Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
@SuperScrafty You get Machoman, the Machop. Machoman is constantly trying to prove that it is the strongest fighter, so it must solo every fighting type in the game. It may evolve after soloing the Fighting Dojo in Saffron City. No other restrictions.

Alright, my LG scramble team is as follows

1.Squirtle(Buonaparte). Cannot evolve into Blastoise, only water move is water gun, and cannot fight anything shorter than it.
2.Spearow(Spearow). Can evolve after soloing Misty.
3.Gastly(Hater). Must know curse and spite. Can evolve after using curse/spite on each of Sabrina's team.
4.Staryu(SpnIt2WnIt). Must know rapid spin. Can evolve after killing the the last pokemon of a boss with rapid spin, and must keep rapid spin at all times.
5.Magikarp(Fishy). Must know at least 2 level up moves. Can evolve after attempting to solo a gym leader. Change name to AWESOME!! and no restrictions if successful.
6.Machop(Machoman). Must solo every fighting type. Can evolve after soloing the Fighting Dojo.

Well, half of my final team can't be fully-evolved, and the other half has an electric weakness. I'll probably fight Lt. Surge later than usual. I'll start tomorrow.

Before evolving, can Squirtle fight anything shorter than it? Because everything besides Mankey, Metapod and Kakuna is shorter than Squirtle earlygame.

Gonna do a scramble for white version give me something interesting. Doesn't have to be all unova pokes because I do have access to sav etc but I would prefer mostly unova stuff.

@Mamoswineflu,

You get Bacon the Tepig. He is very scared of flames because of his porkly status, and must never use a fire-type attack or fight another fire type. If, by chance, Bacon gets hit by a fire type move, he must sit out the next gym. Bacon can evolve after soloing Lenora, and can evolve again after soloing Skyla.

Is that okay?

Mamo, catch a female pickup lilipup, name it menchi. It may never evolve, and the only items you may use on your quest must be from it's pickup.

Scrafty, you can battle things shorter than you as a squirtle.

@Mamoswineflu: Even though your username is not a Homestar Runner reference, you get the challange I issued Piemonade:
Roll a die and you get the challange corresponding to the number you get. If the challange is not applicable, select another one.

1: Male Patrat named Homestar
It pretends that it's Homestar Runner, so it cannot use moves that require the use of arms, hands, or teeth. It must flee from every wild battle before it evolves.

2: Male Slowking named Strong Bad
It must know and keep Disable, and you must shout "DELETED!!!" every time you use it.

3: Male Scraggy named The Cheat
Its moveset must be as follows:
Crunch - Yeah, man. He'll gnaw your face off.
Hi Jump Kick - So powerful, it's almost cheating.
Attract - Isn't he adorable?
Taunt - Because that's what cheaters do.
To prove that it's truly worthy of being The Cheat, it must solo Drayden.

4: Male Elgyem named Homsar
Since nobody really understands Homsar's speech patterns, it must use Simple Beam the instant it is sent out. As the captain of the gravy train, it must solo 5 Bakers.

5: Golett named Videlectrx
Moveset must be based off of Videlectrix games like so:
Hidden Power/Thunderbolt/Charge Beam - Trogdor
any punching move - Stinkoman
Rollout/Rock Polish/Gyro Ball: Hall Runner
Thief - Secret Collect

6: Female Gothorita named Cheerleadr
As the leading member of the Teen Girl Squad, she must be the highest level female Pokémon on the team. She must learn Flatter or Attract and use it on every male Pokémon she is sent out against. She must also learn Taunt and use it on every female Poké she is sent out against.

ok so far I have bacon from scrafty menchi from bob and from newby I rolled a die and got a 5 so im gonna be using videlectrx from newb

3 down 3 to go

@Mamoswineflu; Take yourself a Sandile, with a choice. =]

- If you leave it as a Sandile, no restrictions.
- If you leave it as a Krokorok, it must always hold DarkGlasses (or whatever they're called).
- If you evolve it to Krookodile, it is "ChoiceLocked".

Either way, NN "WarMachine". Have fun.

@Mamoswineflu, after the first gym, take the first wild Pokemon you find and name it Nuzlocke1. If it ever faints, you must replace it with the next wild Pokemon you find, named Nuzlocke2. When it faints, the next one must be named Nuzlocke3, etc. and after beating the E4 the first time, you can keep your Pokemon and name it Survivor. It can never change its moves. If your Nuzlocke Pokemon faints during the E4, catch another wild Pokemon and name it Nuzlocked; you cannot teach it any new moves.

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Should probably mention this each time I post, this is a Scramblocke, so Walrein, please change Ferroseed's restriction.
Derp. A little late, but... hmmm...
I've got it. Ferroseed cannot evolve unless it gets three layers of spikes on every gym leader after it is caught and attacks afterwards. Name it Spike.

Mamoswineflu, take Zen the Darumaka. Zen desperately wishes to be a Zen Mode Darmanitan,so its attacks must be special. You may NOT use Pokesav to obtain an actual Zen Mode pokemon.

@mamoswineflu: take a Litwick NNed Candle. I cannot use fire type moves because it thinks that it will melt. To evolve into Chandy solo Brycen's gym but NOT Brycen. No evo restrictions for Lampent

Stratos

Banned deucer.
Derp. A little late, but... hmmm...
I've got it. Ferroseed cannot evolve unless it gets three layers of spikes on every gym leader after it is caught and attacks afterwards. Name it Spike.

