Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

Would anyone mind if I cancelled my scramble? I came to Victory Road extremely underleveled, and I barely made it through. Next I tried the Elite Four, and was beaten by Sidney. After that, I gained some levels and tried again, this time beaten by Phoebe. Finally, I made it to Drake, and I lost to his second Flygon. Can anyone give me some motivation to finish this?

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
Would anyone mind if I cancelled my scramble? I came to Victory Road extremely underleveled, and I barely made it through. Next I tried the Elite Four, and was beaten by Sidney. After that, I gained some levels and tried again, this time beaten by Phoebe. Finally, I made it to Drake, and I lost to his second Flygon. Can anyone give me some motivation to finish this?
YOU CAN DO IT RAH RAH RAH

Keep trying! Experience is the key to your success! I believe in you! Follow the way and it will lead you to victory! When you believe, you can do anything! You go boy / girl!

ps, x items really do help if you keep failing

Keep at it! Keep at it!

If these three Pokemon can send us such loving and heartfelt messages, it is our duty to pull through and put in the effort for them, no matter how excruciating it is.

Wow, this pic is useful in two threads.

shinyskarmory finally decided to get it over with and write his 1k

It is what it is.

So, back in 2011, I was looking for something to do. I was a pretty much fanatical player of MAG at the time (a shooter for the PS3 that had 256 player matches and required tons of coordination), but the game was starting to get old because Zipper (the game's developer) had clearly abandoned the game for its new SOCOM game. I found myself playing less and less MAG and spending more and more time playing League of Legends and Pokemon with my friends. We didn't use a simulator-we would play on our cartridges using Pokemon Battle Revolution (possibly the worst pokemon game ever made).

At one point, I got tired of being rolled by my brother's Infernape (I had used the "more hardcore" Torterra), and I decided to find some way to even the score. I went on Smogon's strategy pokedex, which a friend showed me years go, hoping to prove that he shouldn't be using Infernape because it was Uber. Turns out, it was OU, which caused me more then a little bit of embarassment. But I got the last laugh when I started EV training, and put together a Porygon-Z and a Starmie that absolutely rolled his Infernape (which was level 80 something and fully EV'd, so he couldn't do specific training). Eventually, we agreed that EV training sucked all the fun out of the game for us:

Eventually, I decided to actually make an account on Smogon, which is where I've pretty much lived for the past year. My first post was asking for a Scramble Challange in the Mark 1 thread (I don't have a link to it but it should be there somewhere), and I hope they've gotten better since!

Somewhere in between post 1 and 1,000, I did a few Scrambles, played some ASB (which I just stopped doing for some reason, can't remember why) and mafia (which I want to play more), and dabbled in competitive battling. But my competitive battling career came to an end prematurely when I played 3 battles in a row, and lost 3 battles in a row, to the same team of Politoed/Rotom-W/Scizor/Ferrothorn/Jellicent/Thunderus. I ragequit Smogon for about a month (back when Excadrill and Thunderus were still legal). When I came back, I did more scrambles and mafia.

And somehow I got to 1000 posts doing that.

I think probably my favorite post in all 1,000 was the one where I finally finished off my Colosseum run, which was a comedic bullet point run that utilized a lot of meme images (link is in my compendium, link to my compendium is in my signature). On the other hand, the mild success of that run lead to my Platinum run, which wasn't nearly as funny and was kind of spoiled by TreadSHIT being such an ass with his challange (I promised minimal rejections).

Global the Ponyta-never forgive, never forget.

My favorite post in the next 1,000 will be when I finish Ruby, or White (from the looks of the challanges I'm getting it'll be a LOT shorter then Ruby).

Anyways, thanks for welcoming me on post one, and here's to an even better 1001-2000.

King Serperior-This guy is a boss. Kinda wish I knew him IRL because he's a great guy who finds time for all the stuff on here.

Jimera0-Videos are legit, and THAT BADGE! GJ man!

TreadSHITA1-I'm only joking when I call you Treadshit. Right? Right? Has the dubious distinction of being willing to go where no scrambler has gone before with his absurd challanges.

Level 51-For agreeing to host the Scramble Awards so I didn't have to. Also a all around good guy.

King Serperior, I plan to start my White run on Saturday during a long car ride...PLEASE have your challange done by tomorrow morning, or you're gonna lose your spot.

EDIT: Accepted. Editing now.

