Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

Not sure if you still need this, but here goes.

Take Hindenburg the Drifloon/Drifblim.

Like its irl counterpart, Hindenburg was filled with hydrogen instead of helium. As such you're extremely fearful of fire, and must switch out and stay out for the rest of the battle (That is, unless Hindenburg is the last pokemon left) Since Hindenburg is also a balloon/blimp, he is easily blown away by flying-type pokemon and must switch out, like fire-type moves. You must continue doing this until level 50 (or when Hindenburg learns explosion through a different method), when Hindenburg obtains enough Hydrogen to learn explosion and evolve. Once it evolves, whenever it gets hit by a fire-type move it must explode like the actual blimp. (You may use revives to bring it back however, unlike drifloon) Hindenburg must also have the ability aftermath and the move Payback, so it may always have the last laugh.

(Tell me if this isn't hard enough or needs more challenges, or if anything needs explaining.)

EDIT: You may switch Hindenburg back in when hit by a flying type move because it isn't destroyed, just blown away.
I love it! Adding to OP.

Still need 4 more for this.
I'm gonna try again.

Take a Scyther/Scizor and name it Ninja or Murderer.
If named Ninja:
Learn Bullet Punch, Night Slash, X-Scissor, and Agility.
Must Solo all Pokes that are faster than it.(solo speed boost pokemon as soon as they are faster)
Cannot battle unless they are higher or equal leveled.
Using Bullet punch counts as you being faster, even if you are not.

If named Murderer:
One OHKO counts as one Murder.
Must Murder these:
A Poke from the Machop line
A Poke from the Abra line
Riley's Lucario at least once
Everything in the Veilstone Gym(unless another mon is soloing maylene or otherwise)
A poke from the buneary line
A poke from the meditite line
Aaron's Heracross and Scizor
A Mr. Mime
A Sudowoodo
A Sneasel or Weavile
Azelf, Mesprit or Uxie
A Gardevoir or Gallade
To evolve, commit the crime of Murder 25 times.
If it fails to murder(OHKO) anything that it has to murder, it has to go to a box called "Jail" until you beat the next Gym Leader.
EDIT: Murder trainer owned pokemon only

Last edited:

Hulavuta

keeps the varmints on the run
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
jrm115 take Jigglypuff the Jigglypuff. This Jigglypuff is actually from Super Smash Bros.! Unfortunately, he's prone to many new players' bad habits and he fights Pokemon battles the same way he fights in Smash Bros. Lots of the moves are useless. Who even uses the shield in Smash Bros.? No Protect for Jigglypuff. On top of that, non-attacking moves are pointless, as well as non-physical attacks, Jigglypuff doesn't get any of those in Smash! Also, who needs an evolution? Never evolve into Wigglytuff.

Here are the only moves Jigglypuff will use: He's one of those guys who spams rolls so he must always know Rollout and use it at the start of every battle. He must also know Rock Smash, it must be a good move to spam, it's a "Smash" attack, right?! He must also know Sing, since he gets it in Smash Bros. The final move Jigglypuff must know is Frustration, which he can use when he gets into the red health as he will finally rage after realizing none of his noob tactics work.

Have fun!

Hulavuta

keeps the varmints on the run
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Well the joke was that it is Jigglypuff from Smash, hence the name. But if you really want a nickname I guess I can think of one.

jrm115 do you still need a scramble? because i'd be happy to give you another one

also, i decided i'm not going to do my white 2 scramble, so i'm requesting a leafgreen scramble OR gold scramble.

rules:
medium difficulty
no rattatas
no overly repetitive solos
chemistry theme (periodic table)
can't trade
starters are fine

i await the challanges you come up with!

edit: not gold scramble

Last edited:
DarthMagikarp85 take Avogadro the Diglett.

This particular Diglett is a hardcore mole, considering how it kinda discovered the mole. As such, it must learn and keep Dig ASAP, and it must lead every battle with it. You may also not learn Earthquake or Magnitude, because normal moles can't cause earthquakes. In addition, solo 6.02*10^23 Rattatas 6, 2, 10, and 23 Pokemon from four different evolutionary families of your choice, not including Diglett's own line, to evolve. At least half of the aforementioned solos need to be against trainer-owned Pokemon (round 11.5 down to 11). Finally, solo a gym leader.

