Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

I actually wrote this over the weekend too, but I decided to wait to post it. But now, Chapter 7 of my Pokemon Blue Scramble is up! Caught my 5th Pokemon this time, and just took care of a lot of stuff.

Chapter 7: HOLY SHIP A BOAT
Ttar saw that the only way to get to Vermilion City was to circle around the back of Cerulean Gym, then take the path due south. Ttar was walking around, when he noticed a group of police officers standing outside of a house. One of them approached Ttar.

"Son, have you seen a man wearing all black?" the officer asked. "Perhaps with an R on the front of his shirt?"

Ttar nodded. "There was a Team Rocket Grunt at the end of the Nugget Bridge," he said. "He wanted me to join them, but I said no."

"Good lad," the officer said. "The people here were robbed; we need to find the culprit. Thanks for your help."

Ttar walked around the back of the house. He just wanted to get to the S.S.Anne, but as he turned the corner, a Rocket Grunt jumped out at him! This was clearly a different man than before, but the large red R on his shirt couldn't be mistaken. Ttar pulled out a Pokeball, ready to battle.

"What, you want some of this, kid?" the Grunt sneered. "I'll send you crying home to mama!"

The Grunt sent out a Machop. Ttar sent out Angry Nerd the Spearow. The matchup was obviously in Ttar's favor. It took two Pecks to knock out the Machop. However, the Machop scored a critical Karate Chop on Angry Nerd, severely damaging it. The Grunt withdrew Machop, and sent out an odd looking Pokemon called Drowzee. Ttar didn't like the look of this thing; it just felt creepy to him. Regardless, a 5-hit Fury Attack from Angry Nerd was enough to take out the Drowzee. The Grunt threw up his arms in rage.

"Fine, here, I'll give back what I stole!" the Grunt said. He tossed a disc right at Ttar. The disc was brown, and said 'TM28' on it. The Grunt then ran off. Ttar was starting to get annoyed with these Team Rocket punks. He took the TM28 into the house that had been robbed, but the man inside told Ttar he could keep it, as thanks for defending them.

Ttar returned to the task at hand: reaching Vermilion City. Ttar walked south onto Route 5, where he passed nothing of note. He tried to walk through the gatehouse at the end of the route, but the guard wouldn't let him pass! He had no choice but to take the Underground Path. This bothered Ttar, as he wasn't fond of being underground, but it was his only option at this point.

Ttar stumbled around in the dimly lit Underground Path. He couldn't see very well, so he walked slowly. He tripped over an item on the floor, which he discovered to be a Full Restore! Ttar decided to hang onto it, as it would probably come in handy at some point. Before long, he made it to the stairs leading up to Route 6.

Route 6 was also a short route, but unlike Route 5, there were trainers to battle along the way here. They all fell before Ttar's Pokemon, though a Bug Catcher did give Ttar a rough time with his Butterfree. His Pokemon were weaked, but Ttar still made it to Vermilion City.

Ttar healed his Pokemon, then headed to the dock. He could see the majestic ship waiting for him! As he neared the pier, however, a sound reached his ears: a sound of children screaming, coming from the Route directly in front of him. Ttar completely forgot about the ship, and ran towards the screaming.

Before him, he saw a young boy and girl, with their backs to a tree. An Ekans and a Rattata were laying on the ground, clearly fainted. Standing before them was another one of those creepy Pokemon Ttar had seen earlier, owned by the Rocket Grunt: a Drowzee. Ttar knew he had to help the kids, so he sent out enviro.

"enviro, use Sleep Powder," Ttar whispered. enviro the Bellsprout let loose a blast of spores from it's mouth. They landed on the Drowzee's head, and it slowly fell forward onto it's belly. Ttar then took out an empty Pokeball. He had to make sure this Drowzee wouldn't attack again. He tossed the ball at the sleeping Pokemon, who disappeared inside. The ball shook three times. Ttar had caught Drowzee!

The children picked up their Pokemon, thanked Ttar, and ran off, presumably to the Pokemon Center. Ttar looked at the Pokeball in his hand. This Drowzee had to be tamed, taught to not attack children. Ttar decided to name it Creeper, and he placed it's Pokeball on his belt, deciding that Creeper would be the fifth member of his team.

'As long as I'm out here, I could do some training,' Ttar thought. There were plenty of trainers on the route, so Ttar decided to battle them all!

