Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Went back and saw the Sewaddle...
a) I consider that a stupid challenge.
b) I and others have more than enough tenure here to reject challenges if they are bad/we despise them. I won`t allow some noob to tell me the rules to a thread whose greatness I helped foster (I imagine I know the rules after doing 15+ challenges at any rate).

If you`ve been here a long time ignore b, you`ve heard it all before.

Alright, so I've got 4 mons so far, and this is looking like a predominantly poison run.

Bulbasaur with nothing special

Team Rocket's Meowth, that knows Bite, Scratch, and Fury Swipes, needs to participate in every battle against Team Rocket, and must Solo Giovanni all three times, and may evolve after defeating him at Silph Co.

Bob the Nidoqueen that has to solo all Nidomons and cannot learn any STAB moves, and can't evolve into Nidoqueen until she solo's all of Koga's gym.

Koffing that always has 2 gas attacks, never use a direct attack on a TR mon, and to evolve must solo all of Blaine's gym trainers and one of Blaine's mons.

On question about the Koffing though: by direct attack do you mean moves like tackle, or all damaging moves?

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Exactly Texas, I consider that challenge stupid myself. Seriously, if you're going to issue a challenge to someone, take into account what other Pokemon have been given & try to make it reasonable. Thank you.

Also, Texas, hope you enjoy my Panpour (And have fun against Elesa...-_-)

Went back and saw the Sewaddle...
a) I consider that a stupid challenge.
b) I and others have more than enough tenure here to reject challenges if they are bad/we despise them. I won`t allow some noob to tell me the rules to a thread whose greatness I helped foster (I imagine I know the rules after doing 15+ challenges at any rate).

If you`ve been here a long time ignore b, you`ve heard it all before.
I agree. You guys onless the asked wants crazy hard, don't give out a challenge you wouldn't do.

P.S enjoy Pyro Tex

EDIT: So many posts in one day O_o I got mixed up, ignore this post, unless I edit in a Pokemon for Emil.

Double EDIT: @Emil, take a Magnemite named Magnetic. It can only know level up moves, and if it evolves into Magneton, it must know and keep Tri Attack.

jas61292

used substitute
is a Community Contributoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Koffing that always has 2 gas attacks, never use a direct attack on a TR mon, and to evolve must solo all of Blaine's gym trainers and one of Blaine's mons.

On question about the Koffing though: by direct attack do you mean moves like tackle, or all damaging moves?
I meant any damaging moves. Status ones are fine though. But as I said, with the exception of Giovanni and post game Sevii Islands, you probably won't get a Koffing until after most TR members are beaten anyways.

DetroitLolcat

Maize and Blue Badge Set 2014-2017
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
@ Emil:

As you might know, I've missed that past "way too many" Scrambles, but I'm finally getting to post a challenge. This challenge will be designed after me, as I'm an arrogant bastard and proud of it!

Obviously, I've been really slow in my challenge posting, so you will be getting a Slowpoke. This Slowpoke will have to have a -Speed nature, so soft reset for one. Name is D. Lolcat.

This Slowpoke is extra-slow, and never really gets to battles in time for most of the fight, so it can only attack the last two Pokemon belonging to a Trainer, unless it is your last pokemon remaining. This Slowpoke is also slow to evolve, meaning that it has to be the last pokemon to evolve on your team. It can evolve whenever you want, but after it evolves, no other pokemon may. It must be the slowest Pokemon in existence, so it has to slowlo (solo) any Pokemon with a base Speed less than or equal to 30 in Kanto. Those pokemon are:
Metapod, Jigglypuff, Oddish, Paras, Parasect, Geodude, Slowpoke, Slowbro, Grimer, Lickitung, Rhyhorn, Snorlax. Also, it has to be slower than every other pokemon it meets, so you have to move tutor it the move Curse, which slows it even more!

Congratulations, O Slow Bro!

