Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

Level 51

the orchestra plays the prettiest themes
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
By the way, Skyshade, I edited the Challange some. You can check my amended post for new restrictions. Sorry. You might want to check where the Amulet Coin is before starting the Scramble! ;D (it better get some Scramble award for the page 300 awards >:D)

Chapter 2 of my Red Solo Frenzy is up!

Just getting that out there. Go check it out, the writing's better.

alright well I am getting rid of Treadshots one because well...the 3 party restriction is just a bit too much for me. Could the next person give me two?
*jawdrop*

How could you???!!!

*sobs*

You can make it 4 if you want. Given you only asked for 5, that means being down one team member only.

Organizing that scramble got way too confusing.

So lemme just start again.

All medium-hard difficulty.
No rules that restrict the amount of pokemon I can have in my party (TREADSHOT)
They must creative. Like really, really creative. Note that "creative" does not mean "exceedingly difficult"
I will trade, but only for evo.
6 Scramblemons.
And the game is Black.

Bring it on V.2 (and im sorry for the whole restart thing)

Piggy 4, the Tepig. After being starved and made to go without any form of sustenance for so long, this Tepig is now severely malnourished and doesn’t have the strength to evolve; being a Pignite or Emboar would make its body too heavy to carry around. Hence, it cannot evolve or use any move above 60BP until you feed it 20 vitamins. After this, the cap is increased to being a Pignite and moves with power at or below 70BP. If you feed it another 20 vitamins, all caps are removed, but you must feed it another vitamin after each Rival, Elite Four, N or Ghetsis battle to keep it pumped. Failure to do so means it cannot attack for the next two battles.
Level 51

Zoey and Zebe are a pair of Blitzles. They must both be met and caught on Route 3, just after your fight against Cheren on said route. You must box one of them after you catch both, and they alternate slots in the party in-between cities, until the endgame at the Pokémon League and N's Castle. (Let's say you box Zebe in favor of Zoey. Once you get to Nacrene, withdraw Zebe and box Zoey; once in Castelia, Zebe will be re-boxed in favor of Zoey, etc.) Past Level 11, Zoey may only use physical attacks, and Zebe may only use special attacks. The Blitzle assigned for Mistralton City must solo Skyla to evolve into Zebstrika; the other one must evolve in Chargestone Cave. Once you get to the Pokémon League, you have a choice of which Zebstrika to use against the Elite Four; that one must solo at least two E4 Pokes. The other one will be used in the throne room of N's Castle.(Pika25)

GhostLight, the Litwick. Catch it in Dragonspiral Tower. GhostLight is literally a case of "it does exactly what it says on the box", in that it is a source of light. And that means that it's power varies depending on what is around it.

During Daytime, GhostLight feels quite washed out, as the Sun is a much more powerful light source and completely overshadows one measly Litwick. So GhostLight can only use moves under 50BP, to reflect how it's really not that powerful. At night, however, GhostLight feels stronger, as it no longer has other strong light sources to compete with (lamp posts are nothing compared to a ghost candle). So it may use any move it wants to.

GhostLight, unfortunately for you, didn't just magically appear out of nowhere. It came from a long line of Chandelures, and they're pissed off that you took GhostLight out of Dragonspiral Tower. To relieve their pain of losing GhostLight, prove to them that you're willing to help out GhostLight. You can only evolve to Chandelures, if the Lampent is holding BrightPowder, to make it appear brighter.

Finally, GhostLight may only participate in non-important battles (so no gym leaders, rivals, e4, admins, etc.) if it does not have at least on stat maxed out with EVs. As soon as it does have a stat maxed, then it may participate in any battle it wants.(Treadshot A1)

Amalgamate the Gothitelle. If Gothitelle is active, and your opponent switches in a pokemon with a type disadvantage to a fellow team member, that team member must switch in.

Whenever Gothitelle is switched out, you must use an X-Item on the switched in pokemon.

Gothitelle must learn and use Reflect or Light Screen before she damages the opponent.

If Gothitelle and two other team members are used in one battle, Gothitelle must not be used in the next battle.

