Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
Teandal, the was no move set restrictions, you can have anything you want on it. It's just that when you solo Caitlin, you have to use non-bug moves for that battle only. ONLY. At any other time, you may use anything. And it may learn and keep anything you want.

They're both in White...it's Whimsicott that's Black-exclusive...just saying. I assume that's what you meant, though.

Sorry for being so short, I'm currently juggling several different things and don't have much patience left.
You get Cottonee from an ingame trade in White...

@AlexKZ: You get... Trollbird the Starly! Being such a troll that he is, he must evolve at LV 37 for Staraptor.(YES. NO CLOSE COMBAT FOR YOU. SCREW THE HEART SCALES) This must occur after Byron, and before that Trollbird must solo the Canalave Rival battle. To show off its official trolling prowess, it must solo every single Starly/Staravia/Staraptor.

(Note that the Canalave rival battle is even more trollish. No Close Combat on Staraptor and an underlevelled Rapidash, not to mention an Empoleon with a shit moveset)

@Treadshot: he was referring to yaya0's Hidden Power challenge.

Haven't really posted here in AGES. Anyways, I have come to request three scramblockes. 2 of which I'm not sure if I'll actually end up completing but one I am sure I will be addicted to. The rules:
1. I am given 12 Pokemon.
2. If a Pokemon faints, it is dead and cannot be used again.
3. The only Pokemon I can use are those from the 12 given to me.
4. Nicknames are a must, however these will not be given to me, I will think of a theme and then think of my own nicknames.

Pretty much I need 12 Pokemon for 3 different games, Soul Silver, Black and White. Please don't have too many double ups with B/W. Feel more than free to give me a Pokemon for each game when you post. Also, the Soul Silver Scramblocke will be my prioritized run. At least one early game Pokemon must be given. All Pokemon given MUST HAVE RESTRICTIONS. However, MEDIUM DIFFICULTY, and not a restriction that is just plain ANNOYING (eg: having to keep count of something, or only allowed to use something at certain times.) Evolution restrictions are allowed, however I must be allowed to evolve to the final forms.

Soul Silver

Black

White

Thanks guyz.

@ObsidianRanger:

SS: You get... a Pidgey! This Pidgey must be able to learn moves that at least 3 of its other early bird breathen must use(Spearow, Hoothoot, Taillow, Starly and Pidove). Fly is not allowed.

B: You get a Fraxure! Different than before that it must be caught... as a Fraxure! This Fraxure must evolve at Level 50, and must have Shadow Claw in its moveset.

W: You get... a Panpour! This Panpour must not be used for the Chili gym battle. (Yes, this also means you need to pick Snivy as your starter, or spend hours catching a Panpour from Pinwheel Forest)

Obsidian Ranger: you get an AGE challenge.

SS: ah, the original base unit. Here, you get AGE, the Eevee. Being the base unit, it may never become any of it's Eeveelutions, aside from Vaporeon or Flareon. Either way, solo Clair.

B: in this game, you get Sparrow, AGE's blue form. Sparrow is an Archaeops, and it loves to be fast, so if it is out sped by any opposing Pokemon in a battle, it must switch out immediately afterwards, and cannot be switched in again until the faster Pokemon is killed.

W: Titus appears in White, the red power form of AGE. Titus must solo every Basculin you come across, to bolster it's attack. Titus is also very proud, and doesn't like opposing fighting types, especially not Conkelderp, so every time you see a Conkelderp, you must fight with something other than Titus. Only after the 8th gym is Titus brave enough and he solos Marshal to prove it. Titus is also coincidentally the first Darumaka/Darmanitan you meet.

Yes, I am quite excited about Gundam. :(

Obsidian ranger, it seems that all of your pokemon have permanently come under the effect of moves:
Soulsilver: You get Encored the Heracross. It may only use one move until it switches out.
White: You get Taunted the Solosis. It may only use attacking moves.
Black: You get Tormented the Gothita. It cannot use the same move twice in a row.

Treadshot A1 said:
SS: ah, the original base unit. Here, you get AGE , the Eevee. Being the base unit, it may never become any of it's Eeveelutions, aside from Vaporeon or Flareon. Either way, solo Clair.

B: in this game, you get Sparrow, AGE's blue form. Sparrow is an Archaeops, and it loves to be fast, so if it is out sped by any opposing Pokemon in a battle, it must switch out immediately afterwards, and cannot be switched in again until the faster Pokemon is killed.

