Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

Idyll

xD
is a Tutoris an official Team Rateris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
RBTT Champion
Mecha Ajnin Accepted, Thanks :D

Anyone have ideas for a really hard SoulSilver one?
And who has an open scramble that I haven't given to yet?
Yo! If you can give me a mon for my Scramble, it'd be appreciated. Haven't got any knowledge on SoulSilver, so can't give you one though. The facts are below.
Hey, guys! I have a lot free time lately, so I wanted to do an Emerald Scramble. I know the game like the back of my hand, so make it hard. I can trade, but only to evolve stuff if I have to. Also, I don't want insane grindfests, I want it to be challanging.
Mons I have:

Take Low the Lotad.

Low has always had a difficult time thinking of himself as very.. good. You see, at a young age he was rejected by Miror B. and his crew of Ludicolo, and ever since then he has wanted to prove that he is just as good as all other Water and Grass Pokémon that he can find. (Solo every Water and Grass Type in the game). One day, Low decided to hunt out a trainer to train him up. He saw you, and wanted you immediately. (You must catch the first MALE Lotad you fine, and on the earliest route possible) Lotad believes that Lombre are horrible dancers, and as such refuses to be one until he can use Mist to shroud his awful dancing from his opponents. (Cannot evolve until he learns Mist at level 21, can't delete it until he evolves into Ludicolo and must use it every time he enters the battle). He is a respectful Pokémon, and he understands that passion is the fire which leads to great dancing. As such, Low does not want to partake in any battles which could douse the flames of passion. (Lotad cannot battle Flannery, Winona, Juan or Glacia) Once Low evolves into Ludicolo he gets a new outlook on life. He sees some Lotad and he decides that no, they are not very good at dancing and he understand more now. (Change Low's name to "High" and make him defeat 5 Lotad). He wants to show off his dancing to everybody (Delete Mist), including Gym Leaders and Admins (Excluding Juan and Glacia, must KO at least on Pokemon on every Gym Leader's or Villainous Admins or Leader's teams). Finally, High really wants to impress Juan with his moves. (Make High solo Juan, no items may be used in-battle except for held items)

Memoric, you can has a Skitty. Its ability must be normali- oh, wait, it can't have normalize in Gen 3. To make up for it, your challenge with skitty is that it can only use normal-type moves. If it knows a move that isn't normal-type, you have to replace it as soon as possible with whatever TMs, HMs, move tutors, etc. that are available to you. Oh, and for it to evolve, it has to be in battle for five enemy ghost-type pokemon deaths. Since all of its moves are normal-type, this is near-impossible on its own. It needs the help of fellow pokemon with access to poisoning/burning attacks, or even just to sit in on a double battle. All you need is for the Skitty to see the death of 5 enemy ghost-types. As a Delcatty, it can finally learn one non-normal-type move...but it has to be Shadow Ball. Good luck!

1. Cannot fight in double battles.
  2. When fighting a Pokemon, it cannot switch out. If it KOes, flip a coin. If heads, stay in and kill the next Pokemon. If tails, switch out. This repeats until he has to switch out.
  3. Must lead against all Gym Leaders.
  4. To be eligible of evolution, he must able to sweep at least 7 Trainers with at least 3 Pokemon without switching out.
  5. As a Linoone, it must share all EXP it gets (EXP Share brah). Rule one is now over and done.
  6. Must solo Maxie or Archie. Rule 2 is ignored during this process.

Battle Scissor

Take Mate the Totodile. As you are no doubt aware, Australia is often referred to as "the land where everything is trying to kill you". Mate however, is a rather wimpy crocodile, honestly, even a Fresh water Croc would give him a hard time, so he's on a mission to toughen up and become superior to all the other crocodiles out there. To evolve into a Croconaw he must know two biting moves. Upon evolving into Croconaw, he must always know two biting moves.

