Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

fleurdyleurse

nobody,not even the rain,has such small hands
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I'm sorry to say that I can't accept this challange as it is for two reasons: First, it doesn't fit in with my theme of science, and second, Mismagius is unobtainable in White.
I'll think of another soon, probably after work. Also, Mismagius can be found in Abundant Shrine.

Hulavuta

keeps the varmints on the run
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Okay, I haven't posted in this thread for a while, but I was bored and things were looking dead, so here I am!

chaostothemax take Bruce the Zubat(man). He won't kill Pokemon but he doesn't have to save them. Therefore, he is not allowed to directly finish off any Pokemon, he either has to switch to another teammate to finish it, let them die from status, or let them knock themselves out with confusion. If he accidentally faints a Pokemon then he will go into shock and a Pokemon next to him in the party will have to talk him back into his senses. This Pokemon and Bruce cannot fight again until you beat the next Gym Leader or Elite Four.

clloxin take Miley Cyrus the Froakie (it's ok if it is male). It wants to keep up with the times and trends, so any time it can learn a new move (either from level-up or a TM you just received) it must learn it. (Its image is at stake!) There is one exception: It must always know the move Lick, as soon as it can learn it, and must lead each fight using Lick. As Miley got older, she became more and more risque, so as Froakie evolves, it will use it more and more. As a Frogadier, it must use Lick twice, and as a Greninja, thrice.

That's it for now! I know I missed a few people so if you want one from me, ask and I'll think of one when I get the chance.

Okay, I haven't posted in this thread for a while, but I was bored and things were looking dead, so here I am!

clloxin take Miley Cyrus the Froakie (it's ok if it is male). It wants to keep up with the times and trends, so any time it can learn a new move (either from level-up or a TM you just received) it must learn it. (Its image is at stake!) There is one exception: It must always know the move Lick, as soon as it can learn it, and must lead each fight using Lick. As Miley got older, she became more and more risque, so as Froakie evolves, it will use it more and more. As a Frogadier, it must use Lick twice, and as a Greninja, thrice.

That's it for now! I know I missed a few people so if you want one from me, ask and I'll think of one when I get the chance.
For this must I use Lick during every single battle? because if so, that would be alot. Or do you mean every time I use Miley Cyrus, I must start using lick? because that still would be alot. But I am willing to do That I guess... gotta keep Miley Cyrus in character! Thanks

Also I still have 4 more pokemon left for a Pokemon Y scramble challange.
here's what I have
1 Whether the Helioptile
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/the-scramble-challange-mark-2.3455879/page-427#post-5374499
2 Miley Cyrus the Froakie

Hulavuta

keeps the varmints on the run
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
For this must I use Lick during every single battle? because if so, that would be alot. Or do you mean every time I use Miley Cyrus, I must start using lick? because that still would be alot. But I am willing to do That I guess... gotta keep Miley Cyrus in character! Thanks
Yeah, the second one is correct, sorry for the confusion.

I request a challenge. or challange... however that is.
White 2 (challenge mode)
Starters aren't required
Moderate difficulty (I'm dealing with challenge mode soo...)
I would appreciate if everything can be fully evolved but it doesn't have to be

Well that seems to be it.

White 2 (challenge mode)
Starters aren't required

Take Arty, the Riolu. Arty loves fine art, so he must fight any artist type trainer you find. Arty is a huge fan of burgh's art, and because of this, must solo Burgh in order to evolve. However, Arty dislikes heavy metal music. You cannot use Arty against any guitarist, or Roxie.

Whenever Arty evolves, he discovers he may have a knack for acting too. He must attenpt to get the good ending in at least 2 pokestar studio films before challenging the 8th gym. however, if he fails twice, he discovers his time was wasted. If this happens, you don't have to finish any pokestar studio films, but Arty cannot learn any more moves because of his despair.

White 2 (challenge mode)
Starters aren't required

Take Thimble the Litwick. Thimble is extremely afraid of the Dark and the things inside it. As such, it can not fight any Dark or Ghost types until it learns Inferno, allowing it to see in the dark. Then, to help overcome its fear, Thimble must solo 7 Ghost or Dark trained pokemon to evolve into Lampent. To evolve into Chandelure you must finally overcome your fear and solo 2/3 Ninja Triad, the two with Absol and Banette.

Once it reaches its final evolution, if it is knocked out by a Ghost or Dark type move it will revert back to its old fear and will be unable to fight Ghost or Dark types unless it solos the majority of Shauntal or Grimsley.