Mamoswineflu, take Zen the Darumaka. Zen desperately wishes to be a Zen Mode Darmanitan,so its attacks must be special. You may NOT use Pokesav to obtain an actual Zen Mode pokemon.
Isn't that sort of like the world's biggest bullshit? Darmanitan's SpA is like 30. :/

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Off Topic, but this thread ALMOST has a Golden Luvdisc guys, keep on Luvdiscing this thread & we'll be there! 75 & Counting... :)

Also @ Darmantian Challenge: I've given a Farfetch'd that couldn't use attacking moves with a BP of above 30 before...

Stratos

Banned deucer.
Off Topic, but this thread ALMOST has a Golden Luvdisc guys, keep on Luvdiscing this thread & we'll be there! 75 & Counting... :)

Also @ Darmantian Challenge: I've given a Farfetch'd that couldn't use attacking moves with a BP of above 30 before...
There we go, apparently 76 is the threshold

@Mamoswineflu: Not sure of you already have a full party, but I give you one nonetheless. Take Barbara the male Garbodor. It must use Attract on any male Pokémon belonging to a trainer. No other restrictions.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
There we go, apparently 76 is the threshold

It's been a while, but this thread deserves it, after all it's been through, serving people challenges since April 2010.

In other news, Grinding on White is ridiculously easy, only need to level up Troll until it learns Sucker Punch, & I'm ready for the E4!

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE SCRAMBLE GUYS FOR MAKING THIS THREAD GOLDEN LUVDISC!!! Everyone giving out challanges, updating Scrambles, SPL and the Scramble Awards, you make this thread great.

This also comes at a good time; I've finally gotten back into my White Scramble, and am trying to solo 3 of Grimsly's Pokemon with a Golurk as I type this. Will post my final team soon, possibly tomorrow :) Then I need to get back to my EXTREME HG Scramble, which has been left alone in Ecruteak for a couple months.

EDIT: My .5K post XD I guess this can count as a shoutout

Gosh there's a lot of conflicting challenges in my Scramble -.- Figure I should straighten some of them out.

@Newby n0Ob's Ledyba
I have to solo all Pokes with R's in their name, but I need to solo Scyther with my Chikorita, so I am letting the Chikorita challenge take precedent over this one.

@EEVEE3's Eevee
I have to solo all Flying types, but I need to solo Will with Its A Random's Yanma, which means I have to solo his Xatus, so the Yanma challenge is taking precedent over this challenge.

Just two instances of conflict really, but I figured I would clear them up and make sure it's chill with the people who gave me those challenges.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
^The two offending challenges, since they are ongoing requirements, they have a low priority & therefore any challenge they conflict with, the other challenge has precedence imo.

Anyways, I need Texas Cloverleaf to alter this challenge for my White Scramble:
Purrloin (Troll): Must shout out April Fools every time it attacks (God I'm going to get tired of saying that). Must know & keep Sucker Punch & False Swipe. Must solo two of Caitlin's Pokemon with said moves (Texas Cloverleaf)
Troll can't learn False Swipe, tried teaching it False Swipe today & it came up as unable. Requesting the move to be changed.

Also, I had my first attempt at soloing Marshal with a Durant today, defeated Throh & Sawk without too much trouble, before Conkeldurr came along & squashed him with one of his Concrete Slabs...What's a better move to use? Iron Head or Aerial Ace?

Um, the best move is... Audino Grind? What level is Durant?

That said, just a quick update from my Yellow Scramble: Celadon Gym is annoying. >.< Much more annoying than I thought. Silly Growth acting like a Calm Mind in this game. And eventually they HAD to change it to include a Howl effect, and upgrade it to a SD+NP under sun. Thanks Trollfreak.

My final party for my white version scramble is as follows

1. You get Bacon the Tepig. He is very scared of flames because of his porkly status, and must never use a fire-type attack or fight another fire type. If, by chance, Bacon gets hit by a fire type move, he must sit out the next gym. Bacon can evolve after soloing Lenora, and can evolve again after soloing Skyla.

2. Mamo, catch a female pickup lilipup, name it menchi. It may never evolve, and the only items you may use on your quest must be from it's pickup.

3. Golett named Videlectrx
Moveset must be based off of Videlectrix games like so:
Hidden Power/Thunderbolt/Charge Beam - Trogdor
any punching move - Stinkoman
Rollout/Rock Polish/Gyro Ball: Hall Runner
Thief - Secret Collect

4.Take yourself a Sandile, with a choice. =]

- If you leave it as a Sandile, no restrictions.
- If you leave it as a Krokorok, it must always hold DarkGlasses (or whatever they're called).
- If you evolve it to Krookodile, it is "ChoiceLocked".

Either way, NN "WarMachine". Have fun.

5. after the first gym, take the first wild Pokemon you find and name it Nuzlocke1. If it ever faints, you must replace it with the next wild Pokemon you find, named Nuzlocke2. When it faints, the next one must be named Nuzlocke3, etc. and after beating the E4 the first time, you can keep your Pokemon and name it Survivor. It can never change its moves. If your Nuzlocke Pokemon faints during the E4, catch another wild Pokemon and name it Nuzlocked; you cannot teach it any new moves.

6. take Zen the Darumaka. Zen desperately wishes to be a Zen Mode Darmanitan,so its attacks must be special. You may NOT use Pokesav to obtain an actual Zen Mode pokemon.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

Gol-Den Luv-Disc clap, clap, clap-clap-clap

Its about time, congrats guys!

Also, Magikrap learned Tackle! whoo! Its Attack is still crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)