1. Welcome to the Orange Islands! Please remember to read the rules. Come chat with us on our IRC channel and enjoy your stay!
  2. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  3. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Challenge The Scramble Challange

Discussion in 'Orange Islands' started by Its_A_Random, Apr 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BreloomOfSteel

BreloomOfSteel

Anyone heres birthday in the next month? if it is il solo with magikarp. Il just sav one with tackle so its possible. No evo. :D.
  2. ObsidianRanger

ObsidianRanger

Changing mine from:
    Oks then, take a Finneon called Promon. Can't learn any STAB damaging moves, and the ones it know when you catch it, must be erased as soon as possible. Finneon can never hold an item and can evolve after proving it's proness by Proning (owning) 10 Pokemon that are a high level than it without receiving any damage during any course of the battle.

To:
    Finneon called Promon. It can never evolve and It can never use a direct damaging move, and must always be the highest level in your party. It can't hold exp share. Hopefully thats a bit harder.

My birthday is 1st of march

Edited
  3. BreloomOfSteel

BreloomOfSteel

Can i have a no evo karp that solos flint plox :)
  4. ObsidianRanger

ObsidianRanger

Change mine to the no evo karp that must solo flint. also must be highest lv in ur party.

Edit: 100th post

[​IMG]
  5. auramaster

auramaster

Breloom, you should do a solo run. I know the perfect Pokemon...

Be amazed... (open)
    [​IMG]

Yilx is a good artist :)

EDIT: I

@Obsidian, that's a great picture, such a cute Caterpie :)
  6. BreloomOfSteel

BreloomOfSteel

Everyone who wants me to do a single Pachirisu run, say i!

I
  7. ObsidianRanger

ObsidianRanger

I used Patchface in a nuzlocke and it actually survived a wee while. I say I

ps: look at my 100th post up a bit more
  8. BreloomOfSteel

BreloomOfSteel

ive got 86 ^.^
  9. ObsidianRanger

ObsidianRanger

And yet i bet you've been here for a way shorter amount of time than me... i left smogon for a while
  10. DetroitLolcat

DetroitLolcat Maize And Blue Badge Set :)
    is a Forum Moderatoris a CAP Contributoris a Tiering Contributor

Looks like Texas Cloverleaf's Hardest Scramble EVER's going to have to be REALLY hard now...

EDIT: wow, almost 3 out of ever 8 of my posts are in "The Scramble Challange"

Breloom of Steel: I want a solo Pachirisu run!
    Bertha: LOL!
    Pachirisu used Grass Knot!
    For Bertha Fainted!
  11. BreloomOfSteel

BreloomOfSteel

Well, i was here since prob 08. I lost my old accounts password. Then i lost my new ones again.

Edit - I will beat texas. Give me a pachi that must solo bertha!
  12. Its_A_Random

Its_A_Random Solves issues recursively
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor

Just pointing out.

Anyways, good luck on the Pachirisu run Breloom...Also, I'm a veteran of 394 posts in this thread...
  13. ObsidianRanger

ObsidianRanger

Lol you've been here the same amount of time as me and yet you have 8x as many posts... although i dont like competitive so i only really post in the scramble and nuzlocke threads... and as i said i left for ages

Edit: Just noticed, almost 7000 posts in this thread..
  14. Its_A_Random

Don't worry, I lurked for half a year after joining until I found this thread...Then my postcount rose...
  15. Dexington

Dexington

Breloom I have a hard time believing you are for real. You have like 10 scrambles going at once and you beat that Emerald one in like a day. Post some of your teams or something. People like updates that are better than "beat emerald, ralts solo'd".
  16. Its_A_Random

I have to agree, please post some teams or something, not one liners...I also feel you have too many scrambles on the go, at that rate, you'll probably get burned out really quickly...Also, I'm posting to take the 6,999th post, now go someone, fight for the 7,000th post!
  17. Galladiator

Galladiator

Thirded. More updates please.

EDIT: Wait, I actually got 7000? Sweet!
  18. Dark Ray

Dark Ray Here to bug you
    is a Pre-Contributor

@random, it's not a mono type pokemon because I said it could use non-steel non-damaging moves, I would never steal treadshots intelectual property.
  19. icay4321

icay4321

do i win the fight? good luck BoS!
    EDIT: i must be a pirate, for i got ninja'd
  20. Iggdrasil

Iggdrasil

Thanks guys, starting.
  21. Its_A_Random

Igg, The challenge that Sprocket gave me that I gave to you didn't show up...So I'll give a brief summary of the challenge...

-Male Piplup named Mr Penguin
    -Must solo Rival's starter on every occasion you encounter him
    -Once he learns Surf, he may never learn another Level Up move or Water Type move

Enjoy this MVP material Pokemon.
  22. Iggdrasil

Iggdrasil

@Random: I think I can remember that XP. But thanks anyway :).

So tempted to steal that Parchurisu solo run... so bad.
  23. Its_A_Random

Emerald Scramblocke

Thinking about it, I might try one of those things you guys like to call "Scramblockes". I'll be doing this on a ROM I have for Emerald.

