Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

Mygavolts: Thanks for the challenge; ill do the numbers now: 6:Totodile,4, lvl 19 to evolve. Coin time! Heads, meh. Now, the final restrictions: 7!!!

Aids: Thanks for the Pokémon, but ill remove the evolution restriction as I already have one. Instead, Golden must solo one gym.

2 pokemon left!

Hi! I'm new to the idea of this challenge, and I'm interested in doing one on Emerald.
- No trading
- Easy-mid difficulty (please don't make me solo Brawly with a Magikarp!)
- Any starter

Welcome to the thread, Magnemite88! I give you Neophyte the Zigzagoon. This is a special Zigzagoon, one which is new to the world of Hoenn. Therefore, it cannot learn any moves that originate in 3rd gen (full list: Odor Sleuth, Mud Sport, Covet, Water Pulse, Shock Wave, Façade, Secret Power). Also, it must solo at least one Trainer in every Gym to get a feel for the region. Finally, it must have Surf at all times and solo 15 water-borne Trainers whilst you surf on it, because you haven't explored Hoenn until you've explored the open sea!

Summary:
Zigzagoon named Neophyte
Cannot learn Odor Sleuth, Mud Sport, Covet, Water Pulse, Shock Wave, Façade, or Secret Power
Must have Surf at all times
Must solo 15 water-borne Trainers whilst you surf on it (but it can use other moves)

Hopefully, this isn't too much for you. Questions/concerns?

Snaquaza

KACAW
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Magnemite88, take a Magnemite named 88, this Magnemite must participate in 88 battles, after that it must evolve, then as a Magneton, you can participate in another 88 battles, after those, you can't use it anymore (this is a new idea of me, I hope it isn't too hard or so, but IDK how much battles you should have to earn levels)

Ruleset
1. Can only participate in 88 battles as a Magnemite
2. After those 88 it must evolve next level, otherwise it can't evolve (you can grin those last battles to level up after 88 battles)
3. Can only participate in 88 battles as a Magneton, or another 88 as Magnemite if you didn't evolve it
4. A battle is either a trainer battle or a wild battle, it is per trainer battle, not per trainer pokemon

GL HF (Another time, I don't have a good idea how much battles it takes to level up, but a tip, trainer battles might be the best to do)

I would like to have scramble challange on White 2. I don't want stupidly hard/easy challanges, nor one's that are hard to remember. No trades. Another thing what I'd like to see is pokemons with different personalities and have to do something whit other pokemons. Like Pokemon X hates Pokemon Y so Pokemon X can't switch in if Pokemon Y has battled in the battle and vice-versa.

Link to team here

Magnemite 88, there's a challenge for you at the end of Nauris' challenge.

Nuaris take a Mareep, name it Envy. Envy is envious of your stater Pokemon (if you don't end up with a starter - most people usually do - it is envious of the earliest team member you get, that isn't Envy). To keep Envy from getting mad Envy must be at least the same level as your starter, and every time you use an item on your starter, (excluding TMs/HMs/any item that you can justify, we use the honour system here) you must use items worth the same or more monetary amount on Envy or discard them. Items used on the starter in-battle don't have to be used/discarded until after the battle. If Envy and your starter are in a double/triple battle, Envy and the starter may not switch out, and every second attack of Envy's must hit the starter for as much damage as possible (e.g. no using Tackle on an Oshawott when you have Thundershock as an alternative). Envy cannot become an Ampharos without battling in a double/triple battle with the starter at least once.

TL;DR
- Mareep named Envy
- Is envious of starter / earliest obtained Pokemon
- Must be at least the same level as Pokemon it is envious of
- When envied Pokemon has an item used on it, Envy uses up the same amount of items (costwise, e.g. 1 potion on envied Pokemon = 1 potion used on Envy OR discarded)
- Items used battle do not apply till after battle. (e.g. 1 potion on envied in battle = discard/use 1 potion when battle ends)
- If Envy and envied Pokemon are in a Double/Triple battle, neither may switch out and every second attack of Envy's must hit the envied Pokemon for as much damage as possible.
- This double/triple battle scenario must happen at least once in order for Envy to evolve into an Ampharos.

