Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

Hi, I'm new to these forums and new to Scrambling.

I'm doing a Scramble of Sapphire.

The team must have a starter and must all be obtainable pre-Winona. No impossible feats and as usual, not derps that can't evolve.

Let's hope for something cool.

Snaquaza

KACAW
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I reserve a Shroomish for eggman

Take a Shroomish named Longevity
Rules
1. It has no restrictions as a Shroomish
But it gets challanges as a Breloom, depending on the levels it evolves
1. Evolving at level 23-30
#You can't uses STAB.
#You can't use your strongest attack.
2. Evolving at level 31-40
#Use only one STAB.
#Can only use the first two attacks in its set.
3. Evolving at level 41-50
#Can only use damaging attack against sleeping opponents.
#Can only use the first three attacks in its set.
4. Evolving at level 51-53
#Can't use Status Attacks.
#Can only use two different moves per battle.
5. Evolving at level 54-60
#Must use Spore whenever you are hit SE, otherwise not. (You must keep it)
6. Evolving at level 61+
#No Restrictions, congrats you trained long enough

I reserve a Shroomish for eggman

Take a Shroomish named Longevity
Rules
1. It has no restrictions as a Shroomish
But it gets challanges as a Breloom, depending on the levels it evolves
1. Evolving at level 23-30
#You can't uses STAB.
#You can't use your strongest attack.
2. Evolving at level 31-40
#Use only one STAB.
#Can only use the first two attacks in its set.
3. Evolving at level 41-44
#Can only use damaging attack against sleeping opponents.
#Can only use the first three attacks in its set.
4. Evolving at level 45-50
#Must use Spore whenever you are hit SE, otherwise not (You must keep it)
5. Evolving at level 51+
#No Restrictions, congrats you trained long enough
A little problem, in gen 3 Shroomish doesn't learn Spore until lv54 and the restriction involving spore is lv45-50.

So..what do I do? Must put the opponent to sleep when hit SE?

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
Ok maserato, take EVOLVE!!! the zubat.

The zubat that you caught happened to be very big on science. He likes it A LOT and is a massive nerd. Obviously being a massive nerd means that he ended up bullied when he went to school, so he is scared of all pokemon who go to his school. His school had a massive variety of pokemon - all cave-dwelling pokemon ever! They are listed in the habitat list, you can look on bulbapedia or in your pokedex itself, although it could end up confusing it is simple enough. If it ends up against any of the pokemon listed as living in caves then it must faint, a.k.a let the pokemon kill you.

Your zubat actually got hired by professor oak! You have to head back to pallet town when you first get him so that he can inform professor Oak that you are taking him. Professor Oak says it's OK, as long as you don't let zubat evolve.
[insert troll face]

Zubat likes science, so he wants to solo 10 electric types. Otherwise he can solo Lt. Surge.

Enjoy, let me know if you want it tweaked or something.

Snaquaza

KACAW
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Soulsilver Scramble (1), this is my first update, tips are appreciated, but please don't get mad at me.