EDIT:
Also, I'm putting in a request for a Scramble Challange.
Game: X
Trading: No
Difficulty: Hard, but not too many grindy requirements please
Don't need starter, and would like a full team

Last edited:
I'm not going to lie I saw this while browsing the forum home page and almost went to spam clean it before I realized it was the Scramble thread

btw I might be getting X soon though which might mean Scramble runs, but no guarantees
Why does the thread title sound like it's summoning Cthulhu now 0_0
Anyway, I'll give out some scrambles in a bit. Check back on this post for edits!

Take Arty, the Riolu. Arty loves fine art, so he must fight any artist type trainer you find. Arty is a huge fan of burgh's art, and because of this, must solo Burgh in order to evolve. However, Arty dislikes heavy metal music. You cannot use Arty against any guitarist, or Roxie.

Whenever Arty evolves, he discovers he may have a knack for acting too. He must attenpt to get the good ending in at least 2 pokestar studio films before challenging the 8th gym. however, if he fails twice, he discovers his time was wasted. If this happens, you don't have to finish any pokestar studio films, but Arty cannot learn any more moves because of his despair.
That made me laugh so hard. Are you looking for a pokemon?

Take Thimble the Litwick. Thimble is extremely afraid of the Dark and the things inside it. As such, it can not fight any Dark or Ghost types until it learns Inferno, allowing it to see in the dark. Then, to help overcome its fear, Thimble must solo 7 Ghost or Dark trained pokemon to evolve into Lampent. To evolve into Chandelure you must finally overcome your fear and solo 2/3 Ninja Triad, the two with Absol and Banette.

Once it reaches its final evolution, if it is knocked out by a Ghost or Dark type move it will revert back to its old fear and will be unable to fight Ghost or Dark types unless it solos the majority of Shauntal or Grimsley.

EDIT:
Also, I'm putting in a request for a Scramble Challange.
Game: X
Trading: No
Difficulty: Hard, but not too many grindy requirements please
Don't need starter, and would like a full team
Lost the Tyrunt. Realizing he is only one of a small few of his kind Lost becomes depressed and can't evolve until he solos Grant. After he wins he let's his pride (and eventual nefound power) get in the way of him learning new moves. He overcomes it after attempting (He may fail) to solo either Korrina, Valerie, or Wulfric. After either a close battle or an horrible loss he gets over his recklessness and then can learn moves again.

Hope it works.

clloxin Take Low Energy, of a species of your choice (yes, this does include legendaries). If possible, use Wonder Trade for a random pokemon and use it instead. Its BST determines its restrictions (if the pokemon can mega-evolve, the restrictions may change upon mega-evolving):
Azurill, Weedle, Caterpie, Ralts, Scatterbug, Magikarp, Pichu, Metapod, Kakuna, Wooper, Igglybuff, Spewpa, Sentret, Poochyena, Lotad, and Burmy.

Must evolve ASAP.
The average power of all its attacks may not exceed 105.
Shedinja, Makuhita, Bunnelby, Zigzagoon, Whismur, Combee, Zubat, Starly, Noibat, Swinub, Spinarak, Smeargle, Slugma, Marill, Hoppip, Bidoof, Pidgey, Patrat, Wynaut, Venipede, Skitty, Spearow, Hoothoot, Ledyba, Diglett, Nincada, Surskit, Wingull, Tailow, Jigglypuff.

If NFE, it must evolve ASAP.
The average power of all of its attacking moves may not exceed 100.
Nidoran F, Nidoran M, Litwick, Kirlia, Fletchling, Roggenrole, Meditite, Mareep, Budew, Purrloin, Riolu, Chingling, Inkay, Ekans, Ditto, Barboach, Helioptile, Trapinch, Solosis, Gothita, Bonsly, Sandile, Foongus, Shuppet, Horsea, Electrike, Snubble, Sandshrew, Remoraid, Poliwag, Larvitar, Goomy, Gible, Geodude, Dratini, Deino, Croagunk, Bellsprout, Bagon, Gulpin, Golett, Flabébé, Bergmite, Vanillite, Smoochum, Timburr, Shellmet, Shellder, Machop, Ferroseed, Ducklett, Cubchoo, Carvanha.

The average power of all its attacks may not exceed 95.

It may not stay in battle for longer than 10 turns without rest. If it stays in battle for 10 turns, it must rest for 5 turns (or the remainder of the battle) before it can switch back in.

The restrictions for Ditto will be replaced with what those of whichever species it transforms into.
Binnacle, Fennekin, Corphish, Phantump, Charmander, Swablu, Mime Jr., Ghastly, Doduo, Abra, Woobat, Chespin, Squirtle, Froakie, Slowpoke, Karrablast, Pansage, Pansear, Panpour, Bulbasaur, Skrelp, Psyduck, Pikachu, Oddish, Goldeen, Cubone, Axew, Magnemite, Honedge, Exeggcute, Eevee, Dwebble, Trubbish, Stunky, Zorua, Voltorb, Teddiursa, Spoink, Skorupi, Luvdisk, Houndoor, Hippopotas, Delibird, Clauncher, Chinchou, Buizel, Aron, Snover, Tentacool, Pumpkaboo, Vibrava, Staryu, Staravia, Skiploom, Pawniard, Lombre.

