Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got sick of Ruby, so I'm doing a SoulSilver scramble challenge. My terms are as follows:

No Pokewalker
No trades
No Pal Park

Fire away.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
NeilKosugi, catch a Stantler ASAP & name it Bambi.

Oh No! A forest fire has occured & your Stantler's parents fail to make it out alive...Your Stantler becomes depressed & refuses to battle. And you were looking forward to using it too...However, after healing poor Amphy in the lighthouse, your Stantler, still with the scars of the forest fire, finally builds up the courage to fight, to avenge the loss of his/her family. And to ensure Bambi becomes powerful quickly, you decide that it shouldn't know more than one move of the same type, eventually, Bambi becomes so powerful & beats 5 Gym Leader Pokemon & 3 E4 Pokemon by itself! Bambi has avenged his/her parents Death!!!

Recap:

• Catch a Stantler ASAP & name it Bambi.
  • It may not be used in battle until you cure Amphy in the Lighthouse.
  • It may not know more than one move of the same type.
  • Must solo 5 Gym Leader Pokemon & 3 E4 Pokemon.
Have fun.

NeilKosugi, you have a Crobat named Zucky. Zucky, well, zucks, so his only damaging move can be Air Cutter. Before level 27, his only damaging move can be Leech Life, which you will replace with Air Cutter ASAP. Give him Haze as well.

@Neil you get the less famous water starter, Totodile. Name it "IWantMeme2" now in order to get meme status he can only learn new moves on double levels (11,22 etc.) (so you dont miss good moves he can learn moves whenever but can't use them untill he reaches a double level and only 1 move per double level) no other restrictions. (just to be clear he can use the moves he starts with Scratch and Leer)
Good luck.
EDIT: Damn i'm slow change it to a wooper instead (can still use the moves he has when you catch him). Another EDIT: Since wooper has "got this" he must solo the LoR Red Gyarados to evolve. (or if someone gives you the LoR Red Gyara solo Clairs Gyara)

@NeilKosugi, use bills eevee. roll a dice to determine wht to evolve it to.
1.Flareon
2.Vaporeon
3.jolteon
4.umbreon
5.espeon
6.Eevee

if you get 1-5, eevee must either evolve between lv25-40 and can only have 1 stab OR evolve at lv50 with no other restrictions. Name him Louis

Neil, I will give you an Aipom. Name it Dash. It can only use moves that Ash/Dawn's Aipom/Ambipom used. Evolve at your leisure.

So you don't have to look, that is: Scratch, Focus Punch, Swift, Double Team, Double Hit and Fury Swipes

So my team is:

Chikorita named "S'port": must learn Light Screen, Reflect, Safeguard and Aromatherapy by the Elite Four.

Crobat named "Zucky": must learn Haze; only attacking move is Leech Life until level 27 when it learns Air Cutter

Wooper named "IWantMeme2": may only use new moves once it gets to levels 11, 22, 33 and so on; must solo Red Gyarados

Aipom named "Dash": may only use Scratch, Focus Punch, Swift, Double Team, Double Hit and Fury Swipes

Stantler named "Bambi": must be caught ASAP; may not battle until Amphy is cured; no moves of the same type; must solo 5 gym leader Pokemon and 3 E4 Pokemon

Eevee named "Louis": roll a die to see what it evolves into.
1. Flareon
2. Vaporeon
3. Jolteon
4. Umbreon
5. Espeon
6. Eevee

must either evolve at level 25-40 and have only one STAB move or evolve at 50 with no restrictions

Thanks.