To evolve into a Feraligatr, Mate must overcome a crocodile's biggest obstacle, opening his jaws. Defeat an enemy with a biting move while under the wrap/constrict/fire spin/etc. trapped condition.

To represent Mate's return to his homeland have him solo the Poison gym leader, (I don't remember her name) in Kanto (if you're playing that Kanto part that is).

GL;HF.

I want to do a scramble of platinum please, I will only accept pokemon that will be traded over if you can give me them (pokegen them if you have to) easy-medium difficulty because it's my first scramble, oh and apart from the starter, please don't give me something everyone uses.

Something easy that not everyone uses, huh? Take a Bronzor. Being a very sturdy pokemon, this one has complete confidence in its bulk and believes it doesn't need anything to help with that. He doesn't believe in "status moves" (he scoffs at the mere thought of using toxic), and has resolved to only use attacking moves. In order to evolve, it needs to become fully confident in its strength, as well, so it has to defeat any one gym-leader's pokemon by using only not-very-effective attacks. Good luck!

Take Dudebro the Floatzel. Dudebro is professional surfer, and that's all he knows. As such, once you get Surf, that is the only move he is able to use.

bach is an inspiring composer who wants to create the most beautiful symphony ever, after he evolves he can only use sound moves, he wants to prove himself to the master preformer fantina so he must solo her mismagious
hey I only need 3 more for this! If you givec me a scramble I will give you one back if you need one :D

Recec , that doesn't really sound too hard, if you would like to bump up the difficulty?

Memoric Have Hipster the Ralts. (will write blurb soon)

tl;dr
~Hipster the Ralts
~May never know a Psychic type move
~Must always know a non-attacking move
~To evolve into Gardevoir, KO 5 pokemon with status (Burn, Poison)
~Solo Wally's Ralts/Kirlia/Gardevoir
~As Gardevoir, solo all the (mainstream) Gardevoirs.

If that's too easy, I'll see what I can do about making it harder.

Idyll

xD
is a Tutoris an official Team Rateris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
RBTT Champion
Recec , that doesn't really sound too hard, if you would like to bump up the difficulty?

Memoric Have Hipster the Ralts. (will write blurb soon)

tl;dr
~Hipster the Ralts

If that's too easy, I'll see what I can do about making it harder.
Accepted. The difficulty is fine, since the banning of STAB gives me only one good move to work with. And it's Shock Wave/T-bolt. Would be good if you upped up the difficulty more, though.

hmm...right now Memoric has an entire team of early game mons, and two of them are normal type. Let's mix it up a bit.

Memoric, take a Trapinch and name it whatever you want. Actually, don't just take the first Trapinch you find. Go into the desert and wander around for a bit catching a few Trapinch, only stopping when you've caught a Trapinch with a +Attack nature.

You're gonna need that +Attack nature, because this Trapinch is also incapable of evolving. That's right, you're gonna have to make use of that 100 base attack. Good thing I just told you to get yourself a good nature, right? Luckily, Trapinch has a very valuable skill: digging inescapable sand pits. He's so good at it, he can even do it UNDERWATER. Trapinch must lead the party whenever you are in a Dive area. And, of course, Trapinch has a big mouth. Big enough to swallow any amount of water the other guys throw at him. Trapinch must solo one of Juan's pokemon and one of Wallace's pokemon.

Have fun!

Mecha Ajnin Take Galbatorix the Male (hopefully not to big of a burden when catching in the wild) Riolu. This Riolu (and, later, Lucario) wants to complete his army of Dragons. As such, he must either defeat or catch EVERY Dragon-type. He also needs to be well-versed in every area. Therefore, he needs to know one move of the mind(Nasty Plot, Calm Mind, Dark Pulse, etc.), one move of magic (Aura Sphere, Psychic, etc.), one move of physical combat (Earthquake, Close Combat, etc.), and one move to help build its fortress (Rock Tomb, Rock Slide, Stone Edge, etc.), but that last one becomes unnecessary upon evolving, and becomes a wildcard slot for a move of your choice.