Today, while Quaza was walking through the forest near his house, he heard a cry. It was coming from behind a big stump. He immediately looked what it was. Behind the stump, he found a Cyndaquil. It looked like the Cyndaquil was suffering. Quaza lifted it and brought it to New Bark Town’s hospital. After some time, he got some color again. I stayed at his side for another few hours, but I knew my parents were questioning where I was staying, so I went home in the late evening.
I let my parents know about the Cyndaquil I found. After my explanation, they start talking about the recent topic of Pokemon Journeys. They even asked if I wanted to go on one. I never even thought about it, I thought it was a bit like you walk behind the crowd. But I saw the cuteness of the Pokemon I found and I would love to go on a journey with it, so I said yes.
The next day, Cyndaquil was released from the hospital. I could start my journey immediately, I was already friends with Cyndaquil and I packed my bag already. Professor Elm wanted to wish me good luck, but he never liked me, he just wanted another Pokedex slave.
On the first routes, I learned to know Cyndaquil better. I learned about his violent history and I saw all scars on his body. For no reason I decided to call him Flower.
I went to Cherrygrove town first, some stupid man wanted me to run around the complete town. No, new shoes don’t mean that you can run like, what was it, 7 kilometers. After that, I was really exhausted, so I wanted to leave the crazy town. But no, the crazy man came again talking to me. I don’t know what, I didn’t feel like listening.
After that, when I saw the enormous route with a mountain range in the deepness, I decided I could use some Pokeballs. But that Pokecenter didn’t have them. Oh well, I just decided to never come back in the strange city.
On the next route, I saw Flower trying to blow out some smoke. Which is a natural thing for fire-types. But this didn’t work, I suspected nothing yet, but I saw he was not feeling well. Flower lost all his energy, so I gave him some leaves I found on the floor. Luckily, Flower felt a bit better again, but I was scared something like this would happen again.
Now knowing that there was still something going on with my sweet flower, I battled Youngster Joey. I was insecure about it, I hoped Flower could win it with his handicap. It was easier than suspected. He also said something about the top percentage of Rattata, but my restricted Flower easily beat him.
I avoided all other trainers; I wanted to bring Flower to a Pokemon Center. He needed to feel better again. He battled some other wild Pokemon, but not many, however he cleared a bit up from battling, so I think he might’ve grew a few levels.
Late that night, I finally came at Violet City. I was kind of impressed of this city, as I never came in a city this big. It is the second biggest city of Johto. I immediately went to the Pokemon Center, trying to revive flower. I was overanxious; nothing bad was going on with Flower. After that I went looking for a Pokemart, if they had some Pokeballs at this one. Luckily, this was a decent city that had a good Pokemart and no crazy running old people.
The next day, I went back to the previous route; I couldn’t look for Pokemon the last time. After some running around, I found a really tired cute bug lying in a piece of grass. I wanted to try to help it. That is why I caught it. I called it Fatigue, as it was so tired. I was really excited about having a new Pokemon. I wanted to test it out immediately. However, this wasn’t anything near easy to use. I found out it wasn’t just tired, but lazy. It didn’t want to do most things. Under these things was that it didn’t want to battle wild Pokemon. Luckily I avoided some trainers, so I trained Fatigue, which is a Ledyba by the way, there. Tackle was soon replaced by Comet Punch and it was able to 2HKO even defensive Caterpie. A huge achievement.
When I went to the gym, I saw there WAS a stupid old guy here too. He said I needed to go to the Sprout Tower first, he said I needed some training. So I became mad at him that he said that I was weak. I scared him away and I challenged Gym Leader Falkner after that.

I realized that Flower was actually quite strong, it already evolved some time ago and its Quick Attack, although it has weak Base Power, became pretty strong already. It 2HKO’d the Pidgey and it spammed its other move Leer against Pidgeotto, to prevent healing it off. Eventually, it 2HKO’d Pidgeotto too. I said to Falkner, no Flying types aren’t stunned by a simple bolt; they are just defeated by a moment of hotness. Then I left; Falkner was useless from now on. All I heard was that he shouted after me that he would ask stronger Pokemon from his father. I said that he was pathetic.

Team:
Quilava
Level: 15
@Rash
-Quick Attack
-Leer
-SmokeScreen
-Ember

This Pokemon has been great during the complete scramble till now, its quick evolution is great and its attacks are usable at this spot of the game. It has helps me at tight spots. Our friendship is already a great one. Leer helps with preparation and Quick Attack is a decent attacking option. Too bad my character doesn’t know yet how to use the others.

Ledyba
Level: 10
@Calm
-Tackle
-Supersonic
-Comet Punch
-X

This thing has an awesome walking sprite!!! But overall, it has been quite weak, although I like him. It is annoying he can’t fight wild Pokemon and its attacks are quite weak and most of the time his Defense doesn’t cut it and it is KO’d by random Pokemon. Soloing a Gym with this will be hard. I hope I get it too the point of Double-Edge. Anyway, I do love the difficulty of this as I love difficulty.

@CBT

Take a Wooper and name it Sire. Like a true sire, this Wooper always grants its foes the privilege of moving first. If you happen to outspeed the opponent, then Sire must spend every other turn apologizing for his rudeness (use a non attacking move of any type). You can equip a speed lowering item like a macho brace, Iron ball or Lagging tail to help avoid this.

