Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

3 X-Sp.Defs and 3 X-Atks later and Reaper soloed Jasmine by spamming X-Scissor.

Axemaster, because I gave you a choice on your last poke, what did you choose??

Jon eod, you arent supposed to SOLO the GLMP as a MAGIKARP. You are supposed to LAND THE FINAL BLOW on them as a MAGIKARP. I just wanted to point that out to you.

Axemaster, take an Arcanine. Both of its attacking stats are higher than its defensive stats. Because evo-stones are so hard to find, trade a fire stone on over.

Time to scrap my old Ruby scramble from back waaaay before, and begin a new one. This one, I shall call Square's Ruby berserker scramble! Simple conditions.

1. Every pokemon must be based on a character made by Squaresoft or Square Enix
2. I'm going to a party tonight, where we shall fight each other like men. If my team loses more then it wins, I'll ask for every challenge to become extremely difficult.
3. The game is Ruby. I can trade, but prefer not to. I'm also able to record, if I can get the camera on my laptop to work like it hopefully should. If not, I'll sigh and just type updates.
4. I'll try my dang hardest to be active. If I'm not, feel free to slap me.
5. I'm reserving a spot for auramaster, just because I said so. Any complaints? No? Good.

Fire away!

I'd like a Scramble Challange for Pokemon White.
REQUIREMENTS:
-On a HARDNESS SCALE from 1-10, I'd like a 4.1668751321559542. That means moderately hard.
-No trading allowed, unless it's for an Evolution Requirement. In that case, only Gurdurr and Boldore can be traded, and there must not be a requirement for when they can be.
-No more than 3 of the same type, and if so, at least 2 of them must have a secondary type which is different from the others.
-Whoever provides me with my 2nd Scramblemon can decide if I can or can't use Zekrom in the final battle with N. If I can't, then I have to use Thundurus.
-No complete gym solos.
-Pokemon Center healing is allowed NO MATTER WHAT.
Requests:
-Start with Oshawott
-Scramblemons can't be assigned HMs
-Chandelure?
-Haxorus?

2. I'm going to a party tonight, where we shall fight each other like men. When my team loses more then it wins, I'll ask for every challenge to become extremely difficult.
Fixed.

Also take a Carvanha named Geno, because I like Geno :) I've always thought Carvanha was underrated in-game, it's got great offensive stats and a good (For in-game) moveset. However, giving you those advantages wouldn't be fun :) Geno cannot use any move with more then 70 base power, counting STAB (So Bite is not allowed because STAB gives it 90 base power). Solo your Rival to evolve, and solo Wallace to prove he's the best fish in the sea.

Finally, WHEN your team loses, you cannot use any X items on Geno. Better hope no one gives you Mudkip :P

GO SPARTANS!!!!!

I'll take a somewhat easy Scramble Challenge in Emerald.
Don't make anything too tough, please.
I want to use some Pokemon I never have before in this run, just to play the game through a new perspective.
Also, I cannot trade

Rules:
-I can turn down any Pokemon I don't approve of
-I'm not a fan of nicknames... keep them reasonable
-All Pokemon obtainable before Winona, please
-If you give me restrictions, please don't make it too tough
-I'd like either Treecko or Torchic to be my starter - I've always used Mudkip :P
-That being said, I've used Pellipper, Breloom, Metagross, and Lanturn in memorable playthroughs before... please not them either
-No NFEs

@Lafonda
You get Fastest the Wailord.
Fastest grew up watching Speedy Gonzales, and has always idolized him. Therefore he must always be in one of the top three positions of your team. he must always hold the quick claw, so that he can get an edge on his opponents. Whenever an opponent uses a priority move, Fastest must be sent out to show the enemy who's boss. All Carbos you find in the games are to be given to Fastest asap, when he can't consume anymore, he may evolve.

After evolution, Fastest realizes he is faster than Speedy Gonzales and so he sets his sights on becoming the fastest pokemon ever. What better way to do this than to defeat the fastest pokemon alive?
He must solo Rayquaza, the king of speed.

After defeating Rayquaza, Fastest becomes content with his accomplishments and in turn becomes more laidback. The previous requirements are lifted. However, he must not slack off and so he holds his Quick Claw for the rest of his life so that he may remain the fastest pokemon alive.

Recap:
Wailmer named Fastest.
Sent into battle whenever an enemy uses a priority move.
Must be in top three slots of team.
Evolve after consuming 10 Carbos.
Solo Rayquaza.
After beating Rayquaza, all previous requirements are lifted, except quick claw.
Must hold Quick Claw for the entire game.

