Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
This next scramble will be coming to you...I will give you the details now!

Game: Black
Difficulty: Medium
Trading: Yeeeeerp, but I don't want to have to go from Gen III/IV to get egg/tutor moves for a pokemon.
Extra Details: One Steel, and no electrics, no starters

List of pokemon I don't want: Accelgor, Darmanitan, Simisage, Unfezant, Sawk. (OR VULLABY)

Also, I'd prefer if you use ORIGINAL ideas, and don't use ones you have already used for someone else.
Okay, I couldn't help but notice that your username was a Homestar Runner reference. Roll a die and you get the challange corresponding to the number you get. If the challange is not applicable, select another one.

1: Male Patrat named Homestar
It pretends that it's Homestar Runner, so it cannot use moves that require the use of arms, hands, or teeth. It must flee from every wild battle before it evolves.

2: Male Slowking (assuming you can get one) named Strong Bad
It must know and keep Disable, and you must shout "DELETED!!!" every time you use it.

3: Male Scraggy named The Cheat
Its moveset must be as follows:
Crunch - Yeah, man. He'll gnaw your face off.
Hi Jump Kick - So powerful, it's almost cheating.
Attract - Isn't he adorable?
Taunt - Because that's what cheaters do.
To prove that it's truly worthy of being The Cheat, it must solo Drayden.

4: Male Elgyem named Homsar
Since nobody really understands Homsar's speech patterns, it must use Simple Beam the instant it is sent out. As the captain of the gravy train, it must solo 5 Bakers.

5: Golett named Videlectrx
Moveset must be based off of Videlectrix games like so:
Hidden Power/Thunderbolt/Charge Beam - Trogdor
any punching move - Stinkoman
Rollout/Rock Polish/Gyro Ball: Hall Runner
Thief - Secret Collect

6: Female Gothorita named Cheerleadr
As the leading member of the Teen Girl Squad, she must be the highest level female Pokémon on the team. She must learn Flatter or Attract and use it on every male Pokémon she is sent out against. She must also learn Taunt and use it on every female Poké she is sent out against.

This looks like a lot of fun.

I'm accepting a WHITE challenge. No trading, no profanity, no unnecessary grinding. I also won't accept move restrictions, as well as shiny stuff (I didn't read it in the rules so i put it, just in case it isn't obvious). Please refrain from suggesting Pokémon that share type weaknesses excessively (Tyranitar and Bisharp, for example). I'm counting the second run of the Elite Four, too, do pre-GenV Pokés are allowed with restrictions. Also, no DW.

^LOL.

Teandal, you found Trollcat the Purrloin, the one guy who refused to battle his SPL opponent for 3 days even though both were online. As a result of being such a delaying troll, it must evolve at LV 37, and after Skyla.

EDIT: LOL, with DTerminate attacking at Half Health, and CrowsNest not able to attack at half health most of the time, you're screwed, Teandal. :)

EDIT 2: someone's not holding a grudge against Lolcat... Right IceBeam? LOL

Well, no move restrictions makes this much less fun.

Teandal, since you said pre Gen V Pokemon are allowed, take CrowsNest, the Scyther. It is the youngest yet of a long line of Nautical Scyther (I'm adding this to my signature challenges, nautical Scythers are MINE), and as such to most naive. It still thinks Swarm is actually better than Technician. Therefore, it has to have Swarm. However, it is also quite scared. If it ever hits Yellow/Red Health, it must be healed to Green Health immediately, and can only attack when it is at Green Health (if you want, you can switch to something else).

Seeing this, its peers criticise it for using Swarm, as it would never attack at 1/3 health anyways, the little coward. So, after you beat the 8th gym, CrowsNest grows up, and begins using moves at yellow health. However, Red Health is still a big NO-NO for attacking.

CrowsNest, however, does like being strong, and so after looking at Smogon, always wears a choice item. Now, you can go to the Battle Subway at actually get one, but if you don't feel like it, then just act like he is always choiced (so one move only until he switches out). Tha advantage of getting a Choice Item at the subway? You get the in game boost of 1.5x Speed/Atk/SpAtk. The advatange of just pretending it's holding a choice item? You don't have to fight through the subway. Your choice. The item makes it easier, no items means a faster play through.