W: Titus appears in White, the red power form of AGE. Titus must solo every Basculin you come across, to bolster it's attack. Titus is also very proud, and doesn't like opposing fighting types, especially not Conkelderp, so every time you see a Conkelderp, you must fight with something other than Titus. Only after the 8th gym is Titus brave enough and he solos Marshal to prove it. Titus is also coincidentally the first Darumaka/Darmanitan you meet.
Bob_Squob said:
Soulsilver: You get Encored the Heracross. It may only use one move until it switches out.
White: You get Taunted the Solosis. It may only use attacking moves.
Black: You get Tormented the Gothita. It cannot use the same move twice in a row.
ObsidianRanger said:
4. Nicknames are a must, however these will not be given to me, I will think of a theme and then think of my own nicknames.
I have no comment. Also just saying, but Treadshot you didn't specify a Pokemon for your white challenge.

Obsidian Ranger: I'll give my own challenge now ;) (And OK about the Leavanny)

SS: Take Crobat, the icy bat. It hates the Ice type, so it must solo every single ice type you come across and solo Norman. After the Icy Path you can do whatever you want with it. It is also never allowed to learn Steel Wing by TM.

Black: Take the sleepy Munna. It must at all times know Hypnosis+Dream Eater, and never use any other STAB than those two (Status moves count). If you catch it and it has other STAB moves than those two you may not use them.

White: Take a Bisharp. It is deathly afraid of the Psychic type, and therefore it may never use an attack against them until you defeat Caitlin (who I think is the Psychic girl from the E4, but I may be wrong on that...). It must also solo at least 3 fighting types from trainers, but you can choose which ones. Any area is allowed. *EDIT* Aerial Ace is not allowed in these battles, but you may use it otherwise.

SS: You get a Bellsprout that is always trying to learn new moves - so whenever an opponent's Pokemon uses a Grass or Poison-type attack on one of your Pokemon, you must switch Bellsprout in the next turn (unless prohibited by some other Pokemon's requirement or something) Also, it must (as soon as possible) have exactly two damaging STAB attacks, one Grass and one Poison. Can evolve into Weepinbell whenever, but if you evolve into Victreebel you must obtain the Leaf Stone from the Pokeathlon Dome using points that you got while Bellsprout/Weepinbell was participating.

Black: You get the first Maractus you can find. If it has Water Absorb, you must correctly switch it into 5 Water-type attacks from opposing trainers (not wild Pokemon) before it can use any Grass-type moves, and it must solo one of the final three gym leaders (Skyla, Brycen or Drayden). If it has Chlorophyll, it may only use moves that are on the top row of its moveset during battle. (You're allowed to change them between battles, but during battle you must stick with the two on top).

White: You get a Blitzle. This Blitzle has a tough time understanding the type chart, and so, whenever you choose to use a damaging attack, must use the attack with the worst nonimmune type matchup (that is, you don't have to use an Electric attack on a Ground-type, but you would have to use one against Zekrom and its 4x Electric resistance). No other restrictions.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
A1/TM13 fued aside, to any that remember I have legitamately started up the HARDEST SCRAMBLE CHALLENGE EVER. Currently in Violet an about to go rape Sprout Tower with Gatorade the Totodile before soloing Falkner with him. Other current party members are my Pidgey, and Mumbo the Mareep who is Mild natured and thus will eventually settle on Charge Beam.

After Violet I will get an Old Rod, catch a Magikarp and grind the whole team to level 2 before attempting Union Cave.

Cheers!

@ObsidianRanger

Black: get a Darmanitan. As you know, it has two personalities, however, the Psychic personality is the dominant one while the pure Fire one is a lazy bastard. Because of this, he can NEVER use any attacks with a higher BP than 70 unless he is in his Daruma Mode. Furthermore, he also cannot KO any pokes when not in Daruma mode. His movepool MUST as soon as possible include Psychic, one fire attack of less than 70 BP, Confusion (because he is confused about his identity) and a final filler of your choice. He must solo Caitlyn as well as 10 Psychic Trainers and 10 Fire-based Trainers (as well as 25 wild pokes of each type) in order to overcome his personality disorder (at which point you can do whatever you want with him).

