Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

I RNG'd Ralts' stuff. You can see it in the first post requesting a challange. Can I just get two more challanges? Present's and Axmaster's were a little on the challenging end, but just give me two more pokemon (still need a Surfer) that are fairly easy? Please?

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
Topher, I shall give you something that will be quite a challenge early-game but almost restrictionless late-game, just to keep in mind.

Take Peeko the Wingull.
Peeko loves riding on the open sea etc. etc., so must be the lead in your party when you are in the sea. He loves old men, much like his owner, so he must solo Wattson (challenging bit) and then learn and keep shock wave as a memento of the occasion. It refuses to fly over the sea, it can use fly to the nearest town, but the sea is so fun to ride over it just has to seize the opportunity. It wants to defeat lots of other old men too, since after 10 defeats of old men it can use it's other HM, probably fly. It refuses to be on Dewford until it learns fly itself.

Enjoy. As I said, restriction-filled early-game, but later on it has close to none.

Topher, I shall give you something that will be quite a challenge early-game but almost restrictionless late-game, just to keep in mind.

Take Peeko the Wingull.
Peeko loves riding on the open sea etc. etc., so must be the lead in your party when you are in the sea. He loves old men, much like his owner, so he must solo Wattson (challenging bit) and then learn and keep shock wave as a memento of the occasion. It refuses to fly over the sea, it can use fly to the nearest town, but the sea is so fun to ride over it just has to seize the opportunity. It wants to defeat lots of other old men too, since after 10 defeats of old men it can use it's other HM, probably fly. It refuses to be on Dewford until it learns fly itself.

Enjoy. As I said, restriction-filled early-game, but later on it has close to none.
God damn, that Wattson solo will be hard. I will accept the challange, however, as I prefer not to reject two of your challenges. Buti will only soft reset so many times in trying to solo Wattson! And I'm not sure who I can count as "old men" in the "solo 10 old men" thing. Could you clarify? Also, could Cindy the Taillow Fly over the sea, or none at all?

Sprocket

P(n) = 1 - (1 - P(1))^n
Topher, you have a serious lack of Electric types. Take a Magneton named Magneto, caught in New Mauville. Its ability must be Magnet Pull; unfortunately the polarity of its magnets is reversed, so it is not able to switch out against enemy Steel types. To use Magneto in battle, your battle type must be set to "SET". Good luck!

Topher, you have a serious lack of Electric types. Take a Magneton named Magneto, caught in New Mauville. Its ability must be Magnet Pull; unfortunately the polarity of its magnets is reversed, so it is not able to switch out against enemy Steel types. To use Magneto in battle, your battle type must be set to "SET". Good luck!
I accept. Although I'm not going to set it to set as that won't allow me to switch my other pokemon out. I'll just make sure not to switch out Magneto.

Okay, I'm ready to begin my Ruby Scramble! I will try to occasionally post updates, but probably not much. Here's my team:

Take a Seedot named Suicide, you get later on more information

This Seedot was abandoned by its family and adopted by a family of Ludicolo.
But some day, his family came along and killed the Ludicolo while he was hiding.
Now he wants revenge.

Rules
1. Kill every Pokemon of the Seedot family.
#Solo every Pokemon in the Seedot evolutionary line
2. Loves his own parents
#Can't fight Pokemon in the Lotad evolutionary line

Now some Evolution rules.
1. Doesn't evolve, Seedot aren't too important, so you don't make the abundance of its family much bigger
# No extra rules
2. Evolves to Nuzleaf, Nuzleaf are decently important, it makes the abundance of its family a bit bigger
# Must use Bide at the start of every battle (See if others can kill you)(If you do this, you must have Bide when you evolve)
3. Evolves to Shiftry, Shiftry is very important, you make the abundance of its family much bigger
# Must solo all Grass and Dark types, if it faints you must immediately go back to the last Pokemon Centre you visited (Kill all of your family, beside the Lotad family)
4. Evolves with Explosion in its movepool
# Must use it against every Pokemon in the Seedot evolutionary line (Let them go away together with you)

So this thing is why there are almost no Seedot in emerald, glhf

Okay, take KFC the Torchic. This Torchic knows that he is very delicious chicken, and is afraid of any fat pokemon. Pokemon he considers fat are: Rock, Steel, or Ground types, or any pokemon that is over 220 lbs. Go here for weights. Now, he may battle these pokemon, but he must use only attacking moves, as he considers offense the best defense. He also must always have 3 attacking moves and one status move at all times. That's it! GL;HF!