Ancient Prophecy said:
In the land of the Ancients......
Beneath the Sea of Shadows......
The Black Sun rises from the depts of Hell......
The Gates have been torn apart by the sins of the few.....
No one can escape the Darkness......
For it lies within all who walk this planet......
Legend foretold of a trainer who will quell this darkness.....
However, the beings that manifests this Evil slaughtered the hero.....
All was not lost, for the trainer's spirit lives on in the body of a weak pokemon......

In the darkest of nights, a major thunderstorm raged. The lands flooded and the trees were singed. Many pokemon died in this storm as their homes were destroyed.

Under the raised roots of a tree just above the flood level, lay a dying Stoutland using the last of her body heat to keep her only surviving pup out of a litter of 12 alive. The little thing was nursing the best it could from the drained mother.

Suddenly, the floodwaters surged and water rushed around the two pokemon. The Stoutland used the last of her strength to stand up, lift the baby into her mouth, and rear back until she could place the baby in a hole that was bored into the tree. After this strenous task was complete, the mother collasped back down into and under the water and was swept away........

The small lilipup's cries for its mother were drowned out by the raging storm.....but they were just loud enough to awaken an ancient Shedinja from its slumber......

"Little one. Why do you cry? Is it because you lost your mother?"

The little pokemon wimpered and shivered before the ancient Shedinja because it knew deep down that they were a predatory species.

"Little one, Do not be frightened. I have known you were to be here from the moment of your birth. You will be the vessle to which the soul of the chosen one will be given a chance to live again...."

After saying that, the Shedinja crumbled to dust as a ghostly Will-O-Wisp remained. It flew into the Lilipup and the ancient trainer found a new life to live....

You will get Destined the first Male Lilipup you see. Destined is, as his name suggests, destined for greatness. There are Spirit Guides throughout the Unova region. In order to find the power required to take his destiny, Destined must find and solo these trainers:
1). Waitress Tia (Located in Striaton Gym)
2). School Kid Lidia (Located in Nacrene Gym)
3). Harelquin Louis (Located in Castalia Gym)
4). Lady Colette (Located in Nimbasa Gym)
5). Worker Don (Located in Driftveil Gym)
6). Pilot Chase (Located in Mistralton Gym)
7). Battle Girl Chandra (Located in Icirrus Gym)
8). Vetran Hugo (Located in Opelucid Gym)
9). Vetran Tiffiny (Located in Victory Road)
10). Ace Trainer Cathy (Located in Victory Road)
11). Vetran Chester (Located on Route 10)

These Spirit Guides will lead you to your one true destiny......

*Note: If you happen to make it this far and have defeated the Spirit Guides, PM me and I will let you know Destined's True Destiny

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
Diamond Scramble: Part 5

So I went and beat Byron. I gotta tell ya, that Bastiodon was a pain. Rock-solid defenses and RestoChesto...EEARGH.

Anyway, after I beat the shoveling pain, Barry dragged me over to Professor Rowan, who was waiting in the Canalave Library. He wanted us to explore the three lakes to find the lake trio, blah blah bla-

BADOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

So now I had to find out what the explosion was. Turns out, Lake Valor had been bombed. And Magikarp were flopping around everywhere. This pissed off Magical, so she took down each of the Grunts there. But not before Splashing around at the start of each battle. I swear, I am gonna smack the Gyarados the next time she screws around like that. Anyway, I met Saturn, another Gakactic commander. Who I promptly roflstomped.

Next stop: Lake Verity. Next dropped: Mars. I have to admit, it was much easier this time than just facing her with a Budew.

So then I headed north to catch up with Barry. Grunts were blocking the way to Lake Acuity, so I decided to show the local GL who was boss. Candice went down to the mighty power of RANDOM. Granted, his first move against the Snover was Absorb, but...

the secod was Flare Blitz.

OHKO.

Then he Drain Punched the rest of 'em, and lucked up against the Medicham.

(The hell kind of Ice Leader carries a Medicham)

So I went to the lake, just in time to see Barry lose to Jupiter. How predictable. Anyway, she told me not to interfere and go to their HQ. and she told me where it was.

(They don't promote these people for their brains, I see.)

Anyway, while ransacking the HQ, I found a PP Max, which Random promptly stole and applied to Metronome. Greedy little bugger. Oh, and I found a Moon Stone, which I used to evolve him. WOOT WOOT.

