Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

KS, accepted. I will use this post to track my scramble, and so here is my team for my SS Scramble:

Team Ax-Factor
Reserving a Gengar to Axmaster68.

You want a pokémon with my personallity? Really? Well, fine to me.

Name it BR Kid.

As a Gastly:

When BR Nerd was a child, believe me, he was the most fucking boring child in the world. When he arrived in the parties, everybody said "ow my god, the demon arrived". He liked to provoke people, just to be an idiot, so, he must use Taunt in every battle he is sent out.

But there's a problem. As a problem kid, every time someone confronted him, he went to his mom(read, you) crying, so, when someone hit him, when he is already in the red(and of course, he survived...) he must be switched out.

After Taunt 20 people, he discovers that people will only be nice if you be nice, and now, he can evolve.

As a Haunter, rename it BR Nerd

He is a nice guy, he knows he is, that past is completely past. But, apparently, the girls think he is somehow weird or an ET that they can't even talk with, just because he is a nerd. Must know mean look and use accidentally on every female pokémon. Pokémon school is the only place that he receives girls attention, because he is intelligent (it's the only thing he is proud of) and girls only talk to him to study or something related to school. So, he must learn frustration (don't need to use...).

One thing that he likes, since he was a baby gastly, is Challanges. He always go to the most difficult way he can, just to prove that he can. So, to evolve, he must solo Sabrina(I don't know if Sabrina has female mons, but, if she has, the Mean Look restriction is lifted). And, to be more challanging, can't use SE attacks on her mons...

As a Gengar:

The name keeps the same, because: Once a nerd, always a nerd(I think Shakespare said it). He is not frustrated because of the girls anymore, he only says: Fuck you damn bitches, I can find a girl that likes nerds too!!!!! He must forget frustration. Mean look too must be forget.

Now, he is working, he has short time, but he is so proud of his accomplishments!!!!! He knows that his parents(...you) are responsible for a big part of what he is today(that includes, know another languages). He must learn Return, and use in every battle. He has no more restrictions.(BrazilianGuy)

For Axmaster, I give you Whut?errrr the Slowpoke. He is always incredibly tired (I never get to sleep ;~;), and such must always keep Yawn, and he must use it everytime he is sent out before doing anything else. If he happens to fall asleep through other means, such as an opponent's Sleep Powder/Hypnosis, he must not switch out until he wakes up, and you cannot use items like Full Heals and the Chesto Berry to wake him up before he should, but if you do, he cannot fight in the rest of the battle, as he HATES being woken up. He is also a bit slow on the news sometimes (too busy), so he can only evolve into a Slowbro once he reaches level 42, 5 levels after he should. He must also solo Chuck, as he was going to solo Morty due to his weakness to Ghost, but he didn't realize Abra beat him already, and must solo all Super Nerds and Scientists to show he's smarter than them.(water warrior)

The all part needs changing.

You get Jimer the Scyther (Yes I know he'll share that Pinneco's type but goddamit I love Scyther so you're getting one). Jimer cares more for his friend's safety than his own, and so must switch in to take a hit from an opponent that would've KO'd the Pokemon it took the place of 30 times to evolve. He loves Speed and Stealth, and so must have and keep a Priority move and a Dark type move ASAP so he can feel like a ninja.(Jimera)

@Axmaster68: Take Dummy007 the Shuckle. He's an intellectual, so, to show this, he must always hold an item with either "glasses" or "lens" in it whenever such an item becomes available (or Choice Specs, but that seems pretty stupid). He also wants to prove that he deserves to be called an intellectual, so he must solo all Trainers you encounter that wear glasses unless this conflicts with something else. He prefers to take his time with everything, so he must have a -Speed nature, preferably Quiet (this is also why he can only run a 12-minute mile). Lastly, he must learn Rest ASAP and keep it forever, since great minds need plenty of sleep. However, since he, like me, gets less sleep than he should, you must wake him up the turn after he uses Rest, by any means necessary.

Summary:
-Male Shuckle named Dummy007
-Must hold an item with a lens (Scope/Zoom Lens, Black/Wise Glasses, Choice Specs)
-Must solo 50 Trainers with glasses
-Must have a -Speed nature, preferably Quiet
-Must learn and keep Rest ASAP, and must be awoken the turn after Rest is used

The all trainers needs to be changed.(Dummy 007)

Axmaster, take MisQuote the Misdreavus.
This Misdreavus is very cheerful, so it feels bad for it's foes.
It cannot use attacks if they would be super-effective, because that would be unfair to it's opponents.