Topher, take a female Tailow named Cindy. Cindy's mother was once forced from her flock, alone, weak, and with a broken wing, but a young trainer named Chris (me, but not my real name :P) nursed her back to health, and eventually took her all over Hoenn, and with her help defeated the Elite 4. When Cindy was born, Cindy immeadiatly learned how to fly, and split from her mother (she always was an independant one). As such, Cindy must learn Fly ASAP, and cannot fight in double battles. However, Cindy's true intention was to grow and help at trainer (you) defeat the Elite 4. Because of this, Cindy must solo 3 pokemon from E4 members, as well as 2 of the Champion's pokemon. Before this, however, Cindy wants to reach the utmost level of expertise before she evolves, meaning that she must solo Flannery. After she solos one of these, she may evolve. However, after she evolves, her mother's impared wing begins to affect her wing, disallowing her from battling at all until after the defeat of Norman, and the most powerful move she is allowed to learn is at BP 60, which she is only allowed 1 of. However, if she solos Wiona OR 25 trainers, you have allowed her to gain confidence enough and heal enough to be able to use any BP move. Also, she wants to attack on at least 2 fronts, being a very stratigic girl, and must hold at least 1 status move at a time (this move is up to you). Finally, to complete her mission, be sure to bring her to Pacifidlog Town to reunite with her mother and Chris, her trainer, and complete her mission, allowing you and your whole team to live happily ever after! <3

Summary:
-Learn Fly ASAP, and keep forever
-Cannot fight in double battles
-Solo 3 E4 pokes, and 2 of the Champions (take your pick)
-Solo Flannery to evolve
-After evolution, allowed 1 60 BP move and Fly as only moves above or at a BP of 60
-Can solo Wiona or 25 trainers to ingore the above restriction
-Keep at least 1 status move at all times if possible
-Try to visit Pacifidlog Town after you defeat the Elite 4 for her
-Have fun with one sentimental challange! (at least for me)
-Good luck!

Topher, get a lovely RNG challange. Please catch RNG before the second gym.

I have a lovely poke for you, named RNG the ...(any Pokémon that can evolve twice). RNG is a fan of RNG and bases his challenges on it. It may learn a total of [2] damaging moves, while all of your moves must be off [3] different types ASAP, and they must stay at that number. Its moves may have a maximum BP of [140] including STAB. RNG may evolve for the first time at level [20] after soloing [2] gyms and evolve a second time at level [41] after soloing [1] other gym leaders. For every time RNG faints, throw away [17] of your most expensive Pokéballs, or [12] of your most expensive items. You may heal RNG a maximum of [2] times per battle. For every [11] times its health falls into orange, you must use [8] consumable items on it to make it feel better. After fainting [16] times, it will get extremely mad at you and refuse to battle the next [9] trainer battles. If a teammate [faints=1] of its health, RNG [must switch in=1]. To prove its worth, have it solo at least [3] elite four and champion Pokémon per fight of [2] members.

Take Peeko the Wingull.

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
God damn, that Wattson solo will be hard. I will accept the challange, however, as I prefer not to reject two of your challenges. Buti will only soft reset so many times in trying to solo Wattson! And I'm not sure who I can count as "old men" in the "solo 10 old men" thing. Could you clarify? Also, could Cindy the Taillow Fly over the sea, or none at all?
Just look at their avatar. Something like a pokefan or Wattson counts too.

Also if whoever gave the Cindy challenge doesn't mind Cindy can't fly over the sea either.

Hello! I am new here, and I would like a B2 challenge! I would like it medium hard. I can trade from Black 1. Please post soon!
Edit: This is harder than I thought, but oh well.

