Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

Will reserve one, I will give a Numel

Get a Numel named Mood Swing. It can use moves only in certain situations.
Green Health: Yawn, Curse, Amnesia, Attract, Rest, Return, Captivate, Endure. It is very relaxed.
Orange Health: Take Down, Double Edge, Magnitude, Earthquake, Lava Plume, Focus Energy, Flamethrower, Tackle, Ember, Rock Tomb, Protect, Overheat, Rock Smash, Strength, Swagger, Will-O-Wisp, Dig, Rock Slide, Stealth Rock, Toxic. It gets a bit aggressive now.
Red Health: Eruption, Frustration, Explosion. It is really angry now.

Please filter the ones out that are not in this Gen, made it for Gen IV (I think), but I haven't given it to anyone yet, so it is a new one
It is a good challenge, but my brother who is doing this scramble is very picky, and this one seems a bit hard (especially with something as slow as Numel). Only being able to attack at below 50% HP is a bit extreme for an easy challange. It's not accepted or rejected yet, I just have to run it by my brother. Sorry for being picky.

You could knock out his Pokemon at the Plasma Frigate, he has a tranquill there
Ah, right. This was an old challange based on Blue's Pidgey, so I didn't realize that most of the Rival encounters in BW2 are co-op.

Can evolve upon seeing it's rival in its evolved state.

Snaquaza

KACAW
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
CJorex Get a Numel named Mood Swing. It can use moves only in certain situations.
Green Health: Yawn, Curse, Amnesia, Attract, Rest, Return, Captivate, Endure, Secret Power, Hidden Power. It is very relaxed.
Orange Health: Take Down, Double Edge, Magnitude, Lava Plume, Focus Energy, Flamethrower, Tackle, Ember, Rock Tomb, Protect, Overheat, Rock Smash, Strength, Swagger, Will-O-Wisp, Dig, Rock Slide, Stealth Rock, Toxic. It gets a bit aggressive now.
Red Health: Eruption, Frustration, Explosion, Earthquake. It is really angry now.

If it is rejected, this is an easier version with some extra moves and more moves in green and red health

After this I can't reject as im going to england for 4 days today

Edit: if this is still too difficult, feel free to shuffle the moves around a bit

Hey guys, I know I'm in the middle of a HG Scramble already, but I'd really like to start one in Emerald too. Medium difficulty, no trading. I really like those challanges where you get Mons with stories, where they have to beat some specific Mons to evolve or to learn different moves and whatnot. I also like having specific solos for my Mons, but I don't mind that much if my preferences aren't followed, I just love seeing people come up with new ideas. I won't reject as long as they aren't impossible or absolutely boring.

Hi everyone. I'm posting because my brother has decided that he wants to do a scramble challange. He will be doing it on Sapphire.
Rules are as follows:
-Easy difficulty
-Trading available for evolution
-Try not to make evolution and move restrictions too strict. He is mainly doing this for fun
- Legendaries need to be able to be caught, but not used.
- Must have complete HM coverage
- Try not to have too many of one type. Please try to have no more than two Pokemon of a particular type
- He wants a starter Pokemon, any one will do
- Be creative; If it is a signature challenge or it has been used before then please don't submit it.
- Try to make it as fun to use as possible.
- Try not to make it offensive
Can't think of anything else for now. Have fun submitting!
CJorex, allow your brother to have a Zigzagoon named Slave. Slave is to be used as your HM Slave, and therefore must learn at least 2 of Cut, Rock Smash, Surf, and Strength. He must never hold an item, because he doesn't mind his ability, Pick Up. In battle, he can never use the same attack twice in a row. He must solo Flannery's Torkoal to evolve, and Norman's Vigoroth because I said so. Good luck!

Snaquaza and Clutch, those are good challenges, I just have to make sure my brother will accept them. My only nitpick with Clutch's challenge is that it is supposed to be easy, and having to wait until Flannery to evolve a Zigzagoon is just too hard. Zigzagoon only has 30 base attack, and you expect it to defeat something that has 140 base defense and can easily OHKO it? I don't think that fits the description of easy.