Loudkirbyking, Take RayJackKnight the Skarmory. This Skarmory must have a +speed nature. It must know Agility(cannot use any other moves until this is used), Rock Slide, Fly/Drill Peck, and Steel Wing. It must participate in 5 caves(4 gym leader battles and one E4 battle). In order to complete each cave, it must solo their main poke. In the final cave, three other pokes on your team must participate. The three pokes are the first three scramble-mons you catch besides Skarm. This challange is based off the Squaresoft game, "King's Knight."

REQUIREMENTS:
-On a HARDNESS SCALE from 1-10, I'd like a 4.1668751321559542. That means moderately hard.
-No trading allowed, unless it's for an Evolution Requirement. In that case, only Gurdurr and Boldore can be traded, and there must not be a requirement for when they can be.
-No more than 3 of the same type, and if so, at least 2 of them must have a secondary type which is different from the others.
-Whoever provides me with my 2nd Scramblemon can decide if I can or can't use Zekrom in the final battle with N. If I can't, then I have to use Thundurus.
-No complete gym solos.
Requests:
-Start with Oshawott
-Chandelure?
-Haxorus?
I swear if you reject this I will make your replacement so tough I'll get banned for trolling :RAGE:

Hes runnin through these h**s like drano
He got that devilish flow, rock and roll, no halo
They party rock! Yea that’s the crew that he's reppin
On the rise to the top no led in their zeppelin

Restrictions:
Take A Mienfoo. Nickname him Redfoo. He can't evolve
He must solo every female trainer you see after you catch him, unless it overlaps with a different challenge. (If this is too difficult, merely have him take part in the battle)
He can't use fighting moves
He has to be used first in every battle you use him in
He cannot hold items

REQUIREMENTS:
-No complete gym solos.
Requests:
-Start with Oshawott
-Chandelure?
-Haxorus?
Take a Panpour that MUST be caught in the Pinwheel forest. It cannot learn any moves EXCEPT LV up moves EXCEPT Surf. If you teach it Surf, you cannot teach it Ice or Flying moves. Panpour's nickname is Ruopimis. It must always solo BOTH of your rival's monkys. Have fun.

Edit: Lafonda, take a Slaking named Laziness. If you teach it ANY physical moves, it MUST solo 2 gym leaders and the Champion. No restrictions otherwise.

Time to scrap my old Ruby scramble from back waaaay before, and begin a new one. This one, I shall call Square's Ruby berserker scramble! Simple conditions.

1. Every pokemon must be based on a character made by Squaresoft or Square Enix
2. I'm going to a party tonight, where we shall fight each other like men. If my team loses more then it wins, I'll ask for every challenge to become extremely difficult.
3. The game is Ruby. I can trade, but prefer not to. I'm also able to record, if I can get the camera on my laptop to work like it hopefully should. If not, I'll sigh and just type updates.
4. I'll try my dang hardest to be active. If I'm not, feel free to slap me.
5. I'm reserving a spot for auramaster, just because I said so. Any complaints? No? Good.

Fire away!
Take Chrono the Aron.
It must learn and keep Rock Tomb asap. Whenever it would deal super effective damage to a Pokemon, it must use it.
It must also always know a steel type move and always use it when it would deal super effective damage.
Since it has a 4x weakness to ground type moves, it must learn and keep Roar and always use roar on a ground type Pokemon. If in a trainer battle (or one you may not run from) and the last Pokemon is ground type, it must switch out.
To evolve into Lairon, it must roar out 10 ground types.
To evolve into Aggron, you must have all eight gym badges.
Good luck!

REQUIREMENTS:
-No complete gym solos.
Requests:
-Start with Oshawott
-Chandelure?
-Haxorus?
Take a Drillbur and nickname it Doryuuzu.
When it learns Hone Claws, it must always use it as its first move in battle. Since it boosts accuracy and attack, you must always have two moves that do not have 100% accuracy, and all attacks must be physical.
It may evolve into Excadrill after it has KO'd 25 Pokemon who have a type advantage against it. (water & grass)
Good luck!

Reserving a pokemon for all 3 of you. Will edit later.
EDIT:
loudkirbyking, you get Highwind the Wingull (MUST be caught as a Wingull). Highwind, like Cid Highwind from Final Fantasy, loves his spear and loves to fly. So, he must know Quick Attack and Wing Attack ASAP, and use them to solo Roxanne at no higher than level 18. To evolve, because Cid Highwind just throws himself into any attack, must solo 75 electric types, at no higher than 5 levels above each, including at least 2 of Wattson's pokemon. Also, he wants to fly to the ends of the earth, so once he learns a flying type attack, must always keep a flying type move, following all other restrictions at the same time. On his way to the ends of the earth, Highwind runs into a lot of flying types, and so Highwind must solo 250 flying types, and Wiona as a Pelliper. If Highwind ever faints, he thinks he got placed back in the center of the earth, and so must solo 250 more flying types, and 50 more trainer-owned electric types for every time Highwind has fainted. That should be hard enough, so just one more thing: solo 1 member of the E4, and solo Steven's MP without SE moves.

