Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingofmars

Its 2015 somewhere
won the 2nd Smogon VGC Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
What do you mean exactly by not being super effective against the gyms/E4 members? Do you mean his entire movepool?
I mean the type they specialize in. For instance, the leaders are Rock, Fighting, Electic, Fire, Normal, Flying, Phychic and Water. This means the types you cannot use are Ground for your last move (super effective against rock, electric and fire) and since the E4 is Dark, Ghost, Ice, Dragon and Water, you may not use the types Fighting for your last move (SE against Ice and Dark) Sorry for not being specific. So yeah, your last move can be any type besides ground of fighting.

@benlarson: you get a lileep and you name it ANCIENT...its final movepool should contain stockpile and either swallow or spit up, but not both of them...have fun...

@benlarson: Take a Pichu named "PikaPower!" (I know it's not Pikachu, but who cares...)

You must breed it to learn and keep Volt Tackle. Since thats a mini-chore in itself, the only other restriction is that can only learn STAB bar Iron Tail.

GL, Have Fun.

@ben: Take Treecko as your starter. It must always keep Fury Cutter and Pursuit, and must always KO with one of these moves. Treecko must solo Juan AND Wallace.

I'm sorry but I'm going to have to say no on the pichu. It has horrible stats and I have no idea how to get the light ball to get volt tackle. And for the treecko, I'll only accept if the solo challenge is removed, I stated in my first post that I didn't want any solos. I'll edit this post with my final team.

@ben, since you need another poke i'll give you a tentacool named "NotASlave!". Its moveset must be ice beam, hm, hm, hm, ASAP. That is all.
Good luck

Bumping my Black version Scramblocke
what I'm going to use for White, all the most bitching of pokemon that's what: Snivy, Sandile, Tirtouga, Foongus, Rufflet, and Larvesta.

That being Said, I would like to prepare a Scramblocke for pokemon Black.
I have a few rules and requests:
-Obviously, don't include the 6 I am going to use in White.
-Use Oshawott as my starter. Tepig? Naw man, that ain't me.
-Only give solo requirements if I have the type advantage.
-I cannot normally trade. I would ask you don't include something that involves trading.
-Everything you give must be able to evolve fully.

@Vratix: I'll give you the Oshawott. Before it can evolve to Dewatt, it must lower the opponent's defense three times(Doesn't have to be same pokemon) with Razor Shell. To evolve to Samurott, it must Encore an opponent's attacking move with at least 50 base power. Once a Samurott, it must keep Razor Shell, Encore, one TM move, and one level up move. Nickname it "Core Shell"
vratix you must catch the first cottonee you see(pkmn black exclusive)...if it has the mischievous heart ability it must always know at least one non-attacking move of your choice...if it has slip-through its final movepool should contain hurricane...to evolve it must previously ko both emolgas in the fourth gym(ko not solo)...name it HEARTY
@Vratix,take an
Emolga named Electra. Before catching it, pick one move it learns by level up. It can never forget that move. It can only learn level up moves, it must learn every level up move if given a chance, and when learning a new move, it must replace the oldest move it has, with the exception of whatever move you picked.
@Vratix: Take a Pawniard/Komatana. It must learn Iron Head and Night Slash, cause those moves are awesome on Bisharp/Kirikizan. No evolution restrictions, but it must solo Caitlin of the Elite 4 WITHOUT using Night Slash more than five times. If it misses five times, too bad. Spam Iron Head. NN "Checkmate".
@vratix, catch a sewaddle and name it "Phasmid". Solo the ground gym minus the gym leader to evolve into leavanny. If you still have it in the final battle with N you must solo 1 of his pokemon (there are 2 you have the type advantage against).
Good luck.
@Vratix, take a Female Gothitelle (you may catch it and whatever stage you wish, and evolve it whenever you please)named DaughterOS, who (though she doesn't like to admit it) is a bit of an emo. Teach her Fake Tears. She likes to walk around in the rain. Teach her Rain Dance so she can do that whenever she wants. However, when she does this, she is relentlessly mocked by chavs for being a "water-loving freak". This enrages her, so teach her Thunder, so she can drop bolts of righteous fury on them. However, it can only be used when rain is up. Knowing that water conducts electricty, she likes to use Psycho Shock in rain too, though she can also use it out of rain. In rain, however, she must alternate between it and Thunder.
@vratix: Name your male Joltik Compound as it must have the CompoundEyes ability. This Joltik also likes dealing with compounds, so it must use its electricity in hydrolysis to evolve (solo fifty Water-types). As a Galvantula, it becomes even more concerned about getting a science degree, specifically in electronics and entomology. To increase its chances, it must learn Bug Buzz and Discharge. Its motivation is intrinsic, so it must learn all its move as a Galvantula by level-up. If it solos Hachiku, Shaga, or one of the Elite Four members (no clue about English names), it earns its degrees and may now use TM and HM moves. Regardless, it must solo one of either N or Geechisu's Pokemon to get a job and become a famous scientist.
Vratix, take an Axew named Kibago. From the moment you catch one, you may only teach it three moves for the rest of the game. When you evolve it, you must rename it Onondo ASAP if Possible & the Ononokusu if you evolve it again.
Umm...okay take an Iwaperasu. The first move it uses each time it enters battle must be Shell Break (ASAP). (Dwebble/Crustle named B.Willis)
@Vratix
You get a Scraggy! This guy is a gangsta and such, and has lots of Moxie.
Since he is a gangster, he has lots of Swagger. A gangster cannot not have his swagger.
In every gym battle ye participates in, he must use Swagger.
In order to evolve, he must kill 5 trainer pokémon with Swagger and watching them die from hitting themselves.
Nickname him "ThugLife"
(10/11 Total)

