Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, my team is complete. Looks like I get a racist Treecko, an anorexic Spinda, and an Altaria who's obsessed with classical music. Yay. Here's the full team, in order of the probable MVP-ness:

Gyarados (this thing looks like a beast)
Treecko (as it's the starter, so...yeah)
Shedinja (probably will be a good revenge killer, as long as it survives most of the time)
Spoink (will likely keep it at the highest level, to avoid having to keep it trained all the way up)
Altaria (Meh. maybe a good supporter and flyer)
Spinda (will probably be more deadweight than anything, 'cause that's what Spindas do)

@Random: take Bill's Eevee. Evolve it ASAP into whatever you want, but read these rules depending on what it evolves into:

Flareon: 2 attacking moves, no STAB
Jolteon: Must solo Morty
Vaporeon: Cannot use any damaging moves in battle (Surf is OK, but cannot be used in battle unless/until all other moves are used up)
Espeon: Must solo Pryce
Umbreon: 3 attacking moves, 1 STAB

Good luck!

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Random, take a Furret, the only moves it may use in battle after reaching level 20 are HM moves. To prove that it isn`t just your slave it must solo 3 Rocket Executives, one mon from each of the Elite Four, and any two of Lance`s Dragonite.

Have fun grinding!

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
I'm not sure how you feel about reservations (I did read the rules), but if you decide not to act on BiGGiE's since it is not up yet, take my all-Special Gyarados @ Blizzard, Thunder, Fire Blast and Surf. People have been copying it recently and I feel I should take it back.

ok, I've got five out of six for my brother.

-Its A Random's Chimp chimchar
-Dexington's Mothra Mothim
-Auramaster's Dergo Croagunk
-Detroitlolcat's all special Gyarados
-Dark Ray's starly.
-Texas Cloverleafs' _____

looking for one more. I reserve the right to say if it's too tough(but it'll have to be rediculous for me to reject it. Nicknames are fine, but no cussing excetera. Evolution requirements are awesome.

ok, to make sure, can it use STAB after evolving?

EDIT: on seeing Dexington's post, I am reminded that Munchlax's are stuck in the honey trees. I'm going to reject this challenge just because it would take him so stinkin' long to get the thing. I will reserve the final spot for Texas Cloverleaf though

First diamond run through I did, I was convinced I would catch a Munchlax. 1000 honey trees later and about 10 hours of resetting the time, I found one.

@Galladitor, not sure if you saw this but I had to change from Diamond to Leaf Green Scramble, so you get a chance to resubmit your challenge, right now the team consists of a Mr. Mime, Graveler, Seaking, Krabby, and Nidoking. As you notice I have no starter, so you get to choose!

@Random. Meh, I Read the Rules but it seems only 1 other person did so if you still have a spot you get a modified CMIYC challange. The big difference is that this 1 is a pidgey.
-If it has full hp it has no moveset restrictions whatsoever but it must solo 1 gym leader of your choice to evolve both times (eg. solo bugsy to evolve first time and chuck to evolve the second).
-If it has only lost 1 hp it may not use moves >100 bp and must solo 1 gym leader minus their strongest pokemon to evolve both times.
-If it has lost 2/3 hp it may not use moves >80 bp (you may teach it fly to travel but can't use it in battle) and solo 1 gym leader pokemon to evolve both times.
-If it has lost >3 hp but still has >3 hp remaining it may not use moves >60 bp and must solo 1 gym minus the leader to evolve both times.
-If it has 2/3 hp remaining it may not use moves >50 bp and must solo 1 gym trainer to evolve both times.
-If it has 1 hp remaining it may not use moves >40 bp and has no evolution requirements.
Since you asked for a hard challange I made it a bit harder to evolve but if you really want a hard challange you can only use 1 pokeball on it or you get the 1 hp remaining pidgey, if you feel this is too hard you get 3 pokeballs.
Good luck and have fun.

