Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
-Cleared Rocket Hideout. I don't remember exactly what happened to my team there, except Foretos learned Rapid Spin.
-Dustbuster learned Whirlpool.
-Took Routes 38 and 39 to Olivine City to get the Good Rod, then 40 and 41 to Cianwood for the fifth gym.
-Chuck was handled easily. WoodOwl got Fly.
-Flew to New Bark to catch Beatdown the Chinchou.
-Mahogany Gym next. Ty and Beatdown were the key players here.
-Finally got Sarah the Smoochum from the Pokéwalker course Dim Cave.
-Lighthouse. This is where I got the requisite Hypnosis hits from Steve: three for Beatdown, and three more for Sarah.
-Defeated Jasmine, Ty a key player there.
-Trained Sarah while Foretos evolved.
-Trained Sarah at Radio Tower/Underground, made it to level 35 at Proton, learned Psychic, then evolved into Jynx.
-Defeated Archer. The Hounds required Beatdown's attention but Koffing fell to Sarah's newly learned Psychic. Beatdown evolves to Lanturn at this point.
-Ice Path, got Waterfall for Beatdown.
-Blackthorn Gym. Ty held Exp Share while Sarah and Beatdown were the battlers.
-At Clair, needed a Foretos blow-up for Kingdra. Deposited Steve for Dustbuster because I needed Surf/Whirlpool to get the 8th badge.
-WoodOwl flew back to New Bark to retrieve the Master Ball that I use later.
-The Kimono Girls and the Eeveelutions. Umbreon and Espeon required Foretos blow-ups, Umbreon requiring softening up with Ty. After that, Beatdown was the key battler, 2HKO'ing Flareon, Jolteon required switches to take Last Resorts, after which it couldn't touch Beatdown (lucky I got Volt Absorb!), then iirc 3HKO'ing Vaporeon.
-Whirl Islands. Dustbuster took the lead position because I need Surf and Whirlpool to reach Lugia.
-Caught Lugia in Master Ball.
-Prepared for the trip ahead. Bought ~40 Moo Moo Milks, ~30 Revives, ~20 Full Heals, ~30 Full Restores.
-Routes 27 and 26. Ty is now a Typhlosion! Too bad I don't have a Heart Scale...
-Silver fight. Don't remember much except Ty KO'ed his lead Sneasel with Lava Plume to lure in Gator, which Beatdown took care of.
-Got rid of Lick on Sarah when she learned Body Slam and TM30 Shadow Ball which I need later on.

Apparently I am the only one viewing this thread...

Bumping specifically for this reason.

Teams currently active:
Fire Red team,
1 Charmander called Lizardo. It can only evolve into Charmeleon after it solos Erika. It can only evolve into Charizard after soloing one of Giovanni's pokemon in the Gym Battle. It must keep Metal Claw and use it as it's first move of every battle it's in. Later it must learn Fire Blast as soon as possible.
2 Electabuzz named WilHelmet. Teach it Rain Dance and Thunder ASAP. Once it knows Thunder it may not learn any other Electric attacks
3 a nidoran male that can't learn double kick and when it evolves into nidorino you can't use it till you evolve it into nidoking
4 eevee which can only evolve if it beats or is out when the respective legendary birds are caught (zapdos-jolteon etc.)
5 Jigglypuff named Jingo, must learn Hyper Voice before evolving and never forget it.
6 Rattata with Run Away, cannot learn/use Hyper Fang
Emerald team,
1 Catch a Seedot called Taneboh. It can only evolve to Nuzleaf after defeating 10 opponents with BIDE. It must keep BIDE as one of it's moves and also learn and keep Nature Power. The remaining moves are up to you ^^. It must use BIDE as it's first move in battle. To allow Nuzleaf to evolve further then it must K.O. 20 Pokemon with BIDE

2 Bring a male Corphish named Carmine. It may not evolve until it either solos Juan or learns both Crabhammer and Brick Break, whichever comes first. Either way, Crabhammer and Brick Break must be the only attacking moves it uses in battle (i.e. it may HMs but not use them in battle)

3 Get a Pikachu name it Chargey
Evolve when it learns Thunderbolt, then teach it Hyper Beam and Iron Tail

It must have at the Elite 4

~Thunderbolt
~Hyper Beam
~Iron Tail
~Focus Punch

4 take a Growlithe/Vulpix named Flambe. It must learn Flamethrower before it evolves, whether by TM or level up. It must be male.

5 Lolpad the Lotad must May not evolve before Watson, 2nd evolution cannot be done before fighting Liza and Tate (fight, not defeat)

6 A torchic, may not evolve until it learns firespin, may not evolve again until it learns mirror move. may not learn even numbered TMs and HMs
and my team.