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
@Dummy, Vratix, Iggdrasil & Dark Ray: When are you lot going to get your matches for Round 5 of SPL 2 done? You lot have just under three days to get your matches done & considering I've heard nothing about you lot trying to get your matches done, you lot are risking a No-Result (Basically a draw) without extension if you don't get your matches done by the deadline. I'm not complaining, I'm just curious about the situation of your respective matches. You know what to do when you get your matches done.

Cheers!
Its_A_Random

@Vratix: I'll give you the Oshawott. Before it can evolve to Dewatt, it must lower the opponent's defense three times(Doesn't have to be same pokemon) with Razor Shell. To evolve to Samurott, it must Encore an opponent's attacking move with at least 50 base power. Once a Samurott, it must keep Razor Shell, Encore, one TM move, and one level up move. Nickname it "Core Shell"

@ItsA
Chill broski.
3 days is plenty o' time. Plus the last day is a Friday so it may be better for some of us studious types. (point in case: Dummy waited for me until today so I could study this weekend)

thank you. I was beginning to think nobody would help me finish.

Also, @Son of Shadoo
If you're still about, wanna toss me a nickname for that emo-Goth?

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Fun Fact: In RBY, if you use a move using your last PP for that move, and the opposing pokemon uses Disable, the move following the move with no PP is then Disabled.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
@Iggdrasil & Dark Ray: What's the situation of your match? Just wondering so I know whether to give an extension or not. Because I will not be online at the deadline, I'm giving a three & a half extension till Saturday 12:00PM to get your matches done. So what's the situation?

Cheers!
Its_A_Random

Second Update

Second update, here's what I've done.

Scramble Required Pokes:
Sprout the Oddish: Find on Route 5. Must always know 2 TM moves and 2 Lv.Up moves.
Can't evolve to Vileplume till I have 5 badges.
Phora the Nidoqueen: Find on Route 3. Can only learn STAB and non-damaging moves. (Woot, Poison Ground Combo!!)
Eevee: Catch a Spearow and trade for Farfetch'd in Vermillion City. Evolution determined by Farfetch'd's nature.
if+Atk/SpA. Flareon
if +Def/SpD. Vaporeon
If +Spe/neutral. Jolteon.
Each must know their 95 BP STAB move, Substitute, Toxic, Tail Whip.
To get TMs from Game Corner. Must find coins on ground or be given them or win them from slots. If I run out, allowed to buy 50 Coins and start again.
Must Solo 2 of Sabrina's Pokemon consecutively with no items. I'm then allowed to replace Tail Whip with whatever.
Gold the Zubat: Must max out happiness to evolve to Golbat. As Zubat, cannot use Poison, Dark, or Ghost moves. (there goes the early movepool)
When it evolves, must learn Frustration, and 2 Poison, Dark or Ghost moves.
Solo Koga's Gym and one of Lance's Dragonites.
Seadra the Seadra: Need Good Rod. Cannot learn: Hydro Pump, Surf, Blizzard, Smokescreen, or Mimic.
Must Solo Rival's Grass-type (Bulbasaur line) every time met.
Cannot fight Blaine.
No items in Battle.
Hammer Bro the Squirtle: Must learn Brick Break, Rapid Spin, Ice Beam, and Surf.
Must Solo Blaine.
After Blaine, replace Rapid Spin with Rest, and cannot attack until damage is taken.

