Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since I have Eevee in my name, I'll give you exactly that!! This will be a VARIABLE challenge depending on which you choose. lets start this.
If you choose not to evolve it: Solo 2 Gym Leaders.
If you choose to evolve to Flareon: Must learn Fire Blast and Flamethrower. Solo all trainers (including Gym Leader) in Viridian Gym.
If you choose to evolve to Jolteon: Must use Flash every battle. Solo Sabrina and Erika.
If you choose to evolve to Vaporeon: Must stall with Toxic (toxic damage must kill) Erika's Tangela, 2 of Champion's Pokemon.

Have Fun!!

@Texas, your starter is a Squirtle named Lil' Turt. For every 2 gym badges you have, Lil' Turt must know a TM move that isn't a TM or HM move in 3rd-5th gen.

@texas, catch an ekans and name it "Tekcor". Solo 10 rocket grunts to evolve. Also, if you dont pick flareon solo 1 of giovannis pokemon, and if you do pick flareon solo 1 of the champions pokemon.
Good luck.

@Texas
okay: Bring WolliPag the Poliwag. It may not evolve into Poliwhirl until it solos any Gym Leader Pokemon.
It may not evolve into Poliwrath until it knows Psychic. It must know Surf when you challenge the Elite 4 but it may not know Surf if Lil'Turt also knows Surf.
As a Poliwrath: WolliPag must solo Bruno.

1. Raticate, Maine Coon. Can only know default and tooth based moves.
2. Houndoom, Ragdoll. Can't know a fire and dark move at the same time. 3. Pinser, Dragon Li. Can only know moves he could have learnt in the first 2 generations.
4. Meowth, Jaguarundi. Catch the first meowth i find. Can only use moves boosted by technician.
5. Totodile, Osceolot. Must KO every trainer Pokemon the is reptilian, or name starts with 'A' or 'G'
6. Crobat, Abyssnian. Must be my 3rd backup (9th slot). Must always hold a cheri berry and must switch out if it loses it's cheri berry mid battle.
7. Honchkrow, Black Cat. If it has Insomnia, it must solo Erika. If it has Super Luck, it can only use moves with less than 100 accuracy.
8. Pidgeot, Pussy. Pidgey must always have a berry and must be fed every berry i have. Can evolve into Pidgeotto after soloing falkner. Pidgeotto can't eat or hold a berry. Can only have stab'd flying moves. Evolve to Pidgeot after beating 50 trainer Pokemon and 5 Gym Leader Pokemon. Can't have two attacks the same type. Must delete all but one flying attacks. At lv.60 he must always have a berry. Must solo Red's Charizard.
9. Raichu, Infinity. Can't know more than one move of each type.
10. Ditto, --. Must always hold a Choice Scarf and have a neutral nature.
11.Slowpoke is the epitome of Americans, as it is lazy, slow, and rather unintelligent. Its final moveset must be:

Laziness: Rest / Slack Off
Slowness: Yawn / Rain Dance (because rain is depressing to Americans)
Fatness: Substitute / Light Screen (TV, get it? hahaha)
Stupidity: Amnesia / Attract (because the only Americans who consistently attract other people are on street corners)

You may have noticed that this entire movepool consists of status moves. Now, as much as Americans care about status, they care more about power. As such, you may replace one move up there for every three Gym Trainers Slowpoke solos. However, every new move you use must have 120 or higher base power (including STAB), and it may not apply this cop-out until it knows (simultaneously) one move each from two of the above categories. It may not evolve until it has learned one move from each category at some point. Name it Green Day (or Housecat, if you want a cat name, because many Americans own housecats).

Still need ONE MORE. Soul silver, not too hard.

if Lil'Turt can't know Surf than Poliwag can and you can catch Poliwag as soon as you get a Good or Super Rod; both of which are obtainable prior to Surf.

obsidian did you miss mine? fine since you skipped it you get FLINCH the Ambipom
Must hold razor fang. every time it flinches something it has to switch out since it gets scared or something. keep tickle forever.
(in case you're gonna say that you can't get one again you get it from headbutt trees)

i don't know why you said you can't get caterpie in soulsilver, my butterfree was my second mvp to my houndoom in my first run.
Anyways you can't really just deny pokemon not in the spirit of the scramble. if you want i'll change it to level it one level above 40 for everything it ohko's, no more no less. (by the way you get caterpie in bug-catching contests)

biggie

champ
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Alright.. i'm still doing my Emerald scramble but since i've really gotten into playing the 1st Gen games, i'm going to ask for a Pokemon Red scramble. That's the ORIGINAL Pokemon Red, not Fire Red. My rules are simple: No trading, no needlessly difficult 'mons. Let's go!