One of the battles Ttar had on the route was very special indeed. He battled a Youngster, who had two Rattata and a Raticate. enviro defeated the two Rattata, and grew to level 21. Arceustar was battling the Raticate, but a critical Hyper Fang took the poor Pokemon out. Angry Nerd was sent out for the revenge kill. Recently, Angry Nerd had defeated many Pokemon whose STAB moves were special. Full of confidence, Angry Nerd took out the Raticate with a Fury Attack. After the battle, both enviro and Angry Nerd started glowing!

The pair evolved simultaneously. enviro's head grew larger, and it's entire body became it's head. enviro evolve into Weepinbel! Angry Nerd grew much larger, getting bigger wings and a much longer beak. Angry Nerd evolved into Fearow!

With a team of two newly evolved Pokemon, Ttar decided it was time to head back to Vermilion City, for what he originally came there for: the S.S.Anne! He flashed his ticked to the guard, who waved him through. Standing on the gangplank, Ttar marveled at the huge ship. More excited than he'd ever been, he walked inside.

The inside of the ship was just as nice as the outside. Ttar wandered around the place, entering each cabin and challenging the trainers to a battle. This netted him tons of experience, getting Creeper leveled up to comparable strength to the rest of Ttar's Pokemon. Ttar even had a few battles on the bow of the ship! He was having the time of his life!

Ttar had explored the majority of the ship after a while. The only remaining place to go was the Captain's Quarters. As Ttar approached the Captain's Quarters, who should emerge but..... Blue, getting in Ttar's way, as always.

"Bonjour, Ttar!" Blue said in a snobbish way. "Imagine seeing you here! Were you really invited?"

Ttar took a deep breath. He was determined to not let Blue's petty insults get to him this time.

"I've already got 40 Pokemon in my Pokedex," Blue said. "You just gotta look hard. So, while we're here, let's battle!"

Blue sent out his Pidgeotto. Ttar decided to lead off with Creeper. Upon seeing Blue, Creeper's eyes widened. Ttar made a mental note of this; Creeper hadn't gotten over it's obsession with children yet.

Ttar commanded Creeper to use Hypnosis, but it missed, and Creeper took a Gust to the face. Creeper tried Hypnosis again, but missed, and took another Gust to the face. This one scored a critical hit. Ttar told it to try again, and this time, Hypnosis landed, and Pidgeotto fell asleep. This was Creeper's cue to attack.

Ttar commanded Creeper to use Confusion as the Pidgeotto slept. It only took two hits to knock out the Bird Pokemon. Blue called it back, and sent out his Raticate. Freshly evolved, it seemed. Ttar withdrew Creeper, who was badly hurt, and sent out Arceustar.

The Raticate started with a Tail Whip, while Arceustar hit it with a Water Gun. The Raticate then used a Quick Attack, but even after the defense Drop, it still did hardly any damage. The Raticate went for another Quick Attack, but it still did nothing, and a third Water Gun took the Raticate down.

Blue's next Pokemon was Kadabra. Ttar sent out Angry Nerd to battle it. Angry Nerd was faster, and landed a 3-hit Fury Attack. However, the Kadabra barely survived, and launched a critical Confusion at Angry Nerd. Angry Nerd hung on by the skin of it's beak, and hit the Kadabra with a Peck for the KO.

"You're really getting better, Ttar," Blue said. "I never imagined you'd give me such a run for my money. It's ok, though. I've still got my main partner. Go, Ivysaur!"

Blue sent out his final Pokemon. His Bulbasaur had evolved into a larger version of itself, with a large pink bulb on top. Ttar called back Angry Nerd, because he could feel Creeper's ball shaking. He sent out Creeper, hoping it could get the job done.

Ivysaur started by landing a Leech Seed on Creeper. Creeper responded with a Hypnosis, which thankfully landed. As soon as Ivysaur fell asleep, the vines on Creeper starting glowing. They sapped Creeper's health, and gave it to Ivysaur!

"Leech Seed is a really powerful technique," Blue taunted. "Even though Ivysaur is asleep, it's still dealing damage!"

Ttar was worried. Creeper seemed to be really tired. He decided to give it one more shot before calling it back and letting Angry Nerd finish the job.

