Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't notice Zair's post... 2 more pokes left!! :)

EDIT: I'd also appreciate the last two to be pretty well thought out, but not like INSANE. :)

1. Nosepass named No, must solo five pokemon with just Zap Cannon, and only use normal type moves other than that.

2. Electrode, named Voltage, caught in Team Aqua's hideout, must solo all following members of Team Aqua, then it can use 80 base power moves. It then cannot fight anything it fought against Team Aqua. At E4, it may only use base power 120+/status moves.

3. Treecko, named Geico, must solo Roxanne to evolve. Then it must know Leaf Blade and Quick Attack to evolve again. It must always keep Aerial Ace and Leaf Blade.

4. Barboach, named Derp, to evolve, must know 1 Ground and 1 water move.

5. Makuhita, (no name yet), must use Fake Out on a gym leaders pokemon before I can evolve him.

Okay, i want my last one to be pretty darn elaborate, so try not to hold back, but dont go crazy. Make it worth my time.

@I wish you well: You must catch a male Audino on Route 2, name it MakePeace, as soon as rustling grass starts showing up. (I believe it's after the first badge.) This Audino is a lover, not a fighter. It may only have one attacking move at a time (no TMs), and it MUST learn Last Resort if/when it reaches level 55. Also, to prove it's the best normal type, it must solo the Normal gym, and solo one of N's pokemon in each encounter.

@Steight: Your icon seems pretty angry. I know another thing that's constantly angry, his name is Primeape. Primeape is tired of his fellow Fighting type friends getting crushed day after day by Psychic types. You must solo run with a Primeape and beat Sabrina gym, with only Primeape. You must name this male Primeape Atrocious.

@Bair50: You must catch a Kecleon and solo run one elite 4 member of your choice with it. This Kecleon nickname shall be Variable.

Didn't notice Zair's post... 2 more pokes left!! :)

EDIT: I'd also appreciate the last two to be pretty well thought out, but not like INSANE. :)
I didn't see a grass type on your team so I'll give you one =D

Okay! You get a FEMALE Exeggcute named Mercedes. Mercedes falls in love with Atrocious but Atrocious does not feel the same for Mercedes because she is a psychic type. So, Mercedes tries to prove to Atrocious that even though she is a psychic type, she isn't bad at all. So, Mercedes decides not to use Psychic type moves until she evolves. (She can have Psychic Moves, but she can't use them) When Mercedes finally gets to level 43 and learns Solarbeam, Atrocious starts to like her. So, Mercedes decideds to evolve. (Which means you can use psychic moves now) But, Atrocious isn't totally okay with Mercedes using Psychic moves against Fighting type pokemon. So, when Mercedes solos 2 of Giovanni's pokemon in row, Atrocious falls in love with her and is okay with Mercedes using psychic moves against fighting types.

HOLY SHI- That's long.

It would be nice if you could give me a challenge V1ral, i need one more, i want to get this started. Thanks buddy!
LOLK. Just wait a little bit lol

You'll need a fire type on your team so...;
You get a MALE Darumaka named Drake. Drake has the ability Hustle, which reduces his accuracy. So, he does not like non-100% accuracy moves. So, he cannot learn and use moves that have less than 100% accuracy. When you catch Drake and it's holding a Rawst Berry, you get a bonus challenge. It MUST evolve after learning Superpower and even after it evolves, it cannot use moves that have less than 100% accuracy. If it doesn't hold a Rawst Berry, you're lucky. It can evolve whenever you want it to and after it evolves, it may learn moves that do not have 100% accuracy. But here is when it gets kinda hard, it MUST Solo a gym leader after using the move belly Drum when it evolves. (This applies only when Drake does not hold a Rawst Berry)
EDIT: If you decide not do this Rawst Berry Challenge, it must be at level 73 to challenge the Elite-Four.