Good luck, and I hope you enjoy your first scramble! Assuming you can decipher what the heck Snaquaza meant when he gave you that Rhyhorn... Because I sure as hell can't.

@Eggman
Take a Tropius and name it BANANAMETEOR. It has one pure goal... to learn the magnificent mythical move of the Tropius, spoken of in hushed but excited tones in the undergrowth of Route 119, rummored to only be granted to the most powerful and skilled Tropius. Banana Meteor. In order to complete its quest, it must first hone its skills. To remain pure in its cause, it can only learn Normal, Flying and Grass type moves. To increase its power of mind it must match its focus against the physic masters, Tate and Lisa (just make sure it is in the battle for the whole battle against them). Finally, it must find and confront the 3 ancient sages, Regirock, Regice and Registeel (Solo all 3. Good luck on Regice!) Only then, will it discover the true power of Banana Meteor.

And of course be sorely disappointed because Banana Meteor is a move that never existed ever. Have fun!

cb aaron judge

ALL RISE
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
Thanks for the challanges!

Snaquaza, please be more detailed in your challange, I don't get it. celever stop johning imo, or i'll hope for a ninja;)

Ok, i want to try this.

Game - Emerald

Difficult - Medium

Cant trade.

<3

Edit:
Reserving a Spinda.

EDIT: Take Rockblockd the Spinda.

This Spinda can overcome anything, but Rock-types. It just can't get past Rock-types. But nothing stops it from trying. Spinda hears that Tate and Liza have a Solrock and a Lunatone, so it must solo those two mons.

After breaking the ultra-hard rocks of Tate and Liza, it realizes that it can break through rocks. Teach it Rock Smash, and have no other Fighting-type moves.

It hears of the legendary rock, Regirock. It is determined to smash it, so solo Regirock using only Rock Smash.
Matezoide I give unto you LudiYOLO the lotad
LudiYOLO blazes it on 420 and engages in raucous shenanigans so he may never be at full hp for the start of a gym fight. He likes to show off to his friends with his muscles so he must solo Brawly to become lombre. Finally he must solo winonas skarmory to become a ludicolo.
He is deathly afraid of water and may not learn water type moves because they might put out hit bong
Matezoide, start with Flash the Torchic. It wants to be fast, so reset until you get a speed boosting nature (If you don't give it a speed boosting nature, it can never evolve and never use Fire moves).

It may freely evolve into Combusken. As Torchic or Combusken, if it is outsped on the first turn, it must use a stat-lowering move to weaken its opponent to compensate for being slower.

It cannot evolve into Blaziken unless it knows Quick Attack. If it evolves into Blaziken, the previous stat-lowering requirement is switched to it must use Quick Attack every first turn.

Have it solo Wattson, since his Pokemon are fast, Electric types.

Good Luck!

Reserving a Skarmory for Matezoide
Name it confidence
This Skarmory is overconfident, so you want to show it that it isn't that great.
1. It can only fight against Pokemon with only Special Typings
2. If it is hit for less than 25% of its health than...
#It feels great and must lead your party till the next gym.
#Must solo the last Pokemon of every trainer till the said gym.
3. Must solo at least one special gym.

If it is forced to go against a physical Pokemon than it gets overconfident.
1. Can't be healed, except for Pokemon Center, but only if it has fainted.
2. Must lead your party
3. Must solo all Physical typings
4. If it faints, he thinks his team laughs at him, so the first Pokemon after him in the party, must solo the first one of the E4, to let them suffer. The second time it happens, you take the first non-duplicate from your party and it needs to solo the second member of the E4. You can skip an E4 member if it collides with a Challenge. ETC.

God Luck

@ Matezoide: You get Flapper the Zubat.

Flapper must hold a Cheri Berry to fight. If it loses it mid-battle, it must be switched out & may not return. For it to evolve, it must fulfil the following conditions:

• Solo all of Wattson's Gym Trainers without leaving the Gym once
  • Solo twenty trained Grass Type Pokémon
Fulfilling one of the two conditions allows you to evolve to Golbat. Fulfilling both allows you to evolve into Crobat. Flapper may never leave the party at any time. You may never soft reset if you lose a berry mid-battle.

