Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingofmars

Its 2015 somewhere
won the 2nd Smogon VGC Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
@auramaster, you get MoFo, the special attacking Tauros! Well that's not entirely true, because MoFo's got so much Swagger he can't help but show it off. His other moves must all be special attacks. Just to be a jackass, once you're two battles in to the E4, you must drop one of your special attacks for Frustration.
This Hard Enough for ya?
Recap:
MoFo the Tauros
Must learn and keep swagger
Must learn and know three special attacks by E4
After beating Koga, replace a special attack with frustration

@ aura
I'm hungry right now and am currently eating some taco bell burritos. Now, "burrito" actually translates to english as "small donkey". The most donkey-like pokemon I can think of off the top of my head is Stantler. But Stantler is not a true donkey and hates life because he thinks he is one. He not only hates his life, he also hates his trainer and thus may only have frusturation as his only attacking move. No herbs etc. He must always be either the 3rd or 4th highest leveled pokemon in your party. Have fun here. (I can trade you another frusturation tm over wifi if you need.)

I am preparing a Black Version Solo Scramble. Here are the rules:

I will be starting with Oshawott. In case I do not end up with Oshawott as the solo runner, I will still use it for Cut and possibly Surf depending on the solo runner in question. That also means whoever posts the elemental monkey as the solo runner, assume it's a Pansear. Pansear gets Cut as well.

The Pokémon chosen as the solo runner will solo every Trainer fight in the game starting with Striaton Gym, so give me a Pokémon that I can obtain by then, with restrictions at any difficulty level, except it cannot evolve at all. I will provide an example in Oshawott itself later in the post.

Once all six candidates are set, I will roll a D6, and the number showing will be the solo runner.

The candidates are:

1. (Pika25) "Shelly" the Oshawott: May only use physical moves aside from Water Gun and Surf, status moves like Swords Dance count.
2. (Dark Ray) "Purrrrfect" the Purrloin: Must have Unburden Ability, the only items it can hold are consumable (like the jewels).
3. (Galladiator) Pansear: Never use Fire attacks except the first one it learns AFTER the level I obtain it.
4. (Vratix) Audino: All of its moves are special (no status moves), must get them ASAP.
5. (Random) "HM Master" the Patrat: Both Cut and Strength must be taught to it, must use either move against every aforementioned trainer, third move must be status, fourth move up to me.
6. (Skwog) "Princess" the Lillipup: Male, must have Pickup Ability, may only use Tackle and Bite as attacks until it picks up a total of 30 items, must use Work Up in every gym battle.

@Dark Ray, that's good :)

@kingofkongs, also sounds good :)

@benlarson, accepted :) And I can get all the Frustration TMs, but thanks!

That's all the Pokemon I need, appearently I'm doing a mono-Normal run with lots of Frustration. Thanks everyone! Should I post updates?

@pika25, since there isn't a whole lot you can catch before the first gym I will give you a purrloin named "Purrrrfect". Since purrloin and its evo suck the only restriction I will give is that it must have unburden as its ability and the only items it can hold must be consumeable (hint, dark/normal jewels).
Good luck with what I believe is the first 5th gen solo scramble.

@aura, definately post updates, I think we all want to see how your extremely hard mono-normal scramble turns out.

@pika: Alright, I'll give you your Pansear. It must never use Fire STAB except for the first Fire move it learns by level-up AFTER you get it. For example, if you receive it at level 10, it may never use Incinerate; it must wait until Flame Burst at level 22.

@Pika 25
Bring a Tabunne (I can't remember if that is its official name or not). It must have all special attacks ASAP and it may only know attacking moves.
-EDIT- Looked it up, apparently it is called Audino nickname it Subjunctiv

In other news, bump.
Bumping my Black version Scramblocke
what I'm going to use for White, all the most bitching of pokemon that's what: Snivy, Sandile, Tirtouga, Foongus, Rufflet, and Larvesta.