It must solo every trainer in a gym except the gym leader to evolve.

Good luck!(Endquote)

Take King S. The Abra. King S. Is extremely intelligent and is always on Smogon. As such King S. must know Calm Mind because he is extremely calm. He must know Charge Beam because he is always on his phone/computer and must keep them charged at all times. Teach him Shadow Ball because he has an extremely dark side that can be seen during his experiments. Also, teach him Psychic because he knows that a good fighter ALWAYS uses a weapon that is the most effective. He hates the memory of soloing Morty with BunBun the Buneary, so he must solo Morty. Kadabra can only evolve after soloing a Team Rocket Exectutive with a Koffing and the red haired one once. TM usage is unlimited as is knowledge. To become Alakazam, solo the rival at any time because he has always hated his rudeness. Overall, have a great run :)(King Serperior)

Take Beastly the Totodile. Beastly is very cocky and thinks everything he does is awesome, because let’s face it...it is. When facing wild pokemon and Beastly is the first one sent out, he cannot run away or switch out because he wants to show everyone how awesome he is. Beastly can evolve once he has proven just how awesome he is, by soloing any 6 gym pokemon that know SE moves against him. Once Beastly has turned into Croconaw, if he is over level 21, you should try to only heal him through potions since he is old enough to "drink" and it’s one of his favorite things to do. He may evolve into Feraligator when he gets the first opportunity because let’s face it, Croconaw can't handle all that awesome. As Feraligator, Beastly knows he is super awesome now, and cannot switch out against anyone, unless he has under 10 HP.
There are a few restrictions he must follow no matter the form.

- He must be the highest level pokemon in your party at all times, because he's that awesome
- He may only know Physical moves in his move set. Because he's so proud of his awesome muscles
- He may only hold 2 items. Macho Brace or Muscle Band.
- He is very loyal and will not leave your side so he cannot be boxed or Day Cared.(Beastly2010)

Take Zipo the Natu, my all time favorite pokemon besides Chinchou. Now, I hate running and biking with a fiery passion, so Zipo must not be in the lead spot whenever you are running or biking in-game. I love love love TMs so Zipo must know at least 2 TM moves. It cannot use any physical moves. I have glasses that I love, so Zipo must as well, BlackGlasses (have fun, they're annoying to get). I hate Water, Lemonade, and Milk, so you cannot feed those to Zipo. To evolve into Xatu, you must solo Chuck and teach Surf to something and have Natu out first when you are surfing 25 times during wild encounters and solo all of them, because I learned to swim rather late in life for living so close to the water. (Ziposaki)

For you I give DJ Ruler the Pineco. DJ has always wanted to be cool, he thinks that by becoming a DJ this will be achieved. Therefore he must keep Rapid Spin in his move set for the duration of the challange. However he doesn't enjoy hanging out with other people much so because of that he cannot participate in any double battles. As well he believes knowledge is power meaning that he must learn all new moves that occur via level up. For him to evolve into Forretress he must solo 10 Hikers to prove he is rugged enough to become a Steel type. Have fun.(RaptorRuler)

-@Axmaster68, Take Saiyan the Tauros. He may look big and tough but he is very friendly, so teach him Strength to prove his power and Return to show his friendliness. His other 2 moves must be Physical and not Normal type because he wants good attacking coverage. He likes a new challenge and is always ready for anything new, so every new route he enters for the first time, he must be the lead Pokemon until a battle takes place. He must solo Misty because she is his favorite companion that traveled with Ash. Good luck and have fun(Super Saiyan)

And Finally,

-
Ok, Axemaster take a Pokemon named after my friend West. It must be male. West is intelligent enough to know that to sweep, you need power, so it must know a boosting move at all times. West is all out offensive when playing Pokemon, so he must know 3 attacking moves in addition to the boosting move. His best Pokemon is his Infernape, but you can choose any poke you want as long as it's offensive stats are higher than it's defensive stats. It must know a tutor move because he has to be tutored occasionally. Crush all foes with a mix set because all of his pokes are mixed. It may not know any stall moves because he cannot use stall worth anything.

Trust me, I know it's quite the read.
Wish me luck!!

