Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
can makuhita battle wild pokemon? otherwise it will be extremely difficult to raise as it cannot learn a special move until surf, which will be after the 5th gym...
fine how about it can only fight one pokemon per trainer bar gym and rival. or whatever's special in gen 3 whatever floats your boat

Gonna take a scramble for SS. Try to keep it HG SS gen, but there is one poke ima trade for.
No starters. THe peron who gives me buizel gets to give a trainer challenge.Hard mode.
NN's Required!
Trainer Challenge - Only use each pokecenter 3 times
1.)FireBlast - your buizel is very homesick because he has been taken away from his home in Sinnoh. Also the rest if the party does not like him because he is different. So buizel cannot battle in any imprtant battles (rival, gym, TR). To evolve he must battle 10 pokemon from Sinnoh or pokemon that have an evolution in Sinnoh. After doing so he gains enough confidence to battle regularly. Now the party accepts him so he must solo 2 gym leaders, and one e4 member.NN it JohtoSux
2.)Dexington@Breloom, you ninja'd me. So you get the most Ninja Pokemon I can think of, Scyther. Name him Ninja. He may only know moves involving something you can do with swords (ie slash, cut, night slash, swords dance, etc...)
3.)Dark Ray @ breloom, dexington gave you the pokemon I was going to, so i'll give you a lanturn. Name it "Dexington". The only attacks it can use are surf and discharge, non-damaging moves are fine, you may also teach it other HMs/TMs provided you don't use them in battle. Use it in all double battles. Solo jasmine to evolve.
Good luck.
4.)DetroitLolcat - Take a Spearow, name it "Warrior". No restrictions on moves or soloing, but if it faints, it cannot be used until after the next Gym. For example, it it faints between Bugsy and Whitney it cannot be used again until after Whitney. If it faints during a Gym Battle it cannot be used until after that Gym. You may not use items on it during battle.
5.)Blamon123@breloom of steel you get HOARDER the Swinub. It can only evolve to Piloswine when it recycles (the move) 5 items or thiefs 3 items (it counts in double battles hint hint) and evolve into mamoswine after it does the one you didn't do before. it must keep these two moves plus one status and one stab. it must always hold an item to battle
6.)Screwdriver @Breloom of Steel you have a Skarmory. It's wings are made of steel so it struggles with flying so the only flying type move it knows is Roost. It must also know steelwing. It is jealous of it's flying cousins so it must be used against every bird pokemon you see. NN - Steelwing

@Screwdriver, I will give you a Voltorb, name it Soundwave. It must always know Swagger and Screech and solo at least one Gym Leader pokemon using only those two moves.

@Breloom, you ninja'd me. So you get the most Ninja Pokemon I can think of, Scyther. Name him Ninja. He may only know moves involving something you can do with swords (ie slash, cut, night slash, swords dance, etc...)

@Screwdriver, I will give you a Voltorb, name it Soundwave. It must always know Swagger and Screech and solo at least one Gym Leader pokemon using only those two moves.

@Breloom, you ninja'd me. So you get the most Ninja Pokemon I can think of, Scyther. Name him Ninja. He may only know moves involving something you can do with swords (ie slash, cut, night slash, swords dance, etc...)
Accepted

DetroitLolcat

Maize and Blue Badge Set 2014-2017
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Take a Spearow, name it "Warrior". No restrictions on moves or soloing, but if it faints, it cannot be used until after the next Gym. For example, it it faints between Bugsy and Whitney it cannot be used again until after Whitney. If it faints during a Gym Battle it cannot be used until after that Gym. You may not use items on it during battle.

@breloom, dexington gave you the pokemon I was going to, so i'll give you a lanturn. Name it "Dexington". The only attacks it can use are surf and discharge, non-damaging moves are fine, you may also teach it other HMs/TMs provided you don't use them in battle. Use it in all double battles. Solo jasmine to evolve.
Good luck.

@breloom of steel you get HOARDER the Swinub. It can only evolve to Piloswine when it recycles (the move) 5 items or thiefs 3 items (it counts in double battles hint hint) and evolve into mamoswine after it does the one you didn't do before. it must keep these two moves plus one status and one stab. it must always hold an item to battle.

@screwdriver: Take a Poochyeana. He is very curious so he must always be the lead pokemon on routes. He also must solo every Kanto or Johto pokemon he sees because he has not seen them before and is intrestesd by them. To evolve you must solo a gym leader. After evolving Mightyeana becomes very mean. He must kill every pokemon he sees. Also he must solo your rival and an e4 member.

@breloom: your buizel is very homesick because he has been taken away from his home in Sinnoh. Also the rest if the party does not like him because he is different. So buizel cannot battle in any imprtant battles (rival, gym, TR). To evolve he must battle 10 pokemon from Sinnoh or pokemon that have an evolution in Sinnoh. After doing so he gains enough confidence to battle regularly. Now the party accepts him so he must solo 2 gym leaders, and one e4 member

Rowan

The professor?
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
@Breloom of Steel you have a Skarmory. It's wings are made of steel so it struggles with flying so the only flying type move it knows is Roost. It must also know steelwing. It is jealous of it's flying cousins so it must be used against every bird pokemon you see.

