Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only need two more.

What I have so far(can't copy and paste so I'm only going to post Pokemom and the people who gave them to me):
Mankey - auramaster
Nidoking - Its_A_Random
Spearow - Dark Ray
Machoke- vratix

A starter would be loved!

I also tracked down my first post here. It came after Vratix, zdrup, doom, Treadshot, and several others, but still pretty early. Interestingly, I didn't get many crazy, wacky Pokemon, and I didn't finish either Scramble (Gave up on Emerald cause getting Shroomish to learn Spore was extremely annoying, and Colosseum didn't even get a full party). Stayed for the thread though :) Eventually, I WILL finish a Scramble. Still grinding through Firered right now, my Pokemon range from 44 to 51, I would like everyone to be about 52 before heading through Victory Road.

Take Timmy the Poliwag. He is constantly getting distracted by the swirling on his stomach. When he is in battle, he can only use 4 moves before he gets distracted. After that, you must decide his move using a dice. 1 is move 1, 2 is move 2 etc., 5 is your choice between 1 and 2, 6 is your choice between 3 and 4. After he evolves, he gets even more distracted by the swirling because it switches directions. Now he can only make 3 moves before getting distracted. However, he has better instinct so now 5 is roll again and 6 is your choice. To evolve he must solo either Koga or Sabrina. When he evolves again he learns the martial arts and stops getting distracted. To prove that he doesn't get distracted he must solo an E4 member.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Woot for longevity.

This thread is acctually the only reason I made an account.
My initial sign up was for CAP, but meh. I discovered this thread half a year later. Before then, I was basically a nobody who lurked around heaps. When I started posting here back in mid-September, that's when I started to find a home here. If I didn't find this thread, I would have a postcount of only 40-odd. So I have this thread to thank for my place on here. My first post in this thread if anyone cares. My next would be for my first Scramble on Pearl, where A1 would swiftly give me an MEP...

@czechm8 Wow, this is actually hard to come up with. Anyways; You get a Duskull. This duskull was once a person who fooled around with fire and cursed a lot. Now since it burned to death in flames, it wants to spread flames around, and therefore must know Curse, Will'o'wisp, and Fire Punch by Byron. Nickname it BURN!!!
Have fun!!

@Kirby: Ok then, sorry about that...

Take a Grimer. Since you have an insane amount of grinding to do, your only restriction is that it must learn and keep Sludge. Oh, and it can only evolve after you beat Wallace. Good luck.

EDIT: NN "TonyHawk". (get it, grinding. Hehe...)

HAPPY FEB FIRST. In honer of the new month, i shall now do a EXTREME Emerald Challenge. No trading.
1.)
Take a Ralts. No evolving. Solo Sidney. Have fun grinding.
2.) @Breloom: Take a Slakoth. It can evolve into Vigoroth whenever, but then must evolve into Slaking ASAP. Only STAB move it can have is Frustration. You can only give it 3 herbs to lower it's friendship, and must finish off every steel type you see, and don't run away from, with Frustration. If you run away from it, then the next steel type you see, you must solo with Frustration. (You get Frustration in Pacifidlog, btw. So, until them, you can use only one STAB move of whatever.) Also, in order to be kind, it only has to finish off Steven's Aggron with Frustration, not his others. Nickname it "AngrySloth".
3.)
@Breloom

Every time time you face a gym leader, you must solo their first pokemon with this pokemon.
Xatu is you pokemon
Toxic is the only damaging move it may use, except as later defined
Rest can help you stall out the toxic damage
Escape from battle is not an option (it must stay in until it wins of faints)
Mimic can be used to gain another move (hopefully a good one, and possibly a direct damaging one)
Enjoy!

EXTREME enough for you? ;)
Also, hello guys, long time no see. Probably not returning to this thread on the regular, but I may stop in every now and then if I'm feeling really inspired.
4.) @Breloom, take a Poochyena named Hound. It cannot use a SE attack. To evolve, it must solo Brawly's Makuhita and every trainer on Route 105. If, when you start the battle with Brawly, Hound is at or above level 30, then Hound can't know any moves with more then 80 base power.
5.)@breloom, take a shroomish named "NOOOOOOOPE". Congrats! Your new shroomish refuses to do anything helpful so it may only use attacks, and only attacks that can not inflict status. It also doesn't want to help anyone else on your team so if it attacks a pokemon it must finish it off. Solo 5 pokemon in the E4.
Good luck.

