Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

Just to clarify, since Totodile doesn't get a ton of stat-changing moves right off the bat, would a moveset of (for example) Dig/Leer/Scary Face/Water Gun be permissible until I find another stat-altering move, or should I just pretend that I only have three moves during that time?
It would be OK.

I'd like to start a SoulSilver Scramble Challange. I can't trade, and I'd like it to be pretty hard. No special information I suppose, although I don't want anything too tedious. Thanks a lot!
You may (will) have Invincible the Tauros. He hates having weaknesses so he must learn Payback (for the ghosts) and zen headbutt (for the fighting types). He must always have these two moves on hand. Once he has these two moves he must be the one to battle these two types when you encounter them.

That's it. Good luck. (I'm also looking for more pokemon for my White 2 challenge.)

Just reminding people that I still need 2 Pokemon for my White science-themed scramble.
Hm, how does this sound?

Magnet the Emolga
Magnet the Emolga has a strong magnetic field surrounding it, and thus reacts differently to different opponents. It must learn Volt Switch ASAP. It cannot switch out of battle manually; instead, it must use Volt Switch. It cannot use any other method of switching out, like U-turn or Eject Button.

Vs. Ground-types
-No restrictions
Vs. Electric or Steel Pokémon without a Ground type
-Magnet must immediately switch in and cannot use Volt Switch
Vs. Genderless Pokémon that are not Electric- or Steel-type
-No restrictions
Vs. Pokémon of the Opposite Gender that are not Electric-, Ground- or Steel-type
-Can use any move besides Volt Switch
Vs. Pokémon of the Same Gender that are not Electric-, Ground- or Steel-type
-Must use Volt Switch immediately

Is this all right for you?

Last edited:
Hm, how does this sound?

Magnet the Emolga
Magnet the Emolga has a strong magnetic field surrounding it, and thus reacts differently to different opponents. It must learn Volt Switch ASAP. It cannot switch out of battle manually; instead, it must use Volt Switch. It cannot use any other method of switching out, like U-turn or Eject Button.

Vs. Ground-types
-No restrictions
Vs. Electric or Steel Pokémon without a Ground type
-Magnet must immediately switch in and cannot use Volt Switch
Vs. Genderless Pokémon that are not Electric- or Steel-type
-No restrictions
Vs. Pokémon of the Opposite Gender that are not Electric-, Ground- or Steel-type
-Can use any move besides Volt Switch
Vs. Pokémon of the Same Gender that are not Electric-, Ground- or Steel-type
-Must use Volt Switch immediately

Is this all right for you?
Thanks for the challange; I accept! 1 to go!

You may (will) have Invincible the Tauros. He hates having weaknesses so he must learn Payback (for the ghosts) and zen headbutt (for the fighting types). He must always have these two moves on hand. Once he has these two moves he must be the one to battle these two types when you encounter them.

That's it. Good luck. (I'm also looking for more pokemon for my White 2 challenge.)
I forgot! He must solo Morty and Chuck.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/the-scramble-challange-mark-2.3455879/page-414#post-5239582

I think it might be nearing a time for me to do another Scramble. This time it would be for Y.

Not much in terms of rules to abide by. Just make sure that by the end of the game (Going up till Champion), all Challanges must have had the potential to get a full moveset (If such is possible with said Pokemon, of course) and had the chance of fully evolving. (Note that I won't trade Pokemon or items in to the game. I can, however, trade a Pokemon to evolve it, provided I've found the necessary item in-game) I would greatly prefer if all the necessary HMs could be fit into the team itself. Also, assume Exp. Share won't be used.

Outside that... knock yourself out. Go and make it as hard as you want. As long as you believe it's still possible to do at least. Also, due to the very sporadic schedule, try to not involve real life time.

Currently given challenges
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/the-scramble-challange-mark-2.3455879/page-414#post-5239710
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/the-scramble-challange-mark-2.3455879/page-414#post-5239830
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/the-scramble-challange-mark-2.3455879/page-424#post-5294083 (Olympia and Mega-Gardevoir portions not included due to conflicts)
Well then, I'm back for another round.
With the next pair of games looming in the not-so-distant November, I think it'd be nice to start (And finish) this project before that happens (Funny. I finished SSS just before XY came out)

Three Pokemon to go. Of course, while this is happening, I'll try to offer some challenges to others, and especially if I get this project on track, I'll be sending challenges every time before I start to work on the next part.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/the-scramble-challange-mark-2.3455879/page-414#post-5239582