EDIT:
I may as well give my brother a challange.
He shall have Frigid the Spheal. Frigid prefers frigid climates, like his home in the Shoal cave. Because of his preference for the cold, he may never battle in direct sunlight. When you send him out, he must immediately start the Battle with Hail (learned at level 31) unless it is already hailing, and must use it again when the hail runs out. He must also always know Blizzard (TM14), as chilling winds are just his thing. As an extra challange, he must deliver the finishing blow on Tate's Solrock because he hates the sun, and may never be used against another Ice-type, because he just can't fight with another cold-lover.

EDIT II: May as well give one to Clutch as well. Take SWAG the Lotad (Doesn't have to be in all caps ingame). SWAG believes he is the swaggiest Pokemon around. He may evolve into Lombre whenever, but to evolve into Ludicolo he must know both Swagger and Surf (because surfing is so full of SWAG), and must have solo'd a Gym Leader (Using Swagger on all of their Pokemon). SWAG must also solo Juan, because he has no Swag. Hope you like it!

Yea that is a bit hard actually CJorex, how about just any gym leader Pokemon? Also SWAG is in!
Thanks! I'll just run that by him. Although Zigzagoon has a disadvantage against the first two gyms in Hoenn. Oh well, I suppose I once had to solo Misty on Fire Red with a Charmeleon. This can't be much worse.
EDIT: While I'm thinking about it, is he allowed to trade to get HM moves earlier? It'll just make the solo a bit easier.

Notice that during the first two rival fights, Hugh has only his starter. Next time you face him (not counting the PWT) is Undella Town, and there he already has an Unfezant and a monkey as well as the fully evolved starter.

E: There is only one more Hugh fight after that (not counting postgame) at the top of Victory Road. Same party as the Undella fight at higher levels, with the addition of Bouffalant.
Confirming what everyone else is saying:

-First encounter: Aspertia
-Second encounter: Floccessy Ranch
-Third encounter: Co-Op in Sewer
-Fourth encounter: PWT
-Fifth encounter: Co-Op in Frigate
-Sixth encounter: Undella Town
-Seventh encounter: Co-Op in Lacunosa
-Eighth encounter: Co-Op in Frigate
-Ninth encounter: Victory Road

Challenge still accepted.

EDIT: Need three more. Anyone?

Thanks! I'll just run that by him. Although Zigzagoon has a disadvantage against the first two gyms in Hoenn. Oh well, I suppose I once had to solo Misty on Fire Red with a Charmeleon. This can't be much worse.
EDIT: While I'm thinking about it, is he allowed to trade to get HM moves earlier? It'll just make the solo a bit easier.
Yea I don't mind that, he can spam Surf on Roxanne if he really wants

Yea I don't mind that, he can spam Surf on Roxanne if he really wants
Thanks! You're amazing! Currently my brother needs three more scramblemons. These must include a starter (preferably Treecko or Mudkip) and a flier. Looking forward to what you submit!

Brother's Challanges so far:
Mood Swing the Numel (Snaquaza)
Get a Numel named Mood Swing. It can use moves only in certain situations.
Green Health: Yawn, Curse, Amnesia, Attract, Rest, Return, Captivate, Endure, Secret Power, Hidden Power. It is very relaxed.
Orange Health: Take Down, Double Edge, Magnitude, Lava Plume, Focus Energy, Flamethrower, Tackle, Ember, Rock Tomb, Protect, Overheat, Rock Smash, Strength, Swagger, Will-O-Wisp, Dig, Rock Slide, Stealth Rock, Toxic. It gets a bit aggressive now.
Red Health: Eruption, Frustration, Explosion, Earthquake. It is really angry now.

