Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
First Gym badge get! Let's see what happened so far...

I got to Littleroot, blah, blah, picked Torchic.
Caught a Zigzagoon shortly afterward, named it Filch. It's been REALLY useful.
Let Wally find his Ralts, then a bit after, I found mine. Named it Biscuits.
Got through Petalburg Forest without catching anything, even though I REALLY wanted a Shroomish for the Gym Battle.
I got to the Rustboro Gym, & I didn't even know what to do. Luckily, my Biscuits reached level 11 JUST before Roxanne, so it learned Double Team. I set up Double Team 6 times on her first Geodude, then used an X Defend that I found. Spammed Confusion & eventually won the match.
That's it. Right now, my team is...

Lv. 12 Biscuits (Ralts) @ Quick Claw
~Growl
~Confusion
~Double Team

Lv. 11 Filch (Zigzagoon) @ whatever I pick up
~Tackle
~Growl
~Tail Whip
~Headbutt

Things are looking pretty good for me, so far. c:

Would like a challenge for emerald

Rules
- No crap pokes
- make it insane
- doesn't matter when i get the pokes
- only 4 poke please. if its insane i don't want ot be underlevelled
- no trades

EDIT: sorry rittercat it was in my sig but that dissappeared

EDIT: there back in now

@ pimpgangster:

insane huh?
then get Tech the shroomish that can only know status moves and moves of 60 base power or less and has to solo the entire flying gym with no items to evolve...
if you fail in your first try you have to soft reset and gain 1 level in the wild before you can try again...
still as a breloom its movepool must be dynamicpunch/mind reader/leech seed and a filler of your choice that can't be attacking move and has to solo the dragon e4 using only mind reader and dynamic punch...
if you run out of dynamicpunch pp you have to stall out drake using leech seed...
note:you can use items this time around...

if you don't find it insane and want something harder just tell me and i will modify it with something else...

Ooh, insane =D

Take a Treecko called PoundIt. It likes to pound it, so its only attacking move the whole game can be Pound. It faces up to creepy shit, so it must solo all ghost-types it sees. Have fun

EDIT: Pimpgangster, where did the credit for my avatar go?

Pimp Gangster, you get a double challenge.

Take Plus and Minus, the Plusle and Minun twins. They always alternate battles, so if Minus is in one, Plus fights the next, and vice versa. You can never use both in the same battle, but you may send out the other to revive the first (so if Minus faints in its battle, you can send out Plus, but only to revive Minus). When you get to the E4, whoever's turn it is to fight has to solo the first E4 member, and the other must solo the second E4 member. Enjoy.

First response: Haha!
Second response: slight sense of guilt.
Third response: meh, guilt begone!

Final response: Haha!

Anyways, maybe next time Galladiator.

jas61292

used substitute
is a Community Contributoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
OK, lets see what you guys can come up with for a Ruby run.

Rules:

I can't trade
I always use my starter

Otherwise screw the rules. I've beaten this game 20+ times. I try to use guys I never have used before each time, but I'm getting short on guys to use. Any absurd suggestions to mix it up would be awesome.

Rules:

I can't trade
I always use my starter

Otherwise screw the rules. I've beaten this game 20+ times. I try to use guys I never have used before each time, but I'm getting short on guys to use. Any absurd suggestions to mix it up would be awesome.
Jas, you get Jason the male Zangoose. Jason wants to be exactly like the killer. Like the Jason in the movie, Jason the Zangoose can only know cutting moves, and must always know Slash. Jason the Zangoose also must solo every 1 of humanshape (defined with egg group) Pokemon in the game.

To sum it all up:
Jason the MALE Zangoose
Can only know cutting moves (scratch, fury cutter, slash, crush claw, false swipe, aerial ace)
Must always know Slash
Must solo 1 of every humanshape Pokemon (Abra, Kadabra, Alakazam, Machop, Machoke, Machamp, Drowzee, Hypno, Hitmonlee, Hitmonchan, Mr. Mime, Jynx, Electabuzz, Magmar, Hitmontop, Makuhita, Hariyama, Sableye, Meditite, Medicham)

Good luck.

@jas61292:

you get Eruptin the Numel...
must know Eruption before entering the e4...
must solo an e4(of your choice) with eruption...

Srs Bisnis, he obviously can't solo Drowzee, Hypno, Hitmonlee, Hitmoncan, Mr. Mime, Jynx, Electabuzz, Magmag and Hitmontop. Just sayin.

