- Must take part in every double battle

@ auramaster - Sudowoodo - Regor
- All moves must be of a different type

@ Its_A_Random - Kangaskhan - Bonza
- Only use moves with punch in the name
- Must solo 20 Gym Leader/E4 Pokemon
- May never be lowest leveled member on team

@ Vratix - Miltank - Frank
- Must solo a gym leader using only rollout, can use support moves but anything other then defense curl = no items

@ Dark Ray - Spearow - FlyAwayNow
- Must learn fly and can't have any other moves >70bp.

@ Dummy 007 - Slowpoke - Green Day
- Must know Rest(TM)/Slack Off(Lv.39) & Yawn [KNOWS] & LightScreen [KNOWS] & Swagger[KNOWS] .
- Can replace one move per 5 gym trainers soloed, But the new move must have <120 BP after STAB
- This rule only applies if he knows 2 of the 4 categories.
- Cannot evolve until it has known one move from each category.

The team so far:

Demeter - Lv.31 - Timid@Miracle Seed
-Magical Leaf
-Headbutt
-Reflect
-Cut

Not much use this update, evolving soon

Green Day - Lv.32 - Relaxed@Everstone
-Surf
-Yawn
-Swagger
-Light Screen

Has soloed two trainers in the ice gym and soloed 2 in the fighting gym, so one more solo and i can replace swagger with psychic, then at 39 i can replace light screen with slack off and that'll be his moveset

FlyAwayNow - Lv.32 - Jolly@Nothing
-Peck
-U-turn
-Fly
-Aerial Ace (unusable)

Has been helpful. U-turns out of most battles.

Frank - Lv.32 -Naive@Silk Scarf
- Body Slam
- Rollout
- Zen Headbutt
- Milk Drink

Soloed Morty, this thing is beast. Should be very helpful against the ice gym thanks too Thick Fat

Regor - Lv.31 - Quiet@Nothing
-Rock Throw
-Low Kick
-Faint Attack
-Strength

He is actually very good, should continue too be useful

Bonza - Lv.33 - Hardy@Nothing
-Drain Punch
-Mega Punch
-Dizzy Punch
-Fake out (Unusable)

Despite taking two hours to catch, I love this girl. Definite powerhouse

Currently taking on the ice gym. Should be finished the E4 by this week.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I'll reserve. Taking a non-starter, your Rival's name is...Idiot.

EDIT: Okay, I can't think of something at the moment, so I'll recycle one of my old challenges...Enjoy!
Its_A_Random said:
Take a male Garchomp & name it Doug. You must catch it as a Gible & it must be a Garchomp before your battle with Giratina.

Your Garchomp is a smart politician & leads the political party: Garchomp for OU. The Garchomp community was very sad the day a group of Smogon Users said that Garchomps are too broken for OU, & was moved to the "Uber Tire" by Smogon user: DougJustDoug. This led to the Garchomp being shunned in favour of Pokemon like Salamence, Dragonite, even Altaria.

Your Garchomp made a policy & pledge to his fellow Garchomp before coming with you that he would Guarantee that by the end of the Gen 4 Metagame, the Garchomp will be OU again. To do so, He will need to be KOed by every OU Tier Pokemon you encounter post-Giratina. Maybe then the Smogon people will consider testing Garchomp in OU again, & Doug's mission will hopefully be accomplished.

Recap:

• Catch a Male Gible & name it Doug.
  • It must become a Garchomp before your battle with Giratina.
  • Post-Giratina, your Garchomp must be KOed by every OU Tier Pokemon you encounter (Excluding Garchomp & Jolteon, because Jolteon can't do anything to Garchomp).
Have fun, & Garchomp for OU!
Not the most creative, but it will do.

