Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, starting my 100 post competitive scramble!! Rules are this:

Tier: RU
I reserve the right to reject any challenge I do not like
Level: Easy-Medium-Easy
Must use a Smogon set that is good enough, no crappy sets plz
Just a warning I will only be playing this on most Weekends, and my goal is 1200 points or 5 wins in a row(Thanks Lafonda). Bring it On!!!
Team:
-
-
-
-
-
-

DetroitLolcat

Maize and Blue Badge Set 2014-2017
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Ooh, RU?

You get 33 the Primeape. This Primeape can only have three moveslots, cannot be used in three consecutive battles, and can not have a stat above 333.

@Axmaster68

Gallade "come at me bro" (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Steadfast
EVs: 240 HP / 20 Atk / 204 SDef / 44 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Bulk Up
- Drain Punch
- Psycho Cut
- Taunt
Stolen from the Creative Moveset thread because I know almost nothing about RU, and because Gallade is one of my favorite Pokemon :) Is this what you wanted? Also good luck!

Okay, Auramaster, accepted.
Detroit, rejected because of lack of 4 moves and the fact that I can't find a set for Primeape. Reserving a spot for you, though.
Benny, I'll take Honchkrow, but I'd like some different restrictions, as I did ask for a Smogon set, didn't I. The EV's for HP are OK.
Team so far:
-Gallade"Come at me bro"@ lefties with Steadfast, Adament, Psycho Cut, Taunt, Bulk Up, Drain Punch, and 240 HP/ 20 Atk/ 204 Sp. Def/ 44 Spd.
-Honchkrow from Benny In A Jet, named Curveball
-Reserved for DetroitLolCat
-
-
-

@Axmaster68

Steelix "Titanium" @Leftovers
Ability: Sturdy
Nature: Sassy
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
IVs: Speed 0
-Stealth Rock
-Earthquake
-Gyro Ball
-Dragon Tail

A nice Defensive Wall for your team.

Super Saiyan, accepted.
The team so far:
-
@Axmaster68

Steelix "Titanium" @Leftovers
Ability: Sturdy
Nature: Sassy
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
IVs: Speed 0
-Stealth Rock
-Earthquake
-Gyro Ball
-Dragon Tail
-Honckrow, reserved for Benny in a Jet
-Auramaster's Gallade
Gallade (M) @ Leftovers
- Bulk Up
- Drain Punch
- Psycho Cut
- Taunt
-reserved for DetroitLolCat
-
-
Come on guys, 2 down already!!

@Axmaster68

Beedrill -Life Orb
Swarm
4 HP, 252 Attack, 252 Speed
Jolly Nature
-Swords Dance
-X-Scissor
-Poison Jab
-Brick Break

I´ve used it, it works wonders, people rarely expect it and you can catch them off guard with it´s moves.

Hey everyone! I've decided to try something new and make a pseudo Let's Play of my Leaf Scramble playthrough! Here's a test of this, you lot need to read it and tell me if I should keep going with it or not.

First, the restrictions
From King Serperior: Jimera0, take a Snorlax and have it as close as possible to the first gen 1 moveset for it. Must solo Giovanni and your rival before the E4 and after gym 8.

From Tyranitarphantom: you'll both be going with a Poliwag named Wuzzle. It loves confusing people with it's swirling patterns, so it must always hit an opponent with Hypnosis before attacking (once it learns it, of course). However, once it evolves to Poliwhirl, it's swirl reverses, so it must forget Hypnosis. From that point on, it may never use a move on the opponent that isn't an attacking move. It prefers to use brute force, so it must learn strength. It may be evolved into Poliwrath once you have obtained 6 badges, and it must have soloed one of those leaders. All other restrictions remain.

From EndQuote: take a Charmander and name it Charming.
This adorable little lizard is quite the smooth talker, so it must learn and keep Attract ASAP. (TM is on Route 24)
It must use Attract to infatuate every Pokémon of the opposite gender it is sent out against.

In addition, it cannot use Fire-type attacks against Pokémon of the opposite gender, because nothing ruins a date like a whirling inferno.
However, if the date is going badly, he might as well use fire. (If Blaze activates OR he is the last Pokémon alive in your party, you can use Fire-type attacks)

He must solo Erika and at least three Pokémon in the elite four.
Good luck!

