Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one thinking Ironman really needs to take a trip to Battle City? I mean, 8000 life points and he hasn't even lost 200 yet, after the first gym. Seems too easy. Battle city would slash that in half (4000), making it slightly more reasonable.

Hard mode: Duelist Kingdom. Survive with 2000. ;)

Just my $0.02

Hi all. As you may know, I'm doing a diamond scramble, but I just realized that 3 of the challenges are too easy. So if this does not break form rules, I need 3 more extreme challenges.
My current team is

turtwig most use a special moveset
Starly strict evo requirements and must solo a elite 4 member
Murkrow only attacking move is Night Shade (may give fly if I never use) must solo electric gym leader

I have the right to refuse stupid challenges and cannot trade and make them extreme, but creative please.
Repost

Alright, have at it with this: "MGB" (Mono Grass Budew). Texas was complaining his was hard, you get the insanely difficult, revamped and a helluva lot worse version.

As the name suggests, it's a Budew that can only use Grass moves, and can NEVER evolve. Unless you happen to be able to solo Candice and all trainers inside Snowpoint Gym, with only Budew. You may NOT use Sunny Day to change the weather in any battle within Snowpoint Gym.

The only TM you are allowed to use on Budew is Solarbeam's TM.

After that, if you fail to solo Snowpoint Gym, then there are no further restrictions. If you succeed, however, and Budew evolves, it must solo Flint, and the weather in that battle must always be Sunny Day (it doesn't matter if you or Flint sets up the weather, as long as it is Sunny Day always).

Have fun.

Mr_br_kill gets a Shinx named "Gutsy". It thinks it's a Dream World Shinx, and as a result:

-It may never use a physical attack unless it is afflicted with a status condition.
-It must learn Facade ASAP, and use it in every major battle.
-It must solo two Gym Leaders to evolve to Luxio. No restrictions for Luxray.

Optional: If you want, solo a third Gym Leader to remove the "must have status to use physical moves" requirement, but it must now use Facade in every battle.

Like and accept the shinx and bedew challenge. One more please. No more mono move and grass and flying types and please make the last one challenging and very, very creative with a nickname. To remind you I cannot trade and it's on diamond.

Edit:
@galadiator there is 2 problems with your challenge. First I don't get facade for a right away so I cannot use it in every battle till I get it, but the big problem is I must get statused to us facade, but must use it in every battle. I know that some gym leaders (and my rival I think) don't uses statuses so could you drop the facade in every major battle restriction. The optional restriction doesn't change of course, if you fix that I'll do it

Okay then:

1. Don't bother with Facade until you get it.
2. Drop the major battles restriction, but now, as Luxio, solo 30 wild Pokemon in a row without fainting to evolve to Luxray. (No limit on items; only 5 Pokemon per route.)

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Actually, if you fight with anything but Cymbol, against N, you'll be breaking the challenge. Hence the challenge was worded like that to make sure you had to solo N every time you.met him, since not.doing so would be against the rules.

Looks like you fell for it. It was deliberately worded to make sure you wouldn't realise until it was too late, and it worked. Ha ha.
Treadshot A1 said:
It must solo N by itself
You don't get it, don't you? Your challenge is worded in a way that it doesn't specify how many times or when. Those vague words could mean anything...I see you don't have an answer for the use the Pokemon Centre part...[/SARCASM]

Hello all, I've been watching these forums from afar for quite some time, but only joined recently when I was no longer able to view the Nuzlocke thread.

I'd like to do a challenge on Ruby. I am able to trade in (at lvl 5) most of the Hoenn 'mons, but not all, since I don't have all of them.

Since this will be my first scramble challange, please don't make it too hard, and don't leave any gaping weaknesses in my team.

Thanks to all in the thread, and a special thanks in advance to all who are kind enough to contribute.

Only need 2 more. I'd like one to be a starter, but I can probably do without. Also, I'd rather not use dedicated HM slaves, as that reduces my party.

EDIT: Team so far:

1. Vivi (Ralts-M) May never evolve. Must learn an electric move and Calm Mind ASAP. Must always be the lowest level. Must have 3 attacking moves of different types. Must solo an Elite Four member.

2. Raphael (Torkoal-M) May only be caught after obtaining the Sunny Day TM, and must learn it immediately. Must use Sunny Day in every Trainer battle he appears in, and must solo at least 3 of Drake's Dragon types in order to be used against Steven. Will be caught ingame, since he has to know Sunny Day.

3. Dumb Bell (Beldum-?) May only attack with Take Down. Must always solo my rival. May only have items used 10 times during the game

4. Angryvoice (Whismur-?) Must know Frustration and Uproar. Must solo (with Frustration only) every Steel-type Trainer Pokemon encountered, excepting Steven's. May have no STAB moves over 80 BP except Frustration. May use herbs to affect Happiness.

