Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am doing a solo challenge in diamond. The conditions are as follows:

-Trading is allowed
-any pokemon allowed
-must be able to evolve

I will take the first 6 challenges and use a RNG to decide whitch one I will do.

1.) (auramaster)take a Starly named Eagle. It cannot evolve to Staravia until it knows 3 different typed moves, and cannot evolve to Staraptor unless all of its moves are of a different type. After evolving to Staraptor, all of its moves must be a different type for the rest of the game.

2.) (Dark Ray) you get the best pokemon ever, SCIZOR! It must have pursuit/night slash and rock smash/brick break/superpower ASAP. And you are only allowed a maximum of 1 stat-up move at a time

3.) (Carbon Lifeform) You're getting the freaking best Kricketune ever! Name yours Chernobyl the show how much of a boss he is.

Your bug won't melt down, though. All that time using Bide as a Kricketot has taught [get it?] him how to be the perfect soldier. Because of this, he must always have at least three attacking moves. This rule may be overruled if you run Perish Song, in which case he can run as few as two attacking moves. There are always casualties in battle, though, so one of the pokemon you are carrying around as an HM Mon must be named Medic. If Chernobyl ever faints, you must run from the pokemon if possible. After all, you're putting all of your eggs in one basket.

If Chernobyl ever faints due to Perish Song, he must take his revenge upon pokemon with Soundproof, meaning that if he ever fights an Electrode / Exploud / Mr. Mime or any of their evolutionary line he may only use attacking moves.

4.) (Its_A_Random) you get 108 the Spiritomb, the four moves it knows may not exceed 108 in terms of Base Power. After every Gym, this cap rises by 10. After soloing 108 trained Pokemon, you must teach it a TM immediately & the counter resets.

5.) (blamon123) you get REEPEET the repetitive Bronzor. It must know 2 attacking moves and 2 status moves. As it's name suggest use each move twice. But this is way too easy. it has to always hold an item, switching after you beat a gym.

6.) (Fire Blast) You get the coolest pokemon in all of sinnoh, Shinx. To evolve Shinx must know only cool moves, and win a cool contest.

If it is...
female it must be fed an Oran Berry during every gym battle
male it may never run from wild pokemon

If it...
has Indimidate, flip a coin. Heads- no special moves against wild pokemon, Tails- no physical moves against wild pokemon
has Rivalry, cannot use status moves in major battle (ex: gym leader, rival, galactic commander)

@DarthScizor, take a Starly named Eagle. It cannot evolve to Staravia until it knows 3 different typed moves, and cannot evolve to Staraptor unless all of its moves are of a different type. After evolving to Staraptor, all of its moves must be a different type for the rest of the game.

I am going to do a mono-poison playthrough in pokemon Fire Red. I am relatively new to scrambles, but feel free to go all out on this one.:

~Trading is allowed (only for evolution though)
~Pokemon must be able to evolve atleast once.
~no movesets that are unable to do any damage (such as 4 stat lowering moves)

I will pick the first 6 pokemon. Good luck and be creative!

current poke's

Thanks for all the cool poke's! Update coming soon!

you say you can trade to evolve so you obviously want to get a gengar, well i'll give you something even better! You get a beedrill! This beedrill hates steel types, resistin' his stabs and what not, so you must give him a fighting type move to show those steel types who's boss! But that's not enough, no those steel types still think they have him beat with their high defense stat, so you must give him a special attack aswell! After all this those darn steel types still believe themselves to be superior, so as a beedrill it must solo ALL steel types you encounter.
Good luck.
give you a koffing. it likes to battle only poison type and wants to fight koga. BUT WAIT! you can only get koffing after you beat koga? well now it's mad. solo the next gym (could be sabrina or blaine) and finish off with explosion. only after that can it evolve. for E4 explosion, stab, status plus filler.
Nickname it IHEARTPSN
Dark Ray is obviously a horrible person taunting you with that Gengar. I hope someone gives you one as payback!

Anyway you're getting a Nidoran-F named Royalpants.

