Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.

DetroitLolcat

Maize and Blue Badge Set 2014-2017
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
You get Trollcat the Lotad! This Skitty is based off of that stupid user DetroitLolcat who never does his SPL battles when both himself and his opponent are online. One day, Trollcat was supposed to be caught by kingofkongs, but didn't show for two days past the deadline. Trollcat must be the third Skitty you see. Also, even when you can find Trollcat in your party, it's always late to the battle. Therefore, you cannot lead with Trollcat in two consecutive battles. Trollcat finally shows up to the third Gym Battle on time (to simulate our SPL battle), but loses miserably against Wattson's first pokemon. Oh, Trollcat, why must you be so useless? You wait so long to finally get ready for the battle and then you lose? However, Trollcat redeems himself in the fourth Gym by soloing two of Flannery's pokemon, but gets killed by Slaking (kingofkongs) in Norman's battle. (Evolve whenever you want.)

Since Detroitlolcat is so slow in getting battles done, Trollcat cannot OHKO any pokemon in the game. If it does OHKO a pokemon inadvertently, then you cannot use it in the next 2 Trainer battles.

Recap:

Take Trollcat the thrid Lotad you see. Cannot lead with it in two consecutive battles. Must faint against Wattson's first pokemon. Solo two of Flannery's mons. Get mauled by Normas's Slaking. If you OHKO anything, cannot be used for 2 Trainer battles.

@kingofkong, this is one that if you know Legend of Zelda is good, if not, its dumb and its a waste of a really long post. You must start out with "Link" the Treecko. It has played way too much Legend of Zelda, so this pokemon thinks that its link because they are both green and they both have blades (the arms on the evolutions). As such, it feels that it is only cool enough to use moves that represent what are abilities in its favorite game. It must be female for starts, just like Link. It can only use the following moves: Pound (need it to start and kind of works), Fury Cutter (obvious), Pursuit (In Pursuit of stopping Ganandorf), Leaf Blade (again obvious), Detect (Blocking with Shield), False Swipe (obvious), Bullet Seed (Link can stab fast and hit multiple times, plus its greenish), Hidden Power (reminds her of the Triforce), Protect (Shield again), Safeguard (Shield), Iron Tail (Iron in Sword), Return (Reminds her of the Boomerang), Brick Break (Breaking things with Sword), Cut (obvious), and Endeavour (Both on long endeavours). It hates all dark pokemon because it reminds her of Ganandorf, so she must solo them. She may evolve into Grovyle when she solos 20 dark pokemon she can evolve, and can evolve into Sceptile when you get the Black Flute, which represents the Ocarina of Time. Good Luck.

@TravelLog: Zangoose can't be poisoned. :P
@Lolcat: Winner description. Now put in the requirement that it must learn Ice Beam, and you'd be perfect.

Now for the challenge... (improved by Treadshot A1)

Persona the Nincada. This guy has a split personality, which shows up when he evolves into Ninjask and Shedinja. Shedinja MUST be acquired for this challenge. You can only use one at a time, switching out one for the other whenever you get to a town, and the moveset must differ by at least 2 moves, because they think they are rivals despite being the same person.

Recap:
-Nincada, must name Persona
-Swap Ninjask and Shedinja whenever you get to a town.
-Moveset must differ by at least 2 moves. Example:
LEGAL
Ninjask: Swords Dance/False Swipe/Agility/Baton Pass
Shedinja: Swords Dance/False Swipe/Grudge/Shadow Ball

ILLEGAL
Ninjask: Fury Cutter/Dig/Protect/Double Team
Shedinja: Shadow Ball/Dig/Protect/Double Team

-You MUST get Shedinja for this challenge.