DarthMagikarp85 take Bunsen the Litwick.

Bunsen burners run on gas, and guess who's been hogging all the gas? That's right, Team Plasma. Because of that, Bunsen cannot use Fire-type moves unless fighting a Poison-type Pokemon (they provide their own gas) or fighting Team Plasma.

To evolve into Lampert, solo three Team Plasma members. Solo Ghetsis to evolve into Chandelure and release the supply of gas, allowing Fire-type moves to be used at any time.

OPTIONAL (in case this is too easy): Solo Kyurem-W.

DarthMagikarp85 take Avogadro the Diglett.

This particular Diglett is a hardcore mole, considering how it kinda discovered the mole. As such, it must learn and keep Dig ASAP, and it must lead every battle with it. You may also not learn Earthquake or Magnitude, because normal moles can't cause earthquakes. In addition, solo 6.02*10^23 Rattatas 6, 2, 10, and 23 Pokemon from four different evolutionary families of your choice, not including Diglett's own line, to evolve. At least half of the aforementioned solos need to be against trainer-owned Pokemon (round 11.5 down to 11). Finally, solo a gym leader.
Sure, but it's quite a lot to remember........

DarthMagikarp85 take Bunsen the Litwick.

Bunsen burners run on gas, and guess who's been hogging all the gas? That's right, Team Plasma. Because of that, Bunsen cannot use Fire-type moves unless fighting a Poison-type Pokemon (they provide their own gas) or fighting Team Plasma.

To evolve into Lampert, solo three Team Plasma members. Solo Ghetsis to evolve into Chandelure and release the supply of gas, allowing Fire-type moves to be used at any time.

OPTIONAL (in case this is too easy): Solo Kyurem-W.
I said I wasn't going to do my White 2 Scramble, but this is great!
Requesting a new White 2 scramble:
rules:
-snivy as starter
-need a fire type(bunsen the litwick)
-need a water type
-need a flying type
-need a psychic type
-need a dragon type
-science themed
-easy-mid difficulty
-can't trade
-no pidoves or patrats

I said I wasn't going to do my White 2 Scramble, but this is great!
Requesting a new White 2 scramble:
rules:
-snivy as starter
-need a fire type(bunsen the litwick)
-need a water type
-need a flying type
-need a psychic type
-need a dragon type
-science themed
-easy-mid difficulty
-can't trade
-no pidoves or patrats
And that's what I get for misreading your original post. :-!

If that's a lot to remember then I'd hate to think what you'd think of 90% of the challenges in this thread.

Anyways for your White 2 Scramble, take Bernoulli the Ducklett.

This Ducklett is all about flying, and as such will be your Flying-type. It's so much about flying that it doesn't care about its Water-typing, because who cares about water when you can be FLYING, right? As such, it may never learn any Water-type moves, and it may also never learn Roost, because it doesn't want to stop flying. Also learn Fly ASAP, and keep it for the rest of the challenge.

Evolve into Swanna ASAP, because Ducklett can't exactly fly with wings that tiny. Once it's a Swanna, it wants to show off its winds to the rest of the world. Learn Wing Attack and Brave Bird and keep them for the rest of the challenge. In addition, it wants to learn Steel Wing, but unfortunately White 2 is not XY and it can't (outside of Egg moves). As such, have it solo every other trainer-owned Steel-type you meet (unless they are already soloed by another mon).

If that's a lot to remember then I'd hate to think what you'd think of 90% of the challenges in this thread.

Anyways for your White 2 Scramble, take Bernoulli the Ducklett.

This Ducklett is all about flying, and as such will be your Flying-type. It's so much about flying that it doesn't care about its Water-typing, because who cares about water when you can be FLYING, right? As such, it may never learn any Water-type moves, and it may also never learn Roost, because it doesn't want to stop flying. Also learn Fly ASAP, and keep it for the rest of the challenge.