From Super Saiyan: take Shenron the Pikachu . He has 3 flaws though.
1. He has limited attack knowledge, so he can only use his level up moves. No tms or hms.
2. He has poor endurance, so he must rest after defeating an opponent. He can battle again once the next opponent is defeated or the battle ends. (Can solo Gym Leaders)
3. He is terrified of Flying and Water Pokemon so he may never battle them. This restriction is SO getting wished away, RIGHT NOW.
Knowing this, he has the power of the Eternal Dragon and will grant you a wish. You may remove one of the above restrictions immediately. If he solos 4 Gym Leaders, you get another wish and may remove another restriction. Unfortunately, 1 restriction will always be in place. No evolution restrictions. For an extra challenge, you can refuse the wishes. Congrats, you are the first recipient of my Signature Challange! Good luck!

From Axemaster68: you get Ball the Sandshrew. Ball has no restrictions, congratulations!! Just a few small things first:

1) Set up Sandstorm in every E4 battle not being soloed and make sure to have the move before going there.

2) Use Defense Curl against 15 different evolution lines(one member of each) to evolve.

3) One boosting move at a time maximum.

4) Use Sand Tomb against 50 pokemon to forget the move after Ball learns it.

5) Solo Koga after evolving, or any other gym leader and his GLMP(yes AFTER evolving I am being nice today).

You can remove any 1 restriction after the solos are completed.

If Ball faints more than 5 times, he needs a buddy. That buddy will be a Grass type decided by someone else. Good luck and enjoy one example of my signature buddy challenge!!

From Oh Biscuits: Enjoy Bulbus the Bellsprout! In the Latin story that I'm translating right now, there's a character named Bulbus. His name means "onion," just so you know. Bulbus is extremely jealous of Modestus, who he thinks is Charming the Charmander! So he must never fight ANY double battles with him. He must also solo Misty, since Misty comes before Erika and Bulbus believes that he's better than Charming. (This works 'cause Modestus wasn't so modest and was quite the ladies' man.) He must evolve before Charming and after he solos Misty, and he can evolve again any time. This shouldn't be TOO hard.

And now for the actual story! Behold, Chapter 1!

Alright, time to start this challange off! Ok, yeah yeah, I don’t need to know the controls I’ve been playing some version of this game for well over a decade. Hi Oak! ... Yes I’m a boy. I think you forgot your bifocals on the desk again. I’m Jimera btw. Wait. You don’t remember your own Grandson’s name? The one that lives basically a 3 second walk from your lab? Are you sure you should be working still? Well I bet he’s a derp, just like his grandpappy. No wait, I didn’t say his name was “Derp” you derp! ... I did not say..! Whatever, I’ll just roll with it.

AHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhh I’m shrinking.......!

AHEM well anyway, first things first, let’s grab that traditional first potion out of my PC. Now, down the stairs we go... Oh hi virtual mom who I have no emotional connection to whatsoever. How are you today?

Mom: “...Right. All boys leave home someday. It said so on TV.”

And TV is never wrong, eh kids? I’m damn glad my real mother isn’t so rock stupid. Cya later! Or never, either one works.

Random girl: “Signs are useful aren’t they”
Sign she was standing in front of: “Press START to open the MENU”
Oh yes, so useful... how many times did you get dropped on your head as a kid again?

Alright, enough goofing around, let’s get me a starter!

Oak: “It’s unsafe! Wild Pokemon are in the tall grass!”
So, um, how does literally anyone else leave the town? I mean it’s pretty clear that most of the people here aren’t trainers. Or is this a town of hermits or something, and no one ever goes anywhere. Actually, that would explain a lot of stuff in the Pokemon world... seeing as the only characters that ever seem to go anywhere are the trainers. And that they’re all constantly amazed by incredibly inane things.

Anyway, I finally get to pick my damn Charmander. Welcome to the team Charming!
We all know what comes next right? Derp picks Squirtle, picks a fight with me and and I kick his ass. Same old, same old...

Wait what? Shut up Professor Oak, I know how to have a Pokemon battle. After I step out of this damn lab I never want to see you and your plaque riddled brain again!

*a lot of whimpy scratching and tackling later*
Wow, I swear that is the first starter battle I’ve ever had where neither of us ended up using anything but our damaging moves. Thankfully even with him getting a crit I still kicked his ass. Thank you Scratch for being slightly superior to Tackle.

Derp: “WHAT, Unbelievable, I picked the wrong Pokemon” Dude, you really ARE a derp. I am now glad your Grandfather will call you that forever. And so I shall too.

Alright, off to Viridian City I go then!

*several boring wild encounters and one free potion later*

“Charming learned Ember”
Woo, now I can use my STAB! On male Pokemon that is, because Charming is such a damn chauvinist.