Your Nidoran-F is the cream of the crop, but not as French as she wishes she was. The reason for her lack of aristocracy is that she just keeps on using Double Kick! Your job is to wean her off of the move, and therefore must use it three times [total] in the Pewter Gym, twice in the Cerulean Gym, and once in the Vermillion and Celadon Gyms. If you're like me and like to sequence break the gyms then just as long as you do this for the first four gyms you fight you're fine.

Once you've beaten Erika / the fourth gym, Nidorina (probably) will not be able to use Double Kick unless it's super effective against an opponent because she is now proper. She can evolve into Nidorina whenever and into Nidoqueen when you teach her Flatter at level 43. Note: Since DK is kind of useless after this point, feel free to replace it! You don't have to keep it; that would be silly.
take a Zubat, name it Flapper, have it hold any type of berry other than a Pecha Berry to fight. No restrictions on evolution, however it must solo Koga.

Have fun (Not really inspired today, sorry).
You get a Gastly :toast:. Add all the digits in your trainer ID. 1=a, 2=b, 3=c...27=a, 28=b etc. Take that letter and find a type that starts with that letter. If one doesn't exist go the next one in alphabetical order and so on. If there is an E4 member or gym leader for that type, you must solo that gym leader/E4 member. If there is not, you must always hold the item that increases the type power (Silk Scarf, Spell Tag, Silver powder etc.). (Ex: Trainer ID=26896, Total=31, Letter=E, Type=Electric, Challenge=solo electric gym) If there are two possible types then you must choose the one that has an Gym leader or E4 member. If you choose to evolve Haunter into Gengar, Gengar can only use moves that he learnt from TMs or HMs and his STAB. If you don't evolve Haunter then you must know two non-ghost status moves at all times. Make sure to tell us your trainer ID!
The final poke came from my friend, its Ekans! Ekans loves to stare at people, so it must start every battle with either leer or glare, it may only evolve when it has soloed atleast 15 pyscic or ground type pokemon.

@Darthscizor, you get the best pokemon ever, SCIZOR! It must have pursuit/night slash and rock smash/brick break/superpower ASAP. And you are only allowed a maximum of 1 stat-up move at a time.
Good luck.

EDIT: @cornYBird, you say you can trade to evolve so you obviously want to get a gengar, well i'll give you something even better! You get a beedrill! This beedrill hates steel types, resistin' his stabs and what not, so you must give him a fighting type move to show those steel types who's boss! But that's not enough, no those steel types still think they have him beat with their high defense stat, so you must give him a special attack aswell! After all this those darn steel types still believe themselves to be superior, so as a beedrill it must solo ALL steel types you encounter.
Good luck.

@cornybird i give you a koffing. it likes to battle only poison type and wants to fight koga. BUT WAIT! you can only get koffing after you beat koga? well now it's mad. solo the next gym (could be sabrina or blaine) and finish off with explosion. only after that can it evolve. for E4 explosion, stab, status plus filler.

EDIT: Nickname it IHEARTPSN

@CornYBird: Dark Ray is obviously a horrible person taunting you with that Gengar. I hope someone gives you one as payback!

Anyway you're getting a Nidoran-F named Royalpants.

Your Nidoran-F is the cream of the crop, but not as French as she wishes she was. The reason for her lack of aristocracy is that she just keeps on using Double Kick! Your job is to wean her off of the move, and therefore must use it three times [total] in the Pewter Gym, twice in the Cerulean Gym, and once in the Vermillion and Celadon Gyms. If you're like me and like to sequence break the gyms then just as long as you do this for the first four gyms you fight you're fine.

Once you've beaten Erika / the fourth gym, Nidorina (probably) will not be able to use Double Kick unless it's super effective against an opponent because she is now proper. She can evolve into Nidorina whenever and into Nidoqueen when you teach her Flatter at level 43. Note: Since DK is kind of useless after this point, feel free to replace it! You don't have to keep it; that would be silly.

EDIT: Reserving for DarthScizor, I'll edit in in just a second.

EDIT2: @DarthScizor: You're getting the freaking best Kricketune ever! Name yours Chernobyl the show how much of a boss he is.

