Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

I want to do my first Challenge

Version: Emerald
No Trades

And No restrictions on pokemon.
OH SHIT! Quick, everyone give Pika challenges before Treadshot gets on, or he's FUCKED!

But in all seriousness, placeholding a Lotad for Pika here. I'll edit it in a moment.

Pikapwnd, take a Lotad and name it "JustATad" (put in spaces if it'll fit). This Lotad doesn't like doing things in big chunks. Instead, he prefers to do things just a tad at a time (yay for horrible puns!). Anyway, this means that Lotad refuses to use any moves over 40 BP, ever. Nature Power is the only exception to this rule because it's unreliable as all hell. It can only evolve after soloing a gym leader of your choice (yes including Roxanne, I'll be nice). It can then only evolve again after clearing the Trick House at least twice by itself. Why these restrictions? I dunno, it wants to prove itself or something, the "tad" pun is as creative as I'm getting tonight. Anyway, no matter what it has to solo both Maxie and Archie every time you encounter them since they want to change everything all at once, so no letting him slide into obscurity. Enjoy!

I'll throw ye a challange, Pikapwnd. Take a zigzagoon and nickname it "TCG".

This pokemon is very much in tune with the new TCG cards. Thus, it must be able to do the following.

Know one move that has 120 BP+(STAB is added to BP for this *coughReturncough*)
Take even a supereffective hit and keep tankin'(Solo a trainer in Brawly's gym. You get headbutt pretty early, abuse it.)
Trainer-lock(Never hold an item... unless it has pick-up, then take whatever ya get out as soon as ya see it.)
Have support for your talents(Have an ally weaken any gym leader's pokemon, and switch in to KO it.)
To evolve, it must prove itself as the greatest card ever by taking out all of the Magnemite and Magneton you find in Mauville gym(Wattson's aren't required for this) so that Magnezone Prime doesn't rear it's head in.

Good luck, mate.

Reserving for Pikapwned

You get Vanquista the horribly annoying, what the hell is this, Ralts.

This Ralts loves the physical special split, so it must have one move of each (check DPPTHGSS guides). The others should be status moves.

Ralts needs to be fair, so have it alternate between it's physical, special and status moves. You must solo 7 Pokemon per route. Do this once, it never resets for each route.

Each time Ralts falls into yellow health you lose P7500 worth of items. Throw out at least this much (the cost is counted based on how much each item costs to buy at the Pokemart). This must consist of less than 10 items.

Each time Ralts falls into red health, you must throw out one of Ralts' moveslots. This is temporary. You must fight with three moves until the next time Ralts falls into red health. Then, you may choose to change which moveslot you forfeit.

If Ralts is to faint, you must throw one of your Pokemon into the volcano next to Lavaridge town. That pokemon dies and all it's restrictions are null and void (I.e. release it or permanently box it).

Ralts must hold and item at all times, and that is the only item it may use (it has to activate in battle, like a sitrus berry). You may replenish this item. If it is Sitrus berry or a similar health restoring item, and you get hit by an attack which leaves you in red, but then the berry heals you back to yellow, only the Yellow restriction activates. The red only activates if you are red at the end of the turn.

You may use the Pokemon Center however many times you want.

Have Ralts solo Lavaridge Gym, to stop all those pesky residents protesting you throwing pokemon into their volcano. If you can force one of Flannery's pokemon to use Struggle, all restrictions are removed.

Ralts has to lead your party at all times, unless it conflicts with a Solo.

Holy crap. Pikapwned is going to get pwned. /bad pun
More challanges please! Rules are on page 90.
OK, you get Breloom, named "Finisher". Every time it KO's something in an important battle, such as gym battles and elite four, you must yell, "Knock-Out!" or "KO!", at the top of your lungs. If it is the final pokemon on that trainer's team, add a "You WIN!" to it. Also it must use Mach Punch as one of it's moves, and must always use it on it's first turn in each battle.

Treadshot, you're really giving out Vanguard 2.0? You're kidding right? -.-

Anyways, I've received, literally, only 3 people's votes. Come ooooon. Come oooooooooooonnn.

Thanks Obbmud99, that looks fun.
Still waiting on gamer40000 and Axmaster.

Here's the pokes I already have:
1) Treadshot's Zigzagoon
2) Endquote's Ralts
3) King Serperior's Makuhita
4) Son_of_Shadoo's Skarmory
5) Jimera0's Wailmer
6) Obbmud99's Shroomish
7) GrassBlade's Magnemite
8) Reserved for gamer40000
9) Reserved for Axmaster68
10) (kinda) reserved for Jimera0
11) --
12) --

Types still available: Fire, Poison, Ground, Rock, Ice, Bug, Dragon, Ghost, Dark.