Oh and Cyrus. I had handily taught MoldBreak Stealth Rock, so I easily decimated the team. So I went back to the Nap Room and healed (real manly guys. A Nap Room.) up after Cyrus gave me a Master Ball (scorez!). And there was Saturn, guarding the pixies. I'd almost forgotten why I was here besides to crush some Grunts, lol. I quashed him again, and set the pixies free. OFF TO MT. CORONET!

Long story short, Abomasnows are pains in the @$$, I amde it to the top, crushed Mars and Jupiter with Barry's help, and crushed Cyrus by taking advantage of his ENTIRE TEAM'S weakness to SR. Idiot.

Then Magical took down Dialga, to calm the beast. Thank God for X Sp. Def.s.

And so I headed to Sunyshore...

Bud the Budew
LV 24
Mild Nature
Ability: Poison Point
Item: N/A
-Mega Drain
-Growth
-Cut
-Stun Spore
Comments: BAH

Shark Bait the Seaking
LV 36
Quirky Nature
Ability: Swift Swim
Item: Quick Claw
-Poison Jab
-Surf
-Supersonic
-Horn Attack
Comments: He's coming into his valuableness. Still a bit weak tho..

MoldBreak the Cranidos
LV 38
Modest Nature
Ability: Mold Breaker
Item: Shell Bell
-Surf
-Stealth Rock
-Rock Slide
-Rock C-limb
Comments: Stealth Rock ftw. WOO!

Magical the Gyarados
LV 37
Quiet Nature
Ability: Intimidate
Item: Wise Glasses
-Splash
-Dragon Rage
-Strength
-Surf
Comments: Yayintimidate Also, had to rteach her a useless move...It was annoying, to say the least, having to spam Dragon Rage against Dialga..

Random the Clefable
LV 38
Rash Nature
Ability: Magic Guard
Item: BlackGlasses
-Magical Leaf
-Return
-Drain Punch
-Metronome
Comments: Flare Blitz ftw. That is all.

Breezy the Drifblim
LV 39
Hasty Nature
Ability: Unburden
Item: Spooky Plate
-Fly
-Defog
-Ominous Wind
-Stockpile
Comments: FLY BABY FLY

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
White 2 Challenge Mode Scramble Update #5

I survived 21/12/2012, & all I get to do is to update a Scramble!

Original Post
Update #1
Update #2
Update #3
Update #4

Well, from we left off at the catwalk, I decide to just continue on in my journey...before encountering Plasma Grunts. Moving on, & I was introduced to a Hidden Hollow by Bianca...She only wanted to show me what a Skill Link Minccino which I would never use looked like. I caught it anyway. Then came the episode of Heartbreaker Charles & how he wanted someone to play triples with him. He sucked, although he put up some resistance...Then came the walk to Driftveil City, where as I arrived, I saw some randoms who used to be Team Plasma lackeys. After some boring cutscenes, I kill Heartbreaker Charles again & go to Route 6 blah blah blah. At this point, Shy & 0MagSlag had evolved into Magneton & Weezing respectively.

At this point it was just nothing but beating trainers on Route 6 & early Chargestone Cave & grinding, which involved a trained Magneton to solo, & eventually, Rover evolved into a Stoutland. Whee! Cutting to the chase, & I then go into Driftveil Gym, beating trainers & fighting Clay. Krokorok annoyed & wiped Shy early, then got killed by Furious the Psyduck, who almost took out Clay's Onix, only to have it survive from Sturdy, before blowing Furious up...Sandslash then annoyed, taking out Rover, but falling to Grub the Leavanny, & finally came Excadrill, who took out Grub & Reckless the Darumaka (who could have taken out Excadrill if not for a Fire Punch miss), before 0MagSlag bludgeoned his way to finishing off the mole, though I revived Grub in case 0MagSlag fell...

After that, a Quake Badge beckoned, & the PWT awaits...Next Update.

