Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

Maxie, take a Beldum named Stubborn. It must solo 2 trainers in the Hearthome gym before evolving to Metang; how you do this is up to you. If you think that solo is too difficult (wimp :/), solo EVERY trainer in the Canalave gym, minus Byron, before evolving to Metang.

Once you evolve to Metang, it resolves to never be helpless again like it was during the solos; rename it Prepared. So, teach it 4 moves that ensure that no pokemon in the Sinnoh Dex is resistant to all 4 moves.

Once you have done this and completed the Mt. Coronet event, you may evolve to Metagross. As a Metagross, Stubborn is constantly calculating and scheming to defeat its opponents, so rename it IBM. It now must have a moveset of 4 moves that can score a supereffective hit on any pokemon in the Sinnoh pokedex, minus 10 freebies of your choice, before the Elite 4. Whenever you have an option to use a super-effective move with IBM, you must do so; if you do not, switch out immediately.

If you reject, I will back with something even more brutal. The Beldum part is easier than it sounds.

Good luck!
That last part sounds like a threat.....
Also how do i do the beldum part? It tells me to solo 2 GHOST type trainers using a Beldum which only has 1 move and its a NORMAL type move, so how will i accompilsh that?

That last part sounds like a threat.....
Also how do i do the beldum part? It tells me to solo 2 GHOST type trainers using a Beldum which only has 1 move and its a NORMAL type move, so how will i accompilsh that?
I was trying to emulate Treadshot A1. Rejecting his challenges never turns out well....

If you're truly stuck, if you run out of PP for Take Down you can solo them with Struggle, lots of potions, and lots of patience.

Team Magma Boss Maxie said:
Struggle. Also will edit this post with a badly-needed LeafGreen update.

Last time I updated, Koga had just fallen to my not-so-mighty MARC (Lickitung), leaving only Sabrina, Blaine, and Giovanni to stop me from reaching the E4. Didn't feel like dealing with Sabrina, so I went south from Pallet Town, rushed through the Pokemon Mansion and went straight for the gym!

Boss Battle: Blaine

Must be solo'd by: Lolcat (Pidgeotto)

I send out Lolcat, the team powerhouse to face his Growlithe. The plan is simple; beat Growlithe before it Roar's, set up on Ponyta and sweep. Growlithe hits hard with Fire Blast, but Lolcat knocks it out quickly and easily sets up with X items on the much weaker Ponyta. Ponyta is OHKO'd by Wing Attack, then Rapidash. Arcanine comes in with Intimidate, Lolcat uses Wing Attack...and does not KO. Arcanine uses Roar <_<

That didn't work, retry, Growlithe's second Fire Blast is a crit <_< Third try, goes according to plan. Reach Arcanine at +5 Attack, go for the Wing Attack, and....guess what it crits! Lol revenge is sweet.

Badge in hand I'm whisked away to the trio islands to save a girl from a Hypno who's weaker then the other wild Pokemon. After returning, head for Silph Co. and start sweeping through all the floors. Lolcat beats most of them, although HCE (Ditto) got a few battles in. This continued uneventfully until my rival showed up.

Boss Battle: Rival

Lolcat got a great start, then HCE went out to face his Gyarados, which knew Dragon Rage, Bite, Twister, and Leer I think. HCE Transforms after taking decent damage from Dragon Rage, and goes for a Bite.

Lol fail, it did maybe 10% if that much. Dragon Rage 2HKO'd. HCE continued Dragon Raging against Growlithe, then switched out for Lolcat who outsped and OHKO'd both Kadabra and Venusaur.

Past him stood a woman I ignored and some guards leading to Giovanni in his new office.

Boss Battle: Giovanni

Lolcat gets to a good start against Nidorino, despite being poisoned during a Wing Attack. HCE came in to deal with Rhyhorn, except its attacking moves Rock Blast and Stomp led for a long fight :( Eventually he won and Lolcat swept the rest.

After a series of boring battles, time to kick it up a notch. I hate you (Metapod) always makes for interesting battles, and it's time for him to take center stage, first by soloing the Fighting Dojo and every trainer in Saffron Gym that doesn't have a Gastly. But the toughest challange is still ahead...

Boss Battle: Sabrina

Must be solo'd by: I hate you

Yes you read that right. Metapod vs. Sabrina. With no X Special Defense in 3rd Gen, and Metapod's Special Defense only slightly better then Deoxys-A (50/25 to 50/20) I hate you will have to overpower his foes. With Base 20 Attack.

Sabrina starts with Kadabra, and I begin by boosting up with X Attacks. Kadabra also gets boosting with Calm Mind, and uses Future Sight, which hits. I hate you's hit points go down, down, the attack did 75%. This just might work! I heal, and Kadabra OHKO's with Psybeam. Oops.