Have fun. 8)

Matezoide, Take CaptMURICA the Gulpin.

Gulpin is a very typical America:

1) He is morbidly obese and must eat every non-Cheri berry found as soon as you get them
2) He loooooves to go to pop concerts, and always wants and encore. As soon as you can learn Encore (lv. up), you must learn it, and use it at the start of every battle.
3) He loves shopping, and you must go to the pokemon every time you enter town, and spent until you have less than $1000. This applies to re-entering town as well.
4) He loves football, and thinks his team is the best! In order to evolve, he has to solo all 11 of the rival's teams players. These can be any gym trainers, or bosses.

Ok, i want to try this.

Game - Emerald

Difficult - Medium

Cant trade.

<3
Reserving a Spinda.

This Spinda can overcome anything, but Rock-types. It just can't get past Rock-types. But nothing stops it from trying. Spinda hears that Tate and Liza have a Solrock and a Lunatone, so it must solo those two mons.

After breaking the ultra-hard rocks of Tate and Liza, it realizes that it can break through rocks. Teach it Rock Smash, and have no other Fighting-type moves.

It hears of the legendary rock, Regirock. It is determined to smash it, so solo Regirock using only Rock Smash.

LudiYOLO blazes it on 420 and engages in raucous shenanigans so he may never be at full hp for the start of a gym fight. He likes to show off to his friends with his muscles so he must solo Brawly to become lombre. Finally he must solo winonas skarmory to become a ludicolo.
He is deathly afraid of water and may not learn water type moves because they might put out hit bong

Matezoide, start with Flash the Torchic. It wants to be fast, so reset until you get a speed boosting nature (If you don't give it a speed boosting nature, it can never evolve and never use Fire moves).

It may freely evolve into Combusken. As Torchic or Combusken, if it is outsped on the first turn, it must use a stat-lowering move to weaken its opponent to compensate for being slower.

It cannot evolve into Blaziken unless it knows Quick Attack. If it evolves into Blaziken, the previous stat-lowering requirement is switched to it must use Quick Attack every first turn.

Good Luck!

Snaquaza

KACAW
Name it confidence
This Skarmory is overconfident, so you want to show it that it isn't that great.

2. Must lead your party
4. If it faints, he thinks his team laughs at him, so the first Pokemon after him in the party, must solo the first one of the E4, to let them suffer. The second time it happens, you take the first non-duplicate from your party and it needs to solo the second member of the E4. You can skip an E4 member if it collides with a Challenge. ETC.

God Luck

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus

Flapper must hold a Cheri Berry to fight. If it loses it mid-battle, it must be switched out & may not return. For it to evolve, it must fulfil the following conditions:

Fulfilling one of the two conditions allows you to evolve to Golbat. Fulfilling both allows you to evolve into Crobat. Flapper may never leave the party at any time. You may never soft reset if you lose a berry mid-battle.

Have fun. 8)

I should get back to issuing challanges myself; only stopped because I didn't have any ideas that I really felt met my standards.

Eggman, take a Mudkip for your starter, and name it Eggbert. This Mudkip is in fact a version of you from an alternate universe where you're a pokemon; in fact, everyone's a pokemon in that universe.

In accordance with the theory of quantum superposition, Eggbert is in both your game universe and in the PMD universe until he can be conclusively proven to be in a single one and not in both. As such, he must spend half of his time in the other universe; you must place Eggbert in the box during every even numbered game hour. During this time, since you are the version of Eggbert who exists only in this world, you may do whatever you please so long as Eggbert the pokemon is in the box.

In an attempt to prove to Eggbert that this world is completely different from the one he's familiar with, every dungeon area you visit (including caves, forests, etc. but NOT INCLUDING normal routes or Aqua's base) must be soloed by Eggbert.

Moreover, you must solo each of these areas twice to prove to him that dungeons are not random in this universe. You may do the solos in separate 1 hour blocks as mandated by an earlier restriction, so long as they are within a reasonable game time of each other (so no supergrinding in between).

