Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im wanting to do a scramble challenge for pokemon white. I dont want to use snivy, drilbur, semistoad, petilil, scraggy, ducklett, frillish, joltik, litwick, axew, rufflet, deino, or any ice pokemon. I know thats a long list but ive used all those pokemon before.

I also dont want any outrageous challenges like pokemon not useing there only good moves. Thanks!

Snowfoot, take a Sewaddle and name it Hipster. This Sewaddle wants to be in the cool crowd but has always been looked down upon, so it trys its hardest to fit in. It can only use moves that you have seen used previously in your game. it must also prove it is the strongest and coolest bug type there is, so to evolve you must solo Burgh or defeat One of every Bug type family in the game (excluding larvesta), and to evolve again do both

@Newby n0Ob-crap forgot
@Snowfoot-Catch a Pidove, insert named here(it means you can name it), can only use STAB moves and can only evolve by soloing the second gym and to evolve again must solo Cherens Panpour/Semipour

Snowfoot, take up an Archeops. It can know any move you want, but it cannot attack if it's ability is activated, and it cannot be healed by any items. Must solo a gym leader/E4 member with only base power 60 or less moves(Might be good to do it soon after you get it, since it comes with pluck and Ancientpower). Evolve whenever. Nickname it "Powerhouse"

DetroitLolcat

Maize and Blue Badge Set 2014-2017
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Take a Roggenrola. Name it solo, as it will be soloing a fuckton of things.

It has to solo seven Water-type pokemon to evolve into Boldore. As a boldore, it must solo both of Elesa's Emolgas. However, Boldore was angry that it's not a Ground type so it wants to kill Ground types, soloing Clay's Krokorok.

To evolve again, have it solo a pokemon of level 38 or higher. As a Gigalith, it cannot harm a pokemon less than four levels below it, but has to solo any pokemon four or more levels above it.

For increased epicness, have it use Explosion on Ghetsis's last pokemon.

I think I'll take a new Ruby scramble... my old one's old-ish...

Rules!

I can't trade/Won't trade. Well, I could, but... if it can be avoided, I will.
I'd like one of my pokemon to be a Gardevoir... What? I like Gardevoir!
Otherwise, I don't really care how hard it is, but no, like PP stalling. (Yep, feel free to hit me with whatever, as long as it's not deathly cruel.)

You get NewFriend the Makuhita. This Makuhita wants to meet new pokemon, and as such, it will never battle a pokemon in a trainer battle that you have already battled. For instance, once you fight a trainer with a Zigzagoon, you may never fight any more trained Zigzagoons. Evolutions count as new pokemon. It may evolve freely.

@loudkirbyking, take a Ralts named Prediction. As you are well aware, you are co-hosting Brawl Mafia with me, so let's have some fun with it :) At the beginning of Night 0, you must tell me which alliance you think will win. If that alliance is winning (As judged by the ratio of living players, compared to the other alliances) then Prediction becomes stronger from your positive energies and has no move restrictions. If it is a tie, it can only use Psychic moves. If your predicted alliance is losing, you can only use Psychic moves with a base power of 60 or lower. Solo 1 gym leader to evolve to Kirlia, and a second gym leader to evolve to Gardevoir. Ralts cannot begin the gym battle solo at a higher level then the gym leader's highest leveled Pokemon.

kingofmars

Its 2015 somewhere
won the 2nd Smogon VGC Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
reserving for snowfoot

Edit: You get a Simisage named The King. This guy takes after Elvis, I mean just look at his hair! Because of this, his qualities must resemble Elvis. Categories:

Fat Bastard- Ability is obviously gluttony, but he must also know and keep a move involving his mouth
Rock Music- Must know and keep a rock type move
Loves the ladies- Use Attract on every female The King battles in his egg group.
Drug Adict- Must learn and keep a move that involves drugs (seeing double, dropping acid, whatever you think works)

Since Burgh is a fucking hipster and hates Classic Rock, The King must solo him and fuck him up big time.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
So many missed out challanges...