Recap:

-Take a Slowpoke, has to be a -Speed nature.
-Name it D. Lolcat.
-Can only attack the last two pokemon belonging to a Trainer, unless Slowpoke is the last Pokemon.
-Has to be the last pokemon to evolve on your team
-Has to solo every Metapod, Jigglypuff, Oddish, Paras, Parasect, Geodude, Slowpoke, Slowbro, Grimer, Lickitung, Rhyhorn, and Snorlax you see
-Tutor it the move Curse

Pimp Gangster, you get a double challenge.

Take Plus and Minus, the Plusle and Minun twins. They always alternate battles, so if Minus is in one, Plus fights the next, and vice versa. You can never use both in the same battle, but you may send out the other to revive the first (so if Minus faints in its battle, you can send out Plus, but only to revive Minus). When you get to the E4, whoever's turn it is to fight has to solo the first E4 member, and the other must solo the second E4 member. Enjoy.
@ pimpgangster:

insane huh?
then get Tech the shroomish that can only know status moves and moves of 60 base power or less and has to solo the entire flying gym with no items to evolve...
if you fail in your first try you have to soft reset and gain 1 level in the wild before you can try again...
still as a breloom its movepool must be dynamicpunch/mind reader/leech seed and a filler of your choice that can't be attacking move and has to solo the dragon e4 using only mind reader and dynamic punch...
if you run out of dynamicpunch pp you have to stall out drake using leech seed...
note:you can use items this time around...

if you don't find it insane and want something harder just tell me and i will modify it with something else...
Ooh, insane =D

Take a Treecko called PoundIt. It likes to pound it, so its only attacking move the whole game can be Pound. It faces up to creepy shit, so it must solo all ghost-types it sees. Have fun

EDIT: Pimpgangster, where did the credit for my avatar go?
@every challenge all of them require me to solo E4

Plus and Minus must alternate, Tech does Drake, and Poundit does Pheobe.
how am i to go about this?

I''d say just give Sidney to Plusle and Glacia to Minun, or vise versa, ignoring the alternating thing, since it should still probably work. But I didn't issue the challenge.

I have a problem. I need to use sub gyarados and sub tortera but there is only one sub tm and I cant trade Do I change my last pokemon I got (tortera) or what?

I'mma repost my request, since I only ended up with three Pokemon when I put it through two pages ago:

Alright guys, all this challenge-giving is making me want to try another Scramble for myself. I'll do it on LeafGreen.

~I can't trade
~I don't want any starters, but I'd like to have at least two Pokemon before Mt. Moon.
~Please please please flex your creative muscles. I'm not going to take any monotype movesets or things that can't fully evolve, unless you make them really good challenges. The crazier the better.

Do your worst.
Here's what I've got so far:

Get a Porygon when you get to Celedon. Name it Blaster, after my Porygon. now Blaster loves sharp objects, and it wants to be one itself, so it must always have Sharpen once it learns it. And it hates it when all that sharpening goes to waste, so it must also always have at least 1 Physical attack. However, upon becoming stronger, it will realize that its true passion is Electricity. Specifically Zap Cannon, so it can forget Sharpen for this move. But before it gets that far, it must prove its Sharpening skills by soloing Koga.
I give you Salamence the gyarados. His father was a Salamence and he wants to be one. He must learn at least 2 dragon moves and cannot have a water move. Other Dragons laugh at him so Salamence must solo every dragon and use dragon moves against them. Salamence thinks ice and dragon is super evictive so if he is hit by one, you must let the ice/dragon user beat him.
Assuming you need more pokemon, you get Woobat the Zubat. It thinks it's a Woobat, so it only learns moves Woobat learns, runs from any battles with Ghosts or Bugs, and must KO any Poison or Fighting Types.

okay mr br kill (?), you must get a chingling before Eterna Gym (it is possible) call it Noisy and it must always have wrap. once you find the grip claw, it must always hold it.it can only evolve at level 32. when it evolves, you must give it double edge at 33.
good luck

@ Texas

Take a Purrloin. Name it Rebecca or R. Black. It must always be the highest levelled member of your team, it must learn Round (troll) ASAP, it can never evolve and for every time it faints it must solo an elite 4's pokemon. Finally, if your playing on a Friday, she must be first in your party.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
Super Random Scramble 2 - Unova Bogaloo

Because I like queuing up challenges...