Since Eggbert could not evolve in the PMD world until defeating the final boss, neither can he evolve in this game until he soloes Kyogre, the final boss. After that, he may evolve at any time.

glhf

1) He is morbidly obese and must eat every non-Cheri berry found as soon as you get them
2) He loooooves to go to pop concerts, and always wants and encore. As soon as you can learn Encore (lv. up), you must learn it, and use it at the start of every battle.
3) He loves shopping, and you must go to the pokemon every time you enter town, and spent until you have less than $1000. This applies to re-entering town as well.
4) He loves football, and thinks his team is the best! In order to evolve, he has to solo all 11 of the rival's teams players. These can be any gym trainers, or bosses.

FINALLY!

Part 12 of my Emerald Scramble is up on Youtube!

Link here.

Took me a few days to both find the time to upload it and remember to upload it, but I've finally got the job done. This is the recording of the hangout from a few days ago. Yes, I know the recording is almost 2 hours long. The idea was that I was going to do this without any editing, so that's what I've done. For those of you who want to know what happened but don't want to take the time to watch well, here's a (very) quick recap.

Most of the video was spent just battling random trainers on various routes around Mossdeep City. I did however beat up Maxie with Steven's help in what was actually a very close and difficult battle. Also, Pinball the Larion finally evolved to Pinball the Aggron! I didn't get much further than that because, well, there are a lot of water routes and a lot of trainers around.

And if you want more detail, you'll have to watch the video. Thanks for your patience everyone!

Snaquaza

KACAW
CBTerrakion, I know the last has been a bit confusing so I give an other one.

Take a Stantler named Confusion
Stantlers are known for their confusing powers, so this one thinks he is a Psychic type.
For this reason, do this.
1. Know 2 Psychic type Moves ASAP, one status and one damaging
2. Can't fight Pokemon that have a higher Base Sp. Attacking stat than himself.
3. Must Solo all Pokemon of Sabrina, after this rule two is deleted, but it is replaced by this rule: Can only know Sp. Attacking and Status moves.

K, chapter one, here it is!

Ellis was woken up by his mother; he rightfully screamed at her! (Ellis didn't like getting out of his bed, he didn't really like his mother either). When Ellis finally pulled himself out of bed, he slumped downstairs absent-mindedly, ate breakfast, grabbed his gun and sheathed it. Armed, he went out of his house, to the house of his two friends, Celever and Dragonite. Once he arrived at Celever's house, he said: 'Yo dawg, ya know we are gettin our Mon today, eh?' Celever didn't quite understand what Ellis was saying, and with a Australian accent Celever explained: 'I don't understend ye mate, tell me agaein, please.' Ellis tried to tell Celever again, but due to her sheer stupidity, Celever couldn't get it. Ellis just said: 'Come on, ya stupid whore! Let's go get Dragonite, he's da new bro in town, dawg.' Arriving in Dragonite's room (Ellis smashed the door with his frying pan) Ellis said: 'Yo dawg, ma mom said I needed to go get ya to go get dem Pokémon, yo comming? Oh, and why did yo mom name yo after a Pokémon?!' Dragonite, still half-awake, said: 'God! What is it with you waking me up man?' He said in a deep, Dutch or German accent. Celever then tried to explain what Ellis just said, with Ellis shouting loud whenever Celever did something wrong. Finally, after Ellis explained it to Celever about three times, the gang could move from Dragonite's house, to the lab of DHR, the robot professor.

Once they arrived in the house of DHR (robots DO need houses, yes), the three kids asked why DHR had them come to his house. Ellis did the talking, and said: 'Yo, you may be dem cool robot with ze lazers, but y ya letting ma come to ya house, lad?' DHR said in a clear, British and almost non-robotic: 'You are here because of this new device I made in my lab, the Pokédex, you are going to fill it for me, with all Unova Pokémon.' Dragonite instantly noticed an odd thing in DHR's story and said: 'You made this yourself you say, then explain why it says "Made in China" on the back...' The robot didn't have an answer to that, of course, so he quickly pushed some Pokéballs to the kids, and said that they could take one of them. Ellis didn't really like any of them, so he decided that he would use the Emboar to catch a Pokémon and then be done with it. After the kids got their Pokédexes, Celever didn't have a clue what they should do with it, so DHR had to explain it once again. Dragonite found a nitpick again and said that the Pokédex was copyrighted by Oak... clearly not DHR. DHR bribed the question away with some Poké and the kids walked out of the house.

