Heracross (F) @ Toxic Orb
Trait: Guts
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spd
Hardy Nature
- Megahorn
- Close Combat
- Protect
- Rock Slide

Only 5 Pokemon because Ash is not a pro. Butterfree + Pikachu lead to get up Tailwind and shuffle sleep. The two Orbed Pokemon in the back shall sweep ^.^

Guess what!

New semi-chapter! It's a little different, and there's a fair bit of exposition here, but I think it'll still leave you with more questions than answers.

Here's hoping.

As always, feedback is appreciated.

@Wobbanaut
I noticed that you gave user 18 a Surskit. I hate to break it to you, but Surskit can't be caught in Emerald, so unless user has XD, you'll have to submit a different Bug-type.

@Wobbanaut
I noticed that you gave user 18 a Surskit. I hate to break it to you, but Surskit can't be caught in Emerald, so unless user has XD, you'll have to submit a different Bug-type.
I thought he was trading over the eggs from another game

I thought he was trading over the eggs from another game
But the only other games you can catch Surskit in XD (which I doubt user 18 has), Ruby, and Sapphire. Earlier on in this thread, user said that he'll be playing Emerald blind or something like that, so chances are that he won't have one from Ruby or Sapphire either.

I only have 2 scramble challenge pokenon left to the people who reserved them wobboanaut and The QWAZ i only let reservations last for 24 hours! thankyou to everyone who have givin me scramble pokes and the two people who are going to.

Righto 24 hours is up! who wants to help create the other pokes i am going to use i need two more i already have a Snivy Pidove Venipede and a meinfoo i would also no more then 2 pokes that share a superffective type and this is up for reservation again. If you are going to reserve please make sure you post within the first 24 hours. Also i am unable to tradei am doing this scramble in black and want s omething moderate in diffuculty thankyou to anyone who contributes!

But the only other games you can catch Surskit in XD (which I doubt user 18 has), Ruby, and Sapphire. Earlier on in this thread, user said that he'll be playing Emerald blind or something like that, so chances are that he won't have one from Ruby or Sapphire either.
I think I said semi-blind. what I meant by that was that Emerald isn't quite the same game, and I've never played it before. I've played through all of the other games before, just not Emerald. I think the gym leaders are a higher level or something? And the plot's a little different?

The other thing I won't be doing is looking things up once I've started the game. I can get every pokemon in gen I and III fairly easily, or I wouldn't have set up my rules that way. I still need to take another look back over the challenges, but I think I'm good to go for now.

Thanks to everyone who submitted.

E: just sticking this up here because last post on page.

Guess what!

New semi-chapter! It's a little different, and there's a fair bit of exposition here, but I think it'll still leave you with more questions than answers.

Here's hoping.

As always, feedback is appreciated.

Okay superpowerdude, take __________ the patrat
this patrat loves you from the moment you catch it, it loves you with all of its little heart; as such it must participate in all major battles (gym leaders, rivals, n, ghetsis) this overrules all solo restrictions as patrat loves you and the team far to much to let them to anything by themselves. Patrat does not have to do anything in these battles and it knows it, it loves to defend for its teammates, learn and keep bide ASAP it must use bide at least once in all major battles. To evolve solo cheren after driftveil.
That's it, have fun.

Here's you're mon Superpowerdude

Take Guru the Scraggy
Guru is a guru that focuses on martial arts so he must learn Brick Break,Focus Blast and Hidden Power ASAP I've given you moves you moves you should learn but a move YOU can't learn is a dark type move after evolution replace Brick Break with Hi Jump Kick ASAP
as soon as you enter the battle you must use Hi Jump Kick first and Focus Blast second if the Hi Jump Kick misses you have to trash 5000 poke worth of items if Focus Blast misses you trash 2500 poke worth of items and you can't switch until you use the 2 moves if you dont have enough money to do this then you lose access to all moves except Hiiden Power
and you have to but the items you trash not use pre existing ones and You can't evolve him until you have a move set of Hidden Power, Focus Blast and Brick Break this is the hardest challenge ive given out do have fun any questions ask me

Thankyou guys so much! I cant wait to get started! heres my team

Flatline-Pidove

Smug-Snivy

__________-Patrat

Nameless- Venipede

Spartan- Mienfoo

Guru- Scraggy

i will edit this post to include pictures and rules for these pokemon later.

Charizard (F) @ Life Orb
Trait: Blaze
EVs: 28 HP / 252 SAtk / 228 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Heat Wave
- Tailwind
- Air Slash
- Protect

Pikachu (M) @ Light Ball
Trait: Lightningrod
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Lonely Nature (+Atk, -Def)
- Thunderbolt
- Fake Out
- Protect
- Grass Knot

Swellow (M) @ Flame Orb
EVs: 252 Atk / 232 Def / 24 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Brave Bird
- Protect
- Facade
- Quick Attack

Butterfree (F) @ Focus Sash
Trait: Compoundeyes
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Tailwind
- Sleep Powder
- Protect
- Bug Buzz

Heracross (F) @ Toxic Orb
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spd
Hardy Nature
- Megahorn
- Close Combat
- Protect
- Rock Slide

Only 5 Pokemon because Ash is not a pro. Butterfree + Pikachu lead to get up Tailwind and shuffle sleep. The two Orbed Pokemon in the back shall sweep ^.^
Good work! Thanks for trying it out!

