Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
It does.

NJ, take your Eevee and evolve it into an Flareon. If you get a pokemon which can learn Sunny Day, whenever that pokemon and Flareon are out at the same time, that poke must set up Sunny Day, and Flareon must use Fire Blast until the sun runs out.

Also, w00t! Got my 1k a few posts ago!

NJ: catch the shadow togepi, name it Trispammer. It's only attacking move can be tri attack. It may evolve after it fights Lovrina..

@Steelers
bring with you FaceMelter the koffing. It may only know or use moves that have secondary effects. You may evolve FaceMelter when he does one of the two following things: 1) Poison fifteen trainer pokemon higher level than it OR 2) solo Flannery.
+15 internets if you do both.
...............I'm doing a white challenge. Koffing is only available through DW. I don't have trade access and said "No trades"...............

@Nightmare Jigglypuff: Go ref my battle! But it's good to see another XD Scrambler in the thread. Not enough of em. So, I'll give you a variable challenge, and one I'm currently doing.

Roll a dice/RNG from 1-6. Do this 12 times. Whichever number comes up most is your Pokémon from the Hexagon Brothers!

1 - Baltoy
2 - Gulpin
3 - Mareep
4 - Spheal
5 - Houndour
6 - Seedot

Now roll a 10-sided die/RNG from 1-10 20 times. Whichever number comes up most is the amount of Cipher Admin Pokémon that the Scramblemon must solo before evolving to its FINAL form (so Mareep can become Flaafy, but not Ampharos until the solos are complete).

The final restriction is based on what your nature boosts.

Neutral: May never be the highest levelled member of the party.
Attack: Must always be in the first slot.
Defense: No status moves.
Special Attack: Cannot be healed with anything better than Super Potions.
Special Defence: Must switch out if hit with a super effective attack.
Speed: No third restriction.

Nickname it SoS if male, DoS if female.

Son_of_Shadoo, i'm trying, apparently it takes a while for me, but almost done. anyway, challenge accepted, will rng stuff after reffing.

EDIT: 5 1s nets me a baltoy. 8 3s force me to solo 3 admin mons before evolution.

@Nightmare: Snag the Shadow Beedril from the Cipher Key Lair. You must purify it completely without using the Purification Chamber (yes, you must carry it around in your party and then use the Celebi shrine). It must keep its moveset when it is purified forever: Swords Dance, Twineedle, Sludge Bomb, and Baton Pass. Its only restriction outside of those is that it must at some point use the following moves in order:

Swords Dance -> Twineedle -> Swords Dance -> Sludge Bomb -> Swords Dance -> Baton Pass

Name it YeloJacket.

@Sharpedo, if your looking for a challenge try this one, Comic the Brelloom. It must be a boy and it needs to have taunt and attract. It must also have some sort of punching move, mach punch, fire punch, etc. Last move is your choice. Comic is a player, always hitting on the ladies and he bashong the guys with mean jokes. With a good sense of humor he can make people laugh. He tells romantic, flirty jokes to the ladies (attract) and he makes fun of all thr guys (taunt). After he tells his jokes he always ends with a killer punch line (punching move). So pretty much, you always start the battle with taunt or attract depending on gender and then uses his punching move. Can't be highest level and has to solo at lest two gyms where the gym leaders are boys (mossdeep counts too). If he loses a solo, change torment to bulk-up. After losing to a boy Comic stops making fun of guys. He instead shows off his muscles trying to make them jealous. Good luck if you take on this challenge.

ok then take Jaws the Carvanha to evolve into Sharpedo it must use crunch/bite on at least 100 pokes and it can never battle a fire, rock or ground type and must kill every non-water poke it sees(other then fire, ground and rock) oh and it must solo 1gym leader of your choice so enjoy it

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Posting to say that I find the above challenge unacceptable, because this is a 6 Pokemon Scramble, not a solo run. You seriously do not expect a Sharpedo to solo 14 of the 26 E4 Pokemon in Emerald & this obviously shows that the challenge giver has not taken the other challenges into account. Sharpedo, do yourself a favour & ask for different restrictions...

In other news, I'm just about to hit Eterna City in my Pearl run & things are going smoothly there for now.