EDIT: @bjay, I never said you had to use bug bite or any bug type moves but if you really want a bug move you may teach it u-turn.
EDIT2: @biggie, giovanni isn't even in hg.

biggie

champ
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Jesus.. what a brain fart. Change it to Clair, if you do take my challenge. If not, I'll definitely be using this one in the future..

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
People, people, people, I can't reject this many challenges, read the rules, there are three words you must include to have your challenges accepted...X_X
Hutch3 & Dark Ray have their challenges accepted, for including these rules. Everyone else must include the three words. BiGGiE & Texas have their challenges rejected: BiGGiE for reserving when I said no reservations, & Texas, because Furret's on my ban list. They have one more chance to get it right.

Other than that, read the rules goddamnit...

EDIT: @BiGGiE: Meh...Accepted...Same as auramaster.

biggie

champ
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Random, read these rules carefully, you get Lady Gaga, the Jynx! This Jynx LOVES Lady Gaga, and as such it does its best to try to emulate her (it?). It must know the following moves:

Lovely Kiss (Song: Love Game)
Perish Song (Pretty self explanitory..)
Fake Tears (She's a drama queen)
Mean Look (Song: Poker Face)

Also, so it's not never used, it must KO 3 of Clair's pokemon and 4 E4 pokemon.

MEH!

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
Included auramaster's challenge. It may be a "stupid" rule, but I just want people to guarantee that they read the rules. EDIT: Same as Galladiator.

Anyways, I need a Gligar, unless brutal satyr edits his post with the three words.

DOUBLE EDIT: brutal satyr went offline, so if someone wants to issue me a Gligar, do so quickly.

Texas Cloverleaf

is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Random, you get a Gligar called MehReadRules (not really). This Gligar is the King at Baton Passing and must therefore always know Swords Dance and Rock Polish. However it is so arrogant that it thinks it doesn`t need to use these boosts so must never use physical attacking moves. Solo two members of Will's team.

lightsabre, take a Gyarados named RAEP. it must know Dragon Dance, Flail, Substitue and Waterfall and solo Flint.

meh, I might as well give it a go Its A Random, and I did read the rules.
You get a jealous Gligar. This Gligar has heard that Dragons are the kings of all pokemon, and he wants to prove his worth. Therefore he must solo every dragon you face, and cannot evolve until he has soloed 10 dragons, 5 of which must be trainer pokemon, and 2 of which must be at least second evolution. As a Gligar, he can never understand that he is both ground and flying type, so he can never have a flying type move when he has a ground type move, and vice versa. Once he evolves to Gliscor he finaly figures things out and must have both a flying type and ground type move(doesn't have to be an attacking move). He has also found out, though, that ice really hurts, so he is afraid of, and therefore won't use, ice fang.

EDIT: ninja'd :/

Texas, I'm going to reject the nickname, and if possible could you pick a pokemon he's not already using?(he's already got a gyarados)

@Galladitor, not sure if you saw this but I had to change from Diamond to Leaf Green Scramble, so you get a chance to resubmit your challenge, right now the team consists of a Mr. Mime, Graveler, Seaking, Krabby, and Nidoking. As you notice I have no starter, so you get to choose!
Just saw this, sorry about the delay.

Take "Grendel" the Charmander. It's seriously pissed at not being made a Dragon-type (because everyone knows that Charizard looks exactly like a medieval dragon, right?), so its final moveset must look like Lance's Dragonite's in the rematch:

Flamethrower
Dragon Claw
Earthquake
Hyper Beam

Also, to prove its worth, it must solo Lance. Have fun!

EDIT: Also forgot evolution restrictions. Solo your rival north of Cerulean to evolve to Charmeleon, and solo Giovanni at Silph Co. to become Charizard.

Texas Cloverleaf

Lightsabre, not sure what he's using but I will give him a Drifloon. In oder to evolve into Drifbilm it must solo any gym leader and KO the final member of the team with a full power Spit Up, it must know all three moves during the battle. After evolving you may delete one of the three moves (pick Stockpile!!) but must now solo Giratina and any Galactic Admin.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
Accepted Texas. Sorry about being ninja'd, Lightsabre, may reserve you a spot in a future challenge.