EDIT: I just noticed how hard that slaking challange is, soloing a 4x resist with frustration will require tons of grinding, glad i'm not you :P
6.) @Breloom: Take a Marill. It must either solo two Gym Leaders not named Roxanne or Flannery OR you may give up one of its moveslots. It may evolve into Azumarill after you solo 5 Pokemon with the Defense Curl + Rollout combination and KO them on the 5th hit of Rollout OR you may evolve it whenever but give up a moveslot. As an Azumarill, you must immediately transform its entire moveset into physical moves (if you've already lost a moveslot, it only has to fill those it has). If you cannot do this, give up a moveslot. Its final requirement depends on how many moveslots you have left after beating Juan:

4- Solo Wally in Victory Road OR give up a moveslot and complete the requirement for 3.
3- Solo Phoebe's second Dusclops OR give up a moveslot and complete the requirement for 2.
2- Do not use it in Victory Road OR give up a moveslot and complete the requirement for 1.
1- Solo one Pokemon in the E4.

Name this Marill MvsltSndrm.

@Breloom: Take a Slakoth. It can evolve into Vigoroth whenever, but then must evolve into Slaking ASAP. Only STAB move it can have is Frustration. You can only give it 3 herbs to lower it's friendship, and must finish off every steel type you see, and don't run away from, with Frustration. If you run away from it, then the next steel type you see, you must solo with Frustration. (You get Frustration in Pacifidlog, btw. So, until them, you can use only one STAB move of whatever.) Also, in order to be kind, it only has to finish off Steven's Aggron with Frustration, not his others. Nickname it "AngrySloth".

@Iggdrasil: Thanks. Sorry about being unable to do that, but my luck with hax in battle places is terrible.

@Breloom, take a Poochyena named Hound. It cannot use a SE attack. To evolve, it must solo Brawly's Makuhita and every trainer on Route 105. If, when you start the battle with Brawly, Hound is at or above level 30, then Hound can't know any moves with more then 80 base power.

@Breloom

Every time time you face a gym leader, you must solo their first pokemon with this pokemon.
Xatu is you pokemon
Mimic can be used to gain another move (hopefully a good one, and possibly a direct damaging one)
Enjoy!

Also, hello guys, long time no see. Probably not returning to this thread on the regular, but I may stop in every now and then if I'm feeling really inspired.

@Breloom: Take a Marill. It must either solo two Gym Leaders not named Roxanne or Flannery OR you may give up one of its moveslots. It may evolve into Azumarill after you solo 5 Pokemon with the Defense Curl + Rollout combination and KO them on the 5th hit of Rollout OR you may evolve it whenever but give up a moveslot. As an Azumarill, you must immediately transform its entire moveset into physical moves (if you've already lost a moveslot, it only has to fill those it has). If you cannot do this, give up a moveslot. Its final requirement depends on how many moveslots you have left after beating Juan:

4- Solo Wally in Victory Road OR give up a moveslot and complete the requirement for 3.
3- Solo Phoebe's second Dusclops OR give up a moveslot and complete the requirement for 2.
2- Do not use it in Victory Road OR give up a moveslot and complete the requirement for 1.

@breloom, take a shroomish named "NOOOOOOOPE". Congrats! Your new shroomish refuses to do anything helpful so it may only use attacks, and only attacks that can not inflict status. It also doesn't want to help anyone else on your team so if it attacks a pokemon it must finish it off. Solo 5 pokemon in the E4.
Good luck.

EDIT: I just noticed how hard that slaking challange is, soloing a 4x resist with frustration will require tons of grinding, glad i'm not you :P

Ok all that trolling crap messed up my thing, but still need 2 pokemon for my SS Scramblocke. Not too difficult, fully evolved, and nicknames must be cat breeds/species.