4 Simple Restrictions. Oh wait. 5.

IF you can tell me what each restriction has in common, you can ignore one of my restrictions. If you then go on to specify each part's part in the grand scheme of restrictions, you can ignore that restriction too.
Simple :)
No helping, anyone, or I will give you a healfodder based challenge. And it won't be pretty.(luigiowns)

Patrat named Kyurem. White Kyurem is filled with light, and the power of Fire type moves. As such, Kyurem must learn 1 fire type move, and use it to defeat all Electric-types you face, including Elesa, if she is not already being soloed. As White Kyurem is a symbol of light, to keep your team happy Kyurem can never leave your party, and must lead the way by soloing the first E4 member you face, with the help of each party member. Each other party member must net 1 KO, while Kyurem must complete any other attacks.
Finally, after defeating Ghestis, Kyurem gets extremely sad, and such must be part of winning 1 run of the battle subway, and completing 2 musicals. Afterwards, White Kyurem visits Kyurem, and gives it a decision; save the world and end your own life, or live and send the world into chaosl. It is up to you to decide wheather to faint Kyurem and stick it in the PC never to be used again, or to let Kyurem live and send the entire world into chaos. This chaos means that Kyurem must solo 1 member of the E4 the 2nd time using only moves of 40BP or less, no status moves, and Struggle in an attempt to calm the chaos that never ends.(AxMaster68)

Take a Pansage. Name it Muzzled. Muzzled, alongside Deaf & Blind make up the three Disabled Monkeys. Now Muzzled, as his name suggests, is muzzled. Therefore, it may not use any moves that require the use of his mouth. Such moves include...
Lick, Bite, Torment, Crunch, Taunt, Solarbeam, Attract, Round, Energy Ball, Swagger, Grasswhistle, Bullet Seed, Leaf Storm, Hyper Beam, Focus Blast, & any other move I missed.
This doesn't seem much, so we shall make it a bit harder...Well, Muzzled's silence has resulted in him becoming very Smug, meaning it must be the highest leveled member at all times. In addition, Muzzled also wants to become very powerful to the degree that it must solo Lenora & Clay. To evolve, have it solo 6 Gym Trainers.(ItsARandom)

Level 51

is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
Reserving for Piemonade

Alright Piemonade, take a Tepig. Name it Piggy X (where X is the number of the hide tab you choose later)

After Cheren and Bianca leave the lab on your first brief visit there, Professor Juniper takes you aside and shows you five Pokeballs, each with a Tepig inside. She takes the one you have currently from you. Each of them has a label; pick one.

This Tepig has been to the market once, but that has been enough to cloud its little mind over once and turn it into a shopaholic. It will stop at nothing to shop, not even caring about the health of its fellow teammates as it charges towards the cashiers. Hence, every time you go into a Pokemon Center, you must buy something from each cashier OR buy ten things from either cashier (not including mail, those are dumb). If you have no money to buy something, the shopaholic goes into a sulk and refuses to come back out until the next city. Period.

After staying at home for so long, this Tepig has become somewhat of a recluse. Hence, every time you reach a new city or town (not PC, so no Battle Subway PCs) in your travels, take it out of the PC if it is already in, or place it in if it is currently in your party. It must solo any three Gym Leaders to evolve.

This Tepig ate one piece of roast beef. Just one. I swear. It is, however, now obsessed with roast beef and will maim and devour all quadrupeds it meets, just to get its meat fix. Disgusting, I know. So, it will have to solo every single quadruped you come across before except bugs (those are disgusting). Done.

After being starved and made to go without any form of sustenance for so long, this Tepig is now severely malnourished and doesn’t have the strength to evolve; being a Pignite or Emboar would make its body too heavy to carry around. Hence, it cannot evolve or use any move above 60BP until you feed it 20 vitamins. After this, the cap is increased to being a Pignite and moves with power at or below 70BP. If you feed it another 20 vitamins, all caps are removed, but you must feed it another vitamin after each Rival, Elite Four, N or Ghetsis battle to keep it pumped. Failure to do so means it cannot attack for the next two battles.

This Tepig is your average coward; unable to do anything dangerous without wetting its pants. Hence, whenever its HP reaches yellow, he must be immediately removed from battle. If it goes down to red, it suffers severe trauma and cannot be used until the next city. If it actually faints, then no using it until the Pokemon League. In fact, even evolution is scary for it, so no evolving it either. Sorry. At least be glad this guy isn’t Vanguard.