Also, if you haven't noticed, since he is always holding a Choice Item (be it real or just hypothetical), he can therefore never hold Metal Coat (Pokemon cant old more than one item at a time), and thus NO SCIZOR FOR YOU!!!

Yes, I am the meanest scrambler for a reason.

@Teandal, take a Joltik named Spidey. Spidey likes shiny stuff, so it must solo every Klink, Klank, and Klinklang for their shiny steel bodies, and it must also hold a Shiny Stone at all times.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Teandal, take a Basculin. Solo all water types not needed to be soloed by another pokemon. Also, that fish hates the supernatural so have it destroy Shauntal.

I have five Pokémon so far: DTerminate the under-half-health Archeops (I'll use Substitute and SD until it falls under half health :D)

Trollcat the Purrloin that can only evolve at level 37 after beating Skyla

CrowsNest the nautical Scyther that is just plain stupid, but I love it. I also said no trading, so Scizor would be out of the question anyway... But, is it even possible to get Scyther in White, even after the main game is finished? If not, then unfortunately that won't work. Also, until then I'll need a replacement, because I won't be doing the main game with just 5 'mons.

Spidey the shiny-loving Joltik. Can I evolve that?

And the water-destroying fish Basculin. Boy, he's gonna be wild against Shauntals Jellicent, huh?

... That shit actually has acceptable synergy :P What starter should I use? I'll think that's what I'm going to replace with Scyther when the time has come.

EDIT: LOL, with DTerminate attacking at Half Health, and CrowsNest not able to attack at half health most of the time, you're screwed, Teandal. :)

EDIT 2: someone's not holding a grudge against Lolcat... Right IceBeam? LOL

Well, no move restrictions makes this much less fun.

Teandal, since you said pre Gen V Pokemon are allowed, take CrowsNest, the Scyther. It is the youngest yet of a long line of Nautical Scyther (I'm adding this to my signature challenges, nautical Scythers are MINE), and as such to most naive. It still thinks Swarm is actually better than Technician. Therefore, it has to have Swarm. However, it is also quite scared. If it ever hits Yellow/Red Health, it must be healed to Green Health immediately, and can only attack when it is at Green Health (if you want, you can switch to something else).

Seeing this, its peers criticise it for using Swarm, as it would never attack at 1/3 health anyways, the little coward. So, after you beat the 8th gym, CrowsNest grows up, and begins using moves at yellow health. However, Red Health is still a big NO-NO for attacking.

CrowsNest, however, does like being strong, and so after looking at Smogon, always wears a choice item. Now, you can go to the Battle Subway at actually get one, but if you don't feel like it, then just act like he is always choiced (so one move only until he switches out). Tha advantage of getting a Choice Item at the subway? You get the in game boost of 1.5x Speed/Atk/SpAtk. The advatange of just pretending it's holding a choice item? You don't have to fight through the subway. Your choice. The item makes it easier, no items means a faster play through.

Also, if you haven't noticed, since he is always holding a Choice Item (be it real or just hypothetical), he can therefore never hold Metal Coat (Pokemon cant old more than one item at a time), and thus NO SCIZOR FOR YOU!!!

Yes, I am the meanest scrambler for a reason.
I wish I could "like" posts... But, is Scyther available in-game, without trading and DW?

1. Scyther is not available pre e4 without trading.
2. You have a 6th challenge. Yaya offered you his "signature" hidden power challenge. Then again, you did say no move restrictions, so you might have just ignored that.

I did indeed ignore the hidden power thing. I said I counted the second run of the Elite four, so pre-Gen V mons are ok, I just don't know if it's possible to get Scyther without trading/DW. (And I'm too lazy to look it up, but I guess I will eventually.)

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
It's impossible to catch Scyther in Black/White.