*several more boring encounters and an inane conversation later*

And here we are, Viridian City! Let’s talk to the locals and hear what incredible wisdom they have to impart to me, shall we?

“You want to hear about the two types of Caterpillar Pokemon?”
.... No.

You know what, screw that. I’m just going to pick up that potion that’s always behind that cuttable tree, go to the Pokemon Center, then the PokeMart and getting this over with.

*enters Pokemart*
(paraphrased) “OHAI DER, CAN YOU TAKE THIS RANDOM ASS PARCEL TO OAK JUST BECAUSE YOU HAPPEN TO BE FROM THE SAME TOWN AS HIM? NO? OH WELL I JUST WON’T SELL YOU ANY POKEBALLS UNTIL YOU DELIVER IT HAR HAR HAR”

Why do I have to deliver the damn parcel anyway? Wait wait, I bet it has to with that theory I had that only people with Pokemon actually go anywhere in this game. But then how the hell did this guy recognize me if he’s never been to Pallet Town and I’ve never been to Viridian? Oh for cripes sakes, it’s better just not to think about it isn’t it.

*quick trip to Pallet Town later*

Blah blah, Pokedex blah, do your work for you because you’re a senile old man blah here’s some Pokeballs blah. Yeah yeah, we’ve all gone through it around 20 times before. Let’s get on with it.

Alright, just gotta pick up the Town Map (not that anyone ever actually uses it) and get out of here.
Daisy: “Geeze, Gramps asked you to run an errand for him? How lazy.”
And that’s just about the understatement of the century. If this is an ERRAND for him, I’d hate to see what constitutes real work.

Well, now I think it’s time to actually time to begin my Challange in earnest! Next time I fight Derp again! Or not because I can’t get anything that can take on his Squirtle until I get Shenron the Pikachu! In any case, the real shit starts happening now! Aren’t you excited? I know I am *forced grin*.

I should point out I won't be going into such detail in subsequent chapters, there was just so much to poke fun at the start that it ended up being rather long :P

Tez, Accepted.
Team so far:

ComeAtMeBro (Gallade) (M) @ Leftovers
- Bulk Up
- Drain Punch
- Psycho Cut
- Taunt

Titanium (Steelix) (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SDef
Sassy Nature (+SDef, -Spd)
- Dragon Tail
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Gyro Ball
BuzzBuzz (Beedrill) (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Swarm
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Swords Dance
- Brick Break
- X-Scissor
- Poison Jab
-One for DetroitLolCat
-One for Benny in a Jet
-
Halfway there guys!! For these three, a special sweeper, special wall, and a medium challenge will be great to have. Thanks to all who gave me a pokemon so far!

@Axmaster68:

Galvantula "Mygavolt" - Choice Specs
Modest nature
Ability: Compoundeyes
- Volt Switch
- Thunder
- Bug Buzz
- Hidden Power [Fire]
EVs: 4 Def, 252 SpA, 252 Spe

Credit to waterwarrior for the set

Newby N0Ob, accepted, but I will use Thunderbolt instead of Thunder.
Team so far:
- Dragon Tail
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Gyro Ball

- Bulk Up
- Drain Punch
- Psycho Cut
- Taunt

- Swords Dance
- Brick Break
- X-Scissor
- Poison Jab

Mygavolt (Galvantula) (M) @ Choice Specs
Trait: Compoundeyes
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Bug Buzz
- Hidden Power [Fire]
-reserved for Benny in a Jet
-reserved for DetroitLolCat

4 down, 2 to go! Thanks to all who gave me a pokemon(aura, Newby, Taz, and Saiyan), and all rezervations last until 5:00 tommorow evening GMT -5, unless a scramblemon is posted.
EDIT: Tez, I'll try Thunder for now.

DetroitLolcat

Maize and Blue Badge Set 2014-2017
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Okay you get Matador the Tauros.
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3452240

Its Normal move must be Double-edge. Its Ability must be Intimidate. It must be your lead in battle, and it cannot switch on Turn 1 of any battle. You must keep the moves, evs, and item listed on the analysis.

DetroitLolCat, accepted, but I may change either the ability, the move, or both if it turns out badly.
Team so far:
- Dragon Tail
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Gyro Ball

- Bulk Up
- Drain Punch
- Psycho Cut
- Taunt

- Swords Dance
- Brick Break
- X-Scissor
- Poison Jab

Mygavolt (Galvantula) (M) @ Choice Specs
Trait: Compoundeyes
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Bug Buzz
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Matador (Tauros) (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Intimidate
- Double-Edge
- Earthquake
- Zen Headbutt
- Rock Slide
-Reserved for Benny in a Jet until 5 PM tomorrow
1 more guys!! I'll check back tomorrow.

