Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

Pippy take A Cyndaquil, name it STAB, i think you can guess what he does, yep only uses STAB moves(this includes status and support moves too) but Tackle is fine too, must solo at least 2 gyms to evolve into Typloshion and 1 into Quilava, enjoy :)
(What i am lazy.......)

KS take a Chimchar named BurnBaby, now burnbaby likes to burn, so it must have 2 fires moves ASAP, it likes to punch stuff so it must learn and keep Mach Punch when it evolves, and its final move is all your choice :) must solo 1 gym to evolve into Monferno and another 2 to evolve into Infernape enjoy
(Once again too lazy)

TP take a Chimchar named Ninja, he must have a speed increasing nature and personality(yes their personality increases stats it says so in my Planium walkthrough) and must keep and learn as many moves to make it go first as possible enjoy :)
(Once again i am way too lazy)

OK, since I failed my Emerald scramble, because it was too hard, I going to play another. I'm looking for less hard and more funny challenges. Funny does not mean stupid hard. I am also hoping for a thanksgiving one as well. I would like a starter and 3 pokemon by the third gym.

1. [!] Fireturkey the Torchic (Shinyskarmory)

2. [!] Rosie the Lotad (Oh My Biscuits)

3. [!] High Five the Zubat (Super Saiyan)

4. [!] Random the Hariamma (King Serperior)

5. [!]

6. [!]
Still need 2 more challenges.

Placeholder for obbmud challenge

Obbmud, take a Ralts. It's kinda pissed off that Game Freak didn't give it any physical usefulness until 4th Gen came along with Gallade, and this Ralts doesn't like to fight dirty. So, no using anything but direct damage dealing moves (so that means no things like Wish, nor Future Sight because that's just lame).

It also hates Hax. If you use a move with a secondary effect, and that effect happens, then switch Ralts out immediately. You must then proceed to kill that Pokemon with another team member, and only one other team member.

Finally, Ralts hates how Wally can just walk right into the grass in Ruby and Sapphire and just magically find another Ralts, when all it finds are worthless Zigzagoons. Since Wally must obviously therefore have Hax on his side, Ralts must solo Wally at the exit of Victory Road.

Call it "Honest" on account of half of Ralts body being white(ish), and props to whoever gets that reference.

Pippy, get a Marril named Hopefulhit.
It can only use moves with less than 90 accuracy, or Focus Punch, or moves with an innate increased crit ratio. If it crits, it has to only use those less than 90 accuracy moves until it faints.

obbund, take EO3Shogun the Shroomish.

EO3Shogun thinks Shoguns from Etrian Odyssey 3 are awesome (if you've played the game, like me, they are) so he/she wants to be just like them.
That means you must do some things.
First, only use a multi-hitting move or two attack moves in a row in battle because the one of the Shogun's main skills is Dual Wielding, and this is the closest in can come to do it.
Second, you can only use Revives, healing items, and X Attacks on it, because it understands if you need to use a Bravant or heal it.
Third, to evolve, you must solo 5 trainers after using an X Attack, because he loves showing off his Dual Wielding and Swashbuckling (can hit up to 4 times for each weapon, why I made you use the multi-hit move)
Finally, you must solo Wallace, because he looks (to him) like Kujira and the Milotic looks like Princess Gutrude.

Have fun!

Well, since it's Thanksgiving, I'm going to say thanks to you guys and put up the battle with Chuck.

@Ziposaki, I forgot to solo Chuck with Zipo(who has no attacking moves yet), so I will have Zipo solo 10 trainers instead.

@Tyranitarphantom: You get Acrobat the Aipom! This Aipom wanted to be part of the Cirque du Soleil, so it most show grace, poise, and structure. In order to prove that it has each quality, it must complete a challenge for each of them:
Grace: It must solo 15 Pokemon, one of which must be a GL/E4 Pokemon, without taking any damage, as it shows how graceful it is when it can faint a Pokemon and not take any damage. It must also Baton Pass at least a +1 boost in anything to another Pokemon.
Poise: It must have at least one Normal-type move forever, as it shows stability.
Structure: It must take at least three Fighting-type moves without fainting. Bear in mind, these don't need to be consecutive Fighting-type moves. You can tank one, faint the Pokemon, heal up, and then tank another.

T-Phantom, take OOPS! the Diglett. OOP! is extremly clumsy so it can never hold an item. All of it's moves must have less than 100 acc ASAP. To evolve, solo 1 gym leader and 4 gym trainers from at least one different gym.

This will improve his balance, and allow him to have all moves at 100 acc forever.

Have fun :D

OK, since I failed my Emerald scramble, because it was too hard, I going to play another. I'm looking for less hard and more funny challenges. Funny does not mean stupid hard. I am also hoping for a thanksgiving one as well. I would like a starter and 3 pokemon by the third gym.

1. [!] Fireturkey the Torchic (Shinyskarmory)

2. [!] Rosie the Lotad (Oh My Biscuits)

3. [!] High Five the Zubat (Super Saiyan)

4. [!] Random the Hariamma (King Serperior)

5. [!] Honest the Ralts (Treadshot A1)

(AH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
6. [!] E03Shogun the Shroomish (gamer40000)

I'm assuming that all the ones without evolution restrictions can evolve instantly.

I will be using this as my log. Expect some episodes.

@Shinyskarmory: XD Chaser Kai! Always annoyed me too. Btw, Marvin can use his shadow attack until purification. I guess I should have mentioned that. Good Luck!