Anyways, Teandal, start with Tepig, name it Boarame. This Tepig develops a grudge against N at the first encounter, & swears on his oath that he will destroy N & any Pokemon he has, meaning that Boarame must solo N at every encounter. He must also be the highest leveled Pokemon at all times as well. No restrictions on evolution.

Have fun.

Eh, someone can trade you a level 1 Scyther on the Wifi boards here, Teandal.

If you're too lazy (read: cowardice) to do that, then just replace it with a Lilligant/Leavanny (whichever's in White). Restrictions are that it thinks it's a bug type with massively high attack, so it must solo all of Caitlin's Pokemon (because they're all weak to bug), and in that battle use Physical non-bug moves only (no status moves either). Other times, it may use whatever it wants. Oh, and solo either Iris or Brycen.

Also, for the hell of it, have Leavanny/Lilligant solo an Afrobull. Actually, solo 5 of them. Call it "ReviveHerb". Oh, and no using Revives on it, EVER.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
White Scramble Update #8

Eight Update to White.

Update #1
Update #2
Update #3
Update #4
Update #5
Update #6
Update #7

• Purrloin (Troll): Must shout out April Fools every time it attacks (God I'm going to get tired of saying that). Must know & keep Sucker Punch & False Swipe. Must solo two of Caitlin's Pokemon with said moves (Texas Cloverleaf)
  • Darmantian (DonkeyKong): Must have the following moveset:
    Giant Punch: Fire Punch / Hammer Arm
    Chest Pound: Taunt / Swagger / Work Up
    Konga Drums: Belly Drum / Roar / Round
    Spinning Kong: Thrash / Flare Blitz / Superpower
    May never be used against Steel-Types, must solo Clay & every Sandile, Krokorok, & Krookodile I come across (Lightwind)
  • Venipede: Must solo Burgh to evolve & Brycen to evolve again. May never learn Megahorn (Galladiator)
  • Durant: If ability is Hustle, it must solo Shauntal & it may never use 100% Accurate moves. If ability is Swarm, it must solo Marshal & it must know & keep 2 Bug Type moves & only one non-Bug Attacking move (kingofkongs)
  • Drilbur (Justyce): If it becomes an Excadrill, it may not hold any items & it can only use one move until it switches out of battle (Treadshot A1)
  • Oshawott: No STAB until it becomes a Samurott, where its only STAB Move is Aqua Tail. Must switch out of battle when a STAB move is used against it in a Double/Triple Battle unless it uses Aqua Tail (TM13IceBeam)
  • Started in Iccirus City
  • Went up DragonSpiral Tower, & defeated a whole bunch of Smogon Users Team Plasma people
  • Came back down the DragonSpiral Tower
  • Beat the Trainers on Routes 1, 17, & 18.
  • Went to Ancient Castle & beat Plasma Grunts
  • Flew back to Nacrene City, reviving a fossil, getting a Dark Stone, before flying back to Iccirus City
  • Went through Route 8 & the Moor of Iccirus, beating the trainers there
  • Beat Bianca without too much trouble, with Centixic handling Stoutland, Justyce for Emboar, DonkeyKong for Simisage, & Samurell for Musharna
  • Went across Tubeline Bridge
  • Beat Trainers on Route 9 & Shopping Mall Nine
  • Arrived in Opelucid, going through a couple of cutscenes & beating the Trainers in the Triple Battle House
  • Entered Opelucid Gym, beating more Trainers
  • Beat Iris without too much difficulty. Samurell handled Fraxure before being Dragon Tailed out by Druddigon into DonkeyKong, who literally Trashed the rest of Iris' team in 3 Turns, after Haxorus wasted time Dragon Dancing
  • Got the Legend Badge, the TM for Dragon Tail, & a Master Ball
  • In Opelucid City at the moment
  • April Fools!

Troll (Male Liepard) @ Nothing
Lv:46/Lax/Limber
-Fake Out
-Night Slash
-Assist
-Slash
Comments: He's still trolling & going well...April Fools!

Justyce (Male Excadrill) @ Nothing
Lv:46/Bashful/Sand Rush
-Slash
-Earthquake
-Rock Slide
-X-Scissor
Comments: He's auto-choiced, but it doesn't bother me, since he has ridiculous power. Extremely useful member. Enough said.