kingofmars

Its 2015 somewhere
won the 2nd Smogon VGC Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
Alright, let's see what we have,
TravelLog, I love Steve Irwin, accepted! EDIT: Wait, no IAR's right, no Zangoose in Emerald, too bad, rejected
Trollcat, fucking amazing Lolcat, accepted!
Jirachinaught, Link is female? Also, I thought that all starters were male. Maybe I just had some really weird luck... Accepted!
yaya0, yah, no.
TM13, Alright, that's two pokemon, which kind of goes against the rules. Since that's two... Re-Rejected, Re-Re-Rejected.If A more experienced scrambler says it's cool though, I'd be glad to use it. It seems like a cool challenge. Tis changed, tis cool, accepted!
You all need to remember something apparently:
1) I want challenges with story. What does this mean? It has to have some background. I also reserve the right to not accept any challenge that I deem has little to no story
Sorry IAR, sorry Galladiator. Both of yours are rejected due to violating rule 1, unfortunatley it's hard to add story to those challenges.
The total pokemon I have: 5 Trollcat the Lotad, Link the Treecko. It isn't that hard to come up with some story, is it? Edit: IceBeam edits Persona the Nincada, Galladiator is an asshole with boringkok the slakoth, Daenym with Justice the Machop
Galladiator, I guess this is revenge for that 5-0, eh? Fine, accepted. Just want everyone to know though that it would have been a 6-0 if he didn't get a crit on the poke I used as eventual death fodder, but that's a story for another day. Yeah, I'm kind of an asshole like that.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
kingofkongs, just take your average Flapper the Cheri Berry Zubat. Name it Uncreative instead. (Cheri Berry to fight, losing it mid-battle results in it switching out)

Have fun. Also, I don't think you can find a Zangoose in Emerald...

kingofkongs, you get a (really) variable challenge!

Roll a six-sided die four times to determine your mon.

First Roll (Pokemon):

1: Slakoth
2: Ralts
3: Duskull
4: Swablu
5: Vulpix
6: Lotad

Second roll (main requirement):

1: Solo 50 wild Pokemon in a row (no running)
2: Solo 50 trained Pokemon in a row
3: Never use STAB
4: May only use one attack
5: Always be highest-levelled team member
6: Level-up moves only

Third roll (Final stage evolution requirement):

1: Solo Brawly (if possible; otherwise no restriction)
2: Solo 75 trained Pokemon (overlap with second roll requirement #2)
3: Do not faint for two cities after capture
4: Solo 100 Zigzagoon/Linoone (overlap with second roll requirement #1)
5: Have moves of all different types
6: Solo Wallace

Fourth roll (Nickname requirement):
1: PieFace
2: RNGSUX
3: UrMom
4: UBinTrolld
5: Over9000
6: Thunder

Good luck!

It's alright to give two if they are somehow related, however only one should be on the team at any one time. Since that would make the kill count hard to pull off, I'd suggest changing the kill count rule to:

"when you get to a new town/city, box your pokemon and take out the other one"

So if you're carrying ninjask, and you arrive at Lilycove, go to the PC and deposit Ninjask and take out Shedinja.

It's alright to give two if they are somehow related, however only one should be on the team at any one time. Since that would make the kill count hard to pull off, I'd suggest changing the kill count rule to:

"when you get to a new town/city, box your pokemon and take out the other one"

So if you're carrying ninjask, and you arrive at Lilycove, go to the PC and deposit Ninjask and take out Shedinja.
Alright then. I'm changing the challenge to fit Treadshot's suggestions. Thanks.

Okay then, fine. You made me waste an epic variable challenge, but whatever.

You get "Boringkok" the Slakoth. Boringkok is so boring, he never wants to do anything. It always takes a good deal of persuasion to get him to even move, let alone battle. Therefore, he must always be the lowest-levelled member of your team. He also has a low work ethic, so he can never be used against a Gym Leader (except under special circumstances, as seen below). He may evolve to Vigoroth whenever, but to become Slaking he must completely become lazy, learning only one attack and only using that every other turn (like a mini-Truant). When he becomes Slaking he's reached his peak dullness. Therefore, he may only attack once every two non-Truant turns. If you solo Juan under these circumstances, though, he suddenly realizes his power, and may now attack as often as he wants. (The "lowest-level" and mono-attack requirements remain, however.)