Bumping again, Scramble Challenge is on. Anyway my updates:
-Trained Sarah at Radio Tower/Underground, made it to level 35 at Proton, learned Psychic, then evolved into Jynx.
-Defeated Archer. The Hounds required Beatdown's attention but Koffing fell to Sarah's newly learned Psychic. Beatdown evolves to Lanturn at this point.
-Ice Path, got Waterfall for Beatdown.
-Blackthorn Gym. Ty held Exp Share while Sarah and Beatdown were the battlers.
-At Clair, needed a Foretos blow-up for Kingdra. Deposited Steve for Dustbuster because I needed Surf/Whirlpool to get the 8th badge.
-WoodOwl flew back to New Bark to retrieve the Master Ball that I use later.
-The Kimono Girls and the Eeveelutions. Umbreon and Espeon required Foretos blow-ups, Umbreon requiring softening up with Ty. After that, Beatdown was the key battler, 2HKO'ing Flareon, Jolteon required switches to take Last Resorts, after which it couldn't touch Beatdown (lucky I got Volt Absorb!), then iirc 3HKO'ing Vaporeon.
-Whirl Islands. Dustbuster took the lead position because I need Surf and Whirlpool to reach Lugia.
-Caught Lugia in Master Ball.
-Prepared for the trip ahead. Bought ~40 Moo Moo Milks, ~30 Revives, ~20 Full Heals, ~30 Full Restores.
-Routes 27 and 26. Ty is now a Typhlosion! Too bad I don't have a Heart Scale...
-Silver fight. Don't remember much except Ty KO'ed his lead Sneasel with Lava Plume to lure in Gator, which Beatdown took care of.
-Got rid of Lick on Sarah when she learned Body Slam and TM30 Shadow Ball which I need later on.
-Found Heart Scale in Cianwood and used it to give Ty Gyro Ball.
-Did a Trainer roundup.
-Used the e4 and Lance for grinding. Sarah in particular netted KO's on Will's party, assisted by Ty for Exeggutor and Beatdown for the Xatus. Umbreon and the Level 50 Dragonite were huge roadblocks. Replaced Self Destruct for Explosion on Foretos once it reached Level 38. Sarah got Wring Out as well. But since Beatdown is required to be physical, it couldn't learn its next level-up move, Discharge. Got enough money from the grinds to buy ~15-20 more Revives.
-Went through the e4 again, and actually beat Lance! Although ~30 revives and ~30 Moo Moo Milks were used up during the actual challenge.
-Registered the team in the Hall of Fame:
Steve the Stantler♂, Level 25, Flash, Astonish, Hypnosis, Stomp
WoodOwl the Noctowl♀, Level 26, Uproar, Fly, Foresight, Confusion
Beatdown the Lanturn♀, Level 41, Flail, Waterfall, Confuse Ray, Spark
Foretos the Forretress♀, Level 41, Strength, Rapid Spin, Rock Smash, Explosion
Sarah the Jynx♀, Level 44, Psychic, Shadow Ball, Wring Out, Avalanche
Ty the Typhlosion♂, Level 45, Flame Wheel, Swift, Gyro Ball, Flamethrower
-Got the SS Ticket from Elm, ready to head out to Kanto.
-Got on the SS Aqua. Ty learns Rollout here.
-Took on Vermilion City Gym. Ty took the lead, Beatdown cleaned up.
-Did the whole Kanto Power Plant scenario while going through only four trainers, one on Route 8, two on Route 9, and the Rocket grunt.
-Got the Exp Card from Lavender Radio Tower.
-Got Thief on WoodOwl to take Snorlax's Leftovers while Foretos exploded on it.
-Got through Digletts' Cave to Pewter, then visited Celadon.
-Got the Magnet Train Rail Pass from Copycat.
-Cleared the Cinnabar Gym on Seafoam Island.
-Silver fight. Same as last time I faced him.