Snaquaza's Annoyed the Alomomola
As you Luvdisc's the thread I will give you Annoyed the Alomomola Powergo1

This Alomomola is jealous of Luvdisc, as they are pretty and such.
1. To let see it is better, it can't use moves Luvdisc learns.
2. To let see Unova>Hoenn, it must solo all Hoenn mons (You don't have to do this
3. If it dies, you can't use it again until this thread gets a Luvdisc, as it wakes the Jealousy in him (you can't revive it, when you use Pokemon Center, just don't use it until this happens)
4. It must solo any E4 member as Luvdisc would never do such a thing, you can revive (or just use him again) him just before the solo, when you are already in the E4 member's room

GL HF and hope this is medium-Hard enough I suppose so

Its_A_Random's Hard the Roggenrola
@ Powergo1: You get Hard the Roggenrola.

This challenge is literally a hard challenge, as it involve some insanely hard restrictions...
... Hard must hold the Hard Stone as soon as you get one. It also must know & keep Iron Defence, one Rock-Type attacking move, Stealth Rock, & Headbutt, since all those moves involve hard shit. With that hard shit mentioned, I might as well go & mention the harder parts to the challenge...
... Hard must solo a combined total 10 Trained Rock-Type & Steel-Type Pokémon to evolve, since Rock-Types & Steel Types are hard to kill. To evolve again, it must solo a further 10 Trained Rock-Type/Steel-Type Pokémon. (Not hard enough for you? Fine then. Have it solo another 10 Trained Rock-Type/Steel-Type Pokémon as a Gigalith.) Screw the last one. Good challenge

Have fun. That is one hard challenge... 8)

Present's RNG the Trapinch
Powergo1, you have been waiting for so long now, so I present thee:

have a lovely poke for you, named RNG the Trapinch. RNG is a fan of RNG and bases his challenges on it. It may learn a total of [2] damaging moves, while all of your moves must be off [2] different types ASAP, and they must stay at that number. Its moves may have a maximum BP of [125] including STAB. RNG may evolve for the first time at level [38] after soloing [2] gyms and evolve a second time at level [47] after soloing [1] other gym leader. For every time RNG faints, throw away [15] of your most expensive Pokéballs, or [14] of your most expensive items. You may heal RNG a maximum of [13] times per battle. For every [5-20] times its health falls into orange, you must use [7] consumable items on it to make it feel better. After fainting [17] times, it will get extremely mad at you and refuse to battle the next [6] trainer battles. If a teammate [faints], RNG [must switch in]
To prove its worth, have it solo at least [2] elite four and champion Pokémon per fight of [2] members. God damn myself

Organization Member XIV's DontCookMe the Tepig
Powergo1, you get your starter. Take DontCookMe the Tepig. This Tepig knows that bacon exists and is afraid of becoming bacon by heating itself, so it is never allowed to use Flame Charge, Flare Blitz, and Heat Crash because they all involve heating his body. Also, if a Fire move is ever used on Tepig immediately switch him out for fear of being cooked. Have him solo 2 of Marlon's Pokémon. Hope this is good enough. Good, an easier one :)

topher4167's Baby the Mandibuzz
@Powergo1, you have a severe lack of Flying-types, so I reserve that Mandibuzz on Route 4 that shows up on whatever day. I will edit its challange soon.

EDIT: Take Baby the Mandibuzz. As Mandibuzz are born as Vullaby, who wear a diaper for a very long time, this Mandibuzz has become used to being babied by everyone. So, you must baby your Mandibuzz! You must pick 5 of these 7 ways of babying Baby:
1. Baby wants to know a variety of moves, so teach it 1 TM move, 1 HM move, 1 level-up attacking move and 1 level-up status move. Make sure that you have at least 3 types represented in its moveset, as well.
2. Baby doesn't want to work very hard for Exp. Give it the Exp. Share ASAP and never take it off.
3. NO
4. Baby wants to be the best baby there is. Make it solo all Vullaby-lines and any Dark- or Flying-type first stage pokemon (Purrloin, Pidove, etc.).
5.NO
6. Baby likes daily naps. Every 24 in-game hours, deposit Baby in the PC for 2 in-game hours.
7. Baby just wants to fit in. All of its moves must also be moves that at least 1 other pokemon on your team knows.
And to top it all off, Baby must solo 2 gym leaders and 2 E4 pokemon. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I mean good luck! Have fun! Good challenge

Roadagain's Vibol (Random Name Generator) the Joltik
@Powergo1: From the look of things, you are only missing one more for a full team of 6.