Final team...
It's_A_Random...take a starter, can be your choice I won't restrict that. It has to be nicknamed MyFav. Now here's the rules...this Pokemon, of your choice is only allowed to learn 3 moves throughout the entire game! They can be TM/HM or level up moves, once it learns a new move it is stuck with that move for the rest of the game. Choose wisely and have fun!

Edit: I won't count the first 2 it learns since I can't remember if you have the option of rejecting them or not. Once you have a full moveset it is only allowed to learn 3 additional moves.

Edit 2: I swear I read the rules last night...but it was 2am and I kinda forgot to put Meh, Rules & Read in there, but they're in now!
No changes. After full moveset, only 3 additional moves.
@Random. Meh, I Read the Rules but it seems only 1 other person did so if you still have a spot you get a modified CMIYC challange. The big difference is that this 1 is a pidgey.
-If it has full hp it has no moveset restrictions whatsoever but it must solo 1 gym leader of your choice to evolve both times (eg. solo bugsy to evolve first time and chuck to evolve the second).
-If it has only lost 1 hp it may not use moves >100 bp and must solo 1 gym leader minus their strongest pokemon to evolve both times.
-If it has lost 2/3 hp it may not use moves >80 bp (you may teach it fly to travel but can't use it in battle) and solo 1 gym leader pokemon to evolve both times.
-If it has lost >3 hp but still has >3 hp remaining it may not use moves >60 bp and must solo 1 gym minus the leader to evolve both times.
-If it has 2/3 hp remaining it may not use moves >50 bp and must solo 1 gym trainer to evolve both times.
-If it has 1 hp remaining it may not use moves >40 bp and has no evolution requirements.
Since you asked for a hard challange I made it a bit harder to evolve but if you really want a hard challange you can only use 1 pokeball on it or you get the 1 hp remaining pidgey, if you feel this is too hard you get 3 pokeballs.
Good luck and have fun.
No changes. Time to crack out the Poke Balls. I will probably go for the second challenge...
Random, read these rules carefully, you get Lady Gaga, the Jynx! This Jynx LOVES Lady Gaga, and as such it does its best to try to emulate her (it?). It must know the following moves:

Lovely Kiss (Song: Love Game)
Perish Song (Pretty self explanitory..)
Fake Tears (She's a drama queen)
Mean Look (Song: Poker Face)

Also, so it's not never used, it must KO 3 of Clair's pokemon and 4 E4 pokemon.

MEH!
I'd recommend giving an attacking option to this, Persh Trapping isn't exactly fun. Otherwise, I may class this as drudgery...
@Its a Random, this isn't the most creative challenge, but you'll have to be very creative to beat it :P

Take a Rattata named Zen. This little Rattata wants to fight and win. It constantly seeks to prove itself, not only as a strong fighter, but as a versatile fighter. Thus, it will put itself in the most difficult situations to prove, both to you and to itself, that it can handle anything. Zen must solo at least 1 Pokemon in EVERY gym, with restrictions.

Falkner: No STAB
Bugsy: No STAB
Whitney: No level up moves
Morty: No Dark type moves
Chuck: No STAB
Jasmine: No Dig
Pryce: No STAB or moves that Zen has used in battle before the match with Pryce
Clair: No moves with more then 60 base power

It also refuses to evolve into Raticate until after soloing one of Morty's Pokemon. After doing so well, Zen will finally have the confidence to stop giving itself such ridiculous challenges. However, its fighting spirit is still burning strong, and it must continue to solo at least 1 Pokemon from each E4 member, the Champion, each gym leader in Kanto, and ultimately Red.

Have fun!