Alright update time. It's been too long since my last one so i'm just gonna cover the team at E4 and Red
E4 Team.
Pachirisu lvl49 moveset spark/discharge/t-wave/cut (for filler)
Slowbro lvl47 surf/yawn/protect/slack off
Bellossom lvl47 mega drain/stun spore/poison powder/acid
Feraligatr lvl54 ice fang/headbutt/crunch/waterfall
Noctowl lvl48 hypnosis/fly/extrasensory/air slash
Magcargo lvl47 smog/lava plume/ancient power/yawn (more filler)
The MVP was Feraligatr (no surprise there)

Red Team.
Bellossom lvl75 moveset leafstorm/acid/poison powder/stun spore (filler,filler everywhere)
Magcargo lvl75 earth power/flamethrower/ancient power/smog
Feraligatr lvl81 superpower/crunch/ice fang/rock climb (so i could get to red)
Slowbro lvl75 surf/yawn/protect/slack off
Pachirisu lvl78 discharge/spark/t-wave/cut (can you say filler?)
Noctowl lvl75 roost/fly/extrasensory/air slash
The MVP was...

BELLOSSOM. With choice specs leafstorm was o/2hkoing alot of reds pokemon including a ohko on his pikachu.
Now for the LVP (also lvp for most of the challenge)
Magcargo. Didn't even use him against red. He was just too slow and frail (specially frail atleast)

Well thats the end of this scramble challenge. Thanks to everyone who helped make this possible.

Well, restarted and I have Hanz, Super Bug, and my Totodile. Totodile soloed Sprout Tower and Falkner's Gym, so is now at level 17. I'm currently grinding Super Bug and Hanz up to level ten before going on that route with the bridge.

I had completely forgotten i had reserved a spot for sprockets scramble, thank Dark Ray for reminding me. I think Dark also mentioned you wanted a pokemon available before the first gym. If you haven't started without me yet here is your pokemon; Take a mankey named "Brass Mnky". The only condition is that its that the only physical attack it can use is low kick, and it must solo a gym leader to evolve.

I appreciate the Beastie Boys reference, Doom.

Another update on my scramble while I'm here and don't feel like having such a pointless post.

Restrictions
-HG bring Atheno the female Remoraid. It must Solo one of Claire's Dragonairs to evolve and evolve at THAT SPECIFIC BATTLE. Upon evolution immediately replace all of Atheno's moves. Any moves it had may not be recovered at any point. After it evolves all of its attacking moves must either a)all receive STAB or b)not have any STAB. (From Vratix)

-Rhyperior for HG. I think you can get Rhyhorns from the Safari Zone. However, you hit its head when you threw rocks at it and it thinks it is Palmer's Rhyperior from DP. Palmer's Rhyperior know Flamethrower, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt and Rock Wrecker, has an expert belt and has Solid Rock. This is what your Rhyperior has to copy, although to save you days at the Game Corner, you may use Fire Blast, Blizzard and Thunder instead. (from athenodoros)

-Catch a Hoothoot named Shiny. It can only use moves that Ash's Noctowl used. Once it evolves, it can't even know any moves unless Ash's Noctowl used them. After viewing every TV in Johto with Shiny in your party, change its nickname to Forisia, it can hold any item it wants, and it must learn one move that Ash's Noctowl doesn't know. (from auramaster)

-catch an Oddish. It must always know Sweet Scent, and will evolve into Vileplume if female, Bellossom if male. (yaya0)

- Epic the Dunsparce, Sunny Day, SolarBeam, Iron Tail, Earthquake. Highest Level, appear in every gym battle. (addiethunder)

-Totodile. Name it Croc. Must have -Atk Nature and know Scary Face/Screech, WaterGun/Ice Beam, Crunch/Superpower, Roar/Protect/Swagger. Croconaw has to solo 3 gym leader mains to evolve. (Its a Random)

So, I trained up as I got to Ecruteak. Noctowl finally learned Confusion, so she was very useful against the entire gym. I also used Croconaw quite a bit because of Bite, and I wanted him to solo Gengar, which he did. Dunsparce killed both Haunter's and Noctowl took out the Gastly.

I went to the bug catching contest, hoping to win it and get a Leaf Stone, as my Oddish can only evolve into Vileplume. I win with a Venonat by 1 point over a Caterpie. And the prize was... A SUNSTONE. Fffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuu----. The one I DONT need. Oh well, I'll get it Saturday.
Shiny the Noctowl, lvl 22
Timid
Keen Eye
-Tackle
-Peck
-Hypnosis
-Confusion

Finally having some use because of a special attack and evolution.