The average power of all its attacks may not exceed 90.

It may not stay in battle for longer than 9 turns without rest. If it stays in battle for 8 or 9 turns, it must rest for 6 turns (or the remainder of the battle) before it can switch back in.
Swirlix, Spritzee, Rhyhorn, Mantyke, Clamperl, Scraggy, Pancham, Drifloon, Pidgeotto, Skiddo, Mienfoo, Krokorok, Farfetch'd, Espurr, Whirlipede, Spinda, Loudred, Tyrunt, Amaura, Nidorino, Nidorina, Flaaffy, Litleo, Lampent, Duosion, Floette, Nosepass.

The average power of all its attacks may not exceed 85.

It may not stay in battle for longer than 9 turns without rest. If it stays in battle for 7-9 turns, it must rest for 6 turns (or the remainder of the battle) before it can switch back in.
Sableye, Mawile, Delcatty, Corsola, Fletchinder, Poliwhirl, Onix, Lickitung, Yanma, Weepinbell, Munchlax, Leidan, Graveler, Gothorita, Boldore, Vanillish, Gloom, Butterfree, Beedrill, Wailmer, Volbeat, Roselia, Kadabra, Illumise, Wobbufett, Wartortle, Quilladin, Plusle, Pachurisu, Murkrow, Minun, Machoke, Ivysaur, Haunter, Gurdurr, Frogadier, Dugtrio, Charmeleon, Braixen, Sudowoodo, Pupitar, Medicham, Magcargo, Gabite, Fraxure, Bibarel.

The average power of all its attacks may not exceed 80.

It may not stay in battle for longer than 9 turns without rest. If it stays in battle for 7-9 turns, it must rest for 6 turns (or the remainder of the battle) before it can switch back in.
Vivillon Chatot, Masqurain, Furret, Dunsparse, Zweilous, Watchog, Shellgon, Mighteyena, Linoone, Dragonair, Diggersby, Wormadam, Mothim, Swoobat, Marowak, Chimecho, Emolga, Swellow, Sneasel, Quilfish, Quagsire, Pelliper, Lairon, Gligar, Dedenne, Wigglytuff, Arbok, Solrock, Seadra, Rotom, Lunatone, Kecleon, Noctowl, Fearow, Audino.

The average power of all its attacks may not exceed 75.

It may not stay in battle for longer than 8 turns without rest. If it stays in battle for 7 or 8 turns, it must rest for 7 turns (or the remainder of the battle) before it can switch back in.
Liepard, Doublade, Seaking, Sandslash, Piloswine, Granbull, Sliggoo, Carnivine, Jynx, Golbat, Banette, Ninjask, Seviper, Sharpedo, Mr. Mime, Lanturn, Jumpluff, Dodrio, Aromatisse, Amoonguss, Throh, Skarmory, Sawk, Mantine, Magneton, Absol, Meowstic, Swalot, Whiscash, Crawdunt, Torkoal, Klefki, Grumpig, Alomomola, Stunfisk, Furfrou, Swanna, Vespiquen, Trevenent, Haryama, Garbodor, Manectric, Crustle, Skuntank, Pidgeot, Slurpuff, Octillery, Mega Mawile, Ludicolo, Heliolisk

The average power of all its attacks may not exceed 70.

It may not stay in battle for longer than 7 turns without rest. If it stays in battle for 6 or 7 turns, it must rest for 8 turns (or the remainder of the battle) before it can switch back in.
Heliolisk, Malamar, Golurk, Heatmor, Durant, Staraptor, Scolipede, Rhydon, Relicanth, Raichu, Huntail, Gorebyss, Druddigon, Cryogonal, Beartic, Scrafty, Ferrothorn, Vileplume, Victreebell, Toxicroak, Tauros, Slowking, Slowbor, Sigilyph, Reuniclus, Miltank, Kangaskhan, Gothitelle, Exploud, Bisharp, Bellosom, Altaria, Gourgeist, Dragalge, Abomasnow, Pangoro, Golem, Floatzel, Escavalier, Accelgor, Simisage, Simisear, Simipour, Drifblim, Talonflame, Wailord, Ursaring, Scyther, Scizor, Politoed, Pinsir, Houndoom, Heracross, Hawlucha, Golduck, Gengar, Drapion, Clawitzer, Carbink, Barbacle, Alakazam, Shuckle, Nidoqueen, Nidoking, Machamp, Honchkrow, Conkeldurr, Pyroar, Zoroark, Weavile, Steelix, Poliwrath, Mienshao, Mega Medicham, Glizcor, Ampharos,

The average power of all its attacks may not exceed 65.