Oh, and if you keep it as a Vigoroth, trying to use a loophole, the single attack may not be STAB.

Good luck, I guess...

kingofmars

Its 2015 somewhere
Icebeam, yay for still keeping that awesome challenge. Galladiator, I just want you to know that I'm just going to keep Boringkok as a Vigoroth, screwing your challenge over. :)

You get "Boringkok" the Slakoth. Boringkok is so boring, he never wants to do anything. It always takes a good deal of persuasion to get him to even move, let alone battle. Therefore, he must always be the lowest-levelled member of your team. He also has a low work ethic, so he can never be used against a Gym Leader (except under special circumstances, as seen below). He may evolve to Vigoroth whenever, but to become Slaking he must completely become lazy, learning only one attack and only using that every other turn (like a mini-Truant). When he becomes Slaking he's reached his peak dullness. Therefore, he may only attack once every two non-Truant turns. If you solo Juan under these circumstances, though, he suddenly realizes his power, and may now attack as often as he wants. (The "lowest-level" and mono-attack requirements remain, however.)

Oh, and if you keep it as a Vigoroth, trying to use a loophole, the single attack may not be STAB.

Good luck, I guess...
Boom. Headshot.

Have you hit 6 yet?

Meet Justice, the Machop. He's some kind of aspiring superhero, so he's determined to take on the forces of evil that are plaguing Hoenn during the trying times of teams Magma and Aqua.

Because he wants to keep as many people and Pokemon out of danger, Justice won't let any of his teammates risk their well-being by fighting against any members of Magma and Aqua. Thus, he must solo all members throughout the game, including Maxie and Archie.

Being a hero isn't easy work, though. Throwing yourself into danger like that constantly requires some serious guts (in 3rd gen no No Guard, so this is kinda a nonfactor >.>). And you can't just run around pulling out random new moves, otherwise you'll never be able to make a proper superhero name for yourself.

Whenever Justice goes into battle against a "Team" member, he gives them a chance to see the evil of their ways without attacking. During that time, he powers up with Focus Energy. Then, his signature move, a Karate Chop, is his main attack. When times get hard, though, Justice pulls out all the stops and blasts opponents with his strongest Facade. His final move is your choice between Protect (for guarding himself and his teammates) and Secret Power.

Any good hero always gets his biggest boosts in power right before a crucial fight. So Justice can only evolve by level up if his next fight will be against the last Team member in the area. (After beating that Team member, everyone flees the location).

Now, gym leaders in Hoenn are, overall, good people. But, if the Pokemon manga taught us anything, it's that the Elite 4 are dicks. So Justice is not allowed to participate in any Gym battles, but must fight in every E4 battle, including a solo against Sydney. Only after becoming one of the Champion Pokemon will Justice finally have enough notoriety to feel he can evolve into Machamp.

Some clarification:
-Facade can only be used if Justice has status and is below 1/3 of his HP.
-He stays a Machoke until you beat Wallace. Evolves to Machoke when he levels up during the second-to-last battle in a Team Magma/Aqua location/hideout.
-Solo all Magma/Aqua members, lead all battles with Focus Energy.

If you have any great problems with that, lemme know. I feel like I covered it all pretty well, though. Oh, and if you meet any Team people before you're able to catch him, it's unavoidable (I think the one in the forest might be the only one?).

BoS making a return. Reserving for KoK

You get shroomish, NN BoS(BreloomOfSteel). This shroomish lost a law suite to the slaking in you avatar, and has been forced to belive it has truant. Now, dont let this get in the way of the epic rapage he is. He loves dem steel types, since his daddy was one. Solo all steel types you see (Trainer/Wild). He may not learn spore or substitute because he hates the OU Breloom and think's "He's Degrading". Every time he see's an opposing shroomish, kill it. He must learn
Leech Seed. This is because he wants to sap the life out of every normal type pokemon he see's. To evolve he must solo 2 GLMP, and 5 Trained Pokemon. Keep restriction's on him.