"Creeper, use Confusion!" Ttar shouted. Creeper let loose a burst of psychic energy, directly hitting the Ivysaur. Much to Ttar's amazement, Creeper scored a critical hit, and the Ivysaur was taken down in one hit!

"Gah, I can't believe I lost again!" Blue grumbled as he called back his Ivysaur. "Maybe I'm doing something wrong? I'll have to call Gramps and ask him. Smell ya later, Ttar!"

Blue stomped off, clearly upset. Ttar was proud of what his Pokemon had accomplished, especially Creeper, who had only been caught recently. Ttar had a feeling that Creeper was going to be one of his most useful Pokemon. He called Creeper back, and proceeded up the stairs to the Captain's Quarters.

A sickening smell overwhelmed Ttar as he reached the top of the steps. The man who Ttar assumed was the captain was kneeling by a trash can, and appeared to be vomiting. Ttar thought about something his mother had taught him once.... a way to cure seasickness. Ttar walked up to the captain and started rubbing his back. The captain was surprised, but seemed to feel much better.

"Thank you!" the Captain said. "I feel so much better. You're a trainer, yes? Here, this should come in handy!"

The captain handed Ttar a disc. It appeared to be a TM, but this one felt different from the TMs he had used before. This felt like no matter what happened, it would never scratch or break.

"That's HM01, Cut," the captain grinned. "If you teach it to your Pokemon, you can cut down anything in your way! Now, if you'll excuse me, it's about time to set sail again!"

Ttar thanked the captain, and then went to the entrance of the ship. As much as he liked it on the ship, his goal was to get all the Badges. The trip to the S.S.Anne was just a detour; he had to get back to his main goal. Almost as soon as Ttar stepped off the gangplank onto the pier, the gangplank was withdrawn. The ship's whistles blew, and the magnificent S.S.Anne shoved off. According to a sailor on the pier, the ship wouldn't be returning for another year. As much as that saddened Ttar, he waved as the ship disappeared into the distance.

Ttar had five Pokemon now. All of them had their own strengths. Not only did he still have to defeat the Cerulean Gym, but now, he knew of the Vermilion Gym, another obstacle to be passed. Feeling refreshed and full of energy, Ttar headed back to Cerulean City, prepared to take on Misty!

Current Team:

Arceustar the Squirtle
Level 23
-Water Gun
-Tail Whip
-Bubble
-Mega Punch

Doomed the Nidorina
Level 22
-Body Slam
-Rest
-Water Gun
-Poison Sting

Angry Nerd the Fearow
Level 23
-Peck
-Mirror Move
-Leer
-Fury Attack
[Special Attackers solo'd: 10/10]

enviro the Weepinbell
Level 22
-Vine Whip
-Sleep Powder
-Stun Spore
-Poisonpowder

Creeper the Drowzee
Level 20
-Hypnosis
-Confusion
-Disable
-Pound
[Children solo'd: 0/10)

As my Emerald Scramble has become an endless sea of grinding and boredom, I'm going to do an easy FireRed scramble. Anyway, the rules:
- The end of the scramble is not beating the Champion, but defeating/capturing Mewtwo! (so I can have the full experience of the game)
- Can trade for evolution
- Bulbasaur or Charmander as starter
- I wish to have a variety of types represented on my team.
- Chose one move the Pokemon must have, and one it cannot have, and make up a good reason for it. If I do not judge the reason good enough, you will have to edit the moves or reason before I will accept it.
- Creative, non-offensive nicknames please!
- Maximum two solos per pokemon
- I would like to have two pokemon by Misty, four by Erika, and a complete team by Blaine, although before badge 6 would be preferable. I wouldn't mind using a Safari zone pokemon.
- Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease no reserving. If you reserve and someone gets in before you their challange will get priority.
-I want to use a pokemon I like but have never used before- Horsea!

So, get those challanges rolling in! Thanks in advance!

EDIT: First pokemon!

Zjarr the Charmander (Organisation Member XIV)
CJorex, take Zjarr the Charmander. This Charmander, ever since the day it was born, has hated water due to the fact that both of his parents died because a rainstorm put out their tail fires. Therefore, Zjarr must solo Misty's ENTIRE GYM to prove that Fire is greater than Water. Because of Zjarr's successful solo, it feels like it will NEVER switch out of water types again, and that it needs to have two fire moves ASAP because he needs to evaporate ALL THE WATER! Hope this is better. Also may never have Fire Blast and Heat Wave because he is afraid the rain will put them out if it comes back.