White: grab a Joltik. As a Joltik, it thinks it is an Ariados from back in Gen II. As such, until it evolves it can only know Ariados' moves from its Gen II movepool. To evolve, it must take on the Spider's natural predator...birds. Therefore, to evolve, it must solo Skyla and 10 bird trainers. Once it has done so, it may evolve and must ASAP learn Electroweb, Electro Ball, Poison Jab, and any 4th move of your choice. You will probably need to visit the Move Relearner for Electroweb and Electro Ball. As a Galvantula, it must solo Ghetsis' Eelektross (it hates Levitate!) and N's Archeops, as well as Alder's Volcanora.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
For the uninitiated (and since I have no idea where it is since the site went down), the team for the Hardest Scramble Challenge EVER is as follows.

You get Valence the Starmie. If you keep it below level 40 against the E4, it must have Surf and BoltBeam. Otherwise it must know Surf, but it can't learn BoltBeam. it must be the highest levelled member of your team.

Plan. Abuse Thunder and Blizzard.
The Pokemon? Pidgey. It must be the first Pidgey you see on the first route you can find it on. It must have Keen Eye. Currently, this is an easy challenge. Next, you may only evolve this Pidgey once, into Pidgeotto. This is now a medium challenge. This Pokemon may only learn one move with greater than 40 base power. This is now a Hard challenge. This is nowhere near where we're getting. It will solo Claire and karen. This is a very hard challenge. We're about halfway there. It will solo Blaine and Blue. Thais is an insane challenge. Have fun. But we're not done yet. It may never know a non-attacking move with the exception of Sand Attack. Holy shit no Roost or Featherdance. But wait, there's more! (Item challenge rescinded) This is fucking impossible. You will cry having to solo Blue with a Pidgeotto who will probably only know Twister, Quick Attack, Steel Wing and Gust. He has a Rhydon. That Rhydon will fuck your shit backwards. I think he has a Gyarados too. That Gyarados has Intimidate, making it that much easier for Rhydon to fuck your shit backwards. If you complete this challenge however, you will undoubtedly be the greatest Scrambler ever.

Plan: Spam Steel Wing, get Defense boosts, pray.
Texas, take Mumbo the Ampharos. This must be the first Ampharos you find. It must evolve straight away, when possible. Its nature will decide its fate: Adamant Tackle (snip), Mild Charge Beam, (snip), Timid Fling. Now you must learn these moves, in order until you get to the move that your nature represents, and it can only use the move it is currently on (eg. Careful nature. Can only use Tackle. Learns Thundershock, can only use Thundershock. Learns Thunderpunch can only use Thunderpunch....Learns Power Gem, can only use Power Gem for the rest of the game.)

Got a Mild nature so I get Charge Beam. No other reqs so I'll use it as I will.
Okay. Firstly, get yourself a Magikarp called Magikrap which can only be changed after it evolves, at which point it can be whatever you want because I think you will need some concession. You catch this Magikarp as soon as you can, because you will want to train it as much as possible. Specifically, you will want to train it until it can solo one of Morty's Pokemon. On the way though, it must be the only pokemon you use on the way to Union Cave to train it up, and you must defeat every Pokemon you get to. If it faints, you must go straight back to the Pokemon Centre without passing go and try again. Eventually you will beat Morty, with one of his pokemon soloed by Magikarp. After this you must head west along the storyline and can ignore Magikrap for a bit if you want. Eventually you will meet the Red Gyarados, and to prove it is not too Magikrap it must solo this as well. it must finish Gyarados using Flail. Then you will go up against Pryce, against whom Magikrapmust Splash five times at which point it must solo a Pokemon again, and then do the same thing again. Finally it can finish its Johto travels by finishing three of Lance's Pokemon. At this point it can evolve. Lucky you. Just in time for some fresh horror in Kanto. COngratulations, first of all, Johto wasn't fun. To celebrate, you must solo every trainer in the Electric type gym without going to the pokemon centre. if you fail... well, we'll get to that later. Then continue until you get to the Fire gym. Here you must Splash against again for every fire type move the trainers use to compensate for the type resistance, You have to solo every trainer again. You may NOW, regardless of success or failure in the gym, delete Tackle or Flail, but never Splash and replace it with a Water move. After the last badge, you can replace the two moveslots that are not the Water type move and Splash. They are now Thunder and Fire Blast, assuming you succeeded at beating the corresponding trainers. If no you only get the one you did succeed at but you must delete the move that isnt Tackle. You must solo three pokemon belonging to Red but you can only use each of the moves over 50 base power once Each. You must also use Splash against Pikachu.