This time I only use 2 X Attacks before Tackling, which easily 2HKO's, but not before Kadabra uses Future Sight. It hits as Sabrina sends in Venomoth, and does 75% again. I heal as Venomoth fires a Psybeam, which only does 25%, looks like my chance to set up! Several X Attacks, a Dire Hit, a couple X Speeds and a few Lemonades later, ready to sweep! Except Venomoth survives the Tackle :(

Psybeam hits for not much damage, another Tackle finishes it off. Mr. Mime comes out, and Tackle again fails to OHKO. Mr. Mime sets up a Barrier, but Tackle can still finish him off, if it didn't miss <_< Mr. Mime Baton Passes to Alakazam. I hate you Tackles valiantly, failing to OHKO as Alakazam OHKO's with Psychic.

Reset, this time only one X Attack is used before 2HKOing Kadabra. It manages to get off a Future Sight, which is healed off and I hate you sets up, this time including an X Accuracy. Venomoth falls and Mr. Mime again survives a Tackle to set up Barrier. Tackle just BARELY knocks it out, stopping its Baton Pass! Alakazam comes out, and if Tackle doesn't OHKO, it can OHKO with Psychic. I hate you Tackle's, and Alakazam's health bar drops slowly, steadily, yellow, red...out! Sabrina has fallen to a Metapod!

Reserving a Forretress for TMBM. Will edit soon.

Ok, take RealSteel the Forretress. You have a choice of nine moves for your final moveset. Each move gives you a different restriction.

1). Gyro Ball: Cannot run from battles.
2). Rockslide: Solo Rival at the E4.
3). Bug Bite: solo 3 E4 pokes.
4). Zap Cannon: must use this move first in battle.
5). Dig: may not use to escape caves. Solo Byron.
6). Iron Defense: solo the Ice Gym's trainers minus the gym leader.
7). Earthquake: solo Flint.
8). Revenge (egg move): use it to land the final blow on Lucario.
9). Rapid Spin: must be your highest level poke.

No matter your restrictions, you can only evolve it 5 levels above the normal level. Must always hold an item.

I was trying to emulate Treadshot A1. Rejecting his challenges never turns out well....

If you're truly stuck, if you run out of PP for Take Down you can solo them with Struggle, lots of potions, and lots of patience.
That sounds annoying.......But accepted anyway i guess, i will just breed it and hopefully get a Egg move......And Threadshot does that? Hmm learn something new everyday
EDIT-Ninja'ed.....
EDIT-Ok KS cant wait(same for Ax)

Reserving a Piplup. editing
Take Potassium (Previously Lonely) the Piplup. It hates having to wait 2 evolutions to become steel typed, so it must use bide to solo 5 trainer owned pokemon. It also must solo 15 pokemon with water attacks and 15 pokemon with Flying type attacks. It can evolve after this. Yes, you will have to deny the evolution. After it evolves, it must relearn metal claw asap. It must solo 15 pokemon with Metal Claw. It must solo Crasher Wake's Gyarados and tank 3 Dragon RAGEs in the process. After it evolves, rename it Titanium( No idea). It is now useful, so no moveset restrictions. However, solo 3 pokemon in the Elite Four. Also, if it is hit by a super-effective hit, it must switch out.
Edit. Nice Catch, Omb.
Edit 2: Yay for Dragon Quest Reference!

I'm done too :) Also, I'm almost through Jasmine, though I don't have time to finish Chapter 6 today. Sorry guys.

@Jimera, when's your next update coming?

1) Stubborn and Prepared isn't metal-themed.
2) I'm pretty sure Beldum gets Iron Head, Zen Headbutt, and Headbutt from Move Tutors in HG/SS.
3) Good luck.

Reserving for Team Magma Boss Maxie.

TMBM, take Gold the Nosepass.

This Nosepass is a Metal Slime, and must behave like one.

First, it must always either only be used (no Exp. Share) when it is faster than the opponent, or it must have and use an increased priority move when it is not faster.
Second, it, once Gold reaches a certain level, have you flip a coin in order to be used or not. It goes like this:
Lvl 1-20: Flip a coin, and use it if it's Heads.
Lvl 21-40: Flip a coin twice, and only use if it's Heads twice, and no matter what cannot be used in a Gym Leader battle.
Lvl 41-60: Flip a coin thrice, and use it if it's Tails twice, and can be used in Gym Battles in you flip a coin ten times, and it lands Heads at least 3 times.
Every other level: no restriction.
Third, cannot be critted, and must use Iron Defence 3 times against a opponent that used a physical move.

Hope this isn't too difficult.

