1. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  2. Welcome to the Orange Islands! Please remember to read the rules. Come chat with us on our IRC channel and enjoy your stay!
  3. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!

Challenge The Scramble Challange - Mark 2

Discussion in 'Orange Islands' started by Its_A_Random, Oct 4, 2011.

1. BrazilianGuy

BrazilianGuy

V1ral: No, you can't

Off must learn his electric attack by his effort. That means, only level-up. Heart scale is the same, he can't be remebered of something he didn't even learn...

Edit: Edited in the post I gave you the challange
  2. Super Saiyan

Super Saiyan

@V1ral, change it to land a Critical Hit 10 times.
  3. Tyranitarphantom

Tyranitarphantom

@V1ral, it doesn't have to know U-turn once it evolves. Also, since it just has Murkrow with it (I'm not sure why I said Sneasel), make it participate in a Double Battle with Murkrow at least once before evolving
  4. Axmaster68

Axmaster68

I still need my changes before I can start. See my last post for what needs to be changed.
  5. waterwarrior

waterwarrior

Will do, thanks for the advice :)

And @axmaster, I fixed the solo from Chuck to Erika. That's ok right?
    EDIT: I also changed it to 5 Scientists and 5 Super Nerds, sorry for never pointing that out to you :(
  6. Walrein

Walrein

Party
    Previous Update

Second Update! In this segment, I:
    -Met Fennel
    -Went to the dreamyard, murdered some Plasmas, and got dream mist
    -Exited Striaton City
    -Beat up some preschoolers with mah pogeymans
    -First double battle
    -Cheren ambushed me (he lost horribly)
    -Got forced into helping some little girl who can't keep up with her pokemon
    -Chased down and beat up more Plasmas
    -Advanced to Nacrene city, beating up trainers in my wake
    -Explored outskirts of Pinwheel forest
    -Oshawott got his 10th crit and evolved! (lvl 18)
    -Beat N outside the gym
    -Wrecked some Gym trainers
    -Beat Lenora (sorry, no cool log this time =/)
    -Plasma's at it again (they stole a skull)
    -Went to the Pinwheel Forest with Burgh

Party:
    1337 (lvl. 19 Pansear) @Chesto Berry
    -Bite
    -Work Up
    -Yawn
    -Incinerate

Wosha-Ott (lvl. 21 Dewott) @Mystic Water
    -Retaliate
    -Rock Smash (yea, I know =/)
    -Razor Shell
    -Focus Energy

Wosha-Ott Crit Count: 2/15
    1337 Leader Mons Solo Count: 1/7
  7. Axmaster68

Axmaster68

@waterwarrior Yeah, I like that, but I need the solo all trainers... part changed to solo a number of trainers... Thanks!!
  8. Mygavolt

Mygavolt

@waterwarrior: For your Black scramble, you get Veritable the Yamask. It must be the very first Yamask you encounter unless you kill it or run out of Pokéballs. If it has Will-o-wisp upon capture, it must solo 21 Fire-types to evolve. If not, it must solo 19 Rock-types to evolve. Its next restriction depends on which stat its nature decreases.

-Attack: Must use Power Split whenever possible.
    -Defense: Must use Will-o-wisp whenever possible.
    -Sp.Atk: Cannot use special attacks bar Night Shade.
    -Sp.Def: Must use Guard Split whenever possible.
    -Speed: Must learn Protect ASAP and use it every other turn.
    Neutral: Must solo Cheren at least once.

Its last restriction depends on its gender. If it's male, it can never be the lowest level. If it's female, it can never be the highest level.
  9. waterwarrior

waterwarrior

Thank you for the 6 awesome people who gave me my team. You are all 20% cooler now. My team is:

Starter:
    Show Hide

2nd poke:
    Show Hide

3rd poke (warning: most descriptive one I'm going to get most likely XD):
    Show Hide

4th poke:
    Show Hide

5th poke:
    Show Hide

6th poke:
    Show Hide

The two pokes I'm going to have trouble with the most are probably Karrablast due to the difficulty and Oshawott due to the very detailed limitations. Will prabably start tomorrow, keep checking my sig for the updates of my journey through Unova! :D
  10. Axmaster68

