Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Son_of_Shadoo, Accepted. I really hope I don't find an Adamant, Unnerve 3 IV Joltik though. The Volt switch should be interesting. But that will also mean that if Coulomb is faced with a ground type, I can only use Volt Switch, and will get stuck... Clay is going to be annoying as heck.
Also, pertaining to the familiarity of my name. I did another scramble a year ago and was fairly active on this forum for a while, then I stopped because I had other matters. I never got around to joining again until the Fifth Gen game was settled.

Take what's becoming my signature challange: an Honorable Oshawott.

Name this Oshawott Bushido. It will not fight against any pokemon with a status effect or with less then half HP, unless it caused this effect to happen. It will not fight against any pokemon 4x weak to Water. It may evolve to Dewott after Burgh, and to Samurott after Brycen. That is all.

I'd love a scramble for HG, can't trad exclusives, but I can trade to evolve.
I'd also love it you could add a restraint to my scramblemons, but nothing too severe please :)

I need one more pokemon to be able to do my scramble. In the meantime..

Aditya, on Route 4, catch a male Scraggy. His name will be Leon.
He is very confident in his hand to hand fighting abilities. He swaggers about looking for trouble. He doesn't like using objects to help him win. If someone uses an object against him, he gets angry and refuses to fight them anymore, wanting a pure test of skills. Once he has proven himself by soloing any Gym, he may evolve.

So: Only physical moves. Must use Swagger as his first move in any fight. Can't use moves such as Rock Throw. If a move such as Rock Throw is used against him, he must switch out and cannot switch back into that pokemon.

I'll give you one too, Crezz:
Catch a Hoppip on Route 32. This Hoppip is a scaredy Hoppip. If he gets hit, he runs away immediately (switch out). He is also scared of what will happen to him if he evolves. However, if he soloes 5 trainer's pokemon (without getting hit), he gets confident enough to try evolving. As a Skiploom, he is still scared of getting hurt, thought he now knows that evolving isn't bad. Once he evolves into Jumpluff, he decides to test his new abilities. If he can solo a Gym Leader (he can get hit), he will have faced his fears, and now has no restrictions.

@ Son_of_Shadoo, Accepted. I really hope I don't find an Adamant, Unnerve 3 IV Joltik though. The Volt switch should be interesting. But that will also mean that if Coulomb is faced with a ground type, I can only use Volt Switch, and will get stuck... Clay is going to be annoying as heck.
Also, pertaining to the familiarity of my name. I did another scramble a year ago and was fairly active on this forum for a while, then I stopped because I had other matters. I never got around to joining again until the Fifth Gen game was settled.
To be fair, I didn't say it has to SUCCESSFULLY use Volt Switch, you can use it, fail due to ground typing, and then manually switch out. Or you could just not send it out against ground types in the first place.

... Nope, that's definitely not it... Ah, now I know, I'm mixing you up with someone else lol.

Crezz, take a Chikorita named Blossom.
This Chikorita is very stubborn, so it can only use the first four moves it learns.
Each time it evolves, you can convince it to change a little and teach it one move.

It must solo at least four Pokémon in the elite four. Your choice entirely.
Good luck!

EndQuote, ShinySkarmory and Erzz, all accepted.

Also, Erzz,

You get Justice the Houndour. All of his life, he has wanted to help the police force do justice in the world. As such, he must solo every burgler, kindler and team rocket member there is. He cannot, however, battle any gym leaders as they are authority figures. If he faints on any one of these battles, you cannot use him for the next 3 trainer battles. He also believes that all ghosts are evil. This trumps any other restriction. He must solo all ghosts until Morty. After that, he must solo every other ghost you see. Once he has soloed 50 ghosts, he may evolve. He no longer needs to solo ghosts. However, this means that he is even more furious in his persecution of evil. Now, on every new route or trainer, he must be the first one out. Once you beat the elite four, this restriction goes away.

Good Luck!

@aditya8081 You get "Magnet" the Klink, he believes he is a magnemite, so much in fact he must always know 2 electric attacks. He can evolve into Klang whenever possible but can only evolve into Klinklang in Chargestone Cave.

@crezz Take "Paris" the Paras, must be female, she doesn't like fighting so she can never be sent into battle first, when she is in battle, she cannot use the same move twice in a row. She can evolve into Parasect at only after Jasmine is defeated.

Aditya, I can't catch Houndour until Kanto (or Safari Zone, or trade), so the Morty restriction is kind of silly.