In other news: Chapter 9 is up! Enjoy.

Well done Sage Chow, fun to read as always :P Love the reference to Bob (Gen1OU if you're King Serperior :P), I'm flattered that you think it deserves a tribute.

I'm sorry for dawdling with my Sapphire Scramble, I keep playing for like 30 minutes then getting bored and doing something else... I'll try again to work on it tonight, but it's starting to look like this chapter if going to be a long one.

And Random, I suggest you read my Scramblemon creation guide fully. I make a damn good case as to why research is necessary even for short challenges. You've seen my challenges right? None of them are very long or complicated, yet I research every last one of them to make sure everything I'm suggesting is possible and that the difficulty is right. Research takes time, hence the placeholder type reservations I recommend keeping.

If you're worried about getting ninja'd while creating a post by someone making a placeholder then make a placeholder of your own. There's is nothing preventing you from doing that. The point of the placeholder is so you can take your time writing a good post without worry of getting ninja'd and having your work go to waste.

Again, I'd like to reiterate that I also think long term reservations are an annoyance and we could really do without them. However, short term restrictions, which I think are better described by the term "placeholder" that people have started using to distinguish between the two are healthy. They encourage people take the time making good scramblemon, instead of rushing to make sure they don't miss the boat. Surely you can understand this, and can also see I'm not the only one to hold this opinion. Again, there is nothing preventing you from making your own placeholders.

Of course, it is ideal if people took a step back and let other people get some submissions in instead of trying to get one in every challange. Just show some consideration for other scramblers right?

The Warrior's Path- Season 2
A Pokémon Diamond Scramble
-hard difficulty (which, in today's Scramble Challenge thread, translates to "near-impossible"
-Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf, Dialga, Heatran, Giratina, and Cresselia must be defeated
-All obtainable before Byron
-The season ends when Palmer is defeated at the 21st battle

Starter- Phoenix Wright:
I'll give you your starter, Phoenix the Chimchar. I haven't played the series but I tried to make a Pokemon based on Phoenix Wright. He wants to have enough evidence to get by and defeat his opponent, so all 4 moves cannot be the same type. He wants to think out how best to win so he must know at least 1 status move at all times. In order to use a Fire or Fighting super effective move, he must be hit by the opposing Pokemon's corresponding STAB move so he has the right amount of evidence to justify it will be super effective. (Example: Must be hit by a Grass attack to use a Fire attack on a Grass Pokemon) Have him solo 1 of the last 3 Gym Leaders and 1 Elite 4 member.

Summary:
-All 4 moves must be different types
-1 status move at all times
-To use a super effective Fire or Fighting attack, must be hit by the Opponent's corresponding STAB attack.
-Solo 1 of the last 3 Gym Leaders
-Solo 1 Elite 4 member.

I hope that works! Good luck!

Kirby:
Waterwarrior, take Daroach the Aipom.

He wants to be the same as Daroach from Kirby: Squeak Squad. To please him, you must give him moves like Daroach.

Teleport: Must keep Baton Pass or U-Turn and use it when he is hit by a damaging attack.

Stars: Must keep and use Swift once if he comes out.

Ice Beam: Either have Ice Punch or another Special move. Must use Baton Pass/U-Turn after using.

Possessed: Have Nasty Plot.

Replace Double Hit after evolving. Solo Cyrus at Veilstone, because he thinks that Cyrus turned him evil.

Super Smash Bros.:
Take a female Abra named Zelda. She wants to learn moves like her Legend of Zelda counterpart has in Brawl. So, in order to make her happy (you should want to), make sure she learns:
Farore's Wind-Teleport
Nayru's Love-Protect
Din's Fire-Focus Blast
The fourth move is a move of your choice.

Just for fun, have her solo Cyrus at Mount Coronet. Evolve to Kadabra after Maylene and to Alakazam after the Cyrus solo. Have fun!

EDIT: Yes, you can use anything you want before Veilstone.

Mario:
Now I want you to take Bob-omb the Geodude. You have a few restrictions:

1. Must learn and keep Selfdestruct/Explosion forever.
2. If the Health gets to the red---BOOOOOM!!!
3. You must wind this bomb up by using Defense Curl at the start of each battle.
4. To evolve, you must solo 10 gym trainers without SE moves.
5. To evolve again, you must KO 5 GL pokes with Selfdestruct/Explosion.
6. Once you become Golem, you can remove the wind-up restriction.
7. Keep your Powder DRY! This means that each time you survive a water or grass attack you get 1 point. You can use your points to buy the following items from my store:

Tutor moves (15 pts)
Earthquake (10 pts)
Stone Edge (10 pts)
Gyro Ball (7 pts)
May use something stronger than Super Potions (7 pts)
Items: berry(5 pts), EV boosting (7 pts), power boosting(8 pts), and healing(9 pts)
Revives (2 each)
Max Revives (4 each)

Finally, solo your rival at Canalave (if you fail, he must lead in the tag battles at mt cornet and be unable to switch), Volkner's gym trainer without Ground moves, and Flint without one STAB (flip a coin: if heads, no rock. If tails, no ground.)
Ok, change that restriction to KO your rival's starter once and must solo 9 Team Galatic Grunts. 4 grunt solos must be done without any items.

Is this better?

