Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reserved for Texas, making the challenge right now, gonna edit it in.

Texas, for your challenge you will be making heavy use of this website.

First, generate a random number between 1 and 8, then take a look at this page. The number that you get corresponds to an evolution method that your Pokemon must have.

Next, take all Pokemon from that evolution method and organize them into a list of Pokemon able to be found in Platinum. Generate a random number again and take that Pokemon.

Next, take all the routes that the Pokemon may be found on, order them and generate a random number to see which route you must catch it on.

If it has 2 abilities, generate a number between 1 and 2 to pick your ability.

Now, list all of the Pokemon's learnable moves from 1 -> whatever and generate 4 random numbers. Those numbers will correspond to a moveset which your Pokemon must have. The only exception is if you get 4 non-attacking moves.

Furthermore, if it is male, it may only fight female trainers or Pokemon. If it is female, it may only fight male trainers or Pokemon. This does mean that a male can fight a male, as long as it is owned by a female trainer.

The following over ride the male/female restrictions
If it has a +Atk nature, it must solo 2 GLMP
If it has a +Def nature, it must solo the GLMP of a type that it is not very effective against. If this creates problems, PM me.
If it has a +Sp Atk nature, it must have the finishing blow on 5 elite 4 Pokemon
If it has a +Sp. Def nature, it must participate in every gym battle possible
If it has a +Speed nature and you lead in wild battles, you must run every time. You may still switch him in to wild battles.
If it has a neutral nature, no other restrictions.

Enjoy!

@texas, it's about time. You get a completely variable challange. After the first gym use an RNG to generate a number between 1 and 210, that is pokemon according to the platinum sinnoh dex (re-roll if you get garchomp line, a legend, something you already have or something unobtainable). But thats not all, you can earn more chances depending on how long it takes you to beat the first gym, if you beat it on your first try you may roll twice and can pick which mon you want, if on your second you may choose to re-roll but if you do you must take the second mon, if 3rd/4th 1 try only, if 5th-9th, if the mon you roll isn't fully evolved you may not fully evolve it (if it is banned in the op you may re-roll), if tenth or higher you must re-roll until you get an NFE and it can not evolve past that stage (again, if banned re-roll, hope it doesn't take you ten times). Now the moves depend on what you used to defeat the gym, if you used SE STAB this mon can't use stab attacks, if you used SE attacks it can only use 1 stab move, if you used neutral moves (stab or not) it can only use 2 stab moves, and if you used NVE attacks, no restrictions because you probably won't get anything good anyways. Finally I will give you a requirement based on nature, if +atk must have atleast 1 physical attack, if +spatk atleast 1 special attack, if +def/spdef atleast 1 non-damaging move, if +speed atleast 1 stat-up move (unless the poke you get can't learn any, in which case non-damaging is fine), and if neutral, 1 of each, (1phys,1spec,1non,1stat).
Good luck.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I have a feeling that I`m going to hate Sprocket`s challenge.

Don`t forget that you can give specific pokemon with nature/gender/ability restrictions.

Reserved for Texas.

You get another variable challenge. You must catch the second wild pokemon you see after beating Cyrus for the first time. As soon as you see the second pokemon look at the time. Add all the digits and look at the number. If that number is less then 8 the use a random generator to find a random number between 1 and 15. Add that number to your original total. The final number is how many total moves you must have learned when you reach the Elite 4. You can learn no more or no less. Every single move you learn has to be used in a gym, on trainers, or on the leader. If the time is in AM you must solo your rival twice, if the time is in PM you must solo Cyrus and one of the Galactic Comanders (Mars, Saturn etc.). Next use a random number generator to find a number between 1 and 30. Add 200 to that number and you will get one of the routes in Sinnoh. Go to that route and search for a pokemon in grass if possible. The number of letters in that pokemon's name is the amount of letters you should have in two of your moves throughout the game. use a random number genarator to find a random number between 0 and 9. You must learn two TMs with a units digit of that number (ex: #=3, must learn TM 43 and TM 63). Next, order all the types except Normal, Dark, Flying, Dragon, and Poison in alphabetical order. use a RNG to determine one of those types. You must solo the Gym Leader/E4 responsible for that type. If your pokemon conflicts with another challenge, use the 3rd pokemon and then the 4th. Try not to manipulate the time you catch the pokemon.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Okay, Texas, I'm going to give you a fixed Pokemon with a largely Variable challenge.