That being Said, I would like to prepare a Scramblocke for pokemon Black.
I have a few rules and requests:
-Obviously, don't include the 6 I am going to use in White.
-Use Oshawott as my starter. Tepig? Naw man, that ain't me.
-Only give solo requirements if I have the type advantage.
-I cannot normally trade. I would ask you don't include something that involves trading.
-Everything you give must be able to evolve fully.

@Vratix: I'll give you the Oshawott. Before it can evolve to Dewatt, it must lower the opponent's defense three times(Doesn't have to be same pokemon) with Razor Shell. To evolve to Samurott, it must Encore an opponent's attacking move with at least 50 base power. Once a Samurott, it must keep Razor Shell, Encore, one TM move, and one level up move. Nickname it "Core Shell"
vratix you must catch the first cottonee you see(pkmn black exclusive)...if it has the mischievous heart ability it must always know at least one non-attacking move of your choice...if it has slip-through its final movepool should contain hurricane...to evolve it must previously ko both emolgas in the fourth gym(ko not solo)...name it HEARTY
@Vratix,take an
Emolga named Electra. Before catching it, pick one move it learns by level up. It can never forget that move. It can only learn level up moves, it must learn every level up move if given a chance, and when learning a new move, it must replace the oldest move it has, with the exception of whatever move you picked.
@Vratix: Take a Pawniard/Komatana. It must learn Iron Head and Night Slash, cause those moves are awesome on Bisharp/Kirikizan. No evolution restrictions, but it must solo Caitlin of the Elite 4 WITHOUT using Night Slash more than five times. If it misses five times, too bad. Spam Iron Head. NN "Checkmate".
@vratix, catch a sewaddle and name it "Phasmid". Solo the ground gym minus the gym leader to evolve into leavanny. If you still have it in the final battle with N you must solo 1 of his pokemon (there are 2 you have the type advantage against).
Good luck.
@Vratix, take a Female Gothitelle (you may catch it and whatever stage you wish, and evolve it whenever you please)named DaughterOS, who (though she doesn't like to admit it) is a bit of an emo. Teach her Fake Tears. She likes to walk around in the rain. Teach her Rain Dance so she can do that whenever she wants. However, when she does this, she is relentlessly mocked by chavs for being a "water-loving freak". This enrages her, so teach her Thunder, so she can drop bolts of righteous fury on them. However, it can only be used when rain is up. Knowing that water conducts electricty, she likes to use Psycho Shock in rain too, though she can also use it out of rain. In rain, however, she must alternate between it and Thunder.
@vratix: Name your male Joltik Compound as it must have the CompoundEyes ability. This Joltik also likes dealing with compounds, so it must use its electricity in hydrolysis to evolve (solo fifty Water-types). As a Galvantula, it becomes even more concerned about getting a science degree, specifically in electronics and entomology. To increase its chances, it must learn Bug Buzz and Discharge. Its motivation is intrinsic, so it must learn all its move as a Galvantula by level-up. If it solos Hachiku, Shaga, or one of the Elite Four members (no clue about English names), it earns its degrees and may now use TM and HM moves. Regardless, it must solo one of either N or Geechisu's Pokemon to get a job and become a famous scientist.
Vratix, take an Axew named Kibago. From the moment you catch one, you may only teach it three moves for the rest of the game. When you evolve it, you must rename it Onondo ASAP if Possible & the Ononokusu if you evolve it again.
Umm...okay take an Iwaperasu. The first move it uses each time it enters battle must be Shell Break (ASAP). (Dwebble/Crustle named B.Willis)
@Vratix
You get a Scraggy! This guy is a gangsta and such, and has lots of Moxie.
Since he is a gangster, he has lots of Swagger. A gangster cannot not have his swagger.
In every gym battle ye participates in, he must use Swagger.
In order to evolve, he must kill 5 trainer pokémon with Swagger and watching them die from hitting themselves.
Nickname him "ThugLife"
(10/11 Total)

Too bad I missed the start of auramaster's challenge, I'd give him the stupid cripple Hitmonlee (special attacks only yay) I tried giving someone else before, but the person refused :( LPF seems like a bitch too.