Galbatorix wants to build himself a fortress. He thinks that seeing other castles will help inspire it. Therefore, you should lead with it throughout Parfum Palace and Shabboneau Castle.
Once it has seen the designs, he must accumulate the materials. To do that, he must use a Rock-type ranged physical move (Rock Tomb, Rock Slide, Stone Edge, etc.) 15 times.
After both of those requirements have been met, it may evolve into a Lucario, proud to be able to make its fortress. It now must sit out and not do anything until your next gym battle, so that its fortress can be built.

He also has a running feud with your Eragon the Shelgon. Those two may NEVER be in battle at the same time. If those two are the last two left in a double battle, you have lost and must reset (as in, turn the power off without saving).

In the Elite Four, he must prove that his powers are strong enough to destroy anything, even steel. He must solo Wilkstrom, without using any Fight-type moves. He also must stay as far away from Drasna as possible (back of the party), because he wants nothing to do with Eragon.

In case you can't tell, Eragon is the protagonist and Galbatorix is the antagonist of the same book series. That is where the restrictions relating to how it reacts with your Eragon the Bagon.

Y, Medium, and a literary theme. Only need three more I have a Fenniken, Honedge, and Bagon thus far. Also what about you mario12321 you have any ideas?
OK, finally found it out. Here we go!

Mecha Ajnin take Zaphod the Binacle. Zaphod thinks of himself as the former supreme ruler of the universe. (That's just a hint to where this comes from.) He is very greedy, seeking to gain as much money as possible. He must hold an amulet coin at all times. He also has two heads. Because of this, he must know a certain move for each one. These moves must be one physical and one special. He also is not very good at diplomatic things and gets very shy very quickly. Because of this, he must have one move that increases his defense that he will use at the beginning of every battle and he cannot use any other status moves. Finally, in order to evolve, he must solo Korrina. After this, he finds out that being in a shell can actually help him, sometimes. Now he must solo every fighting-type you come across.

WOW! That was also longer than expected. I'm sorry if it's to challenging. If it is, please let me know. GLHF!

Last edited:
OK, finally found it out. Here we go!

Mecha Ajnin take Zaphod the Binacle. Zaphod thinks of himself as the former supreme ruler of the universe. (That's just a hint to where this comes from.) He is very greedy, seeking to gain as much money as possible. He must hold an amulet coin at all times. He also has two heads. Because of this, he must know a certain move for each one. These moves must be one physical and one special. He also is not very good at diplomatic things and gets very shy very quickly. Because of this, he must have one move that increases his defense that he will use at the beginning of every battle and he cannot use any other status moves. Finally, in order to evolve, he must solo Korrina. After this, he finds out that being in a shell can actually help him, sometimes. Now he must solo every fighting-type you come across.

WOW! That was also longer than expected. I'm sorry if it's to challenging. If it is, please let me know. GLHF!
I will accept them both! And I know Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy well. Now just need one more! Any Ideas Recec or shinyskarmory ?

Last edited:
To show off the strength of Mate's jaws, have him solo Chuck using only biting moves. Considering that you should only have Bite/Crunch & Ice Fang, and I'm pretty sure Poliwrath resists both those types, I'd say that is challengeing.

If it's not challenging enough (or perhaps too challenging) I can add/remove restrictions.

Mecha Ajnin

Take Sun Wukong the Pansage.

After offending the spirits and heaven and being trapped under a mountain for 500 years, the spirits decided the best way to discipline Sun Wukong was to send him on a pilgrimage to India with the monk, Tripitaka, unfortunately Sun Wukong mistook you for the monk, and is now travelling around Kalos with you instead.

Sun Wukong is capable of many great feats, one of which is to transform into many objects. Teach him Substitute when you get the TM. Sun Wukong is also a master at fighting so his three remaining moveslots must be damaging moves, so he has an attack ready for every situation. Upon fulfilling the Sub + 3 attacks condition he may finally evolve.