That creative enough for you?

I got something for you, Piemonade, if you are willing to accept.

Zoey and Zebe are a pair of Blitzles. They must both be met and caught on Route 3, just after your fight against Cheren on said route. You must box one of them after you catch both, and they alternate slots in the party in-between cities, until the endgame at the Pokémon League and N's Castle. (Let's say you box Zebe in favor of Zoey. Once you get to Nacrene, withdraw Zebe and box Zoey; once in Castelia, Zebe will be re-boxed in favor of Zoey, etc.) Past Level 11, Zoey may only use physical attacks, and Zebe may only use special attacks. The Blitzle assigned for Mistralton City must solo Skyla to evolve into Zebstrika; the other one must evolve in Chargestone Cave. Once you get to the Pokémon League, you have a choice of which Zebstrika to use against the Elite Four; that one must solo at least two E4 Pokes. The other one will be used in the throne room of N's Castle.

Ok, now for my challenge, Piemonade, Take Amalgamate the Gothitelle.

There is no need for a backstory here. Quite simply, it's an amalgamation.

Restrictions:
If Gothitelle is active, and your opponent switches in a pokemon with a type disadvantage to a fellow team member, that team member must switch in.

Whenever Gothitelle is switched out, you must use an X-Item on the switched in pokemon.

Gothitelle must learn and use Reflect or Light Screen before she damages the opponent.

If Gothitelle and two other team members are used in one battle, Gothitelle must not be used in the next battle.

4 Simple Restrictions. Oh wait. 5.

IF you can tell me what each restriction has in common, you can ignore one of my restrictions. If you then go on to specify each part's part in the grand scheme of restrictions, you can ignore that restriction too.
Simple :)
No helping, anyone, or I will give you a healfodder based challenge. And it won't be pretty.

Piemonade, you'll get something from me. Just let me think of it. I'm thinking Lampent.

Take GhostLight, the Litwick. Catch it in Dragonspiral Tower. GhostLight is literally a case of "it does exactly what it says on the box", in that it is a source of light. And that means that it's power varies depending on what is around it.

During Daytime, GhostLight feels quite washed out, as the Sun is a much more powerful light source and completely overshadows one measly Litwick. So GhostLight can only use moves under 50BP, to reflect how it's really not that powerful. At night, however, GhostLight feels stronger, as it no longer has other strong light sources to compete with (lamp posts are nothing compared to a ghost candle). So it may use any move it wants to.

GhostLight, unfortunately for you, didn't just magically appear out of nowhere. It came from a long line of Chandelures, and they're pissed off that you took GhostLight out of Dragonspiral Tower. To relieve their pain of losing GhostLight, prove to them that you're willing to help out GhostLight. You can only evolve to Chandelures, if the Lampent is holding BrightPowder, to make it appear brighter.

Finally, GhostLight may only participate in non-important battles (so no gym leaders, rivals, e4, admins, etc.) if it does not have at least on stat maxed out with EVs. As soon as it does have a stat maxed, then it may participate in any battle it wants.

Wild Litwicks can be found in Celestial Tower, not DST, barring AR or something. And Celestial Tower is an important source of Special Attack EVs, provided by not only Litwicks, but also the occasional Elgyem, each providing 1 EV. So (let's say) it may participate in a combined total of 252 wild Litwicks and Elgyems, be it either a solo or a bait-and-switch to Piggy, Zoey/Zebe, or whomever. The Brightpowder you seek is in Chargestone Cave according to serebii.

Hey guys, I'm FINALLY BACK AND HERE TO STAY FOR THE SUMMER!!!
To celebrate, I'm going to reserve a pokemon for Piemonade.
EDIT: Piemonade, take Kyurem the Patrat. This Patrat is very confused, and does not know which Kyurem to follow; Black Kyurem or White Kyurem. So... Kyurem's restrictions all depend upon which Kyurem he/she decides to follow.

Open the hide tag of ONLY the one you want to choose.