Pokemon SoulSilver Hard Scramble Challenge

Just got back from AA Orchestra Festival yesterday, so I suppose it is time to post what little I got done. I swear playing trombone in orchestra is the stupidest thing ever -.-

Challenges:
* indicates a completed challenge
~ indicated an ongoing challenge
1. BreloomOfSteel's Chikorita​

-Soft Reset for a Female Chikorita
NN FlufSTAR!
-Solo 6th gym leader to evolve to Meganium
-Solo Clair
-Solo lance and change nn to SexyBeast
-Must solo one of Falkner and Bugsy's Pokes to evolve to Bayleef *
-Must learn Attract after attaining the TM.*

Edited his challenge a little since he wrote me up requirements that only would work in Platinum.

2. Its_A_Random's Kangaskan​

Skwog, get a Kangaskhan
-from your Pokewalker *
-If it has Scrappy, It may not be used against Morty, & it may only know Normal & Fighting Type moves.
-If it has Early Bird, have it solo Morty & when it learns a new move, it must replace the oldest move it knows. *
-Must be the lowest leveled Pokemon in your party at all times ~
-It must solo an E4 member of your choice on the first go, failure to do so will result in it losing a moveslot permanently

3. loudkirbyking's Sunkern​

`This Sunkern wants to be like the TCG one, so it must know the following moves:

Sunkern in TCG:
Cure Kernels: Synthesis/Rest/Ingrain
Seed Bomb: Seed Bomb/Worry Seed(To be nice, so you don't have to grind a lot)
Sunflora in TCG:
Sunshine Grace: Sunny Day
Blade Arms: Razor Leaf/Pound/Cut

-As a Sunkern it must have all four of these categories before evolving.
Nickname it "PokemonTCG"

4. Dark Ray's Geodude​

@skwog, you want hard?
-Catch a geodude, name it "Rock Hard" *
-It may not use any physical stab moves ~
-To evolve into a graveler it must solo 3 gym leader pokemon. *
-Cannot evolve into Golem.
-Lastly, it must explode against 2 of reds pokemon (hint, bring revives).
Good luck.

5. ObsidianRanger's Magikarp​

@Skwog, take a male Gyarados called Horace. Horace was always a bit of a whimp, so as a Magikarp he never attacked anyone. To evolve Horace has to have survived 3 turns with a higher level pokemon in battle. As a Gyarados, Horace became vicious, losing all fear he had before. As a result, Horace only used psychical attacking moves and never ever fled or switched out of a battle, not wanting to turn his back on an enemy or let them take advantage of his, as a result, every time Horace faints as a Gyarados, he must defeat 15 Pokemon with only his lowest power move (after calculating STAB), before he can use any of his other moves. If more than one move has the same power, he must use the one which is least effective, if they are the same, then he can use either.

Recap
As a Magikarp:
-Can't attacks (lol@Tackle) *
-Must survive 3 turns in battle with a higher level Poke to evolve *
As a Gyarados:
-Can only use physical moves ~
-Can't switch out or run away ~
-Every time he faints, he must defeat 15 Pokemon with only his lowest power move (after calculating STAB) before he can use any of his other moves. ~

6. Vratix's Growlithe​

@Skwog
-Bring a Growlithe named Yips.*
-The only fire attack it may know is ember*
-Must KO two pokemon belonging to the Elite 4 with Ember.

Switched it back to Growlithe as it originally was. I put one of my Kangaskhans on the GTS and got a Growlithe, so I'll breed it and use its baby.

