Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Maxie:

you get tech the scyther...
thinks it has the technician ability so only moves with 60 base power or les...
solo 2 of the e4...

@Maxie: Take "Grammar" the Magnemite. In order to teach you a lesson about the merits of grammar, for each of your posts on Smogon, he must completely solo any trainer, including rival battles/Gym Leaders/E4. At the time of writing this post, you have 77 posts, so Grammar must solo 77 trainers. You may use the Vs. Seeker in order to achieve this, for obvious reasons. It may evolve to Magneton after it has soloed half of these trainers (39 - I rounded up, because I'm a cheap bastard).

@Maxie: Take an Oddish called "Bravery". It thinks it has Guts. Therefore, it cannot heal in battle when it gets a status problem. After soloing 20 trainers, it can heal when it has Burn inflicted; after 50, Freeze, and can evolve after soloing one entire Gym. Yes, you can use the Vs. Seeker.

Reminder that I still need one Pokemon for my Unova E4 low-level scramble. Since I have Cinccino, Vigoroth, Scyther, Bisharp, and Larvitar I'm badly Marshal weak, so no fighting or rock weakness on my last Poke.

i've just restarted my soulsilver so i want to do a scramble

rules:
i can trade
no nature requirements
full team by 5th gym
no more than 2 Nfe pokemon
must have a chikorita, im not soloing the 1st gym with it.
I want hard challenges, but not MEP hard
challenge ends after defeating red and E4 rematches

Team:
1:chikorita(Sandbag unless changed)

2:Eevee(I>thanMEP) must be a MNE till it evolves. when it evolves it becomes a MTP of the type it evolves into.can learn 1 tm OR 1 hm of any type

3:Mareep(Solo) must solo whitney/morty to evolve into flaafy. must solo jasmin/clair to evolve into ampharos and must solo 1 of lances dragonites to be allowed over lv.52. must learn and keep thundershock

4:Slowpoke(Fosters) must learn fireblast in goldenrod, must learn surf asap. must solo gym with those two moves to evolve. must know confusion till it evolves. after evolving, can only switch in during a battle if weather is in effect.

5:Riolu(Over9000)
-Only teach special attacks (plus 1 status)
-The first time Riolu starts to evolve, stop him and solo the next Gym Leader before evolving
-As Lucario, solo one of each E4 member's team
-In Kanto, learn physical moves, but avoid battling in every other Gym
-Solo 3 of Red's Pokemon
-Yell "It's OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!" every time Riolu/Lucario switches in.

6:reserved for ironman

@ironman, im not going to be using xatu.
i'll start as soon as i get a challenge for chikorita

Not MEP hard?

Fine, take a MNE: Mono Normal Eevee.

This is a special MTP. Even though it is a Mono-Type Pokemon, it is capable of evolution. It can go to any eeveelution you want.

However, that pokemon then becomes its own MTP: Mono Electric Jolteon, Mono Fire Flareon, etc.

Thing is, this is a VERY special MTP. It is completely capable of learning TM's and HM's, but only one (one TM or HM, NOT one of both). This move can be any type.

Call it "I>thanMEP"

Take a Mareep called "Solo". In order to evolve once, Solo must solo either Whitney or Morty. To evolve again, he must take on Jasmine or Clair. Solo. And then, to be trained higher than Lv. 52, Solo must beat at least one of Lance's Dragonites... solo. Not to mention, flip a coin. If it is heads, he must have Thundershock ASAP and never forget it. If tails, the same thing, but for Growl.

Happy scrambling.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
cantab, you get a Gyarados to help against Marshal. Its moveset must either contain Sub, Flail and DD or Blizzard, Thunder and Fire Blast with the other move being your choice.

@Hydrattler

Take a Slowpoke. Name him Fosters because he's an Aussie. As soon as you reach goldenrod he must learn Fire Blast because he loves BBQs. He also loves surfing, so he must learn that too as soon as you get the HM for it. You must solo a gym leader with these two moves for him to evolve. Unfortunately, as a Slowpoke, he is not very clever so he must know confusion. However, after evolution, he no longer has to know confusion. As a Slowbro, he is only allowed to be switched directly into a battle if weather is in play- if he is first in your party or is coming n after someone is being fainted, then that is fine

Ok thanks guys, I've got 5 now, but I'm gonna reject the Nidoran challenge, purely because that's give me a definite THIRD poison type, and possible 4th depending on what I find at Route 14 :| So could someone just give me a quick 6th - preferably a water type for HM's - then I can begin :D

Hydrattler, you get "Over9000" the Riolu, traded over from D/P/P (assuming you can trade with one of these games). This Riolu is a major fan of Dragonball Z, and likes to mimic their energy attacks. So, Over9000 must only ever know/use special attacks and one status move. (NB: Until you get a special move, Quick Attack is fine; when you get a special move, replace Quick Attack) When his power peaks, he unleashes his wrath on the next Gym Leader before evolving. As a Lucario, he wants to prove himself against the strongest opponents, i.e. the Elite Four. He must solo one Pokemon from each of the E4. In Kanto (if you're stopping after the first E4 run, stop reading now), he finally grows out of his "OMG Dragonball Z <3" stage, meaning he can now learn physical and status attacks, but he also loses a lot of his motivation to become stronger, so he refuses to battle in every other Gym. When you face Red, though, he digs deep for one last rush and solos half of Red's team.

