Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newby you still need one more, so i'll edit in a challange here
You get a Croagunk.
I'm going to give you some random restrictions that i thought would be cool for a challange. You must feed him 10 Berries and 5 Lemonades in order for him to evolve. After he gets hit with a Not Very Effective attack, it must stay in the battle (even after you ko the mon) until it gets hit with a super effective attack. Must use attract on every opposite gender pokemon in its egg group (only one per spot). Finally, every time it solos a trainer, you must nickname one of your pokemon "butts" (if this goes against any restriction then discard it)
That sounds like a lot of fun, especially the last restriction. I accept.

Will get started...some time.

Alright, it's been a while, but I'm back to update my Sapphire Scramble Challange.

So, after soloing Wattson with Matticus, I proceeded to head north, making sure the rest of my team caught up with him. After many battles, I made my way to Route 114, where I found my fifth team member: DeathAdder the Seviper. Afterwards, I scaled Mt. Chimney to fight off Team Aqua.

After plowing through the grunts and the Admin, I engaged Archie in battle. After easily destroying his Mighteyana and Golbat, half of my team was killed by his Sharpedo. It took the combined efforts of Swampy, Plus, Tricky, and Matticus to take him down.

After healing and getting DeathAdder up to par with the rest of my team, I took on the Gym in Lavaridge. Going through the maze was simple, so I got to Flannery with little trouble.

In the actual fight, I had some problems. It started smoothly, with DeathAdder soloing her Slugma, but not without getting hit by a Sunny Day-boosted Overheat. With the damage dealt to her, DeathAdder was unable to last long against Torkoal. After Swampy brought it down to the red, Parahax took over and prevented Swampy from finishing the job. So Tricky took Torkoal down with an Astonish. After that fiasco, I went outside to heal, and picked up a pair of Go-Go Goggles.

Team Progress:

Swampy the Marshtomp (M)
Lonely; Torrent
LV 27
Tackle
Rock Smash
Mud Shot
Water Gun

As time goes on, Swampy becomes less used. I'm starting to rely more so on my true team, and the only use he will see in the future is for Surfing. Despite these facts, he can still hold his own in battle if needed.

Glldtr the Kirlia (M)
Docile; Synchronize
LV 27
Calm Mind
Psychic
Double Team
Teleport

With Psychic in his arsenal, Glldtr has become a force to reckon with. The only problem is that he's a bit too frail. Also useful due to Teleport (I'm keeping it until Fortree), Glldtr can sweep unprepared trainers.

Matticus the Shedinja (N)
Hasty; Wonder Guard
LV 27
Fury Swipes
Cut
Leech Life
Double Team

Aside from the fact that status move and anything SE is an insta-kill, Matticus has proved useful. Managing to solo Wattson, he still has to solo Norman and the twins.

Tricky the Sableye (M)
Bashful; Keen Eye
LV 27
Astonish
Fake Out
Fury Swipes
Night Shade

Tricky's challange is done. He's soloed the Trick house twice, so now I can use him without any concerns. His strategy is simple: Fake Out, Night Shade, and maybe Astonish. He's definitely a valuable team member.

Plus the Plusle (F)
Quirky; Plus
LV 27
Spark
Thunder Wave
Quick Attack
Helping Hand

Plus is actually better than I had thought. She has a decent Special Attack, and can OHKO most things with Spark. Luckily, I haven't seen many Electrikes, and I should be fine until after the 5th gym.

DeathAdder the Seviper (F)
Bold; Shed Skin
LV 27
Screech
Lick
Bite
Poison Tail

DeathAdder is awesome. She has proved her worth by soloing Flannery's Slugmas, and deals heavy damage too. She's going to be useful in the future.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Alright guys, I've derped up a bit. I need two more Pokemon for Wave #5 of my Scramblocke. One for Moor of Icirrus (Which must be a Shelmet), & one for Route 18, since you can't find a Larvesta Egg in the wild (I'm still keeping Larvesta, though). Remember to read the rules yadda yadda yadda. I want these ASAP. Thank you. Link to Scramblocke

@IAR, you get a Shelmet for your Moor of Icirrus challange. You must solo 10 trained Pokemon to evolve. As an Accelgor, since he is a ninja, he refuses to attack from up close, so it must only have Special moves, Status moves, and it must know and keep Agility ASAP.

Alright, I'd like a RUBY Challange with 6 mons. Never done this before, so i'll set a few restrictions:

-all pokemon must be able to evolve, but restrictions on when is okay
-the first person must choose a starter
-nothing to do with any of the legendaries, unless it pertains to capping them. No "you must use a pokeball to catch rayquaza" type deal. I plan on importing them later on if they're good.
-no held item restrictions.