Slave the Zigzagoon (Clutch)
CJorex, allow your brother to have a Zigzagoon named Slave. Slave is to be used as your HM Slave, and therefore must learn at least 2 of Cut, Rock Smash, Surf, and Strength. He must never hold an item, because he doesn't mind his ability, Pick Up. In battle, he can never use the same attack twice in a row. He must solo a Gym Leader's Pokemon to evolve, and Norman's Vigoroth because I said so. Good luck!

Frigid the Spheal (CJorex)
I may as well give my brother a challange.
He shall have Frigid the Spheal. Frigid prefers frigid climates, like his home in the Shoal cave. Because of his preference for the cold, he may never battle in direct sunlight. When you send him out, he must immediately start the Battle with Hail (learned at level 31) unless it is already hailing, and must use it again when the hail runs out. He must also always know Blizzard (TM14), as chilling winds are just his thing. As an extra challange, he must deliver the finishing blow on Tate's Solrock because he hates the sun, and may never be used against another Ice-type, because he just can't fight with another cold-lover.

scorpdestroyer

it's a skorupi egg
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Hey guys, I know I'm in the middle of a HG Scramble already, but I'd really like to start one in Emerald too. Medium difficulty, no trading. I really like those challanges where you get Mons with stories, where they have to beat some specific Mons to evolve or to learn different moves and whatnot. I also like having specific solos for my Mons, but I don't mind that much if my preferences aren't followed, I just love seeing people come up with new ideas. I won't reject as long as they aren't impossible or absolutely boring.
Ok Clutch take Grace the Ralts

As a Ralts, Grace is very timid and afraid of getting KO'd. Hence, every time it is sent out, it must use Growl. Additionally, whenever its health drops below half (HP bar becomes yellow), or when it gets a status condition excluding confusion, it must use Teleport to get to a Pokemon centre. Outside of battle, it doesn't trust strangers (that includes you) and will only accept berries for healing. It may evolve whenever.

As a Kirlia, Grace becomes proud of the difficult time it endured as a Ralts. At this point, you may forget Growl or Teleport. It is also very vain and thinks it is very attractive. As such, it is jealous of any other attractive thing and hates them with a passion. It must solo Wattson's Magneton because magnets are attractive. If it is successful, it must learn the prize TM Shock Wave to show off and keep it until it evolves.

As a Gardevoir, it fully trusts you and learns to be more calm. You may now forget Swagger. It is also very upright and must solo any admin from the evil organizations. It also wants to prove that it is no longer the Ralts and Kirlia of the old, and must solo Wallace's Milotic.

Shouldn't be too hard. If it is, let me know and I'll make it easier.

Edit: changed the Swagger part due to a clash, thanks for pointing that out

Hi everyone. I'm posting because my brother has decided that he wants to do a scramble challange. He will be doing it on Sapphire.
Rules are as follows:
-Easy difficulty
-Trading available for evolution
-Try not to make evolution and move restrictions too strict. He is mainly doing this for fun
- Legendaries need to be able to be caught, but not used.
- Must have complete HM coverage
- Try not to have too many of one type. Please try to have no more than two Pokemon of a particular type
- He wants a starter Pokemon, any one will do
- Be creative; If it is a signature challenge or it has been used before then please don't submit it.
- Try to make it as fun to use as possible.
- Try not to make it offensive
Can't think of anything else for now. Have fun submitting!
Reserving Treecko for your brother, will come up with a challenge soon.

Solo'ing Hugh at the PWT is the worst. Effect keeps trying to Encore his Servine into using Leech Seed but I haven't been able to get it yet. Ugh, such a long wait between fights too, having to re-register for the PWT each time.

Hey Guys I wouold like to do a scramble on PLatinum with medium difficulty. All I ask is that you have a name for the pokemon and not make it unruely hard. Besides that, what you guys say goes.

Hey Guys I wouold like to do a scramble on PLatinum with medium difficulty. All I ask is that you have a name for the pokemon and not make it unruely hard. Besides that, what you guys say goes.
Okay, I'll give you an Eevee, but I want you to tell me which Eeveelution you want to use first before I give you a challange.