OPTIONAL: Must switch out whenever rain occurs.

Schmetterling (Schmetter) the Caterpie (Present)
CJorex, take Schmetterling (or the abbreviation if it fits) the Caterpie. Schmetterling is obsessed by spores, and want to learn and keep two of them. Because Schmetterlings are weak, solo any one entire gym and one elite four of choice to give your beautiful Schmetterling its sense of being appreciated. (hint: the name is German).
EDIT:I have chosen Agatha or Bruno for the E4 solo
GL

Phelps the Rhyhorn (Treecko37)
CJorex: if it is a Surfer you are looking for, look no further than Phelps the Rhyhorn!

Phelps was always envious while in the Safari Zone; there were so many Pokemon that could hop into the bodies of water and cool off. Even Pokemon like Dratini, which weren't even water types, could hang out with other aquatic Pokemon and relax on hot summer days. But Phelps was always too afraid because water is such a glaring weakness of his. His sole wish was to be able to swim. For this reason, once you catch it, it works hard to evolve right away in order to prove its strength in spite of its fear. As soon as it evolves into Rhydon, it finally musters up the courage to swim and must be taught the move Surf. In order to show off its dashing new ability, Phelps must solo Blaine with only the move Surf. Also, because of his affinity for water, Phelps cannot be taught the move Dig. He wants to be above-ground, preferably in above-ground pools!

Nutella the Ditto (Quark)
alright CJorex
Nutella the ditto
Nutella is the snack that seems like an awesome idea, and Nutella is here to prove just how delicious it can truly be. Don't look down on Nutella thinking why do I have to use this useless thing, there must be better uses for it, like food or breeding. Nutella is here to prove its worth.
Nutella must always use transform when starting a battle, because he is only pretending to be healthy.
Nutella must be used in every gym battle, after its capture, that doesn't require a solo.
Have nutella solo any other elite four member of your choice, or three of your rivals in the final battle
I think this is hard enough. :)

Senshi the Abra (Phoenix512)
CJorex, take Senshi the Abra. This Abra is initially a bit of a coward but wants to fight with its body instead of its innate psychic powers. Before it could evolve into a Kadabra, it has to get its cowardness out of its system. So it has to use Teleport in 5 trainer battles. Once it evolves into a Kadabra, it has to learn two physical moves (in Gen IV+ terms) but it still won't use any special Psychic attack moves. It wants to prove to one of Sabrina's Pokemon that physical moves aren't that bad and must defeat one of the them with those moves only. It still wants to defeat all of her Pokemon as well if possible. Once it defeated Sabrina, it realizes the folly of not using special Psychic attack moves and should be using its innate psychic powers. At that point, it can evolve into Alakazam and can any move now. Its training is complete when it defeats one of your rival's Pokemon on its own in the final battle.

Recap:

-Evolve into Kadabra when it teleports 5 trainer battles
-Learn two physical moves (in terms of Gen IV) and cannot use special Psychic attack moves
-To remove move restriction and evolve into Alakazam, defeat one of Sabrina's Pokemon with physical moves only and solo Sabrina (the former is required but the latter is not and would prefer the latter would be done as well)
-Solo one of your rival's Pokemon in the final battle

Roka the Horsea (Naix)
CJorex, take Roka (Swedish for smoke) the Horsea. All Horsea have the ability to shoot ink from their mouths at high accuracy, but when Roka tries to do so all that comes out of its mouth smoke (which is pretty much equivalent to Smokescreen in terms of thickness). This is due to it growing up in toxic water, and the cause of the water being toxic? Poison-types. Roka hates Poison-types and everything related to them, so if it's in battle against a Poison-type, Roka will refuse to switch out until either it or its opponent faints. Soon after capture, Roka realizes that it has the chance of taking on Koga, the gym leader who specializes in the use of Poison-types, and naturally, Roka has a deep desire to solo him. After this is done, Roka believes that the score has been settled and as such feels ready to evolve. There's just one problem, though: Seadra have Poison Point as their ability. Upon learning this, Roka believes it has become part Poison-type, and the only way to change its type again is to evolve to Kingdra. However, as you know, Seadra can't evolve until after defeating the Pokemon League, and it's an unspoken rule that Pokemon who truly wish to become similar to that of the Dragon-types has to prove itself against a Dragon-type expert. Fortunately, Lance of the Pokemon League happens to be one and as such Roka must solo his Dragonair and Dragonite.