Anyways, following the completion of my current White Scramble, I'll do a random scramble on that. This will be a 6 Pokemon Scramble, all of which will have varying difficulties & yeah...

Anyways, for each challenge must fall into a different category:

• A ridiculously easy challenge.
  • An insanely difficult challenge.
  • A challenge I've issued in the past.
  • An extremely variable challenge.
  • A ridiculously creative challenge.
  • A second one from either of the mentioned categories.
Bold Indicates that the category is taken.

The rules:
Its_A_Random
Texas Cloverleaf
Vratix
Treadshot A1
Sprocket
zdrup15
Dexington
Athenodoros
Dark Ray
doomvendingmachine
Dummy007
auramaster
DetroitLolcat
Galladiator
Octagon/Paradox808
chocolate-kipp
Iggdrasil
ObsidianRanger
Pika25
Arcticblast
Son_of_Shadoo*
ironman*

• White Version
  • Can trade, but will do so for evolution purposes
  • I reserve the right to reject challenges, but I'll accept most
  • I'll probably go to Ghestis, maybe Alder if I feel like it
  • Don't steal signature challenges
  • You may not give me Oshawott, Purrloin, Drilbur, Venipede, Darumaka, Durant, or their evolutions. Legendaries are permitted, as long as it's one of the musketeers. You can also give me Zorua line if you want, as I do have it. Starter is optional
  • No drudgery or any "Your Pokemon may not exceed (Level) challenges"
  • At least two attacking options per Pokemon
  • You don't have to be ridiculously creative
  • Specify which category your challenge is in
  • Any & all reservations will be void
  • Make them fun
And without further ado, give me challenges if your on the list. Also, there's no need to rush, since this is being queued.
  • Tympole (Cymbol): [Hard] No-Evolution, Solo N & all the minor trainers in Opelucid. Must solo 2 Musketeers. Cannot use Maids in N's castle to heal (Heh, heh, heh...) (Treadshot A1)
  • Foongus (MoldBreakr/Hasbeengus): [Creative] Goes through 2 Phases.
    1. (MoldBreakr) Cannot use Status moves, may not fight a Pokemon with Mold Breaker for an ability.
    2. (Hasbeengus) After evolution, must know a Smogon Moveset, must solo an E4 Pokemon, the only one he can fight after entering the Pokemon League. If more than 3 Pokemon faint against Ghestis, return to Phase 1 (Dummy007)
  • Vanillite (VanillaIce): [Payback] Only two attacking options at any given time, one Physical & one Special, must switch out after attacking a Pokemon in a major battle (auramaster)
  • Basculin: [Easy] Must know & keep Double-Edge (Texas Cloverleaf)
  • Virizion: [Easy] Must solo Grimsley, & use Sacred Sword at least 3 times in the battle (Son_of_Shadoo)
  • Variable [Variable] (Vratix)

@Ruwisc: You get a squirtle named OhSoWeak.He thinks he is horribly weak,so he must use tail whip or withdraw each time he battles.He must 0HKO 10 pokemon to evolve.

When he evolves,he realizes that he is powerful,and want to be a professional fighter,so teach him megakick and megapunch,and he can't use special attacks.Rename him OhSoStrong.He must solo 1 of Lt.surge pokemon,and all the trainers in the Celadon gym to evolve.

But when he evolves again,he learns that special attacks are very powerful,so he must know only special attacks and be renamed Special.

Have fun!