EDIT: @Geckoboy: Glad you like the Australian that is Bonza. Good luck for the rest of the scramble! :)

EDIT: Today's your lucky day Plurple, for you receiving a very special Pikachu; Ash's Pikachu! As the name suggests, this Pikachu may only learn moves Ash's knew in the anime and must be caught as a Pikachu (unless breeding for Volt Tackle). Your Pikachu must solo ether the rival's starter in every rival battle after it is caught, or every GLMP after it is caught. You are not retricted to this level of requirement however. If you solo every rival battle after it's caught or solo 3 gym battles after it's caught respectfully (Note: the GLMP solo requirement is still in place), the move retrictions above are lifted.

NOW here's a test to see how much you know about the amime. Your Pikachu's nickname is:

AOREsON! (prenounced Awe-son, representing "Awesome")

This nickname isn't just bad spelling; it's a reference to the anime. You have 5 guesses to get this reference. Every time you get the answer wrong, the challenge gets harder restrictions, thankfully you also get a hint, Hint 1 being decent to Hint 4 being pretty much a dead give away. Use all 5 guesses and... well... your "Pikachu" will be pretty much screwed (what happens, I'll reveal later ;p).

Good luck, have fun, and for the sake of humanity GET THE REFERENCE RIGHT!

EDIT2: Ok, I'll be a bit easier on you. The NN challenge is optional, but if you dont do it, Pikachu can only use STAB. The choice is yours.

Reserved for plurple.

You get Buggy the Finneon. Buggy thinks that he is a bug/flying type so he cannot use his Water STAB. To evolve he must solo Maylene. After evolving he realizes how important his STAB is so he becomes obsessed with it. He can only use his water STAB untill he sees another Finneon or Lumineon that talks him into his senses. After all of that he wants revenge on all that wasted so much of his life so he must solo Bugsy of the E4.

Recap
-Can't use water STAB
-Must solo Maylene to evolve
-After evolving he can only use his water STAB untill he sees another Finneon of Lumineon
-Must solo Bugsy of the E4

Reserve for Plurple

EDIT: Today's your lucky day Plurple, for you receiving a very special Pikachu; Ash's Pikachu! As the name suggests, this Pikachu may only learn moves Ash's knew in the anime and must be caught as a Pikachu (unless breeding for Volt Tackle). Your Pikachu must solo ether the rival's starter in every rival battle after it is caught, or every GLMP after it is caught. You are not retricted to this level of requirement however. If you solo every rival battle after it's caught or solo 3 gym battles after it's caught respectfully (Note: the GLMP solo requirement is still in place), the move retrictions above are lifted.

NOW here's a test to see how much you know about the amime. Your Pikachu's nickname is:

This nickname isn't just bad spelling; it's a reference to the anime. You have 5 guesses to get this reference. Every time you get the answer wrong, the challenge gets harder restrictions, thankfully you also get a hint, Hint 1 being decent to Hint 4 being pretty much a dead give away. Use all 5 guesses and... well... your "Pikachu" will be pretty much screwed (what happens, I'll reveal later ;p).

EDIT: Ok, I'll be a bit easier on you. The NN challenge is optional, but if you dont do it, Pikachu can only use STAB. The choice is yours.
Screw it I'll try the NN challenge. But I'm wasting my first guess cause I couldn't think of a single thing. I need a hint. Haha.

@plurple: hmmm... Ok then. (Sorry for delay, I was typeing the hints into a document ready for use)

Hint 1: This is a quote said by Ash during a battle (wild or trainer, who knows?). Get Bulbapeadia hunting!

New Restriction: Pikachu may NOT learn Iron Tail.

EDIT: Oh, and extra bit to the main challenge; Pikachu may never evolve. This IS Ash's Pikachu :p.

@plurple: hmmm... Ok then. (Sorry for delay, I was typeing the hints into a document ready for use)

Hint 1: This is a quote said by Ash during a battle (wild or trainer, who knows?). Get Bulbapeadia hunting!

EDIT: Oh, and extra bit to the main challenge; Pikachu may never evolve. This IS Ash's Pikachu :p.
Ok...one more hint and hopefully I'll figure it out. =]

Hint 2: Only the Capital letters and explanation mark in AORsON! are relevent to the quote (meening the s isn't needed), and these letters are used in order. Think outside the box for this one. Also: Ash says this quote in the Kanto saga in the anime.