Get yourself a Joltik. For it to evolve into a Galvantula, it needs to defeat 15 Pokemon with a heigth of 4'11" (1.5m) or more, because Joltik's use static electricity of large Pokemon. (List of Pokemon by Heigth) In addition, it needs to know Electroweb before evolving, and then keep it all the way through to the end. Thank you

I am now ready to start. I will update ASAP. Thank you for the Pokémon, it will be fun! It'll start at the weekend hopefully, as I will be on Holiday :)

Snaquaza

KACAW
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
As you Luvdisc's the thread I will give you Annoyed the Alomomola Powergo1

This Alomomola is jealous of Luvdisc, as they are pretty and such.
1. To let see it is better, it can't use moves Luvdisc learns.
2. To let see Unova>Hoenn, it must solo all Hoenn mons (You don't have to do this if it is out of order due to rule 3)
3. If it dies, you can't use it again until this thread gets a Luvdisc, as it wakes the Jealousy in him (you can't revive it, when you use Pokemon Center, just don't use it until this happens)
4. It must solo any E4 member as Luvdisc would never do such a thing, you can revive (or just use him again) him just before the solo, when you are already in the E4 member's room

GL HF and hope this is medium-Hard enough

Powergo1, you have been waiting for so long now, so I present thee:

have a lovely poke for you, named RNG the ...(any Pokémon that can evolve twice). RNG is a fan of RNG and bases his challenges on it. It may learn a total of [1-3] damaging moves, while all of your moves must be off [1-4] different types ASAP, and they must stay at that number. Its moves may have a maximum BP of [50-150] including STAB. RNG may evolve for the first time at level [20-30] after soloing [1-3] gyms and evolve a second time at level [36-46] after soloing [1-3] other gym leaders. For every time RNG faints, throw away [10-25] of your most expensive Pokéballs, or [10-15] of your most expensive items. You may heal RNG a maximum of [1-5] times per battle. For every [5-20] times its health falls into orange, you must use [5-15] consumable items on it to make it feel better. After fainting [5-20] times, it will get extremely mad at you and refuse to battle the next [5-20] trainer battles. If a teammate [faints=1 / has less than 25%=2 / 50%=3] of its health, RNG [must switch in=1 / may never switch in=2] (2 also counts for teammates). RNG may fight Pokémon of the following types, excluding solo’s. Dual type Pokémon are fair game even if only one typing is represented:

To prove its worth, have it solo at least [1-4] elite four and champion Pokémon per fight of [1-5] members.

GL

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
@ Powergo1: You get Hard the Roggenrola.

This challenge is literally a hard challenge, as it involve some insanely hard restrictions...
... Hard must hold the Hard Stone as soon as you get one. It also must know & keep Iron Defence, one Rock-Type attacking move, Stealth Rock, & Headbutt, since all those moves involve hard shit. With that hard shit mentioned, I might as well go & mention the harder parts to the challenge...
... Hard must solo a combined total 10 Trained Rock-Type & Steel-Type Pokémon to evolve, since Rock-Types & Steel Types are hard to kill. To evolve again, it must solo a further 10 Trained Rock-Type/Steel-Type Pokémon. Not hard enough for you? Fine then. Have it solo another 10 Trained Rock-Type/Steel-Type Pokémon as a Gigalith.

Have fun. That is one hard challenge... 8)

Powergo1, you get your starter. Take DontCookMe the Tepig. This Tepig knows that bacon exists and is afraid of becoming bacon by heating itself, so it is never allowed to use Flame Charge, Flare Blitz, and Heat Crash because they all involve heating his body. Also, if a Fire move is ever used on Tepig immediately switch him out for fear of being cooked. Have him solo 2 of Marlon's Pokemon. Hope this is good enough.

@Powergo1, you have a severe lack of Flying-types, so I reserve that Mandibuzz on Route 4 that shows up on whatever day. I will edit its challange soon.