Hello all, I've been watching these forums from afar for quite some time, but only joined recently when I was no longer able to view the Nuzlocke thread.

I'd like to do a challenge on Ruby. I am able to trade in (at lvl 5) most of the Hoenn 'mons, but not all, since I don't have all of them.

Since this will be my first scramble challange, please don't make it too hard, and don't leave any gaping weaknesses in my team.

Thanks to all in the thread, and a special thanks in advance to all who are kind enough to contribute.

You get Vivi the male ralts. He may never evolve. He must learn an electric and calm mind asap. Must be the lowest level pokemon at all types.He must have 3 attacking moves and they must be different types. Must solo an elite 4 member

Only need 5 more. I'd like one to be a starter, but I can probably do without.

1. Vivi (Ralts-M) May never evolve. Must learn an electric move and Calm Mind ASAP. Must always be the lowest level. Must have 3 attacking moves of different types. Must solo an Elite Four member.

Tale Raphael the male Torkoal. You may only catch him after obtaining the Sunny Day tm and he must learn it immediately, every Trainer battle he appears in he must use Sunny Day atleast once, finally he must solo 3 of Drake's dragons in order to appear in the battle against Steven, if he fails to solo the 3 dragons then he may not be used against Steven.

Tale Raphael the male Torkoal. You may only catch him after obtaining the Sunny Day tm and he must learn it immediately, every Trainer battle he appears in he must use Sunny Day atleast once, finally he must solo 3 of Drake's dragons in order to appear in the battle against Steven, if he fails to solo the 3 dragons then he may not be used against Steven.
Since I'm trading in all 6 Pokemon (at Lvl 5) at the first opportunity, do I simply not use Raphael until I've obtained Sunny Day and taught it to him? At that point, he probably simply wouldn't be used at all, and it would break one of the conditions for Vivi. Can I use him without Sunny Day until I obtain the TM?

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
user 18, take a Beldum, name it Dumb Bell. This Beldum is not a smart Beldum, & only knows how to ram into things, therefore, it's only attacking move can be Take Down. It must solo your Rival at every encounter (Including the first if possible) & you may only use items on it for a total of 10 times throughout the game.

Have fun.

Also, I might do a peace deal with A1 concerning Cymbol-gate, despite me saying that no challenges can be modified. I'll agree to solo N at every encounter only if you let me change it to "Cymbol must solo N at every encounter on the first try. Each time it fails to do so, it loses a move slot. PERMANENTLY." Sound good? It also should make for a more enjoyable read...

*yawn* Haven't given a scramble in a while...

Congrats, user! You get my favorite challenge! Frustrated pokemon! Today, your frustrated pokemon is a Whismur.

What this means is you get a Whismur, and it must know Frustration. It must solo all trainer's steel type pokemon you see with frustration. Steven, however, I will allow you to not sol his with. That'd be cruel. Otherwise, it can't have any STAB move above 80, and must know Uproar, since every Whismur is doomed to Uproar.

Evolve whenever. Nickname "Angryvoice" Also, feel free to abuse herbs to lower friendship, since you're newer.

user 18, take a Beldum, name it Dumb Bell. This Beldum is not a smart Beldum, & only knows how to ram into things, therefore, it's only attacking move can be Take Down. It must solo your Rival at every encounter (Including the first if possible) & you may only use items on it for a total of 10 times throughout the game.
I don't think I can trade before the first rival battle, but I will trade at the first possible opportunity.

What this means is you get a Whismur, and it must know Frustration. It must solo all trainer's steel type pokemon you see with frustration. Steven, however, I will allow you to not sol his with. That'd be cruel. Otherwise, it can't have any STAB move above 80, and must know Uproar, since every Whismur is doomed to Uproar.
Does this mean that I have to solo every part-Steel Pokemon, such as Wattson's Magnemite and Magneton, or only pure-Steel Pokemon such as Skarmory?

Thanks everyone so far, 2 Pokemon left.

Since I'm trading in all 6 Pokemon (at Lvl 5) at the first opportunity, do I simply not use Raphael until I've obtained Sunny Day and taught it to him? At that point, he probably simply wouldn't be used at all, and it would break one of the conditions for Vivi. Can I use him without Sunny Day until I obtain the TM?

I mis-interpreted what you said in your challenge, either catch it in the game or use this new one:

Makuhita named Marciano, he must solo Brawley using only fighting moves. He can evolve upon learning Belly Drum, and must use it in any subsequent battles. Out of his three remaining move slots, 2 must be fighting type attacks at all times.