New Restriction: Must solo 50 ground types that are at minimun 5 levels behind Pikachu, just for the sake of it.

EDIT: Just to point out, as said above, Bulbapeadia will be your best friend here.

Sorry to double post, but...
Reserved for plurple.

You get Buggy the Finneon. Buggy thinks that he is a bug/flying type so he cannot use his Water STAB. To evolve he must solo Maylene. After evolving he realizes how important his STAB is so he becomes obsessed with it. He can only use his water STAB untill he sees another Finneon or Lumineon that talks him into his senses. After all of that he wants revenge on all that wasted so much of his life so he must solo Bugsy of the E4.

Recap
-Can't use water STAB
-After evolving he can only use his water STAB untill he sees another Finneon of Lumineon
You mean Aaron right?

Plurple, Catch a Snorunt at Route 216 / 217.
Name it Shiver.

Shiver comes from an Amish family and as such, will refuse any TMs or HMs.
It also hates Steel-Type, but has no power so it must lay one hit on every steel type you encounter.
Shiver can evolve into Glalie at any time, but It may not learn any moves through any methods by doing this.

To evolve into Froslass, it must solo 5 pokémon at the Snowpoint Gym (Trainer, not Leader),
but it turns into a ghost and loses it's confidence!
It can only use it's Snorunt moveset like this, If it solos Candice's Froslass it will get inspiration to live on and can learn new moves.

So:
Can't learn Tm / Hm moves as a Snorunt/Glalie.
Must lay one hit on every steel-type you encounter.
Must solo 5 trainer pokemon in Snowpoint Gym to evolve into Froslass.
Must solo Candice's Froslass to learn new moves.
Enjoy!

Plurple, take a Carnivine, obtained from the Safari Zone (or the Great Marsh). It must be the very first Carnivine you see. It may only use moves that James' Carnivine knows unless you solo a particular Gym Leader/Elite Four member with it. The trainer you must solo depends on Carnivine's level.

-Level 20-22: Byron
-Level 23-25: Candice
-Level 26: Flint

After that, you may remove three of its moves, excluding Bind. It must have Stockpile and Spit Up or Swallow and any fourth move of your choice. Note that you need a Heart Scale to teach it Bind.

The moves James' Carnivine knew were Bullet Seed, Vine Whip, Bite, Bind.

Accepted:
Feesh / Mudkip
Flapper / Zubat
Ray / Zigzagoon
Blind / Duskull

Including Delcatty (Still needs a set)
That brings me to 5!
One more for Emeald Scramble!

Emerald Scramble Update
Beat Wattson easily and used rock smash to get 2 new members of my team, apart from Treecko.

Current Team:
Smugleaf the Treecko -Lv37-Serious
-Pursuit
-Mega drain
-Screech
-Quick attack
by Sprocket
Challenge: Cannot evolve till Phoebe and Drake are defeated NOT SOLOED.
Current MVP(duh) the rest are tied for lvp.

Magmaarmor the Slugma-Lv14-Lax
-Ember
-Yawn
-Smog
-Rock throw
by Dark ray
Challenge: Ability decides nn and restrictions, in this case Magma Armor.
Magma Armor: Must know Flamethrower, Harden and Amnesia

kaBOOM the Koffing-Lv16-Naive
-Smog
-Poison Gas
-Tackle

by BiGGiE
Challenge: must solo a gym leader with self destruct or explosion to evolve to a weezing.

Smugleaf has served me well now i have added some new members, which i cant say much about.. I haven't been playing much, now that i have RBY, GSC, RS, FrLg-save problem- and Pt and i probably wont., and i have been gone awhile so did anyone wanna say something to me, i might have missed it.