Recap
Shroomish nn BoS
Can only use an attaking move once every 2 turns.
Solo all steel types.(Non Contradicting with another challenge)
Cant learn spore or substitute.
Kill opposing shroomish/breloom.(Non Contradicting with another challenge)
Must learn leech seed.
Leech seed then solo every normal type he see's.(Non Contradicting with another challenge)
Evolve after solo'ing 2 GLMP and 5 Trained pokemon.
Keeps restrictions on evolution
I like this as a sig challenge ;o

Yo Scramblers,

My sister set me the challenge of playing through Emerald where I can only use Pokémon that are mono-typed at least at some point in their evolutionary tree, evolution can only be undertaken at 'double' levels ie 11, 22, 33 etc, and Pokémon can only learn new moves if the move to be overwritten is at 0pp. Move Tutoring is also illegal.
It's surprisingly fun; I'd never done any kind of challenge in a game, Scramble or otherwise. Kudos to the propagators!

kingofmars

Its 2015 somewhere
You get Trollcat the Lotad! This Skitty is based off of that stupid user DetroitLolcat who never does his SPL battles when both himself and his opponent are online. One day, Trollcat was supposed to be caught by kingofkongs, but didn't show for two days past the deadline. Trollcat must be the third Skitty you see. Also, even when you can find Trollcat in your party, it's always late to the battle. Therefore, you cannot lead with Trollcat in two consecutive battles. Trollcat finally shows up to the third Gym Battle on time (to simulate our SPL battle), but loses miserably against Wattson's first pokemon. Oh, Trollcat, why must you be so useless? You wait so long to finally get ready for the battle and then you lose? However, Trollcat redeems himself in the fourth Gym by soloing two of Flannery's pokemon, but gets killed by Slaking (kingofkongs) in Norman's battle. (Evolve whenever you want.)

Since Detroitlolcat is so slow in getting battles done, Trollcat cannot OHKO any pokemon in the game. If it does OHKO a pokemon inadvertently, then you cannot use it in the next 2 Trainer battles.

Recap:

Take Trollcat the thrid Lotad you see. Cannot lead with it in two consecutive battles. Must faint against Wattson's first pokemon. Solo two of Flannery's mons. Get mauled by Normas's Slaking. If you OHKO anything, cannot be used for 2 Trainer battles.
@kingofkongS, this is one that if you know Legend of Zelda is good, if not, its dumb and its a waste of a really long post. You must start out with "Link" the Treecko. It has played way too much Legend of Zelda, so this pokemon thinks that its link because they are both green and they both have blades (the arms on the evolutions). As such, it feels that it is only cool enough to use moves that represent what are abilities in its favorite game. It must be female for starts, just like Link. It can only use the following moves: Pound (need it to start and kind of works), Fury Cutter (obvious), Pursuit (In Pursuit of stopping Ganandorf), Leaf Blade (again obvious), Detect (Blocking with Shield), False Swipe (obvious), Bullet Seed (Link can stab fast and hit multiple times, plus its greenish), Hidden Power (reminds her of the Triforce), Protect (Shield again), Safeguard (Shield), Iron Tail (Iron in Sword), Return (Reminds her of the Boomerang), Brick Break (Breaking things with Sword), Cut (obvious), and Endeavour (Both on long endeavours). It hates all dark pokemon because it reminds her of Ganandorf, so she must solo them. She may evolve into Grovyle when she solos 20 dark pokemon she can evolve, and can evolve into Sceptile when you get the Black Flute, which represents the Ocarina of Time. Good Luck.
Now for the challenge... (improved by Treadshot A1)

Persona the Nincada. This guy has a split personality, which shows up when he evolves into Ninjask and Shedinja. Shedinja MUST be acquired for this challenge. You can only use one at a time, switching out one for the other whenever you get to a town, and the moveset must differ by at least 2 moves, because they think they are rivals despite being the same person.

