Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK lets get this rolling

Pokemon Fire Red - no trading and must be able to get atleast 2 mons before Cerulean
everything is else is cool though

@Black buddha- catch a mankey and name him ChopChop, he cant evolve before lvl 38 and must teach him focus energy and 3 physical moves

sure give me your worst..
game ruby-no trades

okay so far..
tailow (BIGboy) evolves a lvl 35 and must solo one of roxannes
gulpin (Otoro) evolves at lvl 46

@Black buddha- catch a mankey and name him ChopChop, he cant evolve before lvl 38 and must teach him focus energy and 3 physical moves and catch a weedle name it Butterfree evolve it into beedrill ASAP but it must keep harden
1 pokemon per post ONLY.

wkaps, have a Gulpin named Otoro. It may not evolve until level 46.

Black Buddha, have a Bulbasaur named Rafsillia. It must know Leech Seed.

Jrat, have a Dustox named Mothra. You MUST evolve a Wurmple into it, and if it becomes a Silcoon, reset the entire file.

Maxknight, take a Ponyta named "Useless", that must have Hidden Power, and may only have 2 physical moves.

@Jrat
Must use a makuhita named "Maki Maki" and female; can evolve only after soloing one of Winona's pokemon. Must have the move attract and must use attract whenever facing the opposite sex.

My team so far:

Dustox named Mothra. I MUST evolve a Wurmple into it, and if it becomes a Silcoon, reset the entire file.

A makuhita named "Maki Maki" and female; can evolve only after soloing one of Winona's pokemon. Must have the move attract and must use attract whenever facing the opposite sex.

Lets keep 'em coming.

Going to give this a shot on Heart Gold..

Rules:
  • I'd like a wide range of types, and preferably a Surfer and Flyer, although they are not necessary.
  • No trading.
  • Make sure it's rather challenging. I'm open to pretty much anything, but nothing completely ludicrous like a Physical sweeper Shuckle. Evolving limitations are welcone.

@calypso- catch a mareep Call it BaaBaa. It cant evolve into flaffy until it learns discharge and it cant evolve into ampharos until it learns power gem.

@BlackBuddha
Bring a Wigglytuff, you must give it BoltBeam
@Calypso
Get a Nidoqueen, it must know at least 2 elemental moves (also Surf, so 3 elemental moves, really)

I will do this in Pokemon Sapphire
-no excessive grinding
-no bugs

Okay, thanks everyone. Team so far:

Starmie - can't evolve until over level 40, and knows Thunderbolt/Ice Beam.
Pidgeot - can't evolve until it knows Pluck.
Ampharos - can't evolve until it learns Discharge, and again when it learns Power Gem.
Nidoqueen - must know 2 elemental moves and Surf.

Edit: Thanks Vratix. Take a Shuppet - it must know Spite, Will-O-Wisp, and Curse at all times.

Need a challenge for my starter pokemon on platinum

Current challenges:
bibarel named Hm Whore only moves are hm moves
take a Ponyta named "Useless", that must have Hidden Power, and may only have 2 physical moves.
take a Rotom named Zzub. Can't know any electric moves other than shockwave
Piplup. Called pingu. Can't evolve to Prinplup until it has 2 HMs and cannot evolve into Empoleon until it takes out one of Volkner's Pokemon single handedly without using a Water type attack.
Kricketune named buzzBalls with no other restrictions

need 3 more challenges and 1 of them MUST be a starter pokemon
Piplup. Called Pingu. Can't evolve to Prinplup until it has 2 HMs and cannot evolve into Empoleon until it takes out one of Volkner's Pokemon single hadedly without using a Water type attack.

@Mattman
a Tauros named twatwaffle that has at least 2 special attacking moves and Focus energy
@Maxknight
Kricketune named buzzBalls with no other restrictions

_Edit_
I apologize for the name of Tauros, I was feeling a bit odd. I stand by buzzBalls though. That's just funny.

Sereosly, STOP SENDING THESE REQUESTS. Would you want to have to do this? I'll take it, but if you would never consider doing it yourself, don't send it.
I wouldn't mind doing this at all. You can only get Koffing at Pokemon Mansion, by which point you have PLENTY of cash for Revives. 10 Revives for evolving really isn't all that much (even less if you just explode on everything in Blaine's gym and use the Pokecenter), and considering you have only two badges to get after you find it (Volcanobadge and whatever Giovanni's is), that's not much of a penalty. How hard is it really to use Selfdestruct and then a Revive? I'm sorry, but that's being REALLY touchy over something that isn't much of a deal at all. Compare: use Selfdestruct/Explosion ten times, or kill an Electric-type with a double-HM Prinplup with no Water moves. I just finished a playthrough on Blue, you want me to do this with you?

I wouldn't mind doing this at all. You can only get Koffing at Pokemon Mansion, by which point you have PLENTY of cash for Revives. 10 Revives for evolving really isn't all that much (even less if you just explode on everything in Blaine's gym and use the Pokecenter), and considering you have only two badges to get after you find it (Volcanobadge and whatever Giovanni's is), that's not much of a penalty. How hard is it really to use Selfdestruct and then a Revive? I'm sorry, but that's being REALLY touchy over something that isn't much of a deal at all. Compare: use Selfdestruct/Explosion ten times, or kill an Electric-type with a double-HM Prinplup with no Water moves. I just finished a playthrough on Blue, you want me to do this with you?
Then you get to the Elite four and have to blow up everything. Money isn't easy to get in RBY, there was an absolute limit to money in those games until you could run the Elite Four without wasting to many items (by which point I will have stopped playing) Also, I sequence break to get things, so it's considerably more.

I'm going to start, but I'm not going with that name on Tauros. I'll have to think of my own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)