@BiGGiE
Take Lawnmower the Silph Lapras. It may not know Surf, Ice Beam or Blizzard. It must always be within 4 levels of your highest leveled team member.

DetroitLolcat

Maize and Blue Badge Set 2014-2017
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Take a Grimer, name it remirG. It may not know Sludge, Body Slam, Screech, Mega Drain, or Explosion. You may rename it after evolving. You have a choice for your next restriction:
1. Have it solo every Pokemon in the game
2. Do not have it solo every Pokemon in the game.

Original Red? Cool, take a Poliwag. It cannot learn any non-attacking moves. It must solo Sabrina's gym and two of Agatha's Pokemon.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Well I`m feeling uninspirwd right now but since I`ve queued up almost everything else I`ll queue my Red Challenge.
-THIS IS A NORMAL CHALLENGE
-I`VE HAD ENOUGH OF REDICULOUS CHALLENGES
-THIS ISNT THE HARDEST SCRAMBLE EVER
-Now that thats out of the way just give me normal challenges, no stupid shit.
Nothing hard, eh? I'll make things easy for you. Take a Nidoking & name it King Odin. It must be the highest leveled Pokemon at all times & must know all TM's from Celadon City onwards. From the moment you get him, he must solo a combined total of 15 Gym Leader/E4 Pokemon.

Have fun with this MVP material Pokemon.
Take an Spearow. Since you are taking a hiatus from your ridiculous challenges, name Spearow, "Hiatus'. After beating a Gym of your choosing, deposit Hiatus in the box. You may not take it out until you beat two more Gyms. For example, if you place it in after Brock you cannot take it out until after Lt. Surge.
Since I have Eevee in my name, I'll give you exactly that!! This will be a VARIABLE challenge depending on which you choose. lets start this.
If you choose not to evolve it: Solo 2 Gym Leaders.
If you choose to evolve to Flareon: Must learn Fire Blast and Flamethrower. Solo all trainers (including Gym Leader) in Viridian Gym.
If you choose to evolve to Jolteon: Must use Flash every battle. Solo Sabrina and Erika.
If you choose to evolve to Vaporeon: Must stall with Toxic (toxic damage must kill) Erika's Tangela, 2 of Champion's Pokemon.

Have Fun!!
@Texas, your starter is a Squirtle named Lil' Turt. For every 2 gym badges you have, Lil' Turt must know a TM move that isn't a TM or HM move in 3rd-5th gen.
@texas, catch an ekans and name it "Tekcor". Solo 10 rocket grunts to evolve. Also, if you dont pick flareon solo 1 of giovannis pokemon, and if you do pick flareon solo 1 of the champions pokemon.
Good luck.
@Texas
okay: Bring WolliPag the Poliwag. It may not evolve into Poliwhirl until it solos any Gym Leader Pokemon.
It may not evolve into Poliwrath until it knows Psychic. It must know Surf when you challenge the Elite 4 but it may not know Surf if Lil'Turt also knows Surf.
As a Poliwrath: WolliPag must solo Bruno.
This is my Red challenge for sig purposes.

Texas Cloverleaf

is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Alright, obviously this is a double post but it is a double post with a purpose. In tangent to my current Scramble (see above post) I am queueing up not 1, not 2 but three Scrambles. Thes will be my Emerald, LeafGreen, and Platinum Payback Scrambles.

In the spirit of a Payback Scramble you are to give me challenges that I have given other people before. Make sure to quote the post or the challenge will be rejected.
You may give me up three challenges, one for each Scramble.
You may not give me RAEP the Gyarados or a Miltank. The reason being that I have been given those challenges before.
Try not to post reserved for Texas as I don`t want to have that misinterpreted. As such if you reserve you may only reserve for one Scramble.
I will require starters.
Feel free to look a long way back in the thread. I believe that my first post in this thread was some where around page 37 so you have a lot of choice.
Make sure you read the rules.
If you want to give challenges for all three I would suggest posting one challenge and editing your post later as I will multi-quote the posts later in chronological order.