Anyways, loudkirbyking, your Pokemon coming up in a few minutes, it will be your starter.

EDIT: GUESS WHAT LOUDKIRBYKING, CONGRATULATIONS! FOR BEING THE NTH PERSON TO ASK FOR A CHALLENGE, YOU GET A FREE BLAZIKEN! THAT'S RIGHT, A BLAZIKEN! SOMETHING SO POWERFUL, THAT IN TWO GENERATIONS TIME, IT WILL BECOME AN UBER! THIS THING COMES WITH NO STRINGS ATTACHED, SO IT HAS NO RESTRICTIONS...EXCEPT THAT IT MUST SOLO NORMAN, ALL YOUR RIVAL ENCOUNTERS, & ALL OF STEVEN'S STEEL TYPES, TO PROVE ITS BROKENESS! ALSO, IT MUST BE THE HIGHEST LEVELED MEMBER AT ALL TIMES! YOU WOULD LOVE SUCH A POWERFUL POKEMON ON YOUR SCRAMBLE TEAM, & SINCE WE HAVE SO MANY OF THESE, YOU'LL GET ONE FOR FREE! IN ADDITION, YOU GET A FREE ZIGZAGOON TO USE A HM SLAVE, AND YOUR VERY OWN FLAPPER THE CHERI BERRY ZUBAT FIGURINE! YOU CAN GET THIS ALL, ONLY AT RANDOM CORP...

Ee-yow, Random, so much caps.

kingofkongs, I lold at the closing line.

loudkirbyking: Take a Zangoose. Zangoose sees dead people. As a result, all the other Normal type Pokémon consider him to be a total fucking freak. Which he is. He also believes he was abducted by aliens. And probed. A lot. I think I've lost sight of the challenge... Oh, right. As a result, he's going to solo EVERY Normal type Pokémon in the game (unless it conflicts with another challenge), and every stupid dead guy he comes across - Ghost types.

loudkirbyking can have elton the whismur. this whismur must know and keep the moveset of

Singing - Hyper Voice, Uproar
Sexual feelings - Attract
Anger - Frustration
STD - Toxic

To make the challenge a little more interesting it can only use attract on MALE pokemon. When he relizes this doesn't work he must then vent his Frustration on them. To also keep the ladys away he must also give them and STD. no evo restrictions to evolve into loudred but to evolve into Exploud must vent his anger on 10 male pokemon and infect 10 female pokemon

@LoudKirbyKing, take "Premature" the Koffing. More to follow....

Premature has a rather embarassing problem... Every time he faces a female pokemon, regardless of who it is and what she do, he feels that feeling building up inside him... and he explodes all over everyone. Just one touch, and the results are messy.

- When facing a female pokemon, it must faint it before contact has been made 11 times between them, otherwise it Self-Destructs/Explodes. If you don't have either of those moves yet, simply switch it out and it is unable to be used until you next visit a Pokemon Centre or other healing spot.
- To evolve, solo 20 males in a row without embarassment. 7 must be trained. If you happen to "Finish" before then, your counter restarts.
- "Contact" is being touched by a foe's attacks, or your attacks touching her.

Good luck, have fun. Don't over-strain yourself, and make sure to clean up afterwards.

@yaya0, interesting challenge, but i don't think it would really fit with this scramble, so rejected.
@auramaster, accepted.

So, 1 spot left! This team took the longest to get...

By the way, anyone who posted a challenge and was rejected is completely welcome to post another challenge.

Well, my challenge is full. Recap moment?

You get NewFriend the Makuhita. This Makuhita wants to meet new pokemon, and as such, it will never battle a pokemon in a trainer battle that you have already battled. For instance, once you fight a trainer with a Zigzagoon, you may never fight any more trained Zigzagoons. Evolutions count as new pokemon. It may evolve freely.

