Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I will do a Scramble challenge on my Ruby game. Nothing too terrible, and I will not be trading to obtain Pokemon. Anybody?

1. a Plusle named Joy. It must be female, and can only know one attacking move. - auramaster
2. Take a Torchic, name it Starter. It is your starter, obviously! It must always keep Sand-attack, and evolve into Combusken on Level 21. It may not evolve into Blaziken. Just for fun (meaning you have to do it), have it solo Flannery's Torkoal. - DetroitLolcat
3. a Zangoose. Once you beat 4 Pokemon with this Zangoose, its moveset must be comprised of moves of that Pokemon's main type. No running from battle either, you must battle 4 consecutive Pokemon until Zangoose defeats four. If he faints in his first 4 battles, he cannot learn a move of that type.

DetroitLolcat

Maize and Blue Badge Set 2014-2017
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Articblast, meet Lolcat.

Take a Torchic, name it Starter. It is your starter, obviously! It must always keep Sand-attack, and evolve into Combusken on Level 21. It may not evolve into Blaziken. Just for fun (meaning you have to do it), have it solo Flannery's Torkoal.

Arcticblast

is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Articblast, meet Lolcat.

Take a Torchic, name it Starter. It is your starter, obviously! It must always keep Sand-attack, and evolve into Combusken on Level 21. It may not evolve into Blaziken. Just for fun (meaning you have to do it), have it solo Flannery's Torkoal.
Do I smell Bulk Up + Rock Tomb abuse there? Anyway, Gym 1 will be a pain.

ArticBlast, take a Sableye. It must have Stall, and cannot have any moves that power-up on going last. It has to solo one pokemon from every gym leader, except Roxanne. Name it DeadLast.

Arcticblast

ArticBlast, take a Sableye. It must have Stall, and cannot have any moves that power-up on going last. It has to solo one pokemon from every gym leader, except Roxanne. Name it DeadLast.
No. Sableye is Sapphire-exclusive, and Stall does not exist in Gen3.

Arctic Blast, take a Zangoose. Once you beat 4 Pokemon with this Zangoose, its moveset must be comprised of moves of that Pokemon's main type. No running from battle either, you must battle 4 consecutive Pokemon until Zangoose defeats 4. If he faints in his first 4 battles, he cannot learn a move of that type.

Just FYI, it can learn a move from every type but Dragon and for some reason Rock. So those 2 types are void if they fall in the first 4 Pokemon.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Arcticblast, take a Zubat & name it Flapper.

Awww...It appears that your Zubat has taken one of your Cheri Berries! You try to take it, but it refuses to let it go! So it must hold a Cheri Berry for it to fight. You can evolve Zubat whenever, but for Golbat to evolve, It must solo two of Watson's three Pokemon.

After beating the Elite Four, your Pokemon decides that he/she doesn't need a Cheri Berry anymore and you can equip it whatever you want.

It's cheesy, not too complicated, but a lot of fun! Happy Scrambling!

Arcticblast

I will do a Scramble challenge on my Ruby game. Nothing too terrible, and I will not be trading to obtain Pokemon. Anybody?

1. a Plusle named Joy. It must be female, and can only know one attacking move. - auramaster
2. Take a Torchic, name it Starter. It is your starter, obviously! It must always keep Sand-attack, and evolve into Combusken on Level 21. It may not evolve into Blaziken. Just for fun (meaning you have to do it), have it solo Flannery's Torkoal. - DetroitLolcat
3. a Zangoose. Once you beat 4 Pokemon with this Zangoose, its moveset must be comprised of moves of that Pokemon's main type. No running from battle either, you must battle 4 consecutive Pokemon until Zangoose defeats four. If he faints in his first 4 battles, he cannot learn a move of that type.
4. Zubat - Flapper - Awww...It appears that your Zubat has taken one of your Cheri Berries! You try to take it, but it refuses to let it go! So it must hold a Cheri Berry for it to fight. You can evolve Zubat whenever, but for Golbat to evolve, It must solo two of Watson's three Pokemon.
Vratix, Nosepass sucks horse cock. Probably should have been more clear here, but no. Rejecting. IN ITS PLACE, however, you may give me another Rock type, preferably Corsola or Graveler (also suck, but not nearly as bad as Nosepass) so you don't feel sad. Don't compare it to Pachirisu, Pickup is useful.

Or is there something wrong with me doing that?

@Arctic Blast: Take a Nosepass named Zdrup. It must solo Sydney
Thanks Vratix.

Vratix, Nosepass sucks horse cock. Probably should have been more clear here, but no. Rejecting. IN ITS PLACE, however, you may give me another Rock type, preferably Corsola or Graveler (also suck, but not nearly as bad as Nosepass) so you don't feel sad. Don't compare it to Pachirisu, Pickup is useful.