EDIT: Take Baby the Mandibuzz. As Mandibuzz are born as Vullaby, who wear a diaper for a very long time, this Mandibuzz has become used to being babied by everyone. So, you must baby your Mandibuzz! You must pick 5 of these 7 ways of babying Baby:
1. Baby wants to know a variety of moves, so teach it 1 TM move, 1 HM move, 1 level-up attacking move and 1 level-up status move. Make sure that you have at least 3 types represented in its moveset, as well.
2. Baby doesn't want to work very hard for Exp. Give it the Exp. Share ASAP and never take it off.
3. Baby doesn't want to be in pain. If it gets down to the red, heal it ASAP with the most expensive healing item you have. If it faints, revive it and use 15 of your most expensive healing items on it.
4. Baby wants to be the best baby there is. Make it solo all Vullaby-lines and any Dark- or Flying-type first stage pokemon (Purrloin, Pidove, etc.).
5. Baby wants to be fed when it is hungry, immediately! Every 1 in-game hour, you must feed it 5 berries and 1 Lemonade, Soda Pop, or Fresh Water.
6. Baby likes daily naps. Every 24 in-game hours, deposit Baby in the PC for 2 in-game hours.
7. Baby just wants to fit in. All of its moves must also be moves that at least 1 other pokemon on your team knows.
And to top it all off, Baby must solo 2 gym leaders and 2 E4 pokemon. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I mean good luck! Have fun!

@Powergo1: From the look of things, you are only missing one more for a full team of 6.

Get yourself a Joltik. For it to evolve into a Galvantula, it needs to defeat 15 Pokemon with a heigth of 4'11" (1.5m) or more, because Joltik's use static electricity of large Pokemon. (List of Pokemon by Heigth) In addition, it needs to know Electroweb before evolving, and then keep it all the way through to the end.

---

Alright. I did a Scramble elsewhere a year or two back. I've been itching for another for a while, and with XY looming in the horizon... Yeah.

This time around, SoulSilver. I'm not sure if I will go all the way to Red and whatnot, so having a full team by the League is a thing. I also won't be trading.

As far as difficulty goes... pretty much knock yourself out.

For the sake of completion, here's the team I had in the Diamond Scramble I did back then (You can use this as a gauge to how hard you are going for or something):
Shinx: Must learn Spark, no other electric-type moves. Only allowed to evolve to Luxray if soloes Barry at Hearthome.
Chimchar: Only allowed to evolve into Monferno if soloes Roark. Has to learn Mach Punch to evolve into Infernape, and must keep it until E4.
Wurmple: May only evolve at level 20. May evolve again at level 35.
Buneary: May only evolve if soloes Flint's Lopunny.
Clefairy: After learning Metronome, all other moves must be TMs/HMs.
Pachirisu: Must have only Electric type moves as soon as possible.

After beating Cynthia, the whole team was in the range of 41-46, with the exception of Infernape going all the way to 54.

Snaquaza

KACAW
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I reserve one Roadagain, I did the same diffeculty on SS

So get a Smeargle named Shadow

Shadow must always learn those moves ASAP

1. Must always know Transform
2. Must always know Skill Swap
3. Must always know the first move you ever sketched with it (you have to do this against a wild Pokemon and you can't flee switch out)
4. Must always know Sing

Everytime you Flee or Switch Out, you lose 10 points
Everytime you Transform in Ditto, you get 4 points.
Everytime you Skill Swap your own ability, you get 2 points.
Everytime you Sketch a STAB move, you get 1 point.
Everytime you Sleep a Paras, you get 3 points.
Everytime you Solo a Pokemon, you get the amount of points of levels above you.

Now to start, it must solo every unsoloed gym, but you can buy things off
Does not have to solo a gym (20 Points)
Can upgrade Sing (Order: Sing>Hypnosis>Sleep Powder>Dark Void>Spore) (15 points)
Can delete the Sketch move and copy the next one Sketched (and must be kept) (10 points)
Can forget Skill Swap for any move (50 points)

Roadagain, since you ask for stupidly hard challenges, I am your man.

So, you get Cosmic the Ledyba. Ledyba thinks it has come from space and as such, the only damaging move it can use is Comet Punch. Aside from that, it has travelled so far and fast to reach the pokeworld, it just screams upon moving; therefore it can use Supersonic too, which is its only non-damaging move that can be used. (yes, movepool: supersonic and comet punch. You asked for hard!). It wants to show its strength, so it has to solo one gym leader of choice, one bad organization boss and one elite four. Upon completing its first solo it MAY evolve, but upon evolution, it forgets it came from space and can no longer use comet punch (which means if you choose to evolve Ledyba, it can only use supersonic. (ps: since i do not want to drain you PP by making you do useless things, you may use safeguard between turns)

GL and knock yourself out.