Other than that, Hit me with your best shot ;)

Edit with Challenge stuff:

@Charizard92: You get Gambler the Treeko! This Treeko takes pride in it's ability in the Game Corner, so you must gamble it's moves by rolling a die. If you roll a 1, you use the move in its first slot, 2 in its second, so on, and so forth, but if you roll a 5, re-roll. If it rolls a 6, use whichever move you want.. It may evolve if it uses the same move three times in a row and may evolve again when it uses the same move five times in a row.
Nickname: Ashley
Level: 16
notes: Evolved to Grovyle.

@Charizard92, take a Poochyena named Snap.
If it has the ability Run Away, it is a coward, and can only attack foes that are at minus two or more accuracy, due to Sand Attack or other moves. (Poochyena learns Sand Attack at level 9)
If it has the ability Quick Feet, it is ridiculously aggressive, and has to use Roar or Howl immediately every time it is sent out.
(Poochyena learns Roar at level 21 and Howl at level 5)

Either way, it can only evolve if it is hit with a fighting-type move and survives.
UNOBTAINED

Charizard92. If this is on your Ruby...
Take whomever you first meet on Route 114. If it's Ruby exclusive, it must solo its Sapphire counterpart whenever you see it. If not, it must solo one of Steven's Pokemon. Otherwise, no restrictions.
UNOBTAINED

@Charizard92-man its been awhile since i have given a challange. Ok then take a Merril, name it Ball. Must Solo 2 gym leaders which arent rock or fire. Can only evolve by soloing one fire trainer.
UNOBTAINED

Charizard, you get Blob the Gulpin. It must always have Amnesia, and must solo Wallace and Sydney. If you'd rather skip those battles, then it must have Stockpile and Spit Up. No evolution restrictions.
UNOBTAINED

Charizard, take a Makuhita. It may not learn any of the following moves:

Arm Thrust
Fake Out
Whirlwind
Belly Drum
Endure
Seismic Toss
Earthquake
Secret Power
Surf
Strength

Solo either Brawly or Wattson to evolve, at which point it may learn exactly two of the moves on this list.
Nickname: MAKIT (in-game trade)
Level: 10
notes: it LEARNT arm thrust, due to only having 3 moves, but i will replace it asap and will not use it.

@Charizard92: You get Gambler the Treeko! This Treeko takes pride in it's ability in the Game Corner, so you must gamble it's moves by rolling a die. If you roll a 1, you use the move in its first slot, 2 in its second, so on, and so forth, but if you roll a 5, re-roll. If it rolls a 6, use whichever move you want.. It may evolve if it uses the same move three times in a row and may evolve again when it uses the same move five times in a row.

@Charizard92: You get Gambler the Treeko! This Treeko takes pride in it's ability in the Game Corner, so you must gamble it's moves by rolling a die. If you roll a 1, you use the move in its first slot, 2 in its second, so on, and so forth, but if you roll a 5 or a 6, re-roll. It may evolve if it uses the same move three times in a row and may evolve again when it uses the same move five times in a row.
well aren't you a fucking troll :P So I assume if I roll on an empty moveslot, I can re-roll?

If it has the ability Run Away, it is a coward, and can only attack foes that are at minus two or more accuracy, due to Sand Attack or other moves. (Poochyena learns Sand Attack at level 9)
If it has the ability Quick Feet, it is ridiculously aggressive, and has to use Roar or Howl immediately every time it is sent out.
(Poochyena learns Roar at level 21 and Howl at level 5)

Either way, it can only evolve if it is hit with a fighting-type move and survives.

If it has the ability Quick Feet, it is ridiculously aggressive, and has to use Roar immediately every time it is sent out.
(Poochyena learns Roar at level 21)

hm... accepting, I

Yep. Roll a 5 or a 6 and just re-roll the die.
but if I only have two moves on it, and i roll a 3, then I re-roll? or I cannot use a move? :S

@Charizard92-man its been awhile since i have given a challange. Ok then take a Wingull, name it Seagull. Must Solo 2 gym leaders which arent rock or fire. Can only evolve by soloing your rival twice. Have fun:)

Take whomever you first meet on Route 114. If it's Ruby exclusive, it must solo its Sapphire counterpart whenever you see it. If not, it must solo one of Steven's Pokemon. Otherwise, no restrictions.

Sounds good. By sapphire counterpart, do you mean ANY saphire exclusive? or just it's literal "counterpart

@ Charizard, I edited it. It's Roar or Howl, now.
Thanks, totally missed that lol. that makes it much easier on the experience gaining XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)