Well then, I'm back for another round.
With the next pair of games looming in the not-so-distant November, I think it'd be nice to start (And finish) this project before that happens (Funny. I finished SSS just before XY came out)

Three Pokemon to go. Of course, while this is happening, I'll try to offer some challenges to others, and especially if I get this project on track, I'll be sending challenges every time before I start to work on the next part.
For your fourth Pokemon, take Blitzkrieg the Greninja. Blitzkrieg must come as the natural starter. Blitzkrieg doesn't enjoy that Protean is a hidden ability and is determined to prove Torrent to be useful. He/she (depending on gender) cannot use water type damage attacks until Torrent is active and cannot use any other type of damage attacks while Torrent is active. Blitzkrieg always carries a Black Sludge to prepare to throw at any Protean Greninja he/she sees (backstory info, since no Protean Greninja exist pre-game). Finally, Blitzkrieg refuses to be leveled via items or juice because he/she sees it as a crutch.

Summary:
*Greninja (Blitzkrieg)
*Must be starter from friend
*Cannot use water type damage attacks unless Torrent is active
*Cannot use non-water type damage attacks while Torrent is active
*Must carry Black Sludge
*Cannot be leveled via items or juice

Does anyone object to me starting my challange with the 5 mons, plus an HM slave? I'm going on vacation tomorrow, and I may need something to keep me occupied.

I'm feeling kinda bored, so I want to do an easy Crystal scramble. So I'd like a starter, and I can't trade.

Edit: shoot forgot. No overlapping types please. An exception can be made if the two Pokemon don't share weaknesses

Last edited:
I'm feeling kinda bored, so I want to do an easy Crystal scramble. So I'd like a starter, and I can't trade.
OK then. How about Gusty the Hoppip? Gusty wants to defeat Flying-type Pokémon so it can ride the winds. To evolve into a Skiploom, it must solo 3 Bird Keepers. To evolve into a Jumpluff, it must solo 5 more Bird Keepers, for a total of 8. It must also defeat at least three Pokémon of Lance's (who actually uses all Flying-types for some reason).

If that's too difficult, you could change "Bird Keepers" into "Trainer-owned Flying-types" or lower the limits.

Also, I'm still looking for Pokémon for my SS Scramble. A couple more would be appreciated (I have a Totodile and a Tauros at the moment).

Sorry for the delay; here is episode 1 of the White Scramble for science!

One day in Nuvema Town, 3 Pokemon are delivered to my house, and Cheren and Bianca come closely behind. I, being the water-loving person, choose Oshawott. Almost immediately after, Bianca challenges me to a battle with her Tepig. I accept, but something is wrong: Oshawott won't listen to a word I say. No matter how many times I scream "Tackle!", it keeps wagging its tail. Eventually, it decides to put the Tepig out of its misery. Cheren heals it, and then also demands to battle me, with just about the same results. Stupid coinflip...

Anyway, after destroying my bedroom, I get dragged to Prof. Juniper's lab, where Professor Juniper asks me if I want to nickname the Oshawott. It hates me, so what better name than... HateMe? I silently curse Mulan15262, and then head off on my journey...

which lasts about 30 seconds, since Juniper pulls me into a tutorial about how to catch Pokemon. And then Cheren and Bianca say something about new beginnings. One tl;dr cutscene later, I can finally get onto Route 1.

In Accumula Town, another tutorial happens that explains the Pokemon Center. As if I didn't know what one is by now. I mean, I've only been playing Pokemon for 10 years; better make sure I know the absolute fundamentals of the game.
And then there's another cutscene. N appears and lectures me on Pokemon liberation. It sure seems like this Oshawott wants to get away from me, but anyway, he then demands a battle. So, naturally HateMe doesn't want to do anything except wag his tail... by some miracle, I win.

HateMe learned Water Gun! Oh good, so now there's only a 1 in 3 chance of not attacking. Slightly more confident, I press on to Route 2. And suddenly... Running Shoes get! *cue angel chorus*. Thanks, Mom. Now moving around isn't so incredibly tedious. I fight my way through Route 2, defeating the trainers there, when suddenly...

A wild Bianca appeared! She sends out Lillipup. No problem, Oshawott's a lot higher leveled than it.
Oh. It's wagging its tail.
Well then.
Eventually HateMe kills the doggy with Tackle, and Bianca sends out Tepig. HateMe, seemingly wanting me to shut up, uses Water Gun. I win! Bianca rambles on for a bit, and I step into Striaton City.

Episode 2!