I still need a starter, I'd prefer if it wasn't Torchic since I don't want 3 Fighting types. My personal choice would be Mudkip, but Treecko's fine too.

MMMM
Scramblocke, right.
Take Vanguard Hater V2 or just VHater V2.
Well, due to being a scramblocke, this will be a bit toned down.
VHater hates Vanguard. If must never see a friend die. Therefore, if a friend is actually killed, it must solo the pokemon who killed his friend and 5 more pokemon from the same route. It must also always have an status cure berry on it . (No Pecha Berries) When ever a teammate is afflicted w/ that status, it must switch in and kill the status-user or statuser, whatever. Finally, it must have Magnet Pull and use it find the Skarmory.

Edit: Oh TMBM, I don't think the challange would be accepted anyways.

Edit2: Oh yeah. TY waterwarrior. It's a magnemite

I swear, I summoned Treadshot when I mentioned his name. He's like the Dark One from the Wheel of Time like that.

Anyway, I've completed Chapter 5 of my Blue Scramble Challange everyone! It's not as long as the last one and honestly not much happens, but I tried my best to make it fun to read nonetheless. The link is in my signature, as always.

And don't worry Waterwarrior, I'll send those votes in. Honestly I wasn't sure you were ready to take them yet. I guess I should've kept a closer eye on the scramble group board.

So yeah, everyone get your votes in! Remember he's doing some of the categories in stages, so you'll need to vote early and check back again after you've voted once if you want your favorites to win!

EDIT: Also I'll give you another Pokemon in a few Prof Science, but if someone else wants to give one don't consider this a reservation or even a place holder. I don't want to hog up all the spots :P

Hey, I want a scramble challenge for Pokemon Black, with no trading, and as hard as possible while still using fully evolved Pokemon. Oh and I plan on writing a journal in my English class about them so make me care for my Pokemon.

EDIT: Here's my team:

1. You get Viloster, the Tepig. Editing in a few hours since I'm busy buying stuff on holiday.

Viloster really has little interest in annoying you. It's siblings Vanguard and Vanquista still think otherwise. Viloster has a slightly less difficult challenge for you.

To start, you must brave Challenge A: Never use Antidotes or never use moves starting with A
Now to add challenge B: when you get to Castelia, rename your Tepig to Baconator
And C: cull any Pokemon who faints for the 5th time (that is, they permanently die and all restrictions are void on the fifth faint)
D: solo all wild pokemon starting with D, or have Baconator hold an item starting with D
E: evolve to Emboar at lv 50, or lose one moveslot and evolve whenever you want.
F: never use Fly, or throw out P1000 worth of items per-use
G: don't use Emboar in a gym of your choice, or solo a gym of your choice.
H: don't heal Emboar with items, or only heal Emboar once at each new Pokemon Center.

2. Take GRIND!! the Sandile (must be all caps with two exclamation marks, just like I typed it). Your Sandile has given itself a tough challange, so guess what you'll have to do... yep, lots and lots of grinding. GRIND!! must keep the moveset it has when you catch it- no other moves whatsoever. It also wants to keep away from drugs, so GRIND!! must never use an X-Item or Vitamins. If GRIND!! can solo Cheren on Route 4, and Elesa, then it may evolve.

As a Krokorok, GRIND!! keeps its previous restrictions. But, GRIND!! has set itself an even harder challange. To go up a level, it must solo 15 different species of pokemon. If GRIND!! fails to do this, then it must solo 3 trainers. To evolve again, GRIND!! needs to solo Brycen.

Hoo boy, GRIND!! is still keeping all its old restrictions as a Krookodile. Except now, it must solo 20 different species of pokemon for each level, and solo 5 trainers if it fails to do so. It has given itself an impossible goal, the pinnacle, what every pokemon in Unova dreams to achieve- solo Ghetsis's Hydreigon. But first, GRIND!! has to do some training. It must solo half of Drayden's team, half of Marshal's team, and two of N's pokemon. Then, GRIND!! must fulfil his ultimate dream. It must solo Ghetsis's Hydreigon.

3. Take a Lillipup and name it either Rex, or whatever your dog's name is. (If you have a dog)
It can never be healed by healing items.

If it ever faints, it has trouble recovering and continuing to battle.

After the first time, it cannot directly attack on the first turn it is sent out.

After the second, it can only use Normal-type moves.

After the third, it is gone forever. Put it in a sky-wallpapered box labeled Heaven.

However, it's ghost continues to haunt you after death.
You cannot use Revives in the middle of major battles anymore, because why should other Pokémon get to be revived when Lillipup can't?