Bumping yet again. My updates:
-Found Heart Scale in Cianwood and used it to give Ty Gyro Ball.
-Did a Trainer roundup.
-Used the e4 and Lance for grinding. Sarah in particular netted KO's on Will's party, assisted by Ty for Exeggutor and Beatdown for the Xatus. Umbreon and the Level 50 Dragonite were huge roadblocks. Replaced Self Destruct for Explosion on Foretos once it reached Level 38. Sarah got Wring Out as well. But since Beatdown is required to be physical, it couldn't learn its next level-up move, Discharge. Got enough money from the grinds to buy ~15-20 more Revives.
-Went through the e4 again, and actually beat Lance! Although ~30 revives and ~30 Moo Moo Milks were used up during the actual challenge.
-Registered the team in the Hall of Fame:
Steve the Stantler♂, Level 25, Flash, Astonish, Hypnosis, Stomp
WoodOwl the Noctowl♀, Level 26, Uproar, Fly, Foresight, Confusion
Beatdown the Lanturn♀, Level 41, Flail, Waterfall, Confuse Ray, Spark
Foretos the Forretress♀, Level 41, Strength, Rapid Spin, Rock Smash, Explosion
Sarah the Jynx♀, Level 44, Psychic, Shadow Ball, Wring Out, Avalanche
Ty the Typhlosion♂, Level 45, Flame Wheel, Swift, Gyro Ball, Flamethrower
-Got the SS Ticket from Elm, ready to head out to Kanto.
-Got on the SS Aqua. Ty learns Rollout here.
-Took on Vermilion City Gym. Ty took the lead, Beatdown cleaned up.
-Did the whole Kanto Power Plant scenario while going through only four trainers, one on Route 8, two on Route 9, and the Rocket grunt.
-Got the Exp Card from Lavender Radio Tower.
-Got Thief on WoodOwl to take Snorlax's Leftovers while Foretos exploded on it.
-Got through Digletts' Cave to Pewter, then visited Celadon.
-Got the Magnet Train Rail Pass from Copycat.
-Cleared the Cinnabar Gym on Seafoam Island.
-Silver fight. Same as last time I faced him.
-Cleared five more Gyms in the following order: Cerulean, Pewter, Fuchsia, Celadon, Saffron.
-Did a trainer roundup.
-Started taking on Viridian Gym trainers.

Catch a male Machop called DynamoJoe. You can only evolve it into a Machoke after it defeats the Fighting Dojo Solo. It must keep Focus Energy till the end and use it at the start of every battle its in. It must also learn Rest asap and keep it till the end of the game. The rest of the moves are up to you! Good-luck!

-Cleared five more Gyms in the following order: Cerulean, Pewter, Fuchsia, Celadon, Saffron.
-Did a trainer roundup.
-Started taking on Viridian Gym trainers.
-Cleared Viridian Forest. WoodOwl swept with Air Slash, then learned Extrasensory over Air Slash.

@rocko, take a Charmander that you must start with. The nickname is up to you. It must solo Erika to evolve into Charmeleon. At some point, it must use a Fire attack while in Blaze range. It must always carry a fire attack after it learns Ember.

Take a Meowth, but use an all-special moveset. Evolution and names are up to you.
That Meowth will be similar to Beatdown in my Scramble Challenge for Soul Silver, except Beatdown, as a Chinchou or Lanturn, cannot learn or use special attacks, but that Meowth cannot learn or use physical attacks.

My updates:
-Cleared Viridian Forest. WoodOwl swept with Air Slash, then learned Extrasensory over Air Slash.
-Finished up the Viridian Gym Trainers, but not Blue himself.
-Did another trainer roundup. Steve learned Zen Headbutt over Astonish.

My updates:
-Finished up the Viridian Gym Trainers, but not Blue himself.
-Did another trainer roundup. Steve learned Zen Headbutt over Astonish.
-Defeated Blue.
-Got HM8 Rock Climb from Prof Oak and gave it to Ty since none of the other team members could learn it. Ty forgot Flame Wheel.
-Did final explorations using Ty's Rock Climbing. Ty learned Eruption over Flamethrower in the process.
-Teamed up with Silver against Clair and Lance. Beatdown wasn't touched until the Level 75 Dragonite (Lance's) hit with Draco Meteor.

@Rocko
Bring a Goldeen named Bubbles. It can not evolve until it learns Waterfall AND Horn Drill by level up. It may not unlearn those moves.

My updates:
-Defeated Blue.
-Got HM8 Rock Climb from Prof Oak and gave it to Ty since none of the other team members could learn it. Ty forgot Flame Wheel.
-Did final explorations using Ty's Rock Climbing. Ty learned Eruption over Flamethrower in the process.
-Teamed up with Silver against Clair and Lance. Beatdown wasn't touched until the Level 75 Dragonite (Lance's) hit with Draco Meteor.
-Sarah got Blizzard while training in Mount Silver.
-Made it to the peak of Mount Silver and defeated Red. Leftovers and Aqua Ring really helped Beatdown here.
-Team after Red:
Beatdown the Lanturn♀, Level 55, Flail, Waterfall, Aqua Ring, Spark
Steve the Stantler♂, Level 47, Flash, Zen Headbutt, Hypnosis, Stomp
Sarah the Jynx♀, Level 55, Psychic, Shadow Ball, Blizzard, Avalanche
WoodOwl the Noctowl♀, Level 48, Take Down, Fly, Foresight, Extrasensory
Foretos the Forretress♀, Level 55, Strength, Rapid Spin, Rock Smash, Explosion
Ty the Typhlosion♂, Level 57, Rock Climb, Rollout, Gyro Ball, Eruption

MVP:

Beatdown, for handling her own against the Kimono Girls, a lot of the Kanto Gyms (particularly Blaine, Misty, and Brock), and Red.