It may not stay in battle for longer than 6 turns without rest. If it stays in battle for 6 turns, it must rest for 8 turns (or the remainder of the battle) before it can switch back in.
Avalugg, Yanmega, Tentacruel, Roserade, Lickilicky, Gigalith, Aerodactyl, Gardevoir, Gallade, Krookodile, Starmie, Alternate Rotom Formes, Flygon, Exeggutor, Chandelure, Aegislash, Tyrantrum, Aurorus, Venusaur, Vaporeon, Umbreon, Sylveon, Probopass, Lucario, Leafeon, Jolteon, Hippowdon, Glaceon, Flareon, Espeon, Cloyster, Mamoswine, Greninja, Chesnaught, Blastoise, Aggron.

The average power of all its attacks may not exceed 60.

It may not stay in battle for longer than 5 turns without rest. If it stays in battle for 5 turns, it must rest for 8 turns (or the remainder of the battle) before it can switch back in.
Gogoat, Charizard, Vanilluze, Rhyperior, Noivern, Magnezone, Lapras, Crobat, Snorlax, Kingdra, Haxorus, Gyarados, Florges, Mega Banette.

The average power of all its attacks may not exceed 55.

It may not stay in battle for longer than 5 turns without rest. If it stays in battle for 4-5 turns, it must rest for 9 turns (or the remainder of the battle) before it can switch back in.
Mega Absol, Mega Manetric, Zapdos, Articuno, Moltres, Mega Kangaskhan, Mega Alakazam, Mega Abomasnow

The average power of all its attacks may not exceed 50.

It may not stay in battle for longer than 4 turns without rest. If it stays in battle for 4 turns, it must rest for 9 turns (or the remainder of the battle) before it can switch back in.
Zygarde, Tyranitar, Mega Scizor, Salamence, Mega Pinsir, Hydreigon, Mega Houndoom, Mega Heracross, Goodra, Mega Gengar, Garchomp, Dragonite, Mega Ampharos, Mega Aerodactyl, Mega Gardevoir, Mega Venusaur, Mega Lucario, Mega Blastoise, Mega Aggron, Mega Charizard, Mega Gyarados, Yveltal, Xerneas, Mewtwo, Mega Garchomp, Mega Tyranitar, Mega Mewtwo.

The average power of all its attacks may not exceed 45.

It may not stay in battle for longer than 3 turns without rest. If it stays in battle for 3 turns, it must rest for 10 turns (or the remainder of the battle) before it can switch back in.

I am looking for a few more. I am doing a pokemon y scramble challange.
I currently have:
1.miley cyrus the froakie
2. Whether the helioptile.
I need 4 more. Thanks!
Take Ship Killer the Bergmite. After a lifetime of hearing about the Titanic he becomes inspired to sink ships like that great iceberg long ago. So to fulfill his dream and evolve he must solo 10 wild steel types and one trained one. After evolution his new found powers in ship sinking he decides to be the one to take on all steel types you encounter. His goal is to take down Wikstrom to prove to the world he can become the next great ship sinker.

All righty, I've been putting this off for quite some time, but I need some kind of excuse to not study for final exams, so here we go! While there's the much more interesting White challange going on at the moment, I figured it'd be nice to start a scramble to have a reason to post in OI more often! Here's the rules for this little thingy:
  1. I will only have a maximum of four Pokemon on me at a time, with a total of up to eight mons being cycled in and out through the game. One of these must be my starter, which I will not be choosing and who CAN be cycled out.​
  2. The cycles can be determined by the challenger, but I need to make sure that there are no conflicting changes before I start. Make sure switches are at definable checkpoints--levels, plot points, evolution, etc. Feel free to get creative with this. Also, just because a mon's been swapped out doesn't mean you can't have it switch back in at one point or another. The re-entry will probably end up being non-obligatory though, unless I can free up slots each and every time a re-entry condition is met.​
  3. At no point will I make the effort to capture the Muskedeers nor will I be using Reshiram at any point in the game, seeing as that's illegal, but feel free to have a mon hunt them down if it's into that sort of thing.​
  4. I would feel much more comfortable using pokemon in-game only, and I'd rather not do wi-fi trades considering that the DS game wi-fi function will shut off in a few weeks. ._. That said, I'd also appreciate it if I could get all of my Pokemon before I face the Elite Four, not after.​
  5. I'd like all pokemon to at least be able to reach it's final stage in some way before I beat the game, even if it is difficult.​
  6. Seeing as this is my first "challange," I'm already pushing it with the whole cycle thing. But don't be afraid to make this challanging! Theme-wise, I honestly couldn't care. All I ask is that you flavorfy something when you get the chance. :D​
Life of the Party
Trainer Name: SS
ID: Not established yet!
Badges currently: None.
Kill count:
Death count:
Prisoners of war:

Pokemon

Starter--TBD
Cycle-In 1: Receive from Professor Juniper
Cycle-Out:
Use Condition:
Any solos?:

Last edited:
Take Ship Killer the Bergmite. After a lifetime of hearing about the Titanic he becomes inspired to sink ships like that great iceberg long ago. So to fulfill his dream and evolve he must solo 10 wild steel types and one trained one. After evolution his new found powers in ship sinking he decides to be the one to take on all steel types you encounter. His goal is to take down Wikstrom to prove to the world he can become the next great ship sinker.
clloxin Take Low Energy, of a species of your choice (yes, this does include legendaries). If possible, use Wonder Trade for a random pokemon and use it instead. Its BST determines its restrictions (if the pokemon can mega-evolve, the restrictions may change upon mega-evolving):
Azurill, Weedle, Caterpie, Ralts, Scatterbug, Magikarp, Pichu, Metapod, Kakuna, Wooper, Igglybuff, Spewpa, Sentret, Poochyena, Lotad, and Burmy.

Must evolve ASAP.
The average power of all its attacks may not exceed 105.
Shedinja, Makuhita, Bunnelby, Zigzagoon, Whismur, Combee, Zubat, Starly, Noibat, Swinub, Spinarak, Smeargle, Slugma, Marill, Hoppip, Bidoof, Pidgey, Patrat, Wynaut, Venipede, Skitty, Spearow, Hoothoot, Ledyba, Diglett, Nincada, Surskit, Wingull, Tailow, Jigglypuff.

The average power of all of its attacking moves may not exceed 100.
Nidoran F, Nidoran M, Litwick, Kirlia, Fletchling, Roggenrole, Meditite, Mareep, Budew, Purrloin, Riolu, Chingling, Inkay, Ekans, Ditto, Barboach, Helioptile, Trapinch, Solosis, Gothita, Bonsly, Sandile, Foongus, Shuppet, Horsea, Electrike, Snubble, Sandshrew, Remoraid, Poliwag, Larvitar, Goomy, Gible, Geodude, Dratini, Deino, Croagunk, Bellsprout, Bagon, Gulpin, Golett, Flabébé, Bergmite, Vanillite, Smoochum, Timburr, Shellmet, Shellder, Machop, Ferroseed, Ducklett, Cubchoo, Carvanha.

The average power of all its attacks may not exceed 95.

It may not stay in battle for longer than 10 turns without rest. If it stays in battle for 10 turns, it must rest for 5 turns (or the remainder of the battle) before it can switch back in.

The restrictions for Ditto will be replaced with what those of whichever species it transforms into.
Binnacle, Fennekin, Corphish, Phantump, Charmander, Swablu, Mime Jr., Ghastly, Doduo, Abra, Woobat, Chespin, Squirtle, Froakie, Slowpoke, Karrablast, Pansage, Pansear, Panpour, Bulbasaur, Skrelp, Psyduck, Pikachu, Oddish, Goldeen, Cubone, Axew, Magnemite, Honedge, Exeggcute, Eevee, Dwebble, Trubbish, Stunky, Zorua, Voltorb, Teddiursa, Spoink, Skorupi, Luvdisk, Houndoor, Hippopotas, Delibird, Clauncher, Chinchou, Buizel, Aron, Snover, Tentacool, Pumpkaboo, Vibrava, Staryu, Staravia, Skiploom, Pawniard, Lombre.

The average power of all its attacks may not exceed 90.

It may not stay in battle for longer than 9 turns without rest. If it stays in battle for 8 or 9 turns, it must rest for 6 turns (or the remainder of the battle) before it can switch back in.
Swirlix, Spritzee, Rhyhorn, Mantyke, Clamperl, Scraggy, Pancham, Drifloon, Pidgeotto, Skiddo, Mienfoo, Krokorok, Farfetch'd, Espurr, Whirlipede, Spinda, Loudred, Tyrunt, Amaura, Nidorino, Nidorina, Flaaffy, Litleo, Lampent, Duosion, Floette, Nosepass.

The average power of all its attacks may not exceed 85.