Summary of Events:

Fourth Badge:

So after beating Whitney I checked the GTS and what do you know? I had put up a spare Kangaskhan up in return for a Growlithe, and I got a Growlithe. Bred myself a new Growlithe and nicknamed it "Yips" as part of my challenge. Yips proved to be very useful for the Bug Catching Contest, and I quickly leveled him up to above my Kangaskhan's level. Also, I renamed the Kangskhan to "Duranga." I felt she needed a name since she was the only one that did not have one. I also caught PokemonTCG the Sunkern, which is the most lame thing ever. I instantly put it in the daycare, and will probably never see much use since I have FluffStar.

Once to Ecruteak, I adequately finished off my rival and proceeded to challenge Morty's gym. Yips particularly shined here. With his Bite attack he made quick work of the Ghastlys and Haunters. Duranga then proceeded to solo Morty. The only pain was falling asleep, but with Early Bird I usually woke up on the first or second turn.

Fifth Badge:

I did not realize how much stuff happens between the fourth and fifth badge until I went to go type up the summary. So I basically ran around killing trainers with Horace and watched his level go up a bit. Got to the lighthouse, solo'd the lighthouse with Horace, and talked to Whitney. I then realized I forgot to get Surf, so I biked back to Ecruteak. Got Surf, taught it to Duranga. Went back to Olivine and remembered I forgot to get Strength. Went back and got that, then surfed across the water to Cianwood. FluffStar handled most of the water trainers, and Tentacuels.

The fighting gym was mostly a solo for Horace. Though his only decent move is Tackle, it still did hefty chunks of damage to the Pokes. Against Chuck, Horace did quick work of the Primeape which insisted on using Focus Punch instead of Rock Slide (lawls). I then switched to FluffStar and put a similar fate upon the Poliwrath.

Doing a bit of grinding for now. FluffStar needs to gain some levels so she can solo Jasmine and evolve into a Meganium. Oh, and I'm obsessed with the Voltorb flip game. It's sad they got rid of the slots, but this game is such a faster way to earn coins.

Team members are finally starting to fit into their roles.
Sad to see the usefulness of Rock Hard is starting to dwindle due to his lack of Rock and Ground moves.
PokemonTCG is absolutely useless -.-
The rest all have their share of useful qualities. I'm surprised Yips is performing as well as he has.

The Current Team:

FluffStar the Bayleef Lv. 33
-Headbutt
-Attract
-Magical Leaf
-Razor Leaf

Rock Hard the Graveler Lv. 25
-Headbutt
-Fire Blast
-Defence Curl
-Selfdestruct

Horace the Gyarados Lv. 28
-Splash
-Tackle
-Bite
-Dragon Rage

Duranga the Kangaskhan Lv. 22
-Bite
-Mega Punch
-Rage
-Surf

Yips the Growlithe Lv. 25
-Odor Sleuth
-Reversal
-Bite
-Ember

PokemonTCG the Sunkern Lv. 28
-Grasswhistle
-Endeavor
-Ingrain
-Worry Seed
~In Daycare~

What you don't like a plethora of syncopated eighth notes with the occasional 2 measure long notes?

Anyway go yips.

I think Texas must be mad at me. Shell break in a scramblocke? That's either going to destroy everything or die hard. Lol, die hard. I'm going to name it B.Willis because you didn't specify.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Pika25, your Patrat must be named HM Master. It must know & keep Cut & Strength & it must use either move in each Trainer battle as soon as you get either move. It must also know a non-attacking move & another move of your choice.

Have fun.

In other news, 26 hours until the deadline for Round 5 of SPL 2 & Iggdrasil & Dark Ray still haven't completed their match. They have given a situation report & I may give an extension.

What you don't like a plethora of syncopated eighth notes with the occasional 2 measure long notes?

Anyway go yips.