Emerald
Originally Posted by Fat Texas Cloverleaf http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3201093/lpost3201093

Evil X, take whatever you want. It can never use STABvmoves and must solo Drake. Choose wisely.
Originally Posted by Fat Texas Cloverleaf http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3226573/lpost3226573

Reposting an old challenge for your Sceptile from my Hard Emerald Scramble.
It will annoy the heck out of you until Tate and Liza. Also disregard My name and the NN if you want.

Texas Cloverleaf, your starter is Treecko. Nickname it Chikorita, just to be sadistic. In a Gym Leader or Elite Four battle, it must be lower level than the Pokemon it is fighting or it cannot be used in combat. It must always know *edit* exactly one Grass-type move, but cannot learn Solar Beam.

Originally Posted by Fat Texas Cloverleaf
lolcat take an all special gyarados. have it slol phoebe.

Originally Posted by Fat Texas Cloverleaf http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3147570/lpost3147570

Take a Camerupt. it must know Eruption and Sunny Day before the E4 and must solo Sidney

Originally Posted by Fat Texas Cloverleaf http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3119387/lpost3119387

Take a Walrein. It must know Hail, Substitute and Protect and stall out three pokemon blonging to different Elite Four members using only the above moves.
Originally Posted by Fat Texas Cloverleaf http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2911902/lpost2911902

Vikingraider: Take a Shroomish that knows Spore. Evolve it before the Elite 4.

Emerald payback for Sig purposes.

Texas Cloverleaf

Alright, obviously this is a double post but it is a double post with a purpose. In tangent to my current Scramble (see above post) I am queueing up not 1, not 2 but three Scrambles. Thes will be my Emerald, LeafGreen, and Platinum Payback Scrambles.

In the spirit of a Payback Scramble you are to give me challenges that I have given other people before. Make sure to quote the post or the challenge will be rejected.
You may not give me RAEP the Gyarados or a Miltank. The reason being that I have been given those challenges before.
Try not to post reserved for Texas as I don`t want to have that misinterpreted. As such if you reserve you may only reserve for one Scramble.
I will require starters.
Feel free to look a long way back in the thread. I believe that my first post in this thread was some where around page 37 so you have a lot of choice.
If you want to give challenges for all three I would suggest posting one challenge and editing your post later as I will multi-quote the posts later in chronological order.

FireRed
Originally Posted by Fat Texas Cloverleaf http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3130774/lpost3130774

Take a Koffing. Its moveset mist contain three non-damaging moves. If the remaining move is Special, it must always be your lowest levelled team member. If its remaining move is Physical, it must solo one of Sabrina`s Pokemon and three of her gym trainers. If its remaining move is support, do what you want with it. Anyway you go, it must solo Giovanni to evolve. Name it choking.

Final restriction. It must solo Lance`s Dragonite, as a Weezing.

Originally Posted by Fat Texas Cloverleaf http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3187841/lpost3187841

auramaster, take a Horsea. Evolve it to Seadra by soloing every trainer between Fuschia and Cinnabar with only Water moves. At that point, it may no longer learn Water moves. Solo Bruno. Also, don't learn Ice Beam.

If you don't evolve it, solo Lance instead of Bruno.

Originally Posted by Fat Texas Cloverleaf
Jukapoke,trade in a Bulbasaur. In order for this Bulbasaur to fight it must always have 2 powder moves. If you choose to evolve it to Ivysaur it must solo Koga but if you evolve it to Venusaur it must solo Lance.
Originally Posted by Fat Texas Cloverleaf http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2831182/lpost2831182

Dummy 007 take a Growlithe named Raphael that cannot learn any physical attacks or fire attacks to evolve.

I'm just waiting for someone to take a HARD Scramble challenge (hehe).

Originally Posted by Fat Texas Cloverleaf http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3185506/lpost3185506

All Special Gyarados, can't learn Thunder if you teach it Surf, can't learn Blizzard if you teach it Waterfall.