Reserving Glacia's Delcatty

Edit: Your skitty thinks it is a superstar and it thinks that it can make every one fall in love with it. You must keep Attract and infatuate 60 pokemon with Attract (getting infatuate with cute charm does not count) to evolve to Delcatty. Skitty thinks it is so cute that it can get every thing that it wants. If it wants items, it must Covet every gym leader/elite 4/champion main pokemon that aren't soloed. If it wants to be more popular, it must do something random (use Assist as the first attacking move). How ever, skitty is jealous of every pokemon with cute charm (solo every pokemon that can have cute charm as an ability) and refuse to go in double battles with a pokemon of the same gender. It is scared to use double edge because it is scared to ruin his cuteness in the recoil. It's last move is a move of your choice.

For the NN, nickname it the first male or female superstar, actor/tress, popstar that comes to your mind after you caught it respective to skitty's gender (ex. You can't NN a male skitty Brittany Spears).

I'll reserve. Taking a non-starter, your Rival's name is...Idiot.

Take a male Garchomp & name it Doug. You must catch it as a Gible & it must be a Garchomp before your battle with Giratina.

Your Garchomp is a smart politician & leads the political party: Garchomp for OU. The Garchomp community was very sad the day a group of Smogon Users said that Garchomps are too broken for OU, & was moved to the "Uber Tire" by Smogon user: DougJustDoug. This led to the Garchomp being shunned in favour of Pokemon like Salamence, Dragonite, even Altaria.

Your Garchomp made a policy & pledge to his fellow Garchomp before coming with you that he would Guarantee that by the end of the Gen 4 Metagame, the Garchomp will be OU again. To do so, He will need to be KOed by every OU Tier Pokemon you encounter post-Giratina. Maybe then the Smogon people will consider testing Garchomp in OU again, & Doug's mission will hopefully be accomplished.

Recap:
Catch a Male Gible & name it Doug.
It must become a Garchomp before your battle with Giratina.
Post-Giratina, your Garchomp must be KOed by every OU Tier Pokemon you encounter (Excluding Garchomp & Jolteon, because Jolteon can't do anything to Garchomp).
Have fun, & Garchomp for OU!
Not the most creative, but it will do.
Accepted

Reserved for plurple.

Recap
-Can't use water STAB
Accepted

EDIT: plurple, your trainer name is Splinter, and your starter is the Turtwig, Leonardo. Leonardo is in training to be a totally radical master ninja turtle under your guidance! To become a master ninja, he must solo the first three gyms entirely, taking out all Gym Trainers' Pokémon. Upon doing this, he can evolve to Torterra (though he may evolve to Grotle whenever you want - he is a growing turtle). His final moveset should reflect that of a totally radical teenage mutant ninja turtle - Razor Leaf (i.e shuriken), Leech Seed, Substitute, and Toxic. He should hold the Smoke Ball as much as possible.
Accepted

Plurple, take a Carnivine, obtained from the Safari Zone (or the Great Marsh). It must be the very first Carnivine you see. It may only use moves that James' Carnivine knows unless you solo a particular Gym Leader/Elite Four member with it. The trainer you must solo depends on Carnivine's level.

-Level 20-22: Byron
-Level 23-25: Candice
-Level 26: Flint

After that, you may remove three of its moves, excluding Bind. It must have Stockpile and Spit Up or Swallow and any fourth move of your choice. Note that you need a Heart Scale to teach it Bind.

The moves James' Carnivine knew were Bullet Seed, Vine Whip, Bite, Bind.
Accepted

Plurple, Catch a Snorunt at Route 216 / 217.
Name it Shiver.

Shiver comes from an Amish family and as such, will refuse any TMs or HMs.
It also hates Steel-Type, but has no power so it must lay one hit on every steel type you encounter.
Shiver can evolve into Glalie at any time, but It may not learn any moves through any methods by doing this.

To evolve into Froslass, it must solo 5 pokémon at the Snowpoint Gym (Trainer, not Leader),
but it turns into a ghost and loses it's confidence!
It can only use it's Snorunt moveset like this, If it solos Candice's Froslass it will get inspiration to live on and can learn new moves.