DetroitLolcat

Maize and Blue Badge Set 2014-2017
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Nah, we have a social group plus you can just link to your previous updates in your current update. Like how Its A Random does it.

I need a Diamond Scramble.Hard Mode.
I need Nicknames.I need a trainer Challenge.I need 6 pokes. I need a trainer name
Trainer challenge: No buying items ever (unless you need to for a TM challenge, I didn't read them at all)

Trainer name: Dex
1.)From Galladiator -
Take "Twiggy" the female Turtwig. It is obsessed with beauty, so it must learn at least two moves that are Beauty moves in Super Contests. Also, it may never learn Earthquake. To become Grotle, solo Gardenia. To become Torterra, solo Fantina. NOTE: Twiggy must have the two Beauty moves before Dialga.

Recap
Nickname FightinFire
Only use scratch until it gets fire move/third pokemon in party
Only fight fellow fire-types using fire moves
After burn delete all fire moves and never use again
Only evolve after above have been fulfilled
Solo Cynthia
2.)From aditya801 -
@Breloom, you get Art the Rampardos. This Rampardos has devoted himself to the arts. He loves to Polish rocks, and shows it off to the world. He must learn the art of Rock Polishing ASAP and use it in every battle inside a building. He meditates on his actions, so as to increase his Zen (Headbutt). He must use this move to KO 3 E4 pokemon.
He hates Volkner's aloof attitude and must solo over half of his pokemon to show how annoying he is. However, the shocking battle leaves a permanent mark, and so now, Art must use Thunderbolt in every battle he is in at least once. If he does not, he must rock polish to +6 immediately before doing anything else.
The last move is up to your choice. He must solo Candice
3.)From Its a Random - Okay, BreloomOfSteel, take a no evolution Starly, name it Bird & have it know a moveset of Quick Attack, Endeavour, Brave Bird, & Fly before your battle with Dialga. Have it solo Gardenia at a level no higher than 15 when attempting the solo, Maylene at a level no higher than 31 when attempting the solo (*cough*Double Team*cough*), & one of Volkner's Pokemon (*cough*Ambipom*cough*).
4.)From Screwdriver -
You get Buggy the Drapion. It is a bit miffed at losing it's bug type when it evolved so it refuses to use Dark types moves at all. It also cannot use attacking moves that aren't bug type until it solo's your rivals Staraptor( must be staraptor, not staravia) To prove it is the ultimate bug, it must solo Aaron
5.)From Carbon -
@Breloom;

Aight, listen up. You're getting an Umbreon called Thuggin who is the biggest hipster around. He's big on rap battles too, so give him Taunt and Swagger. Whenever Umbreon faces a Pokemon that has Poison, Dark, Ghost, Psychic, Steel, Ground, or Fighting typing as any of their types, he must use both Swagger and Taunt on them.

Swagger can be found in the Pokemon Mansion, while Taunt is found on Route 211.

If a pokemon with one of the above typings faints your Umbreon his pride becomes hurt and he must use Taunt on the next five pokemon he sees and then defeat them, regardless of typing.

(I apologize if anybody found the above post stereotypical or offensive. It was all in good humor, I promise.)

6.)From Dark Ray - @breloom, you get "No U" the staryu. No U hates the letter U, so it refuses to use any moves with a U in the name (english names only). Additionally, it refuses to use any items with a U in the name. Eventually it finds a trainer with a U in his name, Lucian, and decides to solo him. You may evolve any time after wake.
Good luck

No trading cept for Staryu

you get FightinFire the Chimchar. It can only face fire pokemon after you get your third pokemon and only use fire type moves against them. before then scratch must be its only move. after something gets burned it realises that fighting fire with fire is not the way to go so after it burns something or it gets burned, delete all fire moves and replace with whatever moves you want. it must evolve after doing so. For fun let's solo cynthia.

Recap
Nickname FightinFire
Only use scratch until it gets fire move/third pokemon in party
Only fight fellow fire-types using fire moves
After burn delete all fire moves and never use again
Only evolve after above have been fulfilled
Solo Cynthia

to clarify, he can only fight fires or can he only fight fires WITH fire type moves.Also, when i delete all his moves, can i add ANOTHER fire type move, or can he not learn fire moves

@breloom, you get "No U" the staryu. No U hates the letter U, so it refuses to use any moves with a U in the name (english names only). Additionally, it refuses to use any items with a U in the name. Eventually it finds a trainer with a U in his name, Lucian, and decides to solo him. You may evolve any time after wake.
Good luck.

@Breloom, you get Art the Rampardos. This Rampardos has devoted himself to the arts. He loves to Polish rocks, and shows it off to the world. He must learn the art of Rock Polishing ASAP and use it in every battle inside a building. He meditates on his actions, so as to increase his Zen (Headbutt). He must use this move to KO 3 E4 pokemon.
He hates Volkner's aloof attitude and must solo over half of his pokemon to show how annoying he is. However, the shocking battle leaves a permanent mark, and so now, Art must use Thunderbolt in every battle he is in at least once. If he does not, he must rock polish to +6 immediately before doing anything else.
The last move is up to your choice. He must solo Candice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)