That sounds annoying.......But accepted anyway i guess, i will just breed it and hopefully get a Egg move......And Threadshot does that? Hmm learn something new everyday
EDIT-Ninja'ed.....
EDIT-Ok KS cant wait(same for Ax)
Hell no. I may give out somewhat more difficult challenges, buts I've never given out a Beldum before (I always counted it as the same as a Magikarp/Feebas/Tynamo/other useless basic), and soloing a Pokemon with Struggle? I would reject that it I were you.

Hell no. I may give out somewhat more difficult challenges, buts I've never given out a Beldum before (I always counted it as the same as a Magikarp/Feebas/Tynamo/other useless basic), and soloing a Pokemon with Struggle? I would reject that it I were you.
2 words
Egg Moves
Also i will only accept it if it has a metal nickname, untill then i actually cant
@Axmaster-Sorry but i hate Sheildo/Bastidon(Shit attack, SpA, Speed and HP. All it has is defense.......but i would like that Magnemite......
@Gamer4000-Sorry but i also hate Mawiles(1 They cant evolve, 2 they just suck in general ok), but i can leave a space for you
@KS Accepted, love Forretress :)
@Grassblade Accepted, sounds like fun

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Beldum doesn't have any Egg Moves, just saying; The only other moves Beldum can learn are MT moves from other games, which TMBM can easily get anyway. But then again, Beldum doesn't have a "metal" nickname.

Also, anyone even trying to be/emulate A1, please don't. You'll just fail miserably & recieve negative responses.

I'm done too :) Also, I'm almost through Jasmine, though I don't have time to finish Chapter 6 today. Sorry guys.

@Jimera, when's your next update coming?
Errr honestly, I don't know. I've been very sidetracked lately and lost a lot of my desire to play it. It will get done eventually, I'm just not sure when. Not too long though I think, I am pretty close to Tate and Liza now.

*cracks knuckles* OH BOY. This one's going to be FUN. Reserving while I edit.

RIGHT THEN, Maxie, take a Bronzor, name him Ferrous (it means made of iron). It must be the first Bronzor you see in Wayward Cave. If you faint the first Bronzor you see without catching it, and have to capture the second (or third, or fourth etc) one, it loses a moveslot, permanently. Now, you and Ferrous? Bros for life. In fact, he's so jealous of any other potential bros, he must always lead the party, and never be the lowest levelled Pokémon on the team, and solo any opposing Bronzors/Bronzongs. However, Ferrous has a slight problem. Unfortunately for you, you've caught the only Bronzor in the world with no Psychic abilities! But Ferrous is undeterred, and valiantly struggles to solo four major battles, including an Elite 4 Member.

Summary:
-Capture the first Bronzor in Wayward Cave you meet.
-If you fail and have to capture the second or third etc it loses a moveslot, permanently.
-Must always lead the party except when it conflicts with other restrictions and never be the lowest levelled Pokémon.
-Solo all opposing Bronzor family.
-Cannot use any Psychic attacks.
-Solo 4 major battles including an Elite 4 battle.

Also, Auramaster, MASSIVE props for beating Sabrina. God DAMN.

om nom nom reserving for tmbm.

alright d00d you have Titanium the extremely broken Steelix. As an Onix, it was Brock's signature Pokemon, and one day after losing a bit too much battles, Brock decided to just say, fuck it, and released Onix in the depths of Iron Island. Through sheer hard determination it has evolved and is now back for vengeance!

Conditions:

Solo all Geodudes/Gravelers/Golem (because it was Brock's other Pokemon who regularly teased it for having 35 Attack)
Caught as a Steelix @ Iron Island
Don't learn any Rock moves (because it reminds him of his retarded past)
Solo 35 Rock-types to learn/use moves boosted by Sheer Force (because it needs to train!)

Yeah, pretty simple. :)

TMBM, take Aluminium the Aron. As a child, Aluminium was taken from his parents by Team Galactic, and they brainwashed him. For this reason, he thinks he's a Shieldon. He can only learn moves that Shieldon can. When he evolves, his memories start coming back, remembering his time at Team Galactic HQ. He gets super angry, so Aluminium must solo 20 members of Team Galactic to evolve. When he does, he remembers that he is not, in fact, a Shieldon, but is instead an Aggron. Now he must learn, and keep, at least two moves that Shieldon/Bastiodon cannot learn. He also fully remembers everything that Team Galactic did to him, and gets angrier that ever before. Aluminium must land at least one hit in every battle against a Team Galactic member, and he must solo Cyrus the last time you meet him. After finally defeating his enemies, Aluminium finds peace, and just wants to work on becoming stronger than ever. Have him solo 5 E4 pokemon.