You have no idea how much I hate orchestra trombone. I have anywhere from 30-70 measures of rest at a time, then come in for about 8 bars and then rest some more. We never have melody, never have solos... It. Is. Torture. I am so glad I only have to do it this year. My teacher made me do orchestra :P

And yes, go Yips. Just curious, am I allowed to evolve him or does he need to stay a Growlithe? I'm fine either way, just curious is all.
Oh, and just finished soloing Jasmine with FluffStar. It was a pain in the butt, especially since I don't have any super effective moves against Steels. Time for some grinding and I'll go battle Red Gyarados and Team Rocket and the likes.

@Pika25. Unfortuneatly for you, you're not getting a Lillipup, you're getting a Munna!

It's a variable challenge, and it will be determined by ability/gender.

If ability is Forewarn: Anytime it activates, you must set up Reflect and Light Screen. If you already have screens set up, you don't have to redo the moves.
If ability is Synchronize: Must use Psych Up whenever opponent raises its stats. (Not when lowered, that would make training a little tedious) Must have Synchro Noise as its STAB attack.
If Male: Must have Torment, because it loves screwing its opponents up.
If Female: Must Calm Mind up to +6 in every Gym Battle after it gets it.

If you get it, you can PM me for TM locations.

Munna rejected. I cannot go into the grass of the Lot of Dreams (where Munna live) without Cut, and I need the Trio Badge for access to Cut anyway.

My post specifically said solo every Trainer starting at Striaton Gym.

That leaves Lillipup.

@Pika, you get Princess the Lillipup.

Due to an embarrassing accident, Princess was mistakenly perceived to be a female, when in fact she is a he. He has a variety of emotional issues. Princess is very clingy, and tends to Pickup random items. Also, Princess has manic depression. In every battle with a gym leader (if he is the solo Poke) he must cheer himself up with Cheer Up (I think they renamed it to Work Up for the English games.) Because he is horribly self conscious, Princess may only use Tackle and Bite until he picks up 30 items.

Recap:
Male Lillipup nicknamed "Princess"
Must have Pickup.
May only use Tackle and Bite until it picks up 30 items.
If it is the solo Poke, must use Cheer Up (Work Up) in every gym battle.

Satisfied? ;D

@Skwog
evolve the crap outta Yips

Also, still need 2 more for my Scramblocke

Bumping my Black version Scramblocke
what I'm going to use for White, all the most bitching of pokemon that's what: Snivy, Sandile, Tirtouga, Foongus, Rufflet, and Larvesta.

That being Said, I would like to prepare a Scramblocke for pokemon Black.
I have a few rules and requests:
-Obviously, don't include the 6 I am going to use in White.
-Use Oshawott as my starter. Tepig? Naw man, that ain't me.
-Only give solo requirements if I have the type advantage.
-I cannot normally trade. I would ask you don't include something that involves trading.
-Everything you give must be able to evolve fully.