This Lillipup must solo at least one trainer in every gym and at least two Pokémon in the Elite Four.

4. Take Dependent the Purrloin. It must learn and keep Sucker Punch ASAP. You must also max out Sucker Punch's PP ASAP. Sucker Punch must be used first when Dependent enters the battlefield. It cannot switch moves until Sucker Punch's PP has been depleted. If Sucker Punch's PP is depleted at the end of a battle, BACKTRACK to the nearest Pokecenter ASAP. You can extend your time because the move Assist also counts as Sucker Punch. The same restrictions apply.

To recap:
1. A Purrloin named Dependent
2. Must know Sucker Punch and Assist ASAP.
3. Must maximize the PP of said moves ASAP.
4. Must use one of said moves first when it enters the battlefield.
5. May not use any other moves until both moves are out of PP.
6. If both of said moves are out of PP at the end of battle, BACKTRACK to the nearest pokecenter to replenish them.
7. The backtracking is negated inside of gyms and the E4.
8. Must solo the psychic E4 member using only Assist.

5. take Winter the Deerling. This Deerling, obviously, should be a winter deerling. (You may change the DS Clock for this). It must be a Girl w/ Sap Sipper(Relevant to Story). So anyways, it cares a lot about it's dear HP Bar. It must have Leech Seed ASAP and use it in the first turn of battle whenever possible. If It cannot Leech Seed an enemy, it must defeat it using Jump Kick or Faint Attack. It's final move must be Nature Power as well. Solo Twist Mountain (not rival though) to evolve. Now not much has changed, except for the fact that it regrets not having Chlorophyll so it can hit enemies faster. Have it use Sap Sipper to obtain 10 boosts and then kill the pokemon that using the attack. This can only be done after the evolution and the pokemon must be within 5 levels of Winter. Finally, Solo Brycen's Gym and Brycen(optional).

6. You want hard? Oh boy, I do know how to give hard. I only do it when asked, unlike Treadshot, but when I go hard, I go HARD. So take a Yamask and name it YWONTIDIE? question mark and all. This Yamask is immune to the death restrictions from Treadshot's challenge for obvious reasons, but oh, this comes at a cost. It is a tortured soul that has lived for millennia, waiting for the sweet release of death to come to him, but it just won't. He can only faint, and each time he does so he comes back, a shell of his former self. He's already fainted before, so he comes with some built in restrictions. He can never learn TM moves, and always must have two status moves to reflect his undead nature. He must Solo a gym leader before he can evolve. But oh, it gets worse. Every time he faints, he loses more of his abilities, and gains a stronger thirst for vengeance against the world that has damned him to eternal decay. After the first time, he finds he has lost his grip and become more etheral. All physical attacks and items are lost to him now. The second time he loses much of his durability, and must use Curse or be below half health before he can attack (if you don't have Curse yet, use a status move until you're below half health, and learn Curse ASAP). The third time he loses the use of one of his limbs, and loses a moveslot permanently. The Fourth time he loses another limb and therefore another moveslot, leaving him with only Curse and one other move. The fifth time, he is a husk, only able to use Curse and nothing else. Additionally, each time his desire for vengeance grows, and he must take on more foes. At first he needs only to solo a gym leader to evolve, but after the first faint he must now take on the physical, and all fighting types must be soloed. The second he is compelled to spread his curse to an entire city, so he must solo an entire gym in addition to the one he must solo to evolve. The third time he begins to resent anyone alive, and must curse every trainer you come across you are not required to solo (meaning you use curse on at least one of their Pokemon. you may use Potions outside of battle to ensure he doesn't faint from this, but you may ONLY use them for this purpose). The Fourth time he becomes vengeful against reality itself, and seeks to undo it by soloing all the legendaries in the game. The Fifth time he loses the ability to exact his vengeance, and only the trainer cursing solo remains for it is all he can do anymore. Also, remember... all restrictions are cumulative. New restrictions don't replace old ones... they are ADDED to them. Oh, and he can never leave your party after the third faint.

thank you very much everyone!!

Reserving for the guy with the Mamoswine avatar.

You get Viloster, the Tepig. Editing in a few hours since I'm busy buying stuff on holiday.

Viloster really has little interest in annoying you. It's siblings Vanguard and Vanquista still think otherwise. Viloster has a slightly less difficult challenge for you.

