Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

I want to do a scramble of platinum please, I will only accept pokemon that will be traded over if you can give me them (pokegen them if you have to) easy-medium difficulty because it's my first scramble, oh and apart from the starter, please don't give me something everyone uses.

Something easy that not everyone uses, huh? Take a Bronzor. Being a very sturdy pokemon, this one has complete confidence in its bulk and believes it doesn't need anything to help with that. He doesn't believe in "status moves" (he scoffs at the mere thought of using toxic), and has resolved to only use attacking moves. In order to evolve, it needs to become fully confident in its strength, as well, so it has to defeat any one gym-leader's pokemon by using only not-very-effective attacks. Good luck!

Take Dudebro the Floatzel. Dudebro is professional surfer, and that's all he knows. As such, once you get Surf, that is the only move he is able to use.
still need 4 more scrambles! I think superskarm reserved a scramble but the other 3 are definitely free!

Hey Guys, I'm looking to do an Y version Scramble, I'd like to avoid trading if at all possible. As for difficulty I think I can handle something moderately challenging. I also like to incorporate themes into my runs (for example I did a music themed one last time). This time I was thinking a literature theme, a team of Pokemon that could incorporate into that theme would be great. I'm looking forward to seeing your suggestions!

Hey Guys, I'm looking to do an Y version Scramble, I'd like to avoid trading if at all possible. As for difficulty I think I can handle something moderately challenging. I also like to incorporate themes into my runs (for example I did a music themed one last time). This time I was thinking a literature theme, a team of Pokemon that could incorporate into that theme would be great. I'm looking forward to seeing your suggestions!
take Hermione the female fennekin, Hermione is an amateur witch, by amateur witch i mean her special attacks fail 50% of the time (flip a coin or something) she is always striving to get better, therefore she wants to fight more of her kind and must solo every trainer owned psychic or ghost type she sees, to evolve she must take out 10 trainer owned psychic or ghost types, since she strives to perfect her magic, as a braixen she must only use moves of the original special types (pre gen 4) and fairy. To evolve she must solo Olympia (including gym trainers). After she evolves she believes she has reached her full potential so the type limit and psychic trainer limits are gone. All that's left is to prove shes the best witch in the region. She must solo diantha's gardevoir. Have fun! Also, could you scramble me back? Much appreciated

take Hermione the female fennekin, Hermione is an amateur witch, by amateur witch i mean her special attacks fail 50% of the time (flip a coin or something) she is always striving to get better, therefore she wants to fight more of her kind and must solo every trainer owned psychic or ghost type she sees, to evolve she must take out 10 trainer owned psychic or ghost types, since she strives to perfect her magic, as a braixen she must only use moves of the original special types (pre gen 4) and fairy. To evolve she must solo Olympia (including gym trainers). After she evolves she believes she has reached her full potential so the type limit and psychic trainer limits are gone. All that's left is to prove shes the best witch in the region. She must solo diantha's gardevoir. Have fun! Also, could you scramble me back? Much appreciated
Thank you for the starting point! and something nobody uses? Sounds like you need to meet Bach the Kricketot! Bach is an aspiring composure who dreams of composing a wonderful symphony when Bach evolves you must use only sound based moves and he wants to prove himself to master performer Fantina so the Mismagious is all his! Good luck!

mario12321, I couldn't come up with one at first so I didn't specify, but I just thought of one. Name it Drizzt. Also the no-repels rule only applies to Mt. Moon.

Mecha Ajnin, get a Honedge named Hamlet. I don't really have a story for him, since he's based on an existing fictional character. Hamlet is good at swordfighting, and he never backs down from a challenge. Once you send Hamlet out into battle, you can't switch him out for the rest of the battle until he faints, and you can't run from the battle.

Hamlet must learn Toxic as soon as the TM is available, and he can never forget Toxic. If Hamlet switches into battle after another team member faints, Hamlet must use Toxic on the enemy pokemon (even if it fails, but if it misses he must use it again).