Enjoy!

@Omnivore
I HIGHLY recommend you change your suggestion that people assign specific natures and IVs to your Pokemon. Take it from one of the most experienced scramblers on this topic; you do NOT want to spend 3 hours looking for something so specific. Trust me on this.

You should try to make your rules more specific too and less vague. For example, you should set a number of challenges you're taking right now, lest things get complicated later on. You other... guidelines? are rather vague in their meaning and could raise some confusion.

Overall I suggest you revise your post so that its a little easier to understand. I know I don't feel comfortable giving you anything yet because I'm honestly not sure what you're looking for, and I can't be the only one.
Thank you very much Jimera, I appreciate that feedback.

I will try to make my requests more precise and change the structure of the first post as good as I can ;) yeah english is not my native language that´s why some sentences might sound strange or wordy or whatsoever...
I actually don´t mind playing some months to get the challenge done, I will do anyway as I play very casually.

Now I want to thank inanimate blob and clever for their contributions. They are already very nice. If you like you can check the updated challenge requestion and update my wonderful burmy-wannabe-couple with some other gimmicky tasks or change them a bit.
edit: just got kicked after nearly adjusting the first post, I will write it in editor later, sorry
edit2: got most of the stuff I had already written back into first post,now start to give me more challenges. I will probably start next weekend.

CJorex, take a Charmander that has to solo the Cerulean Gym TRAINERS(NOT MISTY!!!) and has to know two fire moves ASAP. Suggest edits if too hard.

EDIT: Backstory:

CJorex, take IHATEWATER the Charmander. This Charmander, ever since the day it was born, has hated water due to the fact that both of his parents died because a rainstorm put out their tail fires. Therefore, IHATEWATER must solo Misty's ENTIRE GYM (yes, it's an intentional change) to prove that Fire is greater than Water. Because of Charmander's successful solo, it feels like it will NEVER switch out of water types again, and that it needs to have two fire moves ASAP because he needs to evaporate ALL THE WATER! Hope this is better. Also may never have Fire Blast and Heat Wave because he is afraid the rain will put them out if it comes back.

OPTIONAL: Must switch out whenever rain occurs.

DOUBLEEDIT: How about zjarr, Albanian for fire?

Okay, I'll take charmander but seriously, that is the worst name ever. What did his parents call him? I wanted creative nicknames, and a statement in All caps is not a creative nickname. Take my advice for naming a Charmander; go to google traslate, and translate fire into a random language

EDIT: I will take the option to have to switch out in rain, because anyone who uses a Fire-type in rain is just an idiot. Besides, it is shown in the anime that Charmander are scared of the rain
EDIT II: Zjarr- unpronouncable but effective. I like it!
EDIT III: checked it on google translate, it's pronounced 'Ziyarr"

Voltage

OTTN5
is a Pre-Contributor
Hey, I'd like a Scramble challenge for Pokemon White and my only rule is that I want to have to care for my Pokemon.
If you can trade take a Hyde the Yanma. Hyde is weirdly named, but his parents gave him that name for a reason. He always is hiding from his enemies by any means necessary. Because of this, he may only battle when he has a type advantage over his opponent, is higher leveled than the opponent, or has both of the moves Detect and Protect and the same time in his moveset (not required at any time, though if you do, you may use him any time). LAstly Hyde is a pretty bad escapist, seeing as he's pretty slow. He may only switch out once his Speed is +3. He may evolve freely.