Magnemite 88 take Vesuvius the Numel (too soon?). Vesuvius' challenge is simple it must know the 4 strongest attacks it can possibly know (factoring in STAB and assume moves with varying base power have max). Sounds easy, but you will end up giving it pretty much all your good TMs, not to mention it's final move set (if it works out) will be something like Hyper Beam, Overheat, Eruption, Fire Blast. Enjoy your Fire/Fire/Fire/Fire type coverage.

GL;HF both of you.

Nuaris take a Mareep, name it Envy. Envy is envious of your stater Pokemon (if you don't end up with a starter - most people usually do - it is envious of the earliest team member you get, that isn't Envy). To keep Envy from getting mad Envy must be at least the same level as your starter, and every time you use an item on your starter, (excluding TMs/HMs/any item that you can justify, we use the honour system here) you must use items worth the same or more monetary amount on Envy or discard them. Items used on the starter in-battle don't have to be used/discarded until after the battle. If Envy and your starter are in a double/triple battle, Envy and the starter may not switch out, and every second attack of Envy's must hit the starter for as much damage as possible (e.g. no using Tackle on an Oshawott when you have Thundershock as an alternative). Envy cannot become an Ampharos without battling in a double/triple battle with the starter at least once.

TL;DR
- Mareep named Envy
- Is envious of starter / earliest obtained Pokemon
- Must be at least the same level as Pokemon it is envious of
- When envied Pokemon has an item used on it, Envy uses up the same amount of items (costwise, e.g. 1 potion on envied Pokemon = 1 potion used on Envy OR discarded)
- Items used battle do not apply till after battle. (e.g. 1 potion on envied in battle = discard/use 1 potion when battle ends)
- If Envy and envied Pokemon are in a Double/Triple battle, neither may switch out and every second attack of Envy's must hit the envied Pokemon for as much damage as possible.
- This double/triple battle scenario must happen at least once in order for Envy to evolve into an Ampharos.

Accepted ^^ Does move like discharge count for hitting the envied pokemon?

Snaquaza

KACAW
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Nauris, take a Seviper named <3Zangy<3

This Seviper does NOT like Zangoose at all, but there is one specific one he fell in love with
It won't battle any Normal type, so they won't find out his relation
It must learn Attract ASAP, but can't use it, as it won't betray his love, if it ever does, his relationship is over
It must switch in on any trainer owned Zangoose and defeat it without switching, to proof he is good enough for the love
If you ever discover a wild Zangoose after you caught this, catch it and turn the restrictions around (Zangoose = Seviper) and name the Zangoose <3Viper<3
Can't switch out nor heal in battle, to let everyone it is brave and can fight for the love of Zangy

What if his relationship is over!
You can only use the last move you used before Attract and Attract and can never forget those, one is for remembering his old love and one for finding a new love. The above restrictions are lifted then, but you must solo Shauntal and Grimsley if this happens, as they probably had their dark powers involved

GL HF, hope this isn't too hard, if it is please say it :/

Thanks! Only one more thing: I'd like a restriction on the starter as well; with just Zigzagoon and Magnemite being restricted it wouldn't be much of a challenge really.

Insanley hard Soulsilver challange.

-not impossible
-I can Pokegen aything

So throw it at me.

wow cool Synchrohere, I reserve one :)

Take a Delibird named Peacious
Peacious wants to free the world from Trainerrrs that do harm to Pokemon, so it can only fight Trainer Pokemon

It sees the world in colors, how more peaceful it is, the brighter the color

1. Black: Delibird can't see anything: MUST have Hustle, can't use any move which has 100% accuracy BEFORE Hustle
2. Grey: Delibird gets depressive: Can NOT use any move that it doesn't learn by level up ;)
3. Purple: Delibird gets in a trance: Can NOT use any move above 60 BP
4. Red: Delibird is angry: Can NOT switch out or heal
5. Orange: Delibird is sad: Can not stay in battle longer than 5 turns
6. Yellow: Delibird feels decently: Is always under effect of a choice item
7. White: Delibird is happy: Doesn't have any restriction.