Hamlet can't evolve into a Doublade until it defeats its uncle, a Doublade owned by Ace Trainer Cordelia in the Frost Cavern. It can't evolve into Aegislash until it defeats Wikstrom's Aegislash in the E4.

tl;dr version?
-Honedge named Hamlet
-Once in battle, can't switch out or run from the battle unless he faints
-If another party pokemon faints and Hamlet switches in, must use Toxic first-thing
-Can't evolve into Doublade until it defeats Ace Trainer Cordelia's Doublade in Frost Cavern
-Can't evolve into Aegislash until it defeats Wikstrom's Aegislash.

Would you mind giving me a challenge as well? I need 3 more for my Gold scramble :]

Thank you for the starting point! and something nobody uses? Sounds like you need to meet Bach the Kricketot! Bach is an aspiring composure who dreams of composing a wonderful symphony when Bach evolves you must use only sound based moves and he wants to prove himself to master performer Fantina so the Mismagious is all his! Good luck!
challange except and thank you so much, ill copy paste you onto my post in the morning (or now, depending how lazy i am)

Triblock, You get a Bellsprout! This Bellsprout is the runt of Bellsprout tower and was rejected from it's walls. It dreams of passing up all other grass pokemon and must solo every one it meets. Due to Bellsprout's hatred of the tower it also can't stand ghost types so it must also solo Morty! Bellsprout can evolve freely have fun and good luck!

Triblock, You get a Bellsprout! This Bellsprout is the runt of Bellsprout tower and was rejected from it's walls. It dreams of passing up all other grass pokemon and must solo every one it meets. Due to Bellsprout's hatred of the tower it also can't stand ghost types so it must also solo Morty! Bellsprout can evolve freely have fun and good luck!
I accept! But do you mean it has to solo every grass-type I encounter, or only the ones I switch him in on? I've never been clear on that rule :x

I accept! But do you mean it has to solo every grass-type I encounter, or only the ones I switch him in on? I've never been clear on that rule :x
Eh, if Bellsprout doesn't fight a grass type it wouldn't be the end of the world, but other Bellsprouts? Bellsprout has gotta fight em

-playing on firered
-no trades
-on emulator
-i may hack in up to 3 pokes.
-legendaries allowed but must be a very hard difficulty for them
-medium difficulty

team so far:

-Pikachu with Light Ball
-hacked in
-with Surf
-must solo Brock at level 6
-solo at least two more gym leaders and four E-4 'Mons.
-four moves it starts with are permanent, with the exception of Thunder Shock, which becomes Thunderbolt via level up.
-named Pika

- DIVINITY the Articuno
- In order to get it, must solo it five times with your five other pokemon once each first.
- Can only battle gym leaders and elite four (NO wild encounters!)
- Must use not very effective move/immunity move on the first turn of each battle
- Must defeat the rivals starter and two other pokemon to win

-named Stall
-has to use string shot once every pokemon battle
-at level 7, evolve caterpie into metapod
-after metapod, use harden once every pokemon battle
-at level 13, evolve into butterfree
-cant use tackle
-use status, weather, draining, or silver wind
-battle first 5 trainer-owned poison types
-solo koga
-solo 3 of agatha's pokes

-first zubat in Mt. moon catch
-every 2 zubats after the first = another level past lv 22
-no repels in mt. moon

oh and triblock: you never did specify a name to give it, so either give me a nickname for it or ill just keep it its default name [i generally dont nickname pokemon myself]
A Doduo!(I'll leave the nickname to you) This Doduo hates being late for anything and must be the first Pokemon out in battle. When it evolves each head has a different attack type and no two attacks can be the same time except for it's last attack which is Tri-Attack it also hates flying Pokemon with wings and must at least attack every one

A Doduo!(I'll leave the nickname to you) This Doduo hates being late for anything and must be the first Pokemon out in battle. When it evolves each head has a different attack type and no two attacks can be the same time except for it's last attack which is Tri-Attack it also hates flying Pokemon with wings and must at least attack every one
i dont necessarily know exactly what you mean, so i cant use the same attack twice?