@jas61292: Take a Solrock. This Solrock was separated from Tate's Solrock at birth, rejected by the Twins. And so, to prove his worth, he must solo the Tate and Liza Gym battle (deposit the entire team except for him in the box beforehand), at a level LESS than 40. The fire in his belly lit by defeating his brother allows him to use Fire attacks, so it must have Sunny Day and an offensive fire move of your choice from now on. Solo Sidney at a level less than 55, for added shits and giggles.

jas61292

used substitute
is a Community Contributoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Wow. There are maybe less than 10 families in Ruby that I can think of that I haven't used before, and you guys managed to hit 2 of them with your first 2 challenges. Great!

EDIT:

Holy....wow. So I use Solrock once... who cares, that is one challenge I'm up for.

Rules:

I can't trade
I always use my starter

You get Blind the Sableye. Blind is jealous of other Pokemon's eyesight, therefore it tries to blind them too by using Flash. Blind must use Flash at least once in every battle he's/she's in. Blind must solo Glacia, but items are allowed.

Edit: Forgot that Ruby has Mawile, not Sableye. Oh well.

You get Tipsy the Spinda. Tipsy is a drinking Spinda and loves his potions. In fact, he loves them so much he refuses to be healed by anything else, and refuses to use pokemon centers. If you want to heal the rest of your pokemon at a pokemon center, you must first fully heal Tipsy with potions.
Tipsy is a confusion battler. He only learns moves that cause confusion, either directly, as a secondary effect, or to himself.
Despite being a drinker, Tipsy hates steroid abusers, pokemon who use x attack and the like. As such, he must solo every trainer in Norman's gym, including Norman himself.
He must also solo drake, so they can go out drinking on his boat afterwards.

Okay jas, you must use a loudred that can only use moves that are based off of sound moves (not affected by soundproof moves) and one of those moves at all times must be roar, which needs to be used once every gym leader and elite four battle.

jas61292

used substitute
So, lets see, so far thats:

Zangoose
Numel
Solrock
Spinda (Oh god....)
Loudred

(I spy a glaring fighting weakness)

All I need left is my starter, any any conditions for it.

Finally, I'm online while someone's asking for a Scramble!

@jas61292, take a Mudkip named LiekMudkipz. As an AWESOME MUDKIP it can never evolve, because its evolved forms are less awesome and liekable. It's also so awesome and liekable that it can never use moves with a base power over 20. However, as time goes on, it realizes that it would be more awesome if it used more awesomely liekable moves, so it can use moves with a base power of...

After 2 badges: 30 or less
After 4 badges: 40 or less
After 6 badges: 50 or less
After 8 badges: 60 or less

Also, solo 2 gym leaders and an E4 member cause I feel like making you do it :)

EDIT: jas just got all of his Pokemon in 30 minutes O_o Is that a record for a 6 Pokemon team?

jas61292

used substitute
Never actually been to this thread before, so I can't say if it was a record, but it certainly was fast.

Though auramaster, I believe LeikMudkipz (should have seen that one coming) is too long of a nickname. Needs to be one letter shorter.

@Mr_br_kill, take a Chimchar named Flame. Then, deposit it in your PC, and catch a Starly named Starfly; this is your new starter Pokemon. It must only know STAB moves, and cannot evolve to Staravia until it brings a Pokemon down to 1 HP with Endeavor. You cannot use Growl or any other stat-lowering move to make this easier :) After evolving, it desires to be more unique, so it must know at least 2 non-STAB moves as soon as possible. Finally, to evolve all the way to Staraptor, it must prove its determination by KOing itself due to recoil. If it evolves all the way to Staraptor, celebrate by soloing an E4 member.

Have fun!

@jas61292, you're right about the name too long, sorry, change it to "I Liek" without the quotes :)

jas61292

used substitute
Well, lets try the other side of this now.

Mr_br_kill, get yourself a Pachirisu. Being a really cute Pokemon, it must always know Charm, and when it gets to level 25 it must learn and always keep Sweet Kiss.

EDIT:

Jirachinaught, you can try this one: Catch a Kricketot early on. Evolve it as soon as you can, but make sure you keep Bide forever. That will be its primary source of damage. It is only allowed to get other attacking moves after it beats a Gym Leaders Pokemon with Bide. Each time it beats one it can get another offensive move, but it may never get rid of Bide.

At mr br
Catch a male Combee. Call it Queenie, solo the bug elite four.

At jirachi
Catch a Murkrow. Name it LuckGandor. Its only attacking move is Night Shade. Solo Volkner.

@Jirachinaught:You get Confused the chimchar.He thinks that he is a torchic,
because his father was a blaziken,so he must only know attacks learned by torchic and his evolutions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)