EDIT: Meh :( I read the rules, but got so focused on making the restrictions that I forgot about it. Sorry
Challenges that force me to be creative are fun, very fun. No changes. :)
Well, my team is complete. Looks like I get a racist Treecko, an anorexic Spinda, and an Altaria who's obsessed with classical music. Yay. Here's the full team, in order of the probable MVP-ness:

Gyarados (this thing looks like a beast)
Treecko (as it's the starter, so...yeah)
Shedinja (probably will be a good revenge killer, as long as it survives most of the time)
Spoink (will likely keep it at the highest level, to avoid having to keep it trained all the way up)
Altaria (Meh. maybe a good supporter and flyer)
Spinda (will probably be more deadweight than anything, 'cause that's what Spindas do)

@Random: take Bill's Eevee. Evolve it ASAP into whatever you want, but read these rules depending on what it evolves into:

Flareon: 2 attacking moves, no STAB
Jolteon: Must solo Morty's entire Gym
Vaporeon: Cannot use any damaging moves in battle (Surf is OK, but cannot be used in battle unless/until all other moves are used up)
Espeon: Must solo Pryce's entire Gym
Umbreon: 3 attacking moves, 1 STAB

Good luck!
Hello Umbreon...Recommend changes to Jolteon & Espeon as they conflict with other challenges.
Random, you get a Gligar called MehReadRules (not really). This Gligar is the King at Baton Passing and must therefore always know Swords Dance and Rock Polish. However it is so arrogant that it thinks it doesn`t need to use these boosts so must never use physical attacking moves. Solo two members of Will's team.
Ouch...No changes...

Alright, my leaf green scramble team looks like this...
It’s A Random-King Odin the Nidoking.
It must know all TM/HM Moves from Celadon onwards, must be the highest leveled Pokemon at all times, & must solo a combined total of 20 Gym Leader/E4 Pokemon starting from the moment you get Nidoking.

Dark Ray-You get the exact opposite of your last challange, a krabby named "See No Hax" this krabby hates hax of all kinds so it must have shell armor to protect itself from crits, but it also doesn't want to hax anyone else so it can't use any moves with hax, this means all its moves must have 100% acc and can't have secondary effects. Now that seems a bit too easy so to evolve have it solo 10 pokemon, atleast 5 must be owned by trainers, and it doesn't count if you get a crit against your opponent.

BiGGiE-You get a Seaking (Fuck yeah!). It can only have attacking moves with 120 BP before the Elite Four. It must solo Lt. Surge's Raichu, and it can't be used against the Champion unless it has Megahorn. (Let me know if this is too tough, and i'll remove this requirement)

ArticBlast-Take a Graveler named Heavy Bomber. He must know Rock Blast, Explosion, and Fire Blast. He must win four Contests with Explosion to evolve, and may only use the above three moves in combat. Use dig until Fire Blast is available.

Dummy007-Take the Mr. Mime from that guy just past Rock Tunnel. Since you traded Abra for it, it may only know moves that Abra can learn (includes TMs/HMs). It must solo Sabrina's Venomoth and Mr. Mime. It must also solo any Pokemon with dual-typing that is half-Psychic.

Galladitor-Take "Grendel" the Charmander. It's seriously pissed at not being made a Dragon-type (because everyone knows that Charizard looks exactly like a medieval dragon, right?), so its final moveset must look like Lance's Dragonite's in the rematch:

Flamethrower
Dragon Claw
Earthquake
Hyper Beam

Also, to prove its worth, it must solo Drake. Have fun!
EDIT: Also forgot evolution restrictions. Solo your rival north of Cerulean to evolve to Charmeleon, and solo Giovanni at Silph Co. to become Charizard.

I'll probably start it on Monday once I'm home for winter break, I'll update it randomly. Thanks to everyone for the challenges

ok my bro's challenge is now ready

-Its A Random's Chimp chimchar
-Dexington's Mothra Mothim
-Auramaster's Dergo Croagunk
-Detroitlolcat's all special Gyarados
-Dark Ray's starly.
-Texas Cloverleaf's drifblim

excellent. time to get him to work start

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)