In summary:
-Must only learn moves that Shieldon can
-As a Lairon, solo 20 Team Galactic members to evolve
-After evolution, learn 2 moves that Shieldon/Bastiodon cannot learn
-Land a hit in every Team Galactic battle
-Solo Cyrus the last time you meet him
-Solo 5 E4 pokemon

Enjoy!

Why so many solos? WHY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?
@TM-Sorry must reject because theres already a pokemon with that name, but if you change it i would glady accept it :)
@SOS-Is this because i keep getting your name wrong? Or do you just hate me in general? Because i have enough enemies withouth needing to add you to the list, but the Must be highest level thing clashes with KS's Forretress challange, so change that part and its accepted
@PS-I would rather not do the EVERY part if you wouldn't mind, otherwise accepted
EDIT-Ninja'ed By KS, also i was thinking Rapid Spin, Gyro Ball, Bug Bite and Iron Defense

Ah, I didn't see that part of his challange. Very well, Ferrous must never be the lowest levelled member then, simple enough. Edited. And it's really not a particularly hard challange.

Do I hate you? Hell yes, but mostly because I'm a Grammar Nazi. As established by my sig.

Ah, I didn't see that part of his challange. Very well, Ferrous must never be the lowest levelled member then, simple enough. Edited. And it's really not a particularly hard challange.

Do I hate you? Hell yes, but mostly because I'm a Grammar Nazi. As established by my sig.
Hmmmm accepted and :( i try my best you try having insomnia and having AS and playing a lot of sport in one day and see how you feel about grammer, i worry more about spelling.
now just gotta wait on Shiny skarmory

TMBM, just name it Palladium instead.

I only did that to you because of a certain challenge I got for colosseum...which I will gripe about for all eternity.

I would indeed like a challenge.
Game: Sapphire
Difficulty: Average (this will be my first challange)
I cannot trade
Go nuts!

Reserving a Pokemon for jtlek97, editing now.

Also, I am currently playing my own Sapphire version... hopefully I'll have the chapter done today.

EDIT: It will be a Kecleon, I've always wanted to give one of those out.

EDIT2: Take Multitype the Kecleon. Multitype had multiple types before Arceus, and wants to show his awesomeness by changing significantly every time his type changes. This means he has different restrictions for every type he becomes, so make sure to keep this handy as a reference!

Multitype thinks being Normal Type is boring, and as such attempts to ensure his type changes before he does anything else. This means that he must never KO a Pokemon you know to have an attack that isn't normal type on the first turn. If he does, Multitype will refuse to help you in the next 2 major fights.

Multiype gains the fiery personality of a fire type and refuses to do anything but attack directly. It also endows him with reckless courage, meaning he will stay in until he faints or his type changes.

Multitype is calmed by his change to the water type, and as such will only attack directly every second turn.

Multitype is energized by his change to the electric type, and he must immediately attack to unleash his extra energy. After this he loses his charge, and must be switched out.

Multitype takes on the status abusing nature of most grass types, and as such must only use moves that have at least a chance of causing a status condition.

Multitype enters hibernation for two turns, but after that can fight as normal. He may not switch out when he is hibernating, but having his type change means he "wakes up".

Multitype believes he gains the physical prowess of the strongest fighting types, and as such may only use physical moves.

Multitype becomes obsessed with indirect damage, and can only harm his opponents through this method. If he cannot deal indirect damage to the opponent, he must switch out in shame.

Multitype gains a down-to-earth personality, and refuses to use flashy non-attacking moves. Only direct attacks for him!

Multitype desires to be free! He has no restrictions in this form

Multitype thinks he gains the mental powers of real psychic types, so he may only use special attacks in this form

Multitype is afraid of everything, being a lowly bug. As such, he must switch out the moment he is hit.

Multitype thinks he's as durable as rock, and as such cannot switch out until his type is changed... unless he is hit by a grass or water type attack, in which case he must immediately flee.

Multitype becomes confused over how the heck he became Ghost type (isn't he immune this shit?) and as such must act as if he is under the effects of confusion. Flip a coin before attacking; if it is heads he may use whatever move you intended. If you get tails, your next move is determined by random button mashing.

Multitype is all "HOLY SHIT I'M A DRAGON I'M INVINCIBLE" and must not switch out. Unlike the fire restriction, this feeling lasts even after his type changes back.

Multitype becomes an evil force working for your destruction! You must use the move that would serve you the LEAST in the circumstance you are in until his type changes again.

Multitype believes he is as tough as Steel! As such, he must stay in until he takes at least one more hit.

And that's it! Wow that's a doozy now isn't it! Don't be overwhelmed though, it's not that hard to do! In order to meet all the type conditions, his moveset must be as follows:

-At least one special move
-At least one Physical move
-At least one "other" move
-At least one move capable of inflicting status
-At least one move that does not deal direct damage

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 21)