@loudkirbyking, take a Ralts named Prediction. As you are well aware, you are co-hosting Brawl Mafia with me, so let's have some fun with it :) At the beginning of Night 0, you must tell me which alliance you think will win. If that alliance is winning (As judged by the ratio of living players, compared to the other alliances) then Prediction becomes stronger from your positive energies and has no move restrictions. If it is a tie, it can only use Psychic moves. If your predicted alliance is losing, you can only use Psychic moves with a base power of 60 or lower. Solo 1 gym leader to evolve to Kirlia, and a second gym leader to evolve to Gardevoir. Ralts cannot begin the gym battle solo at a higher level then the gym leader's highest leveled Pokemon.

Its_a_Random's cap's lock moment, Blaziken that must solo Norman, my rival at all meetings, and Steven's steel types. Must also be highest level at all times.

loudkirbyking: Take a Zangoose. Zangoose sees dead people. As a result, all the other Normal type Pokémon consider him to be a total fucking freak. Which he is. He also believes he was abducted by aliens. And probed. A lot. I think I've lost sight of the challenge... Oh, right. As a result, he's going to solo EVERY Normal type Pokémon in the game (unless it conflicts with another challenge), and every stupid dead guy he comes across - Ghost types.

loudkirbyking can have elton the whismur. this whismur must know and keep the moveset of

Singing - Hyper Voice, Uproar
Sexual feelings - Attract
Anger - Frustration
STD - Toxic

To make the challenge a little more interesting it can only use attract on MALE pokemon. When he relizes this doesn't work he must then vent his Frustration on them. To also keep the ladys away he must also give them and STD. no evo restrictions to evolve into loudred but to evolve into Exploud must vent his anger on 10 male pokemon and infect 10 female pokemon

@LoudKirbyKing, take "Premature" the Koffing. More to follow....

Premature has a rather embarassing problem... Every time he faces a female pokemon, regardless of who it is and what she do, he feels that feeling building up inside him... and he explodes all over everyone. Just one touch, and the results are messy.

- When facing a female pokemon, it must faint it before contact has been made 11 times between them, otherwise it Self-Destructs/Explodes. If you don't have either of those moves yet, simply switch it out and it is unable to be used until you next visit a Pokemon Centre or other healing spot.
- To evolve, solo 20 males in a row without embarassment. 7 must be trained. If you happen to "Finish" before then, your counter restarts.
- "Contact" is being touched by a foe's attacks, or your attacks touching her.

Good luck, have fun. Don't over-strain yourself, and make sure to clean up afterwards.

I'll start on it later, and try to remember to update.

Newby Noob: Take on the ultimate challenge of Firered. Nidoran!

Catch a Nidoran Male. Get it to Nidoking as soon as you get your first Moon Stone (As in, Nidorino before you exit Mt. Moon) This is the ultimate King of Nido's, so it must be one heck of a powerhouse. It must know Thrash, as beating up everything in it's way is always good, Megahorn to show off it's amazing ramming skills, Thunder to destroy all Water types and show it's power of nature, and Toxic, so it can watch all it hits slowly be tortured to death.

This Nido believes it can do everything, so it'll blast through Brock's Onix with just kicking(Double Kick), and destroy at least 30 trainer pokemon, and it must use Thrash on every Steel type it see's until it dies. Nickname it "KingNido"

Recap time!

Catch Nidoran Male, nickname it "KingNido"
Must know Thrash, Megahorn, Thunder, and Toxic sometime before E4
Must solo Brock's Onix with Double Kick
Must take out 30 trainer pokemon
Must take out every steel type with Thrash.
You might wanna edit the bolded restriction. I can't get Nidoran(M) before defeating Brock.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
You might wanna edit the bolded restriction. I can't get Nidoran(M) before defeating Brock.
*coughcoughroute22coughcough* i.e. You can: Route 22, west of Viridian City.

In other news, trying to solo a Lunatone & a Solrock with a Mudkip for the sake of evolution is proving to be a bitch on my Sapphire Payback Scramble. Stupid Lunatone...

DetroitLolcat

Maize and Blue Badge Set 2014-2017
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Prie, take a Furret and name it Fur Rat. It cannot learn a move with more than 80 BP or one with less than 31. Have it solo Whitney's Miltank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)