Sun Wukong also has a bit of a personality problem... in that despite being king of the monkeys, he's basically an immature child. Every time that he uses a super effective move his childish nature may get the better of him. Flip a coin, if heads, he may remain in battle, tails and he must switch (this represents his childish nature taking over, and the headband stopping him).

Sun Wukong must protect his team from Lysandre's Mega Gyrados. During this battle the coin flip rule doesn't apply. If Sun Wukong can beat Mega Gyrados without items or switching, then his pilgrimage has come to an end and he no longer needs to use the coin flip rule.

If he fails to solo Mega Gyrados, the coin flip rule still applies until the e4. Choose one e4 member, the coin flip rule doesn't apply for them, if he is able to solo them, the pilgrimage then ends and he no longer needs to flip coins fo the rest of the game... all 4 battles of it.

TL;DR
Pansage called Sun Wukong
Must know Substitute + 3 damage dealing moves
Can evolve when he knows Substitute + 3 attacks
When he uses a super effective move flip a coin
>Heads nothing happens
>Tails switch immediately
Solo Mega Gyrados without items.
>Coin flip rule does not apply against Mega Gyrados
>If he beats Mega Gyrados, the coinflip rule no longer applies.
>If he fails to solo Mega Gyrados, solo an e4 member of your choice, again without coinflips
>Soloing an e4 member also removes the coin flip rule

GL;HF

Last edited:
To show off the strength of Mate's jaws, have him solo Chuck using only biting moves. Considering that you should only have Bite/Crunch & Ice Fang, and I'm pretty sure Poliwrath resists both those types, I'd say that is challengeing.

If it's not challenging enough (or perhaps too challenging) I can add/remove restrictions.

Mecha Ajnin

Reserving one for you.
Cool, that means I'm good to go when I get your mon in, thanks everyone!

Recec Accepted! Thanks

Looks like I have my team!

_________ the Unown
Brute the Shuckle
Eli the Mareep
Hercules the Heracross
Ace the Ledyba
And Mate the Totodile!

I'll probably be starting sometime this week, this should be fun.

All right the team is all set!
Hermione the Fennikin
Prince Hamlet the Honedge
Eragon the Bagon
Galbatorix the Riolu
Zaphod the Biancle
and Sun Wukong the Pansage!

Should be a fun time, I'll try and keep you guys updated!

This post is where I will be keeping updates of my White science-themed Scramble. You can find the updates of my scramble in my signature. Thanks to everyone who gave me mons!

Also, something I think is really cool is that each mon represents a different area of science: biology, chemistry, physics, psychology/probability, experimentation, and mad science.

The team:

Catch Cellphish the female Solosis
-Must always have the most exp points of any pokemon in your party
-Never forget Charm
-Solo Clay to evolve
-"Study" (Charm an enemy mon and stay in for 2 more turns w/o defeating it) 20 pokemon families from trainers to evolve again
-"Study" one pokemon from each elite four member
-"Study" Zekrom and Ghetsis' Hydreigon

-Catch HateMe the Oshawott
-If in battle, get a random number from 1 to 5; use the move that corresponds to the moveslot, or switch out/use an item if 5. Ignore this rule if soloing.
-Whenever I have an important battle (Defined as Gym Leaders, E4, Cheren/Bianca from 3rd battle onward, and N), get a random number from 1 to 3^n, where n is trainers already soloed. If 1, must solo it. If 2 for gyms, must solo trainers but not leader. If 3, may not participate.
-Must participate in the battle against at least 8 E4 mons, and solo at least 4 of the 8.
-Must solo N and Ghetsis; afterwards all restrictions are lifted.