Or is there something wrong with me doing that?
How dare you??? I give you geodude named Arcticblas. Can't have STAB moves.

You can only reject one poke per challenge.

Arcticblast

I guess I deserved that. Maybe Double Edge / Focus Punch / Hidden Power / X would work.
I will do a Scramble challenge on my Ruby game. No Pokemon too terrible, and I will not be trading to obtain Pokemon. Anybody?

4. a Geodude named Arcticblas. Can't have STAB moves.
5. Zubat - Flapper - Awww...It appears that your Zubat has taken one of your Cheri Berries! You try to take it, but it refuses to let it go! So it must hold a Cheri Berry for it to fight. You can evolve Zubat whenever, but for Golbat to evolve, It must solo two of Watson's three Pokemon.
I need a Water-type Pokemon, preferably one for Surf and Waterfall (Fuck off, Pelipper.) because Fly is for wusses. Unless I DO get Crobat.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Congrats You get a Gyarados! It may only know Special moves. No Physica, no support. It must always be your highest leveled pokemon starting at level 30.

I'll take the Scramble challenge for FireRed version. No rules regarding Hidden Power (I cannot do IVs kthx).

1.) Catch an Abra and name it Dunce, cannot use attacks with base power above its Special Attack stat, can evolve when Special Attack reaches 120. Rename Nitwit and evolve again after Special Attack reaches 180. Rename to Einstein. -Dexington
2.) Choose Squirtle for starter, rename Zdrup14 when getting to Lavender, must be used before Zdrup15 and Zdrup16 in that order unless one of the two have to solo a Gym Leader. -Treadshot A1 (SO MANY ZDRUPS.)
3.) Catch a Clefairy and name Enomica, cannot learn any new moves after evolving, at least two moves must be learned by level-up. -auramaster
4.) Catch a Rhyhorn named Zdrup15, only allowed to evolve if it solos Blaine and Giovanni, not allowed to learn Earthquake by level-up and can only learn EQ by TM if it also knows Surf. -Vratix
5.) Catch a Geodude and name it Zdrup16, cannot be used if at a higher level than Zdrup15, must Selfdestruct/Explode on the Pokemon that fainted Zdrup15. May evolve into Graveler at anytime, cannot evolve into Golem until Zdrup15 has also evolved. -Paradox808
6.) Catch a Horsea, never allowed to evolve, must be highest-level Pokemon when going against the Elite Four. -Sprocket

Athens, Horsea (female), @nothing
Lv30, Naughty, Swift Swim.
-Leer
-Twister
-Frustration
-Surf

This thing dies so much it's not even funny. Gonna be so hard to train for the Elite Four ohjeez

Lester, Paras (male), @nothing
Lv20, Rash, Effect Spore.
-Double Team
-Toxic
-Scratch

I've only used this thing once. Toxic worked well but still :B Will teach Protect when I get it.

Zdrup16, Geodude (male), @nothing
Lv27, Hasty, Rock Head.
-Tackle
-Rock Slide
-Magnitude
-Selfdestruct

Only really use him for selfdestructing, lol. His Selfdestruct still kills everything though. Getting him to level 31 before evolving.

Zdrup15, Rhyhorn (male), @nothing
Lv28, Careful, Lightningrod.
-Tail Whip
-Scary Face
-Stomp
-Strength

No STAB fail. Don't really use 'em much, probably gonna rape him with training later.

Dunce, Kadabra (male), @nothing
Lv48, Bold, Inner Focus.
-Teleport
-Shock Wave
-Psychic

YOU FINALLY EVOLVED! At level 48, jeez. Evolution requirements are BS.

Zdrup14, Blastoise (Male), @Quick Claw
Lv60, Adamant, Torrent.
-Tail Whip
-Counter
-Skull Bash
-Surf

Had to get to level 40-something before beating Erika ohgad. I love using him so much though. MVP <3 Eventually getting rid of Surf for Hydro Pump.