Stoutland [Rover] (F)
Lv32 | Sand Rush | Bashful
-Leer
-Tackle
-Work Up
-Bite

Comments: Great Pokemon, but with the attacking options it is forced to have...
---

Magneton [Shy] (-)
Lv32 | Magnet Pull | Impish
-Thunder Wave
-Supersonic
-Thundershock
-Return

Comments: This thing would be far more useful if I did not only have Thundershock as its only special attacking move... >:|
---

Leavanny [Grub] (F) @ Miracle Seed
Lv32 | Chlorophyll | Gentle
-Razor Leaf
-Protect
-Bug Bite
-Return

Comments: Meh...At least it got more use.
---

Darumaka [Reckless] (M) @ Eviolite
Lv32 | Hustle | Jolly
-Facade
-Uproar
-Fire Punch
-Headbutt
0/5 #Times died to recoil damage

Comments: No I do not have a negative move yet. Shut up.
---

Psyduck [Furious] (M) @ Leftovers
Lv32 | Cloud Nine | Bold
-Disable
-Fury Swipes
-Confusion
-Water Pulse
20/20 trainers soloed

Comments: Ugh, one level from Evolution...
---

Weezing [0MagSlag] (M)
Lv36 | Levitate | Impish
-Sludge Bomb
-Return
-Venoshock
-Clear Smog

Comments: Sludge Bomb was a good replacement for Poison Gas so I could just spam it until I get poison roll, but I like this thing, since it can tank Magneton & Excadrill like a boss!

That is all. Blargh I am getting lazy with these things... :/

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
Gratz on your 1K , shiny.

And thanks for the updates, IAR and Warlord. Though it seems you gave up on bud :pirate:. (Coward) :)
I HAD NO CHOICE. IT WAS THAT OR SOLO FANTINA. WHO HAS TWO POKEMON THAT RESIST HIS BEST ATTACK.

Thank you for providing a coward's way out. ;P

Merry Christmas, Scramblers!

Fair warning on White: I'm gonna play ahead a bit so I can still write in case I run out of material. Of course, that means I'm gonna ask for challenges for stuff that hasn't appeared in the story yet, so be warned!

That reminds me. I need a challange for a Roggenrola (F) that I just caught as part of white. Standard rules, don't be a douchebag, etc, etc.

@shinyskarmory take Nonsense the Roggenrola. She is very messed up to the point of nonsense. She may only use STAB moves. She has to solo 1 Pokemon of each type (trainer owned) to evolve once, and solo all of a gym's trainers to evolve again (if you'll trade). If she lives that long, she must solo 4 E4 mons.

I would like a Scramble Challenge(obviously, that's why I'm here). I don't want it to be extremely hard, but I do want it to at least be moderately challenging. I don't have many stipulations, but I do have a couple.

1. I will be starting with Tepig. I have never used one, so I'd like to try one out. If at all possible, do what you can to make me forge a close bond with this little porker.

2. I'm okay with all evolution methods accept "kill x amount of wild pokemon". Everything else is completely fair.

This challenge will be made on Black 2. Also, if there are any other ideas for Challenges to take, let me know. I have done a solo run, a monotype run, and attempted a Nuzlocke Challenge(failed pretty miserably).

Gerrit, I'll type one for your Tepig as soon as I can get to a computer (being on an iPhone seriously limits my creativity). Plus, trying to take my challenges to the next level in terms of quality.

"Wow, the testing is going really well. Just as I hypothesized, the Poke Ball group is responding to traditional Elm training methods at triple the rate of the control group."

"It's really quite remarkable. We're breaking new grounds in the field of Pokepsychology. And the implications of the data are just mindblowing."

"I agree, to us in the lab the results are astounding-we know we've been doing our work correctly, we've checked every step seven times. But the public, ESPECIALLY trainers, will be much more sceptical. Steve, what's up with Subject 3? You haven't run any tests on him, no examination, you're screwing up the metrics on the control group!"

"If he would participate in the tests, I would have data for you."

"I thought you had ways to persuade your subjects! We can't get this in the Smog without completely even subject fields."

"You TOLD me not to use the Cipher tech! TOLD ME that it would add extra variables! But NO-OOO-OOOO, 'whatever it takes'!"

"Well, is it you not wanting to use the Cipher equipment, or is it Subject 3 going comatose every time you enter the room? Because what I'M seeing is a lack of the results when the research goes public in 2 weeks." The man sighed. "Just get me some data so the control and the testing group will have the same number of subjects, okay. If you don't, I'll have to pull a subject from the Poke ball group, and that could unbalance the experiment."

"On it, Colress. I'll get you the data on Subject 3 by the end of the week."

"They're looking for me again, Tepig."

"Don't they always, Shinx?" The two nuzzled each other. "Stay here with me. Be with me some more. They won't find my parents' nest."

"Tepig, I love you, but sometimes...you just don't understand. It's different now, I...I..."

"Stay with me! Please...please."

"I'm tired of running. I'm tired of hiding from the humans every day. I love you, and I don't want you to have to run and hide like I've had to just to stay with me."