Optional: Yell "It's OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!" every time Riolu/Lucario switches in.

Recap:
-"Over9000" the Riolu
-The first time Riolu starts to evolve, stop him and solo the next Gym Leader before evolving
-Solo 3 of Red's Pokemon
-Optional: Yell "It's OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!" every time Riolu/Lucario switches in.

@Maxie

I see that you don't have your one fire type, so I'll give that to you now in the form of a female Growlithe. This Growlithe must be caught at at least Lv.30. Once cught it must be evolved into Arcanine ASAP. As an Arcanine, it can't learn any new moves a all except for one TM which can't be a Fire-type move. It must solo Lance. Name it Bee-otch.

Okay slowpoke master. Take the celadon Eevee, and evolve it into a Vaporeon. It can only use sand attack, tackle, mimic and HM moves. It must solo 1 of Blaine's and 1 of Giovanni's pokemon using only mimic and sand attack

@ Hydrattler:

you get Mexican the Xatu...
moveset of Roost/Psychic Attack/Fly/Confuse Ray asap...
solo every electric and dark type that is not reserved by another challenge...

DetroitLolcat

Maize and Blue Badge Set 2014-2017
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Gaah! I've missed too many Scrambles!

Also, The Scramble Challenge now has fifty Luvdisc! (Halfway to a Shiny Luvdisc!)

Only 14 more to own Dragonspiral Tower!

Just getting this on the new page

rules:
i can trade
no nature requirements
full team by 5th gym
no more than 2 Nfe pokemon
must have a chikorita, im not soloing the 1st gym with it.
I want hard challenges, but not MEP hard
challenge ends after defeating red and E4 rematches

Team:
1:chikorita(SaNdBaG) must know reflect & light screen and set both up every battle. can't evolve till sum of defences equal 100 for bayleaf and 200 for meganium.

2:Eevee(I>thanMEP) must be a MNE till it evolves. when it evolves it becomes a MTP of the type it evolves into.can learn 1 tm OR 1 hm of any type

3:Mareep(Solo) must solo whitney/morty to evolve into flaafy. must solo jasmin/clair to evolve into ampharos and must solo 1 of lances dragonites to be allowed over lv.52. must learn and keep thundershock

4:Slowpoke(Fosters) must learn fireblast in goldenrod, must learn surf asap. must solo gym with those two moves to evolve. must know confusion till it evolves. after evolving, can only switch in during a battle if weather is in effect.

5:Riolu(Over9000)
-Solo 3 of Red's Pokemon
-Yell "It's OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!" every time Riolu/Lucario switches in.

6:Pinser(Winning) must solo whitney/morty depending on who solo defeats. must solo 4 of karens pokes without items

i'm going to start now. i'll update at each gym/rival battle

@Coronis
You get SlimShady the male Glameow. SlimShady is slim, so it must have Limber as an ability. It must have at least one Dark type attack at all times (starting when you first have one) to stay Shady.
However, upon evolution, (and about 90lbs. gained) the nickname and requirements don't make sense do they?
So, never evolve...
However if you really, really want to evolve...
Solo Maylene without any items. (Excluding Medidite)
Once Purugly, you can never use items, including TMs and HMs.
Have fun and don't be stupid!

AfroTrainer: Gah, too bad you aren't doing Black/White...

SS: Take Casper the Misdreavus. As soon as you catch it in the Safari Zone, go to the Pokeathlon Dome and buy a Dusk Stone to evolve it. It may never Ghost or Dark moves of any kind, as these could be considered "evil", which the real Casper is clearly not.

Ruby: NotGallade the male Ralts must not evolve past Kirlia, because he's waiting for a Dawn Stone to become Gallade, but he doesn't know that Dawn Stone doesn't exist in Gen 3. No other restrictions, since that sucks enough already.

Afrotrainer:

SS: Catch a Dunsparce with Serene Grace called Sun!Burns!. Must learn as quickly as possible 3 moves that are affected by Serene Grace. The moves can change over time, but must have 3 at all times

Ruby: Take HMSlave the Aron. As a true HM slave, it must never be used in battle and all it's moveslots must be HMs. No other member of your team can learn any HM that HMSlave can learn - this includes surf as Aggron. It must hold EXPshare at all times, even after evolving into aggron.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
AfroTrainer...

Ruby: Take a Zubat, name it Flapper, must hold a Cheri Berry to fight, must switch out if it loses a Cheri Berry mid-battle. Must solo Wattson's Voltorb to evolve past Golbat.

SS: Take a Poliwag, name it Whirpole. Must know all special moves, solo 15 Trainers with only STAB moves to evolve, & it must solo 3 Gym Leader Main Pokemon with only STAB moves to evolve again. It must solo a total of at least 50 Trainers throughout the game.

Have fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)