Log 1 - Took two tries to get through Viridian Forest; fainted from poisoning just five steps away from the Antidote. Eventually made it through, just beat Brock with one Water Gun for each of his Pokemon. On our way to Mt. Moon to get Clefairy and Geodude.
Log 2 - Got through Mt. Moon, caught Geodude, got the Dome Fossil, forgot to get Clefairy. No Clefairy for QUITE AWHILE so moved onto Cerulean. Healed up and went up to Nugget Bridge and was battled by the Rival. Lost on Bulbasaur; this happened three times until I finally remembered to get Awakenings/Potions. :B Trained Lindt a few more levels before battling again, beating him and moving on to Route 25. Caught Abra and healed up again, then went against Misty. Beat her on the first try with three Bites (one for Staryu, two for Starmie). Went downward to Vermilion and got the Old Rod as well as Vs. Seeker. Boarded the S.S. Anne where I currently am now trying to get the HM for Cut.
Log 3 - Took awhile to beat the Rival, but I beat him thanks to a critical hit. Got Bite, got quite a few berries, caught an HM whore and battled Lt. Surge. Beat him with a few Water Guns (didn't want Static paralyzing me since I had only two Cheris), then trained some more. Realized I had to get to Lavender/Celadon so I caught 10 Pokemon. Headed to Route 2 and got Flash, taught it to Snitch the HM whore and went on a LONG AND PERILOUS JOURNEY through the Rock Tunnel. Evolved Lindt during the Rock Tunnel and renamed him after getting to Lavender (and getting trolled by PokeManiacs). Moved on to Celadon and got the Tea, gave it to the guard and then went shopping. I'm about to go into Erika's gym (I'll say hi to the old man for you guys). :B Will add more later.
Log 4 - Beat Erika after grinding Blastoise like mad. Did that a couple days ago so I don't remember what all happened after that. Went back and forth from Lavender to a lot of places, then went to get my badge from Koga. Went up to Silph Co. and I'm trying to get to Giovanni right now. Short log because I'm lazy. WILL ADD MORE.

Chocolate, take an Abra. You had an unlucky day and captured a semi-retarded Abra, one whose IQ is based solely off of his Special Attack stat. Because of this, he cannot use any moves that have a base power over his current IQ. Once his IQ reaches 120, he has gained enough knowledge to evolve into Kadabra! However, this took a lot out of him as well, and he can now only use moves that are equal to or less than half of his IQ. If his IQ reaches 180, he would really like to be evolved, as he will unleash his full potential and be able to do anything he wants with any move he wants! Name him Dunce as an Abra, Nitwit as a Kadabra and Einstein as an Alakazam.

@chocolate-kipp, you get a Clefairy named Enomica. You may evolve it at any time, but once it evolves, Emonica can't learn any new moves. At least two of those moves must be level up moves.

@Chocolate-Kipp
bring a Rhydon named Zdrup15 (if you reject it, then you hate Zdrup). It may only evolve if it Solos both Blaine and Giovanni. It may not learn Earthquake by level up, you may give it the TM but only if it also knows Surf.

Also, @Arcticblast: you're a bitch. Real men aren't afraid of Nosepass. I used one in Sapphire and it wasn't great but it wasn't terrible by any means. Besides, soloing Sydney? Not exactly a ball-busting challenge here.
Calling you out. Man the fuck up.

@chocolate

you get Zdrup's "little brother" a geodude named Zdrup16. Zdrup16 may not be used if it is a higher level than Zdrup15 (hence the little brother). if Zdrup15 falls in battle, then Zdrup16 must Selfdestruct or Explode on the pokemon that fainted 15, because Zdrup16 cant go on living without his older brother at his side.

16 may evolve into gravler at any time, but may not evolve into golem until 15 has evolved into rhydon

Sprocket

P(n) = 1 - (1 - P(1))^n
@chocolate, take a Horsea. It may not evolve, and must be the highest level Pokemon in your party for the Elite Four.

@chocolate

you get Zdrup's "little brother" a geodude named Zdrup16. Zdrup16 may not be used if it is a higher level than Zdrup15 (hence the little brother). if Zdrup15 falls in battle, then Zdrup16 must Selfdestruct or Explode on the pokemon that fainted 15, because Zdrup16 cant go on living without his older brother at his side.

16 may evolve into gravler at any time, but may not evolve into golem until 15 has evolved into rhydon
Win.
Wanna do our battle today?
I'll be chillin on the team Uber server since smogon university seems to be down

-Edit- Paradox808 won 0-3

Actually, scratch that. Chocolate, for the Squirtle i gave you, change it's name to zdrup14.

Yes, it's the big brother, and as such, it must be used in battle, and 15 and 16 can only be used if it has attacked at least once (in that order, so 16 needs to wait for 15 to attack before coming out).

Only exception is for when you need to solo something with a certain zdrup-ian.

@Arcticblast - Catch a Spinda and name it "Drunk"

When it learns Uproar it must use it at least once in every battle it's used in.
When it learns Dizzy Punch, it must use it instead of Uproar.
When it learns Teeter Dance, it must use it instead of Dizzy Punch at least once in every battle it's involved in.

Moveset: Uproar / Dizzy Punch / Teeter Dance / This move is up to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 11)