First, take a Gligar, the first one you encounter. That's the only thing that's fixed.

Next, the nickname. You may either name it Random or ItsARandom.
If you call it Random, then it must be the highest leveled Pokemon at all times between the third & fifth badges.
If you call it ItsARandom, then it must be the highest leveled Pokemon at all times between the sixth & eigth badges.

Next, Nature, Ability & Gender. This determines the moveset in the Hide tag.
Male= Stealth Rock
Female= Attract

Hyper Cutter= Swords Dance
Sand Veil= Sandstorm

Neutral= No restrictions on final two moves.
+Attack= Earthquake
-Attack= Dark Pulse
+Defence= Protect
-Defence= Rest
+Sp. Attack= Sludge Bomb
-Sp. Attack= Rock Slide
+Sp. Defence= Return
-Sp. Defence= Frustration
+Speed= U-Turn
-Speed= X-Scissor

And finally, after getting your Gligar, you must take on the next Pokemon you encounter on Route 206...
  • Geodude: Have it solo 50 Rock Type Pokemon in the game. It must hold an Aspear Berry to fight.
  • Machop: Have it solo 50 Fighting Type Pokemon in the game. It must hold a Leppa Berry to fight.
  • Ponyta: Have it solo every Ponyta & Rapidash you encounter in the game. It must hold a Rawst Berry to fight...
  • Gligar: Have it solo 50 Flying Type Pokemon in the game. It must hold a Chesto Berry to fight.
  • Kricketune: Have it solo 50 Bug Type Pokemon in the game. It must hold a Persim Berry to fight.
  • Zubat: Have it solo 50 Poison type Pokemon in the game. It must hold a Pecha Berry to fight...
As with all Berry Holding Pokemon, if it loses its berry mid-battle, it must switch out. No SRing. Feel free to ignore the Berry restrictions if you think it's too hard.

Have fun.

Oh, only one person yet to PM me with their 9 Pokemon for SPL 2 now.

@neil: Take Timmy the Poliwag. Timmy is constantly getting distracted by the swirling on his stomach. When he is battling, he can only use 3 moves before he gets distracted. After that, you must decide his move using a dice. 1 is move 1, 2 is move 2 etc., 5 is your choice between 1 and 2, 6 is your choice between 3 and 4. To evolve into Poliwhirl you must solo Chuck. After he evolves, he gets even more distracted by the swirling because it switches directions. Now he can only make 2 moves before getting distracted. However, he has better instinct so now 5 is roll again and 6 is your choice. When he evolves again he learns the martial arts (he must evolve into Poliwrath) and stops getting distracted. TO prove that he doesn't get distracted he must solo an E4 member.

DetroitLolcat

Maize and Blue Badge Set 2014-2017
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Sorry for the wait, stuff happened.

Take a Wurmple. To evolve, it must solo another 2 Wurmples. How difficult. Catch it on Route 204 (they're not available at night, so don't catch one at night). Has to be the first Wurmple you see. Four restrictions, one for evolution, one for nature, one for gender, and one for characteristic. When I say Gym Leader pokemon, I mean any pokemon belonging to a GL/E4/Cynthia

First one is determined by evolution.
Silcoon: Must solo Maylene's Meditite
Cascoon: Must solo Maylene's Machoke

Second one is determined by nature:

Hardy, Docile, Serious, Bashful, Quirky: Must solo one of Cynthia's pokemon
Lonely: May never be sent out first when fighting a Trainer
Brave: Must solo a Gym Leader pokemon that is at least 2 levels higher than it.
Adamant: Must not switch out before killing an opponent's pokemon or dying
Naughty: Cannot attack when confused.
Bold: Must be highest level at all times.
Relaxed: Cannot switch out when it's HP is red.
Impish: Must have 3 non-attacking moves, can lessen to 2 after fifth Gym.
Lax: Must not learn a move with a positive speed priority.
Timid: Must switch out when HP is below 1/3. Ignore this if it's your last pokemon
Hasty: Must solo a Gym Leader pokemon in 3 turns or less.
Jolly: Must land the finishing blow on, but cannot solo, two Gym Leader pokemon
Naive: Must kill 2 Gym Leader pokemon that are higher level than it.
Modest: Can never solo a Gym Leader pokemon
Mild: Can never land the finishing blow on a Gym Leader pokemon
Quiet: cannot learn a move that is blocked by Soundproof
Rash: Must know 4 attacking moves, can lessen by one for every 3 Badges you have
Calm: Must never switch out if HP is red
Gentle: Cannot learn a physical move after evolving, must delete ones that you get after evolving.
Sassy: Has to leand the finishing blow on 4 Gym Leader pokemon
Careful: Cannot use a Not Very Effective move