Ruwsic gets PussinLoot the meowth. this meowth must have the pickup ability and must keep Pay Day. to evolve it must pick up 5000 poke dollars using payday and 3 nuggets using pickup. It must also solo every Meowth and Persian in the game because it can't have them getting bigger piles of loot than he has.
have fun

EDIT: @Ruwisc is that better

@Ruwisc: You get a squirtle named OhSoWeak.He thinks he is horribly weak,so he must use tail whip or withdraw each time he battles.He must 0HKO 10 pokemon to evolve.

When he evolves,he realizes that he is powerful,and want to be a professional fighter,so teach him megakick and megapunch,and he can't use special attacks.Rename him OhSoStrong.He must solo 1 of Lt.surge pokemon,and all the trainers in the Celadon gym to evolve.

But when he evolves again,he learns that special attacks are very powerful,so he must know only special attacks and be renamed Special.

Have fun!
I specifically asked for no starters... can you switch it to a different Pokemon?

pimpgangster said:
Ruwsic gets PussinLoot the meowth. this meowth must have the pickup ability and must keep Pay Day. to evolve it must pick up 5000 poke dollars using payday and 3 nuggets using pickup. It must also solo every dragon type in the game because it can't have them getting bigger piles of loot than he has.
have fun
The dragon part conflicts directly with my Gyarados's requirements, but I like the Pickup/Pay Day parts... if you want to switch out the dragon part for something else that would work.

I'll still need 1 more Pokemon after both these are fixed.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
Ruwisc, take a Mankey, name it Crazy. This Mankey doesn't like being hit, & as such, whenever his health, he will go into Beserk mode.
In Beserk Mode, you must select a move, he may only use that move until he either faints or the battle is over. You may not switch him out or use an item on him when he's in Beserk Mode.

Have fun.

Because I like queuing up challenges...

Anyways, following the completion of my current White Scramble, I'll do a random scramble on that. This will be a 6 Pokemon Scramble, all of which will have varying difficulties & yeah...

Anyways, for each challenge must fall into a different category:

• A ridiculously easy challenge.
  • An insanely difficult challenge.
  • A challenge I've issued in the past.
  • An extremely variable challenge.
  • A ridiculously creative challenge.
  • A second one from either of the mentioned categories.
Bold Indicates that the category is taken.

The rules:
Its_A_Random
Texas Cloverleaf
Vratix
Treadshot A1
Sprocket
zdrup15
Dexington
Athenodoros
Dark Ray
doomvendingmachine
Dummy007
auramaster
DetroitLolcat
Galladiator
Octagon/Paradox808
chocolate-kipp
Iggdrasil
ObsidianRanger
Pika25
Arcticblast

• White Version
  • Can trade, but will do so for evolution purposes
  • I reserve the right to reject challenges, but I'll accept most
  • I'll probably go to Ghestis, maybe Alder if I feel like it
  • Don't steal signature challenges
  • You may not give me Oshawott, Purrloin, Drilbur, Venipede, Darumaka, Durant, or their evolutions. Legendaries are permitted, as long as it's one of the musketeers. You can also give me Zorua line if you want, as I do have it. Starter is optional
  • No drudgery or any "Your Pokemon may not exceed (Level) challenges"
  • At least two attacking options per Pokemon
  • You don't have to be ridiculously creative
  • Specify which category your challenge is in
  • Any & all reservations will be void
  • Make them fun
And without further ado, give me challenges if your on the list. Also, there's no need to rush, since this is being queued.
  • TBA
  • TBA
  • TBA
  • TBA
  • TBA
  • TBA
New Page. If you're eligible for the challenge, then give me one, although there is no need to rush.

oh man so many challenges yesterday and i didn't manage to issue anyone because of my stupid computer...
with 38 more posts i would have the honor to issue a challange to random, but yeah, luck fucks me again...
i really need to start posting more...

Jesus, I leave for one evening, and it's like a complete noob flood... My eyes hurt from that grammar.

Damn you, Random! I'll qualify for one of your challenges somedaaaaaaay!!!! Or maybe I'll just try and beat your ass in CAPASB... Yeah right, that Gliscor's terrifying.