Take a Speed Boost Combusken. Just use the standard SB blaziken set:

Combusken@Life Orb/Eviolite (because it's NFE)
Trait: Speed Boost
EVs: 4 HP/252 Atk/252 Spe
>Hi Jump Kick
>Flare Blitz
>Swords Dance
>Stone Edge/Thunderpunch/Protect

Or you can go mixed if you feel like it. That was the set I like to use even in OU occasionally to troll people.

Due to the fact that I have to finish typing a paper before tomorrow, this is going to be my last post for tonight. All I want to say is that hunting a technician Scyther by SR the bug catching competition is quickly becoming a bigger pain than that Pikachu's Light Ball. I have spent almost 3 hours trying to find a Scyther WITHOUT Swarm. That is the ones that haven't been killed off by rough CH attacks. I curse the one who gave me that challenge to always be trolled by one point difference in speed stats :P. My rant is done. Good night you all.

Those competitive scrambles look like fun.
I'll put aside Emerald for a moment (ShinySkarmory, please evolve Kirlia soon!) and throw my hat into the ring.
I'll be playing 5th Gen Standard OU.
Please give creatively!
Reserving the right to reject ridiculous challenges. (No Magikarp. Kthxbi)

Team:
Newby N00b's Ferrothorn (Nick: ElKing) @Leftovers
Ability: Iron Barbs
Nature: (Set: Jolly)
EVs: (Set: 252 Speed) Free: 252 HP, 4 Def
Moveset: (Set)
Rock Polish
Substitute
Leech Seed
Aerial Ace
Thoughts: Base 20 Speed. This thing is going to be laughably slow, even when it's Rock Polished to a brilliant shine.
Odds are, Substitute and Leech Seed will be the only moves I'll use. Aerial Ace could be fun to pull out against Conkeldurr, right before he Drain-Punches me into oblivion. :/
If I Rock Polish, maybe the enemy will die laughing? :)

King Serperior's Sableye (Nick: Surprise) @Leftovers
Ability: Prankster
Nature: (Set: Brave)
EVs: (Set: 252 HP, 50 Atk) Free: 206 Def
Recover
Will-O-Wisp
Knock Off
Night Shade
Thoughts: I've been meaning to try Prankster Sableye, it looks like fun. I wish I had room for Taunt, but Knock Off could be equally annoying, in some cases. Between having zero weaknesses, the ability to spread status, and generally annoy, Surprise should work out okay. (I hope)

Piemonade's Ludicolo (Nick: Pineapple) @Leftovers
Ability: Rain Dish
Nature: (Set: Bold)
EVs: (Set: 252 Def, 252 Sp Def, 4 HP)
Surf
Toxic
Rain Dance
Substitute
Thoughts: It's Toxic-Stall gone horribly awry. Ah well, this should be able to at least spread some poison and maybe KO something, if I'm lucky. Which I'm not. -sigh-

Axmaster68's Conkeldurr (Nick: Conk) @Quick Claw
Ability: Guts
Nature: (Set: Brave)
EVs: 252 atk, 252 hp, 4 def
Hammer Arm
Stone Edge
Payback
Mach Punch
Other: Must hit each foe with Hammer Arm first before being able to switch attacks. 0 spd evs.
Thoughts: My choices for item were Quick Claw and Choice Band.
A Choice Band makes this mono-fighting, as I would have to select Hammer Arm first.
With a Quick Claw, I can switch attacks, but get the inferior item.
I might still switch to CB, or maybe to Bulk-up...

Still need two more!

@EndQuote: You get a Ferrothorn, but not the kind you'd expect.

Ferrothorn (NN: El King) @ Leftovers
Jolly nature
Ability: Iron Barbs
- Rock Polish
- Substitute
- Leech Seed
- Aerial Ace
EVs: 252 Speed, you do the rest.

EndQuote, take Suprise the Sableye. It's item is Leftovers. Brave nature. Ability is Prankster. Min of 150 evs in HP, 50 in ATK, and the rest is up to you. Must have will-o-wisp, recover, and Knock Off. Final attack is up to you but may not be status.

Edit1: Got tired of hunting a Scyther with the ability Technition. I traded over one with that ability and a Metal Coat. I now have Reaper the Scizor. I am currenty training TucknRoll the Sandshrew for his solo of Whitney.