@Roadagain
for your soulsilver challange:
you get Meanie the Chikorita.
Meanie is so mean so:
1. It has to poison the foe to death.
2. It may not use attacking moves.
Untill it learns poison powder that is.
(level 9)
3. Every battle it has to lower the foe's stat at least once.
4. If the foe does not die from poison it is so dissatisfied, that in the first double battle it wants to be mean again and attack / poison his / her teammate.
5. Meanie is so mean it doesn't want to use human healing so it will only heal from own moves(this rule starts as soon as it can learn Synthesis), or berries (it is willing to use pokecenters but only when it's pp is out or verry low (like only 3 pp left)
6. It has to solo Folkner and after this may evolve later, it has to solo Pryce and may evolve again after this.
After it is Meganium it is willing to attack but only with Rock SMash and has to lower the foes defense at least once(using rock smash). When it defeats the foe without lowering defense with Rock Smash, it is sooo dissatisfied it wants to destroy a ghost type with Razor leaf.
7. It has to kill Clair last pokemon with poison powder.
8. It may not learn toxic.

Hope it is not too easy/difficult.
And i hope you fun and of course Good Luck.

Roadagain, in honour of my Joltik, you get Cotton the Mareep. It loves it layer of cotton, so it gets and keeps Cotton Spore. To defeat a Pokémon, it must use Cotton Spore. The other moves has to be charge, as it charges up electricity in its cotton. The other two moves are your choice. To evolve into Flaaffy, it must solo Whitney's Miltank :). When it is a Flaaffy, it is cocky about being resistant to Electric types, so it refuses to fight them. When its finds that Ampharos is sick, it wants to help it out by fighting all the trainers/ wild Pokémon you encounter. It must also Solo Cianwood Gym. After this is completed, it is allowed to evolve and fight electric types. Because it doesn't have cotton any more, it must forget Charge and Cotton Spore, and replace them with flash and signal beam ASAP. Finally, it must solo one of the Elite Four, and one of Lance's Dragonite. Good Luck!

Edit: I also want it to Solo one the Team Rocket Leaders/Admins :)

@Roadagain, I'll reserve a Poliwag to give you. I'll edit it in in a sec.

EDIT: I'm sorry, I had to leave for a while. Take Aquaphobia the Poliwag. Aquaphobia is afraid of the water. This means that he can't use any water type moves! He alsoust switch out immediately against for water types. Once he evolves to Poliwhirl, however, he is determined to get over his fear. He must learn 1 (and only 1) water type move, and must solo 20 trainer-owned water types. Then, solo either Chuck or Pryce (as they both have water types) and then evolve him to Politoed! After that, he must know at least two water type moves, including Rain Dance! GL;HF!

Snaquaza's Shadow the Hedgehog Smeargle
So get a Smeargle named Shadow

Shadow must always learn those moves ASAP

1. Must always know Transform
2. Must always know Skill Swap Gastro Acid Changed to Gastro Acid due to lack of Skill Swap prior to the League.
3. Must always know the first move you ever sketched with it (you have to do this against a wild Pokemon and you can't flee switch out)
4. Must always know Sing

Everytime you Flee or Switch Out, you lose 10 points
Everytime you Transform in Ditto, you get 4 points.
Everytime you Skill Swap your own ability, you get 2 points.
Everytime you Sketch a STAB move, you get 1 point.
Everytime you Sleep a Paras, you get 3 points.
Everytime you Solo a Pokemon, you get the amount of points of levels above you.