"I'll run as much as I have to. I'll hide as much as I have to, so long as I can feel your fur against mine." Tepig bent his left foreleg under and behind Shinx's right, and entwined his toes with hers as they had done every day since they met. In forests and meadows, warm days and cool nights, she had always been there for him, and him for her. "We belong together."

"We belong together." she echoed, raising her hind leg and touching its claws to Tepig's hip. A spark arced between them, and Tepig jumped. He let out a cloud of smoke from his snout, and she coughed as it reached her lungs.

They nuzzled each other once more, and Tepig rested his head on Shinx's neck. They were content.

"Aw, look at those two. They're so cute!" The pair spun around to see three humans behind them.

"One of them's a Tepig, the other looks like a Shinx...but its colors are all wrong!"

"Yeah, I thought all Shinx were blue and black! This one's yellow!"

"Well, we're in luck. Professor Juniper would LOVE to get a look at the Shinx, and the Tepig can go to Colress..."

"Shinx, get out of here! Run!"

"I'm done running." she said as the humans lifted her by her hind legs. They were holding on to their last connection, paw in paw, toes gripping what they had for the last time. "When I wake up at night, I'll be sobbing without you next to me. My memories will have to do." Tepig let out a cry as Shinx and him were pulled apart. He ran into the woods until a pinprick in his leg turned everything dark.

"Juniper, I hear you're looking for another pokemon. Last second job."

"Yeah, some guy turned up at the last second for the Pokedex thing. But his credentials are legit, so I gotta get him someone to start with."

"You're still refering to them as 'people'?"

"They think like us, if that's what you're asking. Bonds are much more important to them, though. So do you have one that's good for a young guy with a dominating personality?"

"I have just the thing. Tepig, hasn't been responsive to our testing. We'd like to pass him off to a trainer who'll give him a good home."

"I can take him for you. Just give me the code, and I can take him from your PC account."

"Okay. Make sure you give the trainer this photo. It's of some mutated Shinx with strange coloring, and it's gotten the best results of anything we've tried to make him responsive."

Juniper printed the photo. "And the code?"

"On its way to your email now."

"Thanks."

Your Tepig (name it whatever you want) wants to see its (girlfriend? mate? IDK) again. It may never evolve, because it wants Shinx to recognize it when they find each other again. Have it solo Elesa-if she has Electric types, she must be the one who's got Shinx. Finally, when you switch it in don't switch it out until it faints-otherwise, how is he going to stay on Shinx's trail?

EDIT: goddamn I spent the entire second half of Avatar (the James Cameron movie, not the tv show). Now I have to rewatch it. Gonna be a long night.

Alright, mister Gerrit95, I'll give you a little challenge (dammit, I don't like following shinyskarmory).

Take Freedom the Minccino (the one that you encounter in the Hidden Hollow that Bianca shows you). This Minccino feels Game Freak set you up too easy for your adventure, and as such refuses to use any moves that take advantage of its Dream World ability, Skill LInk. That's right, no moves that hit more than once. Additionally, Freedom wishes to add another element - as soon as possible, Freedom can only have two physical attacking moves in its moveset. They can be either special or status, your call.

Also, solo Clay while holding the Shiny Stone to evolve later because why the hell not. :3

To reiterate:
~No multi-strike moves
~Only two physical moves
~Solo Clay while holding the Shiny Stone

Gerrit, take a Mareep I made earlier but that got dropped due to the challenge being dropped...

Inanimate Blob Gerrit take a Mareep and name it Sadist. This cute little sheep is really something of a wolf in sheep's clothing, sadistic to the core. It doesn't much like the quick, painless battles that a fully offensive moveset brings. No, it prefers the slow, creeping death brought on by status conditions for its foes.

So, Sadist can only use (in battle) moves that can inflict status conditions (secondary status like infatuation and confusion count too). This starts as soon as it learns Thundershock. In order to evolve into Flaffy, Sadist must have at least 2 moves that ONLY inflict status (do not deal direct damage). This ratio of non-damaging moves must be maintained (no evolving then immediately replacing them with damaging moves). To evolve into Ampharos, it must increase this number of non-damaging, status inflicting moves to 3, leaving room for only one direct damage dealing attack.

Sadist takes extra pleasure in torturing notable pokemon, so have it solo at least 4 gym leader Pokemon thoughout the game, and at least 3 other Pokemon in the Elite 4 along with at least one of Iris' Pokemon in order to sate its thirst, and prevent it from turning on you.