Does this mean that I have to solo every part-Steel Pokemon, such as Wattson's Magnemite and Magneton, or only pure-Steel Pokemon such as Skarmory?
Every part-steel also. Have fun with Wattson!

And Skarmory's Steel-flying, by the way. But, yep, every steel, including part steels.

I mis-interpreted what you said in your challenge, either catch it in the game or use this new one:

Makuhita named Marciano, he must solo Brawley using only fighting moves. He can evolve upon learning Belly Drum, and must use it in any subsequent battles. Out of his three remaining move slots, 2 must be fighting type attacks at all times.
Will catch Raphael in-game, since I've never used a Torkoal. Thanks.

Edit: Just adding this to the next page:

My OP:

Done.

I have no starter and no flier. Team looks great :P Will post updates as I go. Have to catch/breed 5 Pokemon at around Lvl 5, so I can't start right away, but will start ASAP. - Hold on, need an answer to my question about AngryVoice. Must he solo every partial steel type, or only full steel types?

2. Raphael (Torkoal-M) May only be caught after obtaining the Sunny Day TM, and must learn it immediately. Must use Sunny Day in every Trainer battle he appears in, and must solo at least 3 of Drake's Dragon types in order to be used against Steven. Will be caught ingame, since he has to know Sunny Day.

3. Dumb Bell (Beldum-?) May only attack with Take Down. Must always solo my rival. May only have items used 10 times during the game

4. Angryvoice (Whismur-?) Must know Frustration and Uproar. Must solo (with Frustration only) every Steel-type Trainer Pokemon encountered, excepting Steven's. May have no STAB moves over 80 BP except Frustration. May use herbs to affect Happiness.

5. Somber (Lotad-?) Must only know attacking moves if ability is Swift Swim, must know only one attacking move if ability is Rain Dish. After evolving to Ludicolo, name must be changed to Jolly. Cannot learn any new moves once a Ludicolo.

6. Tech (Shroomish-?) May only have attacks with 60 BP or less. Must solo Maxie on Mt. Chimney, and must solo one member of the Elite Four.

Posting a challange for my friend, it is on Ruby.

Rules:
Right to refuse challenges
All Pokemon must evolve
Medium difficulty

He wants to start, so someone choose his starter and restrictions.

@user 18, take a Lotad named Somber. If it's ability is Swift Swim, it must only know attacking moves; if it's ability is Rain Dish, it must only know one attacking move. No evolution requirements, but after evolving to Ludicolo, it cannot learn any new moves, and you must change it's name to Jolly.

Posting a challange for my friend, it is on Ruby.

Rules:
Right to refuse challenges
All Pokemon must evolve
Medium difficulty

He wants to start, so someone choose his starter and restrictions.
Since I'm nice, he can have a Mudkip as the starter. It must always be the lowest or second lowest-leveled Pokemon in his party, and must solo at least one team member from each of the first four gyms. Must be used in all gym battles and at least once in the Elite four. Must be used in the battle with Steven. May evolve at any time. When you catch a Pokemon which is a lower level than this Pokemon, it must be benched until it is at least the second lowest again.

I'm happy to add this onto my challenge with Treecko if he thinks this is too hard, I'm on Ruby as well

user 18 and Srs Bisnis,

Since it is really late here and i am not in the mood of thinking and i really need some sleep and blah blah blah, you both get Tech the Shroomish...

Only attacks with 60 base power or less...
Solo the team boss(don't remember the name) on mount. Chimney as well as an e4 of your choice...

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
Srs Bisnis, your friend gets a Zigzagoon named One-Turn. It must know & keep Belly Drum & get this move before the E4. It may not know any HM's whatsoever & it must also know & keep two attacking Normal Type moves. It must solo 3 E4 Pokemon at +6 Attack.

Have fun.

K I want a challenge now. Pokemon Black, I can trade to evolve(Including getting the ninja bug and the other one) but thats it. Also I'd rather not get Scolipede, Cryogonal, Chandelure or Archeops since I used them in my last run. Make this challenging and fun guys =D

Current Team:
none

Your friend shall receive the greatest psychic made, Srs.

He must catch a ralts, female, that is. Or breed one, up to him. This ralts is the most intelligent one out there, so it prepares to use that knowledge the best it knows how. It must know the following moves.

Future Sight(Predicting the future)
Teleport(Aiding in travel)
Flash(New ways of light)
One other move.

It must also KO every trainer's psychic pokemon, unless done by another request. Until you get the moves needed, feel free to use any other move you feel like. But, if you go into Victory road without the three moves, you lose the one other move.

Nickname it "Smartevoir"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)