-Catch FORSCIENCE the [anything]. I will be using Tympole due to its existent sound-based movepool.
-May only use sound-based moves
-In double and triple battles may not use its strongest move against Pokemon that are not directly across from it (After applying STAB)
-Must solo Lenora to evolve

-Darumaka named Flame Test
-Must know only special fire-type moves
-when a Poison type is switched in, use the fire move twice on it
-Do the Flame Test 10 times to evolve
-Upon evolving, teach it a fighting-type physical move
-Add said move to the flame test rotation, but only use it for that

Magnet the Emolga
Magnet the Emolga has a strong magnetic field surrounding it, and thus reacts differently to different opponents. It must learn Volt Switch ASAP. It cannot switch out of battle manually; instead, it must use Volt Switch. It cannot use any other method of switching out, like U-turn or Eject Button.

Vs. Ground-types
-No restrictions
Vs. Electric or Steel Pokémon without a Ground type
-Magnet must immediately switch in and cannot use Volt Switch
Vs. Genderless Pokémon that are not Electric- or Steel-type
-No restrictions
Vs. Pokémon of the Opposite Gender that are not Electric-, Ground- or Steel-type
-Can use any move besides Volt Switch
Vs. Pokémon of the Same Gender that are not Electric-, Ground- or Steel-type
-Must use Volt Switch immediately

Dr. Toxic the Virizion.
-Must catch in a Luxury Ball
-Must know Toxic at all times
-Must KO at least one Pokemon from each significant trainer fight (Gym leaders, rival, N, etc,) using only Toxic damage
-Must hold Black Sludge at all times (easier to trade over from B2/W2 than finding one on wild Pokemon)
-Can only use damage attacks utilizing it's highest attacking stat (at the time) while inflicted with Poison
-Must use damage attacks utilizing it's lowest attacking stat (at the time) while not poisoned
-Cannot use HP recovery attacks unless poisoned (regardless of which stat is higher)
-Status moves can be used freely (except HP recovery ones)

Last edited:
LucarioMaster

Take Cellphish the female Solosis

Cellphish is selfish. She wants to be the best member of your team, and as such, must always have the most exp points of your whole team. I mean total exp, not level. She must also keep Charm for later.
Ever since she was a baby, she has been mocked because she was just a tiny blob.
She wants to prove that she doesn't need to have a definite shape to be good, so she must solo Clay before she can evolve the first time.

She realizes that she is a cell, and normally cells are studied. She is angry, and must study Pokemon instead.
So, while she is a duosion, she must study 20 different pokemon families from trainers(she can study either a Rattatta or a Raticate from youngster Joey, but not both).

To study a pokemon, she has to charm it (use Charm) and then let it survive for two more turns without her switching out.

Finally, she has acquired enough knowledge to become a Reuniclus. Once evolved, she must "Study" one pokemon from each elite four member.

Then, it sees the legendary Beast that is Zekrom, and must study it.
Finally, it wants to know how Ghetsis' Hydreigon can be so powerful, and must study it.

Review:
-Never forget Charm
-Solo Clay to evolve
-"Study" 20 pokemon families from trainers to evolve again

Ok, hope you like it.

By The Way, Post #1

EDIT:
From my research, Charm will hit same-gendered pokémon, but if it doesn't, ignore that and use it as you would against opposite-gendered pokémon while Studying.

Last edited:
@LucarioMaster

Take Cellphish the female Solosis

Cellphish is selfish. She wants to be the best member of your team, and as such, must always have the most exp points of your whole team. I mean total exp, not level. She must also keep Charm for later.
Ever since she was a baby, she has been mocked because she was just a tiny blob.
She wants to prove that she doesn't need to have a definite shape to be good, so she must solo Clay before she can evolve the first time.

She realizes that she is a cell, and normally cells are studied. She is angry, and must study Pokemon instead.
So, while she is a duosion, she must study 20 different pokemon families from trainers(she can study either a Rattatta or a Raticate from youngster Joey, but not both).

To study a pokemon, she has to charm it (use Charm) and then let it survive for two more turns without her switching out.