Croc the Croconaw - Lvl 24
Timid
Torrent
-Bite
-Ice Fang
-Water Gun
-Scary Face

Still looking good.

Epic the Dunsparce - Lvl 26
Docile
Serene Grace
-Headbutt
-Glare
-Pursuit
-Rock Smash

Replaced Rollout with Pursuit so that he could be useful against the gym.

TLO the Gloom - Lvl 22
Modest
Chlorophyll
-Mega Drain
-Sweet Scent
-Acid
-Cut

As with Noctowl, the evolution really helps. So does Mega Drain.

@LOLtad
Bring the Porygon, name it Pastel.
It may not know any Normal moves that Are special attacking moves.
Have it solo every NFE pokemon in Pastoria Gym.
It must know either Thunderbolt or Ice Beam but it may not know both.
If it knows Ice Beam it must solo two of Bertha's Pokemon. If it knows thunderbolt it must solo two of Flint's pokemon.

*clarification
There are NO evolution requirements. If you wanna evolve that sucker immediately because that's how you get your jollies: go for it. If you can't trade: thems the breaks.

LOLtad: Take a Drifloon. If its ability is Aftermath, it may not learn any STAB attacks or special attacks. If its ability is Unburden, it may not evolve. Drifloon may not participate in any Gym Leader battles. Drifloon must learn two tutor moves as soon as possible, and cannot ever have less than two tutor moves afterwards.

biggie

champ
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
@ LOLtad:

Ouch. Some of these are pretty rough. Therefore, i'm giving you a Makuhita. It must have Belly Drum, Fake Out, Bullet Punch and a move of your choice. It may only evolve after soloing 1 Gym Leader after using all of its moves at least once. Nickname: E. Honda

@LOLtad You didn't say if you could trade so if you can bring in a Lotad (as a lotad) right before you challenge pastoria gym. It must then solo any fully evolved pokemon in the gym (including all of wakes pokemon) It may never evolve and must learn atleast 1 TM move that it can't learn from level-up. (but no hm moves) Oh and name it after yourself.
If you can't trade you get a bidoof named "Doofus" if it has simple it must learn 2 stat boosting moves ASAP and if it has unaware it must learn swagger ASAP. No other restrictions. (it's a bidoof after all)
Good luck.
EDIT: @BiGGiE You better hope loltad can trade and is willing to breed for bullet punch. (it's an egg move that is only learnt through level-up by hitmonchan at lvl 16)

All right, this looks fun. I'll take a challenge for Thanksgiving with my Leafgreen game.

I don't feel like trading with any other games, and nicknames, you can toss me some, or I'll give my own.

Hit me with a few good ones, but nothing to a point of having to train to level 70 to beat the first E4 member... That's cruelty. Oh, and nothing with specific EV's or IV's. I can't calculate those well, and it's boring to EV train!

Otherwise, fire away... Give me something random and epic.

@kirbyking You get what you ask for. Take a clefairy named "EpicRandom" the only attack it can use is metronome nothing but metronome delete all else it can only use metronome (you can give it hm moves if you want but it can only use metronome) now once it uses metronome for the first time make a note of the moves type, it must solo atleast 1 pokemon of that type owned by either a gym leader or E4 (if none of that type exist use metronome again) evolve whenever.
Have fun. EDIT: since it does't learn metronome until lvl29 it can use pound/double slap until then (but it can only have 1 at a time and can't use anything else)

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
kirbyking, I give you a variable Pokemon. You must find the Pokemon which cannot evolve but has the lowest BST which can learn the first four moves Clefairy uses. Serebii has a good applet for this if you need it. It must get the moveset which contains all of these moves ASAP. If this is impossible, you get any Pokemon you like, which can only learn non-damaging moves. No level requirements either way.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Kirbyking, take a Golbat & name it RBG. You must catch it as a Zubat & evolve it before Rock Tunnel.

Your Golbat lives in the past & may only learn moves that it learned in Generation I. (This will help)
Because your Golbat lives in the past, it may not evolve into Crobat (Not that it could evolve anyway due to Pokedex restrictions).

Have fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 14)