After taking my first steps into Striaton City, I see someone standing in front of the Gym. He directs me to the Trainer's school, where I find none other than Cheren! He naturally challenges me to a battle. Normally it would have been an easy win, but HateMe apparently can't allow this, so he decides to spam Leer and Water Sport. I decide to go into the Dreamyard to train. The lass goes down easily, but the Youngster also beats me 3 times because HateMe would apparently rather soak himself rather than the opponent in water. Eventually I beat him, and I'm offered a Pansear, which I sadly have to decline. I go back to Cheren and manage to beat him, and then I can challenge the Gym.

HateMe makes short work of the waiters, but Cilan is a different story. Even though the rules state that I don't have to use an RNG during solos (and this is technically one!), Cilan still mops the floor with me repeatedly. Why? His Pansage can 2HKO with Vine Whip at +1, while I do jack squat with Tackle. I decide to go grinding.

In a rather embarrassing moment, HateMe, a level 16 Oshawott, gets defeated by a level 5 Patrat because the RNG wouldn't let me attack. But eventually, my efforts pay off, because...

HateMe evolved into Dewott!

With much-improved stats and a new attack in Razor Shell, I go back to the gym and make short work of Cilan. Fennel appears and rambles on about Game Sync (Newsflash, Fennel! Your invention doesn't work anymore!), and then gives me HM01 Cut, which I teach to HateMe. Now that it has 4 attacks, it can't be screwed over as easily by the RNG. So that's good, at least.

I enter the Dreamyard again, and slice apart the Y-shaped tree (Apparently using Razor Shell would be too easy). But anyway, HateMe destroys the Team Plasma grunts that are there, and after some more cutscene, I *finally* get out of Striaton City... only to be stopped dead at Route 3 by a couple of Twins. They're all like "You only have 1 mon? And you call yourself a trainer?" Anyway, they somehow have the ultimate NPC power of not letting me pass, so I go catch the first thing I see, which happens to be a Lillipup. They then challenge me to a double battle, and HateMe mops the floor with them while Lillipup spams Odor Sleuth so as to not contribute in any way, shape, or form.

And then Cheren challenges me to another battle. Wonderful. I send out HateMe, Cheren sends out Snivy. Since this is an important battle, I roll the die, and it comes up 1, meaning that HateMe must solo him. No problem, it means I can choose my moves!

I use Tackle, Snivy uses Growth.
I use Tackle, Snivy uses Leer.
I use Tackle, Snivy uses Vine Whip.
HateMe survives with 1 HP!
HateMe KOs with Tackle. Cheren sends out Purrloin, which is swiftly OHKO'd by Razor Shell.

One cutscene later, I'm in Wellspring Cave fighting against Plasma Grunts. Two easy victories later, I'm out of Wellspring Cave and continuing on along Route 3. One uneventful journey later, I'm in Nacrene City, site of the second gym. But there's still unfinished business left to take care of...

I get some Chesto Berries from Cheren, and walk into the Pinwheel Forest outskirts. There, I hear... weird sounds. And... the sound of someone jotting down something on paper?

I peer through the bushes, and see... a Tympole! A little Tympole, making different types of sounds (to the dismay of the other Pokemon in the forest) and writing down the effects in his notepad. A Pidove objected to this experiment, but the Tympole ignored it, simply muttering "It's for science". So cute! I must catch it!

I send out HateMe, who brings it down to a sliver of health. One Pokeball later, FORSCIENCE the Tympole has joined the team!

Tl;dr:
-HateMe evolved into Dewott
-The Trio Badge was obtained
-FORSCIENCE the Tympole was caught

HateMe the Dewott [M] @ Nothing
Level: 19
Ability: Torrent
Nature: Relaxed
Thorougly cunning.
Stats: 58/35/31/40/28/28
-Tackle
-Cut
-Water Gun
-Razor Shell
--Important battles solo'd: 2
--Current n value: 9

Comments: Oh my Arceus this thing was such a pain until it evolved. For a long time it had both Leer and Water Sport in its moveset, and the RNG seemed to be biased against moves that actually did damage (Tackle and Water Gun). But now that it's a Dewott with 4 attacking moves (Incidentally, this is quite possibly the only time that Cut has ever been useful), it is definitely a force to be reckoned with. Oh, and being overleveled helps too.

FORSCIENCE the Tympole [M] @ Nothing
Level: 15
Ability: Hydration
Nature: Gentle
Scatters things often.
Stats: 44/22/15/23/19/24
-Growl
-Supersonic
-Round
-Bubblebeam

Comments: It's so cute!
FORSCIENCE has not battled yet, so I cannot make any actual comments on it as of this episode.