Recap:
-Nincada, must name Persona
-Swap Ninjask and Shedinja whenever you get to a town.
-Moveset must differ by at least 2 moves. Example:
LEGAL
Ninjask: Swords Dance/False Swipe/Agility/Baton Pass
Shedinja: Swords Dance/False Swipe/Grudge/Shadow Ball

ILLEGAL
Ninjask: Fury Cutter/Dig/Protect/Double Team
Shedinja: Shadow Ball/Dig/Protect/Double Team

-You MUST get Shedinja for this challenge.

Good luck, I guess...
Have you hit 6 yet?

Meet Justice, the Machop. He's some kind of aspiring superhero, so he's determined to take on the forces of evil that are plaguing Hoenn during the trying times of teams Magma and Aqua.

Because he wants to keep as many people and Pokemon out of danger, Justice won't let any of his teammates risk their well-being by fighting against any members of Magma and Aqua. Thus, he must solo all members throughout the game, including Maxie and Archie.

Being a hero isn't easy work, though. Throwing yourself into danger like that constantly requires some serious guts (in 3rd gen no No Guard, so this is kinda a nonfactor >.>). And you can't just run around pulling out random new moves, otherwise you'll never be able to make a proper superhero name for yourself.

Whenever Justice goes into battle against a "Team" member, he gives them a chance to see the evil of their ways without attacking. During that time, he powers up with Focus Energy. Then, his signature move, a Karate Chop, is his main attack. When times get hard, though, Justice pulls out all the stops and blasts opponents with his strongest Facade. His final move is your choice between Protect (for guarding himself and his teammates) and Secret Power.

Any good hero always gets his biggest boosts in power right before a crucial fight. So Justice can only evolve by level up if his next fight will be against the last Team member in the area. (After beating that Team member, everyone flees the location).

Now, gym leaders in Hoenn are, overall, good people. But, if the Pokemon manga taught us anything, it's that the Elite 4 are dicks. So Justice is not allowed to participate in any Gym battles, but must fight in every E4 battle, including a solo against Sydney. Only after becoming one of the Champion Pokemon will Justice finally have enough notoriety to feel he can evolve into Machamp.

Some clarification:
-Facade can only be used if Justice has status and is below 1/3 of his HP.
-He stays a Machoke until you beat Wallace. Evolves to Machoke when he levels up during the second-to-last battle in a Team Magma/Aqua location/hideout.
-Solo all Magma/Aqua members, lead all battles with Focus Energy.

If you have any great problems with that, lemme know. I feel like I covered it all pretty well, though. Oh, and if you meet any Team people before you're able to catch him, it's unavoidable (I think the one in the forest might be the only one?).
BoS making a return. Reserving for KoK

You get shroomish, NN BoS(BreloomOfSteel). This shroomish lost a law suite to the slaking in you avatar, and has been forced to belive it has truant. Now, dont let this get in the way of the epic rapage he is. He loves dem steel types, since his daddy was one. Solo all steel types you see (Trainer/Wild). He may not learn spore or substitute because he hates the OU Breloom and think's "He's Degrading". Every time he see's an opposing shroomish, kill it. He must learn
Leech Seed. This is because he wants to sap the life out of every normal type pokemon he see's. To evolve he must solo 2 GLMP, and 5 Trained Pokemon. Keep restriction's on him.