Now, how do you come in those colors
well, you start at Black and with an amount of Pokemon soloed, you go higher
Black: 0
Grey: 10
Purple: 25
Red: 50
Orange: 75
Yellow: 125
White: 200

Well, you can get different amount of points
Soloing a Gym Leader or Elite Four: 10
Soloing a Pokemon (Even those of Gym Leaders): 1
Soloing a Fire, Rock, Electric or Steel type: 1 Extra
Switching out: -5
Healing: -1
Fainting: 0

And in addition, you must solo 3 Gym Leaders and must Solo Red if you aren't in White mood then

MUHAHAHA, you asked for Insane, here I can unleash my wrath
GL HF
tl;dr
- Catch Zubat and name him Depressed
- Has to switch out against lower lvl pokemons (ignore vs Gym Leader/E4/Champion)
- Can't switch out against higher lvl pokemons (ignore vs Gym Leader/E4/Champion)
- As Golbat he can switch out against higher lvl pokemons, but has to stay in against next higher lvl pokemon
- You have to solo 15 pokemons without using items as Golbat to evolve
- As Crobat next higher lvl pokemon you meet you have to try to solo it
-If lost he can only know one attacking move and is always under effect of torment

-If won he doesn't have any of the previous restrictions but can only use the weakest move when against lower lvl pokemon and you can rename him freely.

-Meowth named Rocket
-It must know Fury Swipes at all times.
-It must solo at least three Gym Leaders before it can evolve.
-It must also defeat every pure Normal-type that is not another Meowth that the party encounters, so that it isn't replaced.
-As a Persian, it must win against three of Bruno's Pokemon, without a hold item and using only one healing item. After it does so, it may forget Fury Swipes.

Snaquaza

KACAW

Peacious wants to free the world from Trainerrrs that do harm to Pokemon, so it can only fight Trainer Pokemon

1. Black: Delibird can't see anything: MUST have Hustle, can't use any move which has 100% accuracy BEFORE Hustle
2. Grey: Delibird gets depressive: Can NOT use any move that it doesn't learn by level up ;)

And in addition, you must solo 3 Gym Leaders and must Solo Red if you aren't in White mood then

GL HF

Here's one for thesynchrohero - the first Scramble restriction I'm posting! :)

-Meowth named Rocket
-It must also defeat every pure Normal-type that is not another Meowth that the party encounters, so that it isn't replaced.
-As a Persian, it must win against three of Bruno's Pokemon, without a hold item and using only one healing item. After it does so, it may forget Fury Swipes.

Nauris, take a Seviper named <3Zangy<3

This Seviper does NOT like Zangoose at all, but there is one specific one he fell in love with
It won't battle any Normal type, so they won't find out his relation
It must learn Attract ASAP, but can't use it, as it won't betray his love, if it ever does, his relationship is over
It must switch in on any trainer owned Zangoose and defeat it without switching, to proof he is good enough for the love
If you ever discover a wild Zangoose after you caught this, catch it and turn the restrictions around (Zangoose = Seviper) and name the Zangoose <3Viper<3
Can't switch out nor heal in battle, to let everyone it is brave and can fight for the love of Zangy

What if his relationship is over!
You can only use the last move you used before Attract and Attract and can never forget those, one is for remembering his old love and one for finding a new love. The above restrictions are lifted then, but you must solo Shauntal and Grimsley if this happens, as they probably had their dark powers involved

GL HF, hope this isn't too hard, if it is please say it :/
It doesn't seem too fun of challenge as it requires you catch multiple pokemon and switching them and the problem is that if I begin training Seviper ASAP which is likely, I might have to catch Zangoose and then if I understood right If I see another Seviper I have catch it and repeat this as you catch them on the same route. I can reserve pokemon for you if want though.

Here's one for thesynchrohero - the first Scramble restriction I'm posting! :)

-Meowth named Rocket

:mad: I knew I shouldn't have ordered insanley hard.

GL HF

Why -1 for healing ? anyway, accepted.