Now to start, it must solo every unsoloed gym, but you can buy things off
Does not have to solo a gym (20 Points)
Can upgrade Sing (Order: Sing>Hypnosis>Sleep Powder>Dark Void>Spore) (15 points) Dark Void not included due to Darkrai's lack of existence in SS
Can delete the Sketch move and copy the next one Sketched (and must be kept) (10 points)
Can forget Skill Swap for any move (50 points)

Present's Cosmic the Ledyba
So, you get Cosmic the Ledyba. Ledyba thinks it has come from space and as such, the only damaging move it can use is Comet Punch. Aside from that, it has travelled so far and fast to reach the pokeworld, it just screams upon moving; therefore it can use Supersonic too, which is its only non-damaging move that can be used. (yes, movepool: supersonic and comet punch. You asked for hard!). It wants to show its strength, so it has to solo one gym leader of choice, one bad organization boss and one elite four. Upon completing its first solo it MAY evolve, but upon evolution, it forgets it came from space and can no longer use comet punch (which means if you choose to evolve Ledyba, it can only use supersonic. (ps: since i do not want to drain you PP by making you do useless things, you may use safeguard between turns) I hate this Ledyba already. But that's fine because it's a bug.

Namine's Meanie the Chikorita
for your soulsilver challange:
you get Meanie the Chikorita.
Meanie is so mean so:
1. It has to poison the foe to death.
2. It may not use attacking moves.
Untill it learns poison powder that is.
(level 9)
3. Every battle it has to lower the foe's stat at least once.
4. If the foe does not die from poison it is so dissatisfied, that in the first double battle it wants to be mean again and attack / poison his / her teammate.
5. Meanie is so mean it doesn't want to use human healing so it will only heal from own moves(this rule starts as soon as it can learn Synthesis), or berries (it is willing to use pokecenters but only when it's pp is out or verry low (like only 3 pp left)
6. It has to solo Folkner and after this may evolve later, it has to solo Pryce and may evolve again after this.
After it is Meganium it is willing to attack but only with Rock SMash and has to lower the foes defense at least once(using rock smash). When it defeats the foe without lowering defense with Rock Smash, it is sooo dissatisfied it wants to destroy a ghost type with Razor leaf.
7. It has to kill Clair last pokemon with poison powder.
8. It may not learn toxic. Works for me.

PowerGo1's Cotton the Mareep
Roadagain, in honour of my Joltik, you get Cotton the Mareep. It loves it layer of cotton, so it gets and keeps Cotton Spore. To defeat a Pokémon, it must use Cotton Spore. The other moves has to be charge, as it charges up electricity in its cotton. The other two moves are your choice. To evolve into Flaaffy, it must solo Whitney's Miltank :). When it is a Flaaffy, it is cocky about being resistant to Electric types, so it refuses to fight them. When its finds that Ampharos is sick, it wants to help it out by fighting all the trainers/ wild Pokémon you encounter. It must also Solo Cianwood Gym. After this is completed, it is allowed to evolve and fight electric types. Because it doesn't have cotton any more, it must forget Charge and Cotton Spore, and replace them with flash and signal beam ASAP. Finally, it must solo one of the Elite Four, and one of Lance's Dragonite. Good Luck!

Edit: I also want it to Solo one the Team Rocket Leaders/Admins :)Finally a bit of a breather.

topher4167's Aquaphobia the Poliwag
Take Aquaphobia the Poliwag. Aquaphobia is afraid of the water. This means that he can't use any water type moves! He alsoust switch out immediately against for water types. Once he evolves to Poliwhirl, however, he is determined to get over his fear. He must learn 1 (and only 1) water type move, and must solo 20 trainer-owned water types. Then, solo either Chuck or Pryce (as they both have water types) all trainers on the Water route between Olivine and Cianwood and then evolve him to Politoed Poliwrath! After that, he must know at least two water type moves, including Rain Dance! GL;HF! Changed due to no trading and conflicting solos

Pika25's Fly the Pidgey
you don't have a Flyer yet, so recruit a Pidgey from route 29 and name it Fly (or some variation thereof). The only moves it's allowed to use are Tackle, Sand-Attack, Gust, and Fly. And it cannot use Fly in battle. No Pidgeotto until after the kimono girls, and no Pidgeot at all. GLHF! Works for me.

Well, that's all 6 of them. Thanks for these.

Snaquaza

KACAW
You may be able to trade it, I might even be able to trade Skill Swap, if I can't trade you can use Gastro Acid
Yes it is four points if Smeargle transforms in a Ditto
Yes Skill Swap the ability of your Smeargle
STAB of Smeargle
I can trade Dark Void too hopefully, otherwise I might find someone else, if that isn't possible you can skip this step

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)