Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doominic, you get a Pikachu. If you catch it with a Light Ball (which rarely happens), it must always hold it and never anything else (including Exp. Share and other things like that). If it holds an Oran Berry, it may never be used on Pikachu or any of your other Pokemon. It must evolve as soon as you get a Thunderstone, and you must get a Thunderstone once you get to Celadon. In other words, to get decent moves on your Pikachu you'll have to power-level it. Must always keep Thundershock.

anyway for the next guy
you must catch a geodude
it must only know rollout and tackle to evolve it must solo gary at anytime

edit: also here's my team.

spearow/fearow: pidgey h8er
pikachu/raichu: got to power level
abra: h8s STAB
koffing: Koga h8er
charmander: starter and another STAB h8er
gyarados: flailer

Hit you? Okay. *grabs boxing glove*

Um, have fun at the Goldenrod Game Corner place, Igg. You have to buy a pokemon from there, the highest priced one. IIRC that's a Dratini. Guess what? Yours is defective. It can't grow arms or legs or wings. So it's stuck as a Dragonair. And also, it seems to have a glitch. It can't use anything but Dragon type moves. And it has to solo Clair's Kingdra, to prove that it is worthy to be a pokemon.

Name it "Regret".

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
Okay, Yddrasil:

Take the a female Ghastly from Sprout tower and call it Celestria. She needs a certain amount of energy from powerful Pokemon in order to break out of the shell she is in, at which point she will evolve (solo a Leader or Elite Four member, using only Dream Eater to do damage, and then evolve her), after which she will use her Hidden Power to finish the last great obstacle in your adventure (finish Lance using Hidden Power). At this stage she can finally sit back and become the supreme deity in her father's place, as a Gengar, if you want.

It also, just as a fun twist, must solo the main pokemon of the normal gym. Just because I'm still bitter about my normal type, which had to solo Morty. Just be thankful I have gotten over it enough that you don't need to take out the Clefairy as well.

Hit you? Okay. *grabs boxing glove*
how did i know someone was gonna say that >_<

Um, have fun at the Goldenrod Game Corner place, Igg. You have to buy a pokemon from there, the highest priced one.
I hate you. Nuff said.

Take the a female Ghastly from Sprout tower and call it Celestria. She needs a certain amount of energy from powerful Pokemon in order to break out of the shell she is in, at which point she will evolve (solo a Leader or Elite Four member, using only Dream Eater to do damage, and then evolve her), after which she will use her Hidden Power to finish the last great obstacle in your adventure (finish Lance using Hidden Power). At this stage she can finally sit back and become the supreme deity in her father's place, as a Gengar, if you want.
Um, forgot to mention, I can't trade (Got no tradeing buddies :( ), so can i skip the last bit?

Athenodoros

Damn it, tempted to skip the game corner bit (I don't have much spare time, took me like 2 hours to get 100 coins <_<). Sorry to be a wuse, but can i please use the dragon den dratini?

EDIT: Current team:
  • Hit you? Okay. *grabs boxing glove*

Um, have fun at the Goldenrod Game Corner place, Igg. You have to buy a pokemon from there, the highest priced one. IIRC that's a Dratini. Guess what? Yours is defective. It can't grow arms or legs or wings. So it's stuck as a Dragonair. And also, it seems to have a glitch. It can't use anything but Dragon type moves. And it has to solo Clair's Kingdra, to prove that it is worthy to be a pokemon.

Name it "Regret".
  • Okay, Yddrasil:

It also, just as a fun twist, must solo the main pokemon of the normal gym. Just because I'm still bitter about my normal type, which had to solo Morty. Just be thankful I have gotten over it enough that you don't need to take out the Clefairy as well.
  • Iggdrasil, I'm going to make your day.

Your starter is a Totodile. But wait! It's not just any Totodile. It's actually the cousin of SubDD Feraligatr from the Smogon Analysis! Which means you must teach it Sword Dance, Waterfall, Return, and any physical move of your choice. It must be an Adamant nature (soft reset until you get one). It may evolve only once it knows all four moves it will learn, and cannot learn further moves once evolving.

Sprocket

P(n) = 1 - (1 - P(1))^n
Iggdrasil, I'm going to make your day.

Your starter is a Totodile. But wait! It's not just any Totodile. It's actually the cousin of Swords Dance Feraligatr from the Smogon Analysis! Which means you must teach it Swords Dance, Waterfall, Return, and any physical move of your choice. It must be an Adamant nature (soft reset until you get one). It may evolve only once it knows all four moves it will learn, and cannot learn further moves once evolving.

Athenodoros

It shouldn't take that long. It is only 2100 coins. And if you don't like it/aren't very good, you can always download calculators off the internet which tell you what to do. They would make it very fast.

Iggdrasil, I'm going to make your day.

Your starter is a Totodile. But wait! It's not just any Totodile. It's actually the cousin of Sword Dance Feraligatr from the Smogon Analysis! Which means you must teach it Sword Dance, Waterfall, Return, and any physical move of your choice. It must be an Adamant nature (soft reset until you get one). It may evolve only once it knows all four moves it will learn, and cannot learn further moves once evolving.
Ummm.... Thanks. It should be good acually.

It shouldn't take that long. It is only 2100 coins. And if you don't like it/aren't very good, you can always download calculators off the internet which tell you what to do. They would make it very fast.
Meh, all right. This should be EXCEPTIONALLY easy *coughsarcasmcough*

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Iggdrasil, time to give you a Pokemon.