So:
Can't learn Tm / Hm moves as a Snorunt/Glalie.
Must lay one hit on every steel-type you encounter.
Must solo 5 trainer pokemon in Snowpoint Gym to evolve into Froslass.
Must solo Candice's Froslass to learn new moves.
Enjoy!
Accepted

New Restriction: Must solo 50 ground types that are at minimun 5 levels behind Pikachu, just for the sake of it.
Accepted

STILL Can't figure out the NN challenge. Shows you how much I remember about the anime. And shows you how poor my search skills are. Haha. One last hint should do it though.

EDIT:With the Snorunt if I evolve it into Glalie can it learn level up moves or no?

Reserved for Plurple's starter. Gimme a few minutes to think of it.

EDIT: plurple, your trainer name is Splinter, and your starter is the Turtwig, Leonardo. Leonardo is in training to be a totally radical master ninja turtle under your guidance! To become a master ninja, he must solo the first three gyms entirely, taking out all Gym Trainers' Pokémon. Upon doing this, he can evolve to Torterra (though he may evolve to Grotle whenever you want - he is a growing turtle). His final moveset should reflect that of a totally radical teenage mutant ninja turtle - Razor Leaf (i.e shuriken), Leech Seed, Substitute, and Toxic. He should hold the Smoke Ball as much as possible.

Fire Blast's Platinum Scramble Challenge Uptade #5

Challenges started:
Bidoof the Bidoof
-to evolve must solo gym & learn 2 HM moves
-After evolving must keep within the top 3 pokemon as far as levels
-must solo Bertha of the E4
-must have the ability Simple

Water Boy the Chimchar
-must always be the first pokemon in party when surfing
-cannot use fighting-type moves (including status moves)

Peek-A-Boo the Chingling
-evolve ASAP
-if it has a certain move it must have another move of the same type
-must solo one gym leader or E4 member: +Attack-Flint, +Defense-Bryon, +Special Attack-Lucian, +Special Defense-Volkner, +Speed-Candice, Neutral-Your choice

Capers the Gligar
-must know & keep Earthquake, Swords Dance, & U-Turn before Girantina
-if evolved must replace Earthquake with Roost and the move of choice may not be Earthquake
-Must solo 5 pokemon in the Pokemon League

Gen5Sux4me the Rotom
-Can't use the forms

Summary:
I went to the Old Chateau where I caught Rotom. I trained Gligar in Route 211 for a while, and I trained Rotom in the Old Chateau. After training them for a while I went through Mt. Cornet and saw Cyrus rant about Sinnoh. I reached Hearthome City and went to the Contest Hall to get Fantina in her gym. I beat all the trainers with Monferno and Gligar's Faint Attack. When i reached Fantina I sent out Gligar first. Gligar got burnt and confused, but was able to take down Duskull with Faint Attack. After that Mismagius came out so i switched to Bibarel. Bibarel died after two Magical Leaves which I did not expect. I sent out Water Boy who gave Mismagius a big dent before dying to Psybeam. Gligar came back and finished off Mismagius, but then died to Huanter. I sent out Rotom and used Shock Wave, while Sucker Punch made me lose about half my HP. The next turn i survived a Shadow Claw and finished Huanter off with a Shock Waves. If Rotom hadn't survived then I would've lost becuase my last pokemon was Chingling. I got the badge and left.

Current Team:

Water Boy the Level 27 Monferno (Female)
Adamant (+Att, -SpA)
Blaze
-Scratch
-Flame Wheel
-Ember
-Taunt

Bibarel the Level 26 Bibarel (Female)
Adamant (+Att, -SpA)
Simple
-Headbutt
-Rollout
-Cut
-Rock Smash

Peek-A-Boo the Level 25 Chingling (Male)
Lonely (+Att, -Def)
Levitate
-Wrap
-Last Resort
-Astonish
-Confusion

Capers the Level 27 Gligar (Female)
Quiet (+SpA, -Spe)
Sand Veil
-Earthquake
-Fury Cutter
-Faint Attack
-Quick Attack

Gen5Sux4me the Level 26 Rotom
Quiet (+SpA, -Spe)
Levitate
-Shock Wave
-Confuse Ray
-Uproar
-Double Team

@Plurple: No, Glalie may not learn any moves.