ReshiramBlackZekromWhite, you're lucky. Since luigi gave you such an annoyingly hard challange, I'll give you an MVP. You get Hup! the Lillipup. Hup has an eternal case of the hiccups, and so must know Work Up and use it against every gym leader Hup solos. Hup must also have the ability Pickup, and pick up 10 items to meet one evolution condition. The only other condition is that Hup must solo both Cilan/Cress/Chili's Lilipup and Lenora's Herdier. After Hup evolves, all restrictions beside the pickup one remain, and to evolve, Hup must solo Clay to evolve again, only this time without SE moves. When Hup becomes a Stoutland, Hup only has to keep Work Up. Finally, have Hup solo either Marshal or Grimsley, and land the final blow on Ghestis's last pokemon.

LafondaOnFire, you get a tribute to my first flying type, the one I am most sentimentally connected to. You get Cindy the Tailow. Cindy always knew Endeavor, and so must know Endeavor once she learns it, and must use it to get 10 pokemon to 20 or less HP. Cindy was always extremely loyal, and so must always be in your party. She also loved flying types, and so must solo 50 flying types and Wiona. She evolved after Flannery, so Cindy cannot evolve until you have 4 gym badges, and Cindy has soloed 15 electric types owned by trainers, to show her reliability. All the rest is up to you.

Good luck to the 3 of you!!

REQUIREMENTS:
-No complete gym solos.
Requests:
-Start with Oshawott
-Chandelure?
-Haxorus?
Take Whats Water? the Oshawott. This oshawott has not figured out it is a water type and believes it is normal so as a oshawott it cannot use water moves. After it evolves, it realizes that it isn't a normal type and begins a quest to discover its type. Solo 15 water pokemon for it to evolve into Samurott. As samurott, it realizes it is a water type and is very proud so it must only use water moves and solo every water type it sees. seeing as this is my first scramble poke I've given please tell me if it is too easy/hard or whatnot

Recap:
Wailmer named Fastest.
Sent into battle whenever an enemy uses a priority move.
Must be in top three slots of team.
Evolve after consuming 10 Carbos.
Solo Rayquaza.
After beating Rayquaza, all previous requirements are lifted, except quick claw.
Must hold Quick Claw for the entire game.
Sounds good! Even though Wailord is slow. lol
Can I buy Carbos if I cannot find 10?

Edit: Lafonda, take a Slaking named Laziness. If you teach it ANY physical moves, it MUST solo 2 gym leaders and the Champion. No restrictions otherwise.
Despite being extremely easy, I'll turn that down because Truant is extremely annoying... the gym battles and Champion battle would just drag on...

Ok, Lafanda, take a Solrock.

Sunz the Solrock: Must know Sunny Day and Fire Blast ASAP. Must use Sunny Day FIRST in all battles. Must land the final blow on Tate's Solrock. If you teach it a rock move, it cannot learn a Psychic move and vice versa.

Is this satisfactory??

Ok, Lafanda, take a Solrock.

Sunz the Solrock: Must know Sunny Day and Fire Blast ASAP. Must use Sunny Day FIRST in all battles. Must land the final blow on Tate's Solrock. If you teach it a rock move, it cannot learn a Psychic move and vice versa.

Is this satisfactory??
Sounds, good, thank you ^^

Current Scramblemons + Team Edit

Okay, I can't take Panpour due to the type restriction on my Challange. I forgot to mention that I only wanted 4 Scramblemons.
My current Scramble team is:
Restrictions:
Take A Mienfoo. Nickname him Redfoo. He can't evolve
He must solo every female trainer you see after you catch him, unless it overlaps with a different challenge. (If this is too difficult, merely have him take part in the battle)
He can't use fighting moves
He has to be used first in every battle you use him in
He cannot hold items
(from luigiowns)
Take a Drillbur and nickname it Doryuuzu.
When it learns Hone Claws, it must always use it as its first move in battle. Since it boosts accuracy and attack, you must always have two moves that do not have 100% accuracy, and all attacks must be physical.
It may evolve into Excadrill after it has KO'd 25 Pokemon who have a type advantage against it. (water & grass)
Good luck!
(from LafondaOnFire)
and
Take Whats Water? the Oshawott. This oshawott has not figured out it is a water type and believes it is normal so as a oshawott it cannot use water moves. After it evolves, it realizes that it isn't a normal type and begins a quest to discover its type. Solo 15 water pokemon for it to evolve into Samurott. As samurott, it realizes it is a water type and is very proud so it must only use water moves and solo every water type it sees. seeing as this is my first scramble poke I've given please tell me if it is too easy/hard or whatnot
(from That Noob)
I'm sorry, King Serperior, for having to reject your Challange, but I'm reserving a spot for you to choose another Scramblemon for me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 13)