By Gender:
Male: Solo two of Cyrus (last fight) pokemon
Female: Solo one of Bertha's pokemon plus one of Candice's

By Characteristic:

Loves to eat: Must always hold a Berry
Often dozes off: Must know Rest.
Often scatters things: Cannot go to the Move Deleter
Scatters things often: Cannot re-learn a move.
Likes to relax: Cannot be used if one of your pokemon is fainted
Proud of its power: Must lead off every Trainer battle
Likes to thrash about: Cannot switch until it has been out for 3 turns
A little quick tempered: Cannot switch if it is not at full HP
Likes to fight: If it's sent out against a Wild pokemon, it must solo it.
Quick tempered: Cannot switch unless between turns
Sturdy Body: Must survive a Rock move. Somehow.
Capable of taking hits: Must take 5 hits from the same Gym Leader pokemon. Allowed ONE item to complete this with.
Highly persistent: If it switches out of a battle, it must switch back in that same battle
Good endurance: HP must never hit red. If it does, you lose that battle
Good perseverance: HP must hit red against 3 different Gym Leader fights.
Highly curious: Must faint against Cynthia.
Mischievous: Random.org a number between 1-25. You challenge corresponds to the nature challenge (from top to bottom) that corresponds to that number
Thoroughly cunning: Must solo a Gym Leader pokemon from a gym that it is weak to defensively
Often lost in thought: Its moves must be of three different types.
Very finicky: Take the other Gender challenge.
Strong willed: If it takes damage by a pokemon, it must solo it.
Somewhat vain: Must faint against 3 E4 members
Strongly defiant: Cannot be used in 2 E4 fights
Hates to lose: If it faints, it cannot be used against the next Gym Leader/E4 member
Somewhat stubborn: If its HP is not green, it cannot switch
Likes to run: Solo 2 of Aaron's pokemon
Alert to sounds: Solo every Yanma and Yanmega you see
Impetuous and Silly: Solo a Gym Leader Pokemon, but take at least 10 turns. Two items allowed.
Somehat of a clown: Must solo every Drifloon and Drifblim you see.
Quick to flee: Switch out at least once for every battle you send it out in.

Sprocket

P(n) = 1 - (1 - P(1))^n
I have a feeling that I`m going to hate Sprocket`s challenge.
I'm going to be nice and just say, if you get a really really bad matchup because of my variable challenge that is realistically impossible, like for example a Mantyke versus Volkner, you'll get a bye for that gym. But it has to be something god awful like that.

Also there are no evolution restrictions. So theoretically you can evolve a Pokemon from a high Pokedex number to a low Pokedex number, like Mantyke to a Mantine, or a Munchlax to a Snorlax ;)

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Still waiting on lolcat`s reservation.

Also, Sprocket, at the moment its looking like I have to solo Roark with your Starly, which I must drop after doing so. To me that is the epitome of drudginess. So if locat doesn`t give me a starter (not asking for one) could you please alter your challenge thanks. To clarify, you are saying that I could technically get my mon to x levels, beat a gym, rare candy my mon to evolving level and that would count as the encounter?

Sprocket

P(n) = 1 - (1 - P(1))^n
Still waiting on lolcat`s reservation.

Also, Sprocket, at the moment its looking like I have to solo Roark with your Starly, which I must drop after doing so. To me that is the epitome of drudginess. So if locat doesn`t give me a starter (not asking for one) could you please alter your challenge thanks. To clarify, you are saying that I could technically get my mon to x levels, beat a gym, rare candy my mon to evolving level and that would count as the encounter?
I'll go ahead and alter it, since I do agree it's kind of a drudge challenge. Look for an edit in a bit.

Hard Firered Scramble Update

-Pallet Town-
You know the drill. Named myself Fry and my rival Texas. Got DSTRACTION the Timid Charmander, owned Texas on both occasions, got to Pewter City, DSTRACTION evolved against the lone gym trainer.