EMERALD SCRAMBLE CHALLENGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For those from the end of the first thread, you will be happy. I am doing an
EMERALD SCRAMBLE

CHALLENGE!
So everyone who wants revenge can have it. Standard rules, but if black/white out, I lose. Also, I am looking for a level 9 challenge. I think that I will not beat the first gym. Please no whole gym solos......

Obbmud99, since you won't beat the first gym, take a Shroomish named PowerUp. It must know at least two stat boosting moves ASAP. Also, it may never evolve into Breloom, because then it won't be a super mushroom anymore. That's all, have fun!
You may not use PowerUp against the first gym

Obbmud, I assume Level 9 means really freaking hard. I won a scramble award in the last thread for a super-hard challange I assigned. Reserving a Makuhita for you.

You'll be going with a Makuhita named NomiSukune. NomiSukune is the god of sumo, the ultimate form of martial arts. Sumo is a very organized and disciplined art, and NomiSukune must follow it exactly. It refuses to learn any moves artificially, as it detests technology. That means no TM/HM moves. It may only learn moves directly related to the art of Sumo. It must Knock Off it's opponents first, and if it can't do that, it must Tackle them, and if that too fails, it must Vital Throw them away. This applies for most Pokemon. However, NomiSukune believes that Sumo is superior to all other forms of fighting, but it doesn't really want to dirty it's hands. If it encounters any Fighting-type Pokemon, it can not fight them directly, but must instead Whirlwind them away. So, his movepool must be Tackle, Knock Off, Vital Throw, and Whirlwind.

Until Level 37. This is where the challange varies

If his ability is Guts, he becomes fearless. He forgoes the weak Knock Off in favor of Belly Drum, to further increase it's fat prowess. From now on, it must alway use Belly Drum if it encounters another Fighting-type, to strike fear into their puny hearts! If ever his attack stat is lowered, he must use Belly Drum (unless he already has). Pounding his belly empowers him so much, he chooses to solo either Winona or Tate&Liza (your choice, if you choose Tate&Liza, he may only fight alongside one other Pokemon, who does not know a move that is super-effective on any of their Pokemon). If you can do this, he may evolve.

If his ability is Thick Fat, he decides to take it easy, and wait to learn Endure at Level 40. He may now only have a Potion (any kind) used on him if he survives a hit with Endure. His hatred for wrongdoers grows, and he decides to solo the entirety of Aqua AND Magma Hideouts. If he can do this AND be the only Pokemon you use when you team up with Steven at the Space Center, he may evolve. He now feels at ease with the world, and the Potion restriction is lifted.

At this point, his moveset should be Tackle/VitalThrow/Whirlwind/(Belly Drum/Endure). NomiSukune may now replace Tackle by discovering his Hidden Power or his Secret Power. From then, he must solo Two Elite Four members, choosing between Sidney and Glacia, and between Phoebe and Drake (meaning you can't just solo Sidney & Glacia)

Whew. If you can handle this, take it, and have fun!

(Also, Black-out = game over is kind of a not fun rule for scrambles :/)

Obbmud

Take a Ralts. Restrictions coming

Edit: your Ralts is a special one. It's completely useless. Yep. You read that right. It is completely useless. It must be caught before you get to the first gym. It then cannot be used in battle at all, so no sending it out first and switching or any other crap like that.

Ralts has to solo one of the trainers in Roxanne's gym. No switching to other Pokemon during the solo. Only one Potion is to be used or one Parlyz/Psn/Frz/etc. heal, but not both.

Call it DVSBSTRD

For those from the end of the first thread, you will be happy. I am doing an
EMERALD SCRAMBLE

CHALLENGE!
So everyone who wants revenge can have it. Standard rules, but if black/white out, I lose. Also, I am looking for a level 9 challenge. I think that I will not beat the first gym. Please no whole gym solos......
You get the one and only WURMPLE, named TrollWorm.

Because it is such a boss, it must remain as a Silcoon/Cascoon until it has solo'd May 2(Rustboro), May 3(Route 110 or whatever the hell it is after Slateport) and Wally at Mauville. After that, it must endure 100 physical attacks coming from Pokemon at most 4 levels lower than it, without the assistance of Harden. Then, leave it in the daycare for 2 levels, take it out, and solo everyone on that-route-that-the-daycare-is-on. After you have completed all of these in sequence, you may be allowed to evolve it into Beautifly/Dustox, after 15 levels, and you may not forget String Shot and Harden. :P

Enjoy...