Edit2: TucknRoll has soloed 4 Magikarp and 1 Sandshrew with only Rapid Spin. He has also soloed 8 Rattata, 1 Ditto, 1 Abra, and 10 Drowzee using only Rollout. His evolution requirements are completed. Time to go solo Whitney.

Edit3: While battling gym trainers, Tucknroll finally evolved!! This will make soloing Whitney with him so much easier:)

Big Update Time: TucknRoll Vs. Whitney----
Turn 1
VS.

I Rapid Spin as per requirements and Clefairy pulls a Glare out of a Metronome.

Turn 2
I begin to spam Defense Curls to boost my Defense and Clefaiey Mimics my Rapid Spin.

Turn 3
I Defense Curl Again and she pulls a wing attack out of Metronome.

Turn 4
She misses with Metronome's Grasswhistle and I cannot move.

Turn 5
She Mega Punches with Metronome and I Curl again.

Turn 6
She uses the Mimiced Rapid Spin and I curl.

Turn 7
Same as above.

Turn 8
She Double Slaps 5 times and I cannot move.

Turn 9
She misses Double Slap and I max out my Defense with Defense Curl.

Turn 10
I use Rollout and she Double Slaps for 3.

Turn 11
She Super Potions and I cannot move.

Turn 12
She Rapid Spins and I Headbutt.

Turn 13
She Double Slaps for 5 and I cannot move.

Turn 14
She pulls Gyro Ball with Metronome and I finish it with Headbutt. She then sends out Miltank.

Turn 15
VS.

I para-heal TucknRoll and she Attracts

Turn 16
I Super Potion and she Stomps.

Turn 17
I Rollout and she Stomps.

Turn 18
She Stomps and I am immobilized.

Turn 19
Quick Claw activates and I Headbutt. She flinches.

Turn 20
Look at Turn 18.

Turn 21
She Stomps and I Headbutt.

Turn 22
Quick Claw activates and I Headbutt for the Win!!

@jimera0, really liked it!!!!

@EndQuote, you'll receive a Trubbish

Name it I'mnotrash. He is REALLY upset with the fact that the other mons look to him as trash(sometimes they throw something used on him, thinking his nothing more than a garbage bag.(sad history bro)). He must learn Frustration ASAP, but don't need to use it, everybody know that his is frustrated with his life just looking to his face).

He's so afraid to transform itself on trash, that he can't allow himself to fight another poison types(you must see that, on his mind, the fact of a pokémon be a poison type, is so horrible, that you can consider poison mons trash(but he is an exception ;D)) and bug types(c'mon, what you see most close to trash cans????? BUGS!!!!)

But I'mnotrash is not just sadness. He is an angry guy, that REALLY wants revenge. He remembers that when he was a child, every pokémon in the world(to him) looked to him as trash! Trash are you! - he said - so, to represents his fury, to evolve, he wants to fight and kill at least one pokémon form EACH TYPE(exception are Bugs and Poison duh).

After Evolving, he can forget frustration, and live his life well. But, he still can't fight bug or poison types.

Summary:

-Trubbish named I'mnotrash
-Must know Frustration, but don't need to use
-Can't fight Poison or Bug types
-Can evolve after solo one pokémon from each type
-After evolving, don't need frustration, but still can't fight Poison types or Bugs

I hope the fact that I tried to give it to someone else isn't a problem, cause I tried to give it to King Serperior's Brother, but it was ignored, so, it's exclusive yours technically =D

Have fun ;D

ALRIGHT! TIME FOR, PIEMONADE THEME CHALLANGE!

The game is: SoulSilver, up to Blue.
The difficulty is: Medium-Hard
The Pokemon: Not Meganium, a flying type, that can fly. ALSO I CAN TRADE, ONLY TO EVOLVE!
The themes: (These themes will be really odd, so I really want you to go into vast description with these pokemons, one of the 6 mons will be a HM whore, so only 5 pokes.)

Bold themes have already been used, try another.

1. Tolkien themed pokemon.
2. Soft Drink (soda) theme pokemon.
3. Team Fortress 2 themed pokemon.

4. One based off of the story of Thrall, Cairne Bloodhoof or Illidan Stormrage.
5. An unstable, insane, and spontaneously themed pokemon.

The responses will be like this.
Pokemon:
Theme:
Description:

Bubbles, the soft drink Totodile, by Endquote.
Samwise, the tolkien Machop, by BrazillianGuy.
Heavy, the TF2 Geodude, by Newby Noobb.