I didn't see a grass type on your team so I'll give you one =D

Okay! You get a FEMALE Exeggcute named Mercedes. Mercedes falls in love with Atrocious but Atrocious does not feel the same for Mercedes because she is a psychic type. So, Mercedes tries to prove to Atrocious that even though she is a psychic type, she isn't bad at all. So, Mercedes decides not use Psychic type moves until she evolves. (She can have Psychic Moves, but she can't use them) When Mercedes finally gets to level 43 and learns Solarbeam, Atrocious starts to like her. So, Mercedes decideds to evolve. (Which means you can use psychic moves now) But, Atrocious isn't totally okay with Mercedes using Psychic moves against Fighting type pokemon. So, when Mercedes solos 2 of Giovanni's pokemon in row, Atrocious falls in love with her and is okay with Mercedes using psychic moves against fighting types.

HOLY SHI- That's long.
Wow! That's really well thought out, LOL. Sweet, I have all 6 pokes, I'll get started right away!! :D

EDIT: To clarify, I'm assuming you mean Soloing Giovanni's GYM pokemon?

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Alright folks, Wave #5 is officially up for my White Scramblocke. First, some bookkeeping...

• For the Route 6 Challenge, I got Deerling, so Foongus/Amoongus is available
  • Dragonspiral Tower Entrance has been taken by auramaster & the Pokemon was a Mienfoo, I just need to fish the challenge up. auramaster cannot give another challenge this wave.
  • While we're on the subject, TM13IceBeam has given out the 4 Pokemon Cap, & therefore, cannot give out any more Pokemon to me for the remainder of the Scramblocke.
  • I will now have the ability to Surf, so Surfing Pokemon are now applicable.
Lastly, this time I will be far less tolerant than I have been before. The most important thing is that you all READ THE RULES. I read your rules when issuing you challenges, so it's only fair that you lot do the same thing back. Any slight thing that breaks my rules will result in an automatic rejection, no buts. Don't complain, it's not my fault you didn't lurk before issuing. Keep the link open in a separate tab if you have to! Lastly, do not give out a Pokemon for a future wave. I'm not going to go through pages just to find a challenge. Thank you.

After all that, time to dish out challenges.
AND REMEMBER TO READ THE RULES FIRST!!!

i am back and am too lazy to read the like......100 pages that are inbetween this post and the last post i made..........
Well just posting to say that my computer had a meltdown and deleting all my vba games......good thing i kept my sapphire nuzlocke on my home computer othewise i would be so very pissed off right now so i need a new challenge.
Its Leafgreen(again)
Rules are:
1. One of each type
2. i can say no to them
3. i will post at least 1 a month.
4. No stupid, rediculous challenges please
5. Must have a god name
so the pokemon so far are:
1.@TeamMagmaBossMaxie: Start with a female Bulbasaur. Name her Persephone. She is the god of flowers, so she must have at least 2 grass type moves at all times. Also, since she is married to Hades, she may never battle against a Ghost Type; if she is forced to battle a ghost type, go back to your last save. She may evolve to Ivysaur after Misty, and she may evolve to Venusaur after learning Solarbeam. Shiny Skarmory
2.Take the same Magnemite I gave you last time I gave you a challenge. Meh, I'm too lazy to think of anything creative for you. And for the hell of it, in addition to its previous restrictions, solo 10 trained Pokémon with Sonicboom alone. Take "Grammar" the Magnemite. In order to teach you a lesson about the merits of grammar, for each of your posts on Smogon, he must completely solo any trainer, including rival battles/Gym Leaders/E4. At the time of writing this post, you have 77 posts, so Grammar must solo 77 trainers. You may use the Vs. Seeker in order to achieve this, for obvious reasons. It may evolve to Magneton after it has soloed half of these trainers (39 - I rounded up, because I'm a cheap bastard).

@ItsARandom:For the Twist Mountain Challange, take a Cubchoo named Teddiursa. It thinks it is a Teddiursa, and may only learn moves that both it and Teddiursa can learn. It may evolve immediately after the Icirrus Gym battle, and once it evolves, rename it Ursaring. It may now have one ice type move at a time, in addition to what Ursaring can learn, because it is a hacked ursaring. That is all.

EDIT: IAR, I forgot about your no-nicknames rule. Sorry. I hope you can remember the cubchoo thinks its a teddiursa.