-Dbj257(Fry) vs Brock-
I Ember, burning his Geodude, then i keep on spamming it till the burn finishes it off. He barely scratched me, out comes Onix, Ember burns again, he misses with bind? Ember + Burn, he binds me, use my 1 allowed Metal Claw and Burn takes it out.

-Mt. Moon-
Got to Mt. Moon, caught ZuZu the Zubat, Astonish flinched wild pokemon 10 times, earning ZuZu the right to evolve. Caught WishOnStar the Clefary, FINALLY!! AND IT’S HOLDING A MOON STONE!

-Cerulean City-
I heal up and head to Nugget bridge to square of with Texas, Beat him and take out NB evolving ZuZu into a Golbat. I head into the grass to find EggTimer the Abra, I hopelessly toss a pokeball and to my surprise I catch it! ON THE FIRST ENCOUNTER! I decide to teach it Thief. And I also teach WishOnStar, Secret Power filling the stab requirement along with sing filling the status requirement. I snag the S.S. Ticket from Bill and head back to Cerulean to bust the rocket grunt and snag the Dig TM. I heal and head for the S.S. Anne so WishOnStar can lv up to learn metronome at lv29. I drop EggTimer at the Day Care and run around a bit and pick it up at Lv15 then a trainer battle later he evolves into Kadabra, learning Confusion.

-Vermilion City-
Heal, snag the vs. seeker and bike voucher and hop aboard the s.s. anne.

-S.S. Anne-
I decimate the trainers and I bet the Brick Break TM (useful for when timmy the poliwag learns martial arts but I dont have him yet). WishOnStar learns Metronome and I evolve it with 1 of my 3 moon stones into Clefable. Now I can train my other teammates and take down Misty. I beat Texas and get the Cut HM. Now with the S.S. Anne gone, I need to metronome a move with WishOnStar the Clefable. (EggTimer learnt Psybeam battling Texas).

-Dbj257(Fry) vs Misty-
I metronomed Psychic (Sabrina’s in for it now). I go straight to Misty since I beat the gym trainers before I got on the S.S. Anne.

WishOnStar ohko’s staryu with secret power and 2hko’s starmie with it, water pulse doesn’t even confuse. I take the Water Pulse TM and pick up my Bike. Now Surge!

-Dbj257(Fry) vs Lt. Surge-
--1st Try--
EggTimer takes out voltorb and surge wastes a super potion. Psybeam = Dead Pikachu. Then in comes Raichu who haxes me out of the game so I restart as eggtimer must solo 5 glp(gym leader pokemon).
--2nd Try--
I get to Raichu no problem but then eggtimer dies cause of my stinginess with parlyz heals.
--3rd Try—
I get to Raichu who gets confused by psybeam and hits itself Lt. Surge uses a Full Heal and I ko with another Psybeam. Woohoo! 2 glp’s left.
-Lavender Town-
After traversing rock tunnel I get here and go beat Texas in Pokemon tower (so easy)
Oh and since I forgot to nickname my pokes upon capture I did that here and headed for Celadon.

-Celadon City-
I buy a water stone for when I get timmy (you can tell I’m eager), now Erika! But first I go get Fly for DSTRACTION (He hasn’t evolved though but he has learnt flamethrower).

-Dbj257(Fry) vs Erika-
Go EggTimer! Psybeam=dead victreebel (1 more glp). DSTRACTION flamethrowers tangela (OHKO of course). EggTimer psybeams vileplume (OHKO OF COURSE! Solo requirements complete for eggtimer!)

-Rocket Game Corner-
This should be easy! While in here DSTRACTION evolved and I taught it Fly (one more move). ZuZu the Golbat wanted to evolve but you know, his evolution being johto and all.
Giovani dead and im gone with my silph scope.

-Pokemon Tower-
While in here Golbat got his flying stab in Air Cutter AND EggTimer got a stab boost in Psychic. Snag the PokeFlute once I’m done here and leave Lavender.

Beat the first Snorlax by Vermilion and once I get the Super Rod I go catch Timmy the Poliwag (OH BOY! THIS WILL BE FUN!) I also catch Galladiatr the Venonat here (I hated this things former challenge, I had to remove the ‘Psychic moves’ part of his challenge cause I said no ‘no good moves’ challenge). Timmy evolves into a Poliwhirl gaining a different challenge.