Mecha Ajnin Take Eragon the Bagon. Eragon has the powers of the dragons of old, and he may only use Fire or Dragon-type moves as soon as you get them (Ember, level 25). As a Shelgon, Eragon learns how to fly, and must learn Aerial Ace ASAP. To evolve into Salamence, he must master his control of fire, and use Flamethrower 10 times super-effectively. After becoming a Salamence, our hero Eragon learns of rival dragons, and must solo Drasna to prove his mastery over his abilities and become the ultimate dragon.

tl;dr
~Eragon the Bagon
~May only use Fire/Dragon moves once Ember is acquired.
~Must learn Aerial Ace ASAP after evolving.
~To evolve, must use Flamethrower super effectively 10 times.
~Solo Drasna as a Salamence

gl;hf
If this is too hard I can revise it a little.

Mecha Ajnin Take Eragon the Bagon. Eragon has the powers of the dragons of old, and he may only use Fire or Dragon-type moves as soon as you get them (Ember, level 25). As a Shelgon, Eragon learns how to fly, and must learn Aerial Ace ASAP. To evolve into Salamence, he must master his control of fire, and use Flamethrower 10 times super-effectively. After becoming a Salamence, our hero Eragon learns of rival dragons, and must solo Drasna to prove his mastery over his abilities and become the ultimate dragon.

tl;dr
~Eragon the Bagon
~May only use Fire/Dragon moves once Ember is acquired.
~Must learn Aerial Ace ASAP after evolving.
~To evolve, must use Flamethrower super effectively 10 times.
~Solo Drasna as a Salamence

gl;hf
If this is too hard I can revise it a little.
Thank you very much! For you Ace the Ledyba is yours. Ace is a Ledyba that saw the production of many Super Sentai shows from a far (Power Rangers ect) and was influenced greatly to become a Ledian after these heroes. Using a combination of Mach Punch Bug Buzz Agility and Baton Pass Ace will protect the weak and defenseless from harm, and when his HP is low Swarm kicks in giving him the heart to stand when all seems lost as well as prove itself against Team Rocket where it must solo their boss' and admin's strongest pokemon and your rival's Sneasle who is Ace's dark opposite. Ace also has an affinity for "cool" items like scarves and glasses and will wear them at any opportunity.

TL:DR
Ledyba named Ace
Must have a final movesey of Mach Punch, Bug Buzz, Agility, and Baton Pass
Swarm as an ability
Always beat Sneasle 1 on 1 as well as solo special Rocket characters
Must hold any "cool" held items

GLHF!

ok, ill accept.

-playing on firered
-no trades
-on emulator
-i may hack in up to 3 pokes.
-legendaries allowed but must be a very hard difficulty for them
-medium difficulty

anyways my team as of now is:

-Pikachu with Light Ball
-hacked in
-with Surf
-four moves it starts with are permanent, with the exception of Thunder Shock, which becomes Thunderbolt via level up.
-named Pika

- DIVINITY the Articuno
- In order to get it, must solo it five times with your five other pokemon once each first.
- Must use not very effective move/immunity move on the first turn of each battle

-named Stall
-cant use tackle
-solo koga

-named Drizzt
-no repels in mt. moon

-must be the first pokemon out though, the restriction to getting articuno is to solo it once with each pokemon, so i may make an exception to that
-
must have 3 different type attacks and tri-attack
-must attack each flying pokemon with wings

ill probably start the scramble saturday, and record it, just need 1 more mon

Idyll

xD
is a Tutoris an official Team Rateris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
RBTT Champion
after the leaders first mon but before the second. Could you scramble me back?
OK, it's still a bit confusing. Check Judge's box below, I revised some rules to omit some time consuming parts, and also to avoid it having to fight almost all my gym battles making it get overleveled. Also, I changed it to a coin flip because I can't find a die anywhere. Are you fine with it?

Also, I can't give you a scramble back since I literally have no idea of what I can find in Platinum (haven't played it, or the whole 4th Gen for the matter). Sorry ;-;

Just need 3 more guys! If anyone has a 3rd Gen Scramble they want help with, I'm open.
Hey, guys! I have a lot free time lately, so I wanted to do an Emerald Scramble. I know the game like the back of my hand, so make it hard. I can trade, but only to evolve stuff if I have to. Also, I don't want insane grindfests, I want it to be challanging.
Mons I have:

Take Low the Lotad.