Don't step wrong, or you might find yourself Sadist's next victim. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!

After 2 months and 19 pages of this thread I remembered that I was going to do a Diamond Scramble. Screw my memory, I forgor to take the game on holidays >_>
I'd like to start a medium White 2 Scramble. I have a few requests, though:
1) Don't give me an Oshawott scramble, since I had already finished the game with it.
2) Please, no Elesa (unless with a ground type) or Cheren solos, since they were nearly impossible for me to beat on my first walkthrough on White 2.
Gerrit95 and Flaresun, you get the same Pokemon, but it might end up slightly different for both of you. Both of you should catch RNG the 1st Lillipup you encounter. Their nature gives internal value to their soul, and as such, they have to fight to release their true potential. You cannot use physical attacks with a +attack or -special attack nature, you cannot use special attacks with a +special attack or -attack nature. RNG wants to have a maximum of 2 damaging moves, which do follow the above rule of applied. With any other nature, RNG wants to have 2 non-damaging moves and use them 1 time before using a damaging move in battle. However, RNG proves to be rather weak. It has to solo 2 gym leaders to be able to evolve for the first time. If it ever wants to evolve for the second time, it has to show true determination and solo the Subway Boss. If you do not want to solo the Subway Boss, RNG cannot be evolved for a second time. Instead, RNG will keep being weak and can only use moves with a max Base Power of 52 including stab afterwards. Any path you choose, RNG must always be in your 1 highest leveled members at all times. Failing to do so at any time will result in you having to throw out 17 most expensive pokeballs.
He also wants to, finally, solo 1 pokemon of 5 elite four members / champion each (so per person, not in total).

Good Luck

Ps: I hope for you that all the numbers in brackets [...], which you will have to honestly RNG, will turn out to be favourable to you. If so, this challenge will be easy. If not, you might have a hard time indeed.

Flaresun, take a Panpour, and name it whatever you want. Panpour seems to be willing to do pretty much anything you want to do, until the 5th gym, although it may never be the lowest level in your party up to that point. After you defeat the 5th gym, choose one of these hide tags for restrictions for the rest of the game. DO NOT LOOK BEFOREHAND:

Each time Panpour knocks out a female pokemon, choose between either teaching Panpour a TM that is not a STAB move or throwing out 5 highest level pokeballs. TMs forcibly taught in this challange may never be deleted. If you have to teach Panpour another TM (due to not having enough pokeballs), but you have already filled all four of your move slots, then use a Water Stone on Panpour and delete all of its moves except one. Then start the restriction over; if you hit the limit this time of TM taught moves, well, game over. You may NOT use any TMs you used the first time-they are still blocked!

And just for shits and giggles, put all your pokemon except Panpour in the box for your first trip through Reversal Mountain.

Would you kindly use only STAB moves with Panpour for the rest of the game?

Would you kindly refrain from using items during battle?

Would you kindly evolve Panpour immediately after beating the fifth gym, and put all your pokemon in the box except Panpour to go through Chargestone Cave?

Flaresun, take a Tepig. This Tepig is afraid of cooking itself, so it may never use Fire Type moves as a Tepig. When it evolves into Pignite, it realizes cooking itself is impossible, so it must use a Fire Type move as its starting move in every battle it is in. After evolving into Emboar, you can only use moves in any of Emboar's Smogon analyses. (You can mix and match moves, as in you do NOT have to follow one set exactly. BTW, these moves must be taught ASAP.)

Alright Flaresun, you get to take the wonderful orb of joy that is Mudball the Koffing. This Koffing loves spreading the joy! It does so at every opportunity!

Note that Joy = Toxic substances.

Mudball is a Koffing that can only use moves that are either Poison type, have a chance to poison the target, or are status moves. To evolve, find a way to solo a steel type (any one will do). Good luck and have fun!
Flaresun, this is for you ^^

Take Indra the Deerling, a very methodic and maniacal pokemon. It suffers from perfectionism and everything must act according to its will. His maniacal personality made him hate for some reason the letters A, B and C, so it'll never use any move that uses those letters. His alphabet quirk also always makes it using moves in alphabetical order, and when 4 moves are used, the order goes for the second letter and subsequently. It also has a paranoia about weather, which will make him only evolve when battling in a weather that opponent summoned, and it can only evolve when it kill that pokemon.

reserving for Flaresun -- are reservations still a thing?