They decided that they were a gang (well, Ellis decided that, Dragonite reffered to it as a group of friends and Celever was too stupid to understand the whole point) and that they would go on an adventure together. When Dragonite tried to explain how to catch a Pokémon, Ellis threatened to shoot him if he didn't shut up, and even Celever got how easy it was to catch one after the first time. After seeing some Pokémon that had no interest on Ellis whatsoever, he found a Patrat that had such ugly eyelids that Ellis decided to use his sharpshooting skills and shoot his eyelids off. Both of them. With one shot. After he did this, Celever and Dragonite were both shocked, but Ellis thought that it was "really cool" to have a Patrat without eyelids. He called him Lidless and thus his first Pokémon was captured.

Edit: If either Bearded Dragonite or DHR has any comments on being mentioned, please do say so. Also, Celever helped me with certain grammar... :P

K, chapter one, here it is!

Ellis was woken up by his mother; he rightfully screamed at her! (Ellis didn't like getting out of his bed, he didn't really like his mother either). When Ellis finally pulled himself out of bed, he slumped downstairs absent-mindedly, ate breakfast, grabbed his gun and sheathed it. Armed, he went out of his house, to the house of his two friends, Celever and Dragonite. Once he arrived at Celever's house, he said: 'Yo dawg, ya know we are gettin our Mon today, eh?' Celever didn't quite understand what Ellis was saying, and with a Australian accent Celever explained: 'I don't understend ye mate, tell me agaein, please.' Ellis tried to tell Celever again, but due to her sheer stupidity, Celever couldn't get it. Ellis just said: 'Come on, ya stupid whore! Let's go get Dragonite, he's da new bro in town, dawg.' Arriving in Dragonite's room (Ellis smashed the door with his frying pan) Ellis said: 'Yo dawg, ma mom said I needed to go get ya to go get dem Pokémon, yo comming? Oh, and why did yo mom name yo after a Pokémon?!' Dragonite, still half-awake, said: 'God! What is it with you waking me up man?' He said in a deep, Dutch or German accent. Celever then tried to explain what Ellis just said, with Ellis shouting loud whenever Celever did something wrong. Finally, after Ellis explained it to Celever about three times, the gang could move from Dragonite's house, to the lab of DHR, the robot professor.

Once they arrived in the house of DHR (robots DO need houses, yes), the three kids asked why DHR had them come to his house. Ellis did the talking, and said: 'Yo, you may be dem cool robot with ze lazers, but y ya letting ma come to ya house, lad?' DHR said in a clear, British and almost non-robotic: 'You are here because of this new device I made in my lab, the Pokédex, you are going to fill it for me, with all Unova Pokémon.' Dragonite instantly noticed an odd thing in DHR's story and said: 'You made this yourself you say, then explain why it says "Made in China" on the back...' The robot didn't have an answer to that, of course, so he quickly pushed some Pokéballs to the kids, and said that they could take one of them. Ellis didn't really like any of them, so he decided that he would use the Emboar to catch a Pokémon and then be done with it. After the kids got their Pokédexes, Celever didn't have a clue what they should do with it, so DHR had to explain it once again. Dragonite found a nitpick again and said that the Pokédex was copyrighted by Oak... clearly not DHR. DHR bribed the question away with some Poké and the kids walked out of the house.

They decided that they were a gang (well, Ellis decided that, Dragonite reffered to it as a group of friends and Celever was too stupid to understand the whole point) and that they would go on an adventure together. When Dragonite tried to explain how to catch a Pokémon, Ellis threatened to shoot him if he didn't shut up, and even Celever got how easy it was to catch one after the first time. After seeing some Pokémon that had no interest on Ellis whatsoever, he found a Patrat that had such ugly eyelids that Ellis decided to use his sharpshooting skills and shoot his eyelids off. Both of them. With one shot. After he did this, Celever and Dragonite were both shocked, but Ellis thought that it was "really cool" to have a Patrat without eyelids. He called him Lidless and thus his first Pokémon was captured.

