Status
Not open for further replies.
Official SoulSilver Hard Challenge

1. BreloomOfSteel's Chikorita​

Soft Reset for a Female Chikorita
NN FlufSTAR!

Can only learn cute moves. Auto learned moves must be deleted ASAP
To evolve, beat a normal rank cute contest
As a bayleef, can learn cute and cool moves.
Always hold a berry to fight or participate in contests
Solo 6th gym leader and win a SUPER RANK contest to evolve fully
Solo Clair and win the master cute contest before the E4
After that, can learn ANY MOVE(Hint Hint, Move Relearner)
Solo lance and changer nn to SexyBeast

Bold will be used, since I'm playing SS and can't always be certain of what contest type moves are. Will trade to my Platinum as needed for the contest requirements.
Also adding my own few requirements to make up for the requirements I can't use from Breloom's challenge:
-Must solo one of Falkner and Bugsy's Pokes.
-Must learn Attract after attaining the TM.

2. Its_A_Random's Kangaskan​

Skwog, get a Kangaskhan from your Pokewalker.
If it has Scrappy, It may not be used against Morty, & it may only know Normal & Fighting Type moves.
If it has Early Bird, have it solo Morty (*cough*Bite*cough*), & when it learns a new move, it must replace the oldest move it knows.
Either way, it must be the lowest leveled Pokemon in your party at all times, & it must solo an E4 member of your choice on the first go, failure to do so will result in it losing a moveslot permanently

Just used one of these on a monotype team, but I'll use it on this because of the nifty requirements. :)

3. loudkirbyking's Sunkern​

@Skwog: Snatch a Sunkern. You can find it in the Beautiful beach path, or catch one, if you don't like having to get it from the walker, or someone else gives you that area.

This Sunkern wants to be like the TCG one, so it must know the following moves.

Sunkern in TCG:
Cure Kernels: Synthesis/Rest/Ingrain
Seed Bomb: Seed Bomb/Worry Seed(To be nice, so you don't have to grind a lot)
Sunflora in TCG:
Sunshine Grace: Sunny Day
Blade Arms: Razor Leaf/Pound/Cut

As a Sunkern it must have all four of these categories before evolving. Nickname it "PokemonTCG"

Getting it from National Park since Kangaskan will be the Pokewalker Poke. I'm assuming I can use whatever moves I would like after evolving? If not, let me know.

4. Dark Ray's Geodude​

@skwog, you want hard? Catch a geodude, name it "Rock Hard", it may not use any physical stab moves. To evolve into a graveler it must solo 3 gym leader pokemon. It may evolve to golem at any time if you can trade, and obviously can't evolve if you can't trade. Lastly, it must explode against 2 of reds pokemon (hint, bring revives).
Good luck.

Will be useful in tandem with Chikorita for the Falkner and Bugsy despite the lack of STAB moves :)

5. ObsidianRanger's Magikarp​

@Skwog, take a male Gyarados called Horace. Horace was always a bit of a whimp, so as a Magikarp he never attacked anyone. To evolve Horace has to have survived 3 turns with a higher level pokemon in battle. As a Gyarados, Horace became vicious, losing all fear he had before. As a result, Horace only used psychical attacking moves and never ever fled or switched out of a battle, not wanting to turn his back on an enemy or let them take advantage of his, as a result, every time Horace faints as a Gyarados, he must defeat 15 Pokemon with only his lowest power move (after calculating STAB), before he can use any of his other moves. If more than one move has the same power, he must use the one which is least effective, if they are the same, then he can use either.

Recap
As a Magikarp:
-Can't attacks (lol@Tackle)
-Must survive 3 turns in battle with a higher level Poke to evolve
As a Gyarados:
-Can only use physical moves
-Can't switch out or run away
-Every time he faints, he must defeat 15 Pokemon with only his lowest power move (after calculating STAB) before he can use any of his other moves.