White
White Kyurem is filled with light, and the power of Fire type moves. As such, Kyurem must learn 1 fire type move, and use it to defeat all Electric-types you face, including Elesa, if she is not already being soloed. As White Kyurem is a symbol of light, to keep your team happy Kyurem can never leave your party, and must lead the way by soloing the first E4 member you face, with the help of each party member. Each other party member must net 1 KO, while Kyurem must complete any other attacks.
Finally, after defeating Ghestis, Kyurem gets extremely sad, and such must be part of winning 1 run of the battle subway, and completing 2 musicals. Afterwards, White Kyurem visits Kyurem, and gives it a decision; save the world and end your own life, or live and send the world into chaosl. It is up to you to decide wheather to faint Kyurem and stick it in the PC never to be used again, or to let Kyurem live and send the entire world into chaos. This chaos means that Kyurem must solo 1 member of the E4 the 2nd time using only moves of 40BP or less, no status moves, and Struggle in an attempt to calm the chaos that never ends.

Black
Black Kyurem is filled with both Dark and Electric power. As such, Kyurem must learn 1 Electric type move and use it to solo all Ice and Fire types, including Brycen, if he is not already being soloed. This dark power slowly overwhelms Kyurem, so after every gym, the BP limit Kyurem has goes down by 5 EXCEPT your Electric move, starting at 100. Also, once you reach the E4, Kyurem can only face 2 of them in battle before being ominously fainted by the dark power. This dark power holds onto Kyurem until Ghestis, the source of all that dark power. Solo half of Ghestis's team to summon an upheavial of light power, which eliminates the dark power... but has some grave effects on Kyurem. Kyurem cannot bring him/herself to KO even 1 pokemon, but he/she still must show the world his/her power, but before Kyurem can do this, he/she is confronted by Black Kyurem and left with a choice; Rule the world and cause extreme death or live life with no home and no power, but happy. It's up to you, his/her trainer, to decide. You can have Kyurem rule the world and solo 3 E4 members the 2nd time, but become corrupted, and be forced into the PC forever, or stay with you and never face the E4 the second time, leaving you without a place to live. You may also never stay in one city for longer than 2 in game days.

No matter which you choose, good luck on your journey!!

HI I SUCK

Like 5 pages back, I requested a Pokemon White scramble and some shit went down and now I have found my White cartridge and I have good save file on my Heart Gold Cartridge. So I would like to continue my White scramble.

I would like to scramble Pokemon White, no trading and hard.
Pokemon:

Pacifist the Darumaka

Ok, well, I have not given anything in a while, so I want you, Keiran, to take this:

Scared the Dwebble. Scared is so scared of its power that it will not use any STAB moves even though you force it to learn them. As such, here is what I mean:

1). Dwebble must know one bug and one rock STAB move.
2). Dwebble must hev the ability Sturdy.
3). No STAB moves can be used unless Sturdy has been activated.
4). If Dwebble has more than 1HP remaining, then Sturdy is not considered activated. This means that there will be no STAB for you.
5). Solo the Psychic E4 member and Brycen.

Alright Dinosaur, you want a crystal mon eh? Take Habanero the Chikorita.

Habanero is hot! And is under the impression that it is part fire type so it must learn any fire-type move (AKA, you have to teach it sunny day)

To evolve she must hold a Fire stone and advance five levels (the easiest firestone to find is with schoolboy Alan, after a phone call) She may evolve to meganium whenever she pleases.

Whenever Habanero is burnt he must afflict the enemy with some kind of status effect.

And you can't get solar beam. Also, you must solo chuck and Bruno.

----------------------

Need one more mon.

@Keiran: You get Pro Fist the Golett. This Golett is so pro that it cannot use punching moves for fear that its pro fists would crush everyone they touch. It also cannot learn Earthquake or Toxic because such deadly tools are cowardice to a pro like Pro Fist.

It cannot evolve until it soloes Iris, against whom you must have two special moves and Magnitude. It must use Magnitude to solo Fraxure, its strongest special move to solo Druddigon, and its weakest special move to solo Haxorus. The rest of the restrictions will depend on the outcome of these soloes.

Add up all of the numbers you get through Magnitude (Magnitude 4, Magnitude 6, etc.) The sum of these numbers is how many straight Pokémon it must solo at Victory Road without healing before evolving. If Pro Fist faints and has to go be healed, the count will be reset.