Recap
Shroomish nn BoS
Can only use an attaking move once every 2 turns.
Solo all steel types.(Non Contradicting with another challenge)
Cant learn spore or substitute.
Kill opposing shroomish/breloom.(Non Contradicting with another challenge)
Must learn leech seed.
Leech seed then solo every normal type he see's.(Non Contradicting with another challenge)
Evolve after solo'ing 2 GLMP and 5 Trained pokemon.
Keeps restrictions on evolution
I like this as a sig challenge ;o

Alright, Let's start this, but before we do... some thoughts. Actually, just one:
LINK IS A GIRL????

no, he was joking lol.

Well, to celebrate me coming back, id like a challenge for Black

No Trading
Nothing Gay
Moderate Diffuculty
I will accept most of the time, if its troling i may refuse.
Snivy or Oshawott as starter

Lets go

1.) You get GayDragon the male Axew. You must catch it immediately after getting Surf. This Axew is homosexual, you see, so you must teach it Attract as quickly as possible. This Axew must have Rivalry because it gets pumped when it gets the opportunity to be around other boys. To show off its "flamboyance" for lack of a better term, it must use Attract on 35 male pokemon in the game, and can never use attract on a female pokemon unless it's in a Triple or Rotation battle because it wants to look like a ladies' man (GayDragon is a closet case). However, it finally comes out of the closet in Opelucid City and asks Drayden's Haxorus to marry him. Drayden's Haxorus is straight and it infuriates GayDragon, so GayDragon solos the Haxorus. Since it is so ardent on giving equal rights for gays, it performs well in the Pokemon League, soloing five Elite Four pokemon and lands the final blow on the last N battle and Ghetsis. Yay for GayDragon!

Recap:
GayDragon the male Axew. Must have Rivalry. Get it right after Surf.
Must Attract 35 male pokemon in the game. Cannot use Attract on a female Pokemon unless in Triple or Rotation battle.
Solo Drayden's Haxorus
Solo 5 E4 pokemon. Land the final blow on both N and Ghetsis.
DetroitLolcat

2.) Breloom of Steel, you get "Capone" the Sandile. This Sandile loves Al Capone and thus believes that it should only use moves that represent what Capone would do. It must always be your highest leveled pokemon to shows it power over all other pokemon. It must have the ability Intimidate (Intimidating enemies) and must always know Thief, and it may know these other moves: Rage (For when he is beating up opponents), Torment (For tormenting foes), Swagger (He was rich so he had Swag), Foul Play (Obvious, he's a crime boss), Thrash (Beating Foes), Taunt (Taunting enemies), Frustration (Gets angry at those who fail), Dig (Digging Graves), Sludge Bomb (Bombs are obvious), Rock Tomb (He had lots of people put in Tombs), Incinerate (Burning Businesses), Payback (Payback for opponents crimes), Retaliate (Same as Payback), Bulldoze (For Disposing of Bodies), Cut (For Knifing), Pursuit (Pursuing Enemies), and Beat Up (Beat Up informants). To evolve into a Krokorak, he must take out 50 fighting type pokemon of any kind, trainer or wild, and to evolve into a Krookadile, he must take out one gym leaders pokemon using Incinerate without using any healing items.
Jirachinaught

3.) You're to train Willowtop, the obsessive-compulsive-disorder male Darumaka.
The lack of a father figure in the early years of his life made him antsy and finicky, and overly reliant on his maternal parents and guardians. As such, you must train him to Lv27 by bait-and-retreat ONLY, and you must tag in only female Pokémon, to simulate the maternal guardians, y'see?
One thing you HAVE to watch out for is his blatant love of nipples.
Since he was raised entirely by women-Pokémon, he's addicted to breast feeding, and so MUST be switched out any time a Pokemon with exposed nipples, breasts or otherwise prodigious mammaries is on the field, regardless of whether they are yours or not, and also regardless of their gender. This list of chesty-Pokémon consists of Machoke, Machamp, Jynx, Miltank, Hariyama, Medicham (no way those are kneepads or shorts like bulbapedia suggests), Beheeyem (ever wondered what those dots on its chest are?) and Smoochum, just in case.
Furthermore, at all times right from birth he must know at least one Normal-typed move (to raise awareness that OCD is a NORMAL condition, and that NORMAL people can have this utterly NORMAL condition).
Lastly but not leastly, his OCD also means that he can only evolve after performing 2 critical hits over 2 consecutive turns in a fight any time after he's Lv27.