My scramble challange has been put on hold, possibly indefinitely. I cannot express how sorry I am, I rather liked all of your ideas, so it was not because of you (because insulting you would be great for my PR at this point!), but because of my own incompetence in keeping a decent scedule. I was distracted by other video games (Namely Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones and The Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim, both of which I heartily recommend), which in turn distracted me from other things, and only assisted my procrastination in the objectives set forth before me (Read: Schoolwork).
I may resume it in the far future, but that prospect is dark indeed, for I am giving the game away to a friend of mine who has never played one of the DS Pokémon games to date. I have been attempting to get him both a DS (Which he also lacked), and the necessary Pokémon cartridges for many a year, with no success, until this most recent month, wherein he was offered, and in accepting the offer, soon recieving, a DS lite. Thusly, he strode to me in effort to obtain one of my many Pokémon DS games. Unfortunately, going on behind-the-scenes, therefore going unnoticed by my friend, were other affairs affecting my cartridge gifting abilities. These included the recent loss of my first Pokémon DS game, the title so called Pokémon Pearl Version. This game was beloved to me, being my first, but it suffered under a similar affliction as my Pokémon Heart Gold Version game, in that I utilized the unholiness of the Action Replay game manipulation device on it as well. I had undergone a similar purging as to the one attempted on this very website, to coincide with, and thus rival, my brother on his Pokémon Platinum Version. Unfortunately, the rivalry grew stale, and I abandoned the game for the greener pastures of Pokémon Black Version, while my brother did... I don't know, do you expect me to remember everything that little bugger gets up to? Another one of my choices would have been the excellent, and quite unique Pokémon Black Version, but for that fact that I would be loaning it to my sister soon, an action I have yet to complete. Which brings me to my conclusion, that using the already reset Pokémon Heart Gold Version as the choice to gift my friend with, was really my best, most favourable for me, but rather not so for you, option in this matter.

tl:dr - Sorry for wasting your time with my Scramble Challange, because I just cancelled it. Also, here's a buttload of excuses: [this section was cut due to excessive, and utterly unnecessary length. Thank you for letting us give you slightly more time to ponder why this sign is almost as big as the actual post would've been any, and is thus not only a terrible, but a counter-productive blocker of a thing that might've taken up less space had the person who makes these signs taken the time to actually think up a clever thing to put there as opposed to rambling on about the pointlessness of rambling on about the pointlessness of rambling on about the pointlessness of rambling on about attempting to make a short, consise, effective, and funny spam blocker but failing miserably in the process which could be possibly salvaged if the idiot writing these very words would stop writing these very words and put down the stylus so he can stop writing before 1:00, or whenever a nice bedtime is, and the best way to accomplish that would be to STOP WRITING YOU IDIOT ok ok calm down, I'll stop writing. As you continue writing to me. Hey, you're writing right back! Ok then, I'll just stop writi

Omnivore, I give you Stressed the Meditite. Stressed doesn't exactly work well under pressure (never really has), and it just so happens that it gets stressed out easily. For convenience's sake, imagine a "stress meter" that determines Stressed's state of mind.

The stress meter starts at 10, as Stressed was pretty shaken up by being caught.
The stress meter caps at 15. If Stressed reaches this point, it needs to take a 24-hour (IRL, not in the game) break from battling. Once this is achieved, Stressed's meter goes down to 5.
If Stressed's stress meter is anywhere from 10 to 14, it can't use its 2 most powerful moves.
If the meter is within the range of 5-9, it can't use any 2 moves of your choice. Keep in mind that one of which has to be an attacking move and the other doesn't.
Anything below the above ranges means Stressed isn't under any significant pressure, meaning it has no restrictions whatsoever.

Now that you know the benchmarks of the stress meter, it's time for you to find out how to alter it (the meter, not the benchmarks)!

If Stressed gets affected (negatively) by an opponent's ability, add 1 to its stress meter.
If Stressed gets statused, add 2 to its stress meter.
If Stressed enters a battle against an opponent who resists its STAB or hits it super effectively, add 2 to its stress meter.
If Stressed falls into the red, add 4 to its stress meter.
If Stressed gets critically hit, add 5 to its stress meter.
If Stressed becomes the last surviving member of your team (barring HM Slaves and other fodder), add 7 to its stress meter.

To lower the stress meter by 1, have Stressed use Meditate or Calm Mind.
To lower the stress meter by 2, have Stressed use Psych Up.
To lower the stress meter by 3, have Stressed solo a trainer's Pokemon without taking any damage whatsoever (or getting statused).

Stressed refuses to hold items or have any be used on it, as it wants to prove it can survive without aid from anyone else. On that note, Stressed can't participate in any double battles, as it isn't trusting of its teammates, either. To evolve, Stressed must prove it's capable of coping with stress, and the way it does that is by soloing 10 trainers in a row, all the while having its stress meter never exceed 5.