Snaquaza

KACAW
oh Nauris, you can scrap the catching again if you want, but I'll look up their rarity first

but they only have 5% encounter rate on 3 routes, so it is your choice :)

thesynchrohero Take Depressed the Zubat. This Zubat got Depressed after it heard how much the Trainers hate it. To show you that he isn't bad, He must switch out against lower lvl pokemons as Depressed thinks that if he'd beat lower lvl pokemon you would release it for being bully and I can't switch out vs higher lvl pokemon as he thinks you would release him for being coward. Gym Leaders'/E4's/Champion's pokes don't apply to this rule and against them there isn't any restrictions. As Golbat he has gotten over little over depression and can switch out against higher lvl pokemons, but he has to stay in next higher lvl pokemon. You have to solo 15 Pokemons as Golbat without using any items to evolve into Crobat. As Crobat if he can't switch out from next battle vs higher lvl pokemon and if he manages to solo it he completely gets over his depression (You can rename him to anything you want), but he has to use use weakest move against lower lvl pokemons to help them gain Exp. points, But if doesn't manage to solo the higher lvl pokemon his depression goes worse and can only know one attacking move and is under effect of torment.

tl;dr
- Catch Zubat and name him Depressed
- Has to switch out against lower lvl pokemons (ignore vs Gym Leader/E4/Champion)
- Can't switch out against higher lvl pokemons (ignore vs Gym Leader/E4/Champion)
- As Golbat he can switch out against higher lvl pokemons, but has to stay in against next higher lvl pokemon
- You have to solo 15 pokemons without using items as Golbat to evolve
- As Crobat next higher lvl pokemon you meet you have to try to solo it
-If lost he can only know one attacking move and is always under effect of torment
-If won he doesn't have any of the previous restrictions but can only use the weakest move when against lower lvl pokemon and you can rename him freely.

I would like to have scramble challange on White 2. I don't want stupidly hard/easy challanges, nor one's that are hard to remember. No trades. Another thing what I'd like to see is pokemons with different personalities and have to do something whit other pokemons. Like Pokemon X hates Pokemon Y so Pokemon X can't switch in if Pokemon Y has battled in the battle and vice-versa.

Link to team here
First of all, I don't seem to have permission to access that document. You might want to change that.

Second, I give you Kellam the Tepig, based on the character from, again, Fire Emblem Awakening. He is one bulky mofo and wouldn't have it any other way, so he must keep Defense Curl and use it first thing every time he gets sent out. He prefers to be physical, so he cannot learn any moves in the Special category. He doesn't like to move around much, so he cannot learn Rollout or Flame Charge.
However—if you've played the game, you know this—Kellam has a tendency to go unnoticed if you leave him alone for too long. Thus, he must participate at least in every other Trainer battle; otherwise, you must throw away one item for every Trainer battle he doesn't participate in after the first one (e.g. if he misses one Trainer battle, toss no items; if he misses two in a row, toss one item; if he misses three in a row, toss two items; etc). Yes, this will trigger Envy's restriction.
Despite this, Kellam has this sinking feeling that another team member actually notices him, but he senses a bad look...a look of Envy. Kellam gets nervous with Envy around, so when he is sent out in a Double Battle with Envy, he doesn't know which target to attack and relies on serendipity. Thus, flip a coin—if heads, Kellam will attack the left target; if tails, Kellam will attack the right target. If in a Triple Battle, roll a die to determine the target.
1 or 4: Left target
2 or 5: Middle target
3 or 6: Right target
Not only that, but Envy's envious gaze affects him even during other battles. When Envy is switched out to Kellam, Kellam does not only get too nervous to switch out, but again, he relies on serendipity. Go to random.org and generate a number between 1 and 4 every turn. This will determine what move he uses (aside from the first turn, which he will dedicate to Defense Curl).
1: top-left
2: top-right
3: bottom-left
4: bottom-right
Finally, Kellam must solo the defense-oriented Gym Trainer in the Opelucid Gym to show her what it really means to be defensive.
OPTIONAL: If this is too easy, have Kellam solo Marlon because he makes a joke of the defensive nature of Water-types.

tl;dr
- Kellam the Tepig
- Must keep Defense Curl and use it on every first turn it is sent out
- Cannot learn Rollout or Flame Charge
- In Double/Triple Battles with Envy, RNG will determine your target
1, 4, or heads: Left target
3, 6, or tails: Right target
- When switching from Envy to Kellam, RNG determines the move you will use every turn (except for the first, i.e. Defense Curl)
- Must solo the defense-oriented Gym Trainer in the Opelucid Gym
- OPTIONAL: Solo Marlon

I hope this isn't too hard or complicated.