Shipwreck the sharpedo/carvanah. It must know surf and crunch (two powerful STAB moves so your welcome) and one more attacking move and one non-attacking move of your choice. Surf to take down the ships and crunch to eat or maul its puny victum. Shipwreck must always start out with surf when battling a water type (ship). When Shipwreck is vsing a NFE pokemon that isnt a water type, it must use crunch (eating puny victums). Shipwreck sees him/herself as a pirate, so whenever Shipwreck gets a status condition, you can't use potions or pokemon centers (full restores don't count as potions), instead you must use a berry to protect Shipwreck from its status condition and scurvy. Also acting like a pirate, Shipwreck loves treasure, so he/she must always be holding an amulet coin.
In other words, must start with surf vsing water types and start off with crunch vsing NFE/non-water types. Can only use berries to cure status condition and must always hold amulet coin.

Move set:
Surf (must keep)
Crunch (must keep)
Attack (your choice)
Non-attack (your choice)

Also forgot to mention, Draco or whatever the Dragon type E4 dude is named, is also a pirate. Shipwreck, being jelouse of his hat, must solo at least three of Draco's Pokemon or solo Draco's highest leveled Pokemon.

Goodluck!

Texas Cloverleaf

is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
@ above challenge On request.

That is a very good challenge to give someone, providibng them with a strong pokemon and a good moveset but potentially annoying restrictions. It combines a nice layer with creativity and adds an extra challenge at an appropriate point (as Sharpedo can potentially take on Drake).

All in all a very good challenge.

................I hate you 2 random, and i havent looked at the other challenges and i said it solos 100 and i forgot to add in that it cant interfere with other challenges ok there happy

Texas Cloverleaf

Maxie just stop posting in this thread. The challenges you issue are trolls, you accuse people of being trolls (Nuzlocke), you make pointless and utterly grammatically incorrect posts, and you've generally made an ass of yourself. Just stop posting here.

@ above challenge On request.

That is a very good challenge to give someone, providibng them with a strong pokemon and a good moveset but potentially annoying restrictions. It combines a nice layer with creativity and adds an extra challenge at an appropriate point (as Sharpedo can potentially take on Drake).

All in all a very good challenge.
Thanks for the review, you make my heart feel SUPER happy! (my internet is working again, but it's still a little bit, like, bad).

Anyway, I'm doing a ruby challenge and I need a challenge for a pokemon that can learn surf, I want it to be a water type and please NO normal types. Also no level restrictions please. Anybody wanna give me a challenge?

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Somber Bomber, take a Corphish, name it Craffian. It may only have 2 Attacking moves, one Physical & one Special (As of Gen IV). To evolve, it must solo 20 trained Pokemon after having one of its stats boosted, whether it be through Swords Dance or Double Team, etc.

Have fun (This will require a Good Rod to catch, which is only accessible via Surf, note that you can use HM Slaves, as long as they are not used in battle).

Thanks for the review, you make my heart feel SUPER happy! (my internet is working again, but it's still a little bit, like, bad).

Anyway, I'm doing a ruby challenge and I need a challenge for a pokemon that can learn surf, I want it to be a water type and please NO normal types. Also no level restrictions please. Anybody wanna give me a challenge?
For your starter, you get Muddy the mudkip. He may know either Surf or Muddy Water, but not both. He must also know Earthquake as soon as possible, whether that be by TM or by leveling. He can learn only one other attacking move, but when he evolves, this move must be changed ASAP. He may also learn a non-attacking move, with no restrictions.

If Muddy solos three out of five of Wallace's Pokemon, he may be given an item to hold. Otherwise, he must never hold an item. After evolving to Swampart, Muddy develops allergies, and may only have status conditions healed by use of the lava cookie.

Good luck

@Somber Bomber, take a Torkoal named Turtle. It must know and keep one move depending on its Nature...

Neutral: Smokescreen
+Attack: Fire Spin
+Defense: Protect
+Special Attack: Smog
+Special Defense: Curse
+Speed: No restrictions! Except you still can't outspeed anything XD

You must use the first Torkoal you catch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 10)