After seeing Falkner's Pidgeotto in battle, you decide that you want a bird cooler than that one. Eventually, you come across a Skarmory & you catch it. You send it out & try to fly on it, then...Oh No! It turns out that your Skarmory has a genetic disorder that prevents it from coming off the ground, and you were looking forward to fly on it...Regardless, you decide that your Skarmory is cooler than Falkner's Pidgeotto & you keep it. You train it & train it & then one day, you face off against Lance & one of his Dragonites...Your Skarmory seems to not like it & wants to kill it. After killing one of them, something amazing happens! Your Skarmory seems to have learned how to Fly! Now Skarmory has proven itself worthy of flying & wants to prove it's the best bird in the entire world of Pokemon by beating every Flying type it sees!

In other words...

• Catch a Skarmory (Call it whatever you want)
  • It cannot use any Flying Type moves (Or Steel Wing) until it solos one of Lances Dragonites.
  • After that, It must appear and attack every Flying Type you see.
Have fun! :)

Okay, i'll be nice: You can use the Dragon's Den one, but only if it doesn't know Extremespeed (answer something wrong).

However, living in a cave for so long it now hates sunlight. So it may only battle indoors or in dark places like caves. That's your punishment for not playing Voltorb Flip.

Lapras: It all started when i gave someone a MEP when they already had a Luxray. It then became their most useless pokemon and they hated it. Ever since, i've given it to people i hate/love to see suffer. And it's not a fetish. It's just a hobby.

@It's_a_random: It's a thanks from me! (damn that pun sucked...)

So, current team:
  • Dratini "Regret": Can not evolve into Dragonite. Only STAB. Must solo Clair's Kindra. EDIT: Can be Dragons Den one, but can't learn ESpeed, hates sunlight.
  • Female Gastly "Celestria": Must solo a gym leader/elite 4 member w/ only Dream Eater damage to evolve, then finish lance with HP. Must Solo Whitney's Miltank.
  • Totodile: Must have Sub DD set w/adament nature. Cannot evolve till then.
  • Skarmory: No flying moves + steel wing till it solos one of lances Dragonite. Afterwards must attack every flying type it sees.
  • Geodude: Only knows Rollout and Tackle. Must solo Gary ( :( )
EDIT: @Threadshot: ok, thanks for the heads up.
EDIT2: Meh, i don't mind the "hates light" thing. Voltorb Flip<all
EDIT3: Just Noticed this:
anyway for the next guy
you must catch a geodude
it must only know rollout and tackle to evolve it must solo gary at anytime
Added to list.... damn

@iggdrasil

round out your team with a Zubat. now, this zubat is the nerd of its graduating class, and as such is terrible at physical activities. this zubat must have a +spatk or +spdef nature, as well as a -atk, -def, or -speed nature. its moveset is entirely special.

to evolve into golbat, it has to prove that its the superior zubat in intellect by defeating all of the rocket zubats and your rivals zubat in azalea town. to evolve into crobat, it has to prove its the smartest pokemon in the entire region by defeating a trainer's alakazam or espeon single handedly.

@Paradox: Thanks. A very... imaginative challange.

Current Team:
  • Dratini "Regret": Can not evolve into Dragonite. Only STAB. Must solo Clair's Kindra. EDIT: Can be Dragons Den one, but can't learn ESpeed, hates sunlight.
  • Female Gastly "Celestria": Must solo a gym leader/elite 4 member w/ only Dream Eater damage to evolve, then finish lance with HP. Must Solo Whitney's Miltank.
  • Totodile: Must have Sub DD set w/adament nature. Cannot evolve till then.
  • Skarmory: No flying moves + steel wing till it solos one of lances Dragonite. Afterwards must attack every flying type it sees.
  • Zubat: Must be +Spatk/+Spdef + -atk/-def/-spd nature. Entirely special moveset. To evolve into Golbat, must beat all Rocket Zubats + Rival Zubat in azalea town. To evolve to Cro. must solo a alakazamor espeon.
Canciled Geodude challenge (you CAN skip one poke right, because that challenge is just plain poop), so i need one more.

BTW: 1. Call me Iggy
2. I'll carry on that dude challenge to who ever has the guts. It's a Geodude with only Tackle and rollout that must solo gary to evolve.

Um, there was no rule about skipping pokes? You're not allowed to skip anything, unless you specify when you first ask for the challenge.

I would punish you with a MEP, but you can't trade...

i think it falls under the "its pretty much impossible" category like the hoothoot that had to solo byron challenge with just peck. the only way its remotely possible is if you can get + 6 in everything but sp atk with X items, and the only poke that cant just outright KO you while you're doing that is pidgeot, which can just phaze you out with whirlwind, or flinch hax you to death by spamming air slash.

not to mention i doubt a +6 attack geodude can OHKO a rhydon with rollout before it kos back with EQ.

Athenodoros

Okay, then, your punishment for breaking the rules (I know I have given one, but since we are breaking rules...) is to advance at the Safari Zone challenges as quickly as possible, and so get a Pachirisu as soon as you get your first shipment of objects. It can only learn electric moves, and must be called Treadshot (or Tredshot, if the former does not fit). It must also always hold the iron ball of shame. You may now choose which challenge to take.

EDIT: now that I realise he means the Rival, rather than Blue, I think that challenge is really rather easy. On the second challenge, when you would have caught it, he leads with Ghastly, against which you would get your Rollout counter up, and then two Rock-weak Pokemon. It shouldn't be to hard if you are at a decent level. Although, I still hope you choose Pachirisu, for Treadshot's sake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)