Hey good job on completing ur challenge Pika! beatdown the Lanturn FTW.

My old DS broke a while ago and i had no way to play my challenge, but now i got my hands on an old SP, so here goes.

-started the game, chose the male character and named myself Paradox
-saved the prof from the zigzagoon, with a torchic
-recieved the torchic from the prof, named it is naughty natured and i named it felix
-raised felix on some random pokes and beat May
-caught a male zigzagoon named ziggy, going to be used only as an HM slave, will be permaboxed unless i need his services
-found and caught lolpad the lotad. it is a serious nature (ironic for a jolly pokemon :P)
-found and caught taneboh the seedot after almost an hour.
-defeated 10 wild pokemon using bide with taneboh (poocheyena, lotads, and zigzagoons)
-helped wally catch his ralts
-went into petalburg woods, saved the devon researcher from team aqua
-made it to rustboro, destroyed roxanne with lolpad's absorb.

-got CUT and taught it to ziggy
-chased after and defeated the aqua grunt in the tunnel, saved Peeko the wingull and got back the devon goods
-recieved the pokenav from President Stone, and was assigned to deliver a letter to Steven and deliver the devon goods
-defeated May for the 2nd time in Rustboro
-made it back through petalburg and caught up with Mr .Briney
-landed in Dewford town, got FLASH and successfully navigated the cave without it
-delivered the letter to Steven, recieved Steel Wing
-defeated Brawley, focus energy and crit haxing peck from felix were key.

-landed on slateport beach, went into the sodapop shack
-defeated everyone in there and received 6 sodapop
-taneboh evolved
-saved Captain what'shisface from Team Aqua again, Felix finally learned firespin and evolved
-went down the path underneath cycling road, defeated May for the 3rd time.
-got to mauville, went to rydel and got a mach bike
-defeated Wally in front of the 3rd gym, and barely defeated Watson. focus energy and crit haxing were key again.
-Lolpad evolved into Lombre and learned Fakeout
-went back down to Slateport and picked up a harbor mail
-returned to mauville and traded the mail for the coin case, picked up ROCKSMASH from some random guy in a house.
-bought coins from the vendors in the game corner
-realized i was 1000 coins short from getting icebeam for lolpad
-currently heading to verdenturf town where Wally lives.

*current team*
-Taneboh the Nuzleaf lv 22 (requires 14 more pokemon to be defeated by bide to evolve)
-Lolpad the Lombre lv 23 (cant evolve until i battle Liza and Tate)
-Felix the Combusken, lv 28 (cant evolve until it learns mirrormove)

I want to do a challenge on 'old school' Red.
No trading, no stupid nicknames...
Want to do Misty with at least 2 pokemons.
Bring it on

I want to do a challenge on 'old school' Red.
No trading, no stupid nicknames...
Want to do Misty with at least 2 pokemons.
Bring it on
Haha.

Okay, catch an Ekans, it must always have Poison Sting or Acid, and it must learn Fissure when you get the TM from Giovanni

@Hobbers
old school win.
Bring a Spearow named V.Carter (no I don't think it's a stupid nickname). It can't evolve until it solos Erica and must claim at least one killing blow on a pokemon from each gym leader after you get it.

Someone give me a hard easy scramble challenge for emerald.
Catch a Zubat, and it cannot evolve into Crobat unless it knows Haze, and from then on it cannot forget Haze. (It can evolve into Golbat whenever, but then it has to be even higher level to learn Haze...)

iss will take an Electrike named Sparks. It must always know an Electric attack.
Frank Ripley you too.
Actually, Hobbers will take a Squirtle. Cannot evolve until you beat Blue on the SS Anne, and Wartortle cannot evolve into Blastoise until you beat Blue at Silph Co 7F. It will get Surf as soon as you get the HM.

Current Team for my Red Scramble

- Ekans (No Nickname), always know Poison Sting & Acid, must know Fissure when TM obtained
- Spearow (V.Carter) Can't evolve until it soloes Erika, must deal a killing blow on one of every gym leader's pokemon
- Oddish (Buddy), Caught: Route 24, must always know Sleep Powder & Stun spore

What Starter?? And then 2 other pokemons

@Iss
Bring a Wailmer named Hefelump. To evolve it must solo two of Juan's Pokemon with Toxic-stall (no other damaging moves will be permitted) and no more items than Jaun has used up to that point are permitted.

@Frank Ripley
Bring a Cacturne that is the opposite gender of Seviper with the alternate name (prefer. James but either is fine). It must know Sunny Day+Solarbeam and Solar Beam must be its damaging attacking Grass move (Leech Seed is okay if you want it).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)