Zelda:
Waterwarrior, take a Carnivine and name it Tingle. Tingle wishes to emulate the real Tingle as quickly as possible. As such, he acts as if his Levitate ability is his Balloon. As such, if he is hit by a physical move move he must act as if his balloon is "popped" by using Ingrain the next turn. Additionally, he strives to emulate Tingle's behavior, namely his constant stupid dancing and hoarding of money. As such he must learn Sword Dance (stupid dance) and Stockpile (hoarding money) ASAP. However he realizes there's a problem with Sword Dance; unlike Tingle's dancing, it actually does stuff! As such, he must never have a move that can boosted by it (yup, no physical moves). He must use Sword Dance 30 times against trainers before being used in the Pokemon league (yeah, you have to use it). He may not be used in battle until he learns both Sword Dance and Ingrain (Sword dance can be bought from the Veilstone Game Corner, and Ingrain should be known on capture. If not, the move relearner is in Pastoria City, where the Safari Zone is located, so this shouldn't be much of a restriction). Finally, have him solo one of the Elite Four (with only two useful moveslots and one attack. Good luck). Oh, and he has to dance at least twice during the solo. This solo has nothing to do with Tingle, it's just to make sure you are forced to use him.

Good luck... you'll need it!

EDIT: Wow I think I actually out-sadist'd Treadshot. I'm starting to worry about myself.
As an added bonus restriction (don't worry it won't make it any harder) as soon as you can buy confetti seals for his Pokeball, so he can go "KA-LOOM-PA!" And spray confetti effects everywhere every time he comes out, just like the real Tingle.

Sonic:
Take a Shinx, name it Espio. Evolve it into Luxray ASAP. This Luxray absolutely loves being sneaky, and really only cares about money. It's always about the money. That's why, whenever it is sent out into battle, it has to attack once (I.e. use one move), then switch out to someone else. If it uses a STAB move, then you must pay it for its services, either by winning the battle and collecting P7500 or more, or you must throw away items that cost you P7500 or more to buy (this money would then theoretically be given to Espio).

If you encounter a Combee or a Vespiquen, you must not send Espio into the battle. If Espio is sent into the battle (I.e. he's your lead when you encounter Combee), then switch Espio out immediately, and pay him double his usual fee, for trying to make him fight a bee (i.e. Charmy).

Finally, Espio must be switched into battle and use his one stealthy attack, against any trainer-owned female bat Pokemon (Zubats, Golbats, etc.), and the same goes for any trainer-owned rodent-based Pokemon (sadly there's no rabbit pokemon, else that would have been more appropriate).
I'll solo all trainer-owned Bunearys and Lopunnys too

Yea, I'm a Nintendo fanboy. Sue me. And I guarantee you'd lose (screw the fact that Nick is disbarred).

Episode 1: The First Turnabout
December 29- 9:00 PM- Twinleaf Town
In a nutshell, the boat ride from Unova was awful. Just awful. Seriously. Give me ONE reason I didn't come over here on Fly.
But I digress. Now is the time to move forward, and not complain. Why? Because I'm in for hell in the future. Warrior knew, deep in his mind, that there was a challenge ahead of him: One filled with drudgery, impossible restrictions, and half his team being incredibly hard to find. I was greeted by an old man. However, this man is not like any old man ever seen. This one doesn't spend 99% of his time ranting on about his youth! Impossible, I know.

...Did you just ask if I need advice? Bitch, I've been playing Pokémon since the 90's (and I was only born in '96)! DO YOU NOT THINK I KNOW HOW TO PLAY?! -bitchslaps-

Wow, he let me touch his balls (get your mind out of the gutter), and a Munchlax came out. Whoopee -.-

Blah blah Pokémon blah blah bonds blah blah gender. Yep, another old guy that can't find out whether you're a boy or a girl. Goddammit. Nah, I'm gonna be a guy again. No skimpy skirt for me, I'd rather not upskirt everyone I come across. Then again, Japan, who cares? My name's Warrior, bro.

Wait a minute... is that... Bianca??! Yea, its Bianca. So you shall be named 63Bianc (congratulations, you will know go through life knowing that Rule 63 does exist in a children's game. And its canon). Let me take a little time to say that the 7 character limit is stupid, as everyone knows.

AH I'M SHRINKING AGAIN

Oh, here we go with the Red Gyarados. Story time: when I got to the Resort Area and heard "the lake has something special in it," how many of you thought it was the Red Gyarados from the beginning? All of you. Don't lie. Yet another example of TrollFreak at its finest. /endrant

So here we are in our little room again, with a Wii... wait. "It's a Wii! It's controlled by a Wii Remote!"

First meme of the Scramble... feels good, doesn't it?

Now to the kitchen, where our mother sleeps, just like every gen... Yes, I know the tall grass has wild Pokémon, but here's the same question we ask every time: They're like, level 3. I can just kick them in the face, and they'll go away. What's the big deal?

So, 63Bianc wants me, huh? yea sure. "I'm fining you $1 million if you're late!"
OH GOD NOT THIS BULLCRAP.
"It'll be a $10 million dollar fee if you're late!"
Has this kid not been repeatedly punched in the face enough to know when to stop this...?

Go to the lake? Fine why not, there's a Mesprit there MWAHAHAHAHA I JUST SPOILED IT HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Of course, the professor misses the giant land formation in the middle of the lake when checking it. This is why the Pokémon world doesn't get nice things. He's also got his slut granddaughter with him.