I'd love a scramble for HG, can't trad exclusives, but I can trade to evolve.
I'd also love it you could add a restraint to my scramblemons, but nothing too severe please :)
Catch an Abra named...Billy. He may evolve after Teleporting out of 3 different cave areas (Slowpoke Well, Dark Cave, Union Cave, Dragons Den etc.). As for moves, he may only use moves with power between (including) 60 and 80 base power. Should he evolve into Alakazam re-name him Billy-Bob, and solo Bruno.

@aditya: You get Battleaxe the Axew. Its destiny has always been to challenge Marshal, and it should show up looking its best before the Elite Four. However, it can pass "special syndrome" as a legitimate excuse not to fight; in other words, the more special attacks it has before the Elite Four, the fewer of Marshal's Pokémon it has to solo (for example, if it has no special moves, it must solo Marshal's entire team; if it has one special move, it must solo three Pokémon; etc.) Also, it must solo Ghetsis' Hydreigon.

oh dear god, grass type overload! :D
but I'll accept all of them! :)
scramble team
1. Blossom the Chikortia
2. Paris the Paras
3. Scaredycat the Hoppip
4. Bee the Weedle
keep 'em coming people! :p

Aww man, neglected to post because been busy with my parents over and all.

Just thought I'd let everyone know that I just beat Ghetsis, with Smugleaf dealing the final blow to his hydreigon. It was a fun run, though quite lengthy.

Crezz you forgot Billy the Abra. Due to you neglecting him I'm amending your challenge. He must now Teleport out of 4 cave areas, and solo 10 cave pokemon before evolving into Kadabra.

As for my own HG Scramble, I have defeated Pokemon League Round 1, and am currently in Kanto. I've already defeated Lt. Surge, Sabrina, and Erika. Currently doing the Power Plant thing.

Crezz, To fix your fire type weakness, I will give you Coolio the Tentacool. As a cool character, he must where Blackglasses ASAP. If he doesn't, he must act under the effects of a choice band. If he has blackglasses, he must keep cool. His first move whenever sent into battle must be a status/support move. He also wants to prove that he is the coolest there is. To do that, he must defeat the coolest man in the game: Pryce. Once he soloes Pryce, he can evolve.

After evolving, he realizes that Tentacools are annoying in the extreme when surfing. He then vows to end this. He must be the first pokemon in your party while surfing and must defeat every Tentacool you see. Unless the opposing pokemon is a Tentacool, he still must use status moves at the first turn of every battle. In the elite four, he must be your lead and set up Toxic Spikes against Will, Bruno and Lance. After this, he can take off the Blackglasses. However, if he does, the world is in a different color to him. All of the types are switched for him. He cannot use super effective moves until he solos Brock. Then, all restrictions are lifted.

Also, Newby n00b's Axew is accepted. Let the Scramble begin

I DEMAND CONGRATULATIONS FOR COMPLETING MY RUN.

Also, I request a new challenge. Or is it too soon for one?

I want the following pokemon, but you can come up with ANY restriction on them. They must be able to all reach their final stage of evolution BY the 8th Gym:
- Tepig
- Sandile
- Scraggy
- Joltik

And two pokemon from the following:
- Axew
- Drilbur
- Vanillite
- Male Venipede
- Female Petilil

As complex as possible. These are my favorite Pokes, that's why.

Okay Box: I'll just start from the top. You open up your present and you find a female Tepig (Soft reset for that). You ask her name and she tells you she calls Blaze. She follows her name, and can only attack when in Blaze range. Evolution is allowed after taking a Take Down from Lenora's Herdier and killing that thing. Remember, only attack when in Blaze range. When she evolves, rename her to Kung Fu, and she can only use Fighting type moves. Evolve her when she soloes Skyla's Swoobat. Her nickname then becomes OHKO. She needs to OHKO a pokemon, or switch out. No restrictions on her moveset. I hope this is complex enough, have fun :) (BTW, I like your profile pic)

wrave: Take a Chikorita. The number of Falkner's pokemon you solo determines the number of times you may evolve in the game. Name it Cilan. That is all.

Box: Take a male Scraggy, and name it LikeaBoss. It must always have the BlackGlasses on ASAP. It must never faint from a direct attack, because it is obsessed with battling "LIKE A BOSS".

@Wrave, catch a Miltank and name her Jerri. Before her capture, Jerri used her milk to make Ice Cream, so she must always have an Ice-Type attack and may never forget Milk Drink. Since she loves Ice Cream so much, if you use another pokemon with an Ice-Type move, she must use Milk Drink outside of battle to heal them to full health, and she may never directly damage an Ice-Type unless she's your last pokemon. She must solo Karen's Houndoom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)