Originally Posted by Fat Texas Cloverleaf http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3134182/lpost3134182

Sprocket, if you don`t mind me giving you a second mon, I give you a Drowzee named Dreamz. It must know Hypnosis, Dream Eater and Nightmare (if possible) ASAP. if you can`t teach it Nightmare have it know Skill Swap instead.

BTW, Nightmare is an XD tutor move. I don`t know if you can get it in FR/LG.

FireRed payback for sig purposes.

Texas Cloverleaf

I will require starters.

Platinum
Take a Turtwig. It must know Substitute, Leech Seed, and Synthesis.
Fianl move is determined as follows:
+Atk=Razor Leaf
+Def=Curse
+SAtk=Wood Hammer
+SDef=Absorb
+Spd=Giga impact
Neutral=Anything but no SRing.

Lightsabre, not sure what he's using but I will give him a Drifloon. In oder to evolve into Drifbilm it must solo any gym leader and KO the final member of the team with a full power Spit Up, it must know all three moves during the battle. After evolving you may delete one of the three moves (pick Stockpile!!) but must now solo Giratina and any Galactic Admin.

You get a Gligar it must know Swords Dance, Agility, Baton Pass and a non-STAB move of your choice. It must solo Candace to evolve.

detroitlolcat: take a Gyarados. it may not know Waterfall, Surf, Thunder, Fire Blast, Blizzard, Earthquake, Strangth, Return, Flail, Dragon Dance

Alright Vratix, sorry for the late reply (School), so instead you get a...
Skorupi! Call it Texas and because it is from Texas it must always know Sunny Day and Turd Floater (I mean Rain Dance). In order to evolve, this Skorupi must either hit 5 gym leader pokemon for super efeective damage using Natural Gift OR set up to +6 in every stat against a G.L.M.P. using Acupressure.

And Platinum Payback for sig purposes.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
BiGGiE, start with Powder the Bulbasaur. It must know & keep Sleep Powder & PoisonPowder. It may never be the lowest leveled Pokemon on your team.

Have fun.

Lol time for a weird HG SS Scramble(I completed my HG and beat E4 in MY SS. Im grinding my ralts from texas atm >.>)
Its a payback version. But using ITS_A_RANDOMS challenges

@Texas, take that ralts you gave me for ur emerald

biggie

champ
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Alright.. so my team is set.

Powder the Bulbasaur. Must always have Sleep Power and Poison Powder and can never be the lowest leveled member of the team. (Random)

UGLEE the Golbat. Must learn and keep Astonish. Land the finishing blow on one GLMP with Astonish. (blamon)

SinglePost the Pidgey. Can never use the same move twice in a row. (Dark Ray)

Lawnmower the Silph Lapras. Can never learn Surf, Blizzard or Ice Beam. Must be within 4 levels of highest leveled team member. (Vratix)

remirG the Grimer. Can never learn Sludge, Body Slam, Screech, Mega Drain, or Explosion. May rename after evolving. Will not be soloing every pokemon. (Detroit)

Poliwag. Can't learn any non-attacking moves. Must solo Sabrina's gym and two of Agatha's pokemon. (Qwerty)

Alright, seems good. Thanks guys!

Scramble challenge please!

Hi I would like an easy scramble challenge as it is my first attempt at one. For now onto the rules:

•This is a pearl challenge, only pokemon from pearl or diamond.
•I can refuse any challenge set if it is too hard or mean.
•One.person needs to pick me a starter. It can be any pokemon from pearl.
• No legendaries please.

So yeah, please give me some pokèmon please.

Your starter is pimpin the Sneasle. Cannot evolve. Only use 3 moveslots. Solo Candice to show your the strongest. That is all. NVM, also, must be the highest lvled member of your team at all times, and participate in atleast 2 E4 Battles

@shuckle, catch yourself a glameow and name it "AnnoyinCat". You must use the move relearner in pastoria to reteach it fakeout and use fakeout the first turn glameow is sent out unless the opponent is a ghost. The other moves must be 1 attack of your choice, 1 non-damaging move of your choice and assist. Solo 1 gym leader pokemon to evolve and solo 2 pokemon in the E4.
Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 11)