Evolve into Swanna ASAP, because Ducklett can't exactly fly with wings that tiny. Once it's a Swanna, it wants to show off its winds to the rest of the world. Learn Wing Attack and Brave Bird and keep them for the rest of the challenge. In addition, it wants to learn Steel Wing, but unfortunately White 2 is not XY and it can't (outside of Egg moves). As such, have it solo every other trainer-owned Steel-type you meet (unless they are already soloed by another mon).
lol love this

Yeah, I guess...
Also, where'd you come up with 6, 2, 10 and 23?

Also, where'd you come up with 6, 2, 10 and 23?
6.02*10^23 is the Avogadro constant.

Requesting an Emerald Scramble. Medium difficulty. Avoid trading if possible, but I will have limited trading opportunities with a friend's Sapphire.

Rolo likes to, well, roll.
As such, it must have the moves Defense Curl (To curl up into a ball) and Rollout (duh, to roll). Rolo really likes to roll down mountains. To evolve into Graveler solo everything on jagged pass, and to evolve into Golem (Using friend after cond is fulfilled) you must solo every trainer in+on Mt. Pyre (Inside with all the ghost-types) and outside (Where team Aqua is)

-Cannot use flying moves
-Heal at all pokemon centers until Flannery solo
-Has to solo Flannery and Brawly
-Can evolve after soloing Brawly
-After soloing Flannery must solo all fire types
-Solo 5 Team Magma Grunts
-Solo Winona
-Can now use flying moves
-Rename him Ace after that
-Solo Glacia(Optional)

• Bully may only use Dark-type or Tough moves.
  • Whenever Bully is in a double battle, he may only attack his own teammate.
  • Bully wants to be the best at what he does. Thus, solo Archie and Maxie. (You only have to solo Maxie once, and you can pick which Maxie fight you want to solo.) Can only evolve after the Maxie solo.

Sticky thinks he's really Smart, so he must only use Smart moves ASAP. To evolve into Grovyle, he must solo a gym leader using just Smart moves. Once Sticky sees himself as a Grovyle, he thinks he looks really Cool and will only use those types of moves. Solo a gym leader with Cool moves to become a Sceptile.As a Sceptile, Sticky thinks he has become really cool, so he must use Cool moves for the rest of the game. Have him solo Glacia

You'd think that a Pokemon that lives in the ocean wouldn't ever get thirsty right? I mean, it LIVES in water. Well when it's the salty-ass ocean you're talking about, you couldn't be more wrong. Thirsty has spent their whole life in salt-water, and now that they've had a taste of drink without sea-salt they're never going back! In fact, Thirsty has become convinced that fresh drinks cure all ills! Thankfully, this being the pokemon world, they're right. Though a big ass whale sure takes a lot of drinks to heal up...

Ralts is awfully calm and never panics. She refuses to use healing items in-battle because she does not fear her opponents. When evolved into Kirlia, she must use Calm Mind as her first move every time she is on the field. In order to evolve her into a Gardevoir, you must land one Imprison on a Pokemon.

Team complete, will start ASAP. Updates in this post.

EDIT:
This is too short to count as a proper update, but:
  • Started game, picked the male character with trainer name Chauque
  • Picked Treecko, as required, shrekt that thing attacking Professor Birch. Nicknamed it Sticky.
  • Levelgrinded to level 8 before the first rival battle, only to find that using Absorb to kill a Torchic, with Potions, wasn't as hard as I thought.

Last edited:
Requesting an Emerald Scramble. Medium difficulty. Avoid trading if possible, but I will have limited trading opportunities with a friend's Sapphire.
Take Rolo the Geodude

Rollin' Rollin' Rollin'!

Rolo likes to, well, roll.
As such, it must have the moves Defense Curl (To curl up into a ball) and Rollout (duh, to roll). Rolo really likes to roll down mountains. To evolve into Graveler solo everything on jagged pass, and to evolve into Golem (Using friend after cond is fulfilled) you must solo every trainer in+on Mt. Pyre (Inside with all the ghost-types) and outside (Where team Aqua is)

Tell me if this needs more challenges to it and I'll add some!