...Did he really leave his suitcase here? Good job genius, well there's no ha- OMGWTFBBQ LVL 2 STARLY!! I am totally unable to just bat it off! Help me random Chimchar-who-is-aspiring-to-become-a-lawyer-that-I-wish-was-a-Piplup-because-water-type-starters-are-the-best!
*4 Scratches later, stupid Growl*
Well that was so frightening! It could've Tackled me with all 4.4 lbs of it! I'm so glad I had Pokémon to scare it off!

"My Pokémon got hurt! If we're attacked again, we might be in trouble!"
The problem with that is... actually, there are many things wrong with that.
63Bianc, did you really just say we'll have to return these? This is Pokémon, where no one gives a shit about larceny, bar gen 1 Cerulean City.

...Now my mom is freaking out about the close encounter with danger? Wait a minute: CONSPIRACY THEORY TIME!!
All starting towns are duplicates of Kokiri Forest. All of them are surrounded by trees and are in lush areas. No one ever ventures outside for fear of danger. The main character stays there for years until they find out that their destiny is to leave and go on a grand adventure.
YOUR MIND = BLOWN.

Or, I'm just kinda bored while I'm writing this. Probably the first one though.

RUNNING SHOES BUCK YEA. Well, time to go fuck shit up on the way to Sandgem Town.

oh no... oh no!!! Its... its....

KILL IIIIIIIIIT!!

So Professor, can I keep my Chimchar? "Yea sure, why the fuck not. I have freaking puppy mills for these things, why the hell does everyone think they're rare?" Well, works for me.

Finally, welcome to the team Phoenix!

"Here's the Pokédex. Will you use it to record data on all the Pokémon in Sinnoh for me?" Nope.

I don't care how long you can stay silent for, I'm not taking this. Its a goddamn Scramble. I'm only going to get like, 10 entries in it. Is it really that important to you? -reluctantly takes the piece of junk-

Damn it slut, I know how a town works, stop teaching me what a Pokémon Center is!

So, I should tell my mom about my journey? Umm... Is she going to care? I mean, she actually gets a bed now... but whatever.
*one short trip to Twinleaf Town later*
Wow! Now I have the super-useful Journal! I'll finally be able to record my adventure! And I have a Parcel for 63Bianc! Woooooow!

Now its time to learn how to catch a Pokémon (i.e. going on Memebase while the bitch does her thing)
AH! Pinkie Pie, you so silly~
... You were saying something? Oh yeah, thanks for the Poké Balls.

Well, time to go nonchalantly- WAIT! There's a Shinx! -catches it-
Welcome to the team Espio!
-grinds a bit, switching after one move restriction already being an ass-
So, Espio is now at a nice lvl 5, Nick is at a boss lvl 8. Time for my first trainer battle!
"Our eyes met, so battle we must!"
Yoda is alive, and he's in Sinnoh.

Finally, Jubilife City! Trainer's School? Why the hell not. Here's you damn package Bianc. Oh, Town Maps. Cool.

...Do I really need a watch, creepy business man? Whatever.
-3 clowns and a Quick Claw later-
"Oh, let me count your coupons using my Pokétch!"
...YOU NEED A MACHINE TO COUNT TO THREE!?!?!
Well, at least its snazzy.

Wanna battle 63Bianc? Why the hell not!
vs Starly
-Espio's Intimidate kicks in like a boss
-It uses Growl, Tackle doesn't do shit
-Nick comes in, Quick Attack does nothing
-Ember almost KO's, gets a burn, Starly uses Growl
-Quick Attack takes away 1 HP, Ember KO's.
vs Piplup
-Espio comes back in, Tackle doesn't do anything, neither does Pound
-Nick takes a Pound on the switch
-Scratch doesn't do shit (damn Modest nature...), it uses Growl
-Ember does even less than Scratch, Pound again
-Ember doesn't burn, Growl ftw
-Still fishin' for that burn, Pound
-Ember leaves it in low red, Pound puts me in mid-yellow
-Ember finally gets rid of the penguin

So, Oreburgh City eh? Well, guess I'm going there next.
Oh yeah, Espio got a STAB, but of course its a status move.
Woah, there are Abras here! -fails to catch it-
This is going to be a long day...
I also had my first chance to hit a Grass-type with Ember (yes, after getting hit with an Absorb).
So, about an hour later, I finally caught an Abra! And its female too!!! THANK. GOD. Welcome Zelda!
Isn't it great how it doesn't learn anything until I evolve it into Kadabra... which is after Maylene. Don't you love dead weight? Well, actually, I lied a bit. Hidden Power TM is in Jubilife, and its type is... Grass (confirmed with tests on Abra, Zubat, and Geodude)! Sweet.

And now, time to catch a little rock! *One Poké Ball later*
Welcome Bob-Omb!

-soloes male camper-
Well shit, a Budew... lets try this. -lives the Absorb with 1 HP-
Guess who's got 1 point~?

Rock Smash for Phoenix as well? Badass!

Finally, I'm at Oreburgh City. Hello little annoying brat! Thank you for showing me where the gym is! So I gotta go to the Oreburgh Mine? Mmk. Yo Roark, go back to your Gym? Thanks!

At the gym, Bob-OMB got his first solo after an epic battle with another Geodude, both taking out 1 HP from the other per turn. 2nd Geodude was easy due to lower level and Rock Throw.