@Vratix: I'll give you the Oshawott. Before it can evolve to Dewatt, it must lower the opponent's defense three times(Doesn't have to be same pokemon) with Razor Shell. To evolve to Samurott, it must Encore an opponent's attacking move with at least 50 base power. Once a Samurott, it must keep Razor Shell, Encore, one TM move, and one level up move. Nickname it "Core Shell"
vratix you must catch the first cottonee you see(pkmn black exclusive)...if it has the mischievous heart ability it must always know at least one non-attacking move of your choice...if it has slip-through its final movepool should contain hurricane...to evolve it must previously ko both emolgas in the fourth gym(ko not solo)...name it HEARTY
@Vratix,take an
Emolga named Electra. Before catching it, pick one move it learns by level up. It can never forget that move. It can only learn level up moves, it must learn every level up move if given a chance, and when learning a new move, it must replace the oldest move it has, with the exception of whatever move you picked.
@Vratix: Take a Pawniard/Komatana. It must learn Iron Head and Night Slash, cause those moves are awesome on Bisharp/Kirikizan. No evolution restrictions, but it must solo Caitlin of the Elite 4 WITHOUT using Night Slash more than five times. If it misses five times, too bad. Spam Iron Head. NN "Checkmate".
@vratix, catch a sewaddle and name it "Phasmid". Solo the ground gym minus the gym leader to evolve into leavanny. If you still have it in the final battle with N you must solo 1 of his pokemon (there are 2 you have the type advantage against).
Good luck.
@Vratix, take a Female Gothitelle (you may catch it and whatever stage you wish, and evolve it whenever you please)named DaughterOS, who (though she doesn't like to admit it) is a bit of an emo. Teach her Fake Tears. She likes to walk around in the rain. Teach her Rain Dance so she can do that whenever she wants. However, when she does this, she is relentlessly mocked by chavs for being a "water-loving freak". This enrages her, so teach her Thunder, so she can drop bolts of righteous fury on them. However, it can only be used when rain is up. Knowing that water conducts electricty, she likes to use Psycho Shock in rain too, though she can also use it out of rain. In rain, however, she must alternate between it and Thunder.
@vratix: Name your male Joltik Compound as it must have the CompoundEyes ability. This Joltik also likes dealing with compounds, so it must use its electricity in hydrolysis to evolve (solo fifty Water-types). As a Galvantula, it becomes even more concerned about getting a science degree, specifically in electronics and entomology. To increase its chances, it must learn Bug Buzz and Discharge. Its motivation is intrinsic, so it must learn all its move as a Galvantula by level-up. If it solos Hachiku, Shaga, or one of the Elite Four members (no clue about English names), it earns its degrees and may now use TM and HM moves. Regardless, it must solo one of either N or Geechisu's Pokemon to get a job and become a famous scientist.
Vratix, take an Axew named Kibago. From the moment you catch one, you may only teach it three moves for the rest of the game. When you evolve it, you must rename it Onondo ASAP if Possible & the Ononokusu if you evolve it again.
Umm...okay take an Iwaperasu. The first move it uses each time it enters battle must be Shell Break (ASAP). (Dwebble/Crustle named B.Willis)
@Vratix
Since he is a gangster, he has lots of Swagger. A gangster cannot not have his swagger.
In order to evolve, he must kill 5 trainer pokémon with Swagger and watching them die from hitting themselves.
Nickname him "ThugLife"
@Vratix
For your Black Scramblocke you get a personal favorite new pokemon of mine, Vullaby. Name it PukeFace. It must be evolved by the Elite Four. In the Elite Four, it must solo one of Shauntal's (Ghost) and Caitlin's (Psychic) pokemon. Which pokemon is up to you. Other than that, the moves and nature are up to you. Have fun!
(11/11 Total)

@Vratix
Nickname him "ThugLife"

I am preparing a Black Version Solo Scramble. Here are the rules:

I will be starting with Oshawott. In case I do not end up with Oshawott as the solo runner, I will still use it for Cut and possibly Surf depending on the solo runner in question. That also means whoever posts the elemental monkey as the solo runner, assume it's a Pansear. Pansear gets Cut as well.

The Pokémon chosen as the solo runner will solo every Trainer fight in the game starting with Striaton Gym, so give me a Pokémon that I can obtain by then, with restrictions at any difficulty level, except it cannot evolve at all. I will provide an example in Oshawott itself later in the post.

Once all six candidates are set, I will roll a D6, and the number showing will be the solo runner.

The candidates are:

1. (Pika25) "Shelly" the Oshawott: May only use physical moves aside from Water Gun and Surf, status moves like Swords Dance count.
2. (Dark Ray) "Purrrrfect" the Purrloin: Must have Unburden Ability, the only items it can hold are consumable (like the jewels).
3. (Galladiator) Pansear: Never use Fire attacks except the first one it learns AFTER the level I obtain it.
4. (Vratix) Audino: All of its moves are special (no status moves), must get them ASAP.
5. (Random) "HM Master" the Patrat: Both Cut and Strength must be taught to it, must use either move against every aforementioned trainer, third move must be status, fourth move up to me.
6. (Skwog) "Princess" the Lillipup: Male, must have Pickup Ability, may only use Tackle and Bite as attacks until it picks up a total of 30 items, must use Work Up in every gym battle.
All candidates set, I rolled the D6... and I got a 1. That means my solo runner will be Oshawott.