Chauque, take Broken the Taillow. It's wings are broken so it can't use any flying move, and he wants to fly really bad, and he thinks that Nurse Joy can heal him. He must be healed by every Pokemon Center you meet until you meet Flannery. He always tries to fly and tries really hard, so he needs to solo Brawly and Flannery. Once he solos Flannery, he can evolve. In Lavaridge Town, he learns about the hot springs and tries them. After trying them, he feels better immediately, so he thinks,"Wow! Heat is like and auto healer! I don't need Nurse Joy!" From now on, he has to solo all fire types not covered by another mon's solo. When he meets team Magma, he is delighted that they use fire types. He has to solo 5 team magma grunts. Later, when you meet Winona, Broken has to solo her. After her solo, rename him Ace. His flying ban is now lifted. In case this is to easy, solo Glacia.

To recap:
-Taillow named Broken
-Cannot use flying moves
-Heal at all pokemon centers until Flannery solo
-Has to solo Flannery and Brawly
-Can evolve after soloing Brawly
-After soloing Flannery must solo all fire types
-Solo 5 Team Magma Grunts
-Solo Winona
-Can now use flying moves
-Rename him Ace after that
-Solo Glacia(Optional)
GL, HF!

Chauque take Bully the Mawile.

• Bully may only use Dark-type or Tough moves.
  • Whenever Bully is in a double battle, he may only attack his own teammate.
  • Bully wants to be the best at what he does. Thus, solo Archie and Maxie. (You only have to solo Maxie once, and you can pick which Maxie fight you want to solo.)

PSDuckie I'll have to reject the Mawile, it can only be caught in Victory Road in Emerald and I'd be stuck with a five-mon team until I got there.
Sorry; I thought that the catch locations were the same as in Ruby. Change it to a Poochyena maybe, with no evolution until after the Maxie solo?

Requesting a Platinum scramble challange.
Unable to trade.
All Human nicknames please [Derek, Steve, Monica, etc].

That's that, thank you :)

Update / Team so far.

#1. Se Jun the Pachirisu. Must be involved in every double battle. Must get Riolu egg before Byron. Thanks to hitoshura0.

#2. Hans the Psyduck. No water moves. Treat as a psychic. Solo Wake to evolve. Solo Lucian. Thanks to PSDuckie :]

Last edited:
HumbleKumara take Hans the Psyduck.

Psyduck is generally thought of as a Water pokemon, but Hans wants to let his Psychic type shine through!

• No Water-type moves. Ever.
  • When deciding which Pokemon to use, you must treat Hans as a pure Psychic type, ignoring his Water type.
  • Solo Crasher Wake to evolve.
  • Solo Lucian to demonstrate that the Psyduck line is a viable Psychic-type!

Last edited:
TheDarthMagikarp83 You get Bull the bulbasaur! He hates how Charmander is more popular, so he must switch into all rival Charmanders/meleons/zards. To become Ivysaur, Bull must solo 5 trained fire types. To become Venusaur, he must solo Blaine's gym. (Not Blaine himself.) Good luck, you'll need it!

Chaque, take Sticky the Treecko. Sticky thinks he's really Smart, so he must only use Smart moves ASAP. To evolve into Grovyle, he must solo a gym leader using just Smart moves. Once Sticky sees himself as a Grovyle, he thinks he looks really Cool and will only use those types of moves. Solo a gym leader with Cool moves to become a Sceptile.As a Sceptile, Sticky thinks he has become really cool, so he must use Cool moves for the rest of the game. Have him solo Glacia, (she's really COOL) unless this conflicts with someone else's Pokemon or your rules.

CJorex, your next 'mon is an Eevee, named Chance. Use an RNG to determine its evolution, and use the numbers 1-7.
1: Jolteon, named Volt.
2: Vaporeon, named Ocean.
3: Flareon, named Flame.
4: Espeon, named Psy.
5: Umbreon, named Dusk.
6: Leafeon, named Grove.
7: Glaceon, named Freeze.
No matter what, after evolution, it must solo every encountered pokemon of its type, unless this conflicts with a solo. This is because it feels jelousy against the Pokemon who were always it's type and it had to become one of them.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 16)