4.)you get DERRRRRRRP (that's 7 R's) the Oshawott. It's excited to have its own Wikipedia article, so it thinks it's unbeatable. It must solo the entire first gym. It may only evolve after learning Revenge at level 25 and OHKOing ten opposing Pokémon with it. It must never forget Revenge, because it hates N's Zoroark and wants to get revenge on it.
TravelLog

5.)Breloom, you get Lameaep the Pansear. Pansear is constantly in the shadow of the other two Monkeys, Darumakka, and Darmantian, all of whom are better than him. As such, he must solo all of these Pokemon, and cannot evolve until he does so. As soon as you get a Darmanitan, it will feel vastly inferior, so since Darmanitan is soloing Catalin, it must solo either the ghost or dark elite four, because it will make him feel superior. Also, after Darmanitan kills a Pokemon, Lameap must immediately kill a pokemon afterwards, excluding solos.
Bob'

6.)@BreloomOfSteel, welcome back! You get a Timburr named Lumberjack. This Timburr loves wood, and if it evolves, it won't be carrying wood, so it can never evolve. Solo 1 gym leader not named Lenora.
Auramaster

DetroitLolcat

Maize and Blue Badge Set 2014-2017
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
You said nothing gay, well tough.

You get GayDragon the male Axew. You must catch it immediately after getting Surf. This Axew is homosexual, you see, so you must teach it Attract as quickly as possible. This Axew must have Rivalry because it gets pumped when it gets the opportunity to be around other boys. To show off its "flamboyance" for lack of a better term, it must use Attract on 35 male pokemon in the game, and can never use attract on a female pokemon unless it's in a Triple or Rotation battle because it wants to look like a ladies' man (GayDragon is a closet case). However, it finally comes out of the closet in Opelucid City and asks Drayden's Haxorus to marry him. Drayden's Haxorus is straight and it infuriates GayDragon, so GayDragon solos the Haxorus. Since it is so ardent on giving equal rights for gays, it performs well in the Pokemon League, soloing five Elite Four pokemon and lands the final blow on the last N battle and Ghetsis. Yay for GayDragon!

Recap:
GayDragon the male Axew. Must have Rivalry. Get it right after Surf.
Must Attract 35 male pokemon in the game. Cannot use Attract on a female Pokemon unless in Triple or Rotation battle.
Solo Drayden's Haxorus
Solo 5 E4 pokemon. Land the final blow on both N and Ghetsis.

Breloom of Steel, you get "Capone" the Sandile. This Sandile loves Al Capone and thus believes that it should only use moves that represent what Capone would do. It must always be your highest leveled pokemon to shows it power over all other pokemon. It must have the ability Intimidate (Intimidating enemies) and must always know Thief, and it may know these other moves: Rage (For when he is beating up opponents), Torment (For tormenting foes), Swagger (He was rich so he had Swag), Foul Play (Obvious, he's a crime boss), Thrash (Beating Foes), Taunt (Taunting enemies), Frustration (Gets angry at those who fail), Dig (Digging Graves), Sludge Bomb (Bombs are obvious), Rock Tomb (He had lots of people put in Tombs), Incinerate (Burning Businesses), Payback (Payback for opponents crimes), Retaliate (Same as Payback), Bulldoze (For Disposing of Bodies), Cut (For Knifing), Pursuit (Pursuing Enemies), and Beat Up (Beat Up informants). To evolve into a Krokorak, he must take out 50 fighting type pokemon of any kind, trainer or wild, and to evolve into a Krookadile, he must take out one gym leaders pokemon using Incinerate without using any healing items.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)