Low has always had a difficult time thinking of himself as very.. good. You see, at a young age he was rejected by Miror B. and his crew of Ludicolo, and ever since then he has wanted to prove that he is just as good as all other Water and Grass Pokémon that he can find. (Solo every Water and Grass Type in the game). One day, Low decided to hunt out a trainer to train him up. He saw you, and wanted you immediately. (You must catch the first MALE Lotad you fine, and on the earliest route possible) Lotad believes that Lombre are horrible dancers, and as such refuses to be one until he can use Mist to shroud his awful dancing from his opponents. (Cannot evolve until he learns Mist at level 21, can't delete it until he evolves into Ludicolo and must use it every time he enters the battle). He is a respectful Pokémon, and he understands that passion is the fire which leads to great dancing. As such, Low does not want to partake in any battles which could douse the flames of passion. (Lotad cannot battle Flannery, Winona, Juan or Glacia) Once Low evolves into Ludicolo he gets a new outlook on life. He sees some Lotad and he decides that no, they are not very good at dancing and he understand more now. (Change Low's name to "High" and make him defeat 5 Lotad). He wants to show off his dancing to everybody (Delete Mist), including Gym Leaders and Admins (Excluding Juan and Glacia, must KO at least on Pokemon on every Gym Leader's or Villainous Admins or Leader's teams). Finally, High really wants to impress Juan with his moves. (Make High solo Juan, no items may be used in-battle except for held items)

Memoric, you can has a Skitty. Its ability must be normali- oh, wait, it can't have normalize in Gen 3. To make up for it, your challenge with skitty is that it can only use normal-type moves. If it knows a move that isn't normal-type, you have to replace it as soon as possible with whatever TMs, HMs, move tutors, etc. that are available to you. Oh, and for it to evolve, it has to be in battle for five enemy ghost-type pokemon deaths. Since all of its moves are normal-type, this is near-impossible on its own. It needs the help of fellow pokemon with access to poisoning/burning attacks, or even just to sit in on a double battle. All you need is for the Skitty to see the death of 5 enemy ghost-types. As a Delcatty, it can finally learn one non-normal-type move...but it has to be Shadow Ball. Good luck!

1. Cannot fight in double battles.
  2. When fighting a Pokemon, it cannot switch out. If it KOes, flip a coin. If heads, stay in and kill the next Pokemon. If tails, switch out. This repeats until he has to switch out.
  3. Must lead against all Gym Leaders.
  4. To be eligible of evolution, he must able to sweep at least 7 Trainers with at least 3 Pokemon without switching out.
  5. As a Linoone, it must share all EXP it gets. Rule one is now over and done.
  6. Must solo Maxie or Archie. Rule 2 is ignored during this process.

OK, it's still a bit confusing. Check Judge's box below, I revised some rules to omit some time consuming parts, and also to avoid it having to fight almost all my gym battles making it get overleveled. Also, I changed it to a coin flip because I can't find a die anywhere. Are you fine with it?

Also, I can't give you a scramble back since I literally have no idea of what I can find in Platinum (haven't played it, or the whole 4th Gen for the matter). Sorry ;-;

Just need 3 more guys! If anyone has a 3rd Gen Scramble they want help with, I'm open.

Mons I have:

Take Low the Lotad.

Low has always had a difficult time thinking of himself as very.. good. You see, at a young age he was rejected by Miror B. and his crew of Ludicolo, and ever since then he has wanted to prove that he is just as good as all other Water and Grass Pokémon that he can find. (Solo every Water and Grass Type in the game). One day, Low decided to hunt out a trainer to train him up. He saw you, and wanted you immediately. (You must catch the first MALE Lotad you fine, and on the earliest route possible) Lotad believes that Lombre are horrible dancers, and as such refuses to be one until he can use Mist to shroud his awful dancing from his opponents. (Cannot evolve until he learns Mist at level 21, can't delete it until he evolves into Ludicolo and must use it every time he enters the battle). He is a respectful Pokémon, and he understands that passion is the fire which leads to great dancing. As such, Low does not want to partake in any battles which could douse the flames of passion. (Lotad cannot battle Flannery, Winona, Juan or Glacia) Once Low evolves into Ludicolo he gets a new outlook on life. He sees some Lotad and he decides that no, they are not very good at dancing and he understand more now. (Change Low's name to "High" and make him defeat 5 Lotad). He wants to show off his dancing to everybody (Delete Mist), including Gym Leaders and Admins (Excluding Juan and Glacia, must KO at least on Pokemon on every Gym Leader's or Villainous Admins or Leader's teams). Finally, High really wants to impress Juan with his moves. (Make High solo Juan, no items may be used in-battle except for held items)