@TeamMagmaBossMaxie: Start with a female Bulbasaur. Name her Persephone. She is the god of flowers, so she must have at least 2 grass type moves at all times. Also, since she is married to Hades, she may never battle against a Ghost Type; if she is forced to battle a ghost type, go back to your last save. She may evolve to Ivysaur after Misty, and she may evolve to Venusaur after learning Solarbeam.

Shedinja Solo Update: Basically, this doesn't even merit a full update. I'm grinding. A LOT.

First HG Scramble Update

Name: Fauna
Rival: V
Battle Mode: Set

Leafy: Lvl 27 Male Naive Bayleef. Completed challenge of soloing Falkner by a bit of grinding, then using Poisonpowder on his birds. After that I used Potions to stall out Gust. He currently has a moveset of Cut/Synthesis/Poisonpowder/Natural Gift.

TopPercent: Lvl 28 Male Lonely Raticate. Due to being Lonely (and me being to lazy to check his IV's) went to the Bellsprout Tower and killed off about 30 Rattatas in addition to the ones in the wild I already faced. Currently has a moveset of Hyper Fang/Rock Smash/Crunch/Quick Attack.

Tuco: Lvl 32 Male Brave Poliwhirl. After a lot of grinding, I solo'd Jasmin with the help of a Wacan berry and critical hits. Also has used Doubleslap and Wake Up Slap about 70 times.

Molten: Lvl 27 Female Mild Magmar. Hasn't accomplished much from pretty much soloing Morty. Currently has a moveset of Confuse Ray/Leer/Ember/Faint Attack (all different types).

Minefield: Lvl 15 Male Geodude. Literally just caught him in Safari Zone. Not sure how to lvl him up if I constantly explode.

@itsarandom

i hope i read the rules correctly :)
here it is:
take a GOLETT from Dragonspiral Tower. name it "robost"
if it has "iron fist" as its ability, it must relearn shadow punch, and evolve only after hitting 4 times In a ROW with dynamic punch. (its only y percent... if thats too hard,)..... hit 15 times in a row with mega punch if you do the mega punch challenge, it may only learn one stab.

if it has klutz as his ability, u may not use punching moves and it must successfully steal 5 items (at least of two different kinds) (so 4 everstones and one beryy is okay. but not all everstones.) with "thief"
and FINE. u can grind on roggenrolas. (they like always carry everstone)

Random, For Icirrus City, take a Stunfisk, who must have Double Team, Mud Slap, Discharge and a move of your choice ASAP. Annoy the shit out of your opponents with this ultra-awesome derpfish.

EDIT: By the way, I think you forgot the Moor of Icirrus in this wave.

@bluemon: IAR is picking the nicknames for the Pokemon that you give.

@IAR: For your Mistralton Cave Pokemon, you get an Axew! This Axew is quite the coward, and as soon as it is hit, it must switch. In order to get over his fear, it must solo 10 Pokemon that it has a type disadvantage against without getting hit by a SINGLE MOVE, including status moves that have a negative effect on it. After it is over this fear, it may evolve. It becomes overconfident after it evolves. Therefore, it must set up to +3 using Dragon Dance against an enemy that it has a type advantage. If it has 75% - 100% of its HP at the end of the match, it becomes even MORE confident and it must solo 5 trainers without healing in a row. If it has 50% - 74% of its HP by the end of the match, it becomes grounded and has no more restrictions. If it has 50% or less of its HP by the end of the match, it lacks the self-esteem to go on and must not use any Dragon-type moves except for Dragon Dance after that. It may evolve into Haxorous when it finishes the above restriction.

Pretty much:
Take an Axew from Mistralton Cave.
It must OHKO 10 Pokemon it has a type disadvantage against to evolve.
It becomes overconfident as a Fraxure, and it must set up to +3/+3 against an Ice or Dragon Pokemon. The amount of HP left after the match will give you different restrictions. You MAY use Potions, so therefore, I recommend that you use low healing Potions and switch out after you set up to +3/+3.
75% HP - 100% HP it becomes overconfident and must solo 5 trainers without healing in a row.
50% HP - 74% HP it becomes grounded and has no restrictions.
Less than 50% HP it must not use any Dragon-type moves for the rest of the game except for Dragon Dance.