Well, it's time to beat Roark up! Thank god for HP Grass...

vs Geodude
Geodude? Sup bro, I'm HP Grass, and I'll OHKO you!
vs Cranidos
-HP Grass did a ton to the mini-rex, but failed to KO, while Heatbutt OHKO'd in Return
-So, Phoenix came in to fish for a burn. However, he switched out into his Onix (idgi).
vs Onix
-Ember didn't burn, and Onix sets up Rocks (yeah...).
-Ember is beginning to take its toll, and Screech is making my defenses shit.
-Another Ember, another Screech.
-Ember almost kills, but Phoenix gets demolished by Rock Throw.
-Espio comes in and misses the KO by one HP -.-
-Bob-omb comes in, takes a Screech.
-It takes nothing from a Rock Throw, uses Defense Curl.
-Screech screws up my defense, Tackle takes out the snake.
vs Cranidos
-The rex shows his ugly mug again and uses Leer. Rock Throw looks like it will KO the glass cannon.
-Cranidos glares at Bob-omb again, making his defense even more piss-poor. The Geodude picked up a rock and threw it at the dinosaur. The rock hit him right on the forehead, and the Cranidos smashed into the wall, defeated.

Wait a minute. Geodude learns Rock Smash. Well, guess who's gonna go bang his head against the wall?

Current Team: WAIT, I have four members before the 1st Gym?! Dafuq is this shit?!

Phoenix (M) @ Nothing
Modest nature, lvl 13
-Scratch
-Rock Smash
-Ember
-Taunt

[pimg]74[/pimg]
Bob-Omb (F) @ Quick Claw
Naive nature, lvl 13
-Rock Smash
-Defense Curl
-Rock Throw
-Rock Polish
Gym trainers soloed: 2

[pimg]63[/pimg]
Zelda @ Nothing
Naive nature, lvl 12
-Teleport
-Hidden Power (Grass)

Espio (M) @ Nothing
Careful nature, lvl 13
-Tackle
-Leer
-Charge
-Bite
$ given/ owed: 0/0

Wow, thanks for the awesome natures guys...

Episode 2: Warrior's Chaotix
So, with my super-swagged up Coal Badge, Bob-Omb having a move he should have had for the entire gym, and Espio gaining Bite (as well as enough money to actually pay Espio's fee once), back to Jubilife we go!

My god! Its the Beatles!!

No wait... its just two people with their haircuts. Damn. Lets see, now what to call Team Galactic... idk, next encounter I'll give them a nickname.

"We won't rape cause massive damage to your assistant!"
Its implied.

Oh no! They have a Wurmple AND a Zubat!! Whatever shall we do?! -beats them up- Yeah, that works.

For my victory, I get a Fashion Case. That's gonna be so useful, what with all the 0 contests I'm going to be doing!

"Hey, a weak-looking Trainer! Want to have a go?" -beats her- "Aww, I should've said no!"
Dear god Nintendo, at least TRY to leave innuendo out of this...

Bob-Omb survived a mighty Absorb from a Budew, bringing his point total to 2.
WOAH CHARLES DARWIN ATTACK! Monferno get! Can't learn Mach Punch right now, but its not like anything is outspeeding a Monferno at this point anyway.

A minute after that, I'm up against 2 Pachirisus spamming Quick Attack. Goddammit game.

Well, at least I'm at Floaroma Town, home of the Honey, Berries, and other flowery shit.

Well look, its Team Hipster! Guarding the forest, eh? Well, I guess I should just leave- a little girl needs help? Time to save Valley Windworks and get a Castform- wait wrong gen. DAMN!
Sup random Grunt, gonna let me in? No? Gonna tell me the exact location of the key that I need to get in? Ok, fair enough.
K Grunts, stop trying to get Honey from that guy and get names will you? Thanks.
"Hehe. Battling after my cohort weakened you gives me the edge!"
Well, when this "edge" is 2 less HP on Phoenix, I suppose.

Finally, some Honey. Now to wait several hours while recapturing Valley Windworks so I can hopefully get an Aipom.

Yes loser, I got the key. Now go away. Protip for you: When trying to capture a business, putting more than two Grunts with Wurmples and Silcoons is usually a good idea.
Why hello Mars. You actually think you're going to win? NPCs are hilarious, aren't they?
vs Zubat
-Espio leads off, takes a Bite, but gets flinched
-Since I have to, I switch out into Bob-Omb, who takes a Leech Life
-The Zubat Toxics me as I use Defense Curl
-Bite does nothing, Rock Throw misses
-Quick Claw activates, Rock Throw OHKO's the Batman
vs Purugly
-Espio's at it again, Intimidates the bitch, but gets Faked Out -.-
-Phoenix comes in and takes a Faint Attack like its nothing
-It uses Scratch and takes an Ember, which does surprisingly little
-Faint Attack does nothing again, Rock Smash does a lot and lowers its Defense, but of course it has a Sitrus Berry
-Scratch gets a crit and KO's O.o
-Espio comes back in to Intimidate again, takes a Faint Attack, and Bites it
-Death fodders Zelda (I didn't heal before, it only had half health)
-Intimidates Purugly yet again, and Faint Attack takes Espio out
-Pecha Berry to cure Bob-Omb, Faint Attack does jack shit
-Potion just to be safe, Faint Attack continues to do nothing
-Scratch does 2 damage, Defense Curl up
-Faint Attack does even less, Rock Smash almost kills it
-Final Scratch does nothing, Rock Smash finally brings the fat cat down

And hey, Bob-Omb gets Magnitude and two levels. Not bad. For my actual reward? The chance to catch a Drifloon... yay?