Third Update!

My third update! Woot! My adventure from Cerulean City+Bill's House.

Scramble Pokes:
Sprout the Oddish: Find on Route 5. Must always know 2 TM moves and 2 Lv.Up moves.
Can't evolve to Vileplume till I have 5 badges.
Phora the Nidoqueen: Find on Route 3. Can only learn STAB and non-damaging moves. (Woot, Poison Ground Combo!!)
Eevee: Catch a Spearow and trade for Farfetch'd in Vermillion City. Evolution determined by Farfetch'd's nature.
if+Atk/SpA. Flareon
if +Def/SpD. Vaporeon
If +Spe/neutral. Jolteon.
Each must know their 95 BP STAB move, Substitute, Toxic, Tail Whip.
To get TMs from Game Corner. Must find coins on ground or be given them or win them from slots. If I run out, allowed to buy 50 Coins and start again.
Must Solo 2 of Sabrina's Pokemon consecutively with no items. I'm then allowed to replace Tail Whip with whatever.
Gold the Zubat: Must max out happiness to evolve to Golbat. As Zubat, cannot use Poison, Dark, or Ghost moves. (there goes the early movepool)
When it evolves, must learn Frustration, and 2 Poison, Dark or Ghost moves.
Solo Koga's Gym and one of Lance's Dragonites.
Seadra the Seadra: Need Good Rod. Cannot learn: Hydro Pump, Surf, Blizzard, Smokescreen, or Mimic.
Must Solo Rival's Grass-type (Bulbasaur line) every time met.
Cannot fight Blaine.
No items in Battle.
Hammer Bro the Squirtle: Must learn Brick Break, Rapid Spin, Ice Beam, and Surf.
Must Solo Blaine.
After Blaine, replace Rapid Spin with Rest, and cannot attack until damage is taken.

Adventure:
After training everyone (except Gold...) up to Lv. 19, I challenge Calvin again.
Spearow managed to 2HKO Pidgeotto with Fury Attack this time.
Spearow fainted to Calvin's Rattata, but did heavy damage with Fury Attack before getting KOed.
Nidoran came out and used Focus Energy as Rattata got hit by Poison Point. Rattata quickly died to Double Kick.
Calvin sent out Abra who should be named "Free XP" and I switched to Gold.
Bulbasaur was the last to come out, and was met by Nidoran.
I decided to just outright attack, because of the threat of Sleep Powder.
Nidoran got Sleep Powdered once, but still managed to survive and 3HKO with Peck.

After beating Calvin, and getting the useless Fame Checker, I healed and went up to Route 24 and Nugget Bridge.
Quite an easy sweep through Nugget Bridge. No trouble with any of them, and only had to go back to heal once.
I decided to head directly to Bill's House, and breezed through the Trainers on Route 25.
During Route 25 Gold learned Bite, which is for right now, something uselessly taking up a moveslot.
Got TMs for Attract and Secret Power while traveling to Bill's.
After getting the S.S. Ticket, and visiting the Pokemon Center, it was off to Cerulean Gym!
I beat both of the Gym Trainers, then turned on Misty.
I beat Misty, earning the CascadeBadge and the TM for Water Pulse! (which I promptly used on Hammer Bro.)

Gym Battle Log:
Battle Record: Note: (Opponent's health is determined by colour of bar.)

I send out Gold (Lv.18),
Misty sends out Staryu (Lv. 18).
Staryu used Harden! (+1 Defense)
Gold used Supersonic!
Staryu became confused!