Plan: ...grind...like fuck...
(snip)
If for some reason Troll fails to complete any of these requirement it must solo Sabrina to evolve

Plan: Abuse the loophole that allows me to ignore a shitload of restrictions in exchange for soloing Sabrina with a Sunkern (oh god).
You get Gatorade the Totodile. It loves Gatorade so much that it may never use any Water moves for fear of spitting out its beloved Gatorade. It is also hyper-competitive, so it must learn and may never forget Rage. It must solo a Johto Gym Leader. Gatorade must have a moveset consisting of Rage, Bite, Swords Dance and a non-water physical move mof your choice by the Johto E4. Have it solo 6 pokemon there, That must be Gatorade's moveset until you beat Red. And it must solo a minimum of 3 gym leaders (including aforementioned solo). As if this wasn't hard enough which it wasn't (Item challenge rescinded) it must hold a berry to use anything other than Rage and it must evolve only at level 30 and level 45.

Plan: Kill Falkner, keep up with the team.

There you have it, the Hardest Scramble Challenge EVER. I will likely provide weekly updates so stay tuned!

Wow I'm getting these way faster than the other Scramblockes i did... anyways.

Soul Silver
1. Crobat. Must solo every ice type including Pryce. After Icy Path this is nullified. However, it cannot learn Steel Wing via TM.
2. Heracross. May only use one move until it switches out.
3. Eevee. Can only evolve into Vaporeon or Flareon. Must solo Clair.
4. Pidgey. Must learn 3 moves learnt by the other early game flyers.
5. Bellsprout. Whenever opponent uses a grass or poison attack, Bellsprout must be switched in. Must have exactly two STAB moves, one poison, one grass. If aquiring a leaf stone, it must be from the Pokelathlon, using points Weepinbell helped get.

Black
1. Munna. Hypnosis and dream eater are the only STAB moves allowed. Psychic status moves are not allowed either.
2. Gothita. Cannot use the same move twice in a row.
3. Archaeops. If it is out sped by any opposing Pokemon, it must switch out immediately, and cannot be switched in again until the Pokemon is killed.
4. Fraxure. Must be caught as a Fraxure. Must evolve at level 50. Must know shadow claw.
5. Darmanitan. Can't use BP70 or over moves unless in Daruma mode. Can't KO any Pokemon unless in Daruma mode. Must learn psychic, confusion, <70BP move and a filler. Must solo Caitlin, 10 fire and psychic trainers, and 25 fire and psychic wild pokemon to nullify the restrictions.
6. Maractus. First one I find. Water Absorb = must correctly switch it into 5 Water-type attacks trainers before it can use any Grass-type moves, and must solo one of the final three gym leaders. Chlorophyll = it may only use moves that are on the top row of its moveset during battle.

White
1. Bisharp. Cannot use an attack against psychic types until I beat Caitlin. Must solo 3 fighting type pokemon from trainers.
2. Solosis. Can only use attacking moves.
3. Darumaka. Must solo every Basculin seen. Cannot battle with Concelderps. Must solo Marshal.
4. Panpour. Cannot be used against Chili.
5. Blitzle. Whenever I use a damaging attack, it must be the worst type match up (except immune).
6. Joltik. Until Joltik evolves it can only know Ariados' moves from its Gen II movepool. To evolve, it must solo Skyla and 10 bird trainers. Must ASAP learn Electroweb, Electro Ball, Poison Jab and a filler. It must solo Ghetsis' Eelektross, N's Archeops and Alder's Volcanora.

Oh yes I forgot to mention that I can trade between Black and White and I can trade things from Diamond to Soul Silver, as long as they aren't too rare/hard to find. This includes National Dex stuff from Diamond which I have access to.
A couple of these probably fit into the 'just plain annoying' category, but I'm not going to worry. Keep 'em coming in guys, and if there aren't 12 different people that commonly post here, feel free to give me another one.

Stratos

Banned deucer.
You get the South in the 1960s.

by which i mean:

SoulSilver: you get Snorlax. Now, normally that would be great because he's sucking Fnorlax, but sadly this Snorlax's house was just burned down by the Ku Klux Klan because he's a mulatto. So now he's afraid of white intimidation, which means he can't fight any pokemon that are normal (or part normal) type or are mostly white colored. Furthermore, he can't have any normal type moves because the little boxes for normal moves are white colored. In the end, though, he takes out his pent-up rage by soloing at least three of Blue's Pokemon, after which he can learn normal type moves.

White: You get Mincinno. This Mincinno is a racist, so he believes in white supremacy. As such, he must solo all pokemon found in Black only. He must also solo all mostly black colored Pokemon. He can evolve whenever you want, but he has to solo Lenora and Iris. Why? Because they're black, of course.