Last edited:
I want to do one on my pokemon x version pls comment as soon as possible so i can start right away.
My Rules: No two pokemon of the same type and no talonflame thats it.
Also i cant trade.

Episode 3: And I thought Cilan was difficult...

One look at FORSCIENCE told me that he needed some more training. So by virtue of Round, we defeated all of the trainers (and quite a few wild mons) in the Pinwheel Forest outskirts, and eventually I felt ready to challenge the Gym.

NOPE! N appears and rants on some more about liberation. He puts up a bit of a fight, but I easily defeated him since HateMe was overleveled. Entering the museum, Hawes gives me a tour. How nice of him! One question though: They have a fossilized Armaldo. They have a fossil resurrection machine. Why don't they revive it? Same with the Dragonite skeleton; why don't they turn it into an actual Dragonite? Anyway, moving on, I enter the gym and see... a library? Yeah, I don't get it either. But apparently I'm supposed to find clues in the books, so I fight the few trainers that are there (FORSCIENCE fought hard, but he needed a lot of support from HateMe since he's very frail). Eventually, I get through all the clues, and a staircase appears down to the basement. I run back to the Pokemon center to heal up and deposit HateMe in the box (since FORSCIENCE has to solo Lenora), and then I descend the stairs to fight the museum big cheese.

I.
Got.
Completely.
Destroyed.

100 Atk Herdier Tackle Take Down vs. 36 HP / 36 Def Tympole: 33-40 (57.8 - 70.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
Note that I had to estimate the EVs, but it's just to show the effect.

Apparently Take Down isn't in the moves database in the damage calc. Weird. Anyway, this illustrates the main problem: Herdier 2HKOs (making heal spam useless), while I do jack squat with Round. Oh and did I mention Herdier outspeeds as well? Yeah. Things are not looking good for the experimenting tadpole. Back to grinding.

Eventually FORSCIENCE hits level 23, and learns Uproar! Herdier is 2HKO'd by a combination of Uproar and Take Down recoil damage, so things are looking good. Confident, I go back to the gym and challenge Lenora again.

With pretty much the same results as last time.

Although FORSCIENCE now beats Herdier easily, then out comes Watchog. Not only does it outspeed, FORSCIENCE is weakened by Take Down, and regardless...

100 Atk Watchog Retaliate vs. 36 HP / 36 Def Tympole: 69-82 (121 - 143.8%) -- guaranteed OHKO

(Retaliate's power is adjusted to account for my defeating Herdier on the prior turn).

Yeah. Outmatched much? The little Tympole is powerless against Watchog. Luckily, a new grinding possibility has opened up: Lenora's Herdier. So I battle her... and lose repeatedly. It's not all in vain, though, as when F.S. hits level 24, it speed ties with Watchog, and at level 25, it's faster! I, once again, challenge Lenora to a battle.
Herdier survives with a sliver of HP after 2 uproars, and then gets healed. F.S. uses Uproar again, and it's sitting at half health. I use Supersonic, and it misses. It uses Take Down, which also misses. I use Supersonic again, and Herdier hits itself, which knocks it into KO range from Round. One Round later, Herdier goes down.

Out comes Watchog.

I use Supersonic, and it becomes confused. Due to a very large amount of confusion hax, I am able to use a strategy I like to call "Growl spam". Once Watchog is at -3 or so, it misses the 2HKO with Retaliate. I use Uproar a few times... and Watchog fainted! Basic Badge get!

And...
FORSCIENCE evolved into Palpitoad!
Wait. It's really ugly now. Damn. Anyway, once cutscene later, I'm in Pinwheel Forest with HateMe back on the team. In a rather embarrassing moment, I am defeated in a double battle against Twins with Razor Leaf-spamming Sewaddles. Mulan15262, Y U give me 2 mons both weak to grass? But I digress.

Not a single one of the Team Plasma grunts proves to be a challenge. I take the opportunity to have HateMe catch up, since he's lagging a bit behind in levels... although the die I'm using is rolling a rather large number of fives, which means I'm forced to switch him out often, making training very difficult. Anyway, I defeat all the Plasma grunts in the forest and get the Dragon Skull back. Lenora also gives me a Moon Stone, which I plan to sell at the nearest Pokemart (not like I can use it anyway).

I exit the forest and cross Skyarrow Bridge, and then step into Castelia City. But, just like in the last episode, I have business to take care of...