OMFG DARWIN ATTACK AGAIN! Luxio? Cool. More Attack power = more OHKOs= less switches = badassery.

Finally, we reach Viridian Eterna Forest and meet up with our first tag bitch partner, Cheryl. Thanks for having a Chansey, they're so offensive...
Also, what's with the double battle where one trainer has one poke and the other has 3? O.o

It is here... that I get Bob-Ombs destiny: Selfdestruct!

Here we are, Eterna City! Lets see... Gym first! I'm gonna go ahead and attempt to solo the trainers here. With a Geodude. For the points. Let's DO THIS SHIT!
-Trainer #1 (Caroline): I was able to solo her Cherubi (it got me 1 point through Leech Seed), but her Roselia demolished Bob-Omb
-Trainer #2 (Jenna): Got 2 points through Stun Spore and Absorb, but there was no way he would even solo the first Budew. Nick is such a boss.

By the third trainer, I decided this was a bad idea, and decided to just go ahead and have the pokes that aren't 4x weak to Grass cover this. Finally, they were all defeated, and gardenia appeared
vs Cherubi
-Espio lead off (because why not) and slammed it with a Bite. The Cherubi used Leech Seed, but it honestly doesn't matter
-Switched out into Phoenix (duh), but the Cherubi used Safegaurd. Again, not like it matters.
-Rock Smash left it in KO range, but it decided to use Grass Knot soo....
-Flame Wheel utterly decimated the little plant
vs Turtwig
-Rock Smash did a good chunk, and the little plant set up a Reflect
-Rock Smash, along with a Defense drop from last turn and a lulzy crit, sent the turtle to hell
vs Roserade
-The girl in masquerade used Grass Knot while I Taunted it to prevent shenanigans.
-The plant launched a very weak Poison Sting at me, but Flame Wheel didn't even bring it to the yellow due to the Reflect.
-Monferno was tripped with a vine before retaliating with another Flame Wheel
-Roserade used its last Grass Knot to bring me to the red. With the Reflect finally down, Phoenix curled into a ball and rolled straight into the opponent, defeating it.

And so, another leg of the journey ends. Here's something completely unrelated.

Current Team:

Phoenix (M) @ Nothing
Modest nature, lvl 21
-Scratch
-Rock Smash
-Flame Wheel
-Taunt

[pimg]74[/pimg]
Bob-Omb (F) @ Quick Claw
Naive nature, lvl 18
-Rock Smash
-Defense Curl
-Rock Throw
-Selfdestruct
KO'd rival's Piplup: no
Galactic grunts soloed: 0/9

[pimg]63[/pimg]
Zelda @ Nothing
Naive nature, lvl 17
-Teleport
-Hidden Power (Grass)

Espio (M) @ Nothing
Careful nature, lvl 18
-Tackle
-Leer
-Spark
-Bite

Episode 3: I Hate Everything
As you may or may not know, in Diamond, when you reset your DS's clock, time-based events do not occur for 24 hours. That's the first awful thing.
bulbapedia said:
Once Honey is slathered on one of the trees and at least 6 hours have passed, a Pokémon may appear on the tree.
6 hours? Really. Goddamnit.
bulbapedia said:
The Pokémon is determined at the time of slathering the tree. Saving the game, resetting, and re-checking a tree after a Pokémon has appeared will not change the Pokémon,
ALL RIGHT THAT'S IT. Whoever at GF decided ANY of these three things were good ideas have my full support if/when they want to kill themselves.

So this is what went down. Aipom is only available through Honey trees. Of course, I need one. So, I bought some Honey and began spreading it on the three trees around Floaroma Town. These were my results:
Attempt 1 (6 hours passed)- Two Cherubis and a Wurmple
Attempt 2 (12 hours passed)- A Combee, a Cascoon, and nothing.
Attempt 3 (18 hours passed)- Two Combees and a Wurmple
Attempt 4 (1 day passed)- Three Combees
Attempt 5 (1 day, 6 hours passed)- A Burmy, a Silcoon, and a Cherubi
Attempt 6 (1 day, 12 hours passed)- Wurmple and FINALLY A GODDAMN AIPOM

Of course, catching it isn't going to be easy. Of course it has to have the same capture rate as Reshiram and Zekrom. Also, of course I only have 1 Great Ball and a bunch of Poké Balls. AND OF COURSE I get Aipoms that are still only lvl 6. About 20 soft resets later, Daroach was finally caught.
ABOUT. FUCKING. TIME.

Well, time to level you up! ...Oh. You only have Astonish as an attacking move? A 30 BP, non-STAB move with a horrible offensive typing early-game. Great. And you have to switch out every time you get hit?! AND YOU CAN'T EVEN 2HKO ANYTHING ON THIS ROUTE?!?!
FUCK THIS SHIT, I'M MOVING ON WITH MY LIFE.

You're going to be level 16, and you're going to like it. I don't give a flipping shit that everyone else is level 19. IF YOU COMPLAIN, I'LL CHANGE YOUR NAME TO HEALFODDER.

-sigh- Well, now that my rage has been subsided, let's talk to the people of Eterna City!
"Eterna City isn't anything like it was before, way back in the day"
"My friend said that Team Galactic took his favorite Pokémon. I don't think he's telling the truth, Team Galactic looks so cool!"
"I won't take... Um, I'll just let you keep your Pokémon. Carry on."
My rage is back. I'VE SEEN MORE LEGIT THINGS FROM POP-UP ADS TELLING ME HOW TO LOSE 50 POUNDS.