Your bug won't melt down, though. All that time using Bide as a Kricketot has taught [get it?] him how to be the perfect soldier. Because of this, he must always have at least three attacking moves. This rule may be overruled if you run Perish Song, in which case he can run as few as two attacking moves. There are always casualties in battle, though, so one of the pokemon you are carrying around as an HM Mon must be named Medic. If Chernobyl ever faints, you must run from the pokemon if possible. After all, you're putting all of your eggs in one basket.

If Chernobyl ever faints due to Perish Song, he must take his revenge upon pokemon with Soundproof, meaning that if he ever fights an Electrode / Exploud / Mr. Mime or any of their evolutionary line he may only use attacking moves.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
CornYBird, take a Zubat, name it Flapper, have it hold any type of berry other than a Pecha Berry to fight. No restrictions on evolution, however it must solo Koga.

Have fun (Not really inspired today, sorry).

DarthScizor, take a Pachirisu, name it ASP (All Special Pachirisu), it may only know all Special Moves. Have it solo Crasher Wake on the first try, failure to do so will result in it being forced to carry a Pecha Berry to fight.

Have fun.

@DarthScizor you get REEPEET the repetitive Bronzor. It must know 2 attacking moves and 2 status moves. As it's name suggest use each move twice. But this is way too easy. it must be the lead in your team as soon as you get it and face the first pokemon for each trainer. no switching for the first guy.

Reserved for DarthScizor and cornYbird

@darthscizor: You get the coolest pokemon in all of sinnoh, Shinx. To evolve Shinx must know only cool moves, and win a cool contest.

If it is...
female it must be fed an Oran Berry during every gym battle
male it may never run from wild pokemon

If it...
has Indimidate, flip a coin. Heads- no special moves against wild pokemon, Tails- no physical moves against wild pokemon
has Rivalry, cannot use status moves in major battle (ex: gym leader, rival, galactic commander)

@cornYbird: You get a Gastly :toast:. Add all the digits in your trainer ID. 1=a, 2=b, 3=c...27=a, 28=b etc. Take that letter and find a type that starts with that letter. If one doesn't exist go the next one in alphabetical order and so on. If there is an E4 member or gym leader for that type, you must solo that gym leader/E4 member. If there is not, you must always hold the item that increases the type power (Silk Scarf, Spell Tag, Silver powder etc.). (Ex: Trainer ID=26896, Total=31, Letter=E, Type=Electric, Challenge=solo electric gym) If there are two possible types then you must choose the one that has an Gym leader or E4 member. If you choose to evolve Haunter into Gengar, Gengar can only use moves that he learnt from TMs or HMs and his STAB. If you don't evolve Haunter then you must know two non-ghost status moves at all times. Make sure to tell us your trainer ID!

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
This is a solo run
Darth Scizor, Take back the Pachirisu, instead you get 108 the Spiritomb, the four moves it knows may not exceed 108 in terms of Base Power. After every Gym, this cap rises by 10. You may only teach it a TM for every 108 trained Pokemon it solos. This is a replacement challenge for Pachirisu.

Have fun with this replacement challenge.

@illuisern Take a Meditite named Hippie. The only man-made items you can use on it or allow it to hold are the bitter medicine herbs. Because hippies have to FIGHT THE POWER, Hippie has to get a KO against every Gym Leader or E4 member from when you get it. It must be taught Meditate immediately and know Meditate at all times. Because hippies smoke weed, it must defeat 100 wild Grass types before evolving.

I want to do a mono-flying scramble of FireRed. At least one pokemon must be either Pidgey -> Pidgeot or Charmander -> Charizard. I cannot trade.

DoublePost the Pidgey: Must always use moves twice in a row, must know Double Team and Whirlwind.

RBG the Golbat: Can only learn moves available to it in RBG, can never hold an item, can't become Crobat.

Elvis the Gyarados: Must learn and have both Misty's Water Pulse TM and a Dragon move (Twister, Dragon Rage, Dragon Dance) whenever possible.

Articuno: May only have 1 Ice and 1 Flying move at a time and must defeat Gary's Arcanine without outlevelling it.

Grendel the Charizard: Final moveset must be Flamethrower/Dragon Claw/Earthquake/Hyper Beam; must solo Lance. Solo rival north of Cerulean to become Charmeleon; solo Giovanni @ Silph to become Charizard.