Upon evolution, Stressed gets better at handling stress. To reflect this, its stress meter caps at 25, rather than 15. To accomodate for the increased limit, the "can't use 2 most powerful moves" and "can't use 2 moves of your choice" benchmarks' limits are increased by 10 (making them 20-24 and 15-19, respectively). Also, all of the factors that raise Stressed's stress meter are halved (in the case of odd numbers, round up) and Stressed is willing to accept items from you. Finally, to prove its mind has strengthened, have it solo Lucian.

Have fun!

CJorex, take Schmetterling (or the abbreviation if it fits) the Caterpie. Schmetterling is obsessed by spores, and want to learn and keep two of them. Because Schmetterlings are weak, solo any one entire gym and one elite four of choice to give your beautiful Schmetterling its sense of being appreciated. (hint: the name is German).

GL

nJoyUrAIDs, take Nurse the Audino. This Audino loves you and your team and wants to suport it in every way possible. Whenever any team member gets into red health, Nurse has to switch in to save them from dying. Furthermore, to help in double battles, it wants to learn and keep helping hand and heal pulse and "solo" all double and triple battles in the game. (with whatever other pokemon.) Nurse enjoys its nursing skills, but also has some power behind itself, so it wants to solo Skyla and the dark type elite four. As for its nursing skills, you can only use the pokecenter after Nurse has used all of its heal pulses on your team to restrore their health. (hint: double grass is your friend.)

GL

Okay, I'm stuck with a Caterpie. Joy. I think i'll call him Schmetter for short. At the moment I would really like a pokemon for Surf.

EDIT: nJoyUrAIDs, take Rachi the Maractus. Rachi is proud of its typing, and to show it he must only know Grass-type moves. However, it also knows that he dosn't have that many options for attacking, so he must only have two attacking moves, one of which must be Petal Dance when he learns it (he loves the beat). The other two must be non-damaging grass attacks. Good Luck!

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
nJoyUrAIDs, take Blast the Karrablast!
Blast the karrablast loves to have a blast, and as such you must keep his blast levels up, else he will leave. Every time blast faints, it becomes more and more depressed. If it faints 25 times then he will commit suicide due to being unable to have a blast. (release it) You must then go back and catch another Karrablast, and name him bla, if he faints 25 times then another karrablast named bl, and then if bl dies, you will have only 5 members of your party for the remainder of your journey.
However, this is Blast the karrablast! Let's have some fun!!! Blast loves it when he overcomes weaknesses, as such, when he solo's a gym leader or his/her pokemon that has SE STAB on Blast, then you can reset the amount of deaths to 0 again as Blast found it so much fun! If karrablast faints against one of these pokemon, it begins to doubt how much worth it really is; add 10 faint/depression points. Risk or reward, which do you pick?
If Karrablast knocks out a gym leader's pokemon that he has any move's type advantage against then take off a point from the depression meter. If he KOs something neutral on Karrablast, take off 3 points.
For reference, here are the pokemon listed in order:
Pokemon that reset Karrablast's depression count and add 10 if you die at them:
Clay's Excadrill
Skyla's Swanna
Skyla's Unfezant

Pokemon neutral to Karrablast, take off 1 if you KO them, add 3 if you faint:
Clay's Palpitoad
Skyla's Swoobat
Brycen's team, cryogonal, beartic and Vanillish
Drayden's team; Haxorus, Druddigon and Fraxure

Pokemon Karrablast is good on, add on 1 if you faint:
Clay's Korokorok

Oh, and all karrablast that appear after you defeat Clay are horribly depressed, so catch Depressed before said action.

Have fun and enjoy!!! :D

Hey, I'd like a Scramble challenge for Pokemon White and my only rule is that I want to have to care for my Pokemon.
You want to care for your Pokèmon? Why not have a Pokèmon care for you?

Take Cleric the Happiny, since it seems you can trade. Happiny is allowed to evolve whenever you want. However, when it evolves, it decides to follow the path of the Chansey in most Pokèmon Centers - it wants to be a nurse! As a result, Cleric must be used to keep all Pokèmon at full health after every battle. If you're in a tight spot, you can use items (but don't be that guy), but Chansey needs to use Softboiled outside of battle 50 times in order to evolve. As a Blissey, it must solo Caitlin of the Elite Four (see? I'm being nice and giving you the special attacking one :3). Movepool is unrestricted, besides having to have Softboiled.