Finally, we're moving on from this bullshit. Oh hai dere Cynthia! ...Are you saying you're NOT here to piss me off?! You're here to give me an HM? WHOOPEE! -does celebratory dance-

Meh, I'll save the obligatory Rule 34/sexist/etc. remarks for the next time I cross paths with her. This is the pissed off episode, not the lul everything's retarded episode (hey, what the hell just happened to the 4th wall?)

Oh well, time to catch something to use this HM! -catches a Bidoof-
Welcome Abomina...TIN?! FUCK YOU 10 CHARACTER LIMIT -rages again-

Oh well, time to kick the crap out of some Team Fuckers grunts. "Team Galactic Eterna Building: We Want Your Pokémon."
Dude, this is the most subtle evil organization I have ever seen.
-annihilates some grunts-
Wait. Scientist Travon has a lvl 15 Kadabra. ABRA EVOLVES AT LVL 16.
YOU ARE NOT TEAM ROCKET, STOP EVOLVING SHIT EARLY.
At least Bob-Omb is that much closer to evolving, he soloed 3 Grunts.
Ok Bob-Omb, lets go kick the shit out of Jupiter. No bullshit.
vs Zubat
-
Wing Attack does bat-shit nothing, obligatory Defense Curl
-Oh no, Bite! Whatever shall I do? Hmm... OHKO'ing you with Rock Throw sounds pretty cool.
vs Skuntank
-Smokescreen. That is all. Of course I missed.
-Poison Gas hits. I'm sorry, but GODDAMNIT. Rock Throw misses, 55% accuracy move hits. FUCK. And of course, not only does Rock Smash not dent at all, no defense lower, because that's silly.
-Antidote was met with a Night Slash which did a good amount
-Poison Gas missed (YEEEEEEESSS) but Rock Throw only did a little too
-Quick Claw Rock Smash was met with a Sitrus Berry and a Screech
-So yeah... FUCK THIS SHIT. -blows up-
DAMN RIGHT YOU DIE.
Yeah, keep talking about Cyrus. I'm just going to go ahead a claim 2 Grunt soloes for this (any objections? No? Because if you do have one, FUCK YOU.)

So yeah, you're damn right I'll take that Bike! Woohoo, time to go to- nope, I have to claim an Explorer Kit, do all that useless training shit...
YOU CAN SAY NO.
You can decline to be trained in the Underground. That. Is. Amazing.

And I get an Exp. Share too. -gives to Daroach-
-changes title to "I Hate Most Things"-

...So, um, why can't I bike in the gate to Cycling Road? -.-
-beats up some Cyclists-

Oh, sup slut (Dawn)? You know what, I'm gonna make the exact same joke as this, so just go there. Dowsing machine get!

Double battle with two picnickers? Well, its not like I'm going to get hax'd out of my mind or... oh great -.-
I'd like to remind the game that Spark's paralysis chance and the chance of full para is 30 and 25%, respectively. Not 100% each.

In Mt. Coronet... Daroach. got. a kill. -drops dead-

Hello creepy hair guy! -blah blah fuck everything blah-
Ok... I really hope he's not a main character or anything.

Random Buneary attack in Hearthome City. Ooook.... AHAHAHAHAHA contests. No. However, I have to go in there to advance the story soo... -blah blah contests blah-
No. I don't care for a Happiny either.
However, I DO care for a rival battle. Let's get one step closer to evolving Bob-Omb!
vs Starly
-Double Team shenanigans, obvious Defense Curl is obvious
-Endeavor does, literally, 2 damage while Rock Throw obliterates
vs Roselia
-Switched to Espio, Bite does a good chunk while I get Stun Spore'd
-Daroach comes in, then immediately has to go out due to Mega Drain. I hate this restriction so.
-BP to Phoenix, of course he gets paralyzed
-Poison Sting does loldamage, FLAME WHEEL ANNIHILATION
vs Prinplup
-Bubble does a ton (of course it crits...) and I get full para -.-
-Growl is Growl, AND I GET PARA'D AGAIN
-Growl 2, Rcok Smash finally hits... and does shit.
-Risky switch-in to Bob-Omb is greeted with a Metal Claw
-The CPU derps and Growls while I Defense Curl
HERE IS THE GREATEST THING EVER: The CPU is a total, total derp. It could easily OHKO Bob-Omb with Bubble... but it uses Peck. I blow up in his face. ME. FUCKING. GUSTA.
vs Ponyta
-Daroach's back in, Tail Whip doesn't force me out while I Swipe at the pony out of Fury.
-Growl is still allowing me in, more swipes = more fun
-'Nother Growl, nother Swipes.
-Tackle will force me out... not like it matters, because Fury Swipes KO's!

So, that's enough for this episode. My rage has actually been resolved now. Not bad, not bad.