My challenges

1.) I must catch a Blitzle and name it Shimama, it's japanese name. Every elemental monkey i come across must be KO'ed by Shimama, and it may not learn the move flame charge. Evolve it when i get to clay's gym and go on a suicidal run. Solo skyla's team.

2.) Take a Musharna - It must know Hypnosis, Nightmare, Toxic, and Shadow Ball as soon as possible.

3.) Take an oshawott, name it scalchop. This otter is obsessed with his shell. He must only use moves that have to do with his shell. (Shell blade, slash, fury cutter, cut, x-scissor) He may not evolve into a samurott until he has four usable slashing moves. Dewott doesn't get lash but samurott does, so i can evolve it at level 36 with just three slashing moves to get slash.

4) Take a Druddion and name it Trolligon. This Druggion is trolling everyone as it is the worse Dragon type. So, it may not learn any Dragon attacks. Despite the disadvantage, it stilll wants to prove itself. The number of Drayden's Pokemon that it solos determines the Dragon attack it can learn. If it solos 1, then Dragon Rage. If it solos 2, then Dragon Tail. If it solos his entire team, it may learn Dragon Claw. Regardless, it must learn Draco Meteor and solo 3 Pokemon in the Elite 4(N's Castle included) with it's Dragon attacks and finishe each of them off with Draco Meteor.

5.) I must catch a male Audino on Route 2, name it MakePeace, as soon as rustling grass starts showing up. This Audino is a lover, not a fighter, it may only have one attacking move at a time (NO TM'S) and it MUST learn Last Resport if/when it reaches level 55. Also, to prove it's the best normal type, it must solo the normal gym, and solo one of N's Pokemon in each encounter.

6.) Get a male Darumaka named Drake. Drake has the ability Hustle, which reduces his accuracy. So he does not like non - 100% accuracy moves. He cannot learn and use moves that have less than 100% accuracy. When you catch Drake, it's holding a Rawst berry, you get a bonus challenge. It MUST evolve after learning Superpower and even after it evolves, it cannot use moves that have less than 100% accuracy. If it doesn't hold a Rawst Berry, you're lucky. It can evolve whenever you want it to and after it evolves, it may learn moves that do not have 100% accuracy. It must solo a gym leader after using the move belly drum when it evolves. This applies only when drake does not hold a Rawst Berry. If you decide not to do this rawst berry challenge, it must be at level 73 to challenge the Elite - Four.

Thanks for the tough challenges, guys. Starting this up now.

Oooh interesting challenges as of now since I was on hiatus. I'll take requests for a Pokemon Platinum Scramble, no trading and no RNG.

@Prie

You get Valdast the Eevee. This Eevee hates all of Team Galactic, and must solo all Grunts in the game, and 2 Admins of your choice (All battles with the Admin you choose must be soloed). It can then evolve. You can only heal Valdast with Herbal medicine, and it must know Frustration ASAP.

Have Fun!! (btw I now copyright the Eevee named Valdast)

And, Firered scramble is done. Surprisingly, Muk wasn't that bad. So, how about a Platinum scramble

1. include a nickname
2. no repeating types
3. Don't give me Staraptor, Leafeon, Garchomp, Azumarill, Rapidash, or Rotom. I used them last time, so I'd like something different

Oooh interesting challenges as of now since I was on hiatus. I'll take requests for a Pokemon Platinum Scramble, no trading and no RNG.
You get a Wurmple. If it's male, name it Lunick, if it's female, name it Luna. It's evolution is random, but no matter what, it is only allowed to heal at a Pokemon Center, or by using Morning Sun / Moonlight (not Roost). If it evolves into Beautifly, it is only allowed to use STAB moves, and only one of each type. If it evolves into Dustox, it can only use attacking moves that have a chance secondary effect (like Confusion, but not like U-turn).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 14)