Anyway, XD Scramble update - Snattle folded like a cheap hooker who got hit in the stomach by a fat guy with sores on his face. I evolved Baltoy beforehand, and allowed him to solo Snattle's Lanturn and Castform, completing his 5-admin Pokémon solo requirement! Metang and Quagsire took forever to die, but, eh, that's normal for me. Lunatone was snagged without a hitch. I got my third party member, who, due to the corruption of Shadow, is constantly under Taunt and Torment. Woo!

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
ironman & Son of Shadoo, the reason for the post-limit requirement is because I don't want noobs who don't know what they're doing going ahead & fucking up my scramble with some downright stupid challenge (eg, the Sewaddle challenge for Texas a few pages back), although I do reserve the right to reject challenges.
I'm not implying that you two are noobs, in fact, I don't think you two are noobs at all. I just want my Random Scrambles to be a prestigious scramble, a scramble only open to experienced members of the scramble community.
I hope you two understand, & hopefully, the next time I do one of these, you'll be eligible for the challenge. :)
(In fact, Son of Shadoo is the closest person to being eligible...Also, if you bribe me enough, I may give exceptions)

@Random: Since I'm tired, I'll give you your Easy challenge.

Take "Broken" the Drillbur. Solo every Trainer in Pinwheel Forest. No evolution restrictions. Have fun storming N's castle.

Insanely difficult challenge for Random:

Take Cymbol the Tympole. It may never evolve. It must solo N by itself, and all the trainers in Opelucid gym. It may not, however, fight against Iris. After the E4, you cannot use the maids in N's castle to heal up, though items are allowed (that way, Cymbol starts against N with whatever HP/PP it had left after the E4).

Also, you must kill two Musketeers with Cymbol. Cymbol must be below level 40 at the time of killing.

Wow, things have gotten dark on here. The veteran-forgers remaining aloft, the freshlings becoming trolls and retards. Black and White has changed this thread; It's lost that small glimmer of innocence that it once held. There was a sense of friendship between the challenger and the challenged. We weren't just giving them a pokemon, we were offering them the chance to be different. My first scramble was amazing; I still remember it to this day. I put my heart and soul into that scramble, and I cried when my DS was broken in half by my nephew. There were my pokemon, all forgotten in the breeze. Scramble, I am so sorry. That was my first introduction to Flapper, the Cherri Berry Zubat that everyone is so fond of (sic).

But since then, it's matured. It's become a man, and not the kind of man that you want your actual friends to know about. The kinda man that dresses as Santa, but smells of liquor the whole time and swears in a non-jolly manner. The kind that goes to the bar alone, hits on the waitress, get knocked out by the waitresses boyfriend, then does the same things at a different bar. The point is, there is only one way to salvage the hopes and dreams of a delusional.

We talk.

A1, I'm sorry about the whole rivalry thing going on (although it's more of a "I insult you, you give me something that makes me cringe") You're very particular about the spelling of your name, and I was just provoking you further and further. You continue to give ridiculously difficult and not-very-fun-at-all challenges, but there is still a genius that shows true besides that. It's hard, but it's not whatever that Wynaut guy is trying to peddle.

Noobs, learn how to use the comma key. It's there, right next to your Full stop/Period. And the Enter key. It makes whatever you're giving easier to read and understand. Walls of text should only be used intelligently or ironically. I think I'm doing both.

And Wynaut guy? Return to your cave, troll. The internet deserves better than that. This thread deserves better than that. If you put as much thought as a black male porn star puts into an asian female porn star (and it's not Thought that he's putting into her), we may not have a problem. But that's just stupid. It still has to be wanted to be done, or you desecrate the very goodness of the pokemon itself. Whatever did Snivy do to deserve such an insult? What did Seawaddle do to be insulted so?

So, that's me for the night. I do hope that somebody actually read this, and I didn't just type for a good 20 minutes to be ignored. Ohh, and I'm not actually Emo! =] I'm just a Scholar during the day, and an Artist at night. Or so I'm told.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)