Current Team:

Phoenix (M) @ Nothing
Modest nature, lvl 22
-Scratch
-Rock Smash
-Flame Wheel
-Taunt

[pimg]74[/pimg]
Bob-Omb (F) @ Quick Claw
Naive nature, lvl 20
-Rock Smash
-Defense Curl
-Rock Throw
-Selfdestruct
KO'd rival's Piplup: YES
Galactic grunts soloed: 5/9

[pimg]63[/pimg]
Zelda @ Nothing
Naive nature, lvl 20
-Teleport
-Hidden Power (Grass)

Espio (M) @ Nothing
Careful nature, lvl 20
-Tackle
-Leer
-Spark
-Bite

Daroach @ Nothing
Naive nature, lvl 21
-Tickle
-Fury Swipes
-Astonish
-Baton Pass

Episode 4:
Dear god, how I hate the Journal. I remember what I did a few days ago, and to make things worse... the A button flips to the LAST page instead of the next page. Who the hell thought that was a good idea...

Anyways, the trip to Solaceon Town was pretty uneventful. Well, except for the double battle where Bob-Omb was against a Meditite and Machop and survived. That was pretty damn badass.

So... Solaceon Town is the stereotypical American South. Everyone's a goddamn cowboy... why?

Take a female Abra named Zelda. She wants to learn moves like her Legend of Zelda counterpart has in Brawl. So, in order to make her happy (you should want to), make sure she learns:
Farore's Wind-Teleport
Nayru's Love-Protect
Din's Fire-Focus Blast
The fourth move is a move of your choice.

Just for fun, have her solo Cyrus at Mount Coronet. Evolve to Kadabra after Maylene and to Alakazam after the Cyrus solo. Have fun!

EDIT: Yes, you can use anything you want before Veilstone.

Zelda is accepted. Is she going to be a total bitch to catch? Absolutely. Can I just use any move I want before I reach Veilstone (where I can get Protect and FBlast)?

@below, yes its fine, I said 2 hours for a reason

Waterwarrior, will you take my placeholder for a Mario character?

I cannot get back to you for 30min to 1 hour. I'll edit soon.

That was shorter than I though :P

Now I want you to take Bob-omb the Geodude. You have a few restrictions:

1. Must learn and keep Selfdestruct/Explosion forever.
2. If the Health gets to the red---BOOOOOM!!!
3. You must wind this bomb up by using Defense Curl at the start of each battle.
4. To evolve, you must solo 10 gym trainers without SE moves.
5. To evolve again, you must KO 5 GL pokes with Selfdestruct/Explosion.
6. Once you become Golem, you can remove the wind-up restriction.
7. Keep your Powder DRY! This means that each time you survive a water or grass attack you get 1 point. You can use your points to buy the following items from my store:

Tutor moves (15 pts)
Earthquake (10 pts)
Stone Edge (10 pts)
Gyro Ball (7 pts)
May use something stronger than Super Potions (7 pts)
Items: berry(5 pts), EV boosting (7 pts), power boosting(8 pts), and healing(9 pts)
Revives (2 each)
Max Revives (4 each)

Finally, solo your rival at Canclava (if you fail, he must lead in the tag battles at mt cornet and be unable to switch), Volkner's gym trainer without Ground moves, and Flint without one STAB (flip a coin: if heads, no rock. If tails, no ground.)

This is my first time trying the point system. Please do not kill me :(

putting up a placeholder for waterwarriors Zelda slot.

I just have to think which Pokemon best matches Tingle >:D

EDIT: Waterwarrior, take a Carnivine and name it Tingle. Tingle wishes to emulate the real Tingle as quickly as possible. As such, he acts as if his Levitate ability is his Balloon. As such, if he is hit by a physical move move he must act as if his balloon is "popped" by using Ingrain the next turn. Additionally, he strives to emulate Tingle's behavior, namely his constant stupid dancing and hoarding of money. As such he must learn Sword Dance (stupid dance) and Stockpile (hoarding money) ASAP. However he realizes there's a problem with Sword Dance; unlike Tingle's dancing, it actually does stuff! As such, he must never have a move that can boosted by it (yup, no physical moves). He must use Sword Dance 30 times against trainers before being used in the Pokemon league (yeah, you have to use it). He may not be used in battle until he learns both Sword Dance and Ingrain (Sword dance can be bought from the Veilstone Game Corner, and Ingrain should be known on capture. If not, the move relearner is in Pastoria City, where the Safari Zone is located, so this shouldn't be much of a restriction). Finally, have him solo one of the Elite Four (with only two useful moveslots and one attack. Good luck). Oh, and he has to dance at least twice during the solo. This solo has nothing to do with Tingle, it's just to make sure you are forced to use him.

Good luck... you'll need it!

EDIT: Wow I think I actually out-sadist'd Treadshot. I'm starting to worry about myself.

I'm taking Waterwarrior's Sonic Slot.

Take a Shinx, name it Espio. Evolve it into Luxray ASAP. This Luxray absolutely loves being sneaky, and really only cares about money. It's always about the money. That's why, whenever it is sent out into battle, it has to attack once (I.e. use one move), then switch out to someone else. If it uses a STAB move, then you must pay it for its services, either by winning the battle and collecting P7500 or more, or you must throw away items that cost you P7500 or more to buy (this money would then theoretically be given to Espio).

If you encounter a Combee or a Vespiquen, you must not send Espio into the battle. If Espio is sent into the battle (I.e. he's your lead when you encounter Combee), then switch Espio out immediately, and pay him double his usual fee, for trying to make him fight a bee (i.e. Charmy).

Finally, Espio must be switched into battle and use his one stealthy attack, against any trainer-owned female bat Pokemon (Zubats, Golbats, etc.), and the same goes for any trainer-owned rodent-based Pokemon (sadly there's no rabbit pokemon, else that would have been more appropriate).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)