Oh, I'll pick your starter.

Take King the Turtwig.

King has always felt...well, stronger, than the rest of your team. And the rest of the world. And he will rule with an iron foot over your team.

Here are the rules he has placed upon his subjects:

Thou shalt not be higher level than I.
Thou shalt use no moves stronger than I am capable of.

King also has to display his power to your team - as soon as you capture the last Pokemon on your team, King has to solo the gym which is next on the line-up.

RECAP
  • King is always highest level.
  • No other Pokemon can use moves stronger than any of King's moves in terms of base power.
  • King solos the next gym after you have a full party of six.

Godspeed!

Okay, take Solaris the Eevee (try to get a female). Solaris has always wanted to be an Espeon, since that is the most beautiful of its evolved forms. However, she wants to prove that she is worthy of being that beautiful and so must win the Great Rank Pokemon Contest. Once this is done she may evolve into Espeon. Once evoloved, she becomes so obsessed with beauty that she will only use certain moves that she judges beautiful enough:
Confusion
Swift
Psybeam
Psychic
Morning Sun
Calm Mind
Sunny Day
Light Screen
Attract
Captivate
Flash
Zen Headbutt
Signal Beam (post-elite 4 in Survival Zone)

Good luck; tell me if this is too hard, because it probably is!

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
duke3528, take Wait the Hippopotas. Wait may never directly attack your opponent unless that opponent is immune to Sandstorm damage. Against other opponents, it must make do with passive damage, such as Sandstorm and Toxic. Good luck!

I'll give you a challange. Take Simba the Shinx. This is going to be based off of the story of The Lion King!!! At first, he is just a little kid who loves to make mischief and have adventures. He is very hasty, and never wants to switch out. So, he never does. He must always stay in battle until he faints or the battle is over. Other than that, he is deathly afraid of hyenas and thus all Dark-types. Trumping the last rule, he must switch out immediately if a Dark-type is in battle. But, once he evolves, his restrictions change a lot. Mufasa dies and he believes it is his fault, and runs away. He meets Timon and Pumbaa, and starts living a peaceful life. He can still battle, but may not use STAB and must have 2 status moves. He still is deathly afraid of Dark-types, though, and must switch out ASAP. But, he also tries to hide from all Shinx, Luxio, and Luxray, and switch out ASAP if he sees those either. Then, he evolves again and meets Nala again! They elope and go back to his homeland! He must solo all Dark-types and can never battle any Shinx, Luxio, and Luxray. He believes Cyrus is Scar, and leads the hyenas! So, he must solo Cyrus! Thats's it for Simba's challange! GL;HF! If you want me to write a TL;DR, I will, but I am in mobile right now sour will have to be done later.

Ok Clutch take Grace the Ralts

As a Ralts, Grace is very timid and afraid of getting KO'd. Hence, every time it is sent out, it must use Growl. Additionally, whenever its health drops below half (HP bar becomes yellow), or when it gets a status condition excluding confusion, it must use Teleport to get to a Pokemon centre. Outside of battle, it doesn't trust strangers (that includes you) and will only accept berries for healing. It may evolve whenever.

As a Kirlia, Grace becomes proud of the difficult time it endured as a Ralts. It must learn Swagger as soon as possible and always use it when it starts the battle. At this point, you may forget Growl or Teleport. It is also very vain and thinks it is very attractive. As such, it is jealous of any other attractive thing and hates them with a passion. It must solo Wattson's Magneton because magnets are attractive. If it is successful, it may evolve.

As a Gardevoir, it fully trusts you and learns to be more calm. You may now forget Swagger. It is also very upright and must solo any admin from the evil organizations. It also wants to prove that it is no longer the Ralts and Kirlia of the old, and must solo Wallace's Milotic.

Shouldn't be too hard. If it is, let me know and I'll make it easier.
One problem: Clutch already has to teach swagger to the scramblemon I gave him, and you can only teach one pokemon Swagger. You may want to edit this challenge

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 11)