Edit: If either Bearded Dragonite or DHR has any comments on being mentioned, please do say so. Also, Celever helped me with certain grammar... :P
Ok, I'm killing myself over here. That's so over the top ridiculous it's just hilarious. Poor Lidless XD!

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
I grammar checked that! I am awesome clearly.

Anyway cbt take dogbird the pidgey.

Pidgey thinks that he is a dog, so he does dog stuff. He likes to whine and whine and whimper and bark and make annoying noises 24/7 that you just want your heart to die. Now since Pidgey cannot learn growl your Pidgey must always be flapping around to make annoying noises, so it must keep gust. Keep gust until it solos a gym leader that is not bugsy.
Dogs love being taken on walks and thanks to the mechanics of HG and SS you can even take your beloved dog bird on a walk! It must lead your party every time you enter a city, it doesn't like the routes though so may never be in the lead of your party then. Shy dog.
Dogbird also wants to talk with other dogs, so it must come in and solo any growlithe or arcanine you see. Or any other dog pokemon. I just can't remember them.
Dogbird, as a shy dog, may never use moves that damage except for gust, which is him complaining about doing damage, until the solo, where he may get a normal STAB.

Enjoy :3

Reserving a Spinda.

Good Luck!

Name it confidence

2. Must lead your party

God Luck

Have fun. 8)

Accepting. Thankies.

Mine as well post a scramble here as well, but don't expect much progress until after exams, mid-June.

Game- GBA of the first poster's choosing
Difficulty- Medium
Trading- Nope

Thankies! :D

I will post updates to my Pokemon White 2 scramble here.

These are the pokemon and restrictions, in case you haven't read my first post.

Part 1: From the start:
I arrived at the Aspertia Outlook, knowing Bianca would be there with my starter. I walked up and chose the Oshawott, nicknaming him Ninja. I battled Hugh and won, despite the type disadvantage Ninja had against his Snivy. I traveled on toward Floccesy Town. On the way, I discovered Ninja feels like special moves are for wimps and therefore, Ninja refuses to use any. I went through Floccesy Town, meeting up with Alder on the way.

I went on to Floccesy Ranch, where I caught a shy little Mareep. I nicknamed it Star, after its desire to become a movie star and how its tail shines before using Thundershock. I battled Hugh once more, defeating his Snivy with Ninja, who was much stronger than he was when I last battled with Hugh.

After the battle, the owners came and told us about their missing Herdier. Hugh left immediately, raging about the owner only being a little worried. I left more calmly to look for it. After wandering around a bit, I found the Herdier, being cornered by a member of Team Plasma. I scared him off and brought the Herdier back.

When I returned to Alder's house, he had me battle two kids. Ninja easily handled both of them. I left his house and a guy named Mr. Medal appeared, giving me a random box for storing various medals in. He gave a long rant about something I ignored before running away. I came back to my home town, stopping at my house for some R&R before battling Cheren, the Aspertia City Gym Leader.

I entered the gym, laughing at how easy the first two trainers were. I handled them using only Star. In the process, I learned that Star is so shy that it won't attack a healthy oppenent. Instead, she needs to paralyze them first. I went on to battle Cheren. Star paralyzed his Patrat before wearing it down with repeated Thundershocks. His Lilipup was defeated the same way, netting me the Basic Badge, the first of the eight Gym Badge I would need.

MVP: Star the Mareep

Level 13
Knows Tackle, Cotton Spore, Thunder Wave and Thundershock
Easily handles most pokemon, despite its weak attacks.

Second Best Ninja the Oshawott

Level 12
Knows Takle, Tail Whip, Water Gun(unusable) and Water Sport
A decent all around pokemon, neither frail nor bulky, neither hard-hitting or weak.

Part 2: Into the studio:
As I left the Aspertia City Gym, I encountered Bianca. She gave a TM for a new move, Return. Also, she and Cheren registered their numbers in my X-Tranciever. Afterwords, Hugh challenged Cheren to a battle. Cheren walked away, telling Hugh to follow. Hugh ran after him, in a rage about Cheren's weak answer. As I left Aspertia City, on my way to Virbank City, a random person told me to look after 4 pokemon for me. I accepted, then took the time to teach all my pokemon Return. However, Medusa failed to cooperate with the machine, obviously not trusting it.