Memoric, you can has a Skitty. Its ability must be normali- oh, wait, it can't have normalize in Gen 3. To make up for it, your challenge with skitty is that it can only use normal-type moves. If it knows a move that isn't normal-type, you have to replace it as soon as possible with whatever TMs, HMs, move tutors, etc. that are available to you. Oh, and for it to evolve, it has to be in battle for five enemy ghost-type pokemon deaths. Since all of its moves are normal-type, this is near-impossible on its own. It needs the help of fellow pokemon with access to poisoning/burning attacks, or even just to sit in on a double battle. All you need is for the Skitty to see the death of 5 enemy ghost-types. As a Delcatty, it can finally learn one non-normal-type move...but it has to be Shadow Ball. Good luck!

1. Cannot fight in double battles.
  2. When fighting a Pokemon, it cannot switch out. If it KOes, flip a coin. If heads, stay in and kill the next Pokemon. If tails, switch out. This repeats until he has to switch out.
  3. Must lead against all Gym Leaders.
  4. To be eligible of evolution, he must able to sweep at least 7 Trainers with at least 3 Pokemon without switching out.
  5. As a Linoone, it must share all EXP it gets. Rule one is now over and done.
  6. Must solo Maxie or Archie. Rule 2 is ignored during this process.
yeah those rule changes are dine

Mario12321, you get Calm the mankey.

Calm has always been the calmest of his kind, hence the name. Because of this, he must always have the move focus energy when possible. He can also only use attacking moves under 70 power. In order to evolve, he must solo Gary. After fighting Gary, he finds out that Gary is an ***. After this, he becomes extremely pissed after all that Gary has done. Rename his Pissed. Now, you must get rid of focus energy and get one strong move with 100 power or over (i.e. Cross Chop) and the rest of his moves must remain somewhere beneath 90 power. However, he must have one move with 60 or lower power. He will use this move to humiliate anyone who crosses him by using it to finish them off. He also may not use any status moves.

OK, that was kind of long. Lemme sum it all up for you in a list:

*Must have focus energy at all times until evolved.
*Must have all moves under 70 power until evolved.
*Can evolve after soloing Gary.
*Must learn one move with 100 power or over after evolving.
*Must know two moves with less than 90 power.
*Must know one move with 60 power or less.
*Must finish all trainer-owned pokemon with his weakest move.

Ok, that was a pretty long list. I'm sorry if it's to challenging for you. GLHF!

Mario12321, you get Calm the mankey.

Calm has always been the calmest of his kind, hence the name. Because of this, he must always have the move focus energy when possible. He can also only use attacking moves under 70 power. In order to evolve, he must solo Gary. After fighting Gary, he finds out that Gary is an ***. After this, he becomes extremely pissed after all that Gary has done. Rename his Pissed. Now, you must get rid of focus energy and get one strong move with 100 power or over (i.e. Cross Chop) and the rest of his moves must remain somewhere beneath 90 power. However, he must have one move with 60 or lower power. He will use this move to humiliate anyone who crosses him by using it to finish them off. He also may not use any status moves.

OK, that was kind of long. Lemme sum it all up for you in a list:

Ok, that was a pretty long list. I'm sorry if it's to challenging for you. GLHF!
Got any ideas for me Verxilo?

Y, Medium, and a literary theme. Only need three more I have a Fenniken, Honedge, and Bagon thus far. Also what about you mario12321 you have any ideas?
no, i dont have any ideas right now

on saturday ill be recording my scramble, so i may post a link to my youtube close to when i do it, if you want to see it :P

my team:

-Pikachu with Light Ball
-hacked in
-with Surf
-named Pika

- DIVINITY the Articuno

-named Stall
-cant use tackle
-solo koga

-named Drizzt
-no repels in mt. moon

-must be the first pokemon out
-must have 3 different type attacks and tri-attack
-must attack each flying pokemon with wings

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)