Samurell (Male Samurott) @ Nothing
Lv:46/Sassy/Torrent
-Strength
-Revenge
-X-Scissor
-Aqua Tail
Comments: Samurell finally has access to STAB! Yay...Nevertheless, he's going to be a pretty critical member come the final few battles, just hope he pulls through...

Centixic (Male Scolipede) @ Nothing
Lv:46/Careful/Poison Point
-Poison Tail
-Pursuit
-Rock Smash
-Steamroller
Comments: Powerful Centipede thing. The lack of a powerful move sucks, but at least he isn't letting the team down...

DonkeyKong (Male Darmantian) @ Nothing
Lv:47/Naughty/Sheer Force
-Work Up
-Hammer Arm
-Flare Blitz
-Thrash
Comments: Powerful, dump-truck demolishing, often OHKOing ape. Enough said.

That's all. Should get my final Pokemon next update, which should be upon arrival at the Pokemon League. Here's a grand finish to this Scramble!

@Teandal, alright, to make things interesting get a Darmanitan and name it Schizo. As you know, it has two personalities, however, the Psychic personality is the dominant one while the pure Fire one is a lazy bastard. Because of this, he can NEVER use any attacks with a higher BP than 70 unless he is in his Daruma Mode. Furthermore, he also cannot KO any pokes when not in Daruma mode. His movepool MUST as soon as possible include Psychic, one fire attack of less than 70 BP, Confusion (because he is confused about his identity) and a final filler of your choice. He must solo Caitlyn as well as 10 Psychic Trainers and 10 Fire-based Trainers (as well as 25 wild pokes of each type) in order to overcome his personality disorder (at which point you can do whatever you want with him).

Note: if you take the Leavanny that has to solo Caitlyn, replace that requirement with having to solo 2 of N's pokemon at the castle (other than Klinklang and Vanilluxe), as well as having to solo 2 of Ghetsis's (1 must be his Hydreigon, the other can be anything except his Bisharp.)

just replace it with a Lilligant/Leavanny (whichever's in White).
They're both in White...it's Whimsicott that's Black-exclusive...just saying. I assume that's what you meant, though.

Sorry for being so short, I'm currently juggling several different things and don't have much patience left.

I've decided to do a run through of Platinum. I'd like a medium challenge please. All I ask is no legendary pokemon because I'm going to RNG them later, and no trade evos because I'm unable to trade. Thanks!

I've decided to do a run through of Platinum. I'd like a medium challenge please. All I ask is no legendary pokemon because I'm going to RNG them later, and no trade evos because I'm unable to trade. Thanks!
You get a Chimchar!

This Chimchar tries to prove itself to you, soloing 2 Gym leaders while still a Chimchar. It evolves and develops a hatred of Team Galactic; so it has to solo 2 Team Galactic Admins, and the final Cyrus Battle. After that it may evolve again. It must solo Flint, and Cynthia's Garchomp.

Nickname it Brisingr. Have Fun!!

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
AlexKZ, take a no-evolution Scyther (Scyther's useful in-game even without evolving...). You may only use 1 Type of Item on it throughout the game (Like Potions, etc.), & it may only hold one type of item throughout the entire game. Whatever Item you pick, it must hold that item to fight, & it may not fight until you give it an item to hold. In addition, it may only use STAB moves in battle. Name it Lt. A1.

Have Fun. =P
Just giving out a challenge multiple times in a row does not result in an automatic signature challenge, besides, A1 will only be remembered for MEP's, not Scyther's that have been to the navy...

Alex: you get Camerabot the magnemite. This mangemite has taken on the duty of filming your journey. In order to film a battle, it must Lock On to what it is shooting. It can evolve after filming 5 gym leader pokemon, and again after filming the final battle with Cyrus.

I will not accept challenges that involve move set restrictions, sorry.

So, so far I now have:
Archeops
Emboar
Purrloin
Joltik
Basculin

Still looking for a sixth member since the above sadly don't qualify for my challenge...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)