Insanley hard Soulsilver challange.

-not impossible
-I can Pokegen aything

So throw it at me.
I'm not good at making "Insanley [sic] hard" challenges, but I'll try.

You get Pesticide the Kricketot. It is beyond angry that it is always treated like rubbish (even as a Bug), so, to prove its worth (and evolve), it must solo at least one Pokémon in Falkner's gym (you may resort to tutor moves if Bide is too unreliable, but it must keep Growl and Bide at all times). As a Kricketune, it must keep Growl and Bide at all times and, as soon as it can, have and keep 2 Bug STAB moves. Next, you must solo 3 Pokémon of different evolutionary lines (that means no Caterpie+Metapod+Kakuna for you) in Bugsy's Gym to prove that it is the best Bug. OPTIONAL: Solo the entire Gym, or just Bugsy, if possible.
After all that, it feels a little better, but still doesn't quite understand the two moves it is born with—Growl and Bide. Why do those moves exist? What purpose do they serve in Kricketune's becoming the best Bug? For every Gym, find one Trainer and solo his/her first Pokémon using Growl the first turn and, from then on, nothing but Bide and Growl. This restriction applies equally in Johto and in Kanto (if you plan on going that far).
Next, take the number of items you've used for this process in all the Johto Gyms and divide this number by 4. Round down if the remainder is 2, and this is the number of E4 Pokémon you must solo by whatever means necessary. Repeat this process for the Kanto Gyms and the result will apply to your second E4 visit.
Finally, if you get to Mt. Silver and find Red, you must KO his Charizard (KO, not solo, so you may weaken it first) to prove that it doesn't afraid of anything.

tl;dr
- Pesticide the Kricketot
- Must keep Growl and Bide at all times and have 2 Bug STAB moves ASAP (to clarify, you don't have to Pokegen it with Bug Bite and String Shot)
- Must solo one Pokémon in Falkner's gym to evolve
- Solo 3 Pokémon of different evolutionary lines in Bugsy's Gym, or
- OPTIONAL: Solo the entirety of Bugsy's Gym, or Bugsy himself, if possible
- From every Gym afterwards (including the Kanto Gyms), find one Trainer and solo his/her first Pokémon using only Growl and Bide (it must also Growl on the first turn)
- Take the number of items used for the above process (once for each region) and divide by 4, rounding down if the number has a remainder of 2. This will determine the number of E4 Pokes it must solo; Johto's result for the first visit and Kanto's result for the second visit
- Must KO Red's Charizard (i.e. land the final blow)

I hope this isn't too much or too little.

hello scramblers~ i'm looking to do a diamond version challenge -- mid difficulty or so, preferably with a minimum of grinding and nothing overly complicated to remember (it's my first time doing one); please do go nuts with the background/ flavor and stuff, though! oh, and no trading. thanks in advance :)

First of all, I don't seem to have permission to access that document. You might want to change that.

tl;dr
- Kellam the Tepig
- Must keep Defense Curl and use it on every first turn it is sent out
- Cannot learn Rollout or Flame Charge
- In Double/Triple Battles with Envy, RNG will determine your target
1, 4, or heads: Left target
3, 6, or tails: Right target
- When switching from Envy to Kellam, RNG determines the move you will use every turn (except for the first, i.e. Defense Curl)
- Must solo the defense-oriented Gym Trainer in the Opelucid Gym
- OPTIONAL: Solo Marlon

I hope this isn't too hard or complicated.

Well the now everyone should have access to the document and I'd like to chance "RNG determines the move you will use every turn" as there's chance that I'm unable to access internet. Otherwise this is accepted though ^^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)