1. Raticate, Maine Coon. Can only know default and tooth based moves.
2. Houndoom, Ragdoll. Can't know a fire and dark move at the same time. 3. Pinser, Dragon Li. Can only know moves he could have learnt in the first 2 generations.
4. Meowth, Jaguarundi. Catch the first meowth i find. Can only use moves boosted by technician.
5. Totodile, Osceolot. Must KO every trainer Pokemon the is reptilian, or name starts with 'A' or 'G'
6. Crobat, Abyssnian. Must be my 3rd backup (9th slot). Must always hold a cheri berry and must switch out if it loses it's cheri berry mid battle.
7. Honchkrow, Black Cat. If it has Insomnia, it must solo Erika. If it has Super Luck, it can only use moves with less than 100 accuracy.
8. Pidgeot, Pussy. Pidgey must always have a berry and must be fed every berry i have. Can evolve into Pidgeotto after soloing falkner. Pidgeotto can't eat or hold a berry. Can only have stab'd flying moves. Evolve to Pidgeot after beating 50 trainer Pokemon and 5 Gym Leader Pokemon. Can't have two attacks the same type. Must delete all but one flying attacks. At lv.60 he must always have a berry. Must solo Red's Charizard.
9. Raichu, Infinity. Can't know more than one move of each type.
10. Ditto, --. Must always hold a Choice Scarf and have a neutral nature.

Edit: My first post was on page 7 of this thread :)

@Obsidian: You get a slightly altered GDS (Green Day Slowpoke).

Slowpoke is the epitome of Americans, as it is lazy, slow, and rather unintelligent. Its final moveset must be:

Laziness: Rest / Slack Off
Slowness: Yawn / Rain Dance (because rain is depressing to Americans)
Fatness: Substitute / Light Screen (TV, get it? hahaha)
Stupidity: Amnesia / Attract (because the only Americans who consistently attract other people are on street corners)

You may have noticed that this entire movepool consists of status moves. Now, as much as Americans care about status, they care more about power. As such, you may replace one move up there for every three Gym Trainers Slowpoke solos. However, every new move you use must have 120 or higher base power (including STAB), and it may not apply this cop-out until it knows (simultaneously) one move each from two of the above categories. It may not evolve until it has learned one move from each category at some point. Name it Green Day (or Housecat, if you want a cat name, because many Americans own housecats).

HAPPY FEB FIRST. In honer of the new month, i shall now do a EXTREME Emerald Challenge. No trading.
1.)
Take a Ralts. No evolving. Solo Sidney. Have fun grinding.
2.) @Breloom: Take a Slakoth. It can evolve into Vigoroth whenever, but then must evolve into Slaking ASAP. Only STAB move it can have is Frustration. You can only give it 3 herbs to lower it's friendship, and must finish off every steel type you see, and don't run away from, with Frustration. If you run away from it, then the next steel type you see, you must solo with Frustration. (You get Frustration in Pacifidlog, btw. So, until them, you can use only one STAB move of whatever.) Also, in order to be kind, it only has to finish off Steven's Aggron with Frustration, not his others. Nickname it "AngrySloth".
3.)
@Breloom

Xatu is you pokemon
Enjoy!

4.) @Breloom, take a Poochyena named Hound. It cannot use a SE attack. To evolve, it must solo Brawly's Makuhita and every trainer on Route 105. If, when you start the battle with Brawly, Hound is at or above level 30, then Hound can't know any moves with more then 80 base power.
5.)@breloom, take a shroomish named "NOOOOOOOPE". Congrats! Your new shroomish refuses to do anything helpful so it may only use attacks, and only attacks that can not inflict status. It also doesn't want to help anyone else on your team so if it attacks a pokemon it must finish it off. Solo 5 pokemon in the E4.
Good luck.