Flaresun, any particular rules?

Take an Elekid, name it whatever.

Now, generate (or pick) a random number from 0-2, a number from 6-12, a number from 1-8, and a number from 1-20. Once you've done all that, open the spoiler.

Your number from 0-2 (0) does not dictate the number of times you can evolve! Lucky you! Instead, it dictates the number of items you can use when you perform your necessary solo. Take the number you generated, and subtract it from 3 to get the total.

Your number from 6-12 (11) is the number of moves this pokemon may use in battle. Pick this many moves from the movesets of elekid and it's evolutions, those are the only moves you may use in battle.

Your number from 1-8 (6) is the number of the gym leader you must solo. If you cannot/do not want to solo this leader, solo all gym trainers instead, and solo the rival battle directly before or directly after the gym in question.

Your number from 0-20 (9) dictates how many times you can evolve. Prime numbers (2, 3, 5, 7, 11, 13, 17, 19) mean that you may evolve once, into Electrabuzz. A non-prime odd number means that you can evolve again, into Electrive, if you are able. a non-prime even number means that you may not evolve at all. Choose your moves (6-12) accordingly.
I was sitting in my room, looking at the snowflakes falling from the sky, waiting for mum to come back home and wondering if I will get a pokemon today – a week had passed since my birthday – the day when mum promised to get me a starter pokemon.
A few minutes later, she came back home and asked me if I wanted a pokemon. After a quick explanation of Professor Juniper's plan, I was rushing down the streets of Aspertia city, ready to get my first pokemon from Bianca.
Only when I've reached the outlook on route 19, I felt somebody standing behind my back.
My friend, Hugh was standing there, looking at me strangely.
"What are you waiting for, Flare?" - he asked - "Go on, choose your pokemon"
I ran over to a blonde girl with a nice green hat.
- Do you know a girl named Flare? - she asked.
- Of course I do... I am Flare...
- Oh, sorry! I'm Bianca, Professor Juniper's assistant.
She took a case with 3 pokeballs from her bag.
- Here, choose your starter pokemon.
Behind my back, Hugh muttered something that sounded like "Choose Snivy, dammit..."
Not listening to him, I grabbed the pokeball in the middle - the one with Tepig.
After Bianca gave me a pokedex, I looked up more info about Tepig.
"A Fire type..." - I whispered. My Tepig, Vulcanus, shivered as he heard the word "fire". Was he afraid of cooking himself? Probably he was.
Hugh was staring jealously at my Tepig, but before Bianca could say anything, he grabbed a pokeball with Oshawott and asked her for a Pokedex.
A few moments later, our pokemon were battling each other. His Oshawott was confident in himself, but after being beaten by Vulcanus, he was hiding behind Hugh's leg and looking at us angrily.
Now Bianca was doing the stupidest thing I could think of - showing me around my own hometown... At least I got the Town map and Running shoes from my mom and Hugh's sister.
After Bianca showed me how to catch pokemon, she left me on my own. I went through Route 19, battling Purrlion and leveling up Vulcanus.
Near Flocessy town, a strange-looking man jumped from the cliff. He introduced himself as Alder and asked me to go to his house for training.
I was ready to train Vulcanus with Alder, but then he spotted that I'm carrying 2 town maps. It turned out that Hugh was training his Oshawott on Route 20. I went to the next Route to find him and stop carrying this damn map...
There were a lot of trainers on the Route. I evaded some of the trainers, feeling that I'll need to battle them a bit later.
Not finding Hugh on Route 20, I went to Flocessy Ranch. As I passed near the tall grass, a Lillipup ran out. Its eyes couldn't focus on one place, they were moving quickly. It felt like she was... Generating something, maybe? I caught her, named her RNG and ran to the Pokemon Center to heal my team. After that, I noted some of RNG's unusual habits. She kept tacking my leg and couldn't calm down until it was at higher level than Vulcanus...
I continued exploring Flocessy Ranch, and finally found Hugh, who challenged me to a battle. Vulcanus defeated his Oshawott... Again. I finally handed over the town map to him, and owners of the ranch – a pair of Pokemon Breeders arrived. They told us that one of their Herdier got lost in the ranch. Hugh became really mad because of this and rushed to find it. The owner's wife kindly healed my team and I went to find the Herdier.
"Trainers, trainers everywhere..." - I thought as I wandered through the ranch and trained RNG and Vulcanus. When I finally found Herdier deep in the grove, it was cornered by a strange-looking guy, who threw me a TM and ran out of the ranch.
After that, I went back to Aspertia and challenged the gym. RNG was quite powerful there - she had even beaten Cheren without Vulcanus' help.
After I exited the gym with the basic badge in my case, I met Bianca, who kindly gave me Return TM. It turned out that Cheren and Bianca know each other and they went on a journey similar to mine two years ago. We exchanged Xtranciever numbers, and Bianca had also added Professor Juniper's number. After a quick talk I parted to Virbank City.