Adventure from Pewter City to Cerulean City.
After seeing a couple Pidgey and a single Jigglypuff, I found myself a Nidoran(male) which I will trade for Nidoran(female) at Route 5
I finished up the Trainers on Route 3, and Nidoran gained a few levels.
Healed at the Pokemon Center (Die Magikarp Salesman) and went into Mt. Moon, for my first encounter with ANNOYING SUPERSONIC ZUBATS!! (Checked Bulbapedia afterwards, only the highest level wild Zubat that can be encountered will have Supersonic.)
After defeating one of the Trainers in Mt. Moon, Hammer Bro evolved!!
Caught Gold the female Zubat on the first floor!! lol at its effective moveset! (Leech Life)
Went back to the Pokemon Center to heal, not even passing the first floor...
Encountered first Rocket Grunt in the game!! Was a breeze with a combo of all members (minus Gold)
After beating a couple more Trainers getting a Star Piece and a Thief TM, I left again to pack up on more items.
Grabbed a Moon Stone in Mt. Moon, going to be saved for Phora. (when I get her)
Grabbed the Dome Fossil from the Super Nerd.
Cleared Mt. Moon on my third attempt. YAY!!
Battle against Calvin went like this: Spearow hit with one Fury Attack, then died to a combination of Gust and Quick Attack crit.
Nidoran tried to set up on Bulbasaur, but Sleep Powder+Vine Whip crit also KOed him.
Hammer Bro tried to attack with Tackle, but it missed twice and Bulbasaur Sleep Powdered him.
Switched to Gold, got Sleep Powdered and Leech Seeded...
Bulbasaur then proceeded to finish both Hammer Bro and Gold off...

That's all for this update, going to train hard and come back to finish off Calvin...

Current Team:

Hammer Bro the Wartortle.
Lv. 17
Nature: Calm
Moves: Tackle
Water Gun
Tail Whip
Withdraw.

After he evolved, he got significantly better, and Water Gun is a good move. He did get significantly screwed by hax in Rival battle. Currently my MVP.

Spearow
Lv. 17
Nature: Adamant
Moves: Peck
Fury Attack
Leer
Growl.

Gets some good early coverage with Normal/Flying, but also is frail, and is easily screwed by any good attack.

Nidoran(male)
Lv. 17
Nature: Hardy
Moves: Peck
Focus Energy
Double Kick
Leer.

Pretty decent attacker, and Poison Point with helping to counter some physical attackers.

Gold the Zubat
Lv. 12
Nature: Naive
Moves: Leech Life
Astonish
Supersonic.

Currently my LVP. Only good moves are Leech Life and Supersonic, and Supersonic is unreliable.

I'm gonna be daring tonight, and ask for an EXTREME Heartgold Challange!!!

Rules: No drudgery, I can trade for anything, will finish after beating Red. Also, make it EXTREME HARD. I will reject anything that breaks these rules.

1. If you get mostly tails, you get F U Random the LPF (Low Power Farfetch'd). It may only use moves with a Base Power of 30 or less in battle & it may never be the lowest leveled Pokemon on your team. To be more of an arse, it may not hold an Exp. Share or be raised in the Daycare. (Its_A_Random)

2. Take a Spearow. It cannot learn Return, Heat Wave, Drill Peck, Pluck, or U-Turn. No evolution. It cannot be the lowest level member on your team. (Detroitlolcat)

3. Take the Togepi egg you get near the start. It can only know Return and Frustration as attacking moves. You cannot give it any herbs, and it must finish off all steel types you see with Frustration, unless they're in a gym(Hey, I'm being nice), or in the E4, Rival, Red, etc. None of those extremely important battles, but trainers, and wild pokemon, yes. Nickname it "Nothappy" (loudkirbyking)

4. @auramaster, trade over a zangoose and name it "Farceus". Your zangoose is upset that it's NU and wants to be uber, and to do this it has decided to mimic the extreme killer arceus set to the best of its abilities, which means you must teach it the following moveset ASAP: Quick attack (priority), Rock smash (steel killin'), Shadow claw (ghost hittin'), Swords dance (setup). But that's still not enough, so have it solo 1 gym leader in johto, 1 E4 member, 1 gl in kanto and 1 of reds pokemon.