Black: You get Sandile. He's a member of the Black Panther party and he believes in Black Power. He feels the need to kill the oppressor. As such, he has to solo 10 pokemon to evolve, and 10 more to evolve again. Whenever he KO's a pokemon, you have to go on Smogon University's PO server and say "YOU WANT FREEDOM? YOU GONNA HAVE TO KILL SOME CRACKERS." You can't continue playing until you do, so hope to God you don't get muted.

Or BOUNCE!!!!!!!

Soul Silver
1. Crobat. Must solo every ice type including Pryce. After Icy Path this is nullified. However, it cannot learn Steel Wing via TM.
2. Heracross. May only use one move until it switches out.
3. Eevee. Can only evolve into Vaporeon or Flareon. Must solo Clair.
4. Pidgey. Must learn 3 moves learnt by the other early game flyers.
5. Bellsprout. Whenever opponent uses a grass or poison attack, Bellsprout must be switched in. Must have exactly two STAB moves, one poison, one grass. If aquiring a leaf stone, it must be from the Pokelathlon, using points Weepinbell helped get.
6. Snorlax. Can't fight any normal Pokemon or Pokemon that are mainly white coloured. Can't learn any normal moves. Must solo three of Blue's Pokemon, then can learn normal moves.

Black
1. Munna. Hypnosis and dream eater are the only STAB moves allowed. Psychic status moves are not allowed either.
2. Gothita. Cannot use the same move twice in a row.
3. Archaeops. If it is out sped by any opposing Pokemon, it must switch out immediately, and cannot be switched in again until the Pokemon is killed.
4. Fraxure. Must be caught as a Fraxure. Must evolve at level 50. Must know shadow claw.
5. Darmanitan. Can't use BP70 or over moves unless in Daruma mode. Can't KO any Pokemon unless in Daruma mode. Must learn psychic, confusion, <70BP move and a filler. Must solo Caitlin, 10 fire and psychic trainers, and 25 fire and psychic wild pokemon to nullify the restrictions.
6. Maractus. First one I find. Water Absorb = must correctly switch it into 5 Water-type attacks trainers before it can use any Grass-type moves, and must solo one of the final three gym leaders. Chlorophyll = it may only use moves that are on the top row of its moveset during battle.
7. Sandile. Must solo 10 Pokemon to evolve each time. After killing each Pokemon however, I must go onto Smogon's PO server and say "YOU WANT FREEDOM? YOU GONNA HAVE TO KILL SOME CRACKERS." Kills don't count until I say that for the previous kill.

White
1. Bisharp. Cannot use an attack against psychic types until I beat Caitlin. Must solo 3 fighting type pokemon from trainers.
2. Solosis. Can only use attacking moves.
3. Darumaka. Must solo every Basculin seen. Cannot battle with Concelderps. Must solo Marshal.
4. Panpour. Cannot be used against Chili.
5. Blitzle. Whenever I use a damaging attack, it must be the worst type match up (except immune).
6. Joltik. Until Joltik evolves it can only know Ariados' moves from its Gen II movepool. To evolve, it must solo Skyla and 10 bird trainers. Must ASAP learn Electroweb, Electro Ball, Poison Jab and a filler. It must solo Ghetsis' Eelektross, N's Archeops and Alder's Volcanora.
7. Mincinno. Must solo all mostly black coloured Pokemon and Black exclusive Pokemon. Must solo Lenora and Iris.

Oh thank God I have Pokemon Online.... else I'd be screwed.

You get Gatorade the Totodile. It loves Gatorade so much that it may never use any Water moves for fear of spitting out its beloved Gatorade. It is also hyper-competitive, so it must learn and may never forget Rage. It must solo a Johto Gym Leader. Gatorade must have a moveset consisting of Rage, Bite, Swords Dance and a non-water physical move mof your choice by the Johto E4. Have it solo 6 pokemon there, That must be Gatorade's moveset until you beat Red. And it must solo a minimum of 3 gym leaders (including aforementioned solo). As if this wasn't hard enough which it wasn't (Item challenge rescinded) it must hold a berry to use anything other than Rage and it must evolve only at level 30 and level 45.
That was me.

Anyway, ObsidianRanger, you get ShoopDWoop the Remoraid for your SoulSilver Scramblocke. Basically, he wants to charge and fire his lazor, so he may only know and use moves with the word 'Beam' in their name (when possible). Also, he really wants to destroy stuff, so he must solo an Elite Four member. No evolution restrictions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)