-Cycling Road-
With Psybeam under its belt this is an easy place to train Galladiatr the Venonat who is ready to evolve.

-Fuchsia Gym-
After a quick stop at the safari zone I jacked up Timmy’s power with surf, strength and brick break. Now Galladiatr the Venonat has to solo all the gym trainers for his long waited evolution and ZuZu has to solo Koga as one of his many solo requirements.
WHY ARE THERE PSYCHICS IN A POISON GYM?! Anyway Galladiatr evolves at lv41 and now….
-Dbj257(Fry) vs Koga-
GO! ZuZu! I basically spam air cutter while he minimizes, sludges etc.
Then I leave one badge richer.

Looks like Sabrina’s Next!

I go teach WishOnStar shadow ball as its ‘move of my choice’.

-Silph Co-
After ascending a plethora of stairs, I beat Texas and then I go for Giovanni, once I’m done with him I take out the fighting dojo and pick up Hitmonlee (Which I wont be using)

-Saffron Gym-
-Dbj257(Fry) vs Sabrina-
GO! WishOnStar! This will clear clefab...i mean wishonstar’s solo requirement and since I have shadow ball (EHEHEH!)
1 SB for Kadabra, 1 SB for Mr. Mime, 2 Secret powers for Venomoth, after some psybeam confusion. Funny story WOS was like on 20-ish HP and to stingy to use a lemonade as I am I survive Alakazam’s Psychic with 1 hp and deliver the shadow ball ohko. Another challenge completed now Poli...Timmy most solo Blaine to evolve(not really I got to chose and chose him)

-Cinnabar Island-
Why is there a FIRE gym in the middle of the ocean, anyway after a LONG surf from pallet town Timmy is rearing to go but the gym is locked, aww he just learnt belly drum.

-Cinnabar Gym-
So I can solo all the gym trainers or solo blaine but for the fun factor I’ll solo the gym trainers and evolve into Poliwrath and solo blaine with jacked up martial arts powers.

-Dbj257(Fry) vs Blaine-
1 surf for Growlithe, ponyta and rapidash, 2 for Arcanine. Concluding the gym solo requirements, now the e4. Timmy must solo one of them(I picked lorelei) and ZuZu must take out a total of 10!

-Dbj257(Fry) vs Giovanni(gym)-
I 1 shotted the whole team with surf, except the nidos who barely survived.

-Dbj257(Fry) vs Texas-
DSTRACTION 2HKO’s Pidgeot with Flamethrower and Timmy takes out Blastoise fighting style, WOS takes out zam with a Shadow Ball and a Secret Power. ZuZu takes out Growlithe easily. Rhyhorn falls to 1 Psychic attack from EggTimer. Exeggcute falls to 2 Thief attacks from EggTimer leaving Galladiatr to be the only one that didn’t taste blood.

-E4 Lorelei-
Timmy B Drums up and starts killin things...nuff said

-E4 Bruno-
ZuZu takes out 2 pokemon on his team, 8 left.

-E4 Agatha-
ZuZu solos her so that’s 3 left.

-E4 Lance-
ZUZU soloed the last 3 pokes and I finished lance off but, since I didn’t buy any revives galladiatr and zuzu were dead

-Dbj257(Fry) vs Texas-
I restarted so much! I cant provide summary on this one.

Hope you’ll excuse those short league battle summaries.

THE END!

And Now the Challenges:

Aditya8081
BJ, you get the amazing stalling Charizard. Nickname him Distraction. He must solo Brock, using Metal claw only once.COMPLETE!

His Moveset:
Toxic (put scratch here until you get Toxic)-Check-
Protect/Fly (put Metal Claw here until you get Protect/Fly)-Check-
Smokescreen (put growl here until you learn Smokescreen)-
Check-
Flamethrower/Ember-
Check-