Interesting enough for me :)

6. Vratix's Vulpix​

@Skwog
Bring a Vulpix named Yips. The only fire attack it may know is ember and it must KO two pokemon belonging to the Elite 4 with Ember.

Changed it from Growlithe to Vulpix since I'm on SoulSilver. All set to go :) Wish me luck.

Starting this as soon as I finish my government homework. Wish me luck.

@Skwog
Bring a Vulpix named Yips. The only fire attack it may know is ember and it must KO two pokemon belonging to the Elite 4 with Ember.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Okay, something about my Hardest Scramble Challenge Ever challenge. Given the gravity of the challenge I`m not just going to let anybody give me a challenge, only those with tenure/posting history, those who I can trust to the spirit of the challenge or those who have given me 5 challenges minimum.

Those on the aCcepted list: Treadshot A1, Athenodoros, Its A Random, Vratix, Sprocket, lolcat, Dummy, zdrup15, doomvendingmachine.
Conditional acceptance: Dark Ray (post must contain corrct syntax/grammar/spacing)

If you want to be able to give me a challenge post why you deserve to give me a challenge. If I`ve forgotten you and you know without a shadow of a doubt I`d be fine with you just post when the challenge comes out (tenure pretty much required for last part).

I`m just posting this basically so I don`t get trolled with impossible challenges or challenges by randoms.

Just to clarify, This is not me asking for challenges. That will come soon, This is to create a list of elgible voters.

Texas <_< You're asking for the hardest Scramble ever, and you didn't include my name? Just for that, I'm gonna take the Crippled Machop from your Hard Scramble, make it twice as weak, and have it solo Sabrina :P Or some other ridiculous requirement I think of.

Texas Cloverleaf

is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Whoops, Auramaster and Galladiator are yes`s my bad.

ObsidianRanger I think I`m fine with you as well as I think you`ve been posting the longest of anybody who`s posted in the last 100 pages.

biggie

champ
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
You're not going to let the creator of Lady Gaga the Jynx or Pauly D the Machoke have the potential to give you a challenge? Where will you get all of your cultural reference scrambles now? D:

Just give him some hard stuff, or I'll stuff a Frustration finish down on him with no herbs (Aura knows how that feels XD).

I'm not an 'experienced scrambler', as some might say, so I'll leave the expert challenges to you professional guys and girls and others. But, I expect something epic... Purely epic. Got it memorized?

Also, just from examination of what's been given when people say they want hard... You better hang on to your chair, Texas, or you'll be blown away by a Splashing Wailord.

Just give him some hard stuff, or I'll stuff a Frustration finish down on him with no herbs (Aura knows how that feels XD).

I'm not an 'experienced scrambler', as some might say, so I'll leave the expert challenges to you professional guys and girls and others. But, I expect something epic... Purely epic. Got it memorized?

Also, just from examination of what's been given when people say they want hard... You better hang on to your chair, Texas, or you'll be blown away by a Splashing Wailord.

I shall not let you down -__________-

Texas Cloverleaf

Well a Splashing Wailord would seem to be easy compared to Athenos Mantine that has to solo Lt. Surge. But it is the Hardest Scramble Challenge EVER so I wont complain.

@Ranger: For your Scambloke (Spelling FAIL), I'm adding a rule to your Ditto to make it a tad more... last longerish.

If Ditto faints as a Ditto or on the turn it trasforms, I will be given a second life. Actually, it gets 10 lives, so umm... yeah. Have Fun I guess.

Ok guys, being inspired by Its_A_Random, I am going to do another Scramble.

Putting my Platinum Scramble on more of an "indefinate break", its time for a Diamond Little Cup Scramble!

Rules:
-Insert Normal Rules here.
-No Drugery/Excessesive need for grinding.
-Difficaltly: Anything not impossible or exceptionally hard (See Texas' Hardest Scramble Challenge EVER). Or "Just over hard but not average hard" hard (See every Hard Scramble ever done)
-Creativity is recommended.
-Nicknames are needed.
-Solo restrictions are permitted. In case you were wondering...

Ok GOOOO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)