Gerrit95 and Flaresun, you get the same Pokemon, but it might end up slightly different for both of you. Both of you should catch RNG the [1st-4th] Lillipup you encounter. Their nature gives internal value to their soul, and as such, they have to fight to release their true potential. You cannot use physical attacks with a +attack or -special attack nature, you cannot use special attacks with a +special attack or -attack nature. RNG wants to have a maximum of [1-3] damaging moves, which do follow the above rule of applied. With any other nature, RNG wants to have [1-3] non-damaging moves and use them [1-3] times before using a damaging move in battle. However, RNG proves to be rather weak. It has to solo [1-4] gym leaders to be able to evolve for the first time. If it ever wants to evolve for the second time, it has to show true determination and solo the Subway Boss. If you do not want to solo the Subway Boss, RNG cannot be evolved for a second time. Instead, RNG will keep being weak and can only use moves with a max Base Power of [50-80] including stab afterwards. Any path you choose, RNG must always be in your [1-3] highest leveled members at all times. Failing to do so at any time will result in you having to throw out [10-20] most expensive pokeballs.
He also wants to, finally, solo [1-3] pokemon of [1-5] elite four members / champion each (so per person, not in total).

Good Luck

Ps: I hope for you that all the numbers in brackets [...], which you will have to honestly RNG, will turn out to be favourable to you. If so, this challenge will be easy. If not, you might have a hard time indeed.

I would like a Scramble Challenge(obviously, that's why I'm here). I don't want it to be extremely hard, but I do want it to at least be moderately challenging. I don't have many stipulations, but I do have a couple.

1. I will be starting with Tepig. I have never used one, so I'd like to try one out. If at all possible, do what you can to make me forge a close bond with this little porker.

2. I'm okay with all evolution methods accept "kill x amount of wild pokemon". Everything else is completely fair.

This challenge will be made on Black 2. Also, if there are any other ideas for Challenges to take, let me know. I have done a solo run, a monotype run, and attempted a Nuzlocke Challenge(failed pretty miserably).
Alright Gerrit, take CounterFTW the Riolu. To be able to use Force Palm, it must kill 10 Pokemon with Counter. It may use other moves than Counter, except for Force Palm until the above restriction is fulfilled. You can evolve whenever, but solo Elesa just because. Also, when you evolve make Riolu all special/status ASAP. Have fun.

Flaresun, take a Panpour, and name it whatever you want. Panpour seems to be willing to do pretty much anything you want to do, until the 5th gym, although it may never be the lowest level in your party up to that point. After you defeat the 5th gym, choose one of these hide tags for restrictions for the rest of the game. DO NOT LOOK BEFOREHAND:

Each time Panpour knocks out a female pokemon, choose between either teaching Panpour a TM that is not a STAB move or throwing out 5 highest level pokeballs. TMs forcibly taught in this challange may never be deleted. If you have to teach Panpour another TM (due to not having enough pokeballs), but you have already filled all four of your move slots, then use a Water Stone on Panpour and delete all of its moves except one. Then start the restriction over; if you hit the limit this time of TM taught moves, well, game over. You may NOT use any TMs you used the first time-they are still blocked!

And just for shits and giggles, put all your pokemon except Panpour in the box for your first trip through Reversal Mountain.

Would you kindly evolve Panpour immediately after beating the fifth gym, and put all your pokemon in the box except Panpour to go through Chargestone Cave?

Nice ones. Flaresun, take a Tepig. This Tepig is afraid of cooking itself, so it may never use Fire Type moves as a Tepig. When it evolves into Pignite, it realizes cooking itself is impossible, so it must use a Fire Type move as its starting move in every battle it is in. After evolving into Emboar, you can only use moves in any of Emboar's Smogon analyses. (You can mix and match moves, as in you do NOT have to follow one set exactly. BTW, these moves must be taught ASAP.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 14)