You are allowed to use items on Cleric to help with the Softboiling. :3

CJorex: if it is a Surfer you are looking for, look no further than Phelps the Rhyhorn!

Phelps was always envious while in the Safari Zone; there were so many Pokemon that could hop into the bodies of water and cool off. Even Pokemon like Dratini, which weren't even water types, could hang out with other aquatic Pokemon and relax on hot summer days. But Phelps was always too afraid because water is such a glaring weakness of his. His sole wish was to be able to swim. For this reason, once you catch it, it works hard to evolve right away in order to prove its strength in spite of its fear. As soon as it evolves into Rhydon, it finally musters up the courage to swim and must be taught the move Surf. In order to show off its dashing new ability, Phelps must solo Blaine with only the move Surf. Also, because of his affinity for water, Phelps cannot be taught the move Dig. He wants to be above-ground, preferably in above-ground pools!

nJoyUrAIDs: the affection you want to hold for your Pokemon is endearing. That said, take the least endearing Pokemon in the newest generation: Hated the Vanillite. Vanillite was bullied growing up because it's an ice cream cone which despite the fact that like everyone loves ice cream cones, when they become living things, they are apparently far less cute. Hated doesn't trust you at first since everyone he has ever come across said he was stupid. Because of this distrust, he refuses to use any attacking moves in battle until he has had five EV wings found on Driftveil Drawbridge. At this point, he starts to trust you more, but not all the way. Now he will fight in battle, but he is unwilling to evolve until you prove to him that you think he is cute and kawaii and shit. To do this, he must perform in a musical in Nimbasa City. Finally, Hated must always know the move Taunt because he wants to show off to those trainers and Pokemon who mocked him! Good luck!

Treecko37, I'm afraid that your challange is a bit hard for an easy difficulty scramble. Rhydon only has base 45 special attack, so even SE surf won't do much, and Blaine's pokemon could easily defeat it becauseof base 45 special defense. Maybe you could tone the challange down a bit. I am sorry, but I did ask for an easy Challange.

EDIT: I've done some calcs and it is possible, but extremely hard. I think I'll just have to buy tonnes of healing items and stall out Fire Blast, but whatever. I'll add the Challange.

Celever

i am town
CJorex, the problem I can see with giving you a pokemon will be whether you will actually begin or finish it, since so far you have done neither. On a different note though...
I'm back baby!!!

Voting is up!! I am doing a stupendous scramble of one color! The mono-color scramble, coming to a doorstep near you!!!

No, but seriously. Begin your voting for what color all pokemon on my team will have to be in my mono-color scramble for heart-gold. The best is yet to come though, as would you look at the difficulty...

HARD-CORE

Votes will be kept in this post, so get voting, get posting! (yeah, dodgy attempt at a motto)

Alright, got half my scramblemons. I would like some more early-mid game pokemon please, and I really want a water-type and a psychic type (please not Alakazam as everyone uses him, or Drowzee/Hypno as they creep me out)
By the way Celever, I'm going to vote for red as then you can have stuff ranging from a crappy Ledyba to the Red Gyarados. There's plenty of variety.

Voting RED for celever, because it is my favourite colour and you'll actually have some pokemon to chose from. If you want a lot of mons, your best bet would be blue though (followed by green and brown.) also, how the heck does lampent and butterfree qualify for white???

Celever

i am town
Ok, I will probably close the voting boothes later today, probably about 9 PM gmt so that all the american smogoners can give me some challanges while I am sleeping.

Right now the results are:
Red: 4
Blue: 1
Purple: 2

Not a big fan of the color red itself, but in terms of pokemon it gives me some big versatility. Especially since yanma is red. I like yanma.
Ok, now that it is almost certain red will win I can reveal now that if it does can I request someone give me yanma? This isn't to say that you can't vote anything else though.

Voting will go to the normal dead-line

There is only 1 hour left! The front-runner is red, but with 3 votes purple can over-take it!!!

@celever After looking at all the choices, I will put the nail in the coffin and pick red. I really want to give you one for this one.

Hey celever,
choose a cool color and take purple.
there are surprisingly many purple pokemon available throughout the heartgold johto and kanto region. and they can be easily manipulated to get you a hardcore challenge ;)

Hi guys, looking to do an Emerald scramble. Unfortunately I can't trade, but everything else is fair game. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)