To start, you must brave Challenge A: Never use Antidotes or never use moves starting with A
Now to add challenge B: when you get to Castelia, rename your Tepig to Baconator
And C: cull any Pokemon who faints for the 5th time (that is, they permanently die and all restrictions are void on the fifth faint)
D: solo all wild pokemon starting with D, or have Baconator hold an item starting with D
E: evolve to Emboar at lv 50, or lose one moveslot and evolve whenever you want.
F: never use Fly, or throw out P1000 worth of items per-use
G: don't use Emboar in a gym of your choice, or solo a gym of your choice.
H: don't heal Emboar with items, or only heal Emboar once at each new Pokemon Center.

Because I'm lazy, I'll stop there. Just choose one from each letter, and that's your challenge. I made it pretty easy. :)

Reserving for nJoyUrAIDs. (nice name)

Take GRIND!! the Sandile (must be all caps with two exclamation marks, just like I typed it). Your Sandile has given itself a tough challange, so guess what you'll have to do... yep, lots and lots of grinding. GRIND!! must keep the moveset it has when you catch it- no other moves whatsoever. It also wants to keep away from drugs, so GRIND!! must never use an X-Item or Vitamins. If GRIND!! can solo Cheren on Route 4, and Elesa, then it may evolve.

As a Krokorok, GRIND!! keeps its previous restrictions. But, GRIND!! has set itself an even harder challange. To go up a level, it must solo 15 different species of pokemon. If GRIND!! fails to do this, then it must solo 3 trainers. To evolve again, GRIND!! needs to solo Brycen.

Hoo boy, GRIND!! is still keeping all its old restrictions as a Krookodile. Except now, it must solo 20 different species of pokemon for each level, and solo 5 trainers if it fails to do so. It has given itself an impossible goal, the pinnacle, what every pokemon in Unova dreams to achieve- solo Ghetsis's Hydreigon. But first, GRIND!! has to do some training. It must solo half of Drayden's team, half of Marshal's team, and two of N's pokemon. Then, GRIND!! must fulfil his ultimate dream. It must solo Ghetsis's Hydreigon.

Good luck. You asked for a tough challange, and you got one!

Also, thanks GrassBlade for the Magnemite! I'll update my team lists now.
Still waiting on Axmaster and gamer40000. (damn I should have imposed a time limit on reservations)

nJoy, the best way I can think of to get embarrassingly attached to a small collection of pixels is to have the perpetual possibility that the small collection of pixels could die at any second.

That's right. I'm talking Nuzlocke.

Take a Lillipup and name it either Rex, or whatever your dog's name is. (If you have a dog)
It can never be healed by healing items.

If it ever faints, it has trouble recovering and continuing to battle.

After the first time, it cannot directly attack on the first turn it is sent out.

After the second, it can only use Normal-type moves.

After the third, it is gone forever. Put it in a sky-wallpapered box labeled Heaven.

However, it's ghost continues to haunt you after death.
You cannot use Revives in the middle of major battles anymore, because why should other Pokémon get to be revived when Lillipup can't?

This Lillipup must solo at least one trainer in every gym and at least two Pokémon in the Elite Four.

Good luck!

First, I am copy and pasting this.
Second, I don't care that I did.
Third, I am necro-bumping this Challange from page one.

Anyway, nJoy, you get this Challange:

Take Dependent the Purrloin. It must learn and keep Sucker Punch ASAP. You must also max out Sucker Punch's PP ASAP. Sucker Punch must be used first when Dependent enters the battlefield. It cannot switch moves until Sucker Punch's PP has been depleted. If Sucker Punch's PP is depleted at the end of a battle, BACKTRACK to the nearest Pokecenter ASAP. You can extend your time because the move Assist also counts as Sucker Punch. The same restrictions apply.

To recap:
1. A Purrloin named Dependent
2. Must know Sucker Punch and Assist ASAP.
3. Must maximize the PP of said moves ASAP.
4. Must use one of said moves first when it enters the battlefield.
5. May not use any other moves until both moves are out of PP.
6. If both of said moves are out of PP at the end of battle, BACKTRACK to the nearest pokecenter to replenish them.
7. The backtracking is negated inside of gyms and the E4.
8. Must solo the psychic E4 member using only Assist.

Disclaimer: there may be spelling and grammar errors!

Hummm.
Take Winter the Deerling. This Deerling, obviously, should be a winter deerling. (You may change the DS Clock for this). It must be a Girl w/ Sap Sipper(Relevant to Story). So anyways, it cares a lot about it's dear HP Bar. It must have Leech Seed ASAP and use it in the first turn of battle whenever possible. If It cannot Leech Seed an enemy, it must defeat it using Jump Kick or Faint Attack. It's final move must be Nature Power as well. Solo Twist Mountain (not rival though) to evolve. Now not much has changed, except for the fact that it regrets not having Chlorophyll so it can hit enemies faster. Have it use Sap Sipper to obtain 10 boosts and then kill the pokemon that using the attack. This can only be done after the evolution and the pokemon must be within 5 levels of Winter. Finally, Solo Brycen's Gym and Brycen(optional).