Finally, she has acquired enough knowledge to become a Reuniclus. Once evolved, she must "Study" one pokemon from each elite four member.

Then, it sees the legendary Beast that is Zekrom, and must study it.
Finally, it wants to know how Ghetsis' Hydreigon can be so powerful, and must study it.

Review:
-Never forget Charm
-Solo Clay to evolve
-"Study" 20 pokemon families from trainers to evolve again

Ok, hope you like it.

By The Way, Post #1
Accepted! Cellphish the Solosis is on the team!

Idyll

xD
RBTT Champion
Hey guys! Just need 1 more mon for my Emerald Scramble. The facts are below. Also, if anyone wants a 3rd Gen or earlier Scramble, feel free to tag me.
Hey, guys! I have a lot free time lately, so I wanted to do an Emerald Scramble. I know the game like the back of my hand, so make it hard. I can trade, but only to evolve stuff if I have to. Also, I don't want insane grindfests, I want it to be challanging.
Mons I have:

Take Low the Lotad.

Low has always had a difficult time thinking of himself as very.. good. You see, at a young age he was rejected by Miror B. and his crew of Ludicolo, and ever since then he has wanted to prove that he is just as good as all other Water and Grass Pokémon that he can find. (Solo every Water and Grass Type in the game). One day, Low decided to hunt out a trainer to train him up. He saw you, and wanted you immediately. (You must catch the first MALE Lotad you fine, and on the earliest route possible) Lotad believes that Lombre are horrible dancers, and as such refuses to be one until he can use Mist to shroud his awful dancing from his opponents. (Cannot evolve until he learns Mist at level 21, can't delete it until he evolves into Ludicolo and must use it every time he enters the battle). He is a respectful Pokémon, and he understands that passion is the fire which leads to great dancing. As such, Low does not want to partake in any battles which could douse the flames of passion. (Lotad cannot battle Flannery, Winona, Juan or Glacia) Once Low evolves into Ludicolo he gets a new outlook on life. He sees some Lotad and he decides that no, they are not very good at dancing and he understand more now. (Change Low's name to "High" and make him defeat 5 Lotad). He wants to show off his dancing to everybody (Delete Mist), including Gym Leaders and Admins (Excluding Juan and Glacia, must KO at least on Pokemon on every Gym Leader's or Villainous Admins or Leader's teams). Finally, High really wants to impress Juan with his moves. (Make High solo Juan, no items may be used in-battle except for held items)

Memoric, you can has a Skitty. Its ability must be normali- oh, wait, it can't have normalize in Gen 3. To make up for it, your challenge with skitty is that it can only use normal-type moves. If it knows a move that isn't normal-type, you have to replace it as soon as possible with whatever TMs, HMs, move tutors, etc. that are available to you. Oh, and for it to evolve, it has to be in battle for five enemy ghost-type pokemon deaths. Since all of its moves are normal-type, this is near-impossible on its own. It needs the help of fellow pokemon with access to poisoning/burning attacks, or even just to sit in on a double battle. All you need is for the Skitty to see the death of 5 enemy ghost-types. As a Delcatty, it can finally learn one non-normal-type move...but it has to be Shadow Ball. Good luck!

1. Cannot fight in double battles.
  2. When fighting a Pokemon, it cannot switch out. If it KOes, flip a coin. If heads, stay in and kill the next Pokemon. If tails, switch out. This repeats until he has to switch out.
  3. Must lead against all Gym Leaders.
  4. To be eligible of evolution, he must able to sweep at least 7 Trainers with at least 3 Pokemon without switching out.
  5. As a Linoone, it must share all EXP it gets. Rule one is now over and done.
  6. Must solo Maxie or Archie. Rule 2 is ignored during this process.

~Hipster the Ralts

hmm...right now Memoric has an entire team of early game mons, and two of them are normal type. Let's mix it up a bit.

Memoric, take a Trapinch and name it whatever you want. Actually, don't just take the first Trapinch you find. Go into the desert and wander around for a bit catching a few Trapinch, only stopping when you've caught a Trapinch with a +Attack nature.