Axmaster68

Good luck waterwarrior, and I still need the changes from AasTmO.
  11. Pika25

Pika25

Which reminds me that I still need some more team members for wave 5.
  12. shinyskarmory

shinyskarmory

Take a Remoraid as your Route 223 pokemon. It loves firing its lazor(s), so in order for it to evolve into Octillery, it must have 3 moves with the word Beam in it, you must have Hyper Beam (how will it fire its lazor otherwise), and you must learn Hyper Beam via level up. (You said you wanted grinding) After it evolves into Octillery, solo 5 trainers with only Hyper Beam before you fight the Elite Four.
  13. Son_of_Shadoo

Son_of_Shadoo

Pika, for Route 217, take a Snover. Teach it Blizzard ASAP, and it must evolve prior to facing Candace. It may never use Wood Hammer as Abomasnow, and must know moves of four different types at all times. Simple enough, and autoHail-Blizzard should make it a force to be reckoned with.
  14. waterwarrior

waterwarrior

For route 223, take a Wailmer. It embraces its ball side, so it must know Bounce when it reaches lvl 44, and it must be the first move it users every time it is sent out. It must also know one TM move at all times. It can only evolve into Wailord after using Bounce to KO 15 trainer-owned Pokémon.
  15. Pika25

Pika25

Sorry waterwarrior, shinyskarmory is accepted, and I will make this an exceptional case for fishing. The Wailmer line is not even in the DP Sinnoh Dex anyway. That must mean I need Mantyke in Sunyshore City.

As for Son_of_Shadoo, that Snover is accepted as well. That leaves Gible from Wayward Cave B1F and Cleffa line from Mt. Coronet North.
  16. King Serperior

King Serperior

Pika, take Charles the Gible. He cannot know any move with 95 or higher acc. It may not evolve until it flinches 10 trainer Pokemon, 15 wild Pokemon, and one E4 Pokemon using Dragon Rush. It must keep Dragon rush forever. No restrictions on evolving into gabite.
  17. waterwarrior

waterwarrior

Chapter 1 up! I would love to hear what people have to say, as you know, new at this and only modeled it after what I saw from other people.

EDIT: expanded ch. 1, now almost twice as long. Go length! XD
  18. Axmaster68

Axmaster68

I like your style, but I think it could be longer, as I'd like to see that first gym battle in either the first or the very beginning of the second update. Good luck with Chili and I hope for another one soon! BTW, as soon as AasTmO gives me his changes, I will be starting my scramble.
  19. King Serperior

King Serperior

Where is this cp 1 waterwarrior?
  20. Jimera0

Jimera0 You don't understand, Edgar is the one in the hole!

Bwahahaha, it's like a shorter, paragraph version of mine! Well it's flattering to see someone using a variation of my style already. I have to admit though, as soon as I saw that you had named your update "Chapter" 1, I expected it to be similar to mine. As far as I know, I was the first to start treating my updates like chapters of a novel. I'm just glad to see that people are liking it enough to start imitating it.

This reminds me that I had probably finish up my scramble too, you guys are still waiting for the last couple chapters I'd imagine. So without further ado, I shall now start the post-league section of my Leaf Green Scramble. Expect a new chapter to go up either later today or sometime tomorrow.

EDIT: King Serperior, it's linked to in his signature.
  21. Axmaster68

Axmaster68

Thanks Jimera! Super excited for the next chapter/s. I hope you guys like my updates like Jimera's are loved by everyone. BTW Jimera, I think you should make a fan fic like those scrambles, or turn them into a fan fic!!
  22. Pika25

Pika25

King Serperior is accepted minus the "elite four" part. I still need Cleffa and Mantyke.
  23. Oh My Biscuits

Oh My Biscuits

@Pika25: You get Manly the Mantyke! This Mantyke believes that he's amazingly manly, so in order to evolve, it must prove its manliness by soloing fifteen MALE Pokemon it has a type disadvantage against, whether it be to Flying or to Water. At least five of them have to be from male trainers.
  24. Pika25

Pika25

Oh My Biscuits, by "type disadvantage" do you mean offense or defense? I'm assuming offense.
  25. Oh My Biscuits

Oh My Biscuits

Either or. Take your pick. c:

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)