6.) @Breloom: Take a Marill. It must either solo two Gym Leaders not named Roxanne or Flannery OR you may give up one of its moveslots. It may evolve into Azumarill after you solo 5 Pokemon with the Defense Curl + Rollout combination and KO them on the 5th hit of Rollout OR you may evolve it whenever but give up a moveslot. As an Azumarill, you must immediately transform its entire moveset into physical moves (if you've already lost a moveslot, it only has to fill those it has). If you cannot do this, give up a moveslot. Its final requirement depends on how many moveslots you have left after beating Juan:

@obsidian you get a DIEDIEMISL the butterfree. everytime it faints add one level above 50 that you must level it too. also every 5 times it faints delete the move with the most pp left after it died.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
Round 4 of SPL 2 is up in the group, folks! See who you're up against & make some predictions. You have one week to get your matches done.

Cheers!
Its_A_Random

1. Raticate, Maine Coon. Can only know default and tooth based moves.
2. Houndoom, Ragdoll. Can't know a fire and dark move at the same time. 3. Pinser, Dragon Li. Can only know moves he could have learnt in the first 2 generations.
4. Meowth, Jaguarundi. Catch the first meowth i find. Can only use moves boosted by technician.
5. Totodile, Osceolot. Must KO every trainer Pokemon the is reptilian, or name starts with 'A' or 'G'
6. Crobat, Abyssnian. Must be my 3rd backup (9th slot). Must always hold a cheri berry and must switch out if it loses it's cheri berry mid battle.
7. Honchkrow, Black Cat. If it has Insomnia, it must solo Erika. If it has Super Luck, it can only use moves with less than 100 accuracy.
8. Pidgeot, Pussy. Pidgey must always have a berry and must be fed every berry i have. Can evolve into Pidgeotto after soloing falkner. Pidgeotto can't eat or hold a berry. Can only have stab'd flying moves. Evolve to Pidgeot after beating 50 trainer Pokemon and 5 Gym Leader Pokemon. Can't have two attacks the same type. Must delete all but one flying attacks. At lv.60 he must always have a berry. Must solo Red's Charizard.
9. Raichu, Infinity. Can't know more than one move of each type.
10. Ditto, --. Must always hold a Choice Scarf and have a neutral nature.
12.Slowpoke is the epitome of Americans, as it is lazy, slow, and rather unintelligent. Its final moveset must be:

Laziness: Rest / Slack Off
Slowness: Yawn / Rain Dance (because rain is depressing to Americans)
Fatness: Substitute / Light Screen (TV, get it? hahaha)
Stupidity: Amnesia / Attract (because the only Americans who consistently attract other people are on street corners)

You may have noticed that this entire movepool consists of status moves. Now, as much as Americans care about status, they care more about power. As such, you may replace one move up there for every three Gym Trainers Slowpoke solos. However, every new move you use must have 120 or higher base power (including STAB), and it may not apply this cop-out until it knows (simultaneously) one move each from two of the above categories. It may not evolve until it has learned one move from each category at some point. Name it Green Day (or Housecat, if you want a cat name, because many Americans own housecats).

@obsidian you get a DIEDIEMISL the butterfree. everytime it faints add one level above 50 that you must level it too. also every 5 times it faints delete the move with the most pp left after it died.
Not accepted.
a) I'm on SS, no caterpies.
b) Since im doing part nuzlocke, if it dies once, its gone for good, so that isnt really possible.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Well I`m feeling uninspirwd right now but since I`ve queued up almost everything else I`ll queue my Red Challenge.
-THIS IS A NORMAL CHALLENGE
-I`VE HAD ENOUGH OF REDICULOUS CHALLENGES
-THIS ISNT THE HARDEST SCRAMBLE EVER
-Now that thats out of the way just give me normal challenges, no stupid shit.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
Nothing hard, eh? I'll make things easy for you. Take a Nidoking & name it King Odin. It must be the highest leveled Pokemon at all times & must know all TM's from Celadon City onwards. From the moment you get him, he must solo a combined total of 15 Gym Leader/E4 Pokemon.

Have fun with this MVP material Pokemon.

DetroitLolcat

Maize and Blue Badge Set 2014-2017
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Take an Spearow. Since you are taking a hiatus from your ridiculous challenges, name Spearow, "Hiatus'. After beating a Gym of your choosing, deposit Hiatus in the box. You may not take it out until you beat two more Gyms. For example, if you place it in after Brock you cannot take it out until after Lt. Surge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)