Iggdrasil

@bjay: You get "ZuZu" the Zubat. It can only learn moves that have a secondary effect (flinch, poison etc.). To evolve, it must activate these move's secondary effect 10 times each -COMPLETE!- , It must solo Koga and 10 Elite Four Pokemon.-Check- Your Trainer's name is "Fry"-COMPLETE! LOL!-.
Galladiatr’
@bjay: Take "EggTimer" the Abra. Its challenge depends on how long it takes you to catch it.If you catch an Abra on your first wild encounter: Must solo 5 Gym Leader Pokemon.-Check-
Fire Blast
@ bj you get Timmy the poliwag. Timmy is constantly getting distracted by the swirling on his stomach. When he is in battle, he can only use 3 moves before he gets distracted. After that, you must decide his move using a dice. 1 is move 1, 2 is move 2 etc., 5 is your choice between 1 and 2, 6 is your choice between 3 and 4. After he evolves, he gets even more distracted by the swirling becuase it switches directions. Now he can only make 2 moves before getting distracted. However, he has better instinct so now 5 is roll again and 6 is your choice. To evolve he must solo all the gym trainers of one gym without going back out or he must solo the 6th, 7th, or 8th gym leader. When he evolves again he learns the martial arts and stops getting distracted. To prove that he doesn't get distracted he must solo an E4 member.-Check-
Dark Ray
So BJ, you want hard do you? Very well. You get a clefairy named "WishOnStar". Unfortuneately wish is an egg move and nothing learns wish pre-E4 in FR so you don't get wish, but what you do get is something completely random, a metronome to decide who you solo challange! Let me explain, you must first teach clefairy metronome, then you must use it until you get a move whose type is the same as an upcoming gym leader/E4 member who you don't have to battle with someone else, if it's a gym leader solo that gym leader, if it's an E4 solo atleast 3 of that E4 members pokemon. Now since you don't want a "no good moves" or "no stab" you get 1 good attack (anything you want) and 1 stab attack under 71 bp, the last move is any non-damaging move you want.
Recap.
-Clefairy named "WishOnStar"
-Use metronome to figure out which gym leader/E4 you must solo.(Sabrina) –Check-
-Moveset must be 1 attack of your choice, 1 stab attack 70 bp or lower, 1 non-damaging move of your choice, and of course the almighty metronome.

(SECRET POWER, SHADOW BALL, SING, METRONOME)
Good luck.

Vratix

-Galladatr the Venonat –Check-
-Must Solo Koga’s gym, but not Koga, to evolve-Check-
-Solo a gym leader or E4 member to earn the right to use psychic moves(rejected)
-When a team mate is in red health must switch in to ‘rescue’

NOW HIT ME WITH MY HARD EMERALD SCRAMBLE!!!!

@bjay
-edit-
Catch a Grimer and name it SwalowALot. It may only know attacking moves that are special in Nature and he must know 3 attacking moves at all times. By the time you challenge Tate and Liza they must all be base power 90 or greater. SwalowALot may only evolve if he solos Rayquaza. He must be used in AT LEAST every other Gym Match and KO at least one pokemon in each match (once you obtain him) that you use him.

Hard emerald? Very well. @bjay, you get a nincada named "Two In One". You must have it solo 1 gym leader minus their main or 1 GLMP and teach it both dig and sandstorm to evolve (not sure when you can get the dig TM but if you can't get it till late game you may evolve at lvl35). If you choose to take shedinja it must keep sandstorm to remind itself that it was once a ground type, and can NOT be used against gym leaders/E4 because it is afraid they will be too strong for it, it must also hold exp share if it is not the highest leveled. If you choose ninjask however, it believes evolution only made it stronger so it must solo 1 gym leader and 3 pokemon in the E4, and you may never teach it baton pass because it doesn't want to help your other pokemon.
The choice is yours, semi-useless exp hog shedinja or sweeping ninjask.
Good luck with whatever you choose.

@Bjay: Take a Taillow named LL Cool J. It must solo Brawly (the coolest Gym Leader) to evolve. It may only evolve immediately after you beat Wattson. As a Swellow, it may only use STAB attacking moves until you win a Master Rank Coolness Contest with it (you must do this). The remaining restrictions depend on the number of Pokeblock you fed it:

0- Must solo two of Juan's Pokemon.
1- Must solo one of Tate & Liza's Pokemon.
2- Must solo thirty Trainers in a rematch.
3- Must complete both 1 and 3.
4- Must complete both 2 and 3.
5- Must complete 1, 2, and 3.
>5- Must complete 1, 2, and 3 without exceeding Level 43.

Good luck!

Bjay. You asking for a hard Emerald challenge reminds me i need to start mine up again after taking a small break.