Sableye, Mawile, Delcatty, Corsola, Fletchinder, Poliwhirl, Onix, Lickitung, Yanma, Weepinbell, Munchlax, Leidan, Graveler, Gothorita, Boldore, Vanillish, Gloom, Butterfree, Beedrill, Wailmer, Volbeat, Roselia, Kadabra, Illumise, Wobbufett, Wartortle, Quilladin, Plusle, Pachurisu, Murkrow, Minun, Machoke, Ivysaur, Haunter, Gurdurr, Frogadier, Dugtrio, Charmeleon, Braixen, Sudowoodo, Pupitar, Medicham, Magcargo, Gabite, Fraxure, Bibarel.

The average power of all its attacks may not exceed 80.

Vivillon Chatot, Masqurain, Furret, Dunsparse, Zweilous, Watchog, Shellgon, Mighteyena, Linoone, Dragonair, Diggersby, Wormadam, Mothim, Swoobat, Marowak, Chimecho, Emolga, Swellow, Sneasel, Quilfish, Quagsire, Pelliper, Lairon, Gligar, Dedenne, Wigglytuff, Arbok, Solrock, Seadra, Rotom, Lunatone, Kecleon, Noctowl, Fearow, Audino.

The average power of all its attacks may not exceed 75.

It may not stay in battle for longer than 8 turns without rest. If it stays in battle for 7 or 8 turns, it must rest for 7 turns (or the remainder of the battle) before it can switch back in.
Liepard, Doublade, Seaking, Sandslash, Piloswine, Granbull, Sliggoo, Carnivine, Jynx, Golbat, Banette, Ninjask, Seviper, Sharpedo, Mr. Mime, Lanturn, Jumpluff, Dodrio, Aromatisse, Amoonguss, Throh, Skarmory, Sawk, Mantine, Magneton, Absol, Meowstic, Swalot, Whiscash, Crawdunt, Torkoal, Klefki, Grumpig, Alomomola, Stunfisk, Furfrou, Swanna, Vespiquen, Trevenent, Haryama, Garbodor, Manectric, Crustle, Skuntank, Pidgeot, Slurpuff, Octillery, Mega Mawile, Ludicolo, Heliolisk

The average power of all its attacks may not exceed 70.

It may not stay in battle for longer than 7 turns without rest. If it stays in battle for 6 or 7 turns, it must rest for 8 turns (or the remainder of the battle) before it can switch back in.
Heliolisk, Malamar, Golurk, Heatmor, Durant, Staraptor, Scolipede, Rhydon, Relicanth, Raichu, Huntail, Gorebyss, Druddigon, Cryogonal, Beartic, Scrafty, Ferrothorn, Vileplume, Victreebell, Toxicroak, Tauros, Slowking, Slowbor, Sigilyph, Reuniclus, Miltank, Kangaskhan, Gothitelle, Exploud, Bisharp, Bellosom, Altaria, Gourgeist, Dragalge, Abomasnow, Pangoro, Golem, Floatzel, Escavalier, Accelgor, Simisage, Simisear, Simipour, Drifblim, Talonflame, Wailord, Ursaring, Scyther, Scizor, Politoed, Pinsir, Houndoom, Heracross, Hawlucha, Golduck, Gengar, Drapion, Clawitzer, Carbink, Barbacle, Alakazam, Shuckle, Nidoqueen, Nidoking, Machamp, Honchkrow, Conkeldurr, Pyroar, Zoroark, Weavile, Steelix, Poliwrath, Mienshao, Mega Medicham, Glizcor, Ampharos,

The average power of all its attacks may not exceed 65.

It may not stay in battle for longer than 6 turns without rest. If it stays in battle for 6 turns, it must rest for 8 turns (or the remainder of the battle) before it can switch back in.
Avalugg, Yanmega, Tentacruel, Roserade, Lickilicky, Gigalith, Aerodactyl, Gardevoir, Gallade, Krookodile, Starmie, Alternate Rotom Formes, Flygon, Exeggutor, Chandelure, Aegislash, Tyrantrum, Aurorus, Venusaur, Vaporeon, Umbreon, Sylveon, Probopass, Lucario, Leafeon, Jolteon, Hippowdon, Glaceon, Flareon, Espeon, Cloyster, Mamoswine, Greninja, Chesnaught, Blastoise, Aggron.

The average power of all its attacks may not exceed 60.

It may not stay in battle for longer than 5 turns without rest. If it stays in battle for 5 turns, it must rest for 8 turns (or the remainder of the battle) before it can switch back in.
Gogoat, Charizard, Vanilluze, Rhyperior, Noivern, Magnezone, Lapras, Crobat, Snorlax, Kingdra, Haxorus, Gyarados, Florges, Mega Banette.

The average power of all its attacks may not exceed 55.

It may not stay in battle for longer than 5 turns without rest. If it stays in battle for 4-5 turns, it must rest for 9 turns (or the remainder of the battle) before it can switch back in.
Mega Absol, Mega Manetric, Zapdos, Articuno, Moltres, Mega Kangaskhan, Mega Alakazam, Mega Abomasnow

The average power of all its attacks may not exceed 50.

It may not stay in battle for longer than 4 turns without rest. If it stays in battle for 4 turns, it must rest for 9 turns (or the remainder of the battle) before it can switch back in.
Zygarde, Tyranitar, Mega Scizor, Salamence, Mega Pinsir, Hydreigon, Mega Houndoom, Mega Heracross, Goodra, Mega Gengar, Garchomp, Dragonite, Mega Ampharos, Mega Aerodactyl, Mega Gardevoir, Mega Venusaur, Mega Lucario, Mega Blastoise, Mega Aggron, Mega Charizard, Mega Gyarados, Yveltal, Xerneas, Mewtwo, Mega Garchomp, Mega Tyranitar, Mega Mewtwo.

The average power of all its attacks may not exceed 45.

It may not stay in battle for longer than 3 turns without rest. If it stays in battle for 3 turns, it must rest for 10 turns (or the remainder of the battle) before it can switch back in.
Thanks for these. I'll accept both of them
I still need 2 more pokemon for a Y scramble challange

current team-
1. Whether the helioptile
2. Miley Cyrus the froakie
3. ship killer the bergmite
4. low energy the... whatever I get from wonder trade.

Thanks!

clloxin, take Dancer the Ralts. Dancer, as you may guess, is obsessed with dancing and grace. So, first of all, it must learn and keep Double Team so it can be graceful enough to create illusions of itself. Second, since dancing requires rhythm, Lucky Chant must always be active when it is battling. (This rule comes into play when it learns the move at level 17). To evolve into Kirlia, it must solo 10 trainers. As a Kirlia, it may now forget Double Team, but must replace it with either Round or Echoed Voice as soon as you get the TM (Hint: Shalour City) so that it can sing as well as dance. Unless Lucky Chant is active, it may only use Round/Echoed Voice. To evolve again, it must solo Ramos. After that...

Ballroom and stage dancing is too girly. Instead, Dancer wants to become a master of fighting dances, so grab a Dawn Stone and hit him over the head with it (Wait, what?). Anyway, as a Gallade, it may forget Round/Echoed Voice, but must replace it with Swords Dance, which must be his second move out of the Pokeball. (In other words, when he is sent out, he must start with Lucky Chant, and then use Swords dance before attacking.) He must also demonstrate the unparalleled swiftness and agility of his blades by soloing Siebold using only slashing attacks that are not named Leaf Blade, because the majority of its power is the leaf, not the blade. And yes, Lucky Chant must still always be active for him to fight.

Physical attacks are for stinky boys, and Dancer wants to perfect her skills in elegance and grace. So first of all, as a Gardevoir she must get rid of Lucky Chant immediately after evolving, but must keep Echoed Voice/Round. After all, chanting != music! However, since she wants her dances to look even more magical, Misty Terrain must always be active for her to battle. She must show the grace of her dancing by calming both the freezing winter and the raging fire. In other words, she must solo Wulfric and Malva.

And finally, Dancer must solo Tierno to show that it's better than him at dancing.

clloxin, take Dancer the Ralts. Dancer, as you may guess, is obsessed with dancing and grace. So, first of all, it must learn and keep Double Team so it can be graceful enough to create illusions of itself. Second, since dancing requires rhythm, Lucky Chant must always be active when it is battling. (This rule comes into play when it learns the move at level 17). To evolve into Kirlia, it must solo 10 trainers. As a Kirlia, it may now forget Double Team, but must replace it with either Round or Echoed Voice as soon as you get the TM (Hint: Shalour City) so that it can sing as well as dance. Unless Lucky Chant is active, it may only use Round/Echoed Voice. To evolve again, it must solo Ramos. After that...

Ballroom and stage dancing is too girly. Instead, Dancer wants to become a master of fighting dances, so grab a Dawn Stone and hit him over the head with it (Wait, what?). Anyway, as a Gallade, it may forget Round/Echoed Voice, but must replace it with Swords Dance, which must be his second move out of the Pokeball. (In other words, when he is sent out, he must start with Lucky Chant, and then use Swords dance before attacking.) He must also demonstrate the unparalleled swiftness and agility of his blades by soloing Siebold using only slashing attacks that are not named Leaf Blade, because the majority of its power is the leaf, not the blade. And yes, Lucky Chant must still always be active for him to fight.

Physical attacks are for stinky boys, and Dancer wants to perfect her skills in elegance and grace. So first of all, as a Gardevoir she must get rid of Lucky Chant immediately after evolving, but must keep Echoed Voice/Round. After all, chanting != music! However, since she wants her dances to look even more magical, Misty Terrain must always be active for her to battle. She must show the grace of her dancing by calming both the freezing winter and the raging fire. In other words, she must solo Wulfric and Malva.

And finally, Dancer must solo Tierno to show that it's better than him at dancing.
Thanks! I'll accept it.

I still have 1 more spot for a pokemon y challange!
Current team

current team-
5.dancer the ralts

Thanks! I'll accept it.

I still have 1 more spot for a pokemon y challange!
Current team

current team-
5.dancer the ralts
I think I'll give you Adapt the Rotom. To take part in a gym/elite 4 battle, this Rotom must change into a forme whose special move is super effective against that type (Normal form counts as Ghost and all formes count as electric). In all other battles, Adapt may only use super-effective moves.
Let me know if this is too hard and I'll change it.

I'd like to start a SoulSilver Scramble Challange. I can't trade, and I'd like it to be pretty hard. No special information I suppose, although I don't want anything too tedious. Thanks a lot!

CURRENT POKÉMON:

Athlete the Totodile
-Must learn 3 moves that raise your stats or lower the opponent's stats ASAP
-4th move can be STAB or physical coverage that is super effective vs. Electric/Grass types
-Evolves into Croconaw with a Pokéathlon medal and Feraligatr by soloing Bruno

Invincible the Tauros
-Must learn Payback and Zen Headbutt ASAP
-Must participate in all battles against Fighting- and Ghost-type Pokémon (excluding Bruno)
-Must solo Chuck and Morty

Ninja the Voltorb
-Moveset restrictions:
-Light Screen/Mirror Coat/Substitute/Endure/Protect (protective moves)
-Screech/Taunt/Torment/Flash/Swagger (crippling moves)
-STAB Electric-type move
-Selfdestruct or Explosion (his signature technique)
-Cannot use the same move twice in a row
-Must solo Koga and Janine

Headstrong the Zubat
-Must always use a move before switching out or fleeing
-Cannot use moves in the "Other" category
-Must lead against every rival encounter
-Must solo 5 Gym Leader Pokemon, 3 Elite 4 Pokemon, and one of Red's Pokemon

Unhittable the Staryu
-Must know Minimize, Recover, Cosmic Power/Light Screen/Reflect, and an attacking move
-Must always use Minimize first
-Cannot use items, except against Lt. Surge
-Must solo the rival's starter
-Can only evolve after defeating the rival's starter on Victory Road
-Solo Lt. Surge
-Solo Red's Pikachu at a level less than 70.

Spearow the Drill
-Take a drill from a hardware store and write "Spearow" on it.
-Whenever you fight a "Drill Pokémon," you must drill your 3DS with the drill.
-Depending on the size of the drill bit you are using, you must use the drill on different numbers of gym leaders.

Drill the Spearow
-You must keep the first four moves it knows.
-It must solo all Pokémon in the Nidoking, Nidoqueen, and Rhyperior evolutionary lines.
-If caught at Level 11-20, it must solo one gym without a Pokémon Center visit. If caught at Level 21-30, 31-40, or 41+, it must solo 2, 3, and 5 gyms respectively.
-If received in a trade, it must solo all gyms that have not been soloed yet.

Last edited:
I'd like to start a SoulSilver Scramble Challange. I can't trade, and I'd like it to be pretty hard. No special information I suppose, although I don't want anything too tedious. Thanks a lot!
Nitrox116 take Athlete the Feraligatr. Athlete wants to be a star athlete, so it must learn 3 stat-changing purely beneficial(so no Curse, but it must learn Scary Face)
in 3 of it's moveslots. However, the 4th moveslot may be Scratch, any STAB move, or a move that is super effective against Electric or Grass types. To evolve into Croconaw, it must get 1 Pokeathlon medal, so it can show how good of an athlete it is. It may evolve into Feraligatr after training with the best athletes in Johto(i.e. soloing Bruno). Oh, and it can't learn any special non-STAB moves.

Nitrox116 take Athlete the Feraligatr. Athlete wants to be a star athlete, so it must learn 3 stat-changing purely beneficial(so no Curse, but it must learn Scary Face)
in 3 of it's moveslots. However, the 4th moveslot may be Scratch, any STAB move, or a move that is super effective against Electric or Grass types. To evolve into Croconaw, it must get 1 Pokeathlon medal, so it can show how good of an athlete it is. It may evolve into Feraligatr after training with the best athletes in Johto(i.e. soloing Bruno). Oh, and it can't learn any special non-STAB moves.
Just to clarify, since Totodile doesn't get a ton of stat-changing moves right off the bat, would a moveset of (for example) Dig/Leer/Scary Face/Water Gun be permissible until I find another stat-altering move, or should I just pretend that I only have three moves during that time?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 12)