Accepted:
Feesh / Mudkip
Flapper / Zubat
Ray / Zigzagoon
Blind / Duskull
Delcatty / TBC

Still at 5,
One more for Emeald Scramble!

STILL Can't figure out the NN challenge. Shows you how much I remember about the anime. And shows you how poor my search skills are. Haha. One last hint should do it though.
*Sigh*, your not good at this are you :p.

Hint 3: It was during a battle in a place used for training. The opponent was useing a pokemon not his type, and Pikachu effects to defeat such a Poke was ineffective. Lucky for Ash and Pikachu, this poke had an exploitable weakness, Ash called out the quote and Pikachu made a horny attack...

New Restriction: The bit where you can optionally solo ether all rival battles or 3 gym leaders? It's now compusary depending in which one you choose, and you WONT pick up the movepool lifting. Good Luck with that...

EDIT:
Reserved for Plurple's starter. Gimme a few minutes to think of it.

Wow, this challenge brings back some memorys... It was my second runthrough of Pokemon ever (on Pokemon Red) and I remember naming all my pokes after TMNT chacters. Dont know what happend afterwards, but I do remember on my first runthrough ever not getting past delivering Oaks Parcel because I was like 6-7-8 years old or something. I did get a Lv.18 Ivysaur out of it though... lucky, I remember wanting to give Bulbasaur back because "it looked too girly". Ahhh, good times.

EDIT: Made hint clearer. Read through again. Good luck plurple, you'll need it.

So.. my sister and I are going to pursue our first scrambles. EVER. I'll be playing LeafGreen and my sister will be playing Ruby. Please don't make things TOO hard for us, as this is our first time and we've never tried anything like this before o.O Thank you! :D Person who picks the starter can pick the trainer's name (:

EDIT: oh, and we can't trade, since they're GBA games. :( sorry!

Sprocket

P(n) = 1 - (1 - P(1))^n
@Leade, in LeafGreen, catch a Kangaskhan in the Safari Zone. It may only know one Normal-type move. It must solo Giovanni's Nidoqueen and Nidoking in the Viridian City Gym, and Lance's Aerodactyl and Dragonite at Indigo Plateau.

@Leade's Sister, in Ruby, catch a Natu in the Safari Zone. All four moves must be different types at all times. It must be your highest level Pokemon versus Sidney, and it must solo Sidney's Absol.

@Leade + Sister: I'll reseve a spot. Challenge will come soon.

EDIT:
@Sister: You get my now signature challenge, Ash's Pikachu! As the name suggests, he (yes, he. This applys to you too plurple, I just remembered this bit now) must be caught as a Pikachu (unless breeding for Volt Tackle) and may only learn moves Ash's knew in the anime. As this IS Ash's Pikachu, it may never evolve into a Raichu. Your Pikachu must solo ether 10 rival pokemon after it is caught, or every GLMP (Gym Leader Main Pokemon, ie. Roxanne's Nosepass, Brawly's Makuhuta etc.) after it is caught. You are not retricted to this level of requirement however. If you solo every rival battle after it's caught or solo 3 gym battles after it's caught respectfully (Note: the GLMP solo requirement is still in place), the move retrictions above are lifted. Nickname"AORsON!", because I'll be nice and skip the anime trivia challenge. (I would tell you what it meant, but plurple is still trying to figure it out. If your that curious Leade, PM me and I'll tell you.)

@Leade: You get "Matman324" the Spearow. Must learn and keep STAB moves and two "other" moves, one of them being Toxic, by the Silph. Co. Team Rocket invasion. It must solo Misty to evolove into Fearow, and then must solo Giovanie at Silph. Co.

Good Luck and Have Fun to both of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)