@aura, you want harder? Very well. Since there are no potions in the uber tier you may not use any items on zangoose, it may still hold items but you can't use any on it. But wait, there's more! I noticed one of the moves it has is quite a bit more powerful than the rest so replace shadow claw with pursuit/thief. If all this is still too easy replace sd with leer. (Dark Ray)

5. @auramaster, you get MoFo, the special attacking Tauros! Well that's not entirely true, because MoFo's got so much Swagger he can't help but show it off. His other moves must all be special attacks. Just to be a jackass, once you're two battles in to the E4, you must drop one of your special attacks for Frustration.
This Hard Enough for ya?
Recap:
MoFo the Tauros
Must learn and keep swagger
Must learn and know three special attacks by E4
After beating Koga, replace a special attack with frustration

6. @ aura
I'm hungry right now and am currently eating some taco bell burritos. Now, "burrito" actually translates to english as "small donkey". The most donkey-like pokemon I can think of off the top of my head is Stantler. But Stantler is not a true donkey and hates life because he thinks he is one. He not only hates his life, he also hates his trainer and thus may only have frusturation as his only attacking move. No herbs etc. He must always be either the 3rd or 4th highest leveled pokemon in your party. Have fun here. (I can trade you another frusturation tm over wifi if you need.)

EDIT: 300th post, yay :)

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
auramaster, I'll give you the challenge I plan to give Texas...

Its_A_Random said:
auramaster, have a coin nearby? Because you're going to play Heads or Tails. Flip a coin 5 times...

If you get mostly heads, you get Flydra the Cheri Berry Yanma. It must hold a Cheri Berry to fight, if it loses it mid-battle, it must switch out, no SRing, must save game after the battle. Also, it must have a moveset of Pursuit/SonicBoom/AncientPower/U-Turn, obtained ASAP. You must solo at least 15 Gym Leader/E4 Pokemon, & you must solo Will, Lt. Surge, & a Kanto Gym leader of your choice on first try, failure results in it loses it losing one of its moves permanently, SonicBoom may not be picked.

If you get mostly tails, you get F U Random the LPF (Low Power Farfetch'd). It may only use moves with a Base Power of 30 or less in battle & it may never be the lowest leveled Pokemon on your team. To be more of an arse, it may not hold an Exp. Share or be raised in the Daycare.

Have fun (For your sake, you better get many heads...)

DetroitLolcat

Maize and Blue Badge Set 2014-2017
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Take a Spearow. It cannot learn Return, Heat Wave, Drill Peck, Pluck, or U-Turn. No evolution. It cannot be the lowest level member on your team.

@auramaster, trade over a zangoose and name it "Farceus". Your zangoose is upset that it's NU and wants to be uber, and to do this it has decided to mimic the extreme killer arceus set to the best of its abilities, which means you must teach it the following moveset ASAP: Quick attack (priority), Rock smash (steel killin'), Shadow claw (ghost hittin'), Swords dance (setup). But that's still not enough, so have it solo 1 gym leader in johto, 1 E4 member, 1 gl in kanto and 1 of reds pokemon.

Good luck, and congrats on 300 (even if it took you >2 years to get there).

P.S. NOOOO!!! Not the return of the LPF!

Got Tails, accepted. Does "No breeding center" also mean I can't hatch a Farfetch'd? Also, I could just put Farfetch'd first in the party, and switch him out at the start of the battle.

@lolcat, you can make it a little harder if you want. It's ok right now, although I could just leave it in the breeding center the whole game :)

@Dark Ray, I'm fine with Zangoose, but that's too easy. Want to make it harder?

Remember that lovely Flareon, aura? Time to upgrade it!

Take the Togepi egg you get near the start. It can only know Return and Frustration as attacking moves. You cannot give it any herbs, and it must finish off all steel types you see with Frustration, unless they're in a gym(Hey, I'm being nice), or in the E4, Rival, Red, etc. None of those extremely important battles, but trainers, and wild pokemon, yes. Nickname it "Nothappy"

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
Got Tails, accepted. Does "No breeding center" also mean I can't hatch a Farfetch'd? Also, I could just put Farfetch'd first in the party, and switch him out at the start of the battle.
It means you can't level him up through the use of the day-care. Hatch one if you want, but you can't level it with the day-care. And yes, you can use the bait & switch method to level up. Other than that, enjoy your LPF.

@aura, you want harder? Very well. Since there are no potions in the uber tier you may not use any items on zangoose, it may still hold items but you can't use any on it. But wait, there's more! I noticed one of the moves it has is quite a bit more powerful than the rest so replace shadow claw with pursuit/thief. If all this is still too easy replace sd with leer.
Hope this is ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)