If the move you used was Ice Beam, Pro Fist can never use anything but special moves again. If it was Shadow Ball or Focus Blast, it can only use its special moves and Magnitude.

If you ended up with Focus Blast and Ice Beam as your special moves, you must solo Shauntal as punishment for your sleaziness. If you used Shadow Ball to defeat Haxorus, you can no longer use STAB.

No matter what you do, take the number of turns it took to defeat Iris and subtract it from 64. This is how many items you have left to use on Pro Fist for the rest of the game.

Oh, and it must keep its two special moves and Magnitude and never replace them.

Also, do not soft-reset after or while battling Iris. Let circumstances be circumstances.

All right D-dan, you've been pretty patient getting your Scramblemons, so you get Patient the Ledyba. As it's name implies, this Ledyba is very patient in battle and won't use direct-attack moves for the first three turns. Also, if it's not too hard, Ledyba wants to learn all its level-up moves before it evolves (last one is Double-Edge @ Lvl 50). If that's too hard, just reach Lvl 36, like a starter. Solo Will because it thinks the type advantage is all that matters in a battle.
Good luck, have fun!

ohnap, take DERP the Wooper. DERP is an idiot, to put it lightly. It is so much of an idiot that it can't learn any moves via TM, HM, Relearner, or Tutor. Whenever it gets the oppurtunity to learn a level-up move, roll a (6-sided) die. You can only learn said move if you get an even number. If you get a 1, you must delete a move. Whenever DERP is sent into battle, flip a coin twice. If you get heads, choose a move in the upper row. DERP can't use that move for the entirety of the battle. If tails, the same applies to the lower row. Note: if you get heads or tails twice, you can't use any moves in the upper/lower row, depending on which. DERP gets its evolution level confused with that of Marshtomp, and thinks it can't evolve until it gets to level 36. Also, DERP somehow thinks it is a Bug-type, and must never fight any visibly red, brown, or gray Pokemon, for fear of getting hit Super-Effectively. Finally, DERP wants to solo Bugsy and every Bug Catcher you fight, because it doesn't want to get caught in a bug net. The color restriction is ignored for these soloes.
Good luck, you'll need it!

Need one more scramblemon for my black scramble.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4265389&postcount=5204 original post

-----------------------------------------------
Also ohnap you get Lucky the Cyndaquil.

Lucky is lucky, or so he believes. He is so lucky that he thinks that he can go through with games of chance. Do not open these spoiler tags until you get Lucky.

Roll 3 six-sided dice.
If the total of all the numbers is a prime number, open up the first tab.

If it is not a prime number, but is divisible by three, open the second tab.

If it is not a prime number and not divisible by three, open up the thirdtab.

------------------------------------------------------
Tab #1
This Cyndaquil is very headstrong. It is always looking for a fight, so whenever you encouner a wild animal, you must at least inflict ONE point of damage. As it is headstrong, it relies on some certain "vitamins". You must feed every vitamin to this Cyndaquil. Solo Whitney to evolve to Quilava, and solo Pryce to evolve to Typhlosion

Tab #2
This Cyndaquil is a coward. He will always try and run away, unless he has a clear type advantage. However he is not afraid of wild animals. The only way to cure his cowardice is to give him a Kings Rock and solo 25 wild animals without dying or going to the pokemon center. He can evolve to quilava at level 24, and Typhlosion at level 40

Tab #3
This Cyndaquil is smart. He knows of type advantages and disadvantages so he must always have four moves of different types, with at least one of them being special, and another being status. He must always use the status move first, and if the other pokemon has a type advantage over him, he must switch out immediately. He does not have to switch out if it is a neutral type relationship. He can evolve freely.

Level 51

Reserving for ohnap.

ohnap, take Lazy the Dunsparce.

*challange start*

This Dunsparce just likes sitting around all day doing nothing, but can battle somewhat if it needs to.

Whenever Lazy is in battle, it constantly states that it is "too tired" for anything. Hence, it may only attack once every 3 turns. All the other turns, it must use a non-damaging move or an item.

