Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
This will be on shoddy. I was only talking about netbattle to do randbats of the past gens (shoddy can't).
Oh, and I'm not from USA. I'm from Europe (GMT +1).

We'll need everyone's time zones to figure out what time is convenient for everyone, assuming this is all going ot go on at one designated time. For the record, i'm GMT +8.

Scramble Premier League

Ok, I've already received the answers to my PMs and will now post the Tournament.
(Dummy, I'm assuming you want to participate since you said you'd enter no matter what)

SCRAMBLE PREMIER LEAGUE

Battle Rules:

-Sleep Clause
-Freeze Clause
-Evasion Clause
-OHKO Clause
-Self-KO Clause
-Species Clause
-Soul Dew Clause
-Timed Battle

Now, to this tournament's own rules:

-This tournament will have each participant battling all the others during 7 rounds
-The score will be shown after the end of a round
-Win: 3 points
Draw: 1 point
Loss: 0 points
-Each participant must give one different pokemon to everyone else
-The pokemon should be given by PM
-We have 8 players which means every player will receive 7 pokemons. The player should use those pokemons to form a team that CAN BE DIFFERENT EVERY ROUND because no one knows which pokemon he will leave as a "sub"
-The players will be able to give pokemons that belong to the tier they were RANDOMLY assigned
-Remember, YOU'LL ONLY GIVE POKEMONS, YOU CANNOT GIVE SPECIFIC SETS (example: I give heatran, not scarfed heatran)
-If you receive a pokemon you already have, PM the second player that gave it to you and ask him to give another one (PLEASE DON'T USE THIS RULE TO CHEAT)

Bold means the player has sent his pokemons.

The following players can ONLY GIVE UU pokemons:

-Dummy007
-Paradox808
-vikingraider
-Dexington

Now, the next players CAN ONLY GIVE OU pokemons:

-Vratix
-auramaster
-zdrup15
-doomvendingmachine

Ok, I've changed the plans. I'll PM you after you send me a Pokemon to see if you've sent all 7. You just have to reply yes.

Have fun and don't be too mean!

Sooo.... yeah, i havent been on smogon i a while so i didnt see this stuff posted. Sorry if i'm late, I'll have all of my pokemon out before tomorrow.
Don't worry. I still need Vratix's PM too. And you're not late, the thing is that all the players are making this faster than I thought

EDIT: Ok guys, I haven't received all the PMs yet and therefore I'll only post Round 1 tomorrow.

Nails

Double Threat
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
I want a leaf green scramble. I have the Emulator on my iPod and it looks like something fun to kill time in class.

Sprocket

P(n) = 1 - (1 - P(1))^n
NailsOU, your starter is Charmander. It may not evolve to Charmeleon unless it solos your rival's Wartortle on the S.S. Anne, and cannot evolve to Charizard unless it solos your rival's Blastoise in Route 22 (on your way to the Indigo Plateau). It may never use a super effective move against any Pokemon.

NailsOU, since it is in your name, I grant you the free Eevee at the top of that building. Evolve it into Jolteon ASAP. It must know Thunderbolt and Substitute (move tutor), as well as either Thunder Wave or Toxic.

Fuck it. I'm giving it to you, I dont care. You get a zapdos named Ness. Its moves must be (pk) thunder, (pk) flash, (pk) sandstorm and a (pk) fire type move of your chosing (your options are Sunny Day or hp fire if you're lucky/a soft resetter). any time Ness does dammage to a pokemon, he may not switch out until the pokemon is dead or Ness faints. However, since PK Sandstorm is ness's final smash, any pokemon you dammage with Ness must be finnished with dammage from Ness' sandstorm. If you ever accidently kill a pokemon with thunder/hp fire, turn off your game without saving (save a lot). enjoy!

DetroitLolcat

Maize and Blue Badge Set 2014-2017
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Nails! Here's a really easy challenge. How does a Pokemon with Base 105 SpA and 90 Spe sound? Nice? Reeeeeeeeeally nice? I though so.

Take an Abra. No evolving.

Nails

Double Threat
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
I currently have a charmander (can't use SE attacks), Jolteon (must know tbolt, subs, and twave/toxic), a zapdos that's complicated... See doom's post, an abra that can't evolve, a staryu that can only learn 1 tm move or can't use se attacks. I need one more pokemon, and no more electrics please...

Nails, i give you a bellsprout named "Hungryman"

in order to evolve into weepinbell you must satisfy its enormous apetite by feeding it at least 3 vitamins.

to evolve into victreebell you must have completely satisfied its hunger by feeding it enough vitamins to the point where it says "they no longer have any effect". then you must travel to two island with enough tiny mushrooms/big mushrooms to relearn two moves from the move tutor. once you have met all the requirements, evolve Hungryman and teach it both Stockpile and Swallow from the move tutor. it may not forget these moves.

Scramble Premier League

Ok, so we're only waiting for doomvendingmachine and I'll post Round 1 after he sends his pokemon.
You should all have 6 pokemons by now. If you don't have 6, PM me

I'm pretty psyched, my team is all pokemon I'm not used to using. This is going to be fun.

Also, since we're all going to play each other you can post each round at the beginning so we know the order of who we are all playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)