@user 18
Does that mean you've played Ruby/Sapphire? If so, I'm sorry for bothering you (and Wobbanaut) about Surskit.

By the way, I still need 3 more Pokemon before I begin my Red Solo Frenzy. Rules and already accepted mons are in the link in my sig.

@user 18
Does that mean you've played Ruby/Sapphire? If so, I'm sorry for bothering you (and Wobbanaut) about Surskit. Also, I'd be willing to delete my 2 posts at the top of the page if you want.
By the way, I still need 3 more Pokemon before I begin my Red Solo Frenzy. Rules and already accepted mons are in the link in my sig.
Yes, I own and have played R/S. I recall doing a Ruby Scramble back somewhere in Mk I.

I'll do a 'mon for you, just give me a bit to read over your rules and think of something.

Take your time, don't rush (like I tend to). In case anybody's wondering, if I get a Pokemon that's unavailable in Red, I'll just trade it in when I'd get it if I were playing Blue/Yellow.

Naix, catch yourself a Bellsprout and name him Shrub.
This Bellsprout manages to get his vines on your Pokedex, and decides to follow it blindly.
Red Pokedex (Bellsprout) said:
A carnivorous POKéMON that traps and eats bugs. It uses its root feet to soak up needed moisture.
Following this data, Shrub tries to trap all opposing Pokemon, as he has trouble identifying Bugs.
After level 13, he can only directly attack a Pokemon if he is Wrapped around them.

He must solo a gym leader to evolve.

As a Weepinbell...
Red Pokedex (Weepinbell) said:
It spits out POISONPOWDER to immobilize the enemy and then finishes it with a spray of ACID.
Following this new data, Shrub must learn both PoisonPowder and Acid, and always lead with one or the other.

He can evolve after he soloes every trainer in a gym (Including the gym leader) with those two moves alone.

As a Victreebell...
Red Pokedex (Victreebell) said:
Said to live in huge colonies deep in jungles, although no one has ever returned from there.
Following this new data, Shrub tries to create his own colony, but he doesn't get along well with others.
He must solo every Grass-type he sees, unless this conflicts with another solo.

Good luck! (I can make it harder if you wish)

Naix, catch yourself a Bellsprout and name him Shrub.
This Bellsprout manages to get his vines on your Pokedex, and decides to follow it blindly.

Following this data, Shrub tries to trap all opposing Pokemon, as he has trouble identifying Bugs.
After level 13, he can only directly attack a Pokemon if he is Wrapped around them.

He must solo a gym leader to evolve.

As a Weepinbell...

Following this new data, Shrub must learn both PoisonPowder and Acid, and always lead with one or the other.

He can evolve after he soloes every trainer in a gym (Including the gym leader) with those two moves alone.

As a Victreebell...

Following this new data, Shrub tries to create his own colony, but he doesn't get along well with others.
He must solo every Grass-type he sees, unless this conflicts with another solo.

Good luck! (I can make it harder if you wish)
Accepted. I'm noticing a trend with your challanges, Endquote... Also, Wrap prevents the opponent from moving, but prevents the user from using anything else until said opponent is freed, meaning your "can only directly attack a Wrapped foe" is essentialy null.

I added a Taken Soloes list to my linked post. Check there before any submissions to avoid potential contradictions, please.

Reserving for naix

You get Sandwitch the Dratini to evolve you must totally incapacitate 5 mons (trainer owned) using wrap Sandwitch is also angry because someone stole his Sandwitch so he must learn the worst move in the whole game RAGE!!!! . Solo 10 trainers to evolve again with rage . Then there are no more restrictions but it always has to know Wrap and rage and always use rage at the beginning of the battle.
Any adjustments tell me

Reserving for naix

You get Sandwitch the Dratini to evolve you must totally incapacitate 5 mons (trainer owned) using wrap Sandwitch is also angry because someone stole his Sandwitch so he must learn the worst move in the whole game RAGE!!!! . Solo 10 trainers to evolve again with rage . Then there are no more restrictions but it always has to know Wrap and rage and always use rage at the beginning of the battle.
Any adjustments tell me
There's just one essential problem with Sandwitch; If it, as a Dragonite, uses Rage at the beginning of every battle it's sent in, that means it can't use any of it's other attacks, due to Rage's Gen I mechanics. Another one is that it's what I'd consider "Medium-Hard" in difficulty, so if possible, ramp it up a little bit. Otherwise, for all intents and purposes, accepted.

Okay Naix you have to start rage whenever it goes into yellow health no items must be used on it since all it wants is it's sandwich solo your rivals starter at all times the previous restrictions are in place when soloing

Ah, Naix, you're right.
How could I forget the rage-quit inducing Gen I Wrap mechanics?
How about "Can only attack a foe it has Wrapped in the past", so after the ridiculous amount of turns Wrap lasts for, you can attack freely.

Just posting to say that IAR and I came to the conclusion that signature challanges will not be added to the OP. The only two to ever be registered are MEP and Flapper, and that was set way back in the old Scramble thread.

*this isn't a semi-serious semi-sarcastic response to Endquote's use of pokedex entries at all... lol

Also, i never knew Bellsprout was Carnivorous...i mean, i knew it was based on carnivorous plants, but i guess i'd always assumed Pokemon were slightly more...innocent?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 17)