Very favourable beginning, I'm just going to spam Leech Life and hope I kill it.

Staryu hurt itself in confusion!
Zubat Used Leech Life!

Staryu used Water Pulse!
Zubat used Leech Life!
Gold's health: 55%

I'll continue staying in, because Gold can take another Water Pulse.

Staryu snapped out of confusion!
Staryu used Water Pulse!
Gold used Leech Life!
Gold's health: 1%

I end up in a bad position, with confusion wearing off and Gold being left on low health.

Staryu used Water Pulse!
Gold fainted!
Score: 2(Misty)-3(Me)
I send out Spearow! (Lv. 20)

I decide to send out Spearow, as it is probably faster than Staryu and could possibly revenge kill with Fury Attack.

Staryu used Water Pulse!
Spearow became confused!
Spearow hurt itself in confusion!
Spearow health: 34%

I misclicked and hit Peck, but it doesn't matter much since I hurt myself anyways.

Spearow hurt itself in confusion!
Spearow fainted!
(Shoot...)
Score: 2-2
I send out Nidoran(male)! (Lv. 20)

Nidoran, do your best!

Staryu used Harden! (+2 Defense)
Nidoran used Horn Attack!
Nidoran health: 100%
Staryu health: Yellow

Finally, I get it's health low!

Staryu used Water Pulse!
Staryu fainted!
Nidoran leveled up! (Lv. 21)
Misty sent out Starmie! (Lv. 21)
Nidoran health: 66%

The small one is down, but now its bigger cousin is out, and Nidoran might be KOed by another Water Pulse...
Do what you can Nidoran!

Starmie used Water Pulse!
Nidoran health: 1%

Goodbye Nidoran! You did your job well!

Starmie used Swift!
Nidoran fainted!
Score: 1-1
I send out Hammer Bro! (Lv. 21)

Hammer Bro comes out, and he is not happy that Nidoran fainted!

Starmie used Swift!
A critical hit!
Hammer Bro used Bite!
It's super effective!
Starmie health: Yellow
Hammer Bro health: 61%

That was a crit? Hammer Bro is such a great tank! Now time to KO with Bite!

Starmie used Swift!
Hammer Bro used Bite!
It's super effective!
A critical hit!
Starmie fainted!
Hammer Bro leveled up! (Lv. 22)
Nolan wins!!

Good job Hammer Bro!

Current Team:

Gold the Zubat
Lv. 18
Nature: Naive.
Moves: Leech Life
Astonish
Supersonic
Bite.

With Wing Attack a long 3 Levels away, Gold is currently the worst on my team.
However, once he evolves into Golbat, she'll be able to do so much more! (even being forced to use Frustration)
Current LVP.

Spearow
Lv. 20
Nature: Naive.
Moves: Peck
Pursuit
Leer
Fury Attack.

Currently a powerhouse, but he's going to be traded soon, and dissapear. Also is a bit frail.

Nidoran(male)
Lv. 21
Nature: Hardy
Moves: Peck
Focus Energy
Horn Attack
Double Kick.

Another powerhouse, getting a fair bit of screen time beating Calvin's Rattata and Bulbasaur, and Misty's Staryu.
But he will dissapear in the next update as he's being traded to get my required Nidoran(female)

Hammer Bro the Wartortle.
Lv. 22
Nature: Calm
Moves: Tackle
Water Pulse
Tail Whip
Bite.

The Star of the hour missed out on the Rival battle, but did his part in the Gym Battle, taking Starmie's Swift like a champ and killing with Bite.
He will continue to be a powerhouse, and the leader of my team. Current MVP.

That's the end of the update, Hope you enjoyed! (Random Fact: Nidoran (male) can learn Water Pulse.)

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Round 6 for SPL 2 is up. See who you're up against & make some predictions. Dark Ray & Iggdrasil's match has been granted a three day extension. Deadline in a week.

Cheers!
Its_A_Random

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)