Ok, before I do aaanything else

VOTE FOR THE SCRAMBLE AWARDS HERE AND DO IT NOW!

So yeah, Click that and go vote people!

Now that that's out of the way, I'll be giving out a challenge for Professor Science and reserving one for nJoy. I'll be editing them in a second give me a minute.

@Professor Science: Take a Gulpin and name it GULP!! just like I typed it, exclamation marks and all (you bet yah it's a reference to your challenge you gave to nJoy :P). His only restriction is that he must learn both Stockpile and Swallow ASAP. Spit Up is optional. I won't put anything else on it because I don't like making Nuzlocke challenges too complicated.

@nJoy: You want hard? Oh boy, I do know how to give hard. I only do it when asked, unlike Treadshot, but when I go hard, I go HARD. So take a Yamask and name it YWONTIDIE? question mark and all. This Yamask is immune to the death restrictions from Treadshot's challenge for obvious reasons, but oh, this comes at a cost. It is a tortured soul that has lived for millennia, waiting for the sweet release of death to come to him, but it just won't. He can only faint, and each time he does so he comes back, a shell of his former self. He's already fainted before, so he comes with some built in restrictions. He can never learn TM moves, and always must have two status moves to reflect his undead nature. He must Solo a gym leader before he can evolve. But oh, it gets worse. Every time he faints, he loses more of his abilities, and gains a stronger thirst for vengeance against the world that has damned him to eternal decay. After the first time, he finds he has lost his grip and become more etheral. All physical attacks and items are lost to him now. The second time he loses much of his durability, and must use Curse or be below half health before he can attack (if you don't have Curse yet, use a status move until you're below half health, and learn Curse ASAP). The third time he loses the use of one of his limbs, and loses a moveslot permanently. The Fourth time he loses another limb and therefore another moveslot, leaving him with only Curse and one other move. The fifth time, he is a husk, only able to use Curse and nothing else. Additionally, each time his desire for vengeance grows, and he must take on more foes. At first he needs only to solo a gym leader to evolve, but after the first faint he must now take on the physical, and all fighting types must be soloed. The second he is compelled to spread his curse to an entire city, so he must solo an entire gym in addition to the one he must solo to evolve. The third time he begins to resent anyone alive, and must curse every trainer you come across you are not required to solo (meaning you use curse on at least one of their Pokemon. you may use Potions outside of battle to ensure he doesn't faint from this, but you may ONLY use them for this purpose). The Fourth time he becomes vengeful against reality itself, and seeks to undo it by soloing all the legendaries in the game. The Fifth time he loses the ability to exact his vengeance, and only the trainer cursing solo remains for it is all he can do anymore. Also, remember... all restrictions are cumulative. New restrictions don't replace old ones... they are ADDED to them. Oh, and he can never leave your party after the third faint.

In summary:
-Take a Yamask, name it YWONTIDIE?
-Starting restrictions are no TMs and two Status moves
-Solo a gym leader to evolve
-First faint: No items or physical moves, Solo all fighting types
-Second faint: Curse at start of every battle, can only attack directly if below half HP or if used Curse. Must solo an entire gym in addition to previous gym leader solo
-Third faint: Lose a moveslot permanently, still need two status moves. Must use curse once against every trainer you face. Potions allowed outside of battle for this purpose to avoid fainting, but ONLY for this purpose.
-Fourth faint: Lose another moveslot permanently, leaving Curse and one move of your choice. Must solo all Legendaries (capture allowed).
-Fifth faint: Can only use Curse, previous "vengeance" solos void except for third faint's.
-All restrictions are cumulative, unless otherwise noted.
-Can never leave party after 3rd faint.

Enjoy, and do try to not let him faint! >:D

Sorry Professor, this is a bit overdue and unlikely, but here you go:

Take Lickie the Mudkip. This Mudkip is like my avatar. IT JUST CAN'T STOP LICKING!!! So, even though Lickie can't learn lick, he must replace it with Water Gun, and always use Water Gun first after he comes out. After he does this, if you'd like, go ahead and literally, yes literally lick something, or just shout "LICK!!" a few times. Also, he hates the colors yellow and red, because they mean he might die, and such must immeadiatly switch out and be healed if he reaches yellow health. Finally, he must solo the gym with the most yellow and red colored pokemon. He can evolve just before Wattson, and again before Winona.

Good luck, and happy licking!

(warning: I may out-sadist Treadshot on my next super hard challange, though I don't know that's possible)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 26)