Grab yourself a Numel, Call it Hot Fuzz.
Your Numel enjoys being Oblivious(Ability) to everything other pokemon tend not to get along with him as he is a Quirky (Nature) character. Deep down he realises nobody gets along with him and tries his hardest to forget this fact, thus he must have Amnesia. Once he has finally forgotten about all your team members disliking him (Getting to +6 against a gym leader) he suddenly evolves into Camerupt. Your team now think that he is hot stuff as he has show his Hidden Power(You must teach it Hidden Power/Secret Power.) He now gets very overconfident as he is oblivious to his flaws (Obviously) until it is drummed into to him by being ko'ed by Juan. Now he strives to be the best and he forgets about everything else and only goes for power so he can only learn moves over 100 BP (He now cant remember why he ever leant Amnesia in the first place and decides that Double Team is a much better move so he must now learn that and succesfully reach +6 Evasion against Sidney and KO the opposing pokemon on the first go or he must solo Agatha).

Recap (Sorry for block of text BJAY :P)

Quirky Numel- Hot Fuzz
Must reach +6 Special Defense against and gym leader to evolve to camerupt.
Now must learn Hidden Power/Seceret Power.
After learning these he only have moves only 100BP.(HP is still required on the moveset.)
Then before the E4 replace Amnesia for Double Team and get to +6 against Sidney and KO the Pokemon its against on the first go or he must solo Agatha.

Enjoy.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
Bjay gets to start with Mudkipz the Mudkip, & it's going to be a long Mudkip...It may not evolve until you solo 5 GLMP with it. Among this, it must solo Watson (Which is possible iirc, it needs to be at least Lv30 & have Mud Sport...). It must also know & keep Bide & use it in every Trainer battle where it makes an appearance (From the moment you get it, of course). On top of this, you may never use a revive. Oh, & it must hold a Pecha Berry to fight from the moment you get one, if it loses it mid battle, you must switch it out, no SRing, once the battle is completed, you must save the game.

Have fun.

Questions

Here's my final team for Emerald:

@Dummy, you get a walrein named "Wannabe UU". 3 of its moves must be the following, hail, rest, toxic, protect, double team, attract, dive, substitute and swagger. The last move is whatever you want.
Good luck. (Dark Ray) No questions whatsoever.

@Dummy007, you get a Torchic. Due to it being a chicken, it believes that it is flying/fire type, and therefore may not use any fighting moves. It must also know and keep at least one flying move. It may not fight in a Gym that specializes in a type that's super affective against flying. It must also Solo two of the following gyms: Lavaridge, Dewford and Fortree. Have Fun! (kingofkongs) Again, no questions.

Dummy, you get any Pokemon you want, but its moveset must contain 3 HMs. However, it must solo a GLMP with the lowest base power HM move you are going to use, as well as two Pokemon in the Pokemon League. (Athenodoros) Does the last sentence mean "solo two Pokemon in the Pokemon League" or "solo two Pokemon in the Pokemon League with the lowest base power HM move it knows"?

Take an Azumarril with the Huge Power ability, it can't use physical attacks with a base power over 60 (60 is ok, 61 is not). If one with Huge Power is not the first Marril that you catch, the Azumarril must land the killing blow on either Solrock or Lunatone belonging to the twin gym leaders (Tate and Lisa). If the first one you catch does have Huge Power, it must at least take part in three gym leader battles. Evolve after defeating team magma at the volcano for the first time (before the 4th gym). I think this will be satisfyingly difficult. (benlarson) I assume by "first Marill you catch" you mean "first Marill you SEE," as Ralts has Trace, allowing me to see my opponent's ability. Since the first one I saw had Thick Fat, I'll take the Tate/Liza solo requiement. Also, can I teach Marill Return since it technically has no base power?

@Dummy: You get my third Flying-type (Doduo) in a row I've given out (bar Mystery Dungeon Scrambles). Therefor, I'll give you a challenge based off the number 3. Here are his restrictions:
- Must learn and keep the third move Doduo can learn, which is Pursuit. okay
-It must be the third Pokemon you send into battle (except when you need the solos). painful, but okay
-It must learn and keep Secret Power (TM43) cool
-It must solo the third Rival battle, as well as the third Pokemon each gym leader after Watson sends out. Two problems, both in the same vein: You can't catch Doduo until you defeat Norman. The third Rival battle is just outside of Mauville, and that leaves two Gym Leaders for whom I can't fulfil that requirement. What should I do?
-May only evolve at Level 33 k
-and lastly, it can only participate in a "boss battle" if it's level is devisable by three. I assume by "it" you mean Doduo, not the boss's Pokemon.