As the game progresses, Lazy becomes even more slackeriffic. As soon as it hits level 33 (which it must hit before Gym # 6), it learns Roost. It must now attack as follows: Attack, Roost, Other Move/Item, Roost, Attack, Roost, Other Move/Item, Roost, etc. If at any point it runs out of Roost pp, it refuses to do any more and hops back into your party, pushing out a team member who just *happens* to be weak to your opponent's STAB move.

Lazy also needs constant sustenance for its "tiring and stressing" job. As such, it will refuse to battle unless it is holding a berry to chew on. Mmm.

The thing about Dunsparces, though, is that no matter how much of a bum they may be, they have survival instincts. Well, kinda. As soon as Dunsparce's health hits red, it must do nothing but attack until it faints. If it manages to bring down the opponent's Pokemon first, it tells itself it deserves a little rest in the PC Box. Leave it in there (if you can), and don't take it out until the next new PC you encounter. If it faints, it is so traumatised that it cannot attack until you go to a Pokemon Center and heal it, even if you revive it.

I know what you're thinking: you can just get Dunsparce to level 33, then use it as healfodder. Well, Lazy wants to prove that he's not a slacker, unlike what you think. As such, it must perform any two of the following three Herculean tasks:

Lazy must win every medal in the Pokeathlon and be on a team which breaks at least 5 first-place records.

Lazy must solo every trainer in one Gym (including the Gym Leader)

Lazy must survive 12 consecutive trainer battles without using any items or going to a Pokemon Center.

IF you choose to reject this, Lazy becomes so insenced that it miraculously breaks thefourth wall and forces you to reserve a slot on your scramble for Treadshot A1 (if he doesn't mind giving you a Challange). If he is too busy, you must apply the lazy restriction (paragraph 3) to another Pokemon on your party.

You asked for evil; there it is.

Good Luck; Have Fun!

Reserving for ohnap. Will edit in a few minutes. One evil difficulty 'mon coming up!
EDIT1: Will be a Hoppip.

EDIT2: ohnap, take Rebel the Hoppip. Rebel hates his/her goodie-two-shoes parents, and wants to rebel. As such, he must break every single rule his parents gave him:
1)Never battle a pokemon you have a disadvantage against: solo every non-legendary Ice and Fire types, the Ice type gym, and Blaine.
2)Evolve ASAP: Rebel cannot evolve once until every other member of your team has evolved, and cannot evolve twice until after soloing the Ice gym.
3)Learn the strongest moves you can: Rebel cannot use any move above 50 BP EXCEPT one TM move chosen by RNG that MUST be above 50 BP, which once Rebel learns, can only use if that move is NVE or neutral(if it is a normal-type attack)
4)Use status moves to your advantage: Rebel can only use 1 status move(multiple times, of course). EVER.
5)Remember to EV train yourself: You cannot EV train Rebel to max EV's in any stat.
6)Be sure to make sure you stay in good health: Rebel cannot have healing items used on himself/herself when he/she is your main pokemon.
7)Try to faint as little as possible: Faint at least 100 times before advancing to Kanto, and 150 times there.
8)Don't be scared of anyone: Rebel cannot fight pokemon of the Water type, or any other blue or gray pokemon, as his willingness to rebel overwhelmes him/her.

Now, this rebel still cares for his/her friends, so he also imposes a few team challanges on you;
First, every member of your team must land an attack on every member of the E4 and every Kanto gym.
Second, every member of your team must faint at least once against your rival.
Third, every time a team member of yours gets into red health, Rebel must come in, attack once, and leave as the pokemon who was next to him/her in your party comes out and KOs the next 2 pokemon you face.

Finally, this Rebel must get away from his/her parents ASAP, so you must catch 25 Hoppip, and RNG one that you will keep, which has become Rebel. Every time Rebel forgets one of his/her restrictions, release one of these Hoppip. If you run out of Hoppips, go immeadiatly to Route 1 and solo 500 pokemon with Rebel, then go to Route 13 and catch 10. If those run out, solo 1000 route 1 pokemon, then go to Route 13 and catch 5. If those 5 run out, win 100 Pokeathelons, and never break a restriction again because if you do you must do all 3.

Just ask for changes and I will be happy to oblige. Good luck, 'cause you'll need it with this Rebel!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)