Sorry, BrazilianGuy, I'm doing this Scramble competitively in Smogon OU.
In other words, I won't be playing on a cartridge, I'll be playing on Pokémon Online.
Feel free to give another Pokémon.

Piemonade
Pokémon: Bubbles the Totodile
Theme: Soft Drink
Description: This Totodile doesn't like going flat, so it must switch out before the fizz is gone.
It can only directly attack for three turns before switching out. (If switching is possible)

If Flail is used, it madly shakes itself about and becomes fizzy again. (The count resets)

Finally, it likes to advertise, so it must Screech advertisements in gym battles three times to evolve to Feraligatr.

It must solo three Pokémon in the elite four, and at least one of Lance's Dragonite.

Ow, sorry man, didn't read well =/

So, forget it, I can't give something that I don't know(I don't play competitively...I'm on smogon because...well, is a pokémon forum =D)

I prefer to allow another well prepared people to give you the mons ;D

And I WILL give I'mnotrash to someone...

Edit: Reserving the Tolkien Themed Pokémon for Piemonade

You'll get Samwise, the Machop. Must be a male

Samwise thinks that one of your four other mons is Frodo.

Sam's objective is to take Frodo to Mordor, to the Mount Doom to drestroy the ring(to Mt Silver), so, every time Frodo is in danger(read, red gauge) Sam must switch in, because Frodo is his responsibility

Sam wants to kill all the evil that stay close to Frodo, so, he will fight EVERY SINGLE dark type mon Frodo face, until his dead.

Every bug mon remembers Sam Laracna(same spider from a story about another Frodo he heard), so, every time a bug type touches Frodo, Sam must switch in

He cannot thought Grass Type mons, because his friends from Valfenda said you must protect plants. So, he will never fight a grass type mon...until some of them try to kill frodo, so, this restriction is not applied if the first restriction must be obeyed.

To evolve, Sam must pass Mordor(let's say, victory road) and solo 10 orks(read, trainers)(like he do when he enters in mordor and Frodo is with the Orks, I don't remember the name of the place, but I think you got the link with Tolkien's history, right?).

To evolve again, Sam must protect Frodo from 20 situations of danger(after evolve), solo 20 dark types and 10 bug types(this can be count as Machop too).

Sam always will hold his rope!!!!!(read, escape rope)

Sam will always fight in double battle with Frodo

Sam don't trust Smeagol(choose another mon from your party), so every mon that is the same as Smeagol's(just the first type, like, if a slowpoke, every water type) must be killed by Sam, independent of Frodo's face it or not.

Hope you like it

Ow, sorry man, didn't read well =/

So, forget it, I can't give something that I don't know(I don't play competitively...I'm on smogon because...well, is a pokémon forum =D)

I prefer to allow another well prepared people to give you the mons ;D

And I WILL give I'mnotrash to someone...

Edit: Reserving the Tolkien Themed Pokémon for Piemonade

You'll get Samwise, the Machop. Must be a male

Samwise thinks that one of your four other mons is Frodo.

Sam's objective is to take Frodo to Mordor, to the Mount Doom to drestroy the ring(to Mt Silver), so, every time Frodo is in danger(read, red gauge) Sam must switch in, because Frodo is his responsibility

Sam wants to kill all the evil that stay close to Frodo, so, he will fight EVERY SINGLE dark type mon Frodo face, until his dead.

Every bug mon remembers Sam Laracna(same spider from a story about another Frodo he heard), so, every time a bug type touches Frodo, Sam must switch in

He cannot thought Grass Type mons, because his friends from Valfenda said you must protect plants. So, he will never fight a grass type mon...until some of them try to kill frodo, so, this restriction is not applied if the first restriction must be obeyed.

To evolve, Sam must pass Mordor(let's say, victory road) and solo 10 orks(read, trainers)(like he do when he enters in mordor and Frodo is with the Orks, I don't remember the name of the place, but I think you got the link with Tolkien's history, right?).

To evolve again, Sam must protect Frodo from 20 situations of danger(after evolve), solo 20 dark types and 10 bug types(this can be count as Machop too).

Sam always will hold his rope!!!!!(read, escape rope)

Sam will always fight in double battle with Frodo

Sam don't trust Smeagol(choose another mon from your party), so every mon that is the same as Smeagol's(just the first type, like, if a slowpoke, every water type) must be killed by Sam, independent of Frodo's face it or not.

Hope you like it
THat is so cool, I am definitely taking this one.
HOLY CRAP THAT IS SO AWESOME.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)