Ignoring everything in the city itself, I proceed to Route 4, where the sand blows. But I see something. I see... fire? And the flames seem to be different colours. Intrigued, I try to find out where they're coming from. Hiding behind a rock, I see a little Darumaka, breathing fire on different types of rocks! I can't believe it; that Pokemon can be smart enough to do an experiment like this to try to get more knowledge is incredible. So of course, I must catch it. 2 Pokeballs later, Flame Test the Darumaka is on the team!

I go back into Castelia City and go to the Pokecenter, where I sell the moon stone for $1050. Huh. Hoped I'd get more than that, especially considering how much money I lost to Lenora.

Tl;dr:
-The Basic Badge is obtained
-FORSCIENCE evolves into Palpitoad
-Flame Test the Darumaka joined the team

HateMe the Dewott [M] @ Nothing
Level: 22
Ability: Torrent
Nature: Relaxed
Thoroughly cunning.
Stats: 65/41/36/46/32/32
-Tackle
-Cut
-Water Gun
-Razor Shell
--Important battles solo'd: 2
--Current n value: 9

Comments: HateMe still hits hard... provided I roll a 4 and can use Razor Shell. Due to the crippling restriction of having to use the RNG, HateMe doesn't see a lot of use. Having to switch out whenever I roll a 5 is also no fun, because it makes him very difficult to train.

FORSCIENCE the Palpitoad [M] @ Nothing
Level: 27
Ability: Hydration
Nature: Gentle
Scatters things often.
Stats: 85/48/31/45/41/44
-Growl
-Supersonic
-Round
-Uproar

Comments: F.S. is the current star of the team, although that's not saying much. Uproar is my main move, having a good 90 BP. Growl and Supersonic proved invaluable in the battle against Lenora, as they let F.S. weaken her Watchog to the point of being able to kill it. Round is mostly filler, although I use it if I don't want to be locked into Uproar. And I absolutely cannot wait for Echoed Voice. Also, Tympole is absolutely adorable. And then it evolved into... a derpy armless frog thing. I don't even want to know.

Also, F.S. currently has 15535 EXP points. Training Cellphish should be interesting.

Flame Test the Darumaka [F] @ Nothing
Level: 15
Ability: Hustle
Nature: Timid [!]
Proud of its power.
Stats: 49/32/20/11(...)/21/25
-Incinerate
-Rage
-Fire Fang
-Headbutt

Comments: Dat 11 SpA and 30 BP Incinerate. This should be... fun. The exclamation point after the nature is there not because of in-battle reasons, but because it fits the flavour perfectly. (A chemistry geek who doesn't get a lot of exercise seems timid to me).
Fun fact: This is actually the second Flame Test the Darumaka. The first one was released because it was caught at level 17, meaning its moves were Rage, Fire Fang, Headbutt, and Uproar. In other words, no Special Fire attacks. Meaning that it would be deadweight for... the whole game. But I have high hopes that Flame Test will be able to do well against Burgh's gym.

I would like to do a HG scramble, medium-hard difficulty. 4 mons, and only trade to evolve.
powergo1 take Roar the Chikorita. Roar is a very unusual Chikorita that only wants to fight. So, it may not use special or status moves. And, it must solo Lance, to prove his strength. Good luck.

It's been too long since I last did one and I really need to play through my X, so I'm going to ask for a scramble challange. Medium difficulty, no trading except to evolve, no wonder trading, and make sure the challanges are interesting and unique. I'll probably take more than 6 pokemon, but the precise number will depend on the quality and difficulty of the other challanges. Use of the EXP share will also depend on the number of pokemon and the difficulty of the challanges. Also, no more than one gym solo per pokemon (other solos are fine). And please nothing tedious. That should be about it, challange me!

Challanges so far:
CJorex take Wikstrom the Chespin.Wikstrom the Chespin(I'll be calling him "Wikstrom" and the real Wikstrom Wikstrom)'s idol is Wikstrom, and has always dreamed of joining Wikstrom's team. When you meet Team Flare fore the first time, "Wikstrom" gets angry that they are blocking the path to Wikstrom, and must solo 3 Team Flare grunts. After the grunt solo, "Wikstrom" may evolve to Quilladin. When you get to the final Lysandre battle, "Wikstrom" wants to stop Team Flare once and for all, and must solo that battle. When you get to Wikstrom, "Wikstrom" is not allowed to join his team because Quilladin is not a Steel type. Maddened with rage, "Wikstrom" must solo Wikstrom. After that, "Wikstrom" may evolve into Chesnaught.