@terrador14, you get what I give everyone who double posts, "DoublePost" the pidgey.
Pidgey must use moves twice in a row, no more no less. But not only did you double post, you were also ninja'd by random for lluisiserns scramble, so DoublePost may not use quick attack and must learn and keep whirlwind.
Good luck.

Sprocket

P(n) = 1 - (1 - P(1))^n
Terrador14, if you are willing to accept a legendary, take Articuno. It may only know one Ice attack and one Flying move at a time. Since your starter is going to be Charmander, it must prove it's superiority to the Elite Four champion's Arcanine without outleveling it.

If Legendaries are out of the question, take a Scyther. It cannot be used against Grass or Psychic type Pokemon, and you must teach it Wing Attack and Fury Cutter. It must take down the Elite Four champion's Pidgeot without outleveling it.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
Terrador14, take a Golbat & name it RBG. It may only know moves that it knew in Gen I. It may never hold an item, nor may it evolve past Golbat (Should you do the Post-National Dex arc.).

Have fun.

EDIT: Yay, Spiritomb...

@Terrador:

Hey! Gyarados is part-Flying! Take one of those. Name him Elvis. You need to teach him Misty's Water Pulse TM. He also has to learn at least one of the Dragon moves he learns via level-up [Dragon Rage, Twister, Dragon Dance] and keep that alongside Water Pulse.

@Terrador: You get Grendel the Charmander!

Take "Grendel" the Charmander. It's seriously pissed at not being made a Dragon-type (because everyone knows that Charizard looks exactly like a medieval dragon, right?), so its final moveset must look like Lance's Dragonite's in the rematch:

Flamethrower
Dragon Claw
Earthquake
Hyper Beam

Also, to prove its worth, it must solo Lance. Have fun!

EDIT: Also forgot evolution restrictions. Solo your rival north of Cerulean to evolve to Charmeleon, and solo Giovanni at Silph Co. to become Charizard.

terrador14, you get a Farfethc'd. This Farfethc'd has a far-fetched idea (see what I did there :naughty:). It thinks it is the best pokemon in the world. It thinks it is good enough to use only 3 moveslots instead of 4. Untill you reach Fuschia City, you must know & keep Leer. Farfetch'd believes that his strength comes for his Secret Power. Farfetch'd must solo 1 gym leader to prove his strength. Farfetch'd must also solo 50 trainers by the time you reach the E4 to prove he is a strong member. When you have reached the E4, look at how many times Secret power's effect has activated. If it has activated less than 20 times then Farfetch'd learns that he is not the best pokemon in the world so he can now use 4 moveslots. He is dissapointed so he believes that he is not good enough to participate in the battle against Lance. However he realizes that he is still good enough to battle, so he must solo two of your rival's pokemon in the final battle.

Posting because I feel the need to post. @sprocket and @terrador,
Rule 3: No legendaries, please.
Yes, there have been a couple given out, but it is still frowned upon.
And @terrador (again), I said pidgey couldn't use quick attack, there was nothing about double team, but since you made me post this, pidgey must now learn and keep double team in addition to the other restrictions.

Regarding this challenge:

@Dummy007, you get a Torchic. Due to it being a chicken, it believes that it is flying/fire type, and therefore may not use any fighting moves. It must also know and keep at least one flying move. It may not fight in a Gym that specializes in a type that's super affective against flying. It must also Solo two of the following gyms: Lavaridge, Dewford and Fortree. Have Fun! (kingofkongs)
I'm assuming that includes status moves, but can I get some confirmation?

@Terrador

Take a Doduo. It can't figure out why it has two heads, and therefore they both hate each other. Therefore, it must only use Fury Attack, Rage, Uproar, and Frustration. Once it manages to solo a GLMP using only Frustration it can evolve into Dodrio. Once it goes to Dodrio, the heads are even more confused, and after they solo 30 Trainer Pokemon with Frustration, they finally cooperate and are allowed to learn Drill Peck and Tri Attack.

To recap:
As Doduo may only use Fury Attack, Rage Uproar, and Frustration is a required move.
To evolve must solo a GLMP with Frustration.
As Dodrio, solo 30 Trainer Pokemon with Frustration then they are allowed to learn Drill Peck and Tri Attack.

Have fun!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)