Obbmud, you get NoAtk the Spinda. Its simple, NoAtk, learns exactly 4 non-attacking moves and that is your set. You must also take out one pokemon somewhere in the Elite Four. Good Luck

reserving a gardevoir for Obbmud
Obbmud

Take a Ralts. Restrictions coming

Edit: your Ralts is a special one. It's completely useless. Yep. You read that right. It is completely useless. It must be caught before you get to the first gym. It then cannot be used in battle at all, so no sending it out first and switching or any other crap like that.

Ralts has to solo one of the trainers in Roxanne's gym. No switching to other Pokemon during the solo. Only one Potion is to be used or one Parlyz/Psn/Frz/etc. heal, but not both.

Call it DVSBSTRD
Interesting.

I'm starting a firered challenge, somewhat difficult, all pokemon must be able to fully evolve at some point, no trading. 3 ruthless pokemon, 3 easy mode pokemon. Go! Yes reserves.

You get a Caterpie, name it Eipretac1. Eipretac1 is the boss of all Caterpies, and must solo every Caterpie it comes along. Solo Misty to evolve into Metapod, then solo Erika to evolve into Butterfree. It must land the finishing blow on 3 GL/E4MPs, and can only faint up to a maximum of 15 times. Exceed this limit, and you must release Eipretac1 immediately, catch another one, name it Eipretac2, evolve it at LV 20 and 35, and solo a number of Pokemon equivalent to its highest stat that is not HP. It may now only faint up to a maximum of 5 times. Exceed again, you must do the exact same, evolve it at 10 levels later each (30 and 45), and do the same again. Now it can never faint. Everytime you make it faint, release, catch again, name it Eipretac*insert current version here* raise evolution levels, rinse and repeat. The limit for evolution levels are 99 and 100. It may not relearn any moves. Good luck.

(yes, this is meant to be ridiculous. humour it and if you feel ballsy take it and enjoy)

You get a Caterpie, name it Eipretac1. Eipretac1 is the boss of all Caterpies, and must solo every Caterpie it comes along. Solo Misty to evolve into Metapod, then solo Erika to evolve into Butterfree. It must land the finishing blow on 3 GL/E4MPs, and can only faint up to a maximum of 15 times. Exceed this limit, and you must release Eipretac1 immediately, catch another one, name it Eipretac2, evolve it at LV 20 and 35, and solo a number of Pokemon equivalent to its highest stat that is not HP. It may now only faint up to a maximum of 5 times. Exceed again, you must do the exact same, evolve it at 10 levels later each (30 and 45), and do the same again. Now it can never faint. Everytime you make it faint, release, catch again, name it Eipretac*insert current version here* raise evolution levels, rinse and repeat. The limit for evolution levels are 99 and 100. It may not relearn any moves. Good luck.

(yes, this is meant to be ridiculous. humour it and if you feel ballsy take it and enjoy)
Damn. Damn damn damn. Ok, I'll take it : D

jon eod, take a Magikarp from the salesman and name it Ruthless. It can evolve at any point if it lands the FINAL blow on a major trainer's main poke. After it evolves, teach it Fire Blast(must be used first in all battles against Pokemon that are not immune to it), Hyper Beam(must OHKO rival's main poke at Silph Co.), Roar(if Male)/Attract(if Female), and one move of your choice. Solo Bruno with him/her.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Jon Eod. Take a Pidgey. It may never evolve into Pidgeotto. It may never learn a move with Base power greater than 59 (Hidden power excepted). Solo Lorelei.

Have fun.

Alternatively, solo Giovanni and three of your rivals pokemon in the final battle to not have to solo Lorelei.
EDIT: Feck. Fone, evolve it into Pigeot but if it ever learns a special attack it must solo Lorelei, Giovanni, and the aforemention rival requirement.

Jon Eod. Take a Pidgey. It may never evolve into Pidgeotto. It may never learn a move with Base power greater than 59 (Hidden power excepted). Solo Lorelei.

Have fun.

Alternatively, solo Giovanni and three of your rivals pokemon in the final battle to not have to solo Lorelei.
I'm starting a firered challenge, somewhat difficult, all pokemon must be able to fully evolve at some point, no trading. 3 ruthless pokemon, 3 easy mode pokemon. Go! Yes reserves.
There is problem here...I can't understand what...

EDIT: Feck. Fone, evolve it into Pigeot but if it ever learns a special attack it must solo Lorelei, Giovanni, and the aforemention rival requirement.
So, it can evolve into Pidgeotto at any point but to evolve again it must solo Lorelei, Giovanni, and three of Rival's E4 team?