Some Random Rules:

• Emerald Version
    • No Trading
    • 12 Pokemon
    • No Evolution restrictions or Gym Solos (or solos of any sort), as there is no guarantee I can fulfill them. While I'm at it, no level caps or drudgery either
    • I do reserve the right to reject challenges
    • No reservations, 12 Pokemon is a lot so there is no need to
    • Starter, Surfer & Flyer compulsory
    • No Level Caps or Signature Challenges that are not yours, except my signature Berry Holding Pokemon are allowed (Hello Flapper...)
    • Easy-Medium difficulty, I want to make some sort of inroads into this Scramblocke
    • As always, Make them fun
    Yeah, without further ado, give me random challenges...
    The 12 Scramblockees (open)

• Taillow (Ownage): Must know & keep Fly & Facade as their only STAB moves. The other two moves must be attacking moves (Iggdrasil)
    • Ralts (UltraRalts): Must be the lowest leveled Pokemon at all times...
      If Male, must have Frustration, and cannot learn Calm Mind, Double Team, Magical Leaf, and Growl must be gotten rid of immediately.
      If Female, must have Return, and cannot learn Thunderbolt, Shock Wave, Thunder, Shadow Ball, or Double Team.
      Also, it must strike down 5 wild pokemon with only Return if female, and finish it with Frustration if male, & it must finish off 2 gym leader pokemon with Psychic moves only (loudkirbyking)
    • Marril (Pompom): Must know & keep Rollout & Ice Beam (ObsidianRanger)
    • Skarmory: It must learn and keep Spikes and Roar, and must set it up in every Gym leader/Aqua boss/Magma boss/Rival/E4 battle it participates in. It can learn only one of its STABs at a time (Qwertyuiop)
    • Treecko (Racist): Every time you see a Pokemon, check its body color. For the first Pokemon of every body color you see, flip two coins:
      HH- Treecko may attack any Pokemon with this body color.
      HT/TH- Treecko must solo thirty Pokemon of this body color before the E4.
      TT- Treecko may NEVER attack a Pokemon with this body color (Dummy007)
    • Ninetales (Caliente): Must always know Will-o-Wisp/Confuse Ray/Quick Attack/one non-STAB move of your choice. It must be the highest-leveled Pokemon on your team (Galladiator)
    • Aron (Petal): Must be an Aggron but the E4. You may only fight with Petal on your first time in a town or route. As soon as you leave, when you come back to that route Petal may not fight, nor attack, nor anything.
      To avoid any confusion with his name, teach him as many moves as you can with over 100 base power, to prove he is really really strong. After he defeats 30 Pokemon as an Aggron using only moves with 100 Base Power or more, rename him Seeker (Treadshot A1)
    • Voltorb (FastLiekMe): You must catch voltorb as one of the overworld interactions in New Mauville, not as a Random Encounter. It must know & keep Toxic & Rain Dance (Vratix)
    • Sableye (Jewel): It must know 1 TM move for every 2 badges you have (auramaster)
    • Wurmple (Purple): If it evolves into beautifly teach it 3 attacks and 1 non-damaging move, and if it evolves into a dustox give it 1 attack and 3 non-damaging moves (Dark Ray)
    • Poochyena (Sleuth): Whenever you fight a ghost type pokemon, you must switch in your poochyena and it must use odor sleuth to see what their intentions are. Once that battle is over, you must use your item finder to see if the ghost left anything hanging around. If the item finder isn't fully charged, run around until it is (Nightmare Jigglypuff)
    • Massive challenge that would look like a massive wall of text if I typed it out in this little box (BiGGiE)
  24. Iggdrasil

Iggdrasil

Take a Tailow named "Ownage". It only has to solo one pokemon from every gym that isn't Super-Effective against you (Roxanne, Watson and Lisa + Tate iirc). It must learn and keep Fly and Facde ASAP, they must be your only STAB moves from then on. Rest of moveset must be attacking moves.

Good luck, have fun.

EDIT: Wow guys, I never thought restarting a game would be so hard. I decided to have a look though my boxes before I reset, as you might well have done. Now, this profile was my first ever 4th Gen play though, but doesn't matter; it's the natures. I found awesome stuff like Adament Snorlax, Timid Mespirit etc, as well as some pretty trollish stuff (I lol'ed at my Modest Staraptor which I used in my in-game team). I then remembered that I had an Event Arceus at the PokeMart I still had to pick up. I pick up, check stats:

JOLLY F'ING NATURE.

If this thing has good IVs, I'm moving to Platinum. (Its funny how I don't even have WiFi...)

EDIT: Found IVs:

#493 Arceus [Jolly]
    IVs: 30 / 29 / 25 / 28 / 20 / 8 (That was on my first -and only- time too...)

Not bad. What do I do guys D:
  25. Its_A_Random

@Iggdrasil: I'll accept with the solo part removed, as there isn't any guarantee I can fulfill it...

@loudkirbyking: Accepted.

10 to go.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)