You're gonna need that +Attack nature, because this Trapinch is also incapable of evolving. That's right, you're gonna have to make use of that 100 base attack. Good thing I just told you to get yourself a good nature, right? Luckily, Trapinch has a very valuable skill: digging inescapable sand pits. He's so good at it, he can even do it UNDERWATER. Trapinch must lead the party whenever you are in a Dive area. And, of course, Trapinch has a big mouth. Big enough to swallow any amount of water the other guys throw at him. Trapinch must solo one of Juan's pokemon and one of Wallace's pokemon.

Have fun!

So, I was all set to start my White scramble challange, and then my copy of the game went missing D: now I can't do it. Instead, I'm gonna request a Soul Silver scramble challange. This time, though, There's a theme: Comics. The inspiration for the pokemon can come from any form of comic/graphic novel, from Watchmen to the strips in the newspaper.
Happy Scrambling!

lucariomaster2 Take HateMe the Oshawott. HateMe thinks that every single being hates him. As such, he refuses to listen to any orders you give. Every time you go to attack with it, roll a d5 (ignore this if soloing the opponent). If 1-4, use the attack on that slot. If 5, switch out or use an item on it instead. Every time a different pokemon is in battle (barring solos, Solosis's "studying", etc.), you must roll a d16. If 15, you must switch it in and use it.

He also thinks that everyone hates him, and does not like his power. Every time you face a gym leader, e4, rival (excluding your first and second rival battles against Cheren and Bianca), or other major trainer that is not soloed by anyone, roll a d[3^(n)], where n is the number of major trainers (and gyms, excluding the gym leader) soloed. If the result is 1 (as it will be for the first one), HateMe must solo it. If the result is a 2, and you are rolling for a gym leader, HateMe must solo that gym. If the result is a 3, HateMe may have no part in that battle.

In the elite four, it thinks that everyone hates him. HateMe must participate in battling against 8 different e4 pokemon, and solo at least 4 of those. Once done, he must solo N, because he thought he heard N say that he hates HateMe the Oshawott. After the battle, though, N finally gets through to HateMe the Oshawott, and HateMe realizes that he is not hated. HateMe must go on to exceed everyone's expectations and solo Ghetsis (allowing for Solosis to "study" his Hydreigon, but not for it to attack the Hydreigon). After this, HateMe must be renamed to LoveMe. All restrictions are now lifted.

Mulan15262, although I like the premise, before I accept HateMe I have to ask you to tweak it a bit. Remember, I want the restrictions to make me think, and since a large part of your restrictions involve rolling a die and picking a move accordingly, I just don't see how it will work. Also, if you could try to work the concept of science into it somehow, that would be awesome; remember my theme! :)
Other than that, though, I like it; the RNG requirements just need to be adjusted.

EDIT: Disregard the majority of this post; I can see how this will make me think about choosing a moveset. I'd still love to see some science worked into it, though.

Also, what exactly do you mean by "roll a d[3^n]"? Doesn't the ^ symbol mean "to the power of"?

Last edited:
So, I was all set to start my White scramble challange, and then my copy of the game went missing D: now I can't do it. Instead, I'm gonna request a Soul Silver scramble challange. This time, though, There's a theme: Comics. The inspiration for the pokemon can come from any form of comic/graphic novel, from Watchmen to the strips in the newspaper.
Happy Scrambling!
take Garfield the meowth, Garfield is a trickster with a love for Italian food, he must know thief and another dark type move asap, he must carry a berry at all times also. to evolve he must use thief to steal an item 5 times or solo10 dog Pokémon, when he evolves he realizes his love for food makes it harder to escape from crimes. He now must never have a held item, he must solo the johto dark type elite four member using only thief to prove his worth as a trickster, he must also take down the flute snorlax gl hf! Could you scramble me back?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 15)