Team so far:
Texas Cloverleaf's Easy-mode Pidgey
King Serperior's Ruthless Magikarp
TM13's Ruthless Caterpie
Tyranitarphantom's Ruthless Ryhorn(excited about this one)
Jimera0's Easy-Mode Bulbasaur
Super Saiyan's Easy-Mode Growlithe

jon eod, you're getting a rather ruthless Rhyhorn. It's name will be Very Hard.

Very Hard is very tough, resilient, and fast. Therefore, it must have a speed-boosting nature (Jolly, Naive, Hasty, or Timid). He has one really big problem, though. Very Hard does not like to think Very Hard. It prefers to just strike it's foes with it's impressive body. Therefore, he may never learn any attack that doesn't make physical contact (if it activates Rough Skin, it counts). Yes, this means no Earthquake or Rock Slide. It must also learn four attacking moves ASAP, because he's too simple-minded to use supporting moves.

Now, Very Hard hates to think. It also hates those who do think. He is somewhat envious of their higher brainpower, and he wants to show those darn Psychic-types who's boss. Therefore, he must solo every trainer in Sabrina's Gym except the Channelers. Very Hard has no quarrel with Ghost-types. If it can solo Sabrina within 3 tries, with a limit of 5 Hyper Potions per battle, it has achieved one of the qualifiers for evolution.

The other qualifier for evolution is much simpler. It must KO Giovanni's Rhyhorn with Horn Drill at Silph Co, and again at Viridian Gym(the level 50 one, not the level 45 one, if you choose to not solo Giovanni with your Pidgey). If it can do this without any way of increasing PP (no PP Ups, Ethers/Elixirs/Leppa Berry, any of that), it may finally evolve.

Even when evolved, it still prefers to attack head-on, but it appreciates that it's weight can cause tremendous Earthquakes, so it may now learn it, but may only use it if it uses a contact move first. It still holds it's strong grudge against Psychic-types, though, and therefore, it must solo your rival's Alakazam (and Exeggcute/Exeggutor if you don't pick Squirtle as your starter) at Route 22, and again in the final battle.

Well, that was fun to write. Enjoy!

EDIT: who changed the thread title again?

Since all the rutheless ones are taken you're getting an nice and easy one. Jon Eod, take a lovely Bulbasaur named Leafy. Once it learns Razor Leaf, it can never forget it, and it can be its only Grass STAB. The only exception is Solar Beam, which may replace Razor Leaf with if you so choose. You may not have both Razor Leaf and Solar Beam; one or the other. In order to evolve into Ivysaur it must solo your rival's starter once (not counting battle in Oak's Lab) and to evolve into Venusaur it must defeat your Rival's Starter twice more, in order to prove that leaves are just better.

Good luck!

@jon_eod, take SimpleK-9 the Growlithe. It can evolve whenever you want. It can learn level up moves normally but they are limited to 2 damaging moves and 2 non-damaging moves. To learn a TM/HM, it must solo Bug Pokemon equal to the TM/HM number (ex. TM05 is 5 Bug Pokemon and TM35 is 35 Bug Pokemon) but it must still keep the damaging/non-damaging requirement. It must solo all trainers in one Gym (Gym Leader optional). Good luck!

Challenge started.
The Challenge:
Texas Cloverleaf's Easy-mode Pidgey
King Serperior's Ruthless Magikarp
TM13's Ruthless Caterpie
Tyranitarphantom's Ruthless Ryhorn(excited about this one)
Jimera0's Easy-Mode Bulbasaur
Super Saiyan's Easy-Mode Growlithe

Team so far:
Leafy lv 9 (Bulbasaur)
Cloverleaf lv 4 (Pidgey)

Jon eod, I have an edit for Magikarp:

If it can land the final blow on the GLMP of the last 4 gyms and the rival's main poke before the E4 and after gym 8 as a Magikarp, you can teach Gyra whatever you want.

Do you wish to accept?

That'll actually be more challenging.
I'm going to accept, but I'm changing it to the last 4, excluding Giovanni and Sabrina (Taken by other challenges).
So it must solo Koga's main poke and Blaine's main poke, as well as rival's main at route 22 (second battle).

EDIT: While training Cloverleaf and Leafy, I came across a shiny rattata!!
Link to Pic:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)