I traveled on, taking the time to train each of the pokemon I just got. Normal refused to use Dragon Rage. I learned that Deino feels like that move wasn't normal enough for it, only Normal type moves were. Donald feels like status moves aren't necessary, and that only wimps use them. As such, it panics easily, including when I commanded it to use a status move.

When I used Medusa, it always used Ingrain first, regardless what command I gave it. After ingraining itself, it refused to use a move other than absorb when it was hit by a contact move until it was fully healed. It also is worried about so many things, and panics to the point of having to be recalled whenever it fights a trainer-owned fire, water, electric, psychic, dark, ice, or grass-type pokemon, and refuses to sit and watch as another pokemon battles a trainer-owned normal type. However, Caffine's will to battle Patrat and Watchog overpowered it.

Soon, I found that Medusa's ability to take hits far surpassed other pokemon's ability to deal damage. And, with its amazing special attack, it could heal itself using only ingrain recovery and absorb, which usually undoes all damage any attack has done.

Caffine is a different story. Its attacks have a lot of power, and it has better luck than Normal with Hustle. His addiction to caffine has been semi-problematic, though. If he drinks a caffinated drink all at once, it only lasts for five battles. If he gradually drinks it, he can make it last ten battles.

Once I finished training the pokemon, I arrived in Virbank City. I explored the complex down south of it, battling everyone I could. Caffine, who feels a strong impulse to battle every Patrat and Watchog there is, was the most useful, and managed to reach level 17. I decided that I would go on and solo Roxie using only Caffine. I beat all of the first two member's pokemon, barely taking any damage. I went on to challenge Roxie. I defeated her Koffing easily, but her Whirlipede was a different story. It's Venoshock was too strong. I had to use 4 pokemon just to take it down. And then, I won.

After winning, I left the gym. A random person walked up to me and told me to go to pokestar studios. I obeyed, stopping by the pokemon center first. When I arrived, I was given a long lecture about the studios, then played in Brycen-Man, using my trusty Star. I got a weird ending using Star, and decided that that would be good enough for now.

I left pokestar studios and went to the dock. And who would be waiting their but Team Plasma.

MVP: Medusa the Tangela
Level 14
I modified the rules a bit on it so that I could just fully restore the damage dealt by any contact move using Ingrain and/or Absorb.
Knows Ingrain, Absorb (I only it to restore HP), Poison Powder (I changed the inability to use Spore moves if not in red to inability to use Stun Spore), and Leaf Storm (I taught it Leaf Storm so I could use it before it reaches level 17).
I use it whenever I need to take a powerful attack. Physical moves do almost nothing, special moves don't do that much. As such, it never looses.

Second Best: Caffine the Darumaka
Level 18
I traded it over while holding a lemonade so I could use it right away.
Lemonade has 2 trainer battles left. Has used one lemonade.
Knows Fire Fang, Work Up, Headbutt, and Uproar.
It can't take hits too well, but rarely ever needs to as it usually OHKOs. However, it is in trouble if Hustle causes a miss.

Third Best: Star the Mareep
Level 14
Already got a wierd ending on a movie.
Knows Return, Cotton Spore, Thunder Wave, and ThunderShock.
It doesn't hit too hard, but has great team support capabilities with Thunder Wave. As such, it can attack more than the opponent.

Fourth Best: Donald the Ducklett
Level 14
Knows Water Pulse, Return, Defog (unusable), and Wing Attack
It is an all around guy, only better than Ninja because of his ability to use special moves.

Second-to-worst: Ninja the Oshawott
Level 14
Knows Rock Smash, Tail Whip, Return, and Water Sport.
It is an all around guy, but its lack of a STAB move is really harming its power.

Worst: Normal the Deino
Level 15
Knows Headbutt, Focus Energy, Work Up, and Return
It has decent offences, but horrible defenses. If it moves first and lands an attack, I generally have no problem. However, he has been struggling to do that lately, thereby making him the worst of my pokemon.

I will add a summary after each major accomplishment (Gym Victory, rival battle, major Team Plasma Battle, Victory against Iris, etc.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)