Why, even the amount of challenges is 6! Thats divisable by 3! Isn't 3 a WONDERFUL number?

Random 3 stuff aside, Good Luck, Have Fun! (Iggdrasil)

Emerald, Dummy?

Fine, you get a Ralts called Ninja. It must always be as fast as possible, so it must have at least 5 of the speed boosting Medicine used on it by the E4.

Also, if you see a Skitty/Delcatty, it must be sent into battle. When they attack, Ninja must be faster than them. If it is not faster, it can't be used until the next pokemon center is reached. (Treadshot A1) Piece of cake.

I need a challenge for Pokemon Diamond.

Rules:
~No trading
~No honey tree only
~Whoever names the starter names the trainer
~Whoever names the first non-starter gets to name the rival
~No more than three pokemon of the same type
~Difficulty: Medium

Challenges:
@fire blast, you get a stunky with aftermath named "BowelBlast", to evolve into skuntank aftermath must ko 10 trainer owned pokemon. You must teach it fire blast ASAP and use it atleast once when you solo voklner (didn't I mention you had to solo volkner? no? well I just did). If i'm the first non-starter name your rival "Dummy07".
Good luck.
you get buizel, must keep aqua jet as only water attack and physical attack. use at beginning of every battle. name it speedy.
@Fire Blast, take a Bronzor named Metbot. It must know three attacking moves, and Sunny Day if its ability is Heatproof, or Rain Dance if its ability is Levitate. If it comes with a Metal Coat, it must know one Steel move, the weather move depending on which ability it has, and two attacking moves of any type. You must use the first Bronzor you catch.
@Fire Blast: You get "LAZAH!" the Chimchar. May only use special attacks in battle once it gets Ember. Must learn and keep Fire Blast and Hyper Beam. To evolve, have it solo Malene's Lucario to evolve, then solo your Rival in Canvale City to evolve again.

Good Luck, Have Fun!

EDIT: Name your Trainer "Bob".

Fire Blast gets the rarely issued Carnivine. It must know & keep Ingrain & one other Grass type move, & it must use Ingrain upon entry into a trainer battle.

Have fun with this Pokemon who has sadly been banished to NU for all eternity.

Take a Wingull, and name it Win Gull. It loves to win, and it's made of win, so it has to be used in every Gym battle you don't already have to solo. It wants to win the world, so have it solo either Cyrus (last time) or three of Cynthia's pogeymanz.
I have got all the challenges. I will start soon.

@fire blast, you get a stunky with aftermath named "BowelBlast", to evolve into skuntank aftermath must ko 10 trainer owned pokemon. You must teach it fire blast ASAP and use it atleast once when you solo voklner (didn't I mention you had to solo volkner? no? well I just did). If i'm the first non-starter name your rival "Dummy07".
Good luck.

@Fire Blast, take a Bronzor named Metbot. It must know three attacking moves, and Sunny Day if its ability is Heatproof, or Rain Dance if its ability is Levitate. If it comes with a Metal Coat, it must know one Steel move, the weather move depending on which ability it has, and two attacking moves of any type. You must use the first Bronzor you catch.

@Dummy007: Just skip the whole problem bit, because I'm nice like that :p. And yes, "it" is Dodrio.

@Fire Blast: You get "LAZAH!" the Chimchar. May only use special attacks in battle once it gets Ember. Must learn and keep Fire Blast and Hyper Beam. To evolve, have it solo Malene's Lucario to evolve, then solo your Rival in <incert place where Bryon's gym is here> to evolve again.

Good Luck, Have Fun!

EDIT: Name your Trainer "Bob".

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
Fire Blast gets the rarely issued Carnivine. It must know & keep Ingrain & one other Grass type move, & it must use Ingrain upon entry into a trainer battle. Oh, your rival's name is Idiot by the way.

Have fun with this Pokemon who has sadly been banished to NU for all eternity.

EDIT: 666th post, lol.

DetroitLolcat

Maize and Blue Badge Set 2014-2017
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Take a Wingull, and name it Win Gull. It loves to win, and it's made of win, so it has to be used in every Gym battle you don't already have to solo. It wants to win the world, so have it solo either Cyrus (last time) or three of Cynthia's pogeymanz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)