OK then. You can get Brute the Aerodactyl. Brute never passes a chance to bully Pokémon smaller than him, so he is unable to switch out against Pokémon smaller than 5'11" (6'11" if he's Mega Evolved). He can only use contact moves (no items either). He wants to prove his superiority among his fellow Flying-types and Fossil Pokémon, so he must solo every Sky Trainer in the game and solo Diantha's Tyrantrum and Aurorus.

CJorex, take CRUMBLER (yes in all caps) the Honedge. CRUMBLER wants to be as powerful as possible, so it's only moves may be attacking moves, moves that raise either of its attack stats, as well as King's Shield because Honedge appreciates King's Shield too much to forego it. CRUMBLER also wants to prove his worth in battle and his ability to overcome any situation, so solo Malva. Also you may not give Honedge/Doublade Eviolite. Just tell me if it's too hard.

You want something lesser-used? I shall give you Present the Scatterbug. Once sent in, it must start with a "Other" category move that does not target itself (hence the name "Present"). Once it evolves into Spewpa at Level 9 (I command thee to not delay this evolution), it must use Protect after the "Other" move it starts with (because not all presents get good feedback). As a Vivillon (for the record, it's pronounced vee-vee-yon), it must switch into Viola's Vivillon and stay in until either one faints. As a final restriction, you must catch a Bunnelby, a Jigglypuff, and a Delibird with only the help of your Vivillon/Scatterbug/whatever. The Bunnelby and Jigglypuff will be used for the in-game trades (for Farfetch'd in Santalune and Bisharp in Snowbelle, respectively), and the Delibird can be handled in a way that does not interfere with the challange.

Not much of a challenge as far as restrictions go, but GL;HF.

Last edited:
It's been too long since I last did one and I really need to play through my X, so I'm going to ask for a scramble challange. Medium difficulty, no trading except to evolve, no wonder trading, and make sure the challanges are interesting and unique. I'll probably take more than 6 pokemon, but the precise number will depend on the quality and difficulty of the other challanges. Use of the EXP share will also depend on the number of pokemon and the difficulty of the challanges. Also, no more than one gym solo per pokemon (other solos are fine). And please nothing tedious. That should be about it, challange me!
CJorex take Wikstrom the Chespin.Wikstrom the Chespin(I'll be calling him "Wikstrom" and the real Wikstrom Wikstrom)'s idol is Wikstrom, and has always dreamed of joining Wikstrom's team. When you meet Team Flare fore the first time, "Wikstrom" gets angry that they are blocking the path to Wikstrom, and must solo 3 Team Flare grunts. After the grunt solo, "Wikstrom" may evolve to Quilladin. When you get to the final Lysandre battle, "Wikstrom" wants to stop Team Flare once and for all, and must solo that battle. When you get to Wikstrom, "Wikstrom" is not allowed to join his team because Quilladin is not a Steel type. Maddened with rage, "Wikstrom" must solo Wikstrom. After that, "Wikstrom" may evolve into Chesnaught.

Oh forgot to say i didn't want a starter. Oh well, I accept anyway. Adding to OP

Last edited:
I want to do one on my pokemon x version pls comment as soon as possible so i can start right away.
Also i cant trade.
Catch a Pikachu, and name it Chubbs. Chubbs is always hungry, so feed it lots of PokePuffs and berries. It can evolve once its Amie stats are maxed oug and has eaten 30 berries.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I would like to do a HG scramble, medium-hard difficulty. 4 mons, and only trade to evolve.
Take Helpful the Geodude. Helpful wants to help you out on your quest and desperately wants to see you succeed! However it is so selfless that it cannot fully realise its power. Helpful must solo the first three gym leaders to be able evolve. Through its helpfulness and taking one for the team, it eventually becomes too helpful to the point where it wants to take out Jasmine and Pryce for you. Uh oh... After that, there are no restrictions and you are free to do whatever you please with it, except it cannot leave the party at any time except to trade evolve.

Have fun.
Also i cant trade.
Take Talonflame the Fletchling. It may not evolve past Fletchinder. Okay okay okay I will give something else...

Take Troll the Inkay. Troll must know and keep Swagger, Foul Play, and Topsy-Turvy. Troll must either solo one Gym Leader OR solo 20 Trainers only using the aforementioned three moves to